Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情提要
We should have seen Hydra coming.
我们本该预见九头蛇的入侵
But they don't stand a chance.
他们已经没有任何机会
John Garrett does.
约翰·加勒特却有
If you're gonna work within S.H.I.E.L.D. for Hydra,
如果你要在神盾局内部为九头蛇工作
you can't ever get attached.
你不能对他们产生感情
I know that you care about us, Ward!
我知道你在乎我们 沃德
You're right. I do.
你说得对 我的确在乎
Ward! Ward! Ward!
沃德 沃德 沃德
You're still Mike Peterson. You have a son.
你仍然是麦克尔·彼得森 你还有一个儿子
You and me -- what are we? We're a team.
我们是什么 是一个团队
So, is someone seeing everything you see?
这么说 也有人能见你所见吗
Waiting to push a button and blow a hole in your skull
如果你不听话 就按下按钮
Garrett doesn't just want GH-325
加勒特想得到GH325
for his centipede soldiers.
不仅是为他的蜈蚣战士
He wants it for himself.
更为了他自己
What are you feeling?
你感觉到什么了
Skye left them a little surprise.
斯凯给他们留了小惊喜
It's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to.
能让我们知道他们将资料上传到了哪些系统
If there's a computer system in that barber shop,
如果那理发店里有计算机系统
we don't have to chase him anymore.
我们就不用再追他了
Sorry about the security red tape --
抱歉要你经过这么多安全检查
You know, intellectual property, blah, blah, blah.
你知道 知识产权什么的
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
So, basically, I've been here since day one.
我从公司成立第一天起就在这了
It started with me on my computer in a basement,
一开始在地下室里 只有我和一台电脑
and now look what we've grown into.
瞧瞧我们现在的变化
We've got 20 active systems, and we're growing fast.
如今我们有二十个在线的系统 而且还在飞速增长
I was gonna ask about the construction next door.
我能问问旁边的工程是怎么一回事吗
Ah, yeah, we're planning to add another 100 systems
那个嘛 我们准备在这个月底
by the end of the month.
再增加一百个系统
So, what -- are you just really into this sort of thing,
所以说 你是真的对这些很感兴趣吗
or what brings you to the company?
你为什么想来这公司
Um... the incentives program?
因为激励计划
No one's turned that down yet.
至今还没有人能拒绝它的诱惑
Anyway, so, every operator is in charge of one unit.
不管怎样 每个操作员掌管一个单元
You will receive an e-mail 24 hours before it goes online.
你会在上线前24小时收到一封电子邮件
Now, some are volunteers,
他们中有些是志愿者
But some are here for the same reason that you're here --
而另一些跟你的目的相同
We're in position.
我们已经就位
This is good for you to learn on your first day.
好好学着 这是你的第一课
We don't like these guys.
我们不喜欢他们
Yes, sir, we have them in sight.
是的 长官 我们已经发现了他们
...let 'em have it.
给他们点颜色看看吧
Could sure use a little light in here.
要是这里有点照明就好了
So, who do we talk to about getting a haircut?
要想理发的话我们得找谁
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
If it isn't the Cavalry.
这不是大名鼎鼎的"铁骑"吗
Don't ever call me that.
别这么叫我
Bring the house down.
大展身手吧[拆掉房子]
Let's go. Let's go.
快走 快走
Our men are still digging themselves out,
我们的人还在试图从里面出来
but it looks like Coulson and the others got away.
但看样子我们让科尔森和他的人逃脱了
What does it look like?
你觉得呢
Never better, son.
不能再好了 孩子
Get me a nail -- a big one!
给我找个钉子来 大点的
What the hell is he doing?
他这是在干什么
He's flexing his new muscles.
他在适应他的新身体
He has every ounce of our research
如今我们所有的研究成果
coursing through his veins.
都流淌在他的血液中
Because he took all of our miracle drug.
那当然 我们的神药都被他用了
When we land at Cybertek,
等我们到了荣科实业
military brass and investors are expecting a demonstration,
军队高层和投资者就会要我们展示成果
and I promised them indestructible super soldiers,
而我当初承诺的是无坚不摧的超级战士
not disposable ones.
可不是一次性战士
Well, with Hydra in the mix, we won't lack for volunteers.
如今有了九头蛇的合作 我们就有数不尽的志愿者
And if we run out,
如果这还不够
our incentives program should help fill the ranks.
我们还有激励计划
Just getting some ideas down.
我得把这些想法写下来
I can't keep everything in my head.
我的脑子都快装不下了
Got to be honest with you, John --
我得跟你说实话 约翰
looks like you're kind of losing it.
你看起来像是疯了
I'm alive for the first time, thanks to you.
多亏了你 我才得以重生
We took some hits along the way, but we did it.
虽然途中受到一些挫折 但我们做到了
This is everything we've been working towards --
这就是我们一直以来的目标
Our alliance with hydra
我们与九头蛇结盟
was always a means to that end, right?
只是为了这一个目的对吗
And here we are.
现在达到目的了啊
I mean, it's not like we're true believers, right?
我是说 我们也不是真正的信徒不是吗
I'll go where you go.
你去哪里我都会跟随
Having our soldiers in key positions is great,
关键岗位有了自己人确实不错
Are we really planning a coup?
我们真的要搞什么政变吗
It's more of an uprising.
更像是一次崛起
It's become bigger than hydra.
比九头蛇规模还要大
Ward, you've taken good care of me,
沃德 你把我照顾的很好
gave me everything I wanted.
给了我想要的一切
It's time for you to decide what it you want.
是时候想想你自己想要什么了
I'll see that you get it, too, son.
我会确保你也能如愿 孩子
I can do anything now.
我现在能做任何事
The trojan horse worked.
木马程序生效了
It gave us access to the system we wanted.
我们可以访问所需的系统
Our secret weapon -- we now have eyes
我们的秘密武器 我们现在
on their operation right in the palm of my hand.
能够掌握他们所有的动态了
We'll need more than eyes to defeat Garrett.
想打败加勒特只有动态可不够
Fitz-Simmons' tracker crossed the ocean.
菲兹-西蒙斯的追踪器跨过了大洋
It's in New Mexico.
现在在新墨西哥
They managed to tag the plane?
他们成功追踪了飞机吗
It appears so, but they're not answering.
看来是的 但他们没有任何答复
We can't think about that right now.
我们现在没办法考虑那么多
They may have been captured.
他们有可能被抓了
Either way, they risked everything
不管怎样 他们不惜一切代价
to put a tracker on that plane for us.
为我们在飞机上装了一个追踪器
Now we know exactly where Garrett is,
我们现在知道加勒特在哪了
and Skye can see what he's doing.
斯凯也能监控他们的行动了
If Fitz and Simmons are still alive,
如果菲兹和西蒙斯还活着
then catching Garrett is our only shot at finding them.
那么抓住加勒特就是找到他们的唯一方法
You looked very peaceful sleeping.
你看起来睡得很安详
Didn't want to wake you, but I'm glad that you're up.
不想吵醒你 但很高兴你醒了
I've spent the last hour trying to figure out why we sank.
我花了一个小时想搞清楚我们为什么沉底了
We're at the bottom of the ocean,
我们如今在海底
in case you missed that bit.
怕你没注意到提醒一下
These pods are built to be compatible
这些舱体在建造的时候就确保了兼容
with all S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft, submarines, spacecraft.
所有神盾局的飞机 潜艇和飞船
On impact, the atmospheric adaptation
遇到冲击时 大气适应系统会
must have tried to compensate.
让舱体试图抵消冲击
We slowly sank as it increased the density of the outer walls.
随着外墙密度的增加 我们就下沉了
I measured the rate the water rose on the glass.
我测量了舱外水面上升的速度
Did the math -- we're at least 90 feet down.
做了简单计算 我们至少在90尺深水底
You can't see the surface.
看不到水面
How did we survive the fall?
我们怎么能从下坠中活下来呢
The plane must have been in vertical flight mode, flying low.
飞机肯定处于垂直下降飞行中
I managed to strap us to one of the backboards before we hit.
在撞击前我设法把我们绑在了一面背板上
And I broke my arm --
我的胳膊断了
same two places I broke it in second grade...which is strange.
跟我二年级时断的两个地方一模一样 真奇怪
I thought we were dead for sure, Fitz.
我以为我们死定了呢 菲兹
Now we just need to figure a way out of here.
现在我们只需要找个方法逃出去就可以了
We'll find a way out of here, right?
我们会找到办法逃出去的 对吧
And then we'd be in the middle of the ocean
然后我们就会处一片汪洋之中了
with the bends and no floatation and no one looking for us.
伴随着减压病 没浮力 也没搜救人员
I already spent an hour trying to rig the wireless signals
我已经花了一个小时试图利用心电图的
on the EKG to send out a weak distress call
无线信号发出微弱的求救信号了
before remembering that it's a S.H.I.E.L.D. frequency
后来想到那是个神盾局频率
and no one's listening.
没人会听到的
And that's not the problem -- the problem is
问题还不在这里 问题是
that there aren't many supplies left in here,
这里的生存补给不多了
so I've already done the math --
所以我又算了一下
Enough with the math. What are you saying?
别再算了 你到底什么意思
There is no way out.
我们出不去了
We're going to die down here.
我们会死在这里
We only get one shot at this,
我们只有一次机会
so let's go over the plan one more time
所以我们再过一遍计划吧
to make sure we're clear on exactly what we're doing, okay?
确保我们知道自己要做什么
Trip and I will crest the ridge,
崔普和我会降落在山顶
use a noisemaker to grab a three-wheel,
制造点噪音 截个三轮摩托
maybe something with more fireworks,
希望能找个装备好点的
and open a window for you two.
然后给你们俩打开条路
You crawl in, grab the dealer, force his hand.
你们爬进去 抓住负责人 制服他
He'll get us our ace in the hole, and then bob's your uncle.
他会给我们制胜王牌的 然后一切就结束了
Makes it sound easy.
听起来很容易
Coulson, it's a solid plan you've mapped out,
科尔森 这个计划很可行
but it hinges on a gamble -- a big one.
但一切都基于一个很大的赌博
And backup isn't coming.
而且没有后援
It'll be just the four of us.
只有我们四个
We'll be outmanned and outgunned.
人数和火力我们都处于弱势
But fury always said...
但弗瑞总是说
...a man can accomplish anything
当人们意识到自己是伟大事业的一部分时
when he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
他们总是能无往不利
A team of people who share that conviction can change the world.
拥有如此信念的队伍可以改变世界
So, what do you say?
所以怎么样
You ready to change the world?
你们准备好改变世界了吗
I'm ready to kick some ass.
但我准备好大战一场了
I'm saying, just talk to him.
我只是建议 和他谈谈
He says everything's fine, but he's not acting that way.
他说一切都很好 但他的表现不像很好
I don't know what's going on with him, and I don't like it.
我不知道他怎么了 但我不喜欢他这样子
Captivating, isn't it?
十分迷人 是不是
First time I saw it, it reminded me of a lava lamp.
我第一次看见的时候 它让我想起了熔岩灯
Of course, that was before I could see through it.
当然 那时我还不能看透它
Quinn's expecting the gravitonium as payment.
奎恩希望得到重力鎓化物作为回报
When he's done, I think it would be wise to let him have it.
等他完事之后 还是给他比较明智
I know you have plans for the stuff.
我知道对这东西你另有打算
I understand it now. I can see its soul.
现在我理解了 我能彻底看透它了
I can see yours, too.
我也能看透你
Ward's concerned you're going mad.
沃德很担心你的神智
The drug didn't just strengthen my body,
药物不仅仅强化了我的身体
it gave me clarity of mind.
也让我心如明镜
It gave me a vision of the world
它让我看到了这世界之下
that's waiting beneath the surface of this world.
等待着破壳而出的新世界
You don't think that's mad, do you?
你可不觉得这是疯言疯语 是吧
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
I have no allegiance to Hydra,
我不效忠于九头蛇
Centipede, Cybertek...you.
蜈蚣计划或是荣科实业 对你也一样
I was only ever interested in --
我唯一感兴趣的就是
You know we're prehistoric creatures
你知道我们和那些史前生物一样
oozing out of the swamps, through the mist,
缓慢地脱出泥潭 穿过浓雾
clawing our way onto land so we can finally stand
挣扎着登上陆地 以求能站立起来
or plant roots... or fly.
或者深深扎根 或者飞上天空
I was saddened to learn you weren't Clairvoyant.
知道你并没有千里眼的能力时我一度非常失望
I had a question I didn't get to ask, but now...
有个问题我一直没问 但现在
Now the truth is written on the back of my eyes,
现在所有的真相我尽收眼底
go ahead, flowers.
别犹豫 小花裙
What will I become?
我会变成什么
And I'm hungry, too.
我也饿了
What do you think it's like?
你觉得那会是什么感觉
Well, depends on the method, really.
这就取决于死法了
Drowning's supposed to be quite pleasant in the end, apparently.
淹死的话 最后时刻还是不那么难受的
Once the water fills up your lungs --
等到肺里灌满了水
my mum always said that you shouldn't be afraid
我妈老是对我说 你不用害怕死亡
because it's just like the way life was
因为这跟你出生之前的状态
before you were born...
没什么两样
Which wasn't that bad, was it?
说起来也没那么可怕 是不是
Though, apparently, I was miserable before I was born.
不过我出生前也挺不好过的
Upside down, umbilical cord all wrapped around my head.
大头朝下 脑袋缠着脐带
Yeah, well, she meant pre-conception of cour--
她说的是受孕之前的...
I know. I'm joking.
我知道 我在开玩笑呢
Yeah, I know that you're joking. That's fine.
我当然知道你在开玩笑
I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics,
我总想到热力学第一定律
That no energy in the universe is created...
宇宙中的能量不会被制造出来
- None is destroyed. - None is destroyed.
-也不会被毁灭 -也不会被毁灭
That means that every bit of energy inside us,
这意味着我们体内蕴含的所有能量
will go on to be a part of something else,
都会成为别的事物的一部分
maybe live as a dragonfish, a microbe,
也许是海蛾鱼 也许是微生物
maybe burn in a supernova 10 billion years from now.
也许会在百亿年之后被超新星燃烧掉
And every part of us now
而现在构成我们身体的每个粒子
was once a part of some other thing --
都曾经是别的事物的一分子
A moon, a storm cloud, a mammoth.
可能来自月亮 积雨云 或者来自猛犸
Thousands and thousands of other beautiful things
成千上万的美丽生物
that were just as terrified to die as we are.
就像我们一样惧怕死亡
We gave them new life --
我们赋予他们新生
a good one, I hope.
希望是快乐的一生
It's fitting we're down here together, Fitz.
我们沉在这里还真是合适 菲兹
This is where all life began on our planet, anyway...
这里本来就是地球上所有生命的源头
- Just outside that glass. - Jemma.
-就在这玻璃之外 -珍玛
It's bulletproof, pressure-resistant.
防弹 抗压玻璃
4-hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanone, surely.
肯定含有二丙酮醇
Yeah, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but the flash point is too high for it to burn.
但是这种物质燃点太高了
But medical ethanol has a low flash point, and it burns --
可是医用乙醇燃点很低 而且燃烧起来会
If we could use the defibrillator
如果我们用除颤器
as an ignition source...
作为引火源
and build a compressed explosive...
做出一种压缩爆炸物...
To ignite the seal, the outside pressure will...
来引燃封胶的话 窗外的水压
Blow the window in!
就会向内把玻璃击破
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
太好了 太好了
- This really hurts my arm. - Okay.
-可疼死我啦 -好吧
Well, now we know that,
搞清楚这个之后
there's a whole new set of problems, but where do we start?
我们面对的就是全新的问题了 从哪开始
And finally, welcome to our cybernetics subsection,
最后 欢迎来到控制区
where we design, manufacture, and, with this,
我们在这里设计 组装 并利用这些科技
install our most advanced system.
组建目前最先进的系统
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this prototype can replace
这台原型机可以
the severed limb of a soldier in minutes
在数分钟内替换士兵的断肢
with one 10 times stronger,
比之前强大十倍
fully networked to the soldier's biometrics
完全与士兵的生物识别
and to his optical targeting system.
和他的光电瞄准系统联网
If you want me to open up Uncle Sam's checkbook,
如果你想说服我让美国政府掏钱
I'm gonna need specifics.
那我需要具体细节
Specifically, I'd like to build dozens of these machines,
具体的说 我希望建很多这种机器
increase the scale of our surgery wing,
增大我们手术部门的规模
crank out 100 soldiers a day.
每天制造出一百名士兵
To join our special ops units.
来加入我们的特种部队
No, to replace them - navy seals, secret service.
不 是取代他们 海豹突击队 特勤局
Now, gentlemen, we know the world's a dangerous place now.
先生们 我们知道现在世界危机四伏
What we're offering you is...
我们向你们提供的是
All right, what do we want?
我们想要什么
There's a three-wheel over there.
那边有辆三轮摩托
Here comes a humvee that has better fireworks.
还有一辆更厉害的悍马
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
这才是我们的目标
You bring a noisemaker?
你带了噪音器吗
Sir, I bring the noise and the funk wherever I go.
长官 我走到哪里都带着噪音和音乐
The enemy approaches.
敌人冲上来了
Careful, now, or they'll win the day.
小心点 不然他们会赢的
You know where to put this next one.
你知道下一枚往哪儿打
Nice work, guys.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Practice drills. The compound's secure.
这只是一次演习 这里很安全
You have nothing to worry about.
没什么需要担心的
Tell us what the hell is going on out there,
告诉我们外面到底发生了什么
or you can kiss a government contract goodbye.
不然你就跟政府合同说再见吧
G-gentlemen, gentlemen, please, I beg you --
先生们 我请求你们
Don't beg them, Quinn.
别求他们 奎恩
You're not a rottweiler.
你又不是狗
We don't need their scraps.
我们不需要他们的残羹冷饭
Who the hell is this?
这人是谁
This is our strategy consultant, John Garrett.
这是我们的战略顾问 约翰·加勒特
I want full disclosure right now,
我要你现在就把详情都告诉我
or our boys will come in and shut you down.
不然我的人就会来把你们关掉
Why do I hear gunfire?
为什么我会听到枪声
You hear the dying breath of an old world, general,
你听到的是旧世界死亡的喘息声 将军
and a new world is coming.
新世界正在到来
I've tasted it on my tongue.
我已经亲自体验过了
This is your strategy consultant?
这是你的战略顾问吗
New strategy -- you shut your mouth
新战略如下 你闭嘴
and give us everything we want.
把我们要的都给我们
You threaten a United States general,
你竟敢威胁一位美国将军
and there are consequences.
你不会有好果子吃的
Oh, you feel powerful now, don't you?
你觉得自己强大有力 对吗
But you're all just slaves who will serve our future.
但你不过是为我们的未来服务的奴隶
Listen, you crazy son of a bitch --
听好了 你这个疯杂种
Gentlemen, perhaps a small demonstration will --
先生们 也许做点小小的演示
I've seen the future.
我看到过未来
I've glimpsed it through the eyes
我从所有生灵的眼中都看到过
of every creature -- dead, living, or yet to be.
死的 活的 即将出生的
This is the beginning.
这是开始
The beginning of what, John?
什么的开始 约翰
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里都不许去
You think you can steal the gravitonium?
你以为你能偷走重力鎓化物吗
It was given to us.
这是给我们的
What the hell did you say to Garrett?
你到底跟加勒特说了什么
He's psychotic. Did you notice that?
他是个疯子 你注意到了吗
I just had to lock up six government officials
我刚才不得不关押了六名政府官员
because he butchered the seventh one.
就因为他杀掉了第七个
He completely lost it in there.
他已经完全丧失理智了
You're wrong. Garrett's not lost.
你错了 加勒特没有丧失理智
Far from it -- he's connected now.
完全不是那样 他明白了世界的真谛
Don't tell me you're following him into this madness.
别告诉我你也跟着他一起发疯
His talk of evolution...
他说什么进化
I agree with him. You're the one who follows him.
我赞同他 你才是跟着他的人
But in this case, you should.
但是在这件事上 你也应该赞同他
For the first time, you both need the same thing,
你们俩第一次需要相同的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I need him to get his head on straight.
我需要他脑子正常点
Skye -- we need Skye,
斯凯 我们需要斯凯
and that's all you ever wanted, isn't it?
那也是你一直想要的 对吗
The evolution he speaks of --
他所说的进化
she'll be an important part of that,
她将是一个重要的部分
so go get her, Grant Ward.
去找她 格兰特·沃德
The world is going to change,
世界即将改变
and when it does, she could be yours.
到那时 她就是你的人了
Wow. You really are crazy.
你真的是疯了
She thinks I'm a monster.
她认为我是个恶魔
Is that your true nature,
那是你的天性
or is that what Garrett made you to be?
还是加勒特把你变成那样的呢
We know about Skye's parents,
我们了解斯凯的父母
about the darkness that lies inside her.
了解她心中的阴暗面
I believe in a world
我相信终有一天
where her true nature will reveal itself.
她的本性会显现出来的
And when that day comes...
而当那天来临时
Maybe you two could be monsters together.
也许你们俩可以一起变成恶魔
This window can't take many more hits like this, sir.
再被这么打下去玻璃就要碎了 长官
Let's hope they don't have to.
希望不用到那一步
Coulson, we've found the dealer.
科尔森 我们找到负责人了
You know what those do.
你们都知道它是用来干什么的
And you've seen Agent May here
透过超级战士的双眼
through the eyes of your super soldiers,
你们也看到梅探员已经来了
so you know what she does.
你们清楚她的能耐
You don't want to mess with us, is my point.
我的意思是 别想跟我们作对
You're not gonna be able to hijack our soldiers.
你们是不可能劫持我们的士兵的
We've thought through every emergency scenario,
我们知道如何应对任何紧急情况
Including this one.
包括现在这种
Don't tell me you just switched the soldiers
别跟我说 你刚把所有超级战士
to default directive.
切换成了默认指令
And how did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
They're off to defend Garrett.
他们去保护加勒特了
And lead me right to him.
正好带我去见他
Now that we are inside, go contact army forces.
如今我们已经打入内部 去联系军队
Make some noise on the way out.
出去的时候制造点噪音
Trip, if the rest of us don't make it,
崔普 就算我们没能逃出来
I still want this place to burn.
你仍要保证这里被炸个一干二净
I prefer you make it, sir.
我更希望你能逃出来 长官
The compound's been hit.
基地被攻击了
Raina and Quinn took off.
蕾娜和奎恩走了
We need to take action now. What are my orders?
我们该做些什么了 我的指令呢
That's up to you, son.
看你自己了 孩子
Come back to reality, John.
回到现实中吧 约翰
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
You've already done it.
你已经完成了
It's your handler,
是你的负责人
probably to tell me what the soldiers are seeing.
也许是打来告诉我士兵们看见了什么
Hi, John. Just calling to catch up.
你好啊 约翰 好久不见
You sound different on the phone...huskier.
你在电话里的声音不太一样 更沙哑
You curious why I'm calling
你想知道为什么
from your soldier control center?
我在你的士兵控制中心给你打电话吗
No, I'm not too concerned.
不 我一点都不担心
You see, if anyone but the assigned handler
要知道 如果除指定负责人外的任何人
gives a directive to one of my men, well, kaboom.
给我的人下达指令 他们就会爆炸
Ah, darn it. Coulson didn't think of that.
真讨厌 科尔森没想到你有这出
You outsmarted us again.
你又一次比我们更聪明
Phil's around? Great.
菲尔在你旁边 好极了
We actually have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多话要说
Oh, and I wanted you to know -- your scientist friends...
对了 我想告诉你 你的两位科学家朋友
they were brave until their last breath.
直到最后一刻 他们都很勇敢
Raina told me how special Skye is.
蕾娜告诉了我斯凯有多特别
I know you've seen that from the start.
我知道你一早就看出了这点
You want orders? Get her.
你要指令是吗 去把她抓来
He's always been a tender heart.
他就是心肠软 一直如此
You don't need to be set to default.
你不需要设定为默认
You haven't left me alone all day.
你一整天都没离开过我
I was told to never leave your side, sir.
我的指令就是坚守在您身边 长官
All right, we need to hurry.
我们得加快速度
We have to do this soon. There has to be enough ox--
我们得快点 必须要有足够的氧
Oxygen to ignite, yes.
氧气来点燃 是的
Now, when I press that power button...
现在当我按下电源键
the window will blow in, and water will rush inwards.
窗户就会爆破 水会涌进来
Yeah, which is gonna be like 100 punches to the stomach, okay?
那感觉就像是胃上被揍了无数拳
The wind's gonna be knocked right out of us.
会将我们的气息全部击出体外
Now, this is near empty, but I've rigged it
这瓶几乎用尽了 但我简单地弄了一下
to let out a burst of very high pressure --
让它发出一股超高压
Should force a breath into your lungs,
应该能将一口气强行灌入你的肺部
but you have to hold on to it, okay? Hold on tight.
但是你必须憋住这一口气 憋住了
Should be enough to get you up the 90 feet or so.
应该够你游上27米左右
One breath? But there's two of us.
只有一口气 但我们有两个人
Yeah, I've done the math.
我算过这条数了
That's why you're taking it.
所以你要拿着它
You're a better swimmer, anyway.
你比我更会游泳
I'm not leaving you here.
我不会丢下你一个人在这里的
That's ridiculous. We need a new plan.
这不可能 我们要换个法子
We're not discussing it, okay?
我们现在不是在讨论
You're taking it -- end of story.
你拿着 就这样定了
I couldn't live if you didn't.
如果你死了 我也活不下去
Well, I feel the same way.
我也有同感
There has to be another way.
肯定有别的方法
Why? Why would you make me do this?
为什么 为什么要我这么做
You're my best friend in the world!
你是我这个世界上最好的朋友
Yeah, and you're more than that, Jemma.
你对我来说远不止是朋友 珍玛
I couldn't find the courage to tell you.
我一直没有勇气说出口
...let me show you.
让我用实际行动告诉你
Jemma. Jemma. Jemma.
珍玛 珍玛 珍玛
Jemma, we have to hurry.
珍玛 我们要赶紧
You're in decompression on a jet back to the mainland.
这是减压舱 我们正在飞回美国本土
They told us you were dead.
他们都说你死了
We want word to get around on that.
我们就希望把谣言传开
His heart's still beating -- just barely.
他还有心跳 不过很微弱
I have a full med team with him.
整个医疗团队都在救他
But you have to remain in this chamber, okay?
但你必须躺在减压舱里 好吗
His brain was without oxygen for a long time,
他的大脑缺氧了很长时间
It was the other way around.
是他救了我
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
That makeshift beacon of yours -- good thinking
多亏了你们的简易定位器
led us right to you.
让我们发现了你们
Lucky we were looking.
幸好我们在留意寻找
For my man Coulson.
找我的哥们科尔森
I understand you're involved in a dispute
我知道你们涉入了一场纷争
I might want to weigh in on.
可能需要我帮助
Do you have anything that might lead me to him?
你有什么办法带我找到他吗
Looks like the back entrance to the factory floor
看起来去车间楼层的后门
is on the south side.
是在南边
I have to hit "Snooze" on this every minute
我每分钟都得按一下这上面的"止爆按钮"
to keep that from blowing.
才能防止它爆炸
Look, I will die before talking, but there's nothing to tell.
虽然我死也不会告诉你 但确实没什么可说的
There's no way of controlling the soldiers
一定要指定负责人坐在机器前下达指令
unless there's an actual handler at the machine.
才能控制那些士兵
I'm not interested in that.
我对这些没兴趣
I'm more interested in why you're willing to die for Hydra.
我更想知道为什么你愿意为九头蛇送命
Are you a true believer?
你真的相信他们吗
Is Hydra the plucky little family you never had?
九头蛇给了你从未有过的归属感吗
Or are you here because of the incentives program?
还是说你留在这是因为激励计划
She's not gonna kill you.
她不会杀你的
She had a chance to kill me before and couldn't do it.
她曾有机会杀我但下不了手
And she hates me... a lot.
她可是恨透了我
I feel sorry for you -- betraying the only people
真为你痛心 你居然背叛了唯一
who gave you a chance at being a decent human being.
给你机会做个好人的人
Fitz was a hero because he still wanted
菲兹是个英雄 因为即便发生了这一切
to give you that chance after everything.
他还是想给你一次机会
But some people are just born evil, I guess.
但我想有些人生来邪恶吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe they are.
是啊 可能他们生来如此
I've learned things about you, skye -- history --
我知道了一些关于你的事 你的过去
things you'll want to know.
你可能会想听听
You and I aren't that different.
你我其实并没有那么不同
You're not the evil I was referring to.
我说的邪恶不是指你
You're just weak, doing anything you're told.
而你是懦弱 只会照吩咐行事
I hope Garrett orders you to walk into traffic.
真希望加勒特命令你自杀
You're right, Skye.
你说得没错 斯凯
You woke up a weakness inside me.
是你唤醒了我内心的弱点
And for the first time in a while,
很久以来头一次
I wanted something for myself.
我有了自己想得到的东西
Maybe I'll just take what I want --
或许我也该做我想做的事
wake up something inside of you.
唤醒你内在的邪恶
I'm not afraid of you, Ward.
我不怕你 沃德
You're not gonna kill us with the bomb.
你不会为了杀我引爆炸弹的
I have a weapon much better than a bomb
我有个杀手锏可比这炸弹强得多
that will absolutely destroy you.
那会彻底摧毁你
Because you slept with her, and she's really pissed off.
因为你睡了她 她很恼火
Let's talk about incentives.
我们该去谈谈激励了
You said our thing was no strings attached.
你说过我们之间不谈感情
Looks to me like the ice queen got her feelings hurt.
但看来你这冰雪女王还是受情伤了嘛
Hey-ho, friends! The enemy approaches.
嘿咯 朋友们 敌人逼近
Check the perimeter.
去检查周边
Careful, now, or they'll win the day.
小心防范 不然敌方会获胜哟
You don't have to call me "Sir," Coulson.
你不需要叫我长官 科尔森
I'm dressed like I live under a bridge.
我穿得就像桥底下的流浪汉一样
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
Well, Simmons turned me on to that old-timey tracker
西蒙斯追踪了菲兹留在你们飞机上的
Fitz left on your bus.
那个老式追踪器
I went to great pains
你头一次濒临死亡时
to make sure you didn't die the first time.
我费了九牛二虎之力才把你拉回来
Well, now's probably not the best time, but...
我知道现在可能时机不对 但...
...i'd like to have a lengthy conversation with you about that.
...我确实想和你好好谈谈那件事
It might get loud.
我可能会情绪失控
And I owe you that.
那是我欠你的
But right now, we owe Garrett a punch in the teeth,
但现在 我们还欠加勒特一拳
This... packs a pretty good punch.
用这个打一拳好像不错
I know what it does.
我知道这家伙的厉害
Reminds me of the old days.
真让我想起了以前的好时光
You were never on top.
你从来都不在上面
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
Tell the man what they have on you.
告诉这个人他们有你什么把柄
When was the last time anyone saw a tag-team wrestling match
瞧瞧 四个本已死去的人如今在这厮杀
with four dead guys?
这还真是奇观
I only see one dead guy in here.
我只看到了一个死人
Oh, the power's all on this side of the room, fellas.
优势可是在我们这边的 小伙子
Phil, I'm surprised you'd try and stop me.
菲尔 我很惊讶你居然会阻止我
Of course, I don't blame you, Nick.
当然了 我不怪你 尼克
You haven't seen the big picture, the big bang,
你没有看到全局 宇宙爆炸
The timeless frozen ocean, but Phil here has.
永恒的冰冻海洋 但是菲尔看到了
We share a bond.
我们有着紧密联系
We're blood brothers.
我们身上流着同样的血液
You didn't tell me he'd gone this crazy.
你没告诉我他都疯成这样了
He's really stepped it up a notch.
他确实又达到了新境界
I think I've waited long enough for this.
我等这一刻已经等太久了
I'm so sorry what they did to you.
我很抱歉他们对你做的一切
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Our Ace in the hole.
我们的杀手锏
You remember that speech you used to give us, Nick,
还记得你那场演讲吗 尼克
About how one man can accomplish anything
关于只要人能意识到自己可以变得更伟大
once he realizes he can be something bigger?
就可以无所不能
A part -- a part of something bigger.
一部分 变成伟大事业的一部分
Is that how it went?
是这样说的吗
Not a great listener.
当时没好好听吧
If you tell me this whole hydra path thing you took
别告诉我 你踏上九头蛇这条路
is because you misheard my damn "One man" Speech...
是因为你听错了我这"一人之力"的演说...
I am the key to the future of the universe.
我是宇宙未来的关键
- I'm the origin of all things. - You got it, right?
-我是万物之始 -你当时听懂了吧
Totally. Loud and clear.
完全明白 一清二楚
No, come on, please, I --
不 求你 不要
Okay, Ace, I need you to give me a message, okay?
艾斯 我需要你帮我写条信息
Something your father would know could only come from you.
一条你爸爸知道只有你会发出的信息
I need to prove I have you.
我得证明你在我这
I've already told you --
我已经告诉你了
There's no way to communicate with Deathlok from in here.
在这里面没法和死亡战士联系
I've been communicating with him the whole time.
我一直在和他联系
Fury was teaching us something you didn't want to hear, John,
弗瑞是在教导我们一些你不愿意听的事 约翰
'cause you only think about yourself.
因为你眼中只有自己
That's the difference between your side and our side
这就是你我两方的区别
and why we're always gonna win.
也是我们为什么总会赢的原因
What lesson, Phil?
教我们什么了 菲尔
Please, enlighten me.
请点化点化我
You can't do this, Mike.
你不能这么做 迈克
I order you to stand down!
我命令你退下
You need me to translate the words of creation.
你们需要我翻译造物者的旨意
You don't want to do this, Mike.
你不会想这么做的 迈克
Mr. Peterson's free to do whatever he wants.
彼得森先生想做什么都可以
You think he learned his lesson?
你觉得他得到教训了吗
He learned something.
他至少吃到了苦头
Without regular injections, they're just men.
取消定期注射之后 他们只是普通士兵
Once doctors remove their cybernetic eyes,
一旦医生移除了他们的控制眼
They'll be essentially back to normal.
他们基本就能回到正常生活
Minus an eye, of course.
少了只眼睛 这是肯定的
You got a chance to express all your feelings?
你找到机会宣泄所有情感了吗
Is he still breathing?
他不是还活着吗
Guess she kept some of it to herself.
看来她还是有所保留啊
He's having trouble speaking.
他现在没法说话
I think I fractured his larynx.
我好像打断了他的喉软骨
Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed,
你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的计划失败了
But Fitz may never be the same again.
但菲兹可能再也不能恢复从前的样子
So I'm going to invent new ways to ruin the rest of your life.
所以我会想些新方法来毁掉你以后的人生
And we'll do whatever's necessary
我们将会不择手段
to get Hydra intel from you, but your torture --
从你这得到九头蛇的信息 但对你的折磨...
that's gonna be internal.
将会是内心的折磨
And a little bit external.
也有一些身体上的
Sure. Some of that.
当然了 也有身体上的
But you devoted your entire life to a deranged narcissist
但你把你的人生都献给了这个神经病自恋狂
who never gave a damn about anyone, and now he's dead.
他从没在乎过任何人 现在他死了
You've got the rest of your life to wrestle with the question --
你的余生将会纠结于这个问题
Who are you without him?
没有了他 你又是谁
Why don't you go to him?
你为什么不去见他
I don't want him to see what I've become.
我不想让他看到我变成了什么样
He won't care about your burns.
他不会在乎你的烧伤
That's not what I mean.
我不是说这个
Coulson said to bring you in.
科尔森说要带你回去
You can access my hardware and watch my every move.
你可以进入我的系统 监视我的一举一动
I'll only be making amends for my actions.
我只会弥补我所造成的损害
Whatever you did, you did it for Ace.
不管你做了什么 都是为了艾斯
And what I do now?
我现在做的事
That'll be for him, too.
也是为了他
There's a reason why they say, "Cut off the head."
他们说"砍掉头"是有原因的
Now I'll be unstop--
现在没人能阻挡...
Told you it'd be in here.
告诉过你们会在这里
Stupid, stupid, stupid, and cruel, and very stupid!
愚蠢 残酷 非常愚蠢
I think you've made your point.
我想你已经说明白了
Why bring me back in the first place?
为什么要让我复活
Clearly, I didn't think it was the best idea.
显然我认为这不是个好主意
I warned you about people losing their minds.
我警告过你 试验对象会失去理智
Agent May was on top of the situation.
特工梅掌控了局面
She says you're fine.
她说你没事
It was a "Break glass in case of emergency" situation.
那是"紧急情况下打碎玻璃"的情况
Yes, but that emergency
是啊 但那个紧急情况
was supposed to be the fall of an avenger.
应该是一名复仇者倒下
And I'm damn glad I did it, too.
很高兴我这样做了
When you want to build something,
你想建造东西
you need a strong foundation.
就得需要坚实的基础
Now, you know how few people I trust, Coulson.
你知道我只信任很少的人 科尔森
You can count them on one hand.
可以用一只手数完
And I'm not afraid to cut off fingers.
我不怕砍断手指
The principle S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded upon was pure.
建立神盾局的原则十分纯粹
Protection -- one word.
保护 一个词
Sometimes, to protect one man against himself --
有时是为了保护一个人不受自己伤害
Other times, to protect the planet
还有的时候 是为了保护地球
against an alien invasion from another universe.
不遭到另一个宇宙的外星人入侵
It's a broad job description.
这是大概的工作描述
No need to tell me.
那还用你说吗
But the belief that drives us all is the same,
但是驱使我们的信念是一致的
whether it's one man or all mankind.
不管是一个人还是整个人类
That they're worth saving.
他们值得被拯救
That truth lives inside you, Coulson.
那个真理一直在你心里长存 科尔森
Before it was torn apart,
神盾局解体前
S.H.I.E.L.D. was a lot of moving parts.
拥有无数的部门
Guys like you were the heart.
你这样的人是核心
Now... you'll be the head.
现在 你会成为首脑
A toolbox to help you build it back up.
一个工具箱 来帮你重建神盾局
You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D.
你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局
Take your time and do it right.
慢慢来 要做好
You'll still have his back.
你还会依然支持他
There's no one else I trust with this.
我只敢把这个托付给你
How do you -- how should I proceed?
你想怎么 我该怎么行动
That's up to you...
那取决于你
And you, sir -- where are you heading now?
你呢 长官 你去哪里
Well, I'm trading in my bird's-eye view
我用我的鸟瞰
for two solid feet on the ground.
换了两只踏着实地的脚
This is the last time you'll be seeing me for a stretch.
这是你们近期最后一次见到我了
You're gonna disappear, nowhere to be found.
你要消失了 无处可寻
You know me better than that, Phil.
你知道我不会这样的 菲尔
I'll be everywhere.
我会无处不在
Fitz -- is he okay?
菲兹 他没事吧
Please tell me he's okay.
拜托告诉我他没事
What is this place?
这是什么地方
First thing I found in that box was these coordinates.
我在盒子里找到的第一样东西就是这里的坐标
Another secret base?
另一个秘密基地吧
I call it the playground, although, technically,
我称这里为操场 虽然严格说来
it doesn't have a name because, technically, it doesn't exist,
这里没有名字 因为严格说来 这里并不存在
It being a secret base and all.
因为它是个秘密基地
Billy...Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
比利·凯尼格 神盾局特工
Although I totally understand the confusion.
我完全理解你们为什么会困惑
Eric passed away, sadly,
艾瑞克去世了 很遗憾
but it's great to have company,
但是有同伴挺好的
finally, and I did not mind minding this place.
终于有了 我不介意打理这里
And it is an honor to meet you, sir.
见到你真是荣幸 长官
I'll get your lanyard shortly.
我马上给你拿通行证
For the rest of you,
你们其余人的
lanyards will be handed out on a case-by-case basis.
通行证会据情况逐一分发
Can't be too careful with all those Hydra threats
九头蛇仍对我们存在威胁 导致麻烦
still out there, causing trouble.
必须小心行事
That's why we're here -- get you up and running
所以我们才在这里 让你重振旗鼓
and back fighting the good fight, which is gonna be cool.
继续回去战斗 这会很酷的
I know we don't have much, but what we have is yours, sir.
我知道我们没有多少东西 但你尽可以利用 长官
So...where would you like to start?
你想从哪里开始呢
I know you thought you'd never see me again, but...
我知道你觉得你再也不会见到我 但是...
...I found your daughter.
我找到了你的女儿
We'll return in a moment.
马上回来
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com