神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第5集: 花裙下的女孩 Girl in the Flower Dress

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
中国 香港
我的祖父常说每个人都是一个谜
有些人有着美丽的秘密
有些人却暗藏黑暗的秘密
他认为
了解一个人本质的唯一办法
是穿透他的外壳
把握他的内核
这戏法弱爆了
它们藏在蛋里面了
这不是戏法
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
A magician never reveals his secrets.
魔术师从不泄露天机
Then I'll have to pierce your shell and gaze within?
那我就只能穿透你的外壳 把握你的内核咯
You understood.
你听懂了
Chan Ho Yin.
陈浩然
Raina.
蕾娜
I would love to see that fire trick again.
我想再看一遍那个火戏法
I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为那不是一个好主意
Of course not.
当然
It's a great idea.
是个超棒的主意
I am sorry for the clutter.
屋子有点乱 很抱歉
I'm in between places.
我最近居无定所
How long have you been here?
你在香港待多久了
Six years.
六年
Beer?
喝啤酒吗
You seem to have an appreciation for the greats.
你貌似很喜欢胡迪尼啊
I idolized him for many years.
我崇拜他很多年了
And now?
现在呢
There's no real magic there,
真正的魔术是不存在的
just tricks.
只有戏法
And what you do --
你表演的那些
those aren't tricks?
不是戏法吧
Show me.
给我看看
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- I really shouldn't. - Says who?
-我不该表演那个 -谁说的
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
It's not me who's afraid.
不是我在怕
That can't be real.
那不可能是真的
See for yourself.
自己试试
How long have you been able to...
你这样多久了
First time was a few years ago.
第一次是在几年前
A dish towel caught fire in my hands.
一条洗碗巾在我手里着火了
I almost burned down my entire apartment.
我差点烧掉我的公寓
And it doesn't hurt?
难道不疼吗
Not even a little.
一点也不
You have a gift.
你天赋异禀
I've never seen anything like it.
这是我从未见过的
Why not show the world?
为什么不让全世界看到呢
I ask that same question every day.
我每天都在问同样的问题
There are people who...
有些人......
Never mind.
不提了
It's just... for years,
只是 多年来
I did illusions, tricks, like the rest.
我像其他人一样 变戏法
And then this happens.
结果突然有了这本事
It's real -- real magic.
这是真正的"魔术"
If I believed in such things, I would say it was a miracle,
如果我相信奇迹的话 我会说这就是一个奇迹
That this happened for a reason.
这发生在我身上是有原因的
I believe you've been chosen.
我认为你的天赋是命中注定
You do?
是吗
Close your eyes...
闭上眼睛...
...and I'll show you.
...我展示给你看
That'll do.
可以睁眼了
Every decision you make from here on out
从现在起 你做出的每个决定
has consequences.
都会产生不同的后果
So be warned...
别说我没警告你
the kiddie gloves are off.
我可动真格的了
G7 G7.
Hit.
Yes! Ha!
噢耶
So, explain to me again what this has to do with my training.
再解释下这跟我的训练有什么关系
It's important for every S.O.
评估学生的思维
to evaluate their student's thought process.
对每一位监管人员来说都很重要
And I like board games. B10.
而且我喜欢桌游 B10
Nope. This isn't thinking.
没中 这根本不是在思考
This is stabbing in the dark,
而是在黑暗中乱戳
but it's nice to take a break from the workouts.
不过能从艰苦训练中偷闲也不赖
You deserve a break.
你表现不错 应该休息下
I got to give Coulson credit.
我得说这一切归功于科尔森
I would have never pegged an ex-Rising Tide hacker
我绝不会把一位前涨潮组织的黑客
as a good fit, but...
视为合适的人选 但...
you're picking things up pretty fast.
你学得很快
Did you just give me a compliment?
你刚刚在表扬我吗
I-- no, I made a comment.
我没有 我只是在发表评论
A kind one.
一句好评哦
Did it physically hurt to do that?
赞美一句会让你肉痛吗
Do you need an ice pack?
你需要敷冰袋吗
Wow. A compliment and a smile.
一句表扬和一个微笑呀
Comment.
只是个评论而已
I don't want to ruin the moment,
我不想毁了这一刻
but I'm gonna have to respond with...
但我得回报你一下...
G4 G4.
Say it, Ward.
说出来吧 沃德
Say it.
说吧
- You sank my battleship. - Yes!
-你击沉了我的战舰 -好棒
All right, best 2 out of 3.
好了 三局两胜
- I beat you. - Best 2 out of 3.
-我打败你了 -三局两胜
- Best I just won out of nothing. - She's fitting in nicely.
-赢你一个一比蛋就挺好啦 -她适应得很好
Gloating?
沾沾自喜呢
A little.
有一点
You were up early this morning.
你今天起得很早嘛
Heard you puttering around even before I started tai chi.
在我开始练太极之前 就听见你到处转悠了
Having trouble sleeping?
睡不着吗
No, I feel great.
没有 感觉好极了
Just have a little extra energy to burn.
只是有些多余的能量要释放
If you want,
如果你想
I could lay out the mats downstairs.
我可以在楼下弄些垫子
We could go a few rounds,
我们可以练上几个回合
like the old days?
像以前那样
Saved by the bell.
算你逃过一劫
Chan Ho Yin --
陈浩然
just a struggling street performer until a few years ago,
只是个竭力维生的街头艺人 直到几年前
when Mr. Chan began to exhibit moderate pyrokinetic abilities.
陈先生开始逐渐展示其稳定的火控技能
So what gave him powers?
他从何而来的超能力
It's still under investigation,
还在调查当中
but Chan did live
但是
near the decommissioned WanTai Nuclear Plant
当废旧的万泰核电站着火时
when it caught fire.
陈确实住在那附近
To our knowledge,
据我们所知
no other nearby residents have exhibited similar traits.
附近没有居民表现出类似的特征
So how did we find out about him?
那我们是怎么知道他的
Informant saw him lighting torches in a street show...
有线人看见他在街头表演中
with his pinkie.
用小手指点燃火把
Brought it to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s attention.
由此引来了神盾局的关注
We told him to keep his abilities under wraps.
我们叫他不能随便运用此能力
He's been on the index ever since.
从那时起 他就列入目录上了
The index?
什么目录
It's a list S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps of people
是神盾局保存超能力者与
and objects with powers.
富含能量物体的名单
Wait. What? How many are there?
等等 名单上有多少人啊
Are you saying there are more people --
你是说更多的人有...
Not many.
没有很多
Well, enough to keep a list.
都足够列个名单出来了....
A short list, meant to protect them.
一份很短的名单 是打算要保护他们
Though, in rare cases, S.H.I.E.L.D. has had to take action.
尽管某些少见的情况下神盾局会采取行动
Action against objects or people?
采取行动对付物体还是人
Well, that's drastic with a side of creepy.
那还真是让人诚惶诚恐啊
How are they monitored --
那我们怎么监视他们
Tapped phones,
窃听电话
satellite surveillance,
卫星监视
body probes in dark, unpleasant places?
还是在身体某个令人不适的地方加了探测器
Body probes?
身体探测器
Now, that's ridiculous.
这就有点荒谬了
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't do that.
神盾局不会这么做的
We don't do that. Do we?
我们不会这么做的是吗
The methods vary.
采取手段各有不同
Mr. Chan was low-risk.
陈先生威胁性不强
He was assigned a case agent who checked in
指派监视他的特工会每隔几天
with him every few days.
去跟进他的情况
That's how we discovered him missing.
所以我们才发现他不见了
关特工 你好吗
还凑合吧
Everyone, this is Agent Kwan,
这位是关特工
Chan Ho Yin's case agent.
陈浩然的监察特工
What can you tell us?
有什么消息吗
Not much, I'm afraid.
我恐怕没多少消息
Chan is a magician, so at first,
陈是个魔术师 起初
I thought he'd made himself disappeared.
我还认为他把自己变没了
The file says you'd caught him
文件说你们之前逮到他
violating his index agreement before.
违反了监视对象协议
On two separate occasions --
他曾经两次
claimed we were "Hampering his artistic expression."
声称"我们妨碍了他的艺术表现"
But late last night,
但昨天深夜
he was taken by professionals.
他却被专业人士带走了
The only thing they left behind
他们只留下了
was this scrap of aluminized material.
这一小片镀铝材料
Fireproof clothing.
防火服
So whoever took him knew about his power.
也就是说 带走他的人知道他的能力
Yes, and we think we know why.
没错 原因我们已经查明了
Over the last few days,
前几天
tech division discovered a crack into our data stream.
技术部门发现在我们的数据流出现了缺口
It's the same cyber punks who hacked us before.
和之前侵入我们的是同一群技术宅
Somehow, they got in again.
不知道怎么的 他们又侵入了
It's The Rising Tide.
是涨潮组织
Hello?
还在线吗
It got real quiet.
怎么这么安静
You guys still there?
你们还在吗
The Rising Tide is a huge organization
涨潮组织是一个庞大的
of hacktivists from all around the world.
全球性黑客组织
Any of them could have done this.
随便一个人都可以办得到
- It wasn't me. - No one's saying it was.
-不是我干的 -没人说是你
But you're thinking it.
但你们是这么想的
I can see your faces thinking it.
看表情就知道你们是这么想的
We're assessing the situation.
我们在评估现在的情况
Then I'm sure you're taking into account
我很肯定你们会考虑
that I have been living on a plane with you this whole time.
这段时间我一直跟你们住在这飞机上
It would be impossible for me to hack S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不可能侵入神盾局
Or easier.
或者更容易侵入了
We're gonna need more than that.
仅凭这点还远远不够洗脱嫌疑
Fine. Let me trace the hack, and I'll prove it.
那好 让我来追踪这黑客 我来证明给你们看
I believe her, sir.
我相信她 长官
And if she's telling the truth,
如果她说的是真话
we need to track down the person responsible.
我们要查出对此负责的人
Dig up something, and fast.
行动吧 要快
The longer mr. Chan's missing, the more danger he's in.
陈先生失踪越久他就越危险
Good morning, Chan.
早上好 陈先生
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I apologize for last night.
对昨晚的事情 我深表歉意
It was important I bring you in under the radar.
我必须在不让别人发现的情况下 把你带过来
Oh. S.H.I.E.L.D.
是神盾局啊
Tell agent Kwan I don't need to be read the power protocols again.
告诉关特工 我不要再看那破协议了
It was just a street performance --
那只是街头表演
It's not like I set anyone on fire.
我并没有把任何人点着
I don't work for S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不是神盾局的人
I come as a friend.
我是你的朋友
English isn't my first language,
英语虽然不是我母语
but that word means something different than you think.
但我肯定那个词和你想的不是一个意思
I understand your frustration,
我知道你很有挫败感
but I believe you have a gift.
但我相信你有天赋
And if you let me,
如果你愿意
I'd like to help you nurture it.
我很乐意帮你培养这天赋
I can increase it.
我可以强化它
You'll get people's attention then.
到时 大家都会关注你的
Increase my power?
强化我的能力
Why? What's the catch?
为什么 有什么目的吗
I'd like to run some tests.
我想做几个实验
There it is.
终于到重点了
Now, will you let me go,
现在 你是放我走呢
or must I fight my way out?
还是要我杀出去
Leave now, and I'll forget you,
你现在离开 我会把你遗忘
I promise, but so will everyone else.
而且我保证其他人也会忘了你
Stay, and you can be remembered,
留下来 你会名留青史
known the world over.
让全世界都知道你
You want to make Chan Ho Yin a famous name?
你想让陈浩然这名字出名吗
No.
You need a simpler name,
你需要一个更简单的名字
a -- a more powerful name,
更有力量感的名字
A name like...
比如说
Scorch.
炙炎侠
Scorch? Are you joking?
炙炎侠 你在开玩笑吗
Have you ever heard of Steve Rogers?
你听过史蒂夫·罗杰斯这名字吗
No.
没有吧
But Captain America--
但是美国队长呢
Now, he's on the news, on a lunchbox, on a poster on the wall.
现在在新闻 饭盒 墙上的海报都有他
I don't want to be a superhero.
我不希望成为超级英雄
You want to be recognized...
你希望通过你的能力
for your gift.
被世人所了解
And who is more recognizable than them?
还有谁比他们更具辨识度呢
I was given this power for a reason.
我得到这能力是有原因的
I just want people to see what I can do.
我只是希望大家知道我的能力
They will.
他们会的
All I want is what you want --
你想要的正是我想要的
For you to be remembered,
让你名留青史
to be seen for what you're meant to be...
让你成为本该成为的人...
...A star.
一个明星
Scorch.
炙炎侠
It's growing on me.
我开始有点喜欢这名字了
How close are we?
进行到什么程度了
Almost there.
快搞定了
She's identified the remote-access trojan
她标识出远程访问的木马文件
and the infected endpoint...
以及被侵入的终端...
And is searching for a TCP to correlate the hypertext
然后搜索与带签名信息的超文本
with signature information and then...
关联的传输控制协议 再然后...
- Bob is your uncle. - Voila.
-一切搞定[直译鲍勃就是你叔叔] -没错
You get any of that?
你听懂了没
Only the uncle part.
就听懂个叔叔
We got our origin... Austin, Texas.
找到源头了... 德克萨斯州奥斯汀
德克萨斯州奥斯汀地点确认
You got a name?
有名字吗
Just the cafe our hacker worked out of,
只有这个黑客工作时候的咖啡馆的名字
but I'm in the system.
不过我正在它的系统里
I'm gonna check to see if any credit-card charges
我查一下那一天的信用卡消费记录
from that day match up with any known hackers.
能否和任何已知的黑客匹配上
We got a hit.
找到了
Miles Lydon, not Skye...
迈尔斯·莱登 不是斯凯
that's to all of our relief.
大家可以松一口气了
You know him?
你认识他吗
Every hacker in the world knows him.
全世界的黑客都认识他
Not just the hacker world.
不光是黑客
He infiltrated the Kremlin.
他渗透入侵过克里姆林宫
Yeah, the picture of, uh, Putin shirtless on horseback...
没错 那张普京光膀子骑马的照片...
that was his hack.
就是他的杰作
It was also his hack that got Chan kidnapped.
致使陈被绑架也是他的杰作
May, set a course for Austin.
梅 更改航线去奥斯汀
- Just did. - What about Chan?
-搞定 -陈怎么办
Kwan's got a S.H.I.E.L.D. team on the ground.
地面行动交给关和他的神盾局小队
Our best bet is to chase this thing from the other end.
我们最好的办法从另一端追击
Find Mr. Lydon.
找到莱登先生
Bring him in. See what he knows.
把他带来 看看他知道些什么
德克萨斯州奥斯汀
Just left the cafe where Miles logged in.
刚从迈尔斯登录过的咖啡馆出来
Cashier says she hasn't seen him in over a week.
收银员说已经一个多星期没见过他了
I may have eyes on him.
我可能发现他了
I've been made.
我被认出来了
Heading east on 5th Street.
正在第五大街往东方向去
Target is now in a silver Jetta.
目标上了一辆银色捷达车
I got him.
我看到他了
All right, suit. You asked for it.
好吧 条子 这是你自找的
Gridlock protocol.
交通阻塞协议
I lost him.
我跟丢了
You sure they're not following you?
你确定甩掉他们了吗
Yeah. Had to pull out all the stops, though.
是的 虽然不得不全力以赴才脱险
Thanks for the text.
谢谢短信提醒
Wait, are you mad?
等等 你是在生气吗
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I don't have much time.
我没时间和你扯这些
Who did you leak those files to?
你把那些文件泄露给谁了
Wait a second. What?
等一下 搞什么
"Good to see you, too, Miles."
"见到你也很高兴 迈尔斯"
I released them into the world, where they belong.
我把它们公开给全世界了 那是它们的归宿
They'll keep hunting you
如果没有其他人可以找的话
unless they have someone else to look for.
他们会一直追捕你的
And why the hell would you hack S.H.I.E.L.D.?
而且你为什么要黑神盾局
Because that's what we do.
因为我们就是干这个的
Not when I'm on the inside.
我在他们内部时你不该这么做
You could have ruined everything, you dumbass.
你可能会毁掉一切的 你个笨蛋
Seems like you handled it.
看起来你已经把问题解决了
I've come too far for you to --
我已取得重大进步 不能被你...
Why are looking at me like that?
你为什么用这种眼光看着我
Did you just call me "Dumbass"?
你刚才是叫我笨蛋了吗
Stop smiling. I'm serious.
别笑 我很严肃的
Because I taught you everything you know,
你的本事都是我教的
- So what does that make you? - No, you didn't.
-如果我是笨蛋的话你是什么 -才没有
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
对不起 我只是情不自禁
I've been missing you like crazy.
我想你都快想疯了
That's where you keep that, huh?
你就把它放在那里啊
Better safe than busted.
总比被抓现行强
Making any progress on that?
那方面有什么进展吗
I'm digging,
我还在查
but your little stunt is gonna make it harder.
不过被你这一搞 查起来更困难了
Where's my top?
我的上衣去哪了
You know, I could be helping you.
我能帮上你
If you send me ciphertext,
如果你给我发来加密信息
I could be working on algorithms...
我能研究下算法什么的...
No, I can't contact you.
不行 我不能联系你
I never should have.
也绝不应该联系你
There's a S.H.I.E.L.D. team looking for you right now --
现在一整队神盾局特工正在找你
my team.
我的队友
And if they suspect something,
如果他们怀疑到我头上
I'm screwed.
我就完蛋了[也有乱搞之意]
There's a joke here that I'm resisting
我一直在忍着笑
that involves the word "screwed."
因为你说了"乱搞"
Shut up.
别闹了
There's a guy in trouble because of you,
一个男人因为你而陷入麻烦
and I got to get back.
我得赶紧回去
So if you want to help me, help me find my clothes.
如果你真想帮我 就帮我找衣服
I'm sorry, Skye.
我很抱歉 斯凯
Really, I am, if I messed anything up.
如果我把事情搞砸了 真的很抱歉
I've missed you.
我很想你
Me, too.
我也是
But we talked about this when I left for L.A.
但在我去洛杉矶之前我们就讨论过了
I've got a chance here.
这是我的机会
So S.H.I.E.L.D.'s off-limits, okay?
所以不要碰神盾局 好吗
Okay.
好吧
At least tell me what it's like.
至少跟我说说那是什么样的感觉吧
Come on, the belly of the beast.
说真的 深入敌军内部
Surprisingly... unbeastly.
奇迹般的...友善
I've got good people I'm working with.
跟我共事的都是好人
Some good stories, though, I hope?
还是有不少精彩的故事发生吧
Miles.
迈尔斯
You have no idea.
你简直无法想象
But that's classified.
但那些都是机密信息
You did not just say that to me.
真不敢相信你居然这样跟我说
Come on, you got to tell me something.
你怎么都得告诉我一些吧
Someday.
以后吧
Well, if they ever let you go on leave or whatever,
如果他们能让你休假什么的
Let me know, and I'll get us a suite at the...
告诉我 我会开间套房等你
fancy hotel that has suites,
在一个有套房的高级酒店
and you can regale me with stories while naked.
你就可以一丝不挂的给我讲故事了
A suite? You? That's funny.
套房 你吗 太好笑了
But they're never gonna let me go on anything
但如果我还不赶紧找到上衣的话
If I don't find my stupid...
我就别想有什么...
...top.
...假期了
Get...dressed.
穿上衣服
I know how this looks --
我知道这看起来...
How long have you two been in contact?
你们保持联络多久了
I contacted him once the day I joined
我加入那天联系了一次 告诉他我很好
to tell him I was okay and once earlier today.
还有就是今天早些时候
When you tipped off an active suspect?
你就是在那个时候通风报信了
No, it's not like that.
不 事情不是你想的那样
Miles and I --
迈尔斯和我...
We met when we were both a little screwed up.
认识对方的时候我们都有点糟糕
Scratch that -- he was a little screwed up, I was a lot.
不对 是他有点糟糕 而我非常糟
But we looked after one another.
但我们一直互相照顾对方
That's why I warned him,
所以我才给他提个醒
not because we're working together on this,
并不是因为我们是共犯
but because we're... friends.
而是因为我们是...朋友
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Noted.
知道了
If not you, then who is Mr.Lydon working with?
如果不是你 那莱登先生在与谁合作
No one. He's an idealist,
没人 他是个理想主义者
believes in freedom of information.
他崇尚信息自由
That information cost a man his freedom,
这些信息害一个男人失去了自由
and you sabotaged our attempts to remedy that.
而你破坏了我们补救的机会
No, I came here to find out what Miles knows about Chan.
不 我来这是为了找出迈尔斯对陈了解多少
- And? - Nothing.
-然后呢 -什么都不知道
Miles is a dead end. He's harmless.
一无所获 迈尔斯不是威胁
We'll see.
看情况再说
Really, I was gonna find out everything I could
真的 我只是想尽我所能找出
to try to help.
能帮到你们的线索
I just -- I felt like I couldn't tell you guys everything.
我只是觉得...我没法对你们坦白一切
I know.
我明白
That's why I asked May to follow you.
所以我才让梅跟踪你
Seems that wasn't a dead end.
看来并不像你说那样一无所获
Why would Skye do this to us for him?
为什么斯凯会为了他这样对我们
I thought she was our friend.
我还以为我们是朋友
I think she is, Fitz.
我想她是的 菲茨
He's just obviously more than that.
只是他肯定不止是朋友
Yeah, but we've been through so much together,
但我们一起经历了这么多
and she didn't even tell us that she has a guy.
她居然都不愿意告诉我们她有男友
Well, who knows what they've been through together?
谁知道他们又一起经历过什么呢
The classified information you stole from us --
那些你从我们这偷取的机密信息
Who did you give it to?
你给了谁
It's information.
这是信息
It has a life of its own.
它不受任何人控制
What happened to Mr.Chan?
陈先生怎么了
I don't know who that is, so why don't you tell me?
我不知道他是谁 不如你告诉我
So, are you guys just gonna destroy all my stuff?
怎么 你们打算把我所有的东西都砸了么
Yes.
是的
Anything?
有发现么
- I don't have to talk to you. - Take him in.
-我没有必要跟你交代任何事 -把他带回去
Gather all the evidence and secure the prisoners.
收集所有证据 控制住犯人
We got what we were looking for here.
我们在这已经找到了要找的东西
We're going to Hong Kong.
要出发去香港
I'm so sorry, Ward.
真是对不起 沃德
This is not what it looks like.
事情不是你想的那样
Hands.
手伸出来
Now get up.
站起来
Uh, you missed a button.
你少扣了一个扣子
中国 香港
What is this big place, Raina?
这是什么地方这么大 蕾娜
And who are these guys?
这些人又是谁
They'll assist you with anything you need.
他们会满足你的任何需要
We're here to monitor your vitals
我们是想在观察你能力的同时
while we observe your powers.
监测你的体征
And it's big because we'll need the space.
这里之所以大是因为我们需要空间
This serum strengthens the cytoskeleton
这种血清可以强化你身体里
within each cell of your body.
每个细胞的细胞骨架
One dose, and you'll feel incredible...
只要一剂 你就会感觉到不可思议的能量
until it wears off.
直到它失效
And it will wear off?
它会失效吧
Yes.
是的
But the effects in average subjects have been impressive.
但它对每个实验个体起到的效果都很好
In you, I'm excited to see.
至于你 我很期待看到结果
What do you think of the name "Scorch"?
你觉得炙炎侠这个名字怎么样
Breathe.
呼吸
Feel it?
感觉到了么
Now let's see what you can do.
让我们看看你的能耐吧
Oh, sorry!
不好意思
You almost got scorched.
你差点被炙炎烫伤了
This is incredible.
太不可思议了
You are a beautiful angel -- you know that?
你是个美丽的天使 你知道吗
Your power is an amazing gift.
你的能力是个了不起的天赋
And S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't let me use it.
神盾局不让我使用它
But thanks to you,
多亏了你
the whole world can finally see what I can do.
全世界终于能看到我的能耐了
From now on, nobody holds me back.
从现在开始 没人能阻碍我了
So, I guess due process isn't really S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
我想按照正当法律程序办事不是神盾局的作风
They don't have time for it.
他们没有时间
Whoa, are you defending them?
你在帮他们辩解么
These people are denying our basic rights.
这些人根本就是在否定我们的基本权利
This isn't about us.
这件事无关你我
They're trying to save someone's life.
他们在试图救一个人
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的话
That's what they always say to justify invading privacy, Skye.
他们这么说不过是为了正当地侵犯隐私 斯凯
These people stand for everything we despise --
这些人代表我们所不屑的一切
secrets, censorship --
秘密 审查
Enough with the manifesto, Miles.
住嘴吧 迈尔斯
We can't let them get away with it.
我们不能让他们无罪无责的脱身
地点 审讯室 镜头02
Manning, Snowden, Aaron Swartz --
曼宁 斯诺登 亚伦·斯沃茨
These are modern-day revolutionaries.
这些人是当代的革命者
This has nothing to do with that.
现在的情况与你说的无关
You leaked --
你泄露了
Guy's hiding behind platitudes.
这男的就是在闪烁其词
He's dirty. I can feel it.
他绝对有问题 我能感觉到
Scrubbed clean, actually -- nothing much on him.
查的很清楚了 什么都没有
He's got no family records.
他没有家庭记录
His apartment's under an alias.
公寓登记的是化名
And he plays a lot of "Minecraft,"
他还很爱玩"我的世界"
where he runs a rather nasty mob.
他在里面经营一个很险恶的黑帮
Is it -- is it zombie?
是 是僵尸么
Zombie Pigmen.
僵尸猪人
Keep looking.
继续查
Go ahead. Say it.
想说什么就说吧
I don't do petty.
我不会落井下石
But you called it.
但你预料到了
I trusted my gut,
我相信了自己的直觉
even though you said she was a risk.
虽然你说过她是个隐患
When someone breaks into my house,
有人闯进我家时
I usually don't invite them to stay, but that's me.
我一般不会邀请他们留下来 但那是我
That was me, too.
我也是那样的
Then that alien staff went through my heart.
但后来外星权杖[洛基的手杖]刺穿了我的心脏
Sure it didn't go through the brain?
你确定它刺穿的不是你的脑子么
You really don't do comforting, either, do you?
你也不会安慰人是吧
What is your gut telling you now?
那么现在你的直觉是什么
That she's still hiding something.
她还是有所隐瞒
Sir, we found some evidence.
长官 我们找到证据了
She's been defending you, saying you're a stand-up guy.
她一直在维护你 说你是个正直之人
So I'm going to give you a chance.
那我就给你次机会
Do you want to tell her, or should I?
是你跟她说 还是我说
I don't have to listen to you --
我没必要听你的
There goes your chance.
你没机会了 我来
Your boyfriend here made a few deposits
你男友在信息泄露后几天
in the days following the leak.
跑去存了几次钱
All said... it's about a million dollars.
总额大约是100万美金
What?
怎么回事
- Real stand-up guy. - I can explain --
-真是正直之人啊 -我可以解释
Did you sell information?
你是在贩卖信息吗
Miles?
迈尔斯
Yes or no?
是还是不是
- Did you?! - Yes, but --
-是吗 -是 但...
Ohh! You are so dead.
你死定了
What the hell were you thinking?!
你到底在想什么
It was a million dollars.
100万美元啊
A million dollars.
100万美元
It would change my life -- our lives.
足以改变我的生活 我们的生活
And that woman was harmless. I looked into it.
而且那个女人也没有恶意 我调查过了
No one with good intentions
要是没有恶意
pays that kind of money for information.
谁会花那么一大笔钱买信息
Did you ever think about that?
你想过这个问题吗
Of course I did.
我当然想过
I would never have done it if I thought --
我要是知道她目的不纯我是不会...
Who is the woman you referred to?
你说的那个女人是谁
A fan of the Rising Tide,
是涨潮组织的粉丝
some rich girl in a flower dress.
一个穿印花裙子的富家女
She knew all about me, said I had a gift.
她知道我 还说我有天赋
She thought people like us deserved more.
她觉得我们这种人应该拥有更多
Oh, you deserve more.
你还应该拥有更多
She pointed me to a Chinese S.H.I.E.L.D. feed --
她指给我一段神盾局中国部的传输数据
wanted me to crack it.
想让我破解
You thought that was harmless?
你觉得那样没有恶意吗
I checked the data stream.
我查过数据流了
It didn't seem like anything
跟我和你以前
you and I hadn't already put out there, Skye.
放出去的信息差不多 斯凯
And I traced the account where the money came from
我还查了给我汇款的账户
to make sure it wasn't some evil corporation.
想确保不是什么邪恶的公司
It was just an eco-research lab.
结果发现那只是个生态研究实验室
Otherwise, I would never --
否则 我是绝不会...
Ecological research?
生态研究
Yeah, insects, some study with centipedes.
对 研究昆虫 蜈蚣什么的
What's more harmless than that?
研究这个肯定没什么危害吧
It appears the volatility in the serum has been neutralized.
好像血清里的不稳定成分被中和了
I'm surprised you got him to cooperate.
你竟然能让他乖乖合作
He has dreams.
他有自己的梦想
I told him they'd come true.
我跟他说梦想会成真
You gave him a name, didn't you?
你给他取名字了对吧
Everyone wants to be remembered.
谁都想被众人铭记
代码名称 炙炎侠
Well, thank God.
谢天谢地
No one's gonna have to actually call him that.
不会有人真这么叫他
You were right.
你说得对
The platelets in his blood
他血液中的血小板
prevent the extremis in the serum from combusting.
阻止了血清中的绝境病毒燃烧
That's fantastic.
太惊人了
The others will be pleased.
其他人知道这个会很高兴的
Good work, Raina.
干得漂亮 蕾娜
Now drain him.
去给他抽血
It appears centipede is responsible
陈先生的绑架事件
for Mr. Chan's kidnapping.
应该是蜈蚣干的
First L.A., now Hong Kong.
先是在洛杉矶 现在又去了香港
What kind of organization are we dealing with?
我们要对付的是个什么组织
International, well-financed,
国际化 资金充足
interested in creating a super soldier.
对创造超级战士感兴趣
Let's hope finding Mr. Chan will provide some answers.
希望找到陈先生后我们能找到答案
Using the account information Mr. Lydon gave us,
利用莱登先生提供的账户信息
S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ believes he's being held here.
神盾局总部认为他被关在这里
Any ideas what centipede wants with Chan?
知道蜈蚣想从陈先生身上得到什么吗
Hard to say, but Simmons thinks
不好说 但是西蒙斯觉得
that considering he's pyrokinetic...
考虑到他是火系的...
There's a good chance his genetics could stabilize
他的基因极有可能可以稳定
the extremis element of the centipede serum.
蜈蚣血清里的绝境病毒
Keep their test subjects from going...
防止他们的实验对象...
Boom!
爆炸
If Mr. Chan is centipede's lab rat,
如果陈先生是蜈蚣的实验小白鼠
we need to get there before the experiment's over.
那我们得在实验结束前赶到那里
This is no test.
这不是测试
This is torture.
这是上刑
Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参与
Our group really owes you one.
我们欠你个大人情
I won't let you.
我不会让你得逞的
What have you done?
你做了什么
We don't understand what gave you this ability,
我们不知道谁给了你这个能力
but the reason you don't burn
但是你之所以不会被烧伤
is because your blood platelets are fire-resistant.
是因为你的血小板能防火
Which is why we're removing them.
所以我们抽取了你的血小板
Take this upstairs.
把这个拿到楼上去
Raina, you said I have a gift.
蕾娜 你说过我有天赋
And you're giving it.
你已经献出来了
Raina!
蕾娜
Raina!
蕾娜
Agent May and I will be handling the field work.
梅特工和我负责出外勤
You stay and oversee the prisoners.
你留下来看管犯人
Sir?
长官
I was Skye's S.O. It was my responsibility --
我是斯凯的监管人员 我有责任...
It was my call to bring Skye onto the plane,
把斯凯带上这架飞机是我的主意
and you warned me against it.
你对此表示反对 也提醒过我
My problem -- I fix it.
我的麻烦 我自己搞定
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I honestly didn't know.
我真的不知道
All our talks --
我们那些谈话
Did you mean none of it?
难道都是废话吗
I risked everything to help you,
我冒了那么大风险来帮你
and it turns out every word out of your mouth
结果发现自从我遇到你后
since we met is total crap.
你说的话都是屁话
That's not true.
不是那样的
Democratization of knowledge --
知识民主化
"The truth will set you free."
"真相会让你自由"
The truth sure as hell came out.
真相肯定会大白天下的
I believe in all those things.
这些我都相信
I just don't know why they have to go hand in hand
我只是不明白为什么这些总是要跟
with barely scraping by.
贫苦的生活相对等
Come on, Skye. You lived in your van for the last two years.
拜托 斯凯 你在货车里住了两年
Now you're making fun of my van?
你要拿我的货车开玩笑吗
I could have funded us for years -- us.
我能提供资金很多年 为我们
So you wouldn't have to sacrifice your principles,
这样你就不必放弃自己的原则
joining this corrupt institution to find what you're looking for.
加入腐败的机构去寻找你要的答案
And what's wrong with me trying to do that?
我这么做有什么问题
I'll tell you what's wrong with that --
我来告诉你有什么问题
An innocent guy might die... for money.
一个无辜的人可能会因为了钱 而丧命
You know I'd never intentionally hurt anyone.
你知道我不想伤害任何人
I'm just trying to get my life together.
我只想让我的生活过得更好
At least you know what you're looking for.
至少你知道你要找什么
Me -- I don't have that.
我呢 我连找什么都不知道
For a long time, I thought it was you.
一直以来 我以为我要找的是你
I guess I was wrong.
但是看来我错了
I guess so.
我想也是
Building has five floors.
大楼有五层
The first four are research.
头四层负责研发
Fifth is listed as maintenance
第五层号称负责维护
but uses half the building's energy.
但是耗去了楼里一半的电量
Either they're guarding the world's largest vacuum...
所以要么他们守着世界上最大的吸尘器
Or that's where Chan's being held.
要么那里就是关押陈的地方
Send your "B" and "C" Teams in through the tunnels
让你的B队和C队从隧道进去
to secure the lower floors.
戒严下面的楼层
Warn them that the centipede serum's highly explosive.
警告他们蜈蚣血清具有高度爆炸性
Understood.
明白
Where do we go in?
我们从哪里进去
The roof.
房顶
There.
那边
Heat signature confirmed.
热能影像已确认
I love these things.
我真喜欢这些玩意儿
Agent Kwan... it's you.
关特工 是你
We're here to get you out.
我们来救你出去
血清
封锁
Strike team needs a security override, stat.
突击队需要突破安保网络 立刻
Kwan, can you arrange --
关 你能不能安排...
Chan, what have you done?
陈 你干了什么
I've set myself free.
我释放了自己
Coulson's in trouble.
科尔森有麻烦了
Mr. Chan, I know you're in pain.
陈先生 我知道你很痛苦
This is nothing.
这不算什么
You were the ones killing me,
是你一直在残害我
forcing me to keep this gift locked up inside.
强迫我把这能力封在体内
陈先生 我明白你很不开心 很对不起
不过暴力解决不了问题啊
但至少不会有人再监禁我
被你捕 被他捕 无分别
天生我才
必有用
你忍一下 不然回不了头的
我不想回头
So we're good, right?
进展还不错 是吧
The entire facility's been locked down.
整个大楼已经被封锁
-Are you sure about this? - No.
-你确定吗 -不确定
This is pretty cool.
太酷了
The alarms disconnected the system from all exterior servers.
警报切断了主机系统与所有外部服务器的连接
Can you fix it or not?
那你能不能弄好
Yes, but you've got to get me on-site.
可以 但是你必须让我在现场
-No way. - Not a chance.
-不行 -想都别想
You're a hacker, Skye, not Seal Team Six.
你是名黑客 斯凯 不是海豹六队
No.
对啊
But he is.
可他是
His file say anything about him being homicidal?
有关他的文件有显示他有杀人倾向吗
Just said he was kind of a tool.
只是说他是个混球
Mr. Chan, believe it or not,
陈先生 不管你相不相信
this can still get worse.
这样下去会更糟糕
You bend someone long enough, and they break.
人受压迫 蓄之既久 其发必烈
Poor little chan ho yin may have believed your lies,
那个可怜的陈浩然可能会相信你的谎言
But not scorch.
但炙炎侠不会
Who?
Oh, crap.
该死的
They gave him a name.
他们给了他外号
Get me a clean look.
伺机帮我寻找好的视角
I'll make sure he wakes up in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility.
我保证他下次醒过来躺在神盾局的监禁室里
Waking is optional at this point.
我看醒不醒得过来都是个问题
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Nothing can stop me!
没有谁挡得住我
Where are we on the doors.
门打开了吗
Almost there.
就快了
S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the building.
神盾局特工已经侵入大楼
No, it's under control.
没有 还在控制之中
Didn't want to tell them?
不想对他们说出真相吗
Chan's true nature has revealed itself.
陈的本性已然显露
Without his platelets, the serum will combust.
没了血小板 体内的血清就会引燃
Wouldn't be the first one to blow up on you.
又不是你经手过的实验对象中第一个被引燃的
I'm beginning to think you're bad luck.
我开始觉得你好衰啊
-How long is this gonna take? - Done.
-这还有等多久 -搞掂
Doors are unlocked.
门打开了
Where's Chan?
陈在哪里
-He's gone. - Damn it.
-他跑掉了 -该死的
That tranquilizer gun was his last chance, you know that.
你应该清楚 麻醉枪是他最后的机会
I know. It's time to minimize the damage.
我知道 得把伤害控制至最小
Simmons,
西蒙斯
are the building's computers back online?
大楼里的局域网络恢复了吗
-Yes. - Uncuff Miles.
-是的 -解开迈尔斯的手铐
We're gonna need his help.
我们需要他的帮助
You!
站住
I wish you all the best.
祝你好运
Please, look, we can fix you...
请等一等 我们可以帮助你的
Make you stronger,
让你更强壮
Take the name Scorch and make it mean something.
用炙炎侠的名字 令其意味深远
It already does.
已经做到了
Mr. Chan,
陈先生
we don't want to hurt you,
我们不想伤害你
but we have to.
但是我们不得不这样
We got to move.
我们得撤了
You need to drive the blast
你必须将爆炸引起的冲击波
into the main ventilation shaft.
转移到主通风口
Yeah, and on up to the roof.
是的 一路引导至楼顶
Skye managed to extract some files
斯凯设法从大楼主机系统
from the building's mainframe.
提取了一些文件
It's not much, but,
不是很多 但是
could get us a fix on Centipede.
或许可以找到蜈蚣
Maybe.
也许吧
You can't save someone from themselves, sir.
他们自己送死 你没法救他们 长官
You can if you get to them early enough.
如果及时出手的话 是可以的
You've got two choices.
你有两个选择
Take what's in this box,
接收盒子里的东西
or we put you in a slightly bigger one.
要不我们把你关在一个稍微大点的盒子里
You want to give me a hint?
给点提示 行吗
What's it do?
这干什么用的
Whatever we tell it to do.
我们让它干嘛它就干嘛
I'd try to avoid any unlawful activity,
换了是我 会尽量避免任何违法活动
and I think you'll find it hard
而且我认为你近期会发现
to use electronic devices for a while.
很难染指任何电子设备
You can go now.
你可以走了
Cool, but we're still in Hong Kong.
好啊 但是我们还在香港
Yep.
没错
I live in Austin, Texas.
我住在德克萨斯州奥斯汀市
I know.
我知道
Oh, and Agent Kwan's family thanks you for the anonymous donation.
对了 关特工的家庭非常感谢你的匿名捐款
My office.
来我的办公室一下
So, you plan to stay?
你打算留下
If they let me.
如果他们让我留下的话
You've changed.
你变了
Good.
很好
I mean, you're not who you used to be.
你跟以前不同了
And you're not who I thought you were.
你也跟我以为的不同
I hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到答案
Make it a double.
双倍吧
Is there any other kind?
喝这酒就得双倍啊
So, I'm going to Coulson's office now.
我要去科尔森的办公室了
I figured you might want to be there, being my S.O. and all.
作为我的监管人员 你要一起去吗
I'm off the clock.
我下班了
Right. Okay, then.
那好吧
- I didn't want anything to -- - Stop lying.
-我没想... -别骗我了
Since the moment you stepped foot on this plane,
从你登机的那一刻起
you've been lying to my face, to all of us.
你就当着我 我们所有人的面撒谎
- I haven't -- - You're lying now.
-我没有... -你现在就在撒谎
I stood up for you to my team down there.
我在整个团队面前挺你
And some of us started to believe in you,
我们开始相信你了
risked our lives for you.
为你用生命冒险
I --
我...
Why are you here?!
你到底是来干什么的
You've been keeping something from us... this whole time.
这段时间你一直有事瞒着我们
And it wasn't just a boyfriend. You have a secret, Skye,
不止是男友 你藏有秘密 斯凯
and one chance to come out with it.
给你一个坦白的机会
That's now, or I'm done with you.
现在说 不然就再也不用说了
What is this?
这是什么
It's everything I have.
我所知的一切
On us?
关于我们的吗
On me.
关于我自己
That's why I learned to crack systems,
所以我才去学破解系统
why I joined the Rising Tide --
加入涨潮组织
to find any details I could about my parents.
都是为了尽可能搜集关于我父母的信息
There's nothing.
但一无所获
No records.
没有记录
There's no trace of them.
毫无痕迹
My lifelong search has led to a single document --
我毕生调查的结果只有一份文件
redacted.
编辑过的文件
By S.H.I.E.L.D.
被神盾局编辑过的
No matter what you do, I'll never stop looking.
不管你做什么 我都不会停止调查的
You might not like what you find.
你也许不会喜欢事实真相
It can't be worse than what I've imagined.
总不会比我想象的更糟
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮你
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
Well, you know I'm not going to do the talking.
你知道我不会开口
The doctor is dead.
医生死了
About time.
也是时候了
Well, she did find a solution to our... combustion problem.
她找到了应对燃烧问题的解决方案
We believe we'll soon have stable subjects.
我们相信很快就能拥有稳定的实验对象了
On to stage two.
上升到第二阶段
That mean my situation's going to improve any?
也就是说我的情况能得到好转了吗
Well, other problems have surfaced --
出现了其他问题
Resurfaced, I should say.
应该说又出现了
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Unit in Hong Kong --
神盾局香港分部
We've encountered them before.
我们以前就对上过
They... took our subject off the map in Los Angeles.
他们干掉了我们在洛杉矶的实验对象
Not much I can do about that in here.
我在这里也帮不上什么忙
So that's not why I'm getting the visit.
所以这不是你来的原因
We would like you to touch base with the Clairvoyant.
我们想让你联系千里眼
See if any insights can be given...on stage three.
看看有没有关于第三阶段的提醒
The Clairvoyant doesn't like to be touched.
千里眼不喜欢被人联系
We all have to do things that make us uncomfortable
我们要让那些战士无可匹敌
if we are ever to get our toy soldiers off the shelf.
就必须做些自己觉得难受的事
You know that better than any of us.
你比谁都明白这一点
I like your dress.
我喜欢你的裙子
I know.
我知道