神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第6集: FZZT

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
宾州瑞格利
Thing is, no one exactly knows
问题是 没人知道
what happened to the crying man that summer.
那年夏天"哭泣的男人"到底怎么了
Some say that he drowned in the lake,
有人说他在湖里溺死了
but others say that they've seen his ghost,
但也有人说见过他的鬼魂
wandering these woods, in search for his lost sister.
在森林里游荡 寻找他失散的妹妹
Actually, they say if you're quiet and listen real hard...
事实上 他们说如果你们非常安静 仔细听
You can still hear him crying.
还是能听到他的哭泣声
Mr. Cross, that was, like, the worst crying man ever.
克洛斯先生 那是最烂的"哭泣的男人"的模仿
Really? I thought it was pretty good.
是吗 我还觉得挺不错呢
You guys think we're kidding.
你们以为我们在开玩笑吗
Just remember to stick close to the campfire tonight, okay?
今晚记得聚在营火旁就好
Hey, guys. Do you hear that?
伙计们 你们听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
That humming sound.
嗡嗡声
Stay here. I'm gonna take a look around the campground.
待在这 我去野营地周围查看一下
What humming?
什么嗡嗡声
W-where's Mr. Cross going?
克洛斯先生去哪儿
He's just trying to scare us.
他就是想吓吓咱们
So lame.
手段太低端
Come on, guys. Grab a s'more.
来吧 再来点
Well, that's for you.
给你
Ooh, I want the marsh-- ooh, marshmallows!
我要棉花糖
Now, I know -- Tommy, I know you like chocolates. Here.
汤米 我知道你喜欢巧克力 给
Don't hog the marshmallows, okay?
别独占着棉花糖
Everyone to the truck now!
所有人到卡车上去
Go, go! Go!
Open the door. Hurry up.
开门 快
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
Are you okay?
你还好吗
翻译:大卫熊 Silence 欧阳 胖兔纯 王大可
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
翻译:圈圈 卫老哥 冰蓝 人类研究 H小欠
Mr. Cross?
克洛斯先生
时间轴:雪贵人 JimmyBeck 校对:米小勒 大卫熊
Mr. Cross!
克洛斯先生
Come on, guys.
走 伙计们
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Let's go look for him.
我们去找他
Stay close.
跟紧了
Mr. Cross, are you okay?
克洛斯先生 你还好吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Mr. Cross!
克洛斯先生
We should just go back.
我们应该回去
Working up a good sweat there, sir?
汗没少出啊 长官
I don't sweat.
那不是流汗
I glisten.
那叫闪闪发光
Blood pressure, heart rate, biochems -- all normal.
血压 心率 生化数据都正常
All that's left is the blood sample.
只剩下采血了
You should know --
你应该知道
I'm not a fan of getting poked.
我可不喜欢被捅到的感觉
Tell me, sir --
长官 有个问题
Have you been feeling under the weather lately?
你最近感觉身体不适吗
Why?
为什么这么问
I just noticed from your chart
我只是在你的表单上注意到
that you're not due for a general physical
你还有三个月才需要
for another three months.
做体检呢
I made a mistake -- took a call from my physical therapist.
我犯傻 接了我理疗师的电话
Asked how I was feeling. I said, "A little rusty."
问我"身体如何" 我说"不是太好"
Next thing you know, I'm wired to this hamster wheel.
接下来 我就被拴在这仓鼠轮子上了
Well, you can officially tell your physical therapist
你可以正式通知你的理疗师
that you're fit as the proverbial fiddle,
你的身体状况极佳
Especially for a man of your age.
尤其是对你这种年龄的人来说
A man of my age?
我这种年龄的人
That's something you say to an old person.
那是对老人说的话
Is it?
是吗
Well, let's get you some electrolytes, shall we?
给你拿点电解质饮料吧
Sorry, Fitz.
抱歉 菲兹
It's close, but it's just not right.
很接近 还是不合格
Really?
是吗
'cause Agent Coulson had no problems.
可是科尔森特工用得挺顺手啊
It's an ounce too heavy.
重了一盎司
An ounce? Seriously?
一盎司 不是吧你
It's the difference between success and failure.
一盎司就是成功与失败的差别
When you're on a rooftop with a 15-mile-an-hour wind,
当你在楼顶 面对每小时15英里的风
your target is 500 yards away --
而你的目标距离你有500码
Yeah, but we do have a rifle.
但我们有一种东西叫来复枪
Lose the ounce.
减掉那一盎司
Yeah, okay. On it.
好的 这就去办
"Lose the ounce."
减掉那一盎司
I'm Agent Grant Ward,
我是格兰特·沃德特工
and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards,
我能在500码以外射掉跳蚤的腿
as long as it's not windy.
只要风不是太大的话
Hey. That's a sound I haven't heard in a bit.
好久没听到你这样笑了
Yeah, well, you wouldn't be laughing a whole lot
是啊 如果你也像我一样被沃德管着
if you were living in Ward's doghouse.
你可能也不会经常笑
You made the rounds, apologized to us all.
你努力过了 也对我们所有人都道歉了
What more can he ask?
他还想怎么样呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
I have been busting my ass,
我已经想尽办法了
memorizing every S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol manual,
我尝试记住所有的神盾局规章手册
following every order.
服从每一条命令
"Yes, sir." "No, sir."
"是的长官" "不 长官"
I even let them tag me like a stray dog.
我甚至同意像个流浪狗一样戴着个吊牌
I mean, I know I lied to you guys,
我是说 我知道我对你们撒谎了
but I was trying to protect my boyfriend.
但我那是为了保护我的男朋友
You know, we all make mistakes.
其实 我们都会犯错
and who ca-- I don't care --
谁在乎 我不在乎
who cares about your ex-boyfriend?
谁会在乎你的前男友怎样呢
It's not like I'm comparing Ward to Miles,
我不是在拿沃德和迈尔斯比较
but at least with Miles,
但我和迈尔斯在一起的时候
I didn't have to worry about passive-aggressive stuff.
不用担心这种消极对抗式的行为
There was no mind games.
我们之间也不会有什么心理游戏
- We spoke the same language, you know? -Yeah.
-我们志趣相投 你懂吗 -对啊
- Yeah, a bit like we do. -Totally.
-对啊 就好像我们之间 -对的
You and Simmons are so tight,
你和西蒙斯的关系太好了
it's like you're psychically linked.
就好像你们之间心灵相通一样
No, you -- no. Actually, no. I don't think so.
不 事实上没有 我不这么认为
So, Ward was here? Let me guess --
沃德来了 我猜猜
the night-night pistol again?
又说"好梦"手枪的事了
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, yeah, and he said it was off by an ounce.
对了 他说重量差一盎司不合格
Of course he did.
他当然这么说了
I'm Agent Grant Ward,
我是格兰特·沃德特工
and I could rupture your spleen with my left pinky --
我用左手小指就能打爆你的脾脏
Blindfolded!
蒙着眼睛都行
That is dead on.
简直太像了
Hey. Hustle up and grab your gear.
快准备一下 拿好装备
We're on a mission.
我们要出任务了
Something funny?
发生了什么有趣的事么
Poor, silly Fitz.
可怜的傻菲兹
He mistakenly left a dummy round in the pistol.
他把一颗训练弹留在手枪里了
Should be proper now.
现在应该符合要求了
Great.
不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Troop leader's name was Adam Cross.
队长的名字叫亚当·克洛斯
Apparently, he said he heard something in the woods,
很显然 他说他听到树林里有动静
went to check it out.
之后就去查看了
That's where the electrostatic anomaly occurred.
然后就发生了静电异常
What I don't understand is, usually,
我不明白的是
they're caused by a massive electrical storm...
这种异常一般由大型雷暴引起
But there wasn't a storm within a thousand miles of here last night.
但昨晚一千英里范围内没有任何风暴发生
This anomaly's different --
这次异常与别的不太一样
It has a side effect we've never seen before.
它伴随着一种我们从没见过的副作用
The battery blew straight up through the hood.
汽车蓄电池直接击穿引擎盖飞出来了
Landed over here.
落在了这里
Hell of a force to create that kind of trajectory.
要多大力量才能炸出这样的轨迹
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm shadowing my supervising officer.
我在追随我的监管人员
Shadowing, not smothering.
追随 不是逼死么
There's scorch marks all over that tree.
那棵树上到处都是焦痕
Lucky the whole forest didn't burn down.
幸好没有把整片树林都烧掉
I don't get it.
我不明白
Seems to me like this electroshock thing
这个电击什么的东西
was some freak lightning strike.
好像某种奇怪的闪电一样
I mean, why call us? What's the big --
我是说 干嘛叫我们来 有什么特别
Never mind.
当我没说
So sad a man died this way...
这种死法真是太可怜了
and yet, so amazing.
但是 也好神奇
Fitz-simmons, any idea what could
菲茨·西蒙斯 你知道有什么因素
cause an effect like this?
可能导致这种现象吗
- Well, okay, - There's the soliton hypothesis.
-好吧 -有一个孤子假说
judging by the horizontal...
从水平位置判断
- Perhaps, nanobatteries - ...electrical discharge, it could be --
-也许是纳米电池 -放电 可能
Time.
打住
Let's try that again.
我重问一次
Any idea what could cause an effect like this?
什么因素可能导致这种现象
- The hell if I know. -Uh, no, no clue.
-我怎么知道 -不 毫无头绪
Seems to me like we're either dealing
在我看来 我们要处理的
with some freak natural event or a new high-tech weapon.
不是奇异自然现象就是新的高科技武器
Or could it be someone from your uber-secret index?
或者是你们秘密档案里的什么人
There's no one on the index with this type of power.
档案里没有人有这种能力
That we know of.
据我们所知没有
I'll contact Agent Blake at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ,
我会联系神盾局总部的布莱克探员
have him check it out.
让他去查证一下
Whoever or whatever's responsible,
不管是谁或者什么东西该为此负责
we can't let this happen again.
我们都不能让这种事情再发生了
Fitz, see his forehead?
菲茨 看他的额头
Look at that endothelial discoloration.
你看这种内皮变色
Yeah, same dispersal pattern as the strike on the truck.
跟卡车上的撞痕是同样的扩散模式
Could be an entry wound cauterized immediately.
可能是迅速烧灼的射入伤
Freaky.
吓人
Freaky.
真吓人
You found something on Cross?
你在克洛斯身上发现什么了吗
Many things, actually, but you already knew that,
很多东西 不过你们都已经知道了
thanks to my fancy S.H.I.E.L.D. house-arrest gizmo
多亏这个漂亮的神盾局软禁小发明
tracking my every key swipe,
追踪我每一次刷门禁卡
my online activity, my cholesterol.
我的在线活动 我的胆固醇
Just wish it came in another color...or came off.
就是希望能换个颜色 或者干脆去掉
The victim?
受害者情况
Adam Cross -- single, no kids,
亚当·克洛斯 单身 没孩子
originally from Wrigley, Pennsylvania,
来自宾州瑞格利
not far from here.
离这儿不远
Been there.
去过那儿
They have a nice little strawberry festival in the spring.
他们在春天会举办一个草莓节
Occupation?
职业
Phys-ed teacher at the local high school and varsity baseball coach
当地高中体育老师 大学足球教练
and troop leader and volunteer firefighter.
童子军领队 以及义务消防员
This guy makes Captain America look like "The dude."
这家伙让美国队长都显得像"督爷"
"The Big Lebowski."
《谋杀绿脚趾》
Seriously?
不会没看过吧
What about a criminal record, restraining order,
有没有犯罪记录 限制令
something that might give us a suspect?
能让我们有个嫌疑人的东西
Nada -- not even a parking ticket.
完全没有 甚至连停车罚单都没有
I skimmed all his posts, anyone linked to his pages,
我浏览了他所有邮件 任何点击他主页的人
hoping for a crazy ex or superpowered stalker,
希望找到一个疯狂前任或是超能力跟踪者
and he's clean.
但他很清白
Everybody looks clean on their first go-round.
初次调查时任何人看起来都挺清白
Ward's right.
沃德说的对
We're missing something. Dig deeper.
我们遗漏了什么 继续深挖
You've been pretty tough on her.
你对她很严厉啊
She lied to us --
她骗过我们
contacted the Rising Tide while we were on mission.
趁我们执行任务时联络涨潮组织
If she wants our trust back, she's got to earn it.
如果想让我们继续信任她 就得自己争取
The background she ran on Cross is a good start.
她对克洛斯做的背景调查是个好的开始
Put it up on the server.
放到服务器上
I want May to have a look when she's done with her interrogation.
我希望梅结束审问后能看看
Have a cookie.
吃块饼干吧
Excellent timing, Sir.
时间正好 长官
I've been analyzing sagittal and coronal images of the victim's brain.
我刚完成受害人大脑矢状和冠状图像分析
What's Fitz doing out there?
菲兹在外头干什么
He detected a strange energy coming off the body.
他检测到一种奇怪的能量从尸体上散发出来
He's afraid of it, isn't he?
他害怕了 是吗
It's the smell!
是那个味道太难闻
There's no shame in it, Fitz.
这没什么丢脸的 菲兹
It's perfectly natural to be afraid.
觉得害怕是很自然的反应
No, the only thing I'm afraid of
不 我唯一害怕的事情
is putrid, decaying flesh
就是腐臭变质的尸体
corrupting my pristine workspace.
摆在我干干净净的工作室
Do you remember the last time
你还记得上次
you brought a dead thing into the lab?
你把一个死东西带进实验室吗
Oh, not the stupid cat again.
不会又是那只猫吧
- The cat -- And it's our lab,
-那只猫 -而且是我们的实验室
- tell him about the cat! Fitz. - Not your lab.
-跟他说说那只猫 菲兹 -不是你的实验室
You left his liver next to my lunch!
你还把它的肝脏放在我的午饭旁边
Guys!
伙计们
Can we please...
请问我们可不可以...
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Um, as I was saying, this is the victim's brain.
如我所言 这是受害者的大脑
Looks like a burnt baked potato.
看起来像个烧焦的烤土豆
That's what happens when it's hit
这就是
with close to 2,000 megajoules of electrostatic energy.
被接近两千兆焦的静电能量击中后的结果
That's almost double the power of a lightning bolt.
几乎是闪电能量的两倍
Kid's clean.
那孩子是无辜的
You figure out why the body was floating?
你搞清楚了为什么尸体会漂浮在空中吗
Not yet.
还没有
The molecular density of the victim
未知的能量来源暂时改变了
was temporarily altered by an unknown energy source.
受害者的分子密度
I'm hoping to shed some light on its effects
我希望在我提取出
once I extract a brain-tissue sample.
脑组织样本后 能进一步了解它的效果
- It's happening again! - It's science, fitz!
-又来 -这是科学好吗 菲兹
I have to dissect something.
我必须得仔细剖析一下才行吧
No, the satellite's picking up
不是 卫星捕捉到
another electrostatic event not 20 kilometers from here.
又一起静电事件 距离这里不到二十公里
Fitz, what's the latest reading?
菲兹 最新的读数是多少
We're at 324 megajoules and growing stronger...
现在是324兆焦 还在持续变强...
dangerous territory, sir.
危险水平 长官
There's a farmhouse a mile north of you,
你的位置以北一英里处有一间农舍
right at the center of the signal.
处于信号正中央
That's got to be it.
应该就是它了
Skye, dig up everything you can on whoever lives at that farm.
斯凯 挖出你能找到的关于农场住户的一切
We need to know who we're dealing with.
我们得搞清楚要对付的是谁
Hold on, now. What just happened?
等一下 刚才发生了什么
Um, it's gone.
呃...它消失了
- What's gone? -The electrostatic signal...
-什么消失了 -静电信号...
it seemed to pulse, then disappear.
看起来像脉冲放电后消失了
We need a shortcut.
我们得抄近路
Door's barred from the inside.
门从里面挡上了
Hayloft's open.
阁楼的干草棚开着
We could ram it with the truck.
我们可以用车撞开
Or...
或者...
Scan the perimeter.
搜索周边
Whoever did this couldn't have gotten far.
无论凶手是谁 不可能走远
Barricaded himself inside. Went for his shotgun.
把自己堵在里面 然后想去找猎枪
He was scared, trying to protect himself.
他是害怕 想要保护自己
From who? How did they get to him?
是在害怕谁 他们怎么接近他的
Another burn mark on the forehead.
前额上也有烧痕
No sign of anyone...
没有任何人的踪迹
no tracks, no vehicles down the road.
没有车辙 路上也没有其他车辆
Skye, we need real-time sat surveillance
斯凯 我们需要这片区域的
on this area right now.
实时卫星监控 立刻
Hang on.
稍等
I think I found something you might want to see first.
我想我发现了一些线索你可能想先看一下
Sending it over now.
正在发送过去
亚当·克洛斯 弗兰克·维伦发送文件到"小队"分组
The guy who owns the farm's name is Frank Whalen.
农场主的名字是弗兰克·维伦
He's a volunteer firefighter at the same station house
他与我们的第一个受害者亚当·克洛斯
as our first victim, Adam Cross.
是同一个消防队的志愿消防员
Our two victims knew each other.
我们的两名受害者相互认识
They were both responders when the aliens crashed New York.
他们同是外星人入侵纽约时的急救员
Two victims from the same firehouse,
两名受害者来自同一消防队
found in the same weird way.
又都以离奇的方式被发现
We're looking for a killer.
我们是在找一个杀手
Gotcha!
接住你了
Hey, um, anyone else notice all the metal scattered around the body,
有人注意到尸体周围的这些稀散金属了吗
like an electromagnetic field was present?
像是有电磁场出现过
The question is, what created it?
问题是 由什么引起的
We need to get this body back to the lab as soon as possible.
我们得把尸体尽快弄回实验室
Something about these wounds...
关于这些伤口...
Skye, what did you find out about the firehouse?
斯凯 关于消防队有什么发现吗
It turns out they sent an engine to New York
原来在奇塔瑞入侵后消防队曾派出一辆救火车
with a dozen volunteers after the Chitauri invasion,
连同十二名消防员一起去了纽约
including Cross and Whalen.
其中包括克洛斯和维伦
Maybe it has something to do with why they were targeted?
也许这与为什么以他们为目标有关
Or how they were killed.
或者与他们怎么被杀的有关
You mean like... an alien weapon?
你是指像...外星武器吗
Let's just make sure we get to those firefighters
让我们先确保我们赶在其他人之前
before anyone else does.
找到那些消防员
Evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局的菲尔·科尔森特工
We were on the ground with you in New York.
在纽约的时候我们与你们同在当场
S.H.I.E.L.D., right.
神盾局 没错
What's this all about?
你们来有什么事
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
我们想问你们几个问题
Take a look around.
四处看看
Hey, guys. What's, uh -- what's going on?
伙计们... 发生什么事了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
- A scented candle. - Not you.
-香薰蜡烛 -不是说你
This wound -- something doesn't quite make sense.
这个伤口 看上去有点奇怪
Initially, I thought these were entry wounds,
本来 我以为这是个射入创口
as if from a gunshot.
就像枪击造成的一样
But they're not --
但其实不是的
they're exit wounds.
这是射出创口
What do you mean? Frankie's dead?
你说什么 弗兰克死了吗
- I'm very sorry. - You know how it happened?
-我很遗憾 -你知道他是怎么死的吗
The same way your other friend,
跟你们另一位前天去世的朋友
Mr. Cross, died the day before.
克洛斯先生的死因一样
Which was how, exactly?
那到底是因为什么
I'm sorry. Your name is...?
不好意思 请问你是...
Tony. Tony Diaz.
我叫托尼 托尼·迪亚兹
You okay, Mr. Diaz?
你还好吗 迪亚兹先生
Actually, uh...
事实上...
I'm actually not feeling so hot.
我感觉不太好
Ward, cover the back door.
沃德 守住后门
Nobody comes in or out.
别让任何人出入
What if this weapon overloaded the brain
会不会这种武器能让大脑过载
past the threshold of its electrical capacity,
使电容量超过临界点导致大脑放电
causing it to discharge, like an E.M.P.?
就像电磁脉冲的作用一样
You're assuming we're dealing with an external source.
你觉得这是由外部条件导致的
I'm saying it was something from inside him.
我却认为是由他身体内部的原因造成的
Something's happening --
有事发生了
The satellite's picking up another reading.
卫星监测到了另一次读数
It's coming from the firehouse.
是从消防局传出来的
That humming noise -- you hear that?
那嗡嗡的声音 你听到了吗
No. I don't.
我没听到
Were you in New York
上次奇塔瑞入侵事件后
with Mr. Cross and Mr. Whalen after the chitauri invasion?
你与克洛斯先生和维伦先生在纽约吗
Come on. You don't hear that?
你真的没听到吗
It's driving me nuts.
这快把我逼疯了
Mr. Diaz, are you with me?
迪亚兹先生 你在听我说话吗
Whatever you're doing, make it stop.
无论你在做什么 快停下
I-I'm not doing anything!
我什么都没做
- Where's the weapon? -The what?
-武器在哪里 -什么武器
Coulson, I found it.
科尔森 我找到了
It's a chitauri helmet.
是个奇塔瑞头盔
Fitz-Simmons, are you seeing this?
菲兹-西蒙斯 你们看到了吗
It's not a weapon,
这不是个武器
Yet it caused a cranial discharge.
但它会导致脑部放电
What are you doing with the helmet?
你对那头盔做了什么
What, the -- the alien thing?
什么 你说那个外星物品吗
I-it's a souvenir.
那只是个纪念品
Aah! Not again!
怎么又这样
Answer the question, Mr. Diaz --
回答我的问题 迪亚兹先生
What are you doing with the helmet?
你对那头盔做了什么
The first time anyone's touched it since New York
自纽约回来后直到几天前
- was a couple nights ago. -Why?
-我们才第一次碰它 -为什么
It had rust all over it. We were cleaning it.
上面都生锈了 我们只是想清理一下
That wasn't rust.
那不是锈迹
May, don't touch it!
梅 别碰它
Sir, he's not using a weapon -- he's infected.
长官 这不是武器 他是被感染了
I think the helmet was the source of an alien virus.
我认为头盔上带有外星病毒
All we did was clean it -- I swear.
我发誓 我们只是清理了一下
Me, Frankie, and Adam -- we --
我 弗兰克 还有亚当
We were bored on the third shift, so --
我们值第三班的时候很无聊
So we decided to clean it.
所以就决定清理它一下
Adam and Frankie...
亚当和弗兰克...
Mr. Diaz, I'm putting the gun away now, okay?
迪亚兹先生 我现在会把枪收起来
Sir, he's at 600 megajoules
长官 他已经达到了600兆焦
and climbing.
而且还在持续上升
Sir?
长官
Clear everybody out.
让大家都出去
Clear everybody out now.
让大家都出去 快
I-I'm gonna wind up like them, aren't I?
我会像他们一样死去 是吗
Why don't you have a seat?
不如你坐下我们来聊聊
You have any family --
你有家人吗
wife, kids?
妻子或是小孩
Is there anyone you want to talk to?
有任何你想联络的人吗
Anything I can do?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Sir, you have to get out of there right now!
长官 你必须马上撤离那里
He's going to --
他就要...
Listen to me.
听我说
I've been where you are right now.
你这种状况我也经历过
So please believe me when I tell you
所以请你相信我说的
you don't have to be afraid.
你不必害怕
What are you -- what are you talking about?
你在 你在说什么
Your job --
你的工作
gets pretty dangerous, doesn't it?
很危险 不是吗
Mine, too.
我的也是
I got hurt once --
我受过一次伤
pretty bad.
伤得很重
And I...
我...
I died.
我死了
Some say it was only for 8 seconds,
他们说只有八秒钟
but I know it was more than that.
但我知道远不止八秒
I know I wasn't here anymore.
我知道我那时不在人世了
I was there.
我在那边
What's it like?
那边是怎么样的
It's beautiful.
很美
You better get going, buddy.
你得走了 伙计
Go.
走吧
All clean -- no traces of electrostatic energy.
全部正常 无静电能迹象
What about the other firefighters?
别的消防员呢
They'll be quarantined and observed
他们会去神盾局的一个
at a S.H.I.E.L.D. biohazard facility.
生物危害设施里隔离观察
Um, anyone else notice
你们都没有注意到
they're putting the infected alien thing on our truck?
他们把被感染的外星物件放在我们的车上了吗
We're flying it to the Sandbox.
我们要把它带去"沙箱"
Sandbox?
"沙箱"
It's a S.H.I.E.L.D. research facility across the Atlantic.
是神盾局在大西洋那边的一个研究设施
They specialize in hazardous materials.
他们专门研究危险物件
If what you suspect is true,
如果你的猜测是对的
that this is a virus,
如果这真的是病毒
then those firefighters could be infected,
那这些消防员可能已经被感染了
and they're gonna need a cure.
他们就会需要能治愈的药
Find one.
找一种出来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What's our E.T.A.?
我们的预计到达时间是几点
3:37 West Africa time.
西非时间3点37分
Gonna be a long 4 hours and 26 minutes.
这4小时26分钟会很难熬
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
还好
I just want this alien thing off our plane
我只是希望这个外星物件离开我们的飞机
as soon as humanly possible.
在人力所能范围内 越快越好
You want to talk about your physical?
你想谈谈你的身体情况吗
Nothing to tell.
没什么好谈的
My physical therapist requested it.
是我的理疗师要求体检的
He's updating his files or something.
他在更新自己的文件还是什么
You'd tell me if something was wrong.
如果有问题 你会告诉我 是吧
Of course.
当然
Sir, I think I've discovered something.
长官 我想我有发现了
Could you come down to the lab?
你能下来实验室吗
I'll be right there.
我现在就过去
Phil.
菲尔
The fireman --
那个消防员
you did everything you could for him.
你已经尽了自己最大的努力了
神盾局移动作战中心 显微镜图片
So, what am I looking for exactly?
那个 我到底在看什么
Wait for it.
等着吧
What was that?
那是什么
A groundbreaking discovery!
一个开拓性的发现
I believe the firefighters initially contracted the virus
我认为消防员最初沾染病毒
when they cleaned the helmet,
是在他们清理头盔的时候
the friction activating some long-decaying chitauri organism --
摩擦力激活了某种长期衰弱的奇塔瑞有机体
Hang on.
等等
These cells are from the bodies of the firefighters?
这些细胞来自消防员的尸体吗
Brain cells, yes -- the last vestiges of the infection.
是的 脑细胞 感染的最后残留部分
Some viruses "sleep" inside host cells
某些病毒会在宿主细胞中
for years before reproducing,
"沉睡"数年后再繁殖
as they did inside the helmet -- the initial source.
就如它们在最初的源头 头盔里一样
But what those cells tell us is that
但这些细胞表明
we're dealing with a propagating virus, which means --
我们面临的是一种可传播的病毒 也就是说
The virus can move from person to person.
病毒会在人和人之间传播
Exactly!
完全正确
And that's the most exciting part --
而最让人兴奋的是
How it spreads --
它传播的方式
Not through the air or through direct fluid transfer,
不是通过空气或者直接液体接触传播
but through electric static shock.
而是通过静电冲击
It's like nothing we've ever seen on earth.
地球上从没出现过这种现象
I didn't think it possible a virus could alter
病毒是不可能改变
its host's molecular density and polarity.
其宿主的分子密度和极性的
That explains the floating.
这也是受害者悬浮的原因
I can't wait till the virologists
真迫不及待想让疾控中心和
at the CDC and S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ see this.
神盾局总部的病毒学家看看这个了
Sir, is something wrong?
长官 有什么事吗
I'm so sorry, Jemma.
对不起 珍玛
Oh, no.
糟了
Simmons believes she contracted the virus
西蒙斯认为她是大约36小时前
approximately 36 hours ago when she received
从第一个受害者身上遭受静电冲击时
an electrostatic shock from the first victim.
感染上病毒的
How much time does she have?
她还有多少时间
Based on when the firemen were infected,
根据消防员受感染
how quickly their symptoms manifested...
以及症状出现的时间
two hours at most.
最多还有两个小时
That's enough time, right?
两小时够了 对不对
I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. has dozens of labs
神盾局不是有几十个实验室
and scientists working on this thing, don't they?
以及成群科学家可以研究这个吗
They do.
确实是
How soon can you get us on the ground?
最快降落需要多久
Three hours.
三个小时
Our path to the Sandbox has us
沙盒在大西洋中心
right in the middle of the Atlantic.
所以我们必须去那里降落
Sir, correct me if I'm wrong,
长官 是不是说
but if we can't land in time...
如果我们不能及时降落...
Simmons will release a pulse
西蒙斯会释放脉冲
that will blow this plane right out of the sky.
将这架飞机在空中炸毁
We can't just sit here and watch her die.
我们不能眼睁睁地看着她死去
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
There's only one person on this plane
这架飞机上只有一个人
capable of finding a solution for this,
有能力找到解决方法
and I'm willing to bet my life that she will.
我愿意以自己的生命做赌注 她一定能找到
She's just a kid.
她还是只是个孩子
I believe we have a winner.
我想我们找到了最好的办法
Fast and efficient --
快速而高效
The perfect delivery mechanism.
完美的传输装置
Uh, hey, um, not that it was easy
要找到一种矿化溶液
to find a mineralized solution
可以悬浮疫苗并且导电
that could suspend the vaccine and conduct electricity.
不是那么容易的事
I wish you wouldn't use the word "Vaccine".
我不喜欢你用"疫苗"这个词
It's really more of an antiserum.
其实更像是种抗血清
Okay, so...
好吧
These antibodies should be able to target the virus' antigens,
这些抗体应该能找到病毒的抗原
if this bloody alien virus even has antigens.
前提是该死的外星病毒存在抗原
Come on, now.
加油
Come on.
加油
Well...that wasn't very cooperative of him, now, was it?
小家伙不怎么配合啊 对吧
Why aren't you down there?
你怎么不下去看看
They don't need an audience.
他们不需要观众
You can stay...
你可以留下
if you want.
如果你想的话
I hate this.
我讨厌这种情况
I just feel so --
我感觉很...
Helpless.
无助
Yeah.
I wanted it to be a person,
我希望目标是个人
some superpowered psychopath --
某个有超能力的疯子
Someone I could hurt, someone I could...punish.
能让我伤害 惩罚的人
That I could do.
那我就有办法了
What I can't do is protect you guys
我做不到的是避免你们
from stuff I can't even see or understand.
受到我看不见或是不了解的东西带来的伤害
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
We wait...
等待
...and get ready.
并做好准备
Ready for what?
准备什么
For whatever it is we're called upon to do.
准备做任何需要我们做的事
Coulson, nice to see you're not dead.
科尔森 很高兴你还没死
Did you get our analysis of the virus?
你拿到我们对病毒的分析报告了吗
We did, and S.H.I.E.L.D. has no record of anything like it.
拿到了 神盾局没有任何类似记录
No one does.
没人有
So it's imperative it reach the Sandbox without incident.
必须要顺利到达沙盒
In case of a pandemic, we're going to need it.
我们需要它以防出现全国性传染
I'm aware of that,
我很清楚
but I don't need more orders or ultimatums.
但我不想再听到命令或决策
I need answers.
我需要的是答案
I wish I had some for you.
我也希望我有答案
I'm sorry, Coulson -- I've been ordered to inform you
很抱歉 科尔森 上头让我通知你
that if you have infected cargo, you need to dump it.
如果机上有被感染物 你需要除掉它
Do you copy me, Coulson?
听到了吗 科尔森
These orders are coming from up top.
这是最顶层下来的命令
I'm sorry -- bad connection.
不好意思 信号不好
Didn't get that last part.
没听到最后那部分
Don't even think it.
想都别想
I don't have to. That's your job.
我不需要 那是你的工作
It's all right. Everything's gonna be fine.
没事的 一切都会好起来
Please stop saying that.
别再这样说了
I see you looking at your watch.
我知道你一直在看手表
Are you sure you don't need my help just to --
你确定你不需要我帮你去
Are you sure this thing even works?
你确定这东西有用吗
Yeah, well, you know it does.
你知道它有用的
My device isn't the issue -- it's the vaccine.
我的设备不是问题 是疫苗
Antiserum!
抗血清
And all I'm wondering is whether you calibrated it correctly.
我怀疑的是你校准得够不够准确
Hey, it's not the device. Hey, don't put this on me.
才不是设备的问题 别怪到我头上
I was doing just fine,
我之前在学院里都做得好好的
tucked away in a safe, indoor, non-mobile lab at the academy!
隐藏在一个安全且固定的室内实验室
Oh! Then you had to go and drag us into this flying circus!
你想离开还把我们带到了这个空中马戏团
Didn't even pass our field assessments, for god's sake!
都没通过外勤考察
Oh, please, as if I forced you to follow me anywhere.
拜托 别说得像我逼你跟着我到处去
You said, and I quote...
我引用下你说过的话
"Oh, fitz,
菲兹
it's the most perfect opportunity
这是探索世界
for us to see the world!
最完美的机会了
We'd be fools to pass this one up!"
错过这机会的话就太愚蠢了
I hate it when you use that voice.
我很讨厌你用那声音说话
That's not even how I sound.
我听起来才不是那样的
And you were just afraid of going into the field.
你不过是害怕出外勤而已
- I was not afraid. - And don't you dare act like these last months
-我才没害怕 -而且你别装得像
haven't been the highlight of your entire pasty life!
这几个月不是你枯燥生活中最精彩的部分
Pasty? Oh, really?
枯燥[也有苍白的意思] 是吗
Well, when did you become so sun-kissed?
说的好像你有小麦色肤色一样
Because I'm pretty sure that every minute of every day,
因为我很肯定每一天的每一分钟
you've been stuck in a lab right beside me.
你都跟我一起呆在实验室里
At the academy, at sci-ops, this plane --
在学院里 科研行动 还有这飞机
You've been beside me the whole damn time!
你一直以来都在我的身边
You have to fix this.
你需要搞定这个
I don't know how, fitz.
我不知道怎么做 菲兹
The antibodies from the three firefighters
这几个防火员的抗体
aren't strong enough to fight this virus.
都不足以跟这病毒抗争
It's born from alien DNA.
它是从外星基因里诞生的
There's no one...
我们没有任何东西
to create an antiserum from.
可以用来创造抗血清
Because no one's actually survived this except...
因为还没有谁能打败它生存下来 除了
- The chitauri. - The chitauri.
-奇塔瑞 -奇塔瑞
Well, the minky bastard who actually wore the helmet
戴头盔的那个长得像貂的混蛋
had the virus...
感染了这病毒
Yeah, and managed to survive
没错 而且在
without ever emitting an electrostatic pulse because...
没有放出任何静电脉冲地活下来了因为
- It was immune. - Yes.
-对病毒免疫 -对
She -- she was just the carrier, like typhoid mary.
她只是个携带者 跟伤寒带菌者一样
Uh, "She"? Well, no, wait.
她 不 等等
That -- you don't really think that -- okay, doesn't matter.
那 你不会真的认为 算了
Um, so if -- if I can scrape some epithelial cells
所以如果我从头盔内
from the inside of the helmet, we can create a vaccine?
刮取一些表皮细胞 就能造出疫苗吗
Yes!
没错
Antiserum, but yes.
是抗血清 不过你说对了
- Isn't that... - fitz!
-那难道不是 -菲兹
No, uh... you can't be in here.
不 你不能进来
Too late. It's done.
太迟了 我都进来了
Just try and do your best to keep your hands off me, yeah?
反正你尽力别碰到我 好吗
Fitz, I don't know what you think you're doing, but --
菲兹 我不知道你到底想干什么 但
I'm doing what we always do.
我只是在做我们一直在做的事
We're gonna fix this -- together.
我们能搞定的 两人一起
Third time's a charm.
第三次总有好运
May I do the honors?
可以让我来吗
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
We did it.
我们做到了
No.
不要
Sir,
长官
I know the protocol in these circumstances,
我知道这种情况应该遵守制度
but could you please tell my dad first?
但你能先告诉我爸吗
I just think
我只是觉得
my mum would take it better if it comes from him.
如果由他来说 我妈更能接受
We're not there yet. There's still time.
我们还没到那步 还有时间
Sir, please.
长官 拜托了
Would you mind if I had a brief moment alone with Fitz?
能让我和菲兹独处一会吗
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
We'll try again.
我们再试一次
The electrostatic pulse from the third rat seemed much less,
第三只老鼠身上的静电脉冲似乎弱了很多
so we're making progress.
我们有进展
If we can calibrate the antiserum...
如果我们能调整免疫血清
Antiserum, yes.
免疫血清
You finally got it right, Fitz.
菲兹 你终于说对了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Agent Blake is on the line. He wants to know what's going on.
布莱克特工正在线上 他想知道这边的情况
If you won't answer, he asked for Ward.
如果你不接电话 他会找沃德
Sir... what are our orders?
长官 我们的命令是什么
They're unchanged.
保持不变
What is that?
这是什么
Someone's lowering the cargo-hold ramp.
有人正在降下货仓的坡道
What the hell.
搞什么鬼
Hey. It worked.
成功了
The pulse just knocked the rat unconscious.
脉冲只是把老鼠击昏而已
Jemma?
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma, it worked!!
珍玛 成功了
Please, don't! Jemma! Jemma, don't!
不要 珍玛 珍玛 不要
Jemma!!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
The antiserum worked, but she jumped!
免疫血清成功了 可是她跳下去了
Don't get me wrong!
别误会了
I'm happy you're both alive. Truly.
你俩还活着 我很高兴
And I realize you were trying to save the team,
我知道你是想拯救整个团队
but what you did today -- that was not your call.
但你今天所做的 不是你能决定的
Just getting you out of the water --
光是把你们从水里救上来
Do you have any idea what a pain it is
你知道应付摩洛哥当局
dealing with the Moroccan Office?
有多头疼吗
Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again.
不要再这样乱来了
We'd hate to lose you, Jemma.
我们不想失去你 珍玛
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Oh, does that mean we're to leave now?
那我们现在可以走了吗
So, what did you think of your first time skydiving?
觉得你的第一次跳伞怎么样
Honestly, I'd rather not think about it anymore.
说老实话 我宁愿不再去想
I thought what you did was incredibly brave.
我觉得你今天非常勇敢
Well, I-I suppose now's as good a time as any to tell you that,
我想现在是时候告诉你了
um, I may have misled you earlier.
早前我可能误导了你
You see, when I gave you back the night-night pistol,
当我把"好梦"手枪交回给你时
I lied -- it's still an ounce off.
我撒了谎 还是重了一盎司
I know.
我知道
You do?
是吗
Of course. After all...
当然了 毕竟
I'm Agent Grant Ward.
我可是格兰特·沃德特工
I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute on
我刚才没带降落伞 从飞机上跳出去
and saved your life!
救了你的小命
Actually, that's not quite it.
其实不是这样
It's a bit more nasally than that.
应该更多点鼻音
Hello, Skye.
斯凯 你好
How was Simmons?
西蒙斯怎么样了
Amazingly resilient.
活蹦乱跳
You'd never know she almost died.
几乎看不出她差点死掉了
Experience like that -- it takes awhile to sink in.
像这样的经历 需要点时间才能反应过来
That her medical report?
那是她的医检报告吗
Mine, actually. Blood work finally came back.
其实是我的 血检结果出来了
I'm perfectly normal -- little heavy on the iron.
我一切如常 只是血液铁含量超标
But don't worry --
但是不用担心
You don't have to start calling me "Iron Man."
你不必叫我钢铁侠
Wasn't planning on it.
没那打算
My doctors never requested any tests.
我的医生从未要求我做任何检测
I ordered them for myself, but you knew that.
是我自己要求的 但是你知道的
This
piece of paper is telling me that everything's fine,
张纸告诉我一切都没事
but...
但是
I don't feel fine.
我觉得有事
I feel different.
我觉得不一样了
Take off your shirt.
脱掉衬衫
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your shirt...
你的衬衫
unbutton it.
解开纽扣
Whether it was 8 seconds or 40, you died.
不管是8秒还是40秒 你都死过一次了
There's no way you can go through a trauma like that
你不可能经受过那种创伤
and not come out of it changed.
事后还毫无改变
You know how long it's taken me to --
你知道我花了多长时间...
I know.
我知道
The point of these things is to remind us that...
这些伤疤的意义在于提醒我们...
there is no going back --
无路可退
There's only moving forward.
只能继续前行
You feel different...
你觉得不一样
because you are different.
因为你的确不一样了
- And I was going to do it. - I know you were.
-我本来打算跳的 -我知道
I had the antiserum, the chute -- everything.
我拿到了抗血清 降落伞 都拿到了
I just couldn't get the straps on.
我只是没法系上带子
Fitz, please.
菲兹 拜托
And, you know, maybe I couldn't have done
也许我不能做到
the whole "James Bond in midair" type of thing.
像"空中飞人詹姆斯·邦德"那样
Fitz, shut up. Please, just...
菲兹 别说了 拜托
Ward did an amazing thing, yes,
沃德做了一件很棒的事 没错
but it wasn't Ward by my side in that lab,
但在实验室里陪着我找解药的
searching for a cure.
并不是沃德
It wasn't Ward giving me hope when I had none.
当我失去希望时 并不是沃德让我重燃希望
It was you.
那人是你
You're the hero.
你才是英雄
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
沙盒 地址 机密
Blake.
布莱克
Coulson.
科尔森
That's the best you could come up with --
你就只能编出这种烂理由吗
"We've got a bad connection"?
"信号不好"
- I was pressed for time. - It's a bold move.
-我当时时间紧迫 -真够大胆的
You know our chat wasn't exactly private.
你知道我们的谈话并不是完全保密的
They never are.
一直如此
I don't know what happened to you in New York,
我不知道你在纽约经历了什么
if you really flatlined
不知你是真的死了
or if that's just what they tell us when we reach level seven,
还是说我们达到七级权限 他们只会告诉我们这么多
but whatever did happen doesn't give you license
但无论发生了什么 你都无权
to disobey a direct order from HQ.
违抗总部的直接命令
You keep pulling stunts like that,
你继续这样玩把戏
someone might decide to take this little dream team away from you.
有人也许会决定夺走你的梦幻团队
I'd like to see them try.
我倒想看看他们怎么做到
That doesn't sound like the Phil Coulson I used to know.
这听上去可不像我以前认识的菲尔·科尔森
No, I suppose it doesn't.
是的 的确不像
Get used to it.
慢慢习惯吧