神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第7集: 中心 The Hub

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
I don't mean to alarm you,
我不想让你们很惊慌
but I think you may have a mold problem.
不过我认为你们这里不卫生 都发霉了
That sink with the standing water seems especially concerning.
水池里的积水让人尤其担忧
等审讯官来
他就笑不出来了
Looking forward to it.
我很期待呢
翻译:大卫熊 Silence 点点点 欧阳 胖兔纯
翻译:王大可 圈圈 H小欠 卫老哥 爱卿遛小鸟
时间轴:雪贵人 JimmyBeck 校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
You have the intel on you?
情报在你身上吗
They know.
他们知道了
They know?
是吗
We have three minutes, Agent Shaw.
我们只有三分钟 肖特工
Time to go, Agent Shaw.
该走了 肖特工
- Exit? - Follow me.
-从哪撤 -跟着我
I was wondering what you guys had been up to.
我刚在想你们在搞什么名堂
Go.
你先上
All right.
Um, where are the dogs?
雪橇狗在哪
Don't be ridiculous.
别逗了 用不着
I bet you're usually the one holding something like this.
通常情况下 我敢说是你拿着这种东西
Don't worry.
别担心
She knows what she's doing.
她知道自己在干什么
Whatever you do, don't breathe.
不要呼吸哦
That was a joke.
开玩笑啦
You should, of course, feel comfortable breathing if you need to,
你当然可以呼吸 如果你觉得需要的话
Just not through your nose.
别用鼻子就行
And very minimally through your mouth.
用嘴呼吸也要幅度很小
There we are.
拿到了
That's all the intel you recovered?
这是你获取的所有情报吗
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望是
Well, thank you, Agent Shaw,
谢谢你 肖特工
for keeping it safe up there.
安全地保管情报
We'll push this through to the Hub.
我们会把它送回中心
In fact, we're headed there now to drop you off.
事实上 我们正开往那里 把你留在那
Get you a change of clothes, a proper meal --
换套衣服 吃顿像样的饭
You'll be good as new.
你会马上调整好状态的
The Hub? Really?
中心 真的吗
How exciting. It's been ages.
好激动 好久没去了
Good.
很好
Done with that paranasal extraction nonsense.
鼻旁取出已经完成了
Do you need me to analyze the data?
你需要我来分析这数据吗
That won't be necessary.
不必
If it's encrypted, I can mine the chip for him.
如果加密了 我可以帮他搞定芯片
I'm afraid this mission's classified.
恐怕这个任务是机密的
Clearance level 8.
权限等级8
Wait. What?
等等 什么
He can just shut us out of the process like that?
他一句话就可以让我们不闻不问吗
Well, he did say the mission is level 8.
他说过任务是等级8了
And we're not, so we can't know about it.
我们没那权限 所以我们没法知道
Right, but this is normally the part
但这通常是
where we all stand around the holocom and we learn about stuff.
我们围站在操作台前 获取情报的时候
I mean, aren't we all on the same team?
我是说 我们是一伙儿的 不是吗
No need to get started on one of your socialist riffs.
用不着搞你那套社会主义理论了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s whole infrastructure is based on the hierarchy
神盾局的基础结构是基于等级制度
and compartmentalization of intelligence.
和情报的等级划分
Every agent can't have the intel on every mission.
每个任务的情报不能让每个特工都知道
Makes the entire organization vulnerable.
那会让整个组织变得很脆弱
Okay, fine, but if I just fought my way out
好吧 但是如果我刚从
of an underground Siberian prison,
西伯利亚的地下监狱逃出
I'd kind of want to know what for.
我会希望知道行动是为了什么
Coulson's got you used to the plane,
科尔森让你习惯了飞机上的套路
The way we do missions here.
我们在这里行动的方式
The Hub is different.
中心的工作方式可完全不同
The Hub?
中心
What's the Hub?
中心是什么
中心地点: 机密
Didn't realize big brother was this big.
没想到大本营有这么大
Oh, this is nothing.
这不算什么
wait until you see the Triskelion.
等你看到三叉戟总部时 那才叫大呢
Everyone's wearing the same suit.
所有人都穿同样的服装
Someone tell me why, please.
谁能告诉我为什么
Do I get one?
有我的吗
That's your badge,
那是你的"胸章"
which means you've got a long way to go to even make level one.
意味着你即便要想达到等级1 还有很长的路要走
Copy that.
收到
Does that also mean no access to any computers here whatsoever?
这是不是意味着我不能用这里的任何一台电脑
I could run a search on the redacted S.H.I.E.L.D. file on my parents.
我可以查神盾局关于我父母那个编辑过的档案
Skye.
斯凯
But it just --
但...
It seems like the place they'd keep them, right?
这里看起来就像是他们被关着的地方
I'll look into it.
我会调查的
But right now, we've got more pressing matters at hand.
但现在 我们手头上有更紧迫的事情
Agent Sitwell.
西特韦尔特工
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
Good to see you feeling better.
很高兴看到你好转了
Agent Hand's waiting for you in the situation room.
汉德特工在局势分析室里等你
And she doesn't like to wait.
她不太喜欢等人
So you know her?
你认识她吗
Only her reputation.
只是听说过
After you.
你先请
Your level 7s can join us in the briefing.
你的七级特工可以来简报室里一起听
Say cheese.
笑一个
Victoria Hand...
维多利亚·汉德
Is here.
在这里
Is this your subtle way of saying I can't come with?
你用这么精妙的方法告诉我不能跟过去吗
We'll be back.
我们马上回来
Wha--
We should probably head over to the tech corridor.
我们应该去一下技术走廊了
- Oh, I can't wait to see the new chem-kit. -Yeah
-我迫不及待想看新化学装备了 -是啊
I don't think it likes me here.
这地方肯定不喜欢我
Agent Hand.
汉德特工
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
Nice to finally put a face to the name.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
Likewise.
彼此彼此
These are agents May and Ward.
这是梅特工和沃德特工
Well, now that we've gotten that over with,
介绍就到此为止吧
Here's what you can know.
这是你们所能掌握的情报
The intel you recovered from agent Shaw
你们从肖特工手上得到的情报
tells us that a separatist group from South Ossetia
告诉我们一个南奥塞梯的独立组织
has built a weapon called Ezbiitometer.
制造了一件叫做"艾斯比图米特"的武器
The overkill device?
是一种超强杀伤性装置吗
A little dramatic for my taste.
以我的口味看 略显做作
I imagine something was lost in translation.
我想可能是名字在翻译过程中遗漏了什么
We've intercepted chatter that tells us
我们从拦截到的信号中得知
they plan to use the weapon in the next 24 hours
他们打算在接下来的24小时内靠这武器
to declare their independence from Russia and Georgia.
宣布从俄罗斯和格鲁吉亚那里独立
We believe it creates sonic vibrations
我们认为它会引起音波振动
Powerful enough to trigger weapons from a great distance --
其威力足以在远距离触发武器
Anything from the missiles on a helicopter
从直升机上的导弹
To a nuclear warhead sitting in its silo.
到发射井中的核弹头都能触发
So if we move on them,
所以如果我们对他们动武
They could use our own weapons against us.
他们就用我们的武器来对付我们
Exactly.
没错
That's why I need a two-man team
所以我需要一支二人小队
to sneak across the disputed border undetected,
偷偷穿过争议边界
break into the separatist stronghold,
闯进独立组织的要塞
and disable the weapon in the next 24 hours.
在24小时内让这武器瘫痪
And you have two people who fit my bill.
而你正好有两个人适合这工作
Not a problem.
没问题
I was in Georgia during the incursion in '08.
我参与过08年的格鲁吉亚战争
I still have contacts on the South Ossetian border.
我现在仍与南奥塞梯的边境有联系
And you'll have to use them.
你们到时必须要操作它们
But we don't have specs on the device,
但我们没有那仪器方面的专家
so I need someone on the team
所以我需要你们团队中
who can identify and dismantle it on-site.
一个可以到现场识别出并拆除它的人
Do you mean...
你的意思是...
I think she does.
我想就是那意思
I found a localized E.M.P.,
我找到一个小范围电磁脉冲
plus a few other party favors.
还有一些其他工具
Oh, come on. What the...
拜托 这
Open.
开门啊
It's stuck!
卡住了
The cart's stuck.
小车被卡住了
That's unbelievable.
太难以置信了
What the hell?!
这什么情况啊
Who designed this?!
谁设计的
In the hub, of all places.
在中心到处都是
Oh, that's...
这...
Seriously?
你没开玩笑吧
I just can't believe you're going in
我只是无法想象你要参与
dark,
那里漆黑一片
in hostile territory, without comms,
又是敌方领土 不带通讯工具
lacking any real physical strength.
而你手无缚鸡之力
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Did I give you an antivenin pack?
抗蛇毒素我给你了吗
The caucasus have a plethora of highly endemic spider species.
高加索有很多当地独有的蜘蛛物种
Jemma, stop. Stop worrying about me.
珍玛 别 别再替我担心了
I can do this.
我没问题的
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't you do anything rash while I'm gone...
我不在的时候你不要做什么傻事
...like jump out of an airplane.
比如说从飞机上跳下去什么的
Well, you'll be careful.
你要小心
Yeah, I've handled worse.
更糟糕的情况我都处理过
Oh, I almost forgot. I made you this.
差点忘了 我给你做了这个
Your favorite sandwich.
你最爱的三明治
Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella.
意式熏火腿加水牛芝士
With your homemade pesto aioli?
加你自制的蒜泥蛋黄酱了吗
Just a hint.
加了一点
Hey, is this what you wanted?
你要的是这个吗
Also, what is this?
还有 这是什么
Oh, Fitz.
菲兹
A full-sized mag pouch?
全尺寸的弹匣袋
Just one of the many tactical decisions I've had to make already.
只是我必须做出的一个战术决策而已
And Ward said we needed it.
是沃德说我们需要这个的
You need to disable the overkill device by 0600 tomorrow
你们得在明早六点之前解除这个大杀伤力武器
in order to prevent the separatist attack.
以阻止独立派的攻击
Once you signal S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你们一给神盾局发信号
the extraction team will get you both out.
救援小队就会马上带你们撤离
Take care of him.
照顾好他
Of course, sir.
是 长官
More moving, less talking, Agent Ward.
少说话多做事 沃德特工
Time's not on our side.
我们时间可不多
Does this feel okay to you?
你觉得这样没问题吗
Shouldn't we be going with him?
我们不该跟他一起去吗
The people who put these ops together
参与本次行动的人员
are the best of the best.
都是精英中的精英
The know what they're doing.
他们很清楚自己在做什么
高加索山
So Simmons, by this point, does not have a bloody clue.
西蒙斯这会儿还什么都不知道呢
You know, we're in the back, trying to contain our laughter.
我们在后面憋着笑
So Simmons goes into the vacuum chamber wearing --
西蒙斯走进了真空室
wearing a-a bunny suit.
穿着兔子装
Um, we just call it that because it
我们这么叫是因为
it covers your whole body.
她全身都是
So she's in the vacuum chamber,
她走进真空室
but when she takes her mask off to speak to me,
摘下面具要跟我说话
she sneezes all over the Faraday cup...
却把喷嚏都打在了法拉第杯上
which is funny.
多好笑
Do you have the beacon?
带信标了吗
Yeah.
带了
But it's funny because vacuum chambers are so dry,
很好笑啊 因为真空室很干燥
and this instrument was actually supposed to go into space.
而这个仪器本来是要上太空的
It had sensitive chemical components.
里面有高度灵敏的化学成分
Simmons actually tells it a lot better than I do.
西蒙斯说这故事效果比我要好得多
Listen. My contact's Uri Dubrovsky.
我的线人叫尤里·杜波斯基
We'll pay him to get us across the border.
我们付钱让他带我们过边境
We go back,
我们认识很久了
but he doesn't like new people,
但他不喜欢新人
so keep your mouth shut and your head down.
所以闭嘴低头
晚上好
两杯纯伏特加酒
一杯我的
一杯给我朋友尤里
Um, can you ask what beers that they have on tap?
能问问他们有什么现成的酒吗
Uri is your friend?
尤里是你朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
Uri's dead.
尤里已经死了
You have no friends here.
你在这里没朋友
Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
Please be careful.
请小心点
Can you imagine what Fitz would do
你能想象要是菲兹回来发现
if the night-night gun was broken when he came back?
他的"晚安 宝贝"坏了会干出什么事来吗
Surely he'll be okay out there, right?
他出外勤会没事的 对吧
Well, Agent May is level 7.
梅特工有七级权限
Maybe she can give us an update on their mission.
也许她能透露一点任务的消息给我们
Does that mean
你这样是说
that you do know something and you can't tell us,
你知情 但不能透露给我们
or that you don't know anything?
还是你也不知情
Which non-expression is this?
这样面无表情是什么意思
We know what we're supposed to.
我们只要知道应该知道的
When we have more information, we'll react.
有更多信息 我们就会作出反应
All right, clear out.
好了 清场
I need to run some diagnostics, then reboot.
我要做些检查诊断 然后重启
That means you two. Off.
你俩也是 都出去
You guys may be okay with being in the dark,
也许你们可以容忍不明不白
but I'm not into it.
我可不行
I need answers.
我要答案
And I know just the person who has them.
而我知道谁有
Who?
Coulson.
科尔森
I'm obviously talking about coulson.
当然是科尔森
I'm going to need three more chalks queued up at the border.
我还需要三支空降兵在边境待命
And a fourth standing by in Armenia?
第四支在亚美尼亚待命吗
Great minds.
好主意
It must be nice to be off that plane.
从那架飞机上下来感觉一定很好吧
I understand you're almost through your recovery.
我知道你已经差不多康复了
The plane has nothing to do with my recovery.
那架飞机跟我的康复没有任何关系
I only know what I've read.
我只知道档案里的信息
Seems Fury has a soft spot for his favorites.
弗瑞似乎对他喜欢的人很关照嘛
Not everyone gets sent to Tahiti.
不是所有人都会被送去塔希提岛
It's a magical...place.
那是个充满魔力的地方
All I meant was it must feel good to be back in the big leagues.
我的意思是回到大部队的感觉一定很好
Two of my agents are the key to this operation.
我的两个特工是这次行动的关键
I never left the bigs.
我从来没离开过大部队
Let's hope they're as good as you think they are.
希望他们像你说的那么好
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Why haven't they killed us yet?
为什么他们还不杀掉我们
I mean, I'm glad that they haven't killed us yet.
我是说 我很高兴他们还没杀掉我们
They're waiting for their boss,
他们在等他们的头儿
so before he gets here, we need a plan.
他来之前 我们得做个计划
How long can you hold your breath underwater?
你能在水下屏气多长时间
I don't know.
我不知道
You familiar with the term "slam and cram"?
你知道"强棒出击"这个词吗
No, and I d-- I don't think I want to be.
不 我也不想知道
How attached are you to your pinky?
你的小指对你有多重要
Very, very attached, and before you ask
非常非常重要 而且在你问出
another terrifyingly vague question,
下一个吓死人的问题之前
let me be clear.
让我把话说清楚
Any plan that involves even one of those scenarios
任何需要牵扯到暴力的计划
isn't going to work for me.
对我都没用
As a matter of fact, I've --
实际上 我
I heard you were looking for your friend Uri.
听说你在找你的朋友尤里
And Uri was friends with separatists.
尤里是分裂主义者的朋友
Are you separatists?
你是分裂主义者吗
No.
We're here to stop them.
我们是来阻止他们的
Definitely here to stop them.
绝对是来阻止他们的
Trust me.
相信我
If you could just help us get across the border --
如果你能帮我们越过边境
真想回去看比赛
You're wasting my time, so let me be clear.
你在浪费我的时间 我把话说明吧
You've given me no reason to trust you.
你没有给我信任你的理由
And trust is everything to me.
信任对我来说就是一切
Hey. Fancy seeing you here.
你好 很高兴在这里见到你
Skye,
斯凯
I told you I'd look into the file about your parents.
我说过我会查你父母的档案的
No, I know. That's not why I'm here.
我知道 我不是为那事儿来的
I wanted to know more about Ward and Fitz's mission.
我想知道更多关于沃德和菲兹的任务的事
Simmons is seriously starting to unravel without Fitz.
菲兹不在 西蒙斯已经快抓狂了
I know it's hard to hear,
我知道这话不好听
but you don't have the clearance.
但是你没有权限
But I have eyes.
但我有眼睛啊
I saw six squads in full tactical gear,
我看见六支全副武装的小队
three crates of RPGs,
三箱火箭炮
and a full crew of analysts head to operations.
还有一整队分析员指挥行动
Are you really telling me
你真的打算告诉我
that has nothing to do with Ward and Fitz's mission?
这些都跟沃德和菲兹的任务没关系吗
If I'm right,
如果我是对的
give me a signal by not saying anything.
你不用说话 给个信号就行
Trust the system.
要相信组织
How did it go?
进展如何
Nothing.
一无所获
He's acting like a robot version of himself right now.
他现在就好像是个机器人一样
If we want the truth,
如果我们想知道真相
we've got to get it ourselves.
就得自己去找
Okay.
好吧
How would you suggest --
那你的建议是...
Oh, wait. No. No.
等等 不
- Yes. - No!
-是的 -不
I can't be a part of your bad-girl shenanigans.
我可不能成为你坏女孩恶作剧的一部分
I like following the rules and doing what's expected of me.
我喜欢循规蹈矩 该做什么做什么
It makes me feel nice.
这让我觉得安心
Simmons, wake up!
西蒙斯 醒醒吧
Ward and Fitz went on a top-secret, two-man operation,
沃德和菲兹去执行绝密两人任务了
and look.
而且你看
There are more men.
人越来越多
And either it's a bigger deal and they're not telling us,
所以要么就是有什么大事件他们没告诉我们
or something went wrong out there.
要么就是出什么问题了
And maybe there's nothing we can to do help,
也许我们帮不上什么忙
but we got to know if there is.
但如果能帮上忙 那就要先知情才行
What if they're injured or being tortured somewhere right now?
万一他们受伤了或是正在被拷打怎么办
Fitz.
菲兹
Tortured.
被严刑拷打
What exactly do you have in mind?
说说你的计划是什么
Okay! Enough!
好了 够低了
Okay.
好吧
A little to the left, Vladimir.
稍微往左一点 弗拉基米尔
Gentle!
慢点
Gentle.
慢点
That's it. Okay.
就是这样 好了
Can I get a little more light down here, Marta?
能再给我点照明吗 玛塔
Of course, mishka.
当然 米什卡[俄语]
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Little bear?
你叫他熊宝宝
I like watching him work,
我喜欢看他干活的样子
That little bear.
那只熊宝宝
Okay.
搞定了
It's nothing.
小事一桩
Really.
真的
I'm just a man.
我只是个普通人而已
Get this man a drink.
给这位普通人来杯酒
Oh, no. Here we go.
不用了 好 喝就喝吧
Salty.
咸咸的
So...
现在...
Let's talk business.
我们来谈谈正事吧
Two million rubles?
你花了两百万卢布吗
We need to work on your negotiation skills.
看来你得好好学学谈判技巧了
I thought they were like pesos.
我以为卢布跟比索一样不值钱
And anyway,
再说了
you should be thanking me.
你该感谢我
I shorted the fuse box with my localized E.M.P.
在我们被绑着的时候是我用小型电磁脉冲
when we were tied up.
才让保险丝盒短路的
Really?
真的吗
Yes, and my plan worked
没错 而我的计划也成功了
Because we're over the border now, aren't we?
现在我们不是越过边境了吗
We're stopping. Why are we stopping?
我们停下来了 为什么会停下来
Quiet.
别出声
Stay here. I'll check it out.
待在这里 我去看看什么情况
Okay.
好吧
Maybe we'll both stay here.
我们还是都先待着好了
Fitz! More border patrol.
菲兹 更多边境巡逻的人来了
Already moving! Hurry up!
我已经开溜了 快跟上
Sorry. Am I disturbing you?
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗
You know, I like this plane.
知道吗 我喜欢这架飞机
I like the way we do things here.
我喜欢这里的工作方式
Everyone's on the same page, no red tape.
大家都对情况一样了解 没有机密
So far, it's working for us.
目前看来 这种方式挺适合我们的
Most of us.
至少对大部分人来说
And maybe I'm getting soft,
或许我比以前优柔寡断了
But I don't like keeping things from our team.
但我不喜欢对我们的队员有所隐瞒
If you knew --
如果你知道...
No. You're right.
不 你是对的
Level 8.
8级特权
But --
但是...
I know.
我懂的
Trust the system.
相信组织
May?
Thanks.
谢谢你
Say cheese.
笑一个
准许进入 珍玛·西蒙斯5级特工
Okay, you have the flash drive. Go
闪存在你手上了 去吧
I programmed it with a decoy crawler.
我编写了一个伪装搜索程序
It'll use my browser history
它会用我的网页浏览记录
to simulate my usual online activity.
来模拟我平时的上网活动
So while S.H.I.E.L.D thinks I'm trolling Reddit and Facebook
所以当神盾局以为我在用你给我的电脑
with the laptop you gave me --
上无聊的社交网站时
You'll be hacking the files for Ward and Fitz's mission.
你其实正在偷取沃德和菲兹的任务文件
Right.
没错
And remember, once you plug it in,
记住 一旦你插入闪存
you'll only have about --
你只有...
Three minutes before S.H.I.E.L.D. catches on.
三分钟的时间不被神盾局察觉
Do you realize that you keep finishing my sent--
你发现了吗 你一直在接我的...
Your sentences. I know.
你的句子 我知道
I'm sorry. Bad habit.
抱歉 我一紧张就这样
This is actually a bit thrilling.
这还挺刺激的
Ah, good. I'm glad.
那真不错 你开心就好
Now we've just got to figure out a way to get the panel open.
现在我们得想个法子把面板打开
Don't worry. I made a special something.
别担心 我有特制工具
It's what we do.
我就是干这行的
All done.
搞定了
Really? Wow. Okay.
真的吗 好厉害
Uh, now just find a USB port.
现在只要找到一个USB插口就好
Okay.
好的
Agent Simmons?
西蒙斯特工
It's fine. Just play it cool.
没事 淡定
Hello, Mr. Agent Sitwell, sir.
你好 西特韦尔特工先生
May I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
Drainage pipe.
排污管
We'll wait them out over there.
我们在那里等他们出来
We can't wait too long.
我们不能等太久
If they use the overkill device,
如果他们使用超强杀伤性武器
everyone on the border's in danger.
边境的所有人都有危险
I'm aware.
我知道
And that includes Marta and Vlad.
也包括玛塔和弗拉德
Oh, you're on a first-name basis now?
你跟他们已经熟到直呼其名了啊
Yeah, well, I'm just saying,
我就是说
their lives are on the line, too,
他们现在也有生命危险
so let's not get too comfortable.
所以我们还是别太安逸了
Call me Jasper.
叫我贾斯珀
What brings you to this restricted hallway so late at night?
这么晚了 什么风还把您吹到这机密走廊来了
I could ask you the same thing.
我也想问你这个问题呢
No. Don't.
别 别问
Simmons, focus. Just make up an excuse.
西蒙斯 专注 编个理由就可以了
I was just on my way to the loo.
我就是要去厕所
I could swear it was two rights and a left,
我敢肯定是右转右转再左转啊
but is that it here?
但不在这里吗
That's a wall panel.
这是个墙面电脑板
Why are you accessing it?
你摆弄这个干什么
Don't spiral. Just say something. Anything.
别犹豫 说点什么 随便什么
You certainly have a gorgeous head, don't you?
你脑袋长得真英俊啊
What?
什么
I like men that are about my height,
我就喜欢跟我差不多高
but heavier than me.
但是比我壮的男人
Stop talking. Stop.
别说话了 停
Agent Simmons,
西蒙斯特工
do you have authorization to access that panel?
你有操作这个电脑板的许可吗
Say yes. Say you do.
说是的 说你有
Y-- of course.
是...当然了
- Great. Yeah. - Of course.
-很好 对 -当然了
Um, I certainly have it right here in my bag.
我肯定就放在我包里呢
He's onto me.
他盯上我了
Stop talking to me! He can hear you!
别跟我说话 他能听到
Are you on comms with someone?
你是在跟人通讯吗
This is Agent Sitwell. I need an escort.
我是西特韦尔特工 我需要一名警卫
Aah! I'm sorry!
对不起
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐 我的天呐
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I've definitely shot Agent Sitwell.
我干净利落地射晕了西特韦尔特工
Good, good, good.
不错不错不错
Was that all right?
刚才还好吧
That was terrible.
是非常糟糕
You are terrible at this. That was a total meltdown.
你做这个实在弱爆了 那完全是个灾难
The night-night gun was right there, and I
晚安枪就在这 我就...
We need help. You need to go get May.
我们需要帮助 你得去找梅过来
May?! No!
梅 不要
Listen.
听着
That flash drive will only give me
闪存盘只能给我
a few minutes of access to the Hub's mainframe
几分钟时间访问中心的主机
to find out what happened to our boys...
查清我们的人发生了什么事
...so just go get May, okay?
所以你快去找梅 好吗
Just tell her it was an accident.
就跟她说这是个意外
I'm going to be court-martialed.
我要上军事法庭了
I hope this works.
希望这个能成功
Why do you think S.H.I.E.L.D. sent in just the two of us?
你觉得神盾局为什么只派我们两个
I don't know.
我不知道
They said they needed a guy like you and a guy like me.
他们说需要一个你这样的和一个我这样的
Is that a sandwich?
那是三明治吗
Simmons made it.
西蒙斯做的
My favorite.
我的最爱
Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella
熏火腿野牛肉和奶酪
with a hint of pesto aioli.
再加一点点蒜泥蛋黄酱
Here. You can have half.
给 可以分你一半
What the hell?
搞什么鬼啊
There are dogs tracking us,
有狗在追踪我们
and you bring a prosciutto sandwich.
你还带个火腿三明治
I can't believe you just did that.
真不敢相信你刚做了什么
This is a mission, not a picnic.
这是在执行任务 不是野餐
Oh, I'm well aware it's not a picnic, Mr. Save the Day.
我很清楚这不是野餐 救世主先生
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Oh, come on. You obviously get off on it,
拜托 你显然乐在其中
being the guy who always gets to throw the last punch,
做为一个常胜将军
who always swoops in to save the girl.
每次都能从天而降英雄救美
And now you've destroyed
现在你又摧毁了
the world's most dangerous sandwich.
世上最危险的三明治
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Well, I'll tell you something.
我跟你说
I don't need to be rescued by anyone, Grant Ward.
我不需要什么人救我 格兰特·沃德
- Yeah. - Oh, and listen.
-好... -仔细听
Before we left,
我们出发前
Coulson told me to take care of you.
科尔森让我照顾你
That is what I am doing. Nothing more, nothing less.
所以我只负责照顾你 不多不少
Here.
给你
If you're hungry, eat this.
饿了的话先吃这个吧
It's odorless.
是没有气味的
All right, boys.
好了
Let's find out where you really are.
来看看你们到底在哪里
神盾局中枢主机
当前任务
"Redacted documents."
已编辑文件
已编辑文件
Okay.
89.4.26
Okay.
There it is...if I could just access the raw file.
找到了 要是能看到原始文件就好了
Oh, crap. I don't have any time.
糟了 时间不够了
神盾局中枢主机当前任务
南奥塞梯
神盾局任务
"赶尽杀绝"行动南奥塞梯军队地点
状态 两人小队时刻表 8:00营救计划 无
Oh, my God.
天哪
No extraction!
无营救计划
What did I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的
You told me to trust the system.
你让我相信组织
And the system sent Ward and Fitz in there to die.
可组织却让沃德和菲茨去送死
Good day to be a rat.
这年头当老鼠真好
I mean, there you are, minding your own business,
老鼠可以只管自己的事
spreading filth and disease, scavenging for grub worms
散播污秽和疾病 自己去找虫子吃
or rotten fruit,
或者是烂水果
When lo and behold, you see it --
你瞧 突然就看到了
a prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella sandwich...
火腿牛肉奶酪三明治
Fitz.
菲茨
...with just a hint of pesto aioli.
上面还有蒜泥蛋黄酱
Quiet.
安静
Feel that?
感觉到了吗
A truck.
是卡车
It's coming. Zip up the mag pouch.
马上过来了 快把袋子拉好
I told you I'd get answers about your family.
我说过会帮你找你家人的信息的
That's not what I was looking for!
我不是在找我家人的信息
I was trying to find out
我是想看看
what was happening with Ward and Fitz.
沃德和菲茨到底是去干什么了
That's a classified operation.
那是机密行动
It's a suicide mission!
明明是自杀行动
I saw it all --
我都看到了
The troop placements, the aerial assault.
军队布置还有空袭安排
Once Ward and Fitz disable that device,
一旦沃德和菲茨解除装置
there's going to be a huge attack on that compound,
那里就会发动大规模进攻
with no extraction plan, and you hid that from us.
但是没有营救计划 你却没跟我们说
I didn't hide anything from you.
我没瞒你什么
You don't have the clearance to know that.
你是没有权限了解详情
Is that really what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s all about?
神盾局就是这样吗
Level 5s are more expendable than level 8?
八级权限者的命比五级权限的值钱
Is that all we are, just a number to you?
我们对你来说就只是数字吗
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I don't know. Am I?
我不知道 你说呢
If s.H.I.E.L.D. keeps a secret from you,
如果神盾局没跟你说明
it's for a good reason.
那肯定是有原因的
- So they can hold all the secrets. - Don't interrupt.
-秘密都只有自己知道吗 -不要打断我说话
You just hacked a level-8 secure server,
你刚才黑进了八级权限的服务器
saw operational plans that you have no context for.
看到了自己不该看的行动计划
If details get out,
如果一旦泄露
the whole operation could be compromised,
整个行动可能因此失败
lives could be lost, Ward and Fitz among them.
会有人因此丧命 包括沃德和菲茨
I know. Those are two people we care about.
我知道 那两个人正是我们担心的
On the plane, you're always telling me
在飞机上时 你一直跟我说
to think outside the box, so I went off book
要跳出思维定势 所以我才违反规定
'cause I was trying to watch their backs.
因为我想帮他们留意着点保护他们
Our team can go off book because there is a book.
我们的团队可以违反规定是因为有规定可循
A hub.
一个中心
An organization watching our backs.
一个可以作为坚强后盾的组织
You claim that you want to be a part of that,
你说你想成为其中的一员
a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
成为一名神盾局的特工
Do you?
不是么
Yes.
是的
Because someday,
因为未来的某一天
I may have to trust you with a secret,
我可能会让你背负一个秘密
and I need to know that you can keep it.
但那之前我需要确定你可以保守那个秘密
Can I ask you one question?
我可以问你个问题么
What?
什么
Did you know there was no extraction plan for Ward and Fitz?
你知道根本没有沃德和菲兹的营救方案么
That's classified.
这是机密信息
Okay. Go. Go. Go.
好了 快快
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
I'll signal extraction.
我来发撤离讯号
Okay.
好的
Simmons calls it "The magic window."
西蒙斯管这个叫"魔术窗"
You'd probably guess, "Is that x-ray technology?"
你可能会问 这是X射线技术么
There are actually s-band microwave antennae
实际上这张纸里嵌入了
embedded in this sheet.
S频段微波天线
Works more like a radar system, really.
工作原理更像是个雷达系统
Okay.
好吧
Let's see.
我们来看看
Okay, we have two guards on the west wall.
西边墙壁有两个守卫
Both carrying automatic weapons.
两人都配备了自动武器
Correction. Make that three guards.
纠正一下 是三个守卫
We have three guards now.
我们现在需要面对三个守卫了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, Ward. He's attacking the others.
天哪 沃德 那个人在袭击另两个人
He's coming straight for us.
他朝我们过来了
Ward.
沃德
Ward?!
沃德
Hurry. Inside.
快点 进来
That makes sense now.
现在我明白了
This must be it.
一定就是这个了
Weird.
好怪
Core must be inside here. That's what's important.
内核一定在里面 那才是最重要的部分
The piping around it just serves to amplify and direct the sound,
周围的这些管道只是为了增强和定位声音
to trigger munitions from a distance.
以便远距离引爆炸药
Doesn't look like it could take a jet out of the sky.
看起来不像是个能把飞机炸下来的东西
Well, you should know by now, Agent Ward,
沃德特工 你现在你应该明白的
that looks can be deceiving.
人不可貌相
Good?
好了么
Yeah.
好了
This is gonna take a while.
这可能要费点时间
You have 10 minutes.
给你十分钟
I thought you'd say five.
我以为你会说五分钟
Agent Sitwell is in the infirmary.
西特韦尔特工现在在医务室
Apparently, a member of your team
很显然 你的一名队员
rendered him unconscious.
把他给打晕了
A misunderstanding.
只是个误会
I'll handle the matter internally.
我会内部解决的
Tranquilizing an agent does not qualify as a misunderstanding.
击晕一名特工不能算是误会
You're right.
你说得对
But being told there's an extraction team in place
但在没有营救小组的情况下
when, in fact, there isn't,
却声称有
that does.
这就算误会了吧
I'm level 8.
我是八级权限
I'm entitled to information regarding the welfare of my team.
我有权知道关乎我小队安危的信息
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我
Seemed I didn't have to.
看来我用不着说了
And what would that have changed, Agent Coulson?
知道了又能怎样呢 科尔森特工
You yourself have designed dozens of operations like this.
你自己也设计了很多这样的任务
You know how this works.
你知道这是什么情况
Usually with an extraction plan.
通常我们都有个营救计划
Barton, Romanoff --
巴顿[鹰眼] 罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇]
they never have an extraction plan.
他们从来没有营救计划
They know that going in.
但他们一开始就已经知道这种情况了
Agent Fitz is unproven in the field,
菲兹特工根本没有实战经验
and knowing would have caused him to lose focus or courage.
知道实情只会分散他的注意力和勇气
That should have been my call.
那也应当由我来决定
I wasn't sure you'd comply.
我不确定你会答应
Your team includes an electronically tagged non-agent
你的队伍里面包括一个带着电子号牌
who is notorious for leaking secrets,
以走漏风声出名的非特工人员
which reminds me --
这也提醒了我
how did you get this information again?
你是怎么得知这些信息的
I know what the safety of a thousand men is worth.
我知道一千人性命的价值
I know the importance of taking the overkill device out of play.
我也知道销毁这个超强杀伤性武器的重要性
But I also know my men and what they're worth!
但我也了解我的人和他们的价值
The decision to go in should have been theirs to make.
参加与否应该由他们自己来决定
Perhaps.
也许吧
But you need to trust the system, Agent Coulson.
但是你要相信组织 科尔森特工
All right.
好了
Show me the final steps to disable this thing.
告诉我使这玩意失效的最后步骤吧
I'll get it done.
我会去搞定的
No, we stick to the extraction plan.
不 我们要坚持撤离方案
I'll be done in a minute.
还有一分钟我就搞定了
The extraction plan's a bust.
撤离方案搞砸了
What?
说啥
Exfil team didn't make contact.
撤离部队没联系上
Once you take that thing apart
一旦你把那东西拆了
and I set off the remote beacon, we're on our own.
我就发出远程信标 我们就只能靠自己了
You should go.
你该走了
I'm not leaving.
我不走
Fitz, there's no time to argue.
菲兹 没时间争论了
You don't think I can't handle this?
你认为我搞不定这些吗
No, I am trying to protect --
不是 我只是想保护
Ah, you think I'm a coward. Is that it?
你认为我是个胆小鬼 是吧
What? No.
什么 当然不是
I am every bit the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that you are.
我和你一样是一名神盾局特工
You don't have anything to prove.
你不必去证明给别人看
What you said about me always needing to swoop in --
你说我总是喜欢在最后时刻救人
I know you would have jumped out of the plane to save Simmons,
我知道换做是你 也会跳下飞机救西蒙斯
and she knows that, too.
她也知道这点
I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone.
我并不是想向任何人证明任何事
Okay? Before we left, you're not the only one
好吗 在我们离开之前
that Coulson talked to, okay?
科尔森也找过我
He told me to take care of you, too.
他也叫我照顾你
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
这正是我要做的
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
You understand?
你明白吗
And I'm bloody starving.
而且我快饿死了
You got the information. Now we react.
你拿到情报了 我们要做出反应
We're gonna get our guys.
我们要去接我们的队员
Somebody has to.
总得有人去做
What about the S.H.I.E.L.D. assault?
那神盾局的袭击呢
We won't interfere.
我们不会去干预
You don't need a battalion for an extraction.
撤离行动不需要一个军营
Three can pull it off.
三人就能全身而退
Four's better.
四个会更好
You're in?
你来吗
I thought we all had to be level 8 to discuss this.
我以为我们要到八级权限才能讨论这件事
We're not discussing anything.
我们什么也不讨论
Last chance, Fitz.
菲兹 最后一次机会
Are you sure you don't want a head start?
你确定你不想先撤退吗
Because the second you pull that final wire --
因为在你扯掉最后一根电线那刻
Your turn.
轮到你了
Beacon's hot. The device is disabled.
信标接通了 装置关闭了
Mission's a go.
开始行动
Let's go.
我们走吧
We need to slip out of here before they notice
我们要在他们发现这装置关闭之前
the device is powered down.
逃出去
Got it.
明白
We need a new plan.
我们需要一个新的计划
- Are you sure this is gonna work? - Yes.
-你确定这能行吗 -能
Theoretically.
理论上来说
Hold it.
拿着
Okay. Finished.
好了 完成
What was that?
刚才那是怎么回事
S.H.I.E.L.D.
是神盾局
They've started their attack,
他们已经开始攻击了
which means we don't have much time
这意味着在他们炸毁基地之前
before they crush the compound.
我们的时间不多了
Get up there and take out
爬到上面去 用这玩意
as many of their weapons as you can with that thing.
尽可能多地击落他们的武器
Fitz!
菲兹 就是现在
Behind you!
在你后面
I just did that.
我把他击晕了
Okay. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
You said they needed a guy like me and a guy like you, right?
你说他们需要像你我这样的人是吗
Right.
是的
It's the extraction team!
撤离部队来了
Better.
来了更好的
It's the Cavalry.
是铁骑
Never get tired of seeing that.
就是喜欢看这种场面
Are Coulson's people clear?
科尔森的手下脱险了吗
They are.
脱险了
I thought there wasn't gonna be an extraction.
我没想到会有撤离行动
All our resources were needed elsewhere.
我们的所有人力需要用在别处
And it's Agent Coulson's team. They didn't need one.
再说这是科尔森特工的队伍 他们不需要
Okay. Let's mop up.
好了 去善后吧
Thanks for coming to get us, sir.
谢谢来接应我们 长官
We take care of our own.
我们自己人要照顾好自己人
Well done, Fitz.
干得好 菲兹
So glad you're all right.
很高兴你安然无恙
Yep.
是啊
Good to see you, too.
再见到你也很高兴
The sandwich...how was it?
那个三明治...怎么样
Too much aioli?
蒜泥蛋黄酱太多了吗
It was delicious.
很美味
You know, for a second there,
曾经有那么一秒
I thought I'd have to find a new supervising officer.
我还以为自己得找一个新监管人员了
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Truth is, I was in good hands.
事实上 我被照顾得很好
I had Ward's back the whole time.
我一直在照看着沃德
Yeah.
是啊
Pretty much saved him from a gang of Russian mobsters
差不多把他从一伙俄罗斯暴徒手中救了出来
and kicked a few guys' heads in.
还撂倒了几个家伙
But enough mission talk already.
不过关于任务的事情说得够多了
Um, anything exciting happen at the Hub?
中心有什么激动人心的事情发生吗
I shot a superior officer in the chest.
我向一位上级长官胸口开了一枪
I was thinking about today, and I'm really sorry...
我在想今天的事 我非常抱歉...
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget
我只是想让你知道我没有忘记
about what you asked me back at the Hub.
你在中心要求我的事情
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
The un-redacted file about your past.
关于你过去的未编辑档案
I found it.
我找到了
Uh, w-what did it say?
上面说了什么
The document wasn't about you directly.
文档不是直接关于你的
It was about the person
是关于把你
who dropped you off at the orphanage.
放在孤儿院的那个人的
Turns out, it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
结果发现那个人是一名神盾局特工
A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
一名神盾局特工吗
Why? I mean, who? What does that mean? I --
为什么 我是说 是谁 那是什么意思 我...
The agent was unidentified.
特工身分不明
We don't know if she was your mother
我们不知道她是你的母亲
or if she just found you on a doorstep.
还是只是在门口捡到了你
Mother?
母亲
It was a woman?
是个女的吗
I put in a request to dig further into the files
我提交了进一步查看文件
for any related materials,
发掘一切相关材料的申请
But right now, that's all I have.
不过目前为止 我手上只有这么多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉吗
Thank you.
是谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
You finish reading it yet?
读完了吗
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
The truth.
真相
I told her a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
我告诉她一名神盾局特工
dropped her off at the orphanage.
把她放在了孤儿院门口
But you didn't tell her why.
但是你没有告诉她原因
I can't.
我开不了口
Some secrets are meant to stay secret.
有些秘密注定要保守下去
Will you help me find out what really happened?
你会帮我查明到底发生了什么吗
Dangerous waters.
趟浑水啊
But I can try.
不过我可以试试看
Thank you.
谢谢你
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
Company.
公司总部
Yes, I need access to a restricted file.
我需要访问一份受限文件
Bravo charlie yankee 307604.
编号BCY304604
Authorization code.
授权代码
X2896 X-ray 2896.
You're looking for a death and recovery report, sir?
您在寻找一份死亡和恢复报告对吗 长官
Yes, for a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
是的 有关一名神盾局特工的
Mostly interested in his recovery.
最感兴趣的是关于恢复部分的
It took place in Tahiti.
发生在塔希提岛
I'm sorry, but you don't have access to that document, sir.
我很抱歉 但您无权访问此文档 长官
There must be some mistake. I'm level 8.
肯定是哪里弄错了 我有八级权限
I have clearance for that file.
我有权限访问那份文档
The system indicates you don't.
系统显示您没有
Would you like me to submit a formal request to Director Fury, sir?
需要我向弗瑞局长提交一份正式申请吗 长官
No. Thank you.
不必了 谢谢
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com