神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第8集: The Well

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
In ancient times, people believed
在古代 人们相信
the heavens were filled with gods and monsters and magical worlds.
天堂满是众神 怪兽和魔法世界
Then, as time passed,
随着时间的推移
those beliefs faded into myth and folklore.
那些信仰变成了神话和传说
But now we know the stories were true.
但现在我们知道故事是真的
Other worlds, with names like Asgard, exist.
像阿斯加德这样的世界是存在的
And beings once revered as gods, like Thor,
像托尔这样曾被敬为神的人物
have returned, leaving us with more questions and...
回到地球 留给我们更多的疑问
An enormous mess to clean up.
一大堆烂摊子留待我们清理
Don't say I never gave you anything.
别说我没给过你东西
英国伦敦格林威治大学
Checking for alien spectrographic signatures
还得逐一在小石头上 检测外星的
one teeny rock at a time.
光谱特征径迹
Necessary precaution.
这是必要的预防措施
We don't want anything alien getting in the wrong hands.
我们可不想让外星物件被坏人拿到
Still, this is definitely the type of work a monkey could easily do.
即便如此 这工作简单的连猴子都可以完成啊
You're our little monkey.
你就是我们的小猴子
妈妈&爸爸来电
Don't give me that look.
别那样看着我
I'll talk to them when I talk to them.
我准备好了 自然会接电话
Talk to who?
接谁的电话
Mum and dad.
妈妈和爸爸
They want explanations and answers for...
他们想知道...
Well, all this.
有关这些东西的解释
But I don't have any answers.
但是我没法回答他们
And, more importantly, I haven't talked to them
更重要的是 自从我被感染后
since I was ill.
还没跟他们谈过
And if they knew that, they'd be even more terrified.
如果他们知道了 他们会更害怕
So, you know...
所以 你知道的
...why waste any of our time, really?
何必浪费时间呢
You guys may think it's old news,
你们觉得这是陈年旧事
but it's new...news to everybody else.
其实它...对每个人来说都是新闻
So, Asgardians are aliens from another planet
阿斯加德人是来自另一个星球的外星人
that visited us thousands of years ago?
千年之前曾拜访过我们
Or more.
可能还要更早
And because we couldn't understand aliens,
因为我们不了解外星人
we thought they were gods?
我们就以为他们是神
That's where our Norse mythology comes from.
北欧神话就是这么诞生的
That's too crazy.
太疯狂了
Do you think other deities are aliens, too?
你们认为其他神也是外星人吗
Vishnu for sure, right?
毗湿奴[印度教主神之一]肯定是 对吧
You know, it'd be nice if, for once,
哪怕一次也好
Thor and his people sent down
真希望托尔和他的人能把
the god of cleaning up after yourself.
"搞破坏后自己清理"之神派下来
They probably have a magic broom for this kind of thing.
他们也许有个魔法扫帚之类的
I just wish they'd left their alien ship behind.
真希望他们把外星飞船留下
So we can clean that up, too?
好让我们把那个也清理吗
So we could go inside, take a peek under the hood,
好让我们进去 看看里面
maybe take it for a spin.
或许兜兜风什么的
Come on, you're telling me
拜托 难道你要告诉我
piloting an alien ship isn't on your bucket list?
开外星飞船不在你的遗愿清单上吗
I can't think of a single time
我印象中
when anything alien in human hands ended well.
外星人物件落到人类手中都没有好下场
Wouldn't mind getting my human hands on Thor.
我倒是不介意让托尔的东西"落到我手中"
He's so dreamy.
他是梦幻般的存在
Sure, he's handsome, but --
是的 他虽说是挺英俊的 但...
No. He's dreamy.
不 他的确是梦幻般的存在
Fitz, is that, um --
菲兹 那是...
Definitely not from here.
肯定不是这个星球来的
Another piece of the ship. What are you doing?
应该是飞船的一部分 你在干什么
Out of sight...
眼不见...
...out of mind.
...心不烦
That's why we're here.
这才是我们来的目的
Keep everything under control.
确保一切在控制之下
挪威特莱马卡国家公园
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
- Now, who would do something like that? - Who knows.
-谁会干这种事 -谁知道呢
Baby, look.
宝贝 看
"South of the water, north of the hill..."
"水之南 山之北"
"...A halo of stones" --
"一圈石头"
"Protect the tree still."
"环绕大树"
Jakob, is this it?
雅各布 是它吗
翻译:大卫熊 Silence 点点点 欧阳 胖兔纯
翻译:王大可 圈圈 H小欠 冰蓝 我才是怪蜀黎
时间轴:子衿 JimmyBeck 校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
We should check that out.
我们应该去看看
Finally, after all this time.
终于找到了
I can't wait to tell the others.
等不及告诉其他人了
I told you it was real...
我说过这是真的...
And that I would find it.
而且我会找到的
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
What you're feeling, don't fight it.
不要排斥你感觉到的东西
That rage, it's already inside of you.
那种愤怒 已经存在于你体内了
Don't be afraid of it. Don't hide from its power.
不要害怕 不要隐藏它的力量
Embrace it.
接纳它
Embrace it!
接纳它
God! What have you done?
天呐 你们做了什么
I can climb it if you want.
需要的话你可以让我爬
Just talk me through what to do with the...doodads.
但要跟我说怎么用这些...小玩意
Yeah, it's only about 15 feet.
也就15英尺[4.6米]高
I'll be fine. I'm --
我没事 我...
I'm just a bit more wary about the height thing
只是从那次差点摔死之后
since falling to certain death.
我就对高度比较谨慎
You're afraid.
你很害怕
Hmm? Shaken up?
在发抖是吗
It's normal.
很正常
But some feelings will take over
但有的感觉就是
if you dwell on them.
你越去想就会越强烈
Especially fear.
特别是恐惧
Now, keep your eyes ahead.
现在 一直看前面
Focus on what you like to do best.
注意力集中到你最想做的事情上
Yep.
好的
Not falling.
不是掉下去
No, research.
不是 是调查
You're a scientist. You like to figure things out.
你是一个科学家 你马上就能解决难题
Yes. With my doodads.
是的 用我的小玩意
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Whatever was up in these trees
不管树上的东西是什么
had to be there for centuries, right?
都已经在那里几个世纪了 是吗
At least a millennium.
至少上千年
Radiocarbon-14 dates some of these trees
放射性碳14记录了其中有一些树
at 9,000 years old.
有九千年了
That sounds impossible. Think the tree grew around it?
听起来不可能啊 难道树是围着它生长的吗
I'd have to check the dendrochronology first
我得先查查年轮
to know for certain. Uh-huh.
才能确定
Of course. But, I mean, the Norway spruce
当然 但是 挪威云杉
is a rather fast-growing coniferous,
是生长相当快的松柏科植物
and I know you're trying to trick me into going up,
而且我知道你会骗我再爬高点
but I'm going up anyway, so...
不管怎么说我会往上爬 所以
I'll catch you if you fall.
如果你掉下来了我会接住你的
Screaming, and so much hate in her eyes.
尖叫 她眼里还有很多仇恨
And you said she had a silver stick?
你说她还拿着一根银棒
Steel, maybe. I-I don't know.
也可能是钢的 我 我不知道
It, uh, had decorations on it.
上面 还有图案
Could you describe or draw them?
你能形容一下或是画下来吗
I didn't get a good look. I I just ran.
我没仔细看 我 我就逃了
Who would do something so evil?
谁会做这么邪恶的事
I'm sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你失去了同事
结果:阳性检测到外星物质
Oh, um, whatever was in here
这里面的东西
was definitely not from this world.
肯定不是这个世界上的
Fitz, you getting this?
菲兹 你收到了吗
It's not Chitauri, is it?
这不是奇塔瑞的 是吧
No, no, no. Don't worry.
不不不 别担心
This isn't another viral threat.
这不是病毒威胁
Um, hang on.
等一下
Spectrographic signatures match readings from...
光谱特征符合资料上的...
Thor's hammer.
雷神托尔之锤
Simmons, whatever was in that tree is Asgardian.
西蒙斯 树里面的东西来自阿斯加德
I-I can see an imprint of what was embedded.
我 我能看到嵌入的印记
Scanning for three-dimensional restoration.
三维立体复位扫描
Tell me when.
好了告诉我
When.
好了
Um, looks like a staff or a rod.
看上去像是根手杖或者枝条
Well crafted. Engraved.
精心制作 完美雕刻
I'll convert it, print a 3-d model.
我转换一下 做一个3D模型
This forest is a protected reserve.
这片森林是自然保护区
I mean, who do they think they are?
他们以为他们是谁啊
Anything else? Details?
还有别的什么细节吗
Anything that might help us to find these people
有没有能帮我们找到那些人
or where they might be hiding?
或是他们可能藏在哪里的线索
Sir, doesn't look like they're hiding.
长官 他们看上去并没有躲
奥斯陆[挪威首都]街区突发暴力事件
Sending to your devices now.
现在发到你手机上
奥斯陆街区突发暴力事件
...leaving 20 injured, 3 in critical condition.
...造成20人受伤 3人生命垂危
Reports indicate that the group of about a dozen
报道显示这十余人组成的队伍
奥斯陆出现暴力事件据称疑犯仍未被捕
was led by this man and woman,
由这一男一女牵头
and though their motive was unclear,
尽管还不清楚他们的动机
their message was hauntingly spelled out
但他们所要传递的信息
on the streets of Oslo.
已经留在了奥斯陆的街头
Well, I guess we know who they think they are.
看来我们知道他们的身份了
我们是神
雅各布·奈斯特龙 佩特拉·拉尔森
Jakob Nystrom, 30.
雅各布·奈斯特龙 三十岁
Girlfriend, Petra Larsen.
他的女朋友 佩特拉·拉尔森
Leaders of a Norse paganist hate group.
一个挪威异教徒组织的领袖
And their numbers are growing,
多亏了格林威治发生的事
thanks to what happened in Greenwich
和互联网
and thanks to the internet.
他们组织的人数还在增长
Yay, internet, she said sarcastically.
没错 就是互联网 她说得真讽刺啊
Norse paganist?
挪威异教徒
Obsessed with anything derived from norse mythology --
沉迷于与挪威神话也就是阿斯加德的故事
stories of Asgard.
相关的一切
And now a weapon.
现在我们要对付的是一件武器
The scan only accounted for one side.
只能扫描到其一侧
Too much damage to the tree for complete reproduction.
树上损伤太严重了 难以完全复制
But see here -- it's clearly broken on both ends.
但看看这里 很明显两端都有损伤
So there are more pieces?
也就是说还有其他几部分吗
Yeah. Two at least.
对 至少还有两部分
Which means Sid and Nancy may be looking for a complete set.
就是说这对情侣很有可能在找其他几部分
雅各布·奈斯特龙 佩特拉·拉尔森
The markings? Asgardian symbolism.
这是什么图案 阿斯加德的符号
Hard to translate with our limited knowledge.
仅凭我们有限的知识很难进行翻译
You should give your buddy the god of thunder a shout.
你应该把你那雷神朋友喊过来
He gets his power from his hammer, right?
他从他的锤子那里得到力量 对吧
What if this is his nail to the hammer?
或许这是他锤子上的螺丝呢
I already did.
我已经找过了
Director Fury told me he's off the grid.
弗瑞局长跟我说找不到他
And if he has a cellphone, we don't have the number.
即使他有手机 我们也没他的号码
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s investigation are on the trail
神盾局主要着手于寻找
of Nystrom and his followers.
奈斯特龙和他的信众
We're charged with identifying the object
我们负责辨认出目标
and finding any other pieces before they do.
并抢先一步找到其他几块
They seem to have some advantage.
看来他们有些优势
They found this thing in 150 square kilometers
他们在150平方公里的挪威森林里
of norwegian forest.
找到这东西
Guys. What if it called to them with magic?
各位 或许是它用魔法在召唤他们呢
Called to them.
召唤他们吗
We know it's Asgardian,
我们知道这是阿斯加德的东西
so the rules are a little bendy here.
所以这方面有很多我们不知道的法则
Just because we don't understand something yet
我们只不过还没弄明白一些问题
doesn't mean we should regress back to the dark ages,
这不意味着我们要倒退回中世纪
talking of magic and fairy tales.
尽说些魔法和神话什么的
Actually, that's exactly what we're going to do.
其实 我们正要这么做
- Excuse me? - Really?
-你说什么 -真的吗
When we first found the hammer in New Mexico,
当我们在新墨西哥找到那锤子的时候
I consulted one of the world's leading experts
我请教了一个在全球挪威神话研究方面
on Norse Mythology --
领头的专家
Elliot Randolph,
埃利奥特·兰道夫
a professor at a university in Seville.
在塞维尔的一所大学当教授
We'll leave immediately.
我们马上就去找他
Maybe he can tell us more about these markings.
或许他可以告诉我们更多这些图案的信息
塞维尔 西班牙
Well, one must adapt, Elena.
有一点必须纠正 埃琳娜
Recent events have thrown us all for a loop.
最近发生的事让我们改观了
I thought I was teaching Norse Mythology.
我一直以为我在教挪威神话
No, turns out I'm a history professor.
其实不然 结果证明我是一个历史学教授
So, you're not going to change my grade?
就是说 你不打算更改我的分数吗
No. I will give you a week to rewrite it.
不 我会给你一个星期去重写
I think, in general,
我想 一般而言
Little more history, less lit crit.
应多一点历史描述 少一点评价
But I do hope we're still on for dinner tonight.
但我还是希望今晚我们可以共进晚餐
I've included a list of books there
我列了一个书籍的清单
that might help you.
这些书或许能帮得到你
I'll see you later.
再见
Professor Randolph.
兰道夫教授
Agent coulson. Come in, come in.
科尔森特工 请进 请进
Waterfield 44.
沃特菲尔德44
14-karat-gold nib with mother-of-pearl inlay.
14k金的笔尖嵌上珍珠母
That's quite an eye you've got.
你挺有眼光的嘛
I didn't know you were a collector.
我不知道你还是个收藏家
On a government salary, not quite.
政府付的钱 我不算是个收藏家
Well, I'm assuming you found something on the ground in London.
我猜你们在伦敦的地上找到些什么
In a tree in Norway.
在挪威的树里面找到的
And, unfortunately,
不幸的是
We weren't the ones who found it.
不是我们找到它的
It's a 3-D model.
这是个3D模型
Oh, that is amazing.
太不可思议了
Now, based on these runes,
基于这些如尼文
I'd say I'm looking at a piece of the berserker staff.
我得说这是狂暴战士手杖的一部分
Let's have a look.
我们来看一看
Yeah, the myth dates back to the late 12th century.
没错 神话故事要追溯到十二世纪晚期
It's all about a powerful warrior from Asgard.
是关于一名来自阿斯加德的强大勇士的
Here.
这里
A soldier in the berserker army.
一名狂暴战士军队的士兵
Berserker army?
狂暴战士军队
Oh, yeah.
是的
A powerful army.
一支强大的军队
Fierce army it was.
曾经是一支残暴的军队
Berserkers battled like raging beasts,
狂暴战士们像愤怒的野兽一样战斗
destroying everything in their path.
摧毁他们道路上的一切
A single berserker had the strength of 20 warriors.
一名狂暴战士拥有二十名勇士的力量
So whoever wielded the staff got superhuman strength?
那么无论谁持有手杖就拥有了超人类的力量
Fighting with it put the warrior
用它战斗会将勇士置于
into a state of uncontrollable rage.
一种无法控制的愤怒状态
The staff contained a very powerful magic.
手杖拥有一种非常强大的魔法
Or a scientific attribute we've yet to discover.
或者一种我们还未发现的科学特性
Analytically minded and pretty as a peach.
拥有分析性的头脑并且笑靥如花
The warrior in the story.
你是在说传说中的勇士吗
Well, in the story, he came to earth to fight,
在传说中 他来到地球上是为了战斗
but he ended up falling in love.
结果却坠入了爱河
With whom?
爱上了谁
With life on earth.
爱上了地球上的生活
Humanity.
通了人性
He fell so much in love
他爱得如此之深
that when his army returned to Asgard,
以至于当他的军队返回阿斯加德的时候
he stayed behind.
他留了下来
What happened to the staff?
手杖怎么样了
Well, he didn't want its dark magic
他不想让它的黑暗魔法
falling into the wrong hands,
落入错误的人之手
so he broke it into three pieces
所以他把手杖断成三部分
and hid each one in a different location.
每一部分藏在了不同的地方
The manuscript wouldn't happen to say
手稿上不会正好有说
where he hid them, would it?
他把它们藏在了哪里对吧
Actually, it does.
实际上 有说
In three verses.
在三首诗里
Now, let's all bear in mind these are poetic abstracts
请诸位铭记在心这些诗意抽象
from long-lost ancient texts.
是从失传已久的古文字里面来的
So, there is one about a tree,
有一首是关于一棵树
which they've found, it seems.
看起来他们已经找到了
Another is, "East of the river, sun overhead,
另一首 "河流以东 烈日当空
buried in earth with the bones of the dead."
与逝去之人的尸骨同埋于土壤中"
That's a bit macabre, isn't it?
有点毛骨悚然 不是吗
There's another here.
还有另外一首
Well, this one doesn't even have a rhyme.
这一首甚至连韵脚都没有
But the gist of it is "Close to god."
不过它的主旨是 "接近上帝"
That could be anything, couldn't it?
那可以是指任何东西 不是吗
It could also mean nothing.
也可能什么都不指
I was hoping for less metaphor,
我还希望能够少一些暗喻
more longitude and latitude.
多一些经纬度之类的
Well, I mean, it does stand to reason
我想 沿着维京海盗袭击路线搜寻
to search near Viking raid routes, doesn't it?
显然是合乎情理的 不是吗
Now, there have been some recent interesting findings
近来在加拿大沿海一带的巴芬岛
of Norse relics on Baffin Island off the coast of Canada.
有些关于挪威人遗迹的有趣的发现
Yeah, virtual treasure trove of new artifacts.
可谓史前古器物中的无价之宝
We'll start there, then. Thank you, professor.
那么我们就从那里入手 谢谢你 教授
Did you know there's Mount Thor on Baffin Island?
你知道巴芬岛上有一座托尔峰吗
I did not.
不知道
Do you know what's not on Mount Thor?
你知道托尔峰上没有什么吗
Anything Asgardian at all.
和阿斯加德有半点联系的东西都没有
Our agents on the ground haven't found a thing.
我们在那里的特工什么都没有找到
What about you?
你这里怎么样
Nystrom's deep-web message boards
奈斯特龙深度网络中的留言板上
are just abuzz with psychos.
正有一群疯子在叽叽喳喳
They believe they're gonna ascend
他们坚信自己将升仙为
to be the gods of destruction and death.
死亡与毁灭之神
People suck, sir.
都是些鸟人 长官
That's your progress? "People suck"?
这就是你的进展吗 "都是些鸟人"
These people do.
这些人确实很烂
And there's also chatter about going underground.
另外他们还喋喋不休有关进行地下行动
Could mean going incognito or...
可能是指隐姓埋名或者...
Or searching for the next piece.
或者寻找手杖的下一部分
Randolph said to check viking routes.
兰道夫说要沿着维京人的路线搜索
Find any others?
找到其它的了吗
There's some sites along the Volga River in Russia,
在俄罗斯境内的伏尔加河沿岸有些遗址
Some in Kiev, and, weirdly, here.
基辅也有一些 更奇怪的是 这里也有
塞维尔
In Seville, Spain?
在西班牙的塞维尔吗
It's a long shot,
可能性比较小
but vikings sacked Seville twice.
但维京人曾两次侵占过塞维尔
We found one promising location with viking relics --
我们找到一个有可能存放维京遗物的地点
El Divino Nino.
艾尔德维诺尼诺
A church built on the ruins of an 8th-century crypt
一个建立在公元八世纪地穴废墟上的教堂
built on Roman ruins from 206 B.C.
而在那之前是个公元前206年的罗马遗址
East of a river.
河流的东边
And lots of bones.
还有许多的遗骨
Let's see what we can dig up.
看看我们能不能发现[挖出]点什么
See what I did there?
听出我的双关语了吗
Must be nice --
这感觉一定不错
have a mandatory nap time.
能有规定的午休时间
Siesta isn't mandatory.
午休不是政府规定的
气候炎热国家如西班牙等有午睡的习惯
Just very pleasant.
但午睡确实是件美事
How you doing, Agent Ward?
你怎么样 沃德特工
Wishing I was shorter.
真希望我没长这么高
Nothing yet.
暂时还没有发现
检测结果 无异常
All my readings are normal.
我的仪器读数显示一切正常
What about you, Skye? Any luck?
那你呢 斯凯 运气怎么样
I'm lucky my S.O. volunteered
幸运的是我的监管人员
to take the super-creepy hallway
主动提出搜索那条最阴森恐怖的走道
instead of the slightly less-creepy dungeon-room place.
而把这间好不到哪去的地牢留给了我
I got nothing.
我没有发现
Sorry -- nada.
抱歉 啥都没有
Ward, your spectrograph is reading something near you.
沃德 你的光谱仪检测出周围有异常
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Well, it's right in front of you.
仪器显示就在你正前方
Oh, wait. No. Uh, okay, hold on.
等等...不对 好吧...稍等
It's moving. Northwest.
它正在移动 西北方向
Visual contact.
我看到可疑人物了
Ok Ward, turn left.
沃德 向左转
I have a wonderful explanation.
我可以解释这一切
Ran into some unexpected com--
你是想说碰巧撞见一些异常...
Ward, what's happening?
沃德 发生了什么事
His device just went down.
他的仪器刚刚失去了联系
- Skye, can you get... - Already on it.
-斯凯 你能... -已经在路上了
Ward.
沃德
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Grant, calm down. Calm down, please.
格兰特 冷静点 求你了
Calm down.
冷静下来
The staff -- he has it.
手杖...被他拿走了
Something's wrong with Ward.
沃德有点不对劲
The staff's gone. Someone took it.
手杖也不见了 有人拿走了它
I have one, too.
我也有一截
He can't just disappear.
他不会就这么凭空消失的
He'll have to turn up some...
他总要找个地方回到...
...where.
地面
There we go.
就是那里
A block south of the chapel.
距小教堂南边一个街区的位置
Professor.
教授
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
- This is ridiculous. - It's anything but.
-这么做真没必要 -很有必要
Ward, you passed out.
沃德 你刚刚昏迷了
And you were acting not right.
而且你现在的举止很不正常
Coulson ordered me to give you a full work-up,
科尔森命令我给你做一个详细的全面检查
and that's exactly what I'm doing.
这就是我正在做的
Um, before you lost consciousness,
在你失去知觉前
were you feeling claustrophobic?
你有没有产生幽闭恐惧症的感觉
Why?
为什么这么问
She's ruling out a panic attack.
她只是在排除恐惧发作的可能性
I don't panic. Ever.
我从不会感到恐惧 从来不会
There we go. Ruled out.
好的 排除这项
Touching the staff caused it, right?
你是触碰了手杖才这样的 是吗
Any residual effects?
有任何残留的症状吗
Are you exhibiting any extra s-strength?
你是否感受到身体内有异于寻常的力量
Why don't I find out on that guy?
不如我拿那家伙来试试
Why don't we not do that?
不如我们还是别这么做比较好
What's the last thing you remember
在你昏迷之前
before you lost consciousness?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
This is a waste of time.
这简直是浪费时间
We need to find the staff.
我们得尽快找到手杖
What exactly do you remember?
你到底记得了什么
Something I hadn't thought about in a long time.
一些我很久都没有想起过的事
Why don't we leave it alone?
我们还是别问了
Well, I mean, he just pulled his arm out of this --
我是说 他刚把手臂抽出了...
Quiet!
安静
I want to hear this.
我想听他说什么
One of my men is hurt. The staff is gone.
我的手下受伤了 手杖不见了
I didn't want any of that to happen.
我也不想那样
What did you want?
那你想怎样
The staff's power for yourself?
你想自己独享手杖的力量么
Nothing like that.
根本不是那样
You know, I just wanted to be the first to study it,
我只是想成为第一个研究它的人
to prove that the Berserkers were actually here,
证明狂暴战士真的曾经来过这里
a part of history.
是历史的一部分
You think about that.
你试想一下那会怎样
Oh, I'm thinking about it.
我在想
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Your heart rate's rising. Adrenaline's spiking.
你的心率在上升 肾上腺素分泌激增
You need to calm down, not get worked up.
你需要冷静下来 不能情绪激动
The memory -- was it about your brother?
那段回忆 是有关你弟弟的么
Drop it.
别说了
Ward, if you need to get it out,
沃德 如果你需要宣泄一下情绪
I am here --
我可以和你
Right. To talk.
谈谈么
Because that's what you do -- talk...and talk.
因为你就只会谈谈 谈了又谈
Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?
你都不会对自己的声音感到厌倦么
Ward, stop.
沃德 别这样
Well! This makes more sense.
这就说得通了
Ward, what you're experiencing, this feeling --
沃德 你所经历的 现在这种感觉
It's chemistry.
是一种化学反应
Hope so.
希望如此
Yeah, spikes in his adrenocorticotropic hormone.
是的 他的促肾上腺皮质激素出现峰值
It's like those stories you hear
就像你听到的那些故事里讲的一样
when a mother is able to lift a car to save her baby.
一个母亲为了救自己的孩子抬起了一辆车
An adrenaline surge can create a massive --
肾上腺素激增可以产生巨大的
Stop talking!
别说了
Just fix it!
治好它
I wish I could.
我也希望我能
We can relieve some of the symptoms.
我们可以减轻部分症状
I'm going to give you 10cc of benzodiazepine.
我会给你注射10毫升的苯二氮
Chill pill. Good idea.
冷静小药丸 好主意
A sedative? Not gonna happen.
镇静剂 不可能
Yeah, well, be reasonable. Look how you're behaving.
讲讲道理 看看你现在的样子
And if I'm sedated
如果给我注射了镇静剂
and we cross paths with those juiced freaks,
然后我们碰上了那群"嗨翻"的疯子
the ones who flip cars and smash people up,
那群掀翻车子 把人压扁的疯子
are you gonna take them on?
你来解决掉他们么
Keep us safe?
你来保护我们么
Or am I gonna have to save Simmons' ass...again?
还是要我再救西蒙斯一次
That was just a biochemical reaction.
那只是生物化学反应
He didn't mean all that.
他不是那个意思
No, I know.
我懂
No explanation necessary.
不用解释
How'd they find it? I have no idea how they found it.
他们怎么找到它的 我完全没有头绪
They may have the original texts.
他们也许有原始文本
I wasn't involved.
跟我没关系
You know, it was just a chance to uncover something
你知道么 这只是一个
that the gods brought down from the heavens.
发掘神从天堂带来之物的机会
Aliens brought it. From space.
那是外星人带来的 从外太空
I've spent some one-on-one time with aliens before.
我曾经和外星人独处过
Didn't work out too well.
相处得并不融洽
So cases like this are personal to me.
所以这类案件对我来讲 很私人化
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Get comfortable.
好好待着吧
Help me!
帮帮我
Please! Help me!
求你了 帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Please!
求你了
Hey, Ward!
沃德
You should be more careful.
你应该更加小心
I'm fine. You?
我没事 你呢
I'm working it out.
我正在试图解决这个问题
You're punching things.
你在猛击泄愤
The last thing you need is to punch things.
这是你最不需要做的事情了
You got a better idea?
那你有别的好办法么
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
The only help I need is to stop those guys
我现在唯一需要的帮助就是
before they hurt somebody else.
在那些家伙再伤人之前阻止他们
We are the new order!
我们是新的秩序
Our world is being taken by gods!
我们的世界正在被众神夺走
We will become gods and take it back!
我们将要成为众神并把它夺回来
This is the new order!
这就是新的秩序
Are you ready to take back the power?
你准备将权力夺回来了吗
神盾局移动行动小组地点 审讯室
A moment, sir?
你有时间吗 长官
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm concerned that my exposure to that weapon
我担心之前与那件武器的接触
has compromised my ability to do my job.
严重影响了我的工作能力
Go on.
继续说
You're familiar with my family history.
你知道我家史
So, for obvious reasons, I don't think back to childhood.
因显而易见的原因 我不会回想自己的童年
Ever.
从不
There are things I put away a long time ago.
有些事我很久以前就封存起来了
On lockdown.
封得严严实实
Because to do this, I have to be focused, tactical.
因为要做好现在的工作 我必须专注 机智
I can't be distracted.
我不能分心
Especially by things that happened a lifetime ago.
尤其不能被很久以前发生的一些事分心
You're saying touching the staff unlocked certain memories.
你的意思是摸了那件东西会释放某些记忆
My worst memory.
最痛苦的记忆
The first time I felt...
我第一次感觉到...
hate.
仇恨
And it won't go away.
而且这种感觉挥之不去
I don't trust myself.
我不信任我自己
The way I went off at Skye and Fitz-Simmons in the lab --
我在实验室里对斯凯和菲茨·西蒙斯发火...
Grant... you telling me this
格兰特 你告诉我这些
makes me feel I can trust you.
让我感觉我可以信任你
Him, on the other hand...
可是他...
I can't get the professor to talk.
我无法让教授开口
You've got some rage built up.
你不是积压了些愤怒吗
Maybe it's time to let it out.
现在是时候发泄一下了
You need to start talking.
你得开口说实话
I told Agent Coulson everything I know.
我知道的 都已经跟科尔森特工说了
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Tell me what that thing did to me
告诉我那玩意对我做了什么
and how fix it.
我怎样才能恢复
I swear I don't know.
我发誓我真的不知道
Okay, then.
那好吧
You were right.
你说得对
He's Asgardian.
他是阿斯加德人
Good thing.
这是好事
Otherwise, that would have been awfully embarrassing.
否则那就太尴尬了
Okay, I have to know.
好吧 我很想知道
How did you figure me out?
你是怎么发现的
Did the math.
推理
One -- you're not the first Asgardian I've had in custody.
第一 你不是我抓住的第一个阿斯加德人
You guys don't flinch or panic in captivity.
你们这种人不会因被抓而畏惧或者慌张
Two -- a Waterfield 44?
第二 就凭教授那点工资
On a lit professor's salary?
能买得起沃特菲尔德44号吗
I don't think so.
我看未必
And lastly,
最后
when I tell someone I've had some one-on-one time
如果我告诉别人我跟外星人
with an alien,
独处过
they tend to be a little curious.
一般人会比较好奇
Well, you're certainly more observant than most, Agent Coulson.
显然你比一般人更具洞察力 科尔森特工
So, you're the Asgardian warrior who stayed.
你就是那个留下的阿斯加德人对吧
Please don't tell anyone.
不要跟别人说 拜托了
I had no clue.
真是没想到啊
Did you?
你呢
Hidden in plain sight -- an actual Asgardian.
就在光天化日之下 一个真正阿斯加德人
Brilliant.
太厉害了
How long do you suppose he's been on our planet?
你觉得他在地球上待了多久了
A thousand years. Maybe more.
一千年 可能更久
If we could just cut him open a little bit,
如果我们把他稍微割开一下
get some tissue samples, maybe some bodily fluids,
提取些组织样本 或者是体液
we could find out.
那就可以确定了
Or we could just ask him, weirdo.
也可以直接问他啊 你个怪人
This is way, way better than the history channel.
这个比看历史频道过瘾多了
I mean, this guy has lived through all the scary stuff --
这家伙经历过所有恐怖的事件
the Crusades, the Black Death, disco.
十字军东征 黑死病 迪斯科
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Sealing the interrogation-room door.
把审讯室的门封上
Coulson's orders.
科尔森下的命令
Ah, locking me in.
要把我关起来啊
Well, I've been in tighter spots.
更严密的牢房我都待过
This room is made of a silicon carbide-coated
这间屋子是由碳化硅涂层的
vibranium alloy.
震金合金打造
Meant for prisoners like yourself.
专门用来关你这种人
But you're in here, too.
但你也在这里面
And eventually, somebody will open that door.
那扇门终归还是得打开
Not if I tell them not to.
我让他们打开才会打开
So, the myth is your autobiography.
这么说 神话就是你的自传
I didn't write it.
不是我写的
I didn't want anyone to know about me.
我不想让人知道我的身份
Then I had to open my big mouth.
可我管不住自己的嘴
Were you captured?
你是被俘虏了
Tortured?
还是被严刑拷打
Horny.
性欲
I met a French girl in 1546.
1546年我和一名法国女孩相识
Ah, she loved stories.
她喜欢听故事
So...
所以
I told her a great one.
我给她讲了一个很棒的故事
All about the peaceful Asgardian warrior who stayed.
告诉她关于留下来的那个阿斯加德人的事
Now, how was I to know
我怎么会知道
her brother the priest would write it all down
她的牧师哥哥会将其记录下来
and turn it into, I don't know, a thing?
后来成了 我也不清楚 神话
Do you know Thor?
你知道托尔吗
Oh, sure, I spent all my days palling around
当然 我耗费一生精力想要结识
with the future king of Asgard.
未来的阿斯加德之王
No, I don't know Thor.
我当然不认识托尔
I was a mason.
我是个石匠
I broke rocks.
凿石头的
For thousands of years.
你根本无法想象
If you can imagine that.
我凿了几千年的石头
So when they came, asking for people to fight,
所以他们来征兵时
Yes, of course I signed up.
很自然地 我就参军了
I think, really, I just wanted to travel.
我其实就是想到处走走
But you had the staff.
但你有手杖
I hated that thing.
我讨厌那玩意
Other guys loved all the power that comes with the rage.
其他人沉溺于狂怒所带来的力量
No, I didn't like it at all.
但是我不为所动
And you don't, either, it seems.
看起来 你和我一样
What did it do to me?
那手杖对我做了什么
It shines a light into your dark places.
它能在你内心最阴暗的角落点一盏灯
Doesn't matter if you're human, asgardian.
不管你是人类 还是阿斯加德人
The effect is the same --
效果都一样
Unpleasant.
让人不舒服
"Shines a light." That's no explanation.
"点一盏灯" 说了等于没说
It was forged from a rare metal
手杖由一种稀有金属锻造而成
and reacts to whoever is holding it.
对任何持有者都起作用
Or interacts.
或产生互通
I went to such great lengths
我大费周章
to make sure that the staff wasn't found.
就是为了不让手杖被发现
Unfortunately, since the myth was written down,
不幸的是 传说被记录了下来
people have been searching for it for centuries.
几千年来 有人不停地寻找手杖
I need your help to stop them
在他们拿到最后一截手杖前
before they get the last piece of your staff.
我需要你的帮助去阻止这些人
Oh, I am a pacifist now.
可我现在是和平爱好者
And you don't want to risk your identity being discovered.
而且你不希望自己的身份暴露
Listen, I wouldn't worry too much
听着 我不担心
about these angry youths.
那些冲动的年轻人
They always calm down,
他们总会冷静下来
and eventually, they die of old age.
然后最终 衰老消逝
And that is one of the pleasant aspects of life here.
这就是地球上生命的可贵之处
Everything changes.
万物变化无穷
I'll tell you what's gonna change --
我来告诉你什么会变化
Your anonymity...
你的隐匿身份
Unless you help up find the final piece of your staff.
除非你帮助我找到最后一截手杖
You may not know Thor.
你可能不认识托尔
But I do.
但我认识
My first love on this planet was Ireland.
爱尔兰是我初来地球时的挚爱
There was a monastery, and the monks gave me
那里有一座庙宇 那里的僧侣
a nice, warm place to sleep,
给了我舒睡的地方
some soup,
几碗汤
and some mulled wine.
还有一些热红酒
"Near god."
"近神之地"
The effects of the staff.
手杖所施加的效果
Are they permanent?
是永久的吗
The strength wears off.
力量会慢慢消退
You will feel exhausted afterwards.
之后你会感到精疲力尽
You'll need sleep.
需要睡眠
What about...
那...
the other effects?
其他不良反应呢
Oh, that dark, nasty ache in the pit of your stomach,
你是说心底那阴暗而猛烈的痛
the rage in your chest that makes you feel
还有胸腔那股让你以为
as if your heart's about to explode?
心要爆炸的愤怒
It's worse on humans.
人类会更难受些
But give it a few decades,
但过个几十年
and it'll wear off, too.
终会消退
Great.
真是太好了
Are you sure Ward's okay to go into the field?
你觉得沃德的状况适合出外勤吗
He's not exactly acting like himself.
他显然有点不在状态
But he knows it.
他知道这一点
He'll be fine.
他没问题
I'm with Coulson.
我同意科尔森的意见
Well, it's been a while. I wonder --
有段时间没来了 我想...
Ah, yes. There it is.
是的 就在这里
Still here.
还在这里
Well, the nose isn't quite right, but --
鼻子画得不太像 但是
That's you?
那是你吗
Yeah. They venerated me a bit as a saint.
是的 他们当我像圣人一样尊奉
They're idiots.
他们是白痴
Where's the staff?
手杖在哪里
It's upstairs.
在楼上
Is that the normal Ward or the new, angrier Ward?
那是正常的沃德还是更狂暴的沃德
I can't tell.
分辨不出
It's quiet.
好安静
Why do you think I trusted them with my secret?
不然我怎么会放心地把秘密交给他们
They take a vow of silence.
因为他们发誓保守秘密
But when you get them talking...
但当你逼他们说时
they squeal.
他们会尖叫[告密]
If you want to defeat a god,
如果你要战胜神
you must become one.
你就必须成为神
We need to help him!
我们得帮他
I'll get her.
我去追她
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't know what to do. He's not human.
我不知道该怎么做 他不是人类
He's dying.
他要死了
We know, but she doesn't understand his anatomy.
我们知道 但她不懂他的身体构造
- And I'm even w-- - What in god's name?
-而我都... -老天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Sometimes, you have to just jump in
有时你必须站出来
and figure things out.
把事情搞清楚
Now, Asgardians regenerate faster than we do.
阿斯加德人的再生能力比我们快
Maybe we can keep him alive long enough--
也许我们尽可能维持他的生命
For his body to heal itself.
好让他的身体能自愈
Okay, what am I looking for?
那我现在要找什么
His heart.
他的心脏
Help me!
救救我
Oh, okay. I think I got it.
我好像找到了
- Heart. - Oh, yeah.
-心脏 -好极了
Can you feel a tear or rupture?
有没有撕破或是断裂
Clamp down hard on his heart. Try to slow the bleeding.
在他的心脏上施加压力 尽量放慢出血
Grant, drop the staff.
格兰特 放下手杖
Get away from me.
离我远点
- Agent Ward. - This isn't you.
-沃德特工 -你不是这样的
Get back.
退后
Please! Help me!
求求你 救救我
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Grant.
格兰特
Help me!
救救我
Please, help me!
求求你 救救我
Grant!
格兰特
- Not yet, Grant. - Help me!
-还不行 格兰特 -救救我
- But he's gonna-- - Not yet.
-但是他要 -还不是时候
Throw him the rope, and I'll throw you in there, too.
如果你抛下绳子 我就会把你也扔进去
Please!
求求你
Grant!
格兰特
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
我的天呐 你还好吧
Come here.
过来
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
This time, let me help.
这次让我帮忙
Come on.
来吧
I am not afraid of you.
我一点也不怕你
Am I dead?
我死了吗
Apparently not.
看来没有
You are easily the most beautiful thing I've seen
千年来 你无疑是我见过
in a thousand years.
最漂亮的尤物
Coulson did that?
科尔森这么做了吗
He just shoved his hand inside?
他就这样把手塞进去了
Well, he had to. I froze, didn't know what to do.
他必须那样做 我僵住了 不知道该怎么做
Hey, you didn't freeze.
你没僵住
You just won't be up for the idea
你只是不会
put your hand inside somebody else's chest.
把手伸进别人的胸腔里
老妈老爸来电
Maybe I should jump in.
也许我该站出来了
Yeah.
是的
Hi, dad.
老爸
Yeah, it's great to hear your voice, too.
我也很高兴听到你的声音
I've been meaning to call you for a couple of days.
我这几天一直想打电话给你
It's been a difficult few weeks.
这几周比较辛苦
When you held it, did you see anything?
你拿着手杖的时候 看到什么了吗
Then how?
那你是怎么做到的
How did you hold all three?
你怎么拿得了三个
Because I see it every day.
因为我每天都看到
I know that look.
我见过这种神情
You tempted?
你动心了
Now, what is it you want to see?
你想看到的是什么
You and I have a lot in common.
我们有很多相似之处
We've both been stabbed in the heart.
我们都被刺中过心脏
I was killed.
我被杀死了
Well, almost.
差不多算是
I'm hazy on that.
我记不大清了
Afterwards... is kind of a blank.
死后 一片空白
I have no memory of being revived,
没有被救活的记忆
of being in a hospital.
没有在医院的记忆
Just...woke up a few months later.
只是在几个月后醒来了
And are you haunted by it, Mr. Coulson?
你觉得很困扰吗 科尔森先生
No.
不觉得
Not exactly.
不算是
Then what's the problem?
那你纠结什么啊
I suppose you're right.
我想你说得对
Can we give you a lift back to the university?
我们能送你回大学吗
Well, you know, with Europe's new fascination
欧洲现在对阿斯加德的事物
with all things Asgardian,
很是着迷
I'm wondering if it's time to start over somewhere else.
我在想是否该在别的地方重新开始了
Nice beach?
美丽的海滩
Life of tropical drinks and massages?
过喝热带饮料 做按摩的生活吗
Mm, oh, I'd get bored.
我会觉得无聊的
You should consider the American northwest.
你该考虑美国西北地区
Maybe Portland.
也许是波兰
Good food scene. Great philharmonic.
那里有很多美食 交响乐团也很棒
Well, if you will come and visit.
除非你会来探望我
It's not everyone I get to share my stories with.
我可不会和随便什么人都分享我的经历
Sure.
行啊
And if Thor's in town, I'll introduce you.
如果托尔刚好在 我会帮你引见
I could get used to turndown service
我能习惯夜床服务
and little mints on my pillow.
和枕头上的几块薄荷糖
Overnights aren't standard.
通宵工作不常有
We deserve a nice night.
我们该好好享受一夜
You especially.
特别是你
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Not great.
不大好
I'm sorry.
对不起
For before.
因为之前的事
I'm...
I'm not that guy.
我不是那个人
When you're a guy who saves lives,
当你救人性命时
I can overlook a little Hulk rage.
我能忽视些许"绿巨人的愤怒"
No harm, no foul.
没有伤害 就不算犯规
Does everything just roll off your back?
你就让一切都随风而逝吗
No.
不是
If it helped, I'd rage all the time,
如果这样有所帮助 我会一直生气
but it doesn't.
但那样没有帮助
What I saw...
我看到的
It was about my brother.
是关于我弟弟的事
I figured.
我猜到了
I know you're not one to talk,
我知道你不喜欢聊天
but, like I said, I'm here.
但我说过 我在你身边
My shoulder's free.
可以借你个肩膀
I'm beat.
我累坏了
Another time, maybe.
也许下次吧
Well, you know where I live.
你知道我在哪里
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
睡了一小会儿
But, uh, that's good.
但是 那样很好
It means you are relaxed.
说明你放松了
That's precisely how I'm feeling -- relaxed.
我的感觉正是如此 放松
Honestly, Tahiti's too good to be true.
老实说 塔希提岛太过美好 简直让人难以置信
I know.
我知道
It's a magical place.
这是个神奇的地方
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com