生活大爆炸 第六季 The Big Bang Theory Season 6 第1集: 约会的变量 The Date Night Variable

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 玛尔戈·哈什曼 / 雷吉娜·金 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 /


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》 前情提要
We now pronounce you husband and wife!
我们现在正式宣布你们成为夫妻
I love this part!
我爱死这部分了
Me, too!
我也爱
I have strongly mixed feelings!
我内心五味杂陈啊
So, Howard's really in space, huh?
霍华德真的上太空啦
Mm-hmm, International Space Station.
对啊 在国际太空站呢
250 miles that way.
在我们头上250英里外
Right now, Howard's staring down at our planet
此时此刻 霍华德正从上方俯视这星球
like a tiny Jewish Greek god.
像一个小版的犹太希腊神
Zeusowitz.
沃罗威宙斯
I must admit,
我不得不承认
I can't help but feel a twinge of envy.
我心里实在是有点小嫉妒
He can look out the window
他只需往窗外一看
and see the majesty of the universe
壮丽宏伟的宇宙
unfolding before his eyes.
便尽收眼底
His dim, uncomprehending eyes.
尽收他那浑浊愚昧的眼底
It's like a cat in an airport carrying case.
就像放在机场宠物运输箱里的猫
You know, it's not exactly glamorous up there.
其实在太空也没这么好啦
The water that the astronauts drink
宇航员所喝的水
is made from each other's recycled urine.
都是过滤其他宇航员的尿得来的
Must be nice.
感觉一定不错
Nobody wants anything that comes out of me.
我身上排出的各种液体都没人想要
I wonder what he's doing right this very second.
真好奇此时此刻他在太空干嘛
Mm, conducting experiments in zero gravity.
在零重力的状态下做实验
Peering through his telescope at the birth of the cosmos.
透过望远镜看着宇宙的生成
Whatever it is, we know his life will never be the same.
无论是什么 他的生活再也不同了
Howard! Can you hear me?!
霍华德 你听得到我吗
I can hear you without the phone!
不用打电话我都能听到你在地球吼
Don't be snippy.
别这么暴躁
I'm just excited to talk to my baby!
我只是很兴奋能跟我小宝贝说话
I'm excited to talk to you, too.
我也很兴奋啊
So, what's this mishegas about you moving out
有个疯狂的谣言说你要搬走
to go live with the little Polish girl?!
去跟那个波兰妞同居是怎么回事
How about calling her my wife?
你就不能称呼她为我老婆吗
Wives don't take boys from their mothers.
老婆才不会害人家母子分离
They do. That's why we marry them!
就是因为她们会 所以才要娶她们
I just hope I'm not dead from a broken heart
我只希望在你回来之前
before you get back.
我没有心碎而亡
Ma, please.
妈 别这样
Everyone from NASA is listening to this phone call.
太空总署的人都在听我们讲电话
Good. They should know what a horrible son you are!
很好 这样他们就知道你有多不孝了
Okay, Ma, great talking to you! Gotta go!
好啦 妈 下次再聊 挂啦
Well... space is ruined.
太空之旅 被毁得一干二净
生活大爆炸 第六季第一集
This is so exciting.
好兴奋哦
Soon, my upper lip will be the same fake blonde
我唇上的汗毛很快会跟我美丽好友一样
as my beautiful best friend.
有着好看的假金色了
Hey, this is my natural hair color.
我天生就是这个色
Now.
好吧 现在
So, does Sheldon have anything special
谢尔顿有替你们俩明晚
planned for you tomorrow night?
做什么特殊安排吗
Oh, yes. According to the Relationship Agreement,
当然有 根据恋爱协议
on the anniversary of our first date,
我们的首次约会周年纪念日
he must take me to a nice dinner,
他得带我去吃顿好的
ask about my day
关心我那天的生活琐事
and engage in casual physical contact
然后对我做出一些肢体接触
that a disinterested onlooker might mistake for intimacy.
是让旁观者都觉得我们很亲密的那种哦
That's hot.
香艳火辣啊
You kids better use protection.
记得使用"防护措施"哦
How long does this stay on?
这得等多久
Just a couple of minutes.
就几分钟吧
You've really never done this before?
你以前没试过染汗毛吗
Once in high school, but I dozed off
高中时候试过一次 后来打盹
and woke up with second-degree chemical burns on my face.
醒来之后 我脸上就二级化学灼伤了
Oh, my gosh, that's awful.
天啊 那也太惨了吧
The other kids make fun of you?
其他同学有取笑你吗
No, I had a cover story;
没有 我编了借口
I told everyone it was herpes.
我说那是疱疹[性病]
So, how's everything going with you and Leonard?
那你跟莱纳德一切如何啊
I don't know, it's still kind of weird.
不知道 还是有点怪
We haven't really recovered since he proposed to me
他上次的做爱中乱求婚的事
in the middle of sex.
我们还没缓过来
Oh. Boo-hoo.
你倒好
If Sheldon proposed to me during sex,
要是谢尔顿在我们做爱的时候求婚
my ovaries would grab on to him
我的子宫一定会紧紧夹住他那里
and never let go.
不放他走
Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?
莱纳德 你同不同意人择原理
Interesting question.
这问题有意思
On the one hand, I always thought...
一方面来说 我一直...
You don't even know what it is, do you?
你根本就不知道那是什么 对吧
The anthropic principle states that if we wish to explain
人择原理指出如果我们想解释
why our universe exists the way it does,
为何宇宙是我们看到的这种样子
the answer is that it must have qualities
那会是因为它必须像现在这样
that allow intelligent creatures to arise
演化出能问出这道问题的智慧生物
who are capable of asking the question.
才会有这个问题的出现
As I am doing so eloquently right now.
而我现在就正问着这问题呢
I know what the anthropic principle is.
我知道人择原理是什么
Of course. I just explained it to you.
当然啊 我刚给你解释完
Now, where do you stand on it?
那你是同意还是反对呢
- Where do you stand on it? - Strongly pro.
-你同意吗 -非常同意
Then I believe that God created the world in six days,
那我就相信是神花了六天创世
and on the seventh, he made you to annoy me.
然后在第七天 造了你来烦我
Hey, guys.
你们俩好啊
Yeah, wait, Raj,
对了 拉杰
where do you stand on the anthropic principle?
你同不同意人择原理呢
- I'm all for it. - Attaboy!
-完全同意 -好孩子
Well, hang on. Why do you believe
等等 为什么你觉得他懂
that he knows what it is and I don't?
而我不懂什么是人择原理呢
Oh, Leonard. Let's not take a saw
莱纳德 还是别了吧
to the branch we're sitting on, shall we?
这说出来多伤感情啊
Hey, uh, if you guys are free tonight,
你们俩如果今晚有空
I heard about a SPA where you soak your feet
我听说有家SPA 你可以一边泡脚
in a pool full of little fish
水里还会有小鱼
that eat all the dead skin right off them.
帮你吃掉你脚上的死皮哦
I don't need to tell you, in Los Angeles,
不用我说你们也知道 在洛杉矶
sandal season is year round.
全年都是拖鞋季
- Actually, I'm hanging out with Penny. - Oh, okay.
-其实我跟佩妮有约了 -好吧
Sounds like it's me and you, Sheldon.
那就剩咱俩去了 谢尔顿
How about we sic some guppies on those puppies?
一起去让小鱼帮我们打磨一下脚吧
As I've stated before on numerous occasions,
我说过无数次了
the only sea creature I would even consider being eaten by
我唯一能接受被它吃掉的海洋生物
is the Kraken,
就是北海巨妖
because the last words I would hear are:
因为我死前听到的最后一句话是
"Release the Kraken."
"放北海巨妖"[电影《诸神之战》台词]
That never gets old.
这句话百听不厌
"Release the Kraken!"
"放北海巨妖"
Oh, chills.
好怕怕哟
Besides, I'm having dinner with Amy.
再说了 我要跟艾米吃晚餐
Oh, okay. I'll just go home and be alone.
好吧 那我回家一个人待着好了
W-Which is cool.
这样也蛮好
I eat alone, I sleep alone, I cry alone, so...
我一个人吃 一个人睡 一个人默默流泪
Cool.
蛮好
Darn.
真可惜
If you weren't busy, I'd ask you to join us.
如果你不忙 我还想请你跟我们一起晚餐呢
Really? I can come? Thanks!
真的吗 我可以去吗 谢谢
Sheldon, are you sure you want to be bringing Raj
谢尔顿 你跟艾米的约会之夜
on your date night with Amy?
你确定要带拉杰去吗
Oh, absolutely.
当然
I have a contractual obligation to provide Amy with conversation
根据契约规定 我得跟艾米聊天
and casual physical contact,
并有肢体接触
but nowhere is it specified
但是没有地方明确指出
that I can't outsource that to an Indian.
我不能把这项义务外包给印度人
Howie?
华仔
Howie?
华仔
Hey, there's my beautiful bride!
我美丽的新娘子
Can you see me?
你可以看见我吗
I can. How are you?
可以 你还好吗
I'm amazing.
棒极了
I mean, this is even better than I dreamed.
而且是比我梦想中的还要棒
I look out the window, and... it's all so unbelievable.
当我看出窗外 一切都是那么难以置信
Good for you.
那就好
I just had a seemingly endless dinner with your mom.
我刚跟你妈吃了一顿没完没了的晚餐
Oh, yeah? That's nice.
是吗 那不错啊
It was. Until I found out you never told her
一开始还不错 直到我发现你没告诉她
we're not gonna live with her.
我们要搬出去住
Let's talk about that for a minute.
咱们来好好聊聊这件事吧
Hey, look, this pen is floating.
快看 这根笔在飘浮耶
How crazy is that?
很不可思议吧
You said you told her, but you never did!
你说过会告诉她 可你没有
Okay, okay, I know you're upset, but...
好吧 我知道你很失望 可...
let me share something I've learned since I got here.
不如我跟你分享下 我来这学到的道理吧
You realize how small your problems are
当你从太空中往下看地球时
when you're looking down on them from space.
你会意识到自己的难题 根本微不足道
Now, come on, that's got to make you feel better.
拜托 听完之后应该开心点了吧
How clear is the image of me on that screen?
你在屏幕上看我有多清晰呀
Pretty clear.
蛮清晰的
Do I look like I feel better?
我看起来像有开心点吗
I mean, it's not, like, HD quality.
也没有到高清画质啦
Listen, mister, you're gonna talk to your mother
你给我听好了 快去跟你妈妈说
and you're gonna fix this, or that thing I said
把这件事给老娘处理好 不然之前答应你
I was gonna do to you the minute you got home,
你一回家就给你的"服务"
you can do to yourself.
你就准备"自己来"吧
Like he's been doing since he got here.
打从他上太空 就没少"来"过
Sheldon, this place is so romantic.
谢尔顿 这地方好浪漫啊
Oh, I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
Raj picked it out.
是拉杰选的
Well, when you see him, tell him I say thank you.
你下次看见他 帮我说声谢谢
Tell him yourself.
你可以自己跟他说
Over here!
这边这边
I don't understand. What's he doing here?
我不懂 他在这里干嘛
I invited him.
是我邀请他的
On our date?
来当电灯泡吗
Sheldon, that's not okay.
谢尔顿 这样属于违约
Yes, it is.
才没有
There's a loophole in the Relationship Agreement.
我们的恋爱协议有个漏洞
You found a loophole?
你居然发现了个漏洞
Sorry I started without you. I'm a little nervous.
抱歉我先点了 我有点小紧张
It's been a long time since I've been on a date.
我很久没约过会了
I can't believe I bleached my mustache for this.
真不敢相信我居然为了今天 漂白了胡子
You should go to my girl.
你应该找我那个美容师
She'll knock out those sideburns for free.
她还能免费帮你把鬓脚修掉
You know, Amy, I don't even think
艾米 我觉得
you and I have had a real conversation.
我们俩都没好好聊过
Let's use tonight to get to know each other a little better.
不如今晚就让我们加深对彼此的了解吧
You start.
你先开始
Go home.
滚回家
I don't understand.
我没听懂
Sheldon, how could you do this?
谢尔顿 你怎么能这样呢
It's our second anniversary.
这是我们的两周年纪念日
It's your anniversary?!
今天是你们的纪念日啊
Oh, my God, I had no idea.
天啊 我真的不知道
Amy, please, let me make this right.
艾米 拜托让我将功补过
Thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure. Waiter?
这是我的荣幸 服务员
A bottle of champagne and three glasses.
香槟一瓶 杯子三个
Oh, boy, isn't this romantic?
天啊 这是不是很浪漫呀
Oh, I hope that's a rhetorical question,
我希望这是个反问句
because I have no clue.
因为我真不知道浪不浪漫
This is great. What's the occasion?
真棒 今天是什么日子
No occasion.
什么都不是
You know, things have been a little weird between us,
你也知道 我们最近关系有点怪怪的
so I wanted to throw together a fun night just for you.
所以我想为你准备一个开心的夜晚
- That is so sweet. - I got all your favorites.
-太贴心了 -我准备了你爱吃的
Beer, wings, sliders.
啤酒 鸡翅 小汉堡
We can watch the football game.
我们可以看橄榄球比赛
I even painted my stomach.
我还在我肚皮上写字了呢
"Go sports"?
"体育万岁"
in case you were in the mood for baseball,
以防你突然想换成看棒球
I didn't want to look ridiculous.
这样我什么球赛都可以加油到
This is awesome. I love it!
这太棒了 我超喜欢的
Good, I'm glad.
你开心我也开心
Gosh, I worked my ass off today.
天啊 我今天累死了
This is exactly what I needed.
正好需要轻松一下
Great. Just relax and enjoy.
太棒了 那放松享受吧
Tonight is all about you.
今晚你就是主角
Ah, thank you!
谢谢你
So, where exactly are we in this relationship?
所以我俩之间的关系到底算是什么状况
Oh, come on!
唉 你又来了
I just told you I had a hard day.
我刚跟你说了今天很累
You're right, I'm sorry. Let's watch the game.
对对 我错了 看球看球
Great.
对嘛
I just know the longer we wait to talk about it, the weirder it gets.
但这事拖越久不谈只会变得更尴尬
Sweetie, can I just be the girl tonight?
亲爱的 我今晚就不能做个幸福小女生吗
Absolutely. You're the girl, I'm the guy.
当然可以 你是小女生 我是小男孩
Now, you watch your football game
那你看球
- while I make you a little plate here. - Thank you!
-我给你盛碟好吃的 -谢谢
Oh, I'll get it.
我来开
Go sports!
体育万岁
Hello-lo-lo.
你好哟
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I thought you were out th Sheldon and Amy.
你不是跟谢尔顿和艾米在一起吗
I was, but it's their anniversary
本来是的 但这是人家周年纪念
and I didn't want to be a third wheel,
我不想当电灯泡
so I figured I'd come over here
所以就想着来这儿
and hang out with you and Penny on your date.
参合你和佩妮的约会
Well, it's not really a great time.
现在不大方便
Penny and I have some things we need to talk about.
佩妮和我要谈些事情
No, we don't! Come on in!
才不呢 进来吧
Sweet!
真棒
I can't believe I shaved my stomach for this.
难以置信 我居然为了这个把肚皮上的毛给刮了
Hey, Froot Loops.
嘿 果麦圈客
You got a phone call.
有电话找
Who is it?
谁啊
A woman who says she's your mother
说是你妈
but sounds like your father.
听像你爸
Hey, Ma.
You know, we could see each other
如果你把电脑打开的话
if you turn on the computer.
我们其实可以看到对方的
I'm not going near that fakakta thing.
我才不会接近那坨垃圾呢
I'll catch a computer virus!
我会感染电脑病毒的
You can't catch a computer virus.
你是不会感染电脑病毒的
Oh, so now you're an astronaut and a doctor?
所以你现在既是宇航员还是医生了吗
What do you want, Ma?
你想说啥啊 妈
Your wife says you have something important to tell me.
你老婆说你有重要事情告诉我
Okay, here it is.
好吧 是这样
Bernadette and I are starting a life together and...
伯纳黛特和我要开始共同生活 然后
Oh, God! You are gonna leave me!
老天啊 你要弃我而去啦
Ma...
It's okay.
没关系的
Your father left me, you left me--
你爸离开我 你也这样
I guess I'm just the kind of person people like to leave.
我就是那种别人想要抛弃的人
It's not... definite.
这不...还没定呢
I'll talk to Bernadette.
我会和伯纳黛特商量的
Don't bother.
不用你废心了
I'll just go sit in a hole in the ground
我还是地上挖个坑住着
so I'm no trouble when I die.
死了也省事儿
Stop it, Ma.
别说了 妈
I'm sure I can get Bernie to come around.
我肯定能带着小妮妮常回家看看的
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew she was behind this!
她是幕后黑手
You listen to me, if you want to be a man,
你听着 要当纯爷们儿
you can't let a woman tell you what to do!
你就不能让女人对你指手划脚
Okay, okay.
好了好了
I can't believe these people won the Cold War.
难以置信 这些人居然赢了冷战
Now, can we please change the subject?
现在你能换个话题吗
Fine.
好吧
Explain why you've been gone so long
那你给我解释解释为啥走了这么久
and I haven't gotten a single letter.
我没收到过一封信
Not even a lousy postcard!
连张便宜明信片都没有
You know, I'm growing to like American football.
我开始越来越喜欢橄榄球了
Yeah, it's fun, isn't it?
挺有意思的对吧么
Well...it's not the balls-to-the-wall action of badminton or cricket,
虽然没羽毛球或板球这么热血[印度热门运动]
but hey...
不过嘛
what is?
也不必那么苛求
All right, who's ready for another beer?
好吧 谁还要再来一瓶啤酒
- I'm good. - No, thank you.
-我还有 -不用了 谢谢
Girls.
娘炮
I am having the nicest time.
这是我最美好的时光
You guys are like family to me.
你们就像我的家人
You know that, right?
你懂的 对吧
That's great. Get out.
很好 滚吧
What? Why?
为什么
Penny and I have some issues we need to talk about.
佩妮和我有些事儿需要谈谈
Pish on your issues!
屁大的事儿啊
You guys are fine.
你们没问题的
Yes, you hit some bumps along the way.
没错 你一路上是遇到了点障碍
I mean, Penny,
还有 佩妮
you've always known how this man has felt about you,
你也知道这个男人对你的感情
but you made him grovel for affection.
但你却总让他祈求你的关爱
Okay, hold on...
等等
Now, don't blame yourself.
别内疚
He was a groveler from way back.
他从来都是祈求者
But the point is, the two of you got past it.
但我的意思是 你们俩总要跨过去的
And, Leonard, you go and propose
莱纳德 你滚床单滚一半
to this poor girl in the middle of sex?
对这可怜的女娃求婚
That was some weak tea, dude.
实在是弱爆了 老兄
Some people might say it was romantic.
有些人也许会觉得浪漫呢
Yeah, no.
不可能
But yet, here you two are, still together.
但你看你俩现在还在一起
And that's even after you and I had our crazy naked night.
甚至还是在我俩激情一裸的那晚之后
Okay... That's enough.
够了够了
I'm just saying
我是说
that after everything you've been through,
在你俩同甘共苦这么久之后
you get to look into each other's eyes
总能互相凝望
and say "I love you."
说声"我爱你"
And that's beautiful.
这是多么的美好
Actually, to this day, she's never really said it.
事实上到现在为止她还没说过
Oh, Penny! That's ridiculous!
佩妮 这太荒谬了
You know you love him!
你心里知道你爱她的
You look him in the eyes and you say it.
你看着他的眼睛然后说出来
- Raj... - Oh, come on,
-拉杰 -别这样
you know you want to say it. Say it.
你知道你想说的 说出来吧
Say you love him.
说你爱他
Say it!
快说啊
I really thought she would say it.
我真以为她一定会说呢
Have I ever told you you're like a sexy praying mantis?
我有没有跟你说过你像性感的螳螂
Every time you drink alcohol.
每次喝了酒你都会说
You know what's wonderful about the praying mantis?
你知道螳螂的妙处在哪里吗
They devour their mate.
它们会吃掉自己的配偶
Your point being?
你意思是...
Dessert is served.
"甜点"上桌
I just had cobbler.
我刚吃完果馅饼呢
You know what?
知道吗
I'm done with this.
我受够了
W-Where are you going?
你去哪里啊
I'm leaving.
我走人
You can't leave.
你不能走
I need you.
我需要你
You do?
你需要我吗
Yes.
是的
You're my ride.
你是我的司机
Sheldon, you either say something meaningful
谢尔顿 你最好真心地说些甜言蜜语
and from the heart, or you and I are done.
不然咱俩就此结束
All right.
好吧
Please.
请坐
Amy...
艾米
when I look in your eyes
当我看着你的双眼
and you're looking back in mine,
而你也深情看着我时
everything feels not quite normal,
一切都好像变得特别了
because I feel
因为我
stronger and weaker at the same time.
感觉自己变得更强大 同时也更软弱
I feel excited and, at the same time, terrified.
我感到激情澎湃的同时 也胆战心惊
The truth is,
事实是
I don't know what I feel, except...
我不知道自己的真实感觉 但是
I know what kind of man I want to be.
我知道自己想做一个怎样的男人
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
that was beautiful.
我好感动
I should hope so.
我也希望有这效果
That's from the first Spider-Man movie.
这是《蜘蛛侠I》里的经典台词
I'll take it.
我受领了
Good.
很好
Now, I assume we're splitting the check?
现在 咱俩该分摊饭钱了吧
Hey, Stuart.
斯图尔特
Oh, hey. I was actually just about to close up.
来啦 我正准备打烊
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave.
不好意思 我这就走
No, no. It's okay. Hang out.
不用 没事 随便看
You sure?
这样好吗
Yeah, you're my first customer today.
没关系 你是今天我这里的头位顾客
All right. Great.
好的 太好了
I'm, uh, having a nightcap.
我正准备来点睡前小酒
You want to join me?
要一起来一杯吗
What are you drinking?
你喝的是什么
Coffee liqueur in a Chewbacca mug.
用楚巴卡马克杯喝咖啡利口酒
I call it a sad-tini.
我管这个叫"悲催马天尼"
Perfect for the night I'm having. Thank you.
我今晚喝这个正应景 多谢
Hmm. Nice not to drink alone.
有人陪着喝酒感觉真好
Amen to that.
那还用说
Sometimes I pour
有时候我会往
a little chardonnay into my dog's water bowl.
我家小狗的水碗里倒点霞多丽葡萄酒
You're kidding.
真的假的
She's kind of a mean drunk, but what are you gonna do?
它喝醉了有点难缠 但总比独醉得好
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
- A little music? - Sure.
-来点音乐助兴 -好啊
Bossa nova.
芭沙风情[新派爵士乐]
You listen to that with your hips as well as your ears.
听这个要用耳朵和屁股一起感受
Mmm.
正是
Something about...
拉丁风情的音乐里
Latin music just makes me feel like
那种调调能让我陶醉到
I'm on a white sand beach in Rio.
犹如置身里约热内卢的白沙滩
Yeah.
没错
The sun, the waves, the beautiful bodies,
艳阳 波涛 娇躯
tanned and glistening with sweat.
麦色的皮肤 晶莹的汗水
- I should go. - Yeah.
-我该走了 -不送了
Uh, thank you for the drink.
谢谢你请我喝酒
No problem.
甭客气
- Hey, Stuart. - Yeah?
-斯图尔特 -啥事儿
Do you want to... hang out tomorrow night,
你想不想 明晚咱们出去玩玩
maybe grab a bite to eat or catch a late movie?
一起吃个饭 看个晚场电影什么的
Yeah, I-I'd like to, but I'm a little tight on funds.
我很乐意 但我手头有点紧
No problem. My treat.
没事 我请客
I'll swing by after work.
我下班后过来
Okay.
好的
Okay.
说定了
I could do worse.
我还能更没下限一点
Aw, that's such good news, Howie.
这真是个好消息 华仔
Thank you for telling her.
多谢你告诉她
Hey, I'm a grown man; I'm gonna live with my wife.
我可是男子汉 当然得跟老婆一起住了
My mother's just gonna have to learn to make do on her own.
我老妈只能学着接受一个人过日子了
Was she upset?
她生气了吗
Who can tell? She yells everything.
谁知道啊 怒吼是她的正常语气
She might have been upset.
她可能生气了
She might have been hungry.
她可能是饿了
Thanks for fixing it.
多谢你搞定这事
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Sweet dreams. I'll talk to you tomorrow?
做个好梦哦 明天再聊
Good night, Rocket Man.
晚安 火箭男
To infinity and beyond, baby.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 宝贝[巴斯光年名句]
Loops.
圈客
You realize you just lied your ass off
你知道自己现在是老妈老婆
to your wife and your mother.
两头瞒吗
I know.
我知道
What are you gonna do when you get back to Earth?
你回到地球后打算咋办
Oh, I'm never going back.
瞧你说的 我在这儿安家了