黑道家族 第二季 The Sopranos Season 2 第13集: funhouse

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 大卫·切斯

演员: James Gandolfini / Edie Falco / Lorraine Bracco


台词
Funhouse
片名:黑道家族(26)
-Have some eggplant. -l told you, l'm not hungry.
-吃一些茄子吧 -我告诉过你 我不饿
You won't even accept food from your mother!
你甚至不肯接受你母亲的食物!
Will you please stick to the topic?
你可不可以回到重点?
Oh, sure, sure. You believe that uncle of yours.
喔 当然 当然了 你要去相信你那个伯伯
l never conspired with him.
我从未跟他共谋过
l wish you'd tell me what you're talking about.
我希望你会告诉我你在指什么
-Ask your brother. -l'm here. . .
-去问你哥哥 -我来这里
. . .to get you settled now with Janice gone.
是因为珍妮丝不在了 我们必须帮你做些安排
Barbara asked me here. Beyond that, l got nothing to say to you!
芭芭拉要求我来的 除此之外 我跟你没什么好说的!
You can't come live with us. l'm sorry. . .
你不能跟我们一起住 我很抱歉
-. . .but Tom won't allow it. -Janice was right.
-但是汤姆不允许 -珍妮丝是对的
l won't go back to that place!
我不会回去那地方的!
You're right. They won't have you back at Green Grove.
你说得没错 绿林银发那边也不想要你回去
-She was abusive to the staff! -Maybe Tom and l should just--
-她虐待工作人员! -或许汤姆跟我应该
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to the manipulation.
不 不 不 不 别听她在那操弄
You got your own life.
你有你自己的生活
lf you had a mother that had one shred of gratitude in her.
如果你母亲还有一点的感恩那还好
-But you don't. -She's learning from your wife.
-但是她没有 -她是跟你老婆学的
That is outrageous!
这实在太过分了!
Carmela asked you how many fucking times to come live with us!
卡蜜拉问了你无数次 要你跟我们一起住!
Well, he's gone.
好了 他走了
Nice work, Ma.
做得好 妈
Carmela's been so sweet to you.
卡蜜拉一向对你很好
l gotta hear this shit all the fucking time!
我他妈的要一直听这狗屁吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You're not gonna live with her. There's two tickets.
你不用跟她一起住 这里有两张机票
Stay with Aunt Gemma in Tucson. Take Aunt Quinn, the other miserabile.
去土桑市跟婕玛阿姨住 带另一个可悲的昆恩阿姨去
That's all you get from me.
这就是我给你的
-My sister Quintina won't fly. -Throw her out on the fucking tarmac!
-我妹妹昆恩不喜欢坐飞机 -那就把她该死的丢到跑道上!
你打电话花多少钱呢?
我可以卖给你一千个小时
看到这张卡没有?
本来是卖二十块的
我只卖你
七块钱
To business.
敬生意
-How we doing? -All right.
-我们做得如何呢? -很好
Madonna.
圣母
-Missed a great meal too. -Fantastic. lndian food.
-也错失了一顿好料 -太棒了 印度料理
-That envelope's just the first week. -l love it!
-信封里装的只是第一个星期 -爱死了!
-Patsy in? -He's looking for you.
-派西在吗? -他在找你
Fuck, they got the fried zucchini flowers.
干 他们有炸义大利黄瓜花
lt's fantastic. lt's stuffed with the melted dry ricotta.
好极了 里面塞满了溶化的干软酪
-Help yourself, you fat fuck. -They good?
-自己动手吧 死肥猪 -好吃吗?
You too? Anybody else? How about you?
你也要吗?还有人要吗? 你要吗?
Want some?
要一些吗?
Tell Arthur to send out two more plates.
叫亚瑟再送上两盘来
-And some zuppa di mussels. -You got it.
-还有一些河蚌汤 -知道了
So telecommunications, once again, fails to disappoint?
那电信方面 又再一次没让我们失望了?
-What's this thing? -Telephone calling cards.
-那是什么? -电话预付卡
You find a front man to get a line of credit.
你找个挂名的人开一个预付卡帐号
You buy a couple of million units of time.
你一次买下几万个点数
You become Acme Telephone Card Company.
你就成了顶呱呱电话卡公司
The business of selling prepaid calling cards.
贩卖预付电话卡的生意
lmmigrants especially, no offense, always call home to wherever the fuck.
特别是移民 无意冒犯 总是会打电话回家
And it's expensive.
但是国际电话是很贵的
You sell thousands of these cards to the greedy pricks.
你卖给一些贪心的小混混几千张卡
Cards at a cut rate. But you bought the bulk time on credit.
买断价 但是你的买价是大量的便宜价
The carrier gets stiffed. He cuts off service to the cardholders.
电信公司被耍了 点数也都卖给那些买卡的人了
-But you already sold all your cards. -That's fucking beautiful!
-但是你已经卖光你的卡了 -真是他妈的聪明!
That's a good one.
真的是很赞
Oh, Prince Rogaine!
喔 生发水王子来了!
There you go, some zuppa di mussels. And Tony? The last dozen flowers.
一些河蚌汤来了 还有东尼 最后的一些黄瓜花
Have these for Meadow's graduation party.
帮梅朵的毕业派对加这些菜吧
Hey, those are some colleges she got into, your kid.
嘿 她进的学校真是很不错
Yeah, you must be very proud.
是啊 你一定很骄傲
Holy Cross! l mean, Heather didn't exactly walk away with lo cazzo.
喔 我的天老爷! 有其父必有其女
Excuse me.
失陪了
-l give Carmela all the credit. -You had a hand in it too.
-都是卡蜜拉的功劳 -你也有功劳啦
Cheers.
干杯
Things are good. What the fuck?
一切美好 真是他妈的
Richie Aprile is in the Bermuda Triangle.
理奇艾皮欧在百慕达三角洲
All my enemies are smoked.
我所有敌人都烟消云散了
-Oh, oh, oh! -Hey, Patsy!
-喔 喔 喔! -嘿 派西!
What the fuck? Don't bring that in here. Wait outside in the car.
他妈的干吗?别拿进来这里 在外面的车子里等着
What did l say? ln the car.
我说了什么?在车子里等
You're still up.
你还没睡
Gifts for grad night. What's that?
毕业典礼当天的礼物 那是什么?
Oh, it's a Vestimenta suit.
喔 是一套西装
l got a price.
我拿到个好价钱
lt looks fatter than a suit.
看起来比西装还大
l hate how air gets trapped inside the suit bag when you zip it up.
我真讨厌空气跑进去西装套里面
-Don't you hate that? -What? What do you want?
-你不讨厌吗? -什么?你说要什么?
Air in the bag.
空气跑进去套子里
The only thing to do is unzip it a little.
只能把套子解下一点
Let the air out.
让空气跑出来
Holy shit!
妈啊!
-My suit's growing a fucking beard! -Will you let me work?
-我的西装长了该死的胡子! -你可不可以让我安静工作?
Growing a beard or a merkin or something.
长了胡子还是什么的
-lt's fucking alive! lt's alive! -Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-该死的那是活的!那是活的! -喔 我的天啊!我的天啊!
Tony, what did you do?
东尼 你做了什么?
lt's for you.
送给你的
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天啊!
Yeah. We're having a good week.
是啊 我们这个礼拜过得不错
You look beautiful, Carm.
你看起来很美 卡蜜拉
Come here.
过来
You believe this shit? Fucking June. My daughter graduates in a week.
你敢相信吗?该死的六月 我女儿一个礼拜之内就要毕业了
Spring snow. Happened when my parents got married. Won't last.
春雪 在我父母亲结婚的时候有过 不会下很久的
-So they here yet? -Not yet.
-他们来了吗? -还没
Ton.
东尼
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉
-When they make the diagnosis? -About a month ago.
-他们什么时候诊断出来的? -大概一个月前
-The wife and kids know? -No.
-老婆跟小孩知道吗? -不知道
And there's nothing they can do for you?
他们没有办法帮你做些什么吗?
The various protocols to date are ineffective.
到目前为止的各种方法都无效
What could l say? You have my sympathy.
我能说什么呢? 我很同情你
September 5th. That's how long they've given him to live.
九月五号 他们说他只能活到那天
But instead of waiting until then, he's gonna light himself on fire.
但是为了不要等到那时候 他会放火烧了自己
-Yeah. -ls that balls of concrete or what?
-是啊 -真是有胆识
-Very considerate. -How many guys will do that for you?
-非常会为别人着想 -有多少人会帮你这样做呢?
Spare you all those fucking visits to the hospital.
让你省下去该死的医院探访的麻烦
By the way, Patsy, coat went over big. She loved it.
对了 派西 大衣很棒 她爱死了
l'm Philly.
我是菲力
Sorry. Right.
对不起 对
Philly, yeah.
菲力 是啊
Thought you were your brother. l just bought a sable off him.
我以为你是你弟弟 我刚跟他买了一件貂皮大衣
l'm sorry l had to do that.
我很抱歉我必须要那样做
Fuck this.
妈的
They're never coming.
他们永远不会来了
Where's Pussy?
普西在哪呢?
Hey, Ton.
嘿 东尼
What if these doctors are wrong?
要是那些医生是错的呢?
Carm.
卡蜜拉
Why don't l just fucking kill myself?
我何不自杀算了?
l never been so fucking depressed.
我从没有这样该死的低潮过
Tony?
东尼?
lt's all right. Go back to bed.
没事 回去睡吧
No, no, no, what? What now?
不 不 不 怎么了? 又怎么了?
-lt's all a big nothing. -What is?
-没有什么要紧的 -什么呢?
Life.
生命
That is your mother talking.
那像是你妈会说的话
Everything's black.
每件事都是负面的
Well, you have a tendency towards depression. Yes.
你是有低潮的倾向 没错
But listen to me, everything's gonna be all right. l'm here, l'm with you.
但是听着 一切都会没事的 我在这里 跟你在一起
The kids are safe in their beds. They love you.
孩子们都安全的睡在床上 他们爱你
-Wait. -What?
-等一下 -怎么了?
Wait, it's coming from here.
等一下 是从这里来的
lt's not my fucking head.
不是我该死的头的问题
lt's my stomach.
是我的肚子
l'm nauseous! Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck!
我想吐!喔 天啊!喔 干!
Oh, fuck, it's the chicken vindaloo!
喔 干 一定是那咖里鸡肉!
Fucking motherfucking wogs!
该死的死东方佬!
-Mom, what's going on? -Your father is sick.
-妈 怎么了? -你爸生病了
-Oh, my God, Daddy! What happened? -He went to an lndian restaurant.
-喔 天啊 爸!怎么了? -他去吃了印度菜
That is so racist!
这真是一种歧视!
Who's letting those big ones?
是谁在上大号啊?
There better be Coke left in that fridge is all l can say.
我只能说冰箱里最好还有可乐
How'd it go?
怎样呢?
-Was Sundeep there? -Yeah.
-桑迪在吗? -在啊
My whole cut.
我全部的份
Here.
拿去
-What's the matter? -What's the matter?
-怎么了? -什么怎么了?
l know. Tony's your best friend.
我知道东尼是你的好朋友
President Franklin is my best friend, and he's in there.
法兰克林总统才是我的好朋友 而他在那里面
Look, some cooperators, when they get their new identity. . .
听着 合作一点 在他们给你新身分之后
. . .they do pretty fucking good.
他们会很慷慨的
One snitch became garbage commissioner. . .
随便告密一下就可以在佛罗里达州 一个蛮大的城市
. . .of a good-sized city in Florida.
当环保局局长
-You all right? -Yeah. lt's all out of there.
-你还好吗? -是啊 都排出来了
Here.
Here. Small sips.
来 小酌一点
Wondered about that chicken. Probably a fucking cocker spaniel.
不知道那是什么鸡 搞不好是该死的西班牙猎犬
Stop it, Tony. Here, lie back.
别这样 东尼 来 躺下
Well, you feel a little hot.
你有点发热
Fucking goddess with the six arms. No wonder.
该死的六臂女神 怪不得
Here.
Sip. l said sip, Tony.
喝一小口 我说一小口 东尼
What?
说什么?
So do you still like your coat?
你还喜欢你的大衣吗?
l love my coat.
我爱死我的大衣了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
l don't know.
我不知道
-What are you looking for? -Somebody's looking for me.
-你在找什么? -有人在找我
Who?
谁?
l don't know.
我不知道
''Our true enemy has yet to reveal himself. ''
"我们的敌人尚未显露出来"
Three hearts and a seven. Queen bets.
三张红心跟一张七 十二点下注
-Here. -Make it a dime.
-这里 -当十分吧
Tony, are you up yet?
东尼 你醒了吗?
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
Had fucked-up dreams last night.
昨晚做了一些他妈奇怪的梦
Fever dreams.
发烧做的梦
l shot this guy. He's a friend of mine.
我枪杀了一个人 他是我的一个朋友
Now in real life, he does some things that annoy me.
在现实生活中 他是做了一些让我不爽的事
Every Christmas, he sends reports of what his nieces and nephews have done.
每年圣诞节 他都会寄信报告 他的侄女跟侄子做了些什么
Who got into West Point. Who got a hole in one.
谁上了西点军校 谁又怎样了
And he hums.
然后他在一旁哼着
TV commercials.
电视广告音乐
Drives me fucking crazy.
真让我该死的快发疯了
But he's one of my best guys. A terrific earner.
但是他是我手下最好的人 很会赚钱
So why the fuck would l do that?
我他妈的为什么要那样做呢?
l was filled with--
我充满了
-Anger. -Yeah, right. You know everything.
-愤怒 -是啊 没错 你什么都知道
You've never dealt with your anger. Look at the cost.
你从未处理过你的愤怒 看看这个代价吧
You are the biggest threat to yourself.
你是你自己最大的威胁
But that's what being human is.
但是当人都是这样的
But some people are more self-destructive than others.
只是有些人比其他人更具自我毁灭性
-You gonna make me eat something now? -Maybe.
-你要我现在吃点东西吗? -或许
-lf you keep this up. -No.
-如果你继续这样 -不
l'm dying!
我要死了!
l'm gonna cover you with this blanket, okay?
我要用毯子包住你 好吗?
-l don't want you to see me like this. -Oh, please.
-我不想要你看到我这样 -喔 拜托
l'm fucking freezing!
我该死的好冷!
Your teeth are chattering. Want to go back into bed?
你的牙齿都在打颤了 想要回床上去吗?
You might as well just leave me here.
你最好把我留在这里就好了
Motherfucking fucking--
他妈的该死的
l think you have food poisoning.
我想你是食物中毒了
-Fucking dreams. Jesus Christ! -Oh, it's all right. lt's all right.
-该死的梦 天啊! -喔 没关系的 没事的
-Where is he? -Who?
-他在哪? -谁?
Pussy.
普西
Hey! What are you doing here?
嘿!你来做什么呢?
Finalize the menu.
来订下菜单啊
Oh, shit! l completely forgot!
喔 妈的!我完全忘记了!
Tony had food poisoning all night, the poor guy.
东尼整晚都在受食物中毒之苦 真是可怜
Oh, hey! lt's not from my place!
喔 嘿!不是我的餐厅的错喔!
Was he at Vesuvio last night?
他昨天有在你餐厅吗?
Yeah, but l got an ''A'' rating. lt's--
有啊 但是我们有拿到甲级评鉴的 那是
Of course. Nobody's saying.
当然 没有人说什么
-ls that Artie? -Hey, Ton!
-是亚瑟吗? -嗨 东尼!
Send him up!
让他上楼来!
Go to sleep. You don't make any sense when you talk.
去睡吧 你说话都没有逻辑了
Send him up!
让他上楼来!
Oh, jeez! You picked up a bad one somewhere, huh?
喔 天啊!你在什么地方 吃到坏东西 对吧?
Somewhere?
什么地方?
Out of consideration, l should dump those fucking mussels you gave me. . .
我应该把那些该死的河蚌倒掉的
-. . .before you cause an outbreak! -Whoa!
-以免你让大家染上致命的疾病! -哇!
l handpick all the shellfish myself!
我亲自挑选了所有的壳类食物!
You smelling them as you pick them or are you staring off into space?
你选的时候是用闻的 还是用猜的?
Worrying about paying your fucking rent or whatever you worry about!
还一面担心要付你那该死的 房租还是什么的!
-That's a serious allegation. -Nobody's gonna fucking sue you!
-这是很严重的指控 -没有人会去告你的!
This is what l'm saying!
这就是我说的!
-Tony, you ate mussels? -Prince Edward lsland.
-东尼 你吃了河蚌吗? -爱德华王子岛的
-Top of the line! -After a whole lndian dinner?
-最高级的! -在吃了印度菜之后?
You ate at an lndian restaurant? There you go.
你吃了印度菜?谜底解了
No, it was the mussels! They came up undigested!
不 是那些河蚌在作怪! 在排泄物中都是
Then how could they be the cause?
如果没被消化 那怎么会是原因呢?
lt's where my body shut down! Self-protection!
我身体就是从那里开始不行的! 自我保护!
You know what they cook with in lndian restaurants? Ghee.
你知道印度餐厅用什么煮菜的吗? 印度酥油
lt's clarified butter. You get a rancid hit of that--
是种净化奶油 你拿一块腐臭的油脂
God! l mean, you can imagine.
天啊!我是说 你可以想像的
When lndira Gandhi got assassinated. . .
当甘地被暗杀的时候
. . .l was watching when they broadcast the cremation.
我有看火化的实况转播
They doused the body and the funeral pyre. . .
他们在火葬堆 把尸体泡在
. . .in clarified butter just to get it burning.
净化奶油里 为了是方便助燃
You call Pussy? He had mussels too.
你打电话给普西 他也有吃河蚌
-''Call Pussy. '' Some concern, maybe?
"打电话给普西"表现关心点好吗?
l am! l feel very bad for him!
我是有关心啊!我为他感到可怜!
Sal!
普西!
lt's Arthur Bucco.
是亚瑟布科
What the fuck?
干什么?
-Hello. -Hey, man, it's Artie.
-哈啰 -嘿 老兄 是亚瑟
Yeah, l know. What's up?
是啊 我知道 什么事?
Listen, l'm at the Sopranos' house.
听着 我现在在索波诺家
Tony's green around the gills. Flu, l think.
东尼有一点呕吐现象 我想应该是感冒
But maybe he ate something didn't agree with him.
但是他或许吃了一些不干净的东西
-What, food poisoning? -No. What, salmonella?
-什么 食物中毒吗? -不 什么沙门氏菌
No!
不!
But he had a reaction. You guys ate at an lndian restaurant.
但是他有一些反应 你们在同一家印度餐厅吃饭
lt would help if we knew. You have any symptoms?
我们想知道你是否有相同的症状?
No.
没有
Well, once during the night, l did have a slight touch of diarrhea.
只有一次在晚上的时候 我是有小拉一下肚子
-But that's all. It passed. -Nothing.
-不过只有这样 没事了 -没事
Touch of diarrhea.
小拉一下肚子
-You motherfucker. -A touch! Nothing! Right, Puss?
-你该死的 -小拉!没事!对吧?普西
Not what Tony has. Like from bad shellfish or anything.
不像东尼一样 像是吃到了不新鲜的海鲜还是什么的
Am l gonna get sick now?
我现在要生病了吗?
No!
不!
Did you guys eat the same thing at the lndian restaurant?
你们在印度餐厅有吃同样的东西吗?
Well, we both had the pappadams, but different courses.
我们都点了同样扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜
Both had the pappadams, different entrees.
都点了扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜
Stop talking about food.
不要再讲食物了
Okay, Puss. Yeah, l'm sorry to bother you.
好了 普西 很抱歉打扰你
Okay, thanks a lot. Okay.
好了 谢谢你
l'm sorry, Tony, but l feel vindicated.
我很抱歉 东尼 但是我觉得我要为自己辩护一下
l can't get off the boardwalk.
我无法走出木板路
l'm gonna call Dr. Cusamano. This is worrying me now.
我要打电话给库沙马诺医师 我开始担心了
Poor son of a bitch.
可怜的龟孙子
-Oh, what, you gotta go again? -Oh, just let me die!
-喔 什么?你又要开始了? -喔 让我死了吧!
Come on.
走吧
Come on, up, up, up!
走吧 起来 起来 起来!
-Where we headed? -This way.
-我们要去哪边? -这边
Ladies and gentlemen, soon we'll begin...
各位先生女士 我们很快就要开始
...general boarding of Flight 129 with nonstop service to Tucson.
第一二九班机直飞土桑市开始登机
We'd like to board our first-class passengers...
我们想请头等舱的旅客 有小孩随行
...and those with young children and those requiring assistance.
以及需要协助的乘客先登机
-You can't understand a word they say. -Aw, go on!
-根本都听不懂在广播什么 -噢 走吧!
Livia Soprano?
莉哩亚索波诺吗?
Oh, Pussy.
喔 普西
Come on in.
进来吧
So.
那么
Who's your friend?
谁是你的朋友呢?
Pussy?
普西吗?
-l'm confused. -lsn't Pussy your friend?
-我不太清楚 -普西不是你的朋友吗?
But that's the friend that was almost carried off by the ducks, right?
是那个有点恍神 不知在做什么的朋友对吧?
The worst part of this is, it's one of those times l know l'm dreaming.
现在最糟糕的是 我知道我在作梦
Let's look at it.
我们就好好检视一番吧
When you say ''Pussy,'' you mean my friend Pussy. . .
当你说"普西"的时候 你是指我的朋友普西
. . .or, you know, pussy?
还是指女生的小妹妹呢?(与普西同音)
Whatever seems to be dominating your thoughts.
主导你的想法的那一个
l got pussy on the brain. l always do.
我脑中总是想着女生的小妹妹
l want to fuck you.
我想要上你
l always did. ''Do. ''
我一直都想过 我是说"在想"
l said that the first time we met.
我在我们第一次见面的时候就说过了
-l find you immensely attractive. -Thought l repulsed you.
-我觉得你非常的吸引我 -我以为我让你反感
You make an effort to repulse me.
你努力要让我对你反感
But you like that. You just said you find me attractive.
但是你喜欢那样 你刚说你觉得我很吸引你
You're the one that's fucked up.
你才是那个该死有问题的人
Anthony, Anthony.
东尼 东尼
What are we gonna do with you?
我们该拿你怎么办呢?
What's he smiling at?
他在笑什么?
No, he's gritting his teeth. He's freezing.
不 他是在咬牙 他在发寒
Tony.
东尼
Hey, guy. Not feeling too good, huh?
嘿 不舒服对吧?
-l'm dying! -Oh, no.
-我要死了! -喔 不
You got a case of E. coli or campylobacter. But you'll be fine.
你可能是得了大肠杆菌还是什么的 但是你会没事的
-Let me die! -Should we maybe go to the hospital?
-让我死吧! -我们该去医院吗?
-Nothing we'd do. -Pump his stomach?
-没有什么我们可以做的 -帮他洗胃
Not with this.
这样是没有办法的
He should suck ice chips. lt's good for the fever. Keeps him hydrated.
他应该要吃些冰块 这对发烧是有帮助的 帮他补充水分
-Anyhoo. . . . -Fucking ragheads!
-反正 -该死的印度人!
l don't think so, Tony.
我不这么认为 东尼
Those spices kill microbial agents. Very smart.
他们的调味可以杀死细菌 是很聪明的
That fucking Artie Bucco then!
那就是该死的亚瑟布科了!
Meadow's graduation is tomorrow.
梅朵的毕业典礼就在明天
Hey, Ton!
嘿 东尼!
How's it going?
你好吗?
-You didn't get sick? -Nah.
-你没有生病吗? -没有
-How much you weigh? -Eight pounds.
-你多重? -八磅
-Lost a lot of weight. -Swimming.
-减肥了许多 -游泳
The best exercise. Works every muscle group.
最棒的运动 全身的肌肉都运动到
Get the fuck out of here. You never exercised once.
他妈的少来了 你从不运动的
Anyway, l'm $4 a pound.
反正 我现在一磅是四块钱
You know l've been working with the government, right?
你知道我在帮政府做事 对吧?
Don't say it.
别说出来
Come on, Ton. Sooner or later, you gotta face facts.
别这样 东尼 迟早你要面对现实的
-l don't want to hear it. -You're gonna hear it.
-我不想听 -你要听
-Fuck. -You passed me over for promotion.
-干 -你为了要升缍而出卖我
You knew.
你是知道的
-How much shit you give them? -A lot.
-你提供给他们多少消息呢? -很多
Jesus, Puss.
天啊 普西
-Fuck of a way for it all to end, huh? -Yeah.
-全都他妈的搞砸了 对吧? -是啊
Yeah.
These guys, on either side of me?
这些人 在我两边的这些
-They're asleep. -Don't say that.
-他们睡着了 -别这样说
lt's not fucking funny.
该死的这不好笑
l want to see you flopping around down there!
我想要看你到处跳来跳去的!
No way, Tony!
不会吧 东尼!
-Get your ass back in bed! -Cramps are gone. l gotta go out.
-移动你的屁股回床去! -不再腹痛了 我要出去
-Help me with this. -Tony, you are out of your mind!
-帮我一下 -东尼 你疯了!
l brought consomm? l wasn't even sure you could handle it.
我带了一些清炖肉汤 我都还不确定你是否能吃
God help you if your head is in that bowl for graduation. l won't!
希望你有在想毕业典礼的事 因为我没有!
-Tony! -Hi, Ang. How you doing?
-东尼! -嗨 安琪拉 你好吗?
-Good, good. How are you? -Madonna, my poor ass.
-很好 你呢? -圣母 我可怜的屁股
-ls the man at home? -He's still sleeping. l'll get him.
-他在吗? -他还在睡 我去叫他
Give me a minute, Ang!
给我一分钟 安琪拉!
Hey, Tony! How you feeling?
嘿 东尼!感觉怎样呢?
-Better. -Good. You look better.
-好多了 -太好了 你看起来的确好多了
Than l thought you would. Artie called.
比我想的好多了 亚瑟有打电话来
Hopalong, how you doing?
跟屁虫 你好吗?
-Can't complain. -Want some coffee?
-没有什么不好的 -要喝咖啡吗?
l got a call about a boat, Sea Ray 50. l want you guys' opinion on it.
有人介绍我买一条船 我要你们给我一些意见
What, now?
什么?现在吗?
The owner's got two offers. l gotta decide this morning. Cuban guy.
船主人有两个客人想买 我今天早上得做决定 他是古巴人
-Oh, yeah. Okay. -Just throw some clothes on. Come on.
-喔 好吧 -随便套上衣服 快点
Okay.
好的
Oh, Jesus.
喔 天啊
Round 1 2.
第十二次了
You know, l could use that cup of coffee.
你知道吗?我倒是想喝杯咖啡
Yeah, right. We don't need to see this.
喔 是喔 我们根本不需要去看
l promised Gab l'd get 1 0 bags of garden mulch. . .
我答应盖比会在处理任何事之前
. . .before l did anything today.
先去买十袋的园艺肥料
See? And you're sitting there? Shame on you.
看吧?而你却还坐在这里? 真是丢脸
How long's he taking?
他要多久呢?
l'm looking forward to the graduation party.
我很期待毕业派对
Who's ready to go buy a boat?
谁准备好要买船了呢?
Might as well tell you now.
现在就告诉你们也好
l bought the most beautiful boat today.
我今天买了一艘很美的船
-Cool. The 50-footer? -The very same.
-真酷 是五十尺的吗? -是啊
l might as well tell you. l decided on Columbia.
我现在就告诉你们也好 我决定去念哥伦比亚大学了
Oh!
喔!
You want?
你要吗?
lt's a little early in the day, no?
太早了 不会吗?
Sea legs.
会晕船
Yeah, what the fuck.
好啊 管他的
Sure you want to go out today, T? Just getting over the trots.
确定今天要出海吗?东尼 你才刚拉完肚子
Time and tide wait for no man, right?
时间跟浪潮是不会等人的 对吧?
Got a decent displacement for its size.
以这船的大小来看 排水量还不错
-Puts out about 700 horsepower. -Beautiful.
-有七百的马力 -美透了
l've been waiting 40 minutes. The Cuban's with the harbor master.
我等了四十分钟了 古巴人跟港务长在一起
But we're free to give it a spin.
但是我们可以自己出去转一圈
Come on, Puss.
走吧 普西
Rides nice.
走得挺顺的
Let's go down below, check out the mahogany.
我们下去瞧瞧那些红木内装
Come on.
去吧
Look at this.
看看这
Take a seat, Puss.
坐下 普西
Should we test the anchor? See how she holds?
我们要不要试一下船锚呢? 看她稳不稳
Later.
等一下
Yeah, right.
喔 好吧
Why you making me do this, you fat fucking miserable piece of shit?
你为什么要逼我这样做呢? 你该死的死肥悲惨废物
What, Tony?
你在讲什么?东尼
When did they flip you? Tell me. Don't lie.
他们什么时候让你反的? 告诉我 别说谎
Flip?
反?
Who? What?
谁啊?什么?
They had me, Tony.
他们捉住我的把柄 东尼
l was going away for pushing H.
我因为贩毒被捉
-How long? -Thirty to life. l had no choice.
-多久? -三十年到终生 我没有选择
How long? How much do they know?
多久了?他们知道多少?
A year and a half. No. Less.
一年半 不 更少
A year and a fucking half you been gossiping?
该死的一年半你都在打小报告?
Motherfucker!
该死的浑蛋!
Let me explain.
让我解释
l fed them bullshit. Nothing!
我都提供给他们狗屁 什么都没有!
Whatchamacallit, disinformation. So l could live!
一些东西 错误的讯息 让我能够活下去!
Keep earning on any subsistence level whatsoever.
继续苟且残喘
l would do nothing, Tony, to put you in harm's way! All of you!
我再怎样都不会伤害你的 东尼 你们全部
That how they heard about the Bevilaqua hit?
他们就是那样知道 比维拉圭那件事的吗?
-Because you did nothing. -On my mother's eyes, that wasn't me!
-因为你什么都没有做 -以我妈发誓 那不是我!
-Little things! Picayune shit! -Be specific.
-小事情!没有价值的资讯! -说清楚
-They know about the calling cards. -l'm not in that. But what else?
-他们知道电话卡的事 -我没有参与那个 还有什么呢?
That's it. That is, recently.
就这样了 就这样 最近而言
What, not recently?
什么不是"最近而言"的呢?
l'm thinking.
我在想
That fucking noise!
那个该死的声音!
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
The other shit amounted to nothing.
其它的东西都不是什么有用的资讯
l've been careful!
我一直都很小心!
l'm mind-fucking these donkeys like you wouldn't believe!
你不会相信 我是怎么去耍那些驴子的!
Webistics?
卫比士堤克?
Oh, Jesus Christ.
喔 天啊
But mostly l talked up the Scatino bust-out.
我顶多是说了史卡提诺机票的事
Nothing federal that'll link you.
没有什么事会让联邦政府联想到你的
They need serial numbers.
他们需要序号
l'm telling you. This disinformation shit is an effective technique!
我告诉你 这错误讯息的招数真的很管用!
lt's a frigging ace!
真是他妈的好用!
What's the matter with you?
你是怎么了?
lt's this fucking swell.
这该死的海浪
l'm sick. You don't see me all fucked up.
我食物中毒你也没有看我倒地
-Don't yell at me! -l'll fucking yell at you!
-不要对我吼叫! -我就是他妈的要 怎样!
We got any good tequila?
我们有什么好龙舌兰酒吗?
You know that acupuncturist down in Puerto Rico?
你知道那个在波多黎各的针灸师吗?
Twenty-six.
二十六岁
l tell you, this broad's ass was the second coming.
我告诉你这娘们的屁股真是棒
Never wore panties.
从不穿内裤
Brushed her teeth with this.
用这个漱口
Every night she'd drink me under the fucking table.
每个晚上她都会跟我拼酒 到我醉倒桌下
l'd eat her out while l was down there.
当我醉倒在地时 我就会舔她
Hey, Puss.
嘿 普西
She even really exist?
她真的存在吗?
Fucked up.
该死的
Not in the face, okay?
别在脸上 好吗?
You'll give me that? Huh?
你会答应我吧?
-Keep my eyes? -You were like a brother to me.
-保有我的眼睛? -你就像我兄弟一样
To all of us.
对我们全部都是
Yeah.
是啊
l'm starting to feel it now too.
我现在开始感觉到了
My inner ear balance is off.
我内耳的平衡不见了
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ.
天啊
l gotta sit down.
我得要坐下
l feel like l can't stand.
我感觉好像不能站了
ls that okay, Tony? That l sit?
可以吗?东尼?我可以坐下吗?
Get the weights.
去拿镇重
You won't forget to go to CompWorld to get the gift?
你不会忘记去电脑卖场买礼物吧?
l could've got her one with a smaller screen for free.
我大可以送她一个小荧幕的 还免费的
Don't snap at me, okay?
别对我发火 好吗?
Don't press your luck with this diarrhea.
别仗着你有腹泻就这样
-Can't shake it. -Well, whose fault is that?
-没办法 -那是谁的错呢?
-Hello. -Put Anthony on.
-哈啰 -叫东尼听电话
Don't call here.
别打电话来
l am at Newark Airport.
我在纽渥克机场
We've been held here. . .
我们被拘留在这
. . .since 9:00 this morning.
从今天早上九点开始
She's still at the airport.
你妈还在机场
-Tough shit. -Go get Anthony. I need a lawyer.
-别管她 -去叫东尼 我需要律师
l'm in airport security.
我在机场安检处
She's at airport security.
她在机场安检处
I can 't do it. I can 't call. I don 't know what to do.
我不能做到 我不能打电话 我不知道要怎么做
They say that Anthony gave me a stolen ticket.
他们说东尼给我的机票是偷来的
They're gonna call the FBl.
他们要打电话给联邦调查局
Here. You better-- l don't know.
拿去 你最好我不知道
The fun never stops.
永远都这么精彩
-What? -Anthony, the tickets are stolen.
-怎样? -东尼 机票是偷来的
What the fuck? What did you say?
该死的?你说什么?
Did you?
是不是?
Someone will pick you up, but l don't know what you're talking about.
有人会去接你 但是我不知道你在说什么
Okay?
好吗?
Jesus Christ. How fucking hard is it to get on an airplane?
天啊 坐上飞机到底他妈的有多难呢?
-What do you want? -Agent Harris.
-你们要做什么? -哈里斯探员
Anthony Soprano, we have a warrant to search your house. . .
东尼索波诺 我们有搜索票搜索你的房子
. . .property and family vehicle.
土地还有汽车
-What are you looking for? -Stolen airline tickets. . .
-你们要找什么? -失窃的机票
. . .constituting mail fraud, wire fraud and any other federal violation.
造成邮件诈骗 汇钱诈骗 还有违反联邦法律的诈欺罪
-Let's see your warrant. -You can also see the tickets.
-让我看你们的搜索票 -你也可以看机票
We found them in your Suburban.
我们在你的汽车上找到的
-You have the right to remain silent. -Talk to my lawyer.
-你有保持缄默的权利 -是我花钱买的 跟我的律师说
-You have the right to an attorney. -What are you, a fucking parrot?
-你有聘请律师的权利 -你是什么东西?该死的鹦鹉吗?
We're entitled to search the rest of the domicile.
我们有权力搜索整个住所
Let's go.
走吧
Michael, over here.
麦可 这边
Our daughter is graduating high school.
我们女儿要从高中毕业了
You can't wait a few days to persecute him? To persecute us?
你们不能等几天再迫害他吗? 或迫害我们吗?
Jerry, get the door.
杰瑞 去开门
l'm gonna keep trying Mink, all right? l don't trust that secretary.
我会持续试着连络敏克 好吗? 我不相信那个秘书
-Oh, my God! -Med, it's all right.
-喔 我的天! -梅朵 没事的
-l'll be home soon. Don't worry. -l'm graduating tomorrow!
-我很快就回家了 别担心 -我明天毕业耶!
-Let's get out of here. -Yeah, we should go.
-我们走吧 -是啊 走了吧
You guys need another picture of me for your wallets?
你们需要我的照片放皮夹吗?
Other hand.
另一只手
Tony Soprano, weak in the knees. Can't stand the heat?
东尼索波诺 腿软了 受不了闷热吗?
l got food poisoning.
我食物中毒
You think this bothers me, you fuckhead?
你以为这对我有什么吗?死猪头
This way.
这边请
l gotta tell you, Frank.
我警告你 法兰克
l'd forget about any deli trays coming your way in the future.
小心以后送来的便当
Meadow, are you sleeping?
梅朵 你睡了吗?
Yes.
是的
l want to talk to you.
我想要跟你说话
God, am l so not going to miss this.
天啊 我一定永生难忘
You have to see that your father means well.
你必须要知道你爸都是为了我们好
He's given his life for you, for your brother. . .
他把生命奉献给你 还有你弟弟
. . .for us.
奉献给我们
All l'm saying--
我要说的是
How you reacted downstairs, and now you're sitting up here by yourself?
你刚刚在楼下不高兴 然后你又现在一个人坐在这边
l know it embarrassed you but--
我知道那让你很难堪 但是
lf you ever want to talk--
如果你想要谈谈
This is who Dad is.
这就是爸爸
My friends don't judge me.
我的朋友不会这样来评断我的
And fuck them if they do. l'll cut them off.
如果他们会就去他们的 我会跟他们绝交
l knew l was giving her a bad ticket.
我知道我给了她一张烂机票
That voice-- That voice. . . .
那声音那声音
lt's done, Tony. Over. My advice now is to put it behind you.
没事了 东尼 结束了 我的建议就是把这事忘了
lf 23 tickets is all they have. . .
如果他们只有二十三张票
. . .they don't have bupkes. And they know it.
他们就没有什么 他们也知道
l know it's a small thing, but see, that's the fucking point.
我知道这是件小事 但是那是该死的重点
One more minute. lf l could've just said:
只要多一分钟 如果我只要说
''Yes, Ma. Okay, Ma. l hear you, Ma. ''
"是 妈 好的 我听到了 妈"
One more fucking minute, l wouldn't be in this spot.
该死的只要多一分钟 我就不会陷入此情况
l beat a homicide and now l fucked up, Neal.
我逃过了谋杀案 现在却搞砸了 尼尔
l blew an easy one. l blew everything!
我搞砸了这么简单的事 我搞砸了一切!
-Tony-- -No fucking ''Tony. ''
-东尼 -别叫我
We got fucking federal charges. We got the FAA.
我们有该死的联邦政府起诉 我们还有民航局
Before this is over, they'll pin that Egypt Air thing on me and you know it!
在这结束之前 他们也会把 埃及航空那件事赖到我头上来的
We got predicates up the ass.
我们会被控诉死的
The fucking RlCO case. Thirty to life.
该死的扫黑条款 三十年到终生
Don't think about that now, Anthony.
现在别想那个 东尼
You'll make bail. There's no capital crimes.
你可以保释 又没有犯下重罪
Get on with life.
去好好过生活吧
My mother. My fucking, goddamn idiot of a mother.
我妈 我该死的笨蛋妈
lt's like she was never married to Johnny Soprano.
就像她从未嫁给强尼索波诺一样
ls there something else bothering you, Anthony?
有什么其他的事困扰你吗?
That's not enough?
那还不够吗?
Fucking demented old bat!
该死的死老太婆!
You're so angry with your mother and the airline tickets.
你对你妈还有机票的事这么生气
And l'm not saying that it's not serious.
我不是说这事不严重
But a year ago your mother colluded to have you killed.
但是一年前 她跟人共谋要杀掉你
Yet you never say ''boo'' about that. Even when l try to elicit.
你却没有说什么 即使是我想要引证出来
lf she tried to have you killed a year ago. . .
如果她一年前想要杀了你
. . .believe me, in your childhood. . .
相信我 在你的童年
. . .she's inflicted serious psychic injuries that are still there.
她就已经造成你严重的精神创伤
Poor me.
可怜的我
And your father: the gangster, tough guy.
而你的父亲 帮派份子 硬汉
But did he protect you kids from this borderline mother?
他有保护你们 不受精神异常母亲之害吗?
What the hell was going on there?
到底是怎么回事?
What is this?
这是什么?
Little snacks for thought for me to take home?
让我可以带回家的想法点心吗?
l haven't pushed you enough to confront these things.
我还没有逼你到让你可以面对这些事
Somewhere along the line, l became frightened of you.
有时候 我会变得有点怕你
Frightened?
怕我?
Maybe l should've seen that in the beginning.
或许我应该在 一开始的时候就看出来
Maybe, baby.
或许 宝贝
Rage, Anthony. . .
愤怒 东尼
. . .is a big, loud, flaming self-distraction. . .
是一个很大、巨响 而又会起火的自我毁灭
. . .from feelings that are even more frightening.
是从一些更可怕的情感而来
What feelings might those be?
那些是什么情感呢?
Sadness.
哀伤
You go off on a racist rant about lndian food. . .
你对印度食物充满歧视的不满
. . .your ''demented old bat'' of a mother.
你的"死老太婆"母亲
-What else has happened? -Nothing.
-还发生了什么事? -没事
After two years treating you, l've learned things.
在治疗你两年以后 我学到一些事
And l pick up sorrow coming from you.
我从你身上得到了哀伤
l had a dream l fucked your brains out. Right on that desk.
我做了一个梦 梦见我上了你 就在那桌上
-You loved it. -You threw that at me like a rock.
-你爱死了 -你真是让我惊讶
Sadness, Anthony, stay with that.
哀伤 东尼 我们正在谈
Mommy tried to kill you and you gave her airline tickets.
妈咪要杀了你 而你给了她机票
-Fuck you. -Now you're really in trouble.
-去你的 -现在你真的有问题了!
l'm gonna beat this shit, you kidding me?
我要好好修理它一下 你在开玩笑吗?
And with that. . . .
就这样
Anthony?
东尼?
Scott Richard Sipronowski.
史考特里查希波诺斯基
Meadow Mariangela Soprano.
梅朵玛莉安琪拉索波诺
Jonathan Tiffin.
强纳生提芬
Anthony Tomasello.
安东尼托玛莎洛
lt's fucking graduation day, so l might as well take this opportunity.
这是他妈的毕业典礼 所以我最好趁这个机会
l'm proposing to you to get your button.
我要提议提拔你
l fucking deserve it.
我该死应得的
Got no spleen, Gene.
没有坏脾气
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
What the fuck?
该死的是怎么了?
That's right. Get an education. That's what l always said.
没错 一定要受教育 我一向是这样说的
Excuse us. Carmela sees you, she's gonna cut you a new asshole.
对不起 卡蜜拉如果看到你 她会帮你多割出一个屁眼的
l'm leaving.
我要走了
lt's great to see your kid graduate, huh?
看到你的孩子毕业真棒对吧?
The youth. That's what's important.
年轻一代 那才是重要的
-What we do is small potatoes. -And Eric. State College, right?
-我们做的不过是小事 -艾瑞克 州立的学校对吧?
He got accepted at Georgetown. lt's a little money pinch.
他录取乔治城 太贵了
-l heard you and Charlene split up-- -Christine.
-我听说你跟查琳分居 -是克莉丝
l'm getting the fuck out of here. l got a job on a ranch out West.
我要离开这鬼地方了 我在西部的牧场找到了工作
What? Don't make me fucking laugh!
什么?别该死的逗我笑!
Hey, l lived in New Mexico until l was 1 1 .
嘿 我在十一岁前都住在新墨西哥耶
-Hey, you ever try riding? -No.
-嘿 你有骑马过吗? -没有
The airlines are running specials nonstop into Nevada.
航空公司在做直飞内华达机票的促销
Fly right into Vegas. Half-hour's drive.
直飞赌城 半小时车程
You should come hang out. New day.
你应该过来看看的 崭新的生活
Vegas, huh?
赌城 是吗?
All right, Davey.
好了 大卫
Take care of yourself. Drive safe.
保重 小心开车
l'm so proud of you. My little baby.
我真以你为荣 我的小宝贝
Sal knew it was today. l told him. He's so self-centered.
普西知道是今天 我告诉过他了 他太自我了
There you go, sweetheart. Give me that face.
没错 甜心 就是这种脸
(巴隆环境工程)
(成人电影 私人包厢)
(电话预付卡)