I don't know why I avoided
真不知道我这些年来
the Harry Potter books for so long.
为什么不看哈利波特系列小说
I just started number six.
我刚开始看第六册
That's a good one.
那本挺好看的
Dumbledore dies in that one.
邓布利多在这一本里死了
Yeah, I know, I didn't see it coming, either.
我懂你的感觉 我当初也没料到
Why would you say that?
你干嘛说出来啊
You brought up the subject.
你开始了一个话题
I contributed an interesting fact on that subject.
然后我回以与话题有关的有趣讯息
It's called the art of conversation.
这就叫聊天的艺术啊
That was a huge spoiler.
你这是超级大剧透啊
What is wrong with you?
你这人有病啊
If I did that, you'd bitch about it for weeks.
换做是我剧透 你肯定会叽歪一整周
Oh, really, Leonard?
不是吧 莱纳德
Are you going to have another one of your hissy fits?
你的小暴脾气又要发作了吗
Hissy fits? I have hissy fits?
小暴脾气 我有小暴脾气吗
Yes, and I have a theory why.
没错 而且我还得出个推论
Because of your lactose intolerance,
因为你的乳糖不耐症
you switched over to soy milk.
所以你用豆奶替代牛奶
Soy contains estrogen-mimicking compounds.
而大豆含有类雌激素的化合物
I think your morning Cocoa Puffs
你的可可球加豆奶早餐
are turning you into a hysterical woman.
把你变成了一个歇斯底里的八婆
You are unbelievable.
你还真够极品啊
I don't know why I put up with you.
我干嘛要这么忍你
You're controlling, you're irritating...
又是控制狂 又超级欠扁
There you go again-- nag, nag, nag.
又开始叽叽歪歪了 叽叽 歪歪 叽歪
You're only proving my point, little lady.
越叽歪越显得我说得对哦 小三八
You know what? Screw you, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 滚你丫的
You are the most annoying person I have ever met.
你是我这辈子见过最烦人的人了
What? I'm annoying?
什么 我哪里烦人了
You criticize my behavior all the time.
明明是你整天对我的言行意见超多
"Sheldon, don't talk about your bowel movements over breakfast."
"谢尔顿 吃早饭时别提你排便的事"
"Sheldon, when the president of the university
"谢尔顿 我们大学校长
is giving a eulogy at a funeral,
在丧礼上念悼词时
don't yawn and point at your watch."
别打哈欠外加指手表催他"
"Sheldon, don't throw away my shirts
"谢尔顿 不要觉得我衣服难看
'cause you think they're ugly."
就把它们拿去丢了"
You're impossible.
你才难搞好吗
That's it. I don't...
够了 我没必要...
I don't have to put up with this.
我没必要忍这些极品事
Actually, I have your signature on a roommate agreement
事实上 从你在室友协议上签名的那天起
that says you do.
你就注定得忍受
Here's what I think of your roommate agreement.
这就是我对室友协议的意见
- You pick that up right now. - No.
-你马上给我捡起来 -不要
Roommate agreement, section 27, paragraph 5:
室友协议第27章 第五段写明
The roommate agreement, like the American flag,
室友协议书 与美国国旗一样
cannot touch the ground.
都不许落地
I don't have to do anything you say because...
我才懒得管你说了哪些屁话呢
I don't think I want to live here anymore.
我以后不想住这里了
- Where are you going? - To live with Penny
-你要上哪去 -去跟佩妮住
and not you, you crazy bastard.
不跟你这傻逼混球住了
- Crazy bastard? - Yes.
-你骂我傻逼混球 -没错
- Leonard, wait. - What?
-莱纳德 等等 -干嘛
Dobby the elf dies in book seven.
小精灵多比在第七册也死了
Great. Come on in.
太好啦 进来吧
What, you don't say thank you?
连句谢谢都不说吗
It's my suitcase.
这本来就是我的
I lent it to you two years ago.
我两年前借给你的
Well, then, I should tell you
行 那我告诉你吧
I broke the wheel and the handle.
我把轮子跟手把都弄坏了
So, is everyone from Bernadette's company
伯纳黛特全公司的人
No, just me, her and a couple of the big wigs.
没 就我跟她 以及一些高层
- It's part of a bonus she got. - Cool.
-这是她公司的额外奖励啦 -不错
Did she discover a cure for something?
她是研发出某种疾病的解药之类的吗
They spent a ton of money developing this dandruff medication
他们公司砸大钱研发出一种治疗头皮屑的药
that had the side effect of horrible anal leakage.
而那个药的副作用是导致严重拉稀
Is there a good anal leakage?
难道拉稀还能是好事吗
Anyway, it was Bernie's idea
反正是妮妮的主意
to rebrand the stuff as a cure for constipation.
让公司把这药物当成治便秘的药物销售
Way to make lemonade.
好一条赚钱路子[做柠檬水]啊
You know, from around the corner where fudge is made.
靠人家做巧克力软糕[拉屎]赚钱
- Hey, I got a favor to ask. - Sure.
-我有件事想请你帮忙 -说吧
My mom's been kind of an emotional wreck
我妈被之前好上的那牙医抛弃之后
since that dentist she was dating dumped her.
心情就落到了谷底 郁郁寡欢
Dumped her? What, did he use a forklift?
抛弃她 得用叉车才能吧
There's nothing funny about morbid obesity.
不应该取笑病态肥胖的人
She's huge. It was funny.
她肥爆了 是很好笑啦
Anyway, I was just hoping
我是希望呢
that maybe you could check in on her tomorrow night
你明晚能去她那里 看看她
and make sure she's doing okay.
确保以下她没事
Dude, I'm a single man.
兄弟 我可是黄金单身汉
Saturday night is my party night.
周六夜是我的狂欢夜呢
Really? What do you got going on?
是吗 你有什么安排
I don't know, maybe drive down to Hollywood,
不知道 可能开车去好莱坞那里
hit a few hot spots, see if I can get lucky.
去几个泡妞圣地转转 看有无妹子上钩
Okay, tell me if this sounds familiar.
告诉我这个场景你是否似曾相识
You pay $15 to park,
你花了15块停车费
you stand on the sidewalk for an hour
然后站在人行道一个小时犹豫
until you break down and give the bouncer
直到你忍不住 然后给了门卫
20 bucks to let you in.
20块门票费 让你进去
You push your way to the bar,
你努力挤到吧台
where you drink an $18 cosmopolitan,
喝杯18块的大都会鸡尾酒
then you stare at a pretty girl
然后盯着一个美女
and imagine your perfect life together.
在脑海中幻想你们一起的美好人生
Your children, grandchildren.
幻想你们的孩子 孙子
Meanwhile, she leaves with a guy who claims
然后看着她被自称是电影
he wrote Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
《比佛利拜金狗》编剧的男人给泡走
Then you give up on anyone ever loving you,
然后你就自暴自弃
go to Marie Callender's, buy a pie
跑去连锁派店买了个派
and eat it in your car in the parking lot.
然后回到停车场 在车上默默吃掉它
What time should I be at your mother's?
我明天该几点到你妈家来着
I told her around 7:00.
我跟她说你晚上7点到
I swear, that man is the most egotistical,
我发誓 那家伙是我这辈子见过
insufferable human being I have ever met.
最傲慢自大 最难以忍受的人类
Yeah, but you two make such a cute couple.
话是没错 但你们这对很有爱呢
《芝麻街》的两个木偶角色同住在一起 虽然经常吵架但又很快和好
Like Burt and Ernie.
就像伯特和厄尼
《芝麻街》是美国家喻户晓的儿童教育节目教授基础阅读算术 颜色的名称 字母和数字等基本知识
You guys even teach me stuff about words and numbers.
你们俩甚至还教我词语和数字
Well, I've had it. I am done.
我受够了 真的够了
I can't... I can't live with him for one more minute.
我连跟他同住多一分钟都忍不了
Where are you going to go?
那你打算去哪里住
I was thinking here with you.
来这里跟你住啊
No, it's-it's great.
真没 这样很好啊
It's terrific. I...
简直太棒了
You know, I just can't help feel bad about Sheldon.
我只是忍不住替谢尔顿难过而已
how's he going to get by without you?
他没有你怎么活啊
He's got Amy now.
他现在有艾米了
Yeah, he does, but it's not the same.
的确 但不一样的啦
Well, um, all right.
好吧 这么说吧
You-you know how in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,
在《哈利·波特与混血王子》[第六册]中
Ron didn't abandon Harry just because Harry started
罗恩没有因为哈利 跟自己妹妹恋爱
dating Ron's sister?
而抛弃哈利啊
Harry and Ginny get together?
哈利和金妮在一起了啊
Sorry. Spoiler alert.
抱歉 剧透警告
My point is, as much as I want to live with you,
我的重点是 尽管我很想跟你住在一起
I can't do it knowing how much Sheldon needs you.
但谢尔顿需要你 我不能这么自私
Please, the only thing he needs me for
拜托 他唯一需要我的地方是
is to be his whipping boy,
当他的替罪羔羊
his-his stooge, his doormat.
他的傀儡和出气筒
Well, you know what they say: if it ain't broke...
人家不是都说 "不要没事找事嘛"
源自谚语"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"意思是不要随便改变现状 小心弄巧成拙
It sounds to me like you don't want us to live together.
听起来似乎你不想咱俩住在一起
No. No, no, I do.
不 不是 我想
I do. It's just...
我当然想 只是...
I mean, it's a really big step.
这可是很重要的一步
We're together all the time.
我们总是在一起
Financially, it makes great sense.
钱方面来看 同住好处多多啊
Can you think of one reason why we shouldn't do this?
你能想出一个我们不该住在一起的理由吗
- I'm just a little thirsty. - Yeah.
-我突然有点口渴 -喝吧
Great. I'll go get my stuff.
很好 我去收拾东西
Okay, all right, don't freak out.
好吧 别慌别慌
You can make this work.
你能搞定这件事的
Oh, could you clear off a shelf for me in the bathroom?
你能帮我在浴室整理出一个架子放东西吗
I take a lot of medicine.
我每天要吃超多药
Oh, please let some of it be Xanax.
拜托一定要有抗焦虑的药
Are you ready for dessert?
准备好要吃甜点了吗
No, thank you, Mrs. Wolowitz.
不了 谢谢 沃罗威茨太太
As it is, I'm going to have to carry my stomach out of here
老实说 我撑得都要抱着肚子走出去了
like I'm a fireman rescuing an infant.
就像消防员小心翼翼地救出婴儿那样
You're a tall glass of brown water.
你是个又高又瘦的帅阿三
Well, I-I really couldn't.
我真的吃不下了
But, uh, I've had a lovely time eating your brisket
但我今晚过得很开心 边吃你炖的牛胸肉
and hearing about the things you've had removed
边听你说你这些年从自己身上
from your body over the years.
切除下来的各种东西
Didn't know you could have a cyst inside another cyst.
真不知道原来肿瘤里能长出瘤中瘤
The doctor said they were like Russian nesting dolls.
医生说它们就像俄罗斯的套娃一样
Well, if you have to go,
如果你坚持要走
how about I put a little doggie bag together for you?
那我把东西打包到一起让你带走吧
That would be lovely. Thank you.
那真是太好了 谢谢你
Mrs. Wolowitz, uh...
沃罗威茨太太
I just cry when I'm lonely
我一觉得孤单
and have nothing to live for.
没什么活头 就会想哭
- I suppose I could stay for some dessert. - Great.
-要不我吃完甜点再走吧 -太好了
- You like chocolate chip cheesecake? - Sure.
-你喜欢吃巧克力碎乳酪蛋糕吗 -喜欢
《超人漫画》里面的角色来自其他宇宙 以戏弄超人为乐
One vintage Mr. Mxyzptlk action figure.
一个捣蛋先生古董模型玩偶
One Star Trek: The Next Genxtion phaser.
一把《星际迷航:下一代》里的相位枪
One Game of Thrones collector's edition Longclaw sword.
一把《权力的游戏》收藏版长爪剑
Oh... Leonard and I bought that together.
莱纳德和我一起买的
That's a bit of an ethical conundrum.
这是个伦理难题
Eh, I'll keep it.
算了 我留着吧
So, uh, what's your plan moving forward?
你接下来有什么计划
Uh, suppose I'll have to find and cultivate a new roommate.
估计我得找一个新室友 然后教化他
What a task that will be.
这是一项多么艰巨的任务啊
Do you know how uncivilized Leonard was when I took him in?
你知道莱纳德一开始进来住的时候多没教养吗
Oh, it took me forever to get him on a bathroom schedule.
废了好大功夫 才让他有固定的如厕时间
He would just go whenever the mood struck him.
他以前只要感觉一来 想去就去
- Like a dog-boy. - Exactly.
-就像小狗整天拉撒 -完全正确
What if you could find a roommate
假设你能找到一个室友
who was a scientist
既是科学家
and already familiar and comfortable with your ways?
同时熟悉并喜欢你的生活方式
That would be ideal.
那当然最理想啦
If a person like that existed,
如果真有那么一个人存在
I would sign on, no further questions asked.
我会什么都不问 立马签协议
Great. Here I am!
太好了 那个人近在眼前
Here who is where?
那个人是谁 眼前是哪里
Aren't I your perfect roommate?
我难道不是最佳室友人选吗
Think about it, Sheldon.
好好想想 谢尔顿
I'm not a stranger,
我既不是陌生人
we're intellectually compatible,
我们的智商又是同一等级
I'm willing to chauffeur you around town,
我愿意开车载你满城转
and your personality quirks,
还有你个性怪癖
which others find abhorrent or rage-inducing,
别人会觉得厌恶或烦人
I find cute as a button.
而我却觉得超级可爱
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Tell me one reason why this isn't a fantastic idea.
告诉我一个你觉得这主意不棒的理由
I'm gonna go see if Leonard's room
我去看看莱纳德的房间
is big enough for my water bed.
够不够放我的水床
Good buddy Leonard. Good buddy Leonard.
好兄弟莱纳德 好兄弟莱纳德
Good buddy Leonard.
好兄弟莱纳德
So, uh, I was just talking to Amy,
我刚和艾米聊了聊
and she made me realize
她让我意识到
that this little dust-up between you and me
我和你这次的小纠纷
is much ado about nothing.
根本就不足挂齿
- Is that so? - Yes.
-是吗 -是的
All is forgiven, so come back home.
我原谅你了 回家来吧
I'll make you some soy hot chocolate,
我给你做一杯热巧克力豆奶
and then I'll you tell you about our exciting new
然后再给你说说我们激动人心的
devil-may-care bathroom policy.
想拉就拉的如厕新政策
- Cut to the chase, Sheldon. - Okay.
-别拐弯抹角了 谢尔顿 -好吧
Amy's decided she wants to move in with me,
艾米说要搬进来住
so I need you to come back home, you lovable scamp.
所以我需要你回家 你个可爱的小调皮
That's a lot of product.
头上抹好多东西啊
- What's going on? - Oh, get this:
-怎么了 -是这样的
suddenly, Sheldon wants me back
谢尔顿突然又想让我回去了
because Amy wants to move in with him.
因为艾米想搬进去和他一起住
Really? Interesting.
是吗 真有意思
Well, too late, pal. I'm not going anywhere.
太晚了 伙计 我哪也不去
Penny and I are very happy living together.
佩妮和我在一起非常幸福快乐
It's like the happiness won't ever leave the apartment.
就像是幸福要赖在这公寓里不走了呢
You know Amy moving in marks a level of intimacy
你知道艾米搬进来就意味着我们要面对
our relationship isn't ready for.
我们压根没准备好的亲密关系
Yes! That is a real thing.
没错 这事真有其事
And it doesn't mean you don't care about each other;
这不代表你们不在乎彼此
it just means things are moving at a pace
只是这种节奏
you're not comfortable with, and that's fine.
让你感到不安 这很正常
Well, if he doesn't want to live with her,
如果他不想和她一起住
then he should tell her how he feels.
那他就应该当面讲清楚
Well, maybe he doesn't know how to say it
也许他是不知道要怎样说
without hurting her feelings.
才能不伤害她的感情
What am I, a hippie at a love-in? No.
你以为我是嬉皮士在谈情说爱啊 不是的
she laid out a series of logical arguments
她说出了一系列我根本无法反驳的
that I couldn't refute.
逻辑论证
- That is the worst, isn't it? - Yes.
-这样最糟糕了 对吗 -没错
I'm sorry, Sheldon. I can't help you.
抱歉 谢尔顿 我无能为力
this door's about to slam in your face.
这门要摔你脸上了
When do I get a key to our apartment?
我什么时候能拿到"我们家"的钥匙呀
Hey. How'd it go last night with my mom?
是我 昨晚和我妈处得怎么样
What time did you leave?
你什么时候走的
Actually, I'm still here.
事实上我还在这
What? You spent the night?
什么 你在我家过夜了啊
After dinner, we watched a rerun of Rockford Files,
晚饭后 我们看了《罗克福德档案》的重播
and then she opened a bottle
然后她开了一瓶
of, uh, cream sherry, and the next thing I know,
奶油雪利酒 然后不知不觉
she was tucking me into your bed.
她就把我哄上你的床睡觉了
You wore my pajamas?
你穿的是我的睡衣吗
How do you sleep in these things?
你平时到底怎么睡的啊
Silk pajamas on satin sheets?
真丝睡衣配绸缎床单
I slid out of the bed, like, three times.
我滑下床三次了都
You ready for breakfast?
准备好吃早饭了吗
Oh, boy. Breakfast.
这么好 有早饭
Okay, Raj, listen to me.
拉杰 听我说
You need to get out of there.
你得马上走
But I have a cream sherry hangover
但我的奶油酒宿醉还没退
and I smell blintzes.
而且我还闻到薄饼卷的味道了
If you don't leave now,
如果你现在不走
she'll use food and guilt
她就会利用食物和你的愧疚感
to keep you there for the rest of your life.
让你后半辈子一直困在那
Oh, Howard, stop.
霍华德 别说了
Trust me, you're not Jewish.
相信我 你不是犹太人
That's how they get you.
犹太人就是这么收服人的
You're being silly.
你别说傻话了
I can leave whenever I want.
我想什么时候走就能什么时候走
Oh, really? Where are your clothes and your shoes?
是吗 那你的衣服和鞋在哪呢
They're on the chair, right over...
在椅子上呢 就在...
Hello, home wrecker.
你好 家庭破坏者
You gave Leonard somewhere to go.
你给了莱纳德退路
Amy's out buying his and hers bath towels.
艾米现在去买情侣浴巾了
Like I'd ever dry myself with something
就好像我真会用上面写有
that has a possessive pronoun on it.
所有格代名词的东西擦身子似的
The truth is I don't want him living with me.
其实我根本不想跟他住
Great. Kick him out.
太好了 那把他赶出来
Break his heart. Everybody wins.
伤他的心 皆大欢喜
No, I don't want to break his heart.
不 我不想伤他的心
This is just happening too fast.
但他搬过来让我很措手不及
You think this is fast?
这就叫措手不及啊
It's just a matter of time
要不了多久我的洗澡间
before I see Amy's leg stubble in my shower.
就能看见艾米掉的腿毛了
Yeah, and I've seen those legs.
我可见过她的腿
You might want to get some Drano.
你最好准备点管道疏通剂
If you don't want to live with Leonard,
如果你不想和莱纳德一起住
why don't you just tell him?
那你为什么不跟他直说
Well, you know how he is.
你知道他这个人
He's sensitive and emotional.
又敏感 又感性
That's because he drinks too much soy milk.
那是因为他喝太多豆奶了
Well, I don't know what else we can do
不过除了告诉他们事实
but tell them the truth.
我也想不出其他办法了
I suppose there's no choice
看来我们必须得
but to face the crying, angry accusations
面对他们泪如雨下 怒发苛责
and the high-pitched wails of despair.
以及尖声绝望的哀嚎
And who knows how Amy will react.
而艾米的反应就不知道了
Here's some more ice.
冰来了
What were we thinking?
我们脑子进水了吗
We should have just done it the regular way.
按正常方式来做不就行了嘛
Those Chinese acrobats in Cirque du Soleil
太阳马戏团里的中国杂技演员
made it look so easy.
做起来感觉超轻松啊
Honestly, if I could bend that far,
不过说实话 如果我的腰能弯成那样
what would I need with you?
我还用得着你吗
If you could bend that far, you'd be doing us both a favor.
如果你的腰能弯成那样 那咱俩省事多了
Hey, Raj. What's up?
拉杰 还好吗
I can't get out of here!
我逃不掉了
You're still at my mother's?
你还在我妈家吗
My clothes have been in the laundry all day,
我的衣服已经洗了一整天了
and she hid my keys.
而且钥匙也被她藏起来了
I think they might be in her bra,
我觉得有可能在她的文胸里
because she jingles when she walks.
因为她走起路来叮当响
Hey, you wanted a woman in your life.
你不是希望生命中有个女人吗
Come on, Howard, help me.
拜托 霍华德 救命啊
Rajesh, tatellah, I ran you a bath.
拉杰什 宝贝 洗澡水放好了
She's not gonna bathe me, is she?
她不会想帮我洗澡吧
Gee, I wish I could tell you no.
老天 我真希望能告诉你她不会
All right, well, thanks again for helping me out.
好吧 再次多谢你帮忙
Should we go back and rescue him?
我们应该回去救他吗
We'll see him at his Bar Mitzvah.
他成人礼[13年后]的时候我们再见吧
I picked up the Chinese food just the way Leonard used to.
我买了中式餐回来 跟莱纳德以前买的一样
- Is it kung pao chicken? - Yes.
-这是宫保鸡丁吗 -是的
- Brown rice, not white rice? - Yes.
-糙米 不是精米吧 -不是
- Spicy mustard from the Korean deli? - Yes.
-韩国熟食店买的辣酱吗 -是的
- I did good, right? - Yes.
-我很厉害吧 -没错
are you worried that us living together
你有没有担心我们住在一起
will take the mystery out of our relationship?
会令我们之间的神秘感消失呢
Yeah, why would you?
也是 你哪可能啊
Oh, and, uh, check this out.
还有 看这个
I took the liberty of scripting
我擅自作主
a new outgoing voice mail message for both of us.
为我们写了电话答录机留言
"Hello. This is Sheldon."
"你好 我是谢尔顿"
"And this is Amy."
"我是艾米"
"We're not home right now."
"我们现在不在家"
"'Cause we out dropping science, son."
"因为我们忙着教育大家呢 小子[说唱常用语]"
You can't live here.
你不能住在这里
Is it the message?
你不喜欢这个留言吗
I only used urban slang to sound tough
我使用都市俚语是为了显得咱们不好惹
- so people wouldn't break in. - No.
-这样人家不会来偷东西 -不是
It's not the message.
不关留言的事
Well, what is it, then?
那是因为什么
I did everything just the way you like it.
我都是按照你喜欢的方式来做事的
- You did. - Then what the hell, Sheldon?!
-是的 -那他妈的是怎么原因 谢尔顿
We have been going out for over two years,
我们恋爱超过两年了
and I have been nothing but patient with you!
我对你还不够有耐心吗
I watch your dopey space movies.
我看你喜欢的傻缺太空电影
I signed your ridiculous contract.
我签署你那荒谬的恋爱合约
I even stopped wearing lip gloss 'cause you said
我甚至不再擦润唇膏 因为你说
it made my mouth look too slippery.
那样我的嘴唇看起来太滑了
I am the best girlfriend
你再也找不到
you're ever gonna have.
比我更好的女朋友了
You give me one good reason why I can't live here.
给我一个为什么我不能住这里的好理由
It's Penny's fault.
全是佩妮的错
She doesn't want to live with Leonard,
她不想和莱纳德一起住
so he has to come live here again.
所以他必须回来和我住
She's the snake in our garden.
她是我们伊甸园里的毒蛇
She's the reason we can't be happy.
她是我们不能做亚当夏娃快乐生活的元凶
"Hey, Ames," Nothing.
别跟我套近乎
I was all set to move in with Sheldon,
我都已经准备好搬去谢尔顿家了
and now I hear I can't
现在我知道不行
- 'cause you don't want to live with Leonard. - What?
-因为你不想和莱纳德一起住 -什么
Sheldon, what did you say?
谢尔顿 你说了什么
You don't want to live with Leonard, and you know it.
你不想和莱纳德一起住 你心知肚明
Since when don't you want to live with me?
你什么时候开始不想和我一起住
Oh, don't get all huffy.
别冲我发火
You're the one who decided to move in
是你自作主张决定搬进来
without even asking me if I was ready.
问都没问过我是否准备好了
Yeah, I think we should talk about that.
我认为应该好好说说这点
And since you love the truth so much,
既然你这么喜欢说出真相
why don't you tell Amy you don't want to live with her
你为什么不告诉艾米你不想和她一起住
instead of blaming it on me?
别用我做替罪羊
I thought we were talking about the other thing.
我以为我们在说另一件事
Well, the evidence does support that.
好吧 证据的确支持这一论点
Come on, Amy, let's go drink wine
来吧 艾米 我们去喝点红酒
and talk about what jerks our boyfriends are.
然后吐槽下我们的男朋友有多混蛋
You know what would show them?
知道怎样才能让他们明白吗
I should move in here with you.
我应该搬来和你一起住
catch up on some Walking Dead?
追几集新的《行尸走肉》
Have you seen the one where Lori dies?
你有看过洛丽死的那集吗
Or maybe she doesn't.
也许她没死呢
- Where you going? - No!
-你想去哪里 -不要