Howard's capsule should be reentering
霍华德的太空舱
the atmosphere any minute.
马上就要到大气层了
It'll be good to have him back.
他回来我挺开心的
The Fantastic Four reunited!
神奇四侠重聚首
Yeah, you had a good run, fake Wolowitz.
这段时间表现不错 假沃罗威茨
We'll remember you with nostalgic fondness.
我们会怀念你的好
The way we do the dial-up modem, the VHS tape, or...
就像我们怀念早年的拨号路由器 录像带
or Leonard's gym membership.
以及莱纳德的健身房会员资格
We're not kicking him out.
干嘛人家回来就踢他走
Stuart and I have become good friends.
我跟他也成了好哥们
Okay, one vote for, one vote against.
一票赞成 一票反对
Leonard, you're the tiebreaker.
莱纳德你决定吧
I don't have a problem with stuart.
我对他留下没意见啊
Besides, he gives us a 20% discount at his comic book store.
他店里的东西还给我们打八折呢
Well, I don't sell my friendship that cheaply.
我的友谊没这么廉价
Welcome aboard, old chum.
欢迎加入 好兄弟
Okay, the NASA website says
好的 太空署的网站显示
Howard's final descent has begun.
太空舱降落的最后一段开始了
he returns a boy-sized hero.
回时已成男孩身材的英雄
Baruch ata Adonoy,
我们的天主[希伯来语]
Eloheinu melech ha-olam,
宇宙的君王
ha-motzi lechem min ha-aretz.
是您将面包带来人间
The Jewish prayer for eating bread!
犹太人吃面包时的祷文
We don't have one for falling out of space!
犹太人没有从太空回归的祈祷文
We're on the ground! We survived!
我们安全着陆 活下来了
That was just the parachute.
刚才只是开降落伞
We still have another six miles to go.
离着陆还有六英里呢
Waiting for my husband.
我是接我老公的机
He's coming back from outer space.
他刚从太空回来
I think this flight's coming from Houston.
这飞机是从休斯顿过来的吧
No, I mean, he...
我是说 他...
- There he is! - Howie! Howie!
-他来啦 -华仔 华仔
Great to be back on Earth.
回到地球感觉真好
Uh, I think they're here for me, Ringo.
他们是来找我的 林戈
林戈·斯塔尔 曾任披头士鼓手 有着与犹太人相似的外表
Mr. Mandel, I'm your driver.
曼德尔先生 我是您的司机
霍华德·曼德尔 美国著名主持人 也有霍依[华仔]的称呼
That nut job was telling everybody on the plane
那疯子在飞机上跟大家说
I missed you so much!
我好想你
They're waiting back home with a big surprise party.
他们在家等着给我办惊喜派对
Don't worry, I can act surprised.
别担心 我可以假装惊喜
No, I told them they could have you tomorrow night.
没有 我让他们明晚再见你
Tonight, you belong to me.
今晚你是我的
Gesundheit. You okay?
保重 你没事吧
I am now that you're back.
你回来了 我当然没事
Come on, let's go home
走吧 咱们回家
so I can tear off those little pants.
老娘要扒了你的裤子
Great. Just keep in mind
好的 但提醒你件事
astronauts lose a lot of muscle tone in space,
宇航员的肌肉张力会减弱
so you might have to do most of the heavy lifting.
所以今晚的"重活"大多得靠你了
You know, I am very disappointed
我好失望哦
that I won't be able to celebrate
今晚不能给霍华德
Howard's accomplishment tonight.
庆祝他的成就
Me, too. But we'll see him tomorrow.
我也是 但明天就能见他啦
Yes, it's just that in all the years I've known him,
只是这是我认识他的这些年来
he's never had the opportunity to receive my admiration.
他从未有过机会得到我的赞赏
I was excited to see the look on his face
本来还期待看他得到赞赏时
when it finally happened.
脸上那表情呢
You're unbelievable.
你真是奇葩
All right, Pictionary--
你画我猜
How about boys versus girls?
男女分队如何
Oh! That hardly seems fair.
这会不会不太公平
But I guess any team that I'm not on
我加入任何一队
has a decided disadvantage.
都是对其他队伍的不公平
Once again, unbelievable.
再次觉得你奇葩
Yeah, once again, I know.
再次回你 鹤立鸡群是谓奇葩
All right, round one.
来吧 第一回合
- Got it. - Okay.
-好的 -来吧
Uh, Wonder Twins plus the monkey.
神奇双胞胎与他们的猴子
Wonder twins plus the monkey and Batman.
神奇双胞胎与猴子加蝙蝠侠
Now, how can you not get that?
这么明显了你还猜不出啊
In what universe is that a present?
你画的是哪门子的礼物啊
it's the present. Look.
是现在[一字多义]
There's you and me.
你看 这是你我
It's Penny and Amy.
这是佩妮和艾米
We're playing Pictionary.
我们正在玩"你画我猜"
Oh, my God, we're gonna kill them.
天啊 我们会虐死他们
It's a quark-gluon plasma.
是夸克胶子等离子体
It's asymptotically free partons
夸克胶子等离子体中的
inside a quark-gluon plasma.
渐进自由量子
Nothing with quarks.
和夸克无关
It's an observational rebuttal
是对冷暗物质模型的
of the Lambda-Cdm Model of the universe!
观测反例
- It's a chocolate chip cookie! - Yes!
-是巧克力豆饼干 -正确
How could you miss that?
你怎么可能猜不到这个
Hey, if you want someone to guess "chocolate chip cookie,"
你要人猜出"巧克力豆饼干"
you draw a glass of milk next to it.
就得在旁边画上一杯牛奶啊
- Penny got it. - Yeah, only after
-佩妮就猜到了 -那是因为
I eliminated all the obvious answers.
我帮她把其他可能的答案都排除了
Oh, uh, uh, uh, sausage.
香肠
Uh, uh, uh, uh, bratwurst?
德国腊肠
Penny, aren't you gonna draw something?
佩妮 你还不开始画吗
Relax, we got time, this is so fun.
放心 时间充足 这一幕不可错过啊
Uh, um, unidentified flying liverwurst? I don't...
不明飞行德国猪肝肠 啥啊
I am spoon-feeding this to you.
我答案都递到你嘴边了啊
Casper the alcoholic ghost?
喝醉了的鬼马小精灵
All right, that's enough.
行了 戏看够了
- Uh, nail... polish? - Yep!
-指甲...指甲油 -答对了
The word is "Polish."
那个词是"波兰的"
See, look. Polish sausage.
看 波兰的大香肠
And the-the model of the solar system developed
由尼古拉·哥白尼提出的太阳系学说
by Nicolaus Copernicus, a Polish astronomer.
他是波兰裔的天文学家
if that wasn't enough-- which it should've been--
如果还不够充分 虽然那是不可能的
This is Madame Curie killing herself
这是被她所发现的镭的辐射
by discovering Radium, who,
害死的居里夫人
although she was a naturalized French citizen,
尽管她后来加入了法国籍
was Polish by birth!
可她出生时是波兰的人
Excuse me, the word is "polish."
不好意思 那个词明明是指甲油
See? Small "p."
看到没 是小写的p
I guess we both share blame on this one.
这道题我俩各打五十大板吧
Bernie, you okay?
妮妮 你还好吧
Yeah, I'll be right there.
我马上就出来
Did you get a sea lion while I was gone?
我不在的时候 你新养了一头海狮吗
It's just allergies.
我有点过敏而已
Took some benadryl. I'll be fine.
吃点抗过敏药 就没事了
Are you kidding? Every minute of every...
你觉得呢 每一分钟我都
Sweetie, we don't have to do this now.
亲爱的 我们不用急着干这事
You left right after we got married.
我们刚结婚你就出发了
This is like our honeymoon.
这算是我俩的蜜月呢
hold on to your hat.
你给我坐稳了
Must be the benadryl.
一定是过敏药的关系
Switch places with me.
咱们换个体位吧
That was amazing.
刚才真是爽爆了
You made me feel things I never...
你让我高潮迭...
Well, that was quick and a little gross.
又快完事又有点小恶心啊
Now, I know how she feels.
现在我了解她过去的感受了
Hey, Sheldon, you're always
谢尔顿 你不是知道
full of fun little facts.
很多小趣闻吗
Where did the expression
"虐得你屁滚尿流"这句话
"got your ass handed to you" come from?
语源是从哪来的啊
I wonder if it's from, like, ancient Rome
我猜这一定是古罗马的谚语
where they'd actually chop somebody's ass off
他们会把输家的屁股切下来
and then go, "here."
让输家看着屁股在地上滚
You know, to appease Loseroneous, the god of losers.
你懂得 也算是给"失败者之神"的献礼
Pictionary is not a true test of any real intelligence or skill.
"你画我猜"根本就比不出人的智商和能力
Mmm, in all fairness,
公平地说
Pictionary has verbal skills, visual skills.
"你画我猜"包含了词汇量和绘图能力
It's a pretty well-rounded game.
算是很全面的游戏了
Lot of big talk from a man
巧克力豆饼干都画不好的人
who can't draw a chocolate chip cookie.
还敢在此大放厥词
All right, fine, pick another game.
算了 你再选一个游戏吧
Amy and I will beat you at anything.
艾米和我照样虐得你一败涂地
Physics Fiesta.
"西班牙物理嘉年华"
Oh, come on, what is that?
拜托 那是什么
It's a game that I just invented,
我刚发明的游戏
in which the participants answer physics questions in remedial Spanish.
玩家得用西班牙语回答物理问题
Donde esta el boson de higgs?
希格斯玻色子在哪里[西语]
En el acelerador de particulares.
在粒子加速器里[西语]
Bueno, mi amigo.
干得好 我的朋友[西语]
No, no, we're not playing some dumb made-up game.
不 我们才不玩现编出来的蠢游戏
All games are made up.
哪个游戏不是编出来的
They're not found in nature.
那又不是大自然的产物
You don't just dig in the ground, come across
当年又不是在地上挖洞时 碰巧找到的
a rich vein of rock'em sock'em robots.
拳击机械人大战系列玩具
Just pick another game.
换个游戏吧
Why don't we do something athletic
我们可以玩点体育类游戏
like go over to the university pool and play water polo?
比如去大学的泳池玩水球
No good-- Sheldon doesn't float.
不行 谢尔顿下水就沉
I have a higher than normal body density.
我的体密度比平常人高
If I run too deep a bath, I drown.
泡澡的水放太多 我都可能会淹死
All right, let's keep it simple.
那就玩点简单的吧
Oh, that's not fair either.
不行 这个也不公平
Darts is a bar game.
飞镖是酒吧里的游戏
You've been frequenting drinking establishments since you were of legal age.
你一到法律年龄就天天在那儿混了
Yeah, that's when it started.
是啊 她到那年纪"才开始"
Well, regardless, she has a distinct advantage
总之 对于一切酒吧游戏
in all tavern- based competitions.
她都有很大优势
Pool, beer pong, wet T-shirt contests--
台球 啤酒乒乓 湿衣比赛
湿衣比赛: 女士不穿内衣只穿T恤往身上倒水由男士来评判哪位身材最佳
Just for the record,
不过我得声明一下
I have never entered a wet T-shirt contest.
我从来没参加过湿衣比赛
I've won a few, but that's just because I spill when I'm drunk,
我赢过 但是因为我醉时喝酒洒了一身
We could go to the cadaver lab at UCLA
我们可以去加州大学的尸体实验室
and play real-life operation.
玩真人版手术游戏
- No. - I don't think so.
-不 -不要
Are you sure? I mean, the nose doesn't light up,
确定吗 虽然鼻子不会发亮
手术游戏: 对玩具人偶做手术犯错时病人鼻子会发红光 并全身震动
but if the corpse is fresh enough,
但如果尸体足够新鲜
sometimes you can get the leg to jerk.
偶尔还是能让他腿抽抽呢
Hey, Ma, twinkle, twinkle,
妈 小星星亮晶晶
your little star is home!
你的小星儿回家啦
Ma, the chain's on the door!
妈 解一下门链子
I thought I wasn't going to see you till tomorrow!
我还以为要明天才能见到你呢
Yeah, well, Bernie's not feeling well,
小妮妮身体不太舒服
so I thought I'd stop by,
所以我就来看看你嘛
tell you about the greatest adventure of my life,
给你讲讲我人生中最棒的历险故事
see if you can make me feel bad about it.
听听你会怎么打击我
Uh, uh, okay, hold on, I'm not decent!
好的 稍等 我有点衣冠不整
Woman hasn't tied her robe in 20 years.
20年来都没解开过睡衣
Suddenly she's not decent?
我一不在她就衣冠不整啦
You want me to hide in the closet or go out the back?!
你想我躲在衣柜还是从后门开溜
Shh, you need to whisper.
嘘 你得小点声
Ma, who is in there?
妈 谁在里面呢
Uh, nobody! The TV is on!
没人 是电视的声音
I only got one sock.
我只找到一只袜子
Where's my other sock?
另一只跑哪去了
I told you, it's the TV.
说了是电视里的对话
Jay Leno lost a sock; it's hilarious.
杰·雷诺[主持人]丢了一只袜子 太逗了
If you're busy, I can come back.
你要是忙的话 我可以回头再来
Just give me a second!
稍微等我一下
Oh, hello, Howard.
你好 霍华德
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢
You're a dentist.
可你是个牙医啊
I think he's on to us!
他好像发现我们有猫腻了
Okay, glasses off.
好了 摘下眼镜
《寻找沃尔多》 在书中密密麻麻的人群中找出主角沃尔多
Hurry up, find him, find him.
快点 找到他 找到他
I'm trying! Don't yell at me!
我在看呢 别对我大吼大叫的
For goodness' sake, he's wearing a hat, glasses,
我的老天 他戴了帽子 眼镜
and a red striped shirt.
穿着红条上衣
I know what he looks like.
我知道他长什么样
Oh, there he is, I got him.
在这儿呢 我找着他了
Yes, we win again!
真棒 我们又赢了
How could you not find him?
你怎么会找不到他
Because he's hard to find.
因为他不好找
If he was easy to find,
如果好找的话
The books would be called There's Waldo.
这游戏就该改名《沃尔多在这里》了
Long division, long division.
长除法 长除法
Remember, show your work.
得写出计算过程哦
Get up, we can't lose in math.
快起来 总不能连数学都输吧
Ready, set, wrestle.
各就各位 预备 摔跤
One, two, three, pin.
1 2 3 倒下
Amy, do something.
艾米 帮个忙啊
Amy, Penny, both of you, stop it.
艾米 佩妮 你们两个快停下
One to beam aboard?
传送一人上舰[星际迷航]
Oh, my God, you're back.
我的天 你回来了
You, you look like you grew.
你看起来好像长高了
The lack of gravity did decompress my spine,
失重状态拉松了我的脊柱
so I'm like an inch and a half taller.
所以我高了3.8厘米
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get my license changed
趁我没缩水前 我明天就去车管局
before I shrink back.
改驾照资料
Oh, uh, come in, come in.
请进 请进
Oh, I, uh, I didn't think I was going to get
我原以为要等到明天
to see you until tomorrow.
才能见到你
Yeah, well, Bernadette's a little under the weather
天气转凉 伯纳黛特身体不适
and my mom's kind of under my dentist.
我妈则被我的牙医压在了身下
Wait, your, your mother is sleeping with your dentist?
你妈和你的牙医上床吗
I need a new one now that I know where his hands have been.
我要换一个 我知道他的手摸过"什么"了
So you're wandering all around by yourself?
所以你是在一个人到处晃悠吗
That's not the kind of hero's welcome
从太空凯旋而归的英雄
an astronaut should come home to.
可不应该受到这种待遇啊
It's okay, you know, we space cowboys
没事的 咱们太空牛仔
don't do what we do for glory and fame.
舍身为科学图的不是名与利
We leave that to your rock stars and your athletes
这些甜头就留给摇滚明星 运动明星
and your Howie Mandels.
和霍伊·曼德尔好了
Oh, hey, man, welcome back.
哥们儿 欢迎回来
Oh, Stuart, thanks.
斯图尔特 多谢了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I, I kind of live here now.
我现在算是住在这里了
Just until he gets back on his feet,
直到他的生活回归正轨
which are looking pretty good
看起来非常帅气哦
in the boots I bought him for his birthday.
这双靴子是我送给他的生日礼物
Ah, he's spoiling me and I love it.
他好宠我 我爱死了
Wow, so you guys are like buds now?
你们现在是好兄弟了吗
Oh, yeah, we hang out all the time.
是啊 我们总是玩在一起
Plus, he doesn't have a girlfriend,
而且 他没有女朋友
I don't have a girlfriend.
我也没有女朋友
It's like we both had these holes in our lives,
就好像我和他的生活都有空洞之处
but now we fill each other's holes.
而现在我们彼此填补了这个"空洞"
That sounds a little funny to an American ear.
这话咱们老美听起来会觉得怪怪的
- Which part? - Just all of it.
-哪部分 -从头到尾
Okay, so w-what do you guys got going on tonight?
好啦 你们今晚有什么安排
Raj is taking me to the sound of music sing-along.
拉杰要带我去"音乐之声二人唱"
Sound of music sing-along?
"音乐之声二人唱"
That used to be our thing, but that's cool.
以前是咱俩的活动 不过没关系
Oh, Howard, it's still our thing.
霍华德 这依然是我们的活动
Come with us, we'll, we'll get you a scalped ticket.
和我们一起去 我们给你弄张黄牛票
So I'd be sitting by myself?
去了然后一个人坐旁边吗
You'll come sit with me after intermission.
中场休息后你可以和我一起坐
So I-I-I'd be sitting by myself during "Edelweiss"?
那唱《雪绒花》时我岂不是孤零零的一个人
No, no, you guys go. Have fun.
不 你们去吧 玩得开心点
Okay, uh, will I get to see you tomorrow?
好吧 我们明天见吗
Absolutely. See you, Stuart.
当然了 回见了 斯图尔特
At least my mother made her boyfriend climb out the window.
至少我妈还让她男朋友逃窗走
All right, standard state fair pie-eating contest rules are:
好了 标准集市吃馅饼大赛的规则是
No hands, first one to clean the pan wins.
不许用手 最先吃完的人获胜
On the count of three.
数到三就开始
- One, two... - Wait.
-一 二 -等等
I'm a little concerned.
我有点担心
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants.
蓝莓富含抗氧化物
So, with all those antioxidants,
吃了这么多抗氧化物
what if I run out of oxidants?
那我的氧化物没了怎么办
Sheldon, we haven't won a game all night.
谢尔顿 咱俩一整晚输得一塌糊涂
Now, you either stick your face in that pie
所以要么你把脸埋在馅饼里
or I'm gonna stick that pie in your face.
要么我把那馅饼往你脸上埋
One, two, three, eat.
一 二 三 开吃
Hey, guys, guess who's back from space.
伙计们 猜猜谁从太空回来了
Oh, ow, blueberry in my nose,
蓝莓卡鼻孔了
blueberry in my nose!
蓝莓卡鼻孔了
Snort it down and keep eating!
吸进去继续吃
You look familiar.
你看起来有点面熟
Yeah, I just saw you on the news.
没错 我刚在新闻上看到你了
You're an astronaut.
你是个宇航员
How about a piece of cheesecake on the house?
来块免费芝士蛋糕怎么样
Oh, thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I've been having the worst night.
我今天晚上倒霉到家了
I just got back, and my friends don't care,
我刚回来 我朋友们不在乎
my wife's sick, I went to my mom...
我老婆病了 我去我妈家
You want the cheesecake or not?
再废话看你吃不吃得着
* And I think it's gonna be a long, long time *
* 我想这会是一段很长的时间 *
* till touchdown brings me 'round again to find *
* 直到降落 我才发现 *
* I'm not the man they think I am at home *
* 我不再是人们在家中看到我的那个人 *
* I'm a rocket man. *
* 我是个火箭男 *