生活大爆炸 第六季 The Big Bang Theory Season 6 第5集: The Holographic Excitation

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 玛尔戈·哈什曼 / 雷吉娜·金 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 /


台词
Oh, hey, Stuart,
斯图尔特
I got you a little souvenir from my trip to space.
我有个太空之旅的纪念品要送你
Well, Howard, that's very nice of you.
霍华德 你真好
Yeah, maybe. Open it first.
难说哦 先打开看看吧
It's my official NASA portrait.
我的宇航局官方肖像画哦
"To Stuart, your comic book store is out of this world.
"致斯图尔特 你的漫画店是店上之店
Just like the guy in this picture was."
就像画里的人是人上之人 一样"
For the record, he also thinks the Walgreens
他还觉得沃尔格林[连锁药店]
and the dry cleaners are out of this world.
以及干洗店也是店上之店呢
That's not true.
此言差矣
At the Walgreens,
在沃尔格林时
I was "over the moon" for their store-brand antacids.
我称赞他们的药 "甩众店于九霄云外"
Stuart, I see you're getting ready for your Halloween party.
斯图尔特 你开始为万圣节派对做准备啦
Yeah, it's my annual attempt to meet women.
这可是我每年的泡妞时节呢
Ninth time's the charm.
希望第九次可以手到妞来
Would you like me to help?
需要我帮忙吗
I do have a certain je ne sais quois when it comes to soirees.
置办派对 我可是有不少锦囊妙计哦
Thanks, but I can't afford je ne sais quois.
谢了 "锦囊妙计"我付不起
How much for just quois?
单纯"妙计"要多少钱
You know, you don't worry about money.
不用担心钱
- I'll take care of everything. - Really?
-钱的事交给我 -真的吗
Yeah, you'll love it. Ain't no party like a Koothra-party.
对啊 库萨"派"里 顾名思义就是办派对之王啊
But you know what wasn't a party?
你们知道什么绝不算派对吗
That hotel in Kazakhstan
火箭发射前的一晚
they put you up in before the launch.
我被安排入住哈萨克斯坦的酒店
I mean, it's your last night on Earth.
那可是我待在地球的最后一晚
You'd think you'd get one porn channel.
还以为会送个黄片频道看看呢
Have you noticed that Howard can take any topic
你发现霍华德可以把任何话题
and use it to remind you that he went to space?
都拿来炫耀去过太空吗
Interesting hypothesis.
这假设有意思
Let's apply the scientific method,
套用科学的方法
-perform an experiment. -Okay.
-做实验证明吧 -没问题
Hey, Howard, any thoughts on where we should get dinner?
霍华德 今晚想去哪里吃饭呀
Anywhere but the Space Station.
哪里都行 别去太空站就好
On a good day, dinner was a bag full of meat loaf.
运气好时 也就一包肉饼
But, hey, you don't go there for the food,
不过去那里 不为美食
you go there for the view.
只为美景嘛
It's fascinating.
太厉害了
Let me see if I can duplicate the result.
让我再试试 看结果是否相同
Howard, I've always thought
霍华德 我一直觉得
the lemon was an underrated fruit.
人们太看轻柠檬了
Care to weigh in?
有何高见
Not really.
其实还真没有
Oh, well.
遗憾啊
You know, people say the Soyuz capsule was a lemon.
有人笑过联合号太空舱像颗柠檬
But, hey, that baby got me to space and back.
但好歹它带我上过天 又平安返航
生活大爆炸 第六季第五集
Ladies night at the Cheesecake Factory.
能在起司工厂度过闺蜜之夜
Does it get any better than this?
还有比这更美好的时刻吗
I hope so.
希望会有
Question.
提问
Do you think your husband's fondness for turtlenecks
你觉得你丈夫对高领衣服的热爱
is an expression of longing for his missing foreskin?
是在缅怀被犹太割礼掉的包皮吗
It's not getting any better.
看样子是没有
Uch. It's Leonard.
是莱纳德
He wants to go costume shopping later.
想拉我去买万圣节化装服
- I thought you liked Halloween. - I do, it's just
-你不是喜欢过万圣节的吗 -是啊
he wants to go to that party at the comic book store.
但他想去那个漫画店的派对
A lot of the guys that hang out there are kind of creepy.
在那里混的很多男的都怪怪的
- Like my husband? - And my boyfriend?
-比如我老公嘛吗 -以及我男朋友吗
I'm, I'm sorry, Amy.
艾米 抱歉
You were saying something about Howard's foreskin?
你刚说到霍华德的包皮什么来着
Nice try, but you have to go to that party
少来了 你必须参加那个派对
- 'cause we're going. - Yeah, I'm gonna go.
-因为我们俩都会去 -我会去啊
It's just not my idea of a good time.
只是那里并非我心中的欢乐派对
Leonard does thing he doesn't like to make you happy.
莱纳德也常牺牲自己 哄你开心啊
Yeah, he's my boyfriend. Isn't that, like, his job?
他是我男朋友 这是他的义务
Then what's your job?
那你的义务是什么
Letting him make me happy.
给他哄我开心的机会啊
I just think in relationships
我觉得感情上
you get back what you put into them.
你付出多少才能得到多少
That's not always true.
也不是永远都这样
Last night I gave Sheldon my best come-hither look,
昨晚我对谢尔顿施展了我的迷魂眼
and he responded by explaining how
结果他对我解释了
wheat came to be cultivated.
人类种植稻米的起源
I guess I could probably try a little harder.
我是可以努力试试啦
You could start by taking an interest in his work.
你可以从对他的工作表现出兴趣开始
- Yeah, that's kind of a problem. - Why?
-那有点难度啊 -为什么
Not really clear on what he does.
我搞不懂他做什么工作啊
He's an experimental physicist.
他是个实验物理学家
Yeah, I'm not really clear on what that means.
这我也不太理解是什么
He takes hypotheses and designs protocols
他提出假设 然后设计实验
to determine their accuracy.
从而验证其正确性
Yeah, you're really just making it worse.
很好 现在我更搞不懂了
What kind of tea would you like?
你想喝什么茶
I think I'm gonna try green tea mixed with lemon zinger.
我想喝 绿茶混柠檬活力茶
Two tea bags in one cup?
两茶一杯吗
You're not at a rave.
又不是在狂欢派对
So, listen, Sheldon, I was thinking,
谢尔顿 我在想件事
since this is gonna be our first
这次是我们确定关系后
Halloween party as boyfriend and girlfriend,
首次共度的万圣节派对
I thought it might be fun for us to go in a couples costume.
我想我们准备一套情侣化装服会不错吧
I couldn't agree more.
完全同意
Really? I find that inconsistent
真的吗 这不像是
with everything I know about you.
我认识的你会说的话啊
Oh, oh, on the contrary.
这次恰恰相反
Couples costumes are one of the few benefits
情侣化装服可是当情侣少有的
of being in a relationship.
好处之一呢
Now imagine this:
想象一下
you and I entering Stuart's party
你我一同步入斯图尔特的派对
and all eyes turn to see America's most beloved
众人目光聚焦在全美最有爱
- and glamorous couple. - Yeah?
-最迷人的情侣身上 -是吗
R2-D2 and C-3PO!
R2-D2与C-3PO
电影《星球大战》里的两个知名机械人角色
Dibs on 3PO.
我要扮3PO
Sheldon, when I said couples costume,
谢尔顿 我说情侣化装服
I meant like Romeo and Juliet
是指像罗密欧与朱丽叶
or Cinderella and Prince Charming,
或是灰姑娘和白马王子
not two robots
而不是两个机器人
from some silly movie I don't even like.
而且我根本不喜欢那部白痴电影
Okay!
小心说话啊 同志
I'm gonna let that slide
这次我放过你
because I know you're hopped up on tea bags.
就当你是要喝双茶包而昏了头
I make compromises for you all the time.
我总是为你牺牲自我
Just this once,
但就这一次
can't we find something that we're both happy with?
我们不能找个两个人都满意的方案吗
Fine. How about one of the most beguiling
好吧 那打扮成20世纪
and influential couples of the 20th century?
最有吸引力和影响力的一对如何
Hewlett and Packard.
休利特和帕卡德
比尔·休利特和戴维·帕卡德是惠普(HP)公司创始人两者均为男性
Dibs on Hewlett.
我要扮休利特
What, you want to be Hewlett?
干嘛 你想扮休利特吗
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Hey-hey-hey, what are you doing here?
稀客稀客啊 你来干嘛
I just thought I'd stop by and say hello.
我只顺路过来跟你打声招呼
Oh, what a nice surprise.
真是个美好惊喜呀
I don't think you've ever seen my lab before.
你从来没见过我的实验室吧
No, I know. It's long overdue.
对啊 早就该来了
So, what ya doing?
那你在干嘛呢
Better not be building a robot girlfriend.
最好不是在造机器人女友
No.
当然不是
Although Howard was making some real strides
不过霍华德在遇见伯纳黛特前
in that area until he met Bernadette.
的确在那领域取得了不少进步
- What? You're kidding. - Nope.
-什么 你在开玩笑吧 -没有
Now the Lisatronic 3000 just sits in a box
电子丽莎3000现在正乖乖待着箱子里
waiting for the phone to ring.
等着主人来电呢
Ooh! What's going on in here?
哇 这里面是什么呀
Oh, no, no, no, don't look in there.
别别别 千万别打开看
What, is it secret?
干嘛 是秘密吗
No, it's a nitrogen laser.
不 是氮激光器
It'll cook your eyeball like a soft-boiled egg.
看一眼 你的眼珠就会变成半熟的鸡蛋
Oh. You might want to put a sign on it.
或许你该在箱子上标记一下
Sign right there.
标记在这里
Ah. "Danger," sure, sure.
"危险" 没错 没错
Yeah. What's, what's that?
那个又是什么
Uh, that is an integrated ion trap
那是集成离子阱
and time-of-flight mass spectrometer.
和飞行时间质谱仪
Wow. High-techie-techie.
哇 高科技含量
What's this little box?
那这个小玩意是什么
That is a pencil sharpener.
那是削铅笔机
Ooh, low-techie-techie.
哦 低科技含量
So, what are you working on right now?
那你现在在研究什么呢
- It's actually pretty neat. - Yeah?
-其实还蛮了不起的哦 -是吗
Yeah. It's a front-projected holographic display
是啊 这是正投影全息显示
combined with laser-based finger tracking.
加上手指激光跟踪器
Here, I'll show you.
来 我给你演示
We'll just put this pencil over here.
我们把铅笔放在这里
Sharp. Thanks to the machine we saw earlier.
削得很尖 刚才的小玩意挺管用
Very good.
非常好
And then a laser will map the reflective surface...
然后激光会映射出反射面
and voil?
瞧瞧
Wow. That is amazing.
哇 真是太不可思议了
You know, there's a foundational idea in string theory
弦理论中 有个基本概念
that the whole universe may be a hologram.
宇宙可能是一张全息图
此观点由美国量子物理学家和科学思想家戴维·玻姆提出
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
Well, the holographic principle suggests that
全息原理提出的观点是
what we all experience every day in three dimensions
人类每天在三维空间感受的一切
may really just be information
可能只是宇宙最遥远的地方的
on a surface located
全息投影
at the farthest reaches of our cosmos.
我们感受到的宇宙其实是外界的信息
So it's possible that our lives are
所以有可能我们的生活
really just acting out a painting
真的只是在宇宙这张
on the largest canvas in the universe.
最大的画布上表演绘画而已
What?
怎么了
Sometimes I forget how smart you are.
有时我会忘了你有多聪明
You should visit more often.
你真应该经常来
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱掉
What? Here? Now?
现在啊 在这里吗
- Yeah. You got a problem with that? - No, no.
-对 你有意见吗 -没有没有
It's kind of crazy.
真是疯狂啊
I've never fooled around in the lab before.
我从来没再实验室搞过
- Really? Never? - No.
-真的没有吗 -有
I did have a shot with the Lisatronic,
我跟电子丽莎试过
but the extension cord wasn't long enough.
但是她的电源延长线不够长
Before I forget, I'd like your opinion on the menus
趁我还没忘 我想听听你们
I've prepared for the Halloween party.
对万圣节菜单的意见
The theme is "Food that goes bump in the night."
主题是"怪兽食物"
"Creature from the Black Forest Ham Lagoon."
"黑森林火腿湖怪兽"
源自恐怖电影《黑湖妖谭》
On Sesame seed Bunzillas.
酷斯拉芝麻面包
"Night of the Living Garlic Bread"?
"死蓉面包之夜"
It's funny because "bread" sounds like "dead."
笑点在"面包"音似"死亡"[英语]
I'm sorry, but these are just ordinary foods
抱歉 但这些都是普通的食物
with the names bent into tortured puns.
不过是名字换成无聊的双关语
The dishes themselves are in no way Halloweenie.
菜色本身完全没有万圣节的感觉
Ooh, Hallow-weenies!
万圣节的感觉[万圣香肠]
That's a good one.
这双关取得不错
They'll pair nicely with my "Draculoni and Cheese."
这个跟我的"吸血鬼通心粉"很搭
How do I do it?!
我真是天才啊
That reminds me, I was thinking about
我突然想起 我打算
wearing my NASA jumpsuit as a costume.
穿我的太空衣去
But then I realized everyone would be, like,
但我觉得大家可能会说
"Where's your costume?
"你的化装服呢
Why are you wearing your work clothes, you nut?"
为什么你穿工作服来啊 傻子"
Hello, boys.
伙计们 好呀
What are you smiling at?
你在笑什么
Nothing.
没什么
You know where's there's a lot of nothing.
你们知道哪里什么都没有吗
Space.
太空嘛
Boy, it's nice to sleep in a bed with gravity again.
天啊 睡在床上不浮起来的感觉真好
Did I tell you about the night my retainer floated out
我有告诉过你 某晚我的牙保持器
of my mouth and into the air lock?
飘出我的嘴巴 飘进密封舱里吗
Yeah, you mentioned it once or twice.
有 你提过一两次吧
So, here we are,
我们终于团聚
just a couple of young newlyweds.
好一对新婚小夫妻
What to do?
做点什么好呢
What to do to you?
对 你 做 点 什 么 好
Astronaut Wolowitz, reporting for booty.
宇航员沃罗威茨 上床报到
Preparing thrusters.
"推进器"准备
We have liftoff.
"火箭"成功升空
Are we clear to jettison that nightgown?
睡袍是否能"脱离"了
Okay, we need to talk.
够了 我们得谈谈了
What?
谈什么
Howie, I know you went to space.
华仔 我知道你登上了太空
I'm incredibly proud of you.
我由衷地为你骄傲
But you might want to try
可你最好不要
and not bring it up every minute.
老把这件事挂在嘴边
I don't talk about it every minute.
我没有总是提这事啊
Tonight at dinner you went on about it for an hour straight.
今晚吃饭时你就聊了整整一个小时
What was I supposed to talk about?
那不然聊什么
We were eating at Johnny Rockets.
那餐馆叫约翰"火箭"啊
I'm just saying, people are getting a little tired of it.
我是说 大家都有点厌倦这话题了
So, I did this amazing thing
所以我完成了如此壮举
and I'm never allowed to mention it?
还不准我念叨两句了吗
Of course you can.
你当然可以提
But maybe a good rule would be
但更好的方式是
to wait for people to bring it up.
等别人先提起这件事
Okay, no problem.
好 没问题
It won't happen again.
我不会再主动聊了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I can't tell you how many times I dreamed
你都不知道我做过多少次
I was in bed here with you when I was...
和你同床的梦 当我在...
you know.
你懂的
What, I can't even point?
怎么 连指一下也不行吗
So, basically, this is what's called maglev technology.
总的来说 这就是所谓的磁悬浮技术
It uses very powerful electromagnets
运用超强的电磁体
to create a force strong enough to overcome gravity.
制造出能对抗重力的磁悬浮力
Here, you hold this.
拿着这个
- Whoa! That's heavy. - Yeah.
-好重啊 -没错
Oh, uh, you don't have on any jewelry, do you?
你没带什么珠宝首饰吧
No. Why?
没带 怎么了
A grad student forgot to take out one of his piercings.
上次有个研究生忘了摘"环"
Now he's on a transplant list
如今他在排队等着
waiting for a nipple his size.
移植和他匹配的乳头呢
Now watch this.
看好了
That is very cool.
真是太酷了
Sometimes I like to turn this on
有时候我会开启仪器
and pretend I'm the super villain Magneto.
然后假装我是无敌坏蛋万磁王
It's getting a little less cool, Leonard.
你这么说就不酷了 莱纳德
But what I really am is a very smart scientist
其实我只是一个特别聪明的科学家
who understands the mechanics of the universe
身怀宇宙力学知识
and is wearing the sexy black underwear you bought him.
身穿你买的性感黑色小裤裤
There we go.
这就对了
So, I thought the photo booth for the party
我觉得这次派对的拍照间
could either be creepy like a mummy's tomb,
可以布置成恐怖的木乃伊之墓
or they also have the Tardis from Doctor Who.
或者是《神秘博士》里的塔迪斯一样也不错
A Tardis makes no sense.
塔迪斯可不行
It's a time machine from a science-fiction show.
它是科幻小说里的时间机器
It has nothing to do with Halloween.
和万圣节扯不上关系
That being said, if you don't get a Tardis,
尽管如此 如果你不搞个塔迪斯来
you stink and your party stinks.
你和你的派对就弱爆了
Do you have a preference?
你喜欢哪一种
I don't care. Get the Tardis.
无所谓 就塔迪斯吧
Yes! This party just became a major rager.
太好了 这次派对一定超好玩
Oh, by the way, can I borrow your bullwhip and fedora?
对了 我能借一下你的皮鞭和软呢帽吗
Yeah, sure, whatever.
行啊 随便你
I was thinking of dressing up as
我想打扮成
Indiana Jones' mocha-skinned love child.
印第安纳·琼斯的棕皮肤私生子
"Indian" Jones.
印度·琼斯
Clever.
很有哏
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么呀
Oh, Howard, I've got a party to plan.
霍华德 我还得策划派对呢
Don't make me pull it out of you.
别让我费劲逼问你了
Okay, here it is.
好吧 说就说
Bernadette said you guys are all sick of me
伯纳黛特说你们都特别烦我
talking about my trip to space.
老提上太空的事
Is that true?
这是真的吗
- No. - Yes.
-不是 -是
We seem to have different approaches here.
我俩的处理方式貌似相左啊
I was going for helpful honesty.
我是准备诚实地帮助他
I have no idea what you're doing.
你这是什么招数呢
It's called being nice.
我这叫当好人
Okay. If you think being nice
好吧 如果你当好人
will get him to shut up, I'll try it.
就可以让他闭嘴 那我也当好人吧
You know what, guys? Never mind.
好了各位 没关系的
I just won't talk about the greatest achievement
我再也不提我这辈子最伟大的成就
of my life ever again.
就是了
Look at that, the problem solved itself.
你瞧 不攻自破了
Hello, boys.
小崽子们好啊
What if we were to go
我们装扮成
as dinner table favorites salt and pepper?
餐桌最佳拍档"盐和胡椒"如何
You know salt makes me retain water
你明知道我吃多了盐就水肿
and my cousin William was ground to death in a pepper factory accident.
而我威廉表哥在胡椒工厂事故中被磨死了
How about Raggedy Ann and Andy?
我们扮"破烂小安和破烂安迪"吧
I loved them growing up.
我小时候特别喜欢他们
No, I don't think so.
我不敢苟同
Those dolls represent three things I do not care for:
那些破娃娃代表了我最不爱的三件事
clowns, children and raggediness.
小丑 小孩和破烂
- I think it's a lost cause. - No.
-我觉得没戏了 -不行
There are certain things that say to the world,
在这世上 有几件事能向大家证明
"I have a boyfriend, and he's not made up."
"我的男朋友是真实存在的"
Matching costumes,
情侣装
hickeys and sex tapes.
吻痕 以及性爱录影带
Pick one.
你选一个吧
What's a hickey?
什么是吻痕
How do I look?
我美不
Fine.
还行
Uh-oh, is someone a little blue?
哎呀 有人不开心吗[蓝色]
Come on, Howie, that's like the funniest thing
拜托 华仔 这可是我这辈子说过
I've ever said in my life.
最搞笑的话了
What do you say? You ready to go?
怎么样 可以走了吗
To tell you the truth, I'm not really in the mood.
说实话 我没啥心情去
What are you talking about? It'll be fun.
说什么呢 会很好玩的
All your friends'll be there.
你所有的朋友都会去
Yeah, some friends. They all think I'm boring.
是 所谓的朋友 他们都觉得我很无趣
Maybe you should go without me.
也许你应该一个人去
No, if I'm there alone, people might think
不 如果我一个人去 人家会以为
I'm just a really short person from Avatar.
我是《阿凡达》里的小矮子
I'm sorry. I just don't want to go.
抱歉 我就是不想去
Hey, I just spent the last three hours coloring myself blue.
我刚花了三小时把自己涂成蓝色
I'm gonna be washing paint out of my Smurf for a month!
我"蓝密处"的蓝色得洗一个月才会掉呢
Fine.
好吧
Two weeks ago I was an astronaut.
两周前我还是宇航员
Yeah, well, now you're a Smurf. Keep walking.
好啦 你现在是蓝精灵 快走
Oh, my God, you guys look adorable!
我的天 你们好可爱
Thanks, so do you.
谢谢 你们也是
Slutty cop?
你扮的是放荡女警吗
No, sexy cop.
不 性感女警
Slutty cop only came with a skirt and two badges.
放荡女警的行头只有超短裙和两个徽章遮胸
And Albert Einstein?
你扮的是爱因斯坦吗
Ja, und later she's going to arrest me
对 稍后她会逮捕我
for goink fashter zen da shpeed of light.
因为我超速超过光年了
I thought we said in the car, no accents?
我们在车里说过了 不准有口音
Sorry, Officer.
抱歉 警官
Hello!
你好
It's a great party!
好棒的派对
Thank you!
谢谢
The monster foods, they're really fun.
怪兽食物 好有意思
Oh, yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
I like to think of fun things like that because I'm fun.
我喜欢想出有意思的事 因为我是有意思的人
I'm not clinically depressed at all.
我完全没有临床忧郁症
Sheldon, get in here!
谢尔顿 进来
I should've picked hickey.
我应该选吻痕的
Hey, hey, look at you guys!
瞧你们俩
I'm Raggedy Ann, and he's Raggedy C-3PO.
我是破烂安娃娃 他是破烂C-3PO
It was a compromise. I lost.
这是妥协 我输了
Can you believe Stuart's walking around
斯图尔特居然到处招摇 将派对
taking credit for this party?
成功的功劳全揽在他一人身上
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
What do you mean "Who cares"?
你这么说是什么意思
Look at what I pulled off here.
看看我的心血
The deejay's on fire,
DJ够劲爆
there's a Tardis photo booth in the back room,
后面房间有个塔迪斯照相亭
and, oh, my God, the food!
还有 食物棒的不得了
卡夫食品公司
Stuart wanted Kraft Draculoni and cheese.
斯图尔特还想命名为"卡夫德古拉通心粉"
You're right, the party's fantastic.
你说得对 派对棒极了
Please, tell me more.
求你 再多说说
I haven't heard enough about it all week
我这周还没听够呢
because hearing about that never gets old!
听这个话题永远不会腻
Is this about the space thing again?
这又是因为太空那件事吗
Well, I'm not allowed to talk about it,
我不允许谈这个话题
but since you brought it up, I went to space!
但既然你提了 我上过太空
Space, space, space! Space, space, space!
太空 太空 太空 我上过太空
Whoa, Drinky Smurf.
醉鬼蓝精灵
Can I talk to you for a second?
过来我们说两句
Great, now I'm in trouble.
好了 我有麻烦了
You happy?!
你开心了吧
You, out!
你 给我出去
You are being very rude!
你太没礼貌了
No, I'm not. They're all being rude.
我才不是 他们才没礼貌
And you're being rude.
你也没礼貌
Me? What did I do?
我 我做了什么
"Oh, Howie...
"华仔
Stop talking about space so much.
别再说这么多太空的事了
Nobody likes it."
没人喜欢听"
I don't sound like that.
我说话才不是那样
You're my wife.
你是我老婆
You're supposed to be on my side.
你应该支持我才对
I'm always on your side.
我一直是支持你的啊
Then why are you trying to take this away from me?
那你为什么不让我炫耀这事
Being an astronaut is
成为一名宇航员
the coolest thing I'm ever gonna do.
是我这辈子能做的最酷的事
If I stop talking about it, then I'm just...
如果我不再说这个 那我只是...
Just what?
只是什么
Just plain old Howard Wolowitz again.
只是以前无趣的霍华德·沃罗威茨了
Plain old Howard Wolowitz is the best guy I know.
以前无趣的他 是我认识的最好的男人
You're just saying that.
你只是说了安慰我
No, I'm not. I married him.
我不是 我嫁给了他
On purpose.
特意的哦
Come here.
过来啦
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Nothing to see here.
没什么热闹可瞧
Just sexy police business.
性感女警在执行公务
Just explaining the theory of relativity.
我只是跟她解释相对论
Twice.
"两次"哦
Hey, what you watching?
在看什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
巴兹·奥尔德林 与阿姆斯壮一同上太空的著名宇航员
Raj sent me some video of Buzz Aldrin.
拉杰发了我一段巴兹·奥尔德林的视频[著名宇航员]
Here you go. It's a Milky Way.
给你 这是银河牌巧克力棒
The Milky Way's a galaxy in space.
银河系是太空里的星系
I've been in space.
我上过太空哦
Here's a Mars bar.
这是火星牌巧克力棒
I'm an astronaut.
我是个宇航员
And this one's a Moon Pie.
这是月亮甜饼
I walked on the Moon.
我曾在月亮上漫步
What have you done?
你做过什么
Okay, I get it.
好啦 我懂了