生活大爆炸 第六季 The Big Bang Theory Season 6 第6集: The Extract Obliteration

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 玛尔戈·哈什曼 / 雷吉娜·金 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 /


台词
Xbox 360 Kinect游戏 《舞蹈中心》 歌曲 - YMCA
Try to keep up, Howard!
跟上舞步啊 霍华德
I'm killing it!
哥舞力全开呢
Yeah, I wish we looked as cool dancing in clubs
真希望我们在舞厅跳舞时
as we do right now.
跟现在一样帅
Don't worry, this is exactly how you look
别担心 你们在舞厅跳舞时
when you're dancing in clubs.
就是你们现在这副样
You're welcome, ladies.
女士们 不用谢
Paradigm-shifting news, gentlemen!
超大新闻啊 男士们
Dude!
兄弟
I was about to Bollywood this bitch.
我正要上前舞翻那骚妞呢
Earlier today,
早先
I invited Professor Stephen Hawking to join me
我邀请了史蒂芬·霍金教授与我玩
in the popular online game Words with Friends.
风靡网络的小游戏《填字游戏》
跨平台的知名线上填字游戏游戏名字还有 与朋友谈话/吵架[填字]的意思
Moments ago, he accepted my request.
他刚刚同意了我的游戏邀请
Do you understand what that means?
你们知道这代表什么意思吗
That somewhere right now Stephen Hawking is saying,
霍金教授正在地球上的某处说着
"Damn it.
"靠
I meant to click no."
我本来是要按拒绝的"
I'll walk you through it.
我来解释给你们听吧
The game is not called Words with Strangers.
这游戏可不是叫"与陌生人玩填字"
No, it's not even called
也不是叫
Words with Acquaintances.
"与相识的人玩填字"
It is called Words with...
而是叫"与...
I'm not finishing your sentence.
我才不接你的话
You pulled the plug on my funk.
哥舞翻全场时 你居然关我游戏
Friends!
"与朋友"
It's Words with Friends!
是"与朋友玩填字"游戏
Which Stephen Hawking and I officially are.
代表着我与霍金正式成为朋友了
Now all I need is a bunk bed with a slide;
只要再拥有个双层床与溜滑梯
I'll have everything I've ever wanted
我六岁时就许下的愿望
since I was six years old.
就全都圆满了
That's really nice, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 那挺好啊
I'm happy for you.
我也替你开心
And I'm happy for you, too.
我也替你开心
You are now friends with someone
因为你现在成了
who is officially friends with Stephen Hawking.
史蒂芬·霍金朋友的朋友
Enjoy it, boys.
慢慢乐吧 同志们
You may have peaked.
可能是你们人生的最高点啊
Sheldon, I know Stephen Hawking.
谢尔顿 我也认识史蒂芬·霍金
I worked with him.
我与他共事过
And if they ever come out with a game called
等哪天出了款
Words with People You Once Worked with,
"与曾共事过的人玩填字"的游戏
you'll be off to the races.
才轮你上场
Sheldon, I don't think this actually means...
谢尔顿 玩个游戏也不代表...
Hold that thought!
话别说太早
Professor Hawking has made a move.
"霍金教授下了一步"
Boy, oh boy.
哎哟妈呀
Oh, it's only a matter of time
要不了多久
before we're coming up with fun nicknames for each other.
我们俩就会开始互取好玩绰号了
I'll be Coop.
他喊我"鸡笼弟"
库伯Cooper的coop 也有笼子 鸡笼的意思
He'll be Wheels.
我叫他"轮子哥"
If he's okay with that.
前提是他不介意的话啦
All right.
好的
Crank up the AC, boy!
开大空调吧
It's gonna get hot in here!
哥要热翻全场啦
生活大爆炸 第六季第六集
So, I was taking a shower this morning,
今早我洗了个澡
and when I got out, I started to dry off with
洗完出来 就拿起了旁边
what I thought was a towel
看似浴巾的东西擦身子
but turned out to be Howard's mom's underwear.
结果发现那是霍华德他妈的内裤
I had to take another shower.
害我得重洗了一次澡
It wasn't enough.
但洗了也没用
Nothing will ever be enough.
洗得了身子 洗不去创伤
I once looked in Sheldon's underwear drawer.
有一次我瞧了谢尔顿的内裤抽屉
He yelled at me.
被他骂了
But now I know what it looks like
但那份内裤的记忆将永存我心
and he can never take that away.
他收不回也抢不走
There's a book under here.
这下面有本书呢
Oh, I'll get that.
我自己捡吧
- I got it. I got it. - No, no, it's...
-不用 我捡到了 -别 那是...
Why do you have a history textbook?
你怎么会有一本历史课本啊
It's not a big deal.
没什么啦
Just taking a class at the Pasadena Community College.
我就去了帕萨迪纳社区大学上课嘛
That's great.
这很好啊
I didn't know you wanted to go back to school.
我都不知道你还想再读书
It's just one history class.
只是上个历史课啦
Look, I didn't finish college,
当年没读完大学
so I thought I would give it a try.
就想说再试一下
Not to mention, your acting career
反正你的演艺事业
is going south like Sherman.
也如同佘曼将军 一路向南[失败]
威廉·特库姆塞·佘曼美国南北战争中的北部联邦军将领
Read about it in your book.
翻你的历史课本就懂了
Why would you be embarrassed to tell us?
为什么不好意思告诉我们呢
No, I'm not embarrassed. I just didn't want anyone to know
不是的 我是不想让任何人知道
because I haven't told Leonard yet.
我还没告诉莱纳德嘛
Why wouldn't you tell Leonard?
那你为什么不告诉他呢
Because it's me going back to school,
他听到他女朋友重回学校
and he's gonna be all "You can do it," and "How can I help?"
肯定会说"你行的" "我怎么帮你呢"
and "I'm so proud of you."
以及"我超以你为荣"
I just can't believe you could
真不敢相信
keep something like that from him.
这么大的事情 你居然瞒着他
You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know.
你们绝对是我认识最怪的一对情侣了
Really?
是吗
You can't think of anyone weirder?
你想不到更怪的了吗
I can,
可以啊
but she's sitting right there.
不过那人就坐在那里呢
Yes!
很好
I play the word "Quiver" with a triple letter
我拼Quiver[箭袋] 配合一个3倍加成
and a double word score for 72 points.
以及一个2倍加成 得72分
That ought to let the air out of your tires, Hawking.
把你的轮椅胎给打爆了吧 霍金
Wow, my boyfriend is friends with Stephen Hawking
我的男朋友与史蒂芬·霍金是朋友
and my new dandruff shampoo doesn't smell like tar.
我的新去屑洗发水味道也不是柏油味
Everything really is coming up, Amy.
真是守得云开见月明了啊 艾米
It is glorious.
的确挺光荣
One of the greatest intellects of our time
当代最具智慧的人之一
has agreed to engage with me in a gentlemanly battle of wits.
同意与我进行智力上的君子之争
And I'm spanking him so hard
而且我还虐翻了他
his grad students won't be able to sit down.
估计他带的研究生也要被他虐翻了
You know, when one male dominates another,
当一名男性彻底压制另一男性时
his testosterone level rises.
他的睾丸酮会上升
睾丸酮是一种雄性激素有维持男性第二性征和性欲的作用
What's your point?
说这个干嘛
It's exciting to think you might be getting a testosterone level.
想到你会有睾丸酮就兴奋嘛
My friend Stephen
我的好友史蒂芬
just played the word "Act" for 18 points.
拼了Act[行动] 得18分
That's right, I call him Stephen now.
是的 我现在直呼他名字
Because I checked, and he was not okay with Wheels.
我问过他了 他不接受"轮子哥"的绰号
Oh, you could turn his "Act" into "Extract,"
你可以把他的Act连成Extract[提取]
and it would be for double points.
这样的话分能加倍
Amy.
艾米
Why would you give me a word?
你干嘛直接告诉我一个答案呢
Now, if I play "Extract," it would be cheating.
如果我拼了这个字 我就是作弊
Sorry.
抱歉
Although, I could play the completely unrelated
不过我可以填一个完全不相关的
and better word "Extract."
更好字眼Extract[萃取物 一字多义]
Ethical conundrum avoided.
成功避免道德难题
Thanks, brain.
谢谢你 大脑
Spaghetti okay?
意大利面好吃吗
It's crunchy.
很"脆"
Just the way I like it.
我就爱这样的
Yeah, I don't think the water was really boiling.
好啦 那水我也觉得没烧开
It's great. I love it.
挺好的 我很喜欢啦
Okay, listen, there's something I need to tell you.
听着 我有事情要告诉你
I've been thinking about going back to school for a while now.
我考虑重返校园有一段时间了
So a couple months ago,
所以一个月前
I started taking a history class at the community college.
我在一家社区大学报读了历史课
That's great! Great, great, great!
这真是太棒了 棒极了 超棒的
Why wait so long to tell me?
干嘛拖这么久才告诉我呢
I don't want you to make a big deal out of it.
因为我不想你小题大作
Why do you think I'd be like that?
你为什么会这样想我呢
I get it, you're taking one class. It's nice.
我懂 你报了一门课 很好啊
Maybe if it goes well,
如果一切顺利
you take another, you enroll full-time.
可以再报一门 然后变成全日制学生
Ooh, be sure to keep an eye on
对了 记得注意下
which credits transfer to a four-year college.
哪些学分是能转修成四年制大学的
You're making it a big deal.
你现在就是在小题大作
Sorry. Whatever.
抱歉 那随便吧
It's all good.
都好
Anyway, that's it.
总之 就是这样
I just thought you should know.
我就觉得该知会你一声
Am I allowed to ask how the class is going?
我能问问课上得怎么样吗
It's really good.
相当不错
We've been talking about the origins of slavery.
我们在学有关奴隶的起源
Turn in my first paper tomorrow.
明天就要上交我第一篇论文
Great topic. I can help with that.
好主题 我可以帮你
There are lots of different perspectives you can take:
你可以从很多不同的观点来论述
economic, sociological, political...
比如经济 社会 政治
Hey, this is my paper.
喂 这是我的论文
And my perspective is that slavery is bad.
我的观点就是 奴隶是坏事
Oh, and my professor's black,
我的教授是黑人
so I'm pretty sure that's the right answer.
所以我确信这就是正确的答案
- Can I take a look? - No,
-我能看看吗 -不行
Leonard, this is my thing.
莱纳德 这是我的东西
- Okay, I get it. - Thank you.
-好吧 我知道了 -多谢理解
It's like when I started doing chin-ups;
这像我开始练引体向上时
I didn't want you to see until I could do one.
做不到一个前 我都没脸让你看
FYI, really close.
顺便说一声 差点就成功了
Thank you.
谢谢
Now behave yourself and eat your dinner.
现在给我乖乖地吃饭
Maybe later, if you're lucky,
晚点 运气好的话
you get to sleep with a college girl.
你或许可以跟一个大学生上床哟
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I went to four years of college
我念了四年大学
and five years of grad school, that never happened once.
五年研究生院 这种好事一次都没发生过
I think the next time I have to speak to a call center in India,
下次我跟在印度的客服中心讲话时
I'm going to try using an American accent.
我要试着用美国口语
Why?
为什么
Because when I use my regular voice,
因为用正常声音说话
I feel like I'm making fun of them.
我会觉得我好像在逗他们玩
That's ridiculous.
这理由太可笑了吧
Not to mention, your American accent is terrible.
而且你的美国口音烂死了
Dude, my accent is brilliant.
伙计 我的口音超棒的
Hey, my snow-white American friends,
我白皮肤的美国朋友们
let's put some cow meat on the barbecue
让我们把牛肉放上烤肉架
and eat it until we're all obese.
然后猛吃 直到吃成死胖子
This is what you sound like.
你其实是像这样
I think I'm talking in an American accent,
我觉得我在用美国口音说话
but it really sounds like
但听起来却是
I'm wearing a set of giant dentures.
我正戴着一副不合嘴的假牙说话
Sheldon, do I really sound like that?
谢尔顿 我听起来真的像那样吗
Tell him he sounds like that.
告诉他就是那样
Sheldon, you okay?
谢尔顿 你没事吧
It's been three days.
这都三天了
Why hasn't Stephen Hawking played a word?
为什么史蒂芬·霍金还没拼一个字
The guy's a genius.
那家伙是天才
Maybe you weren't challenging enough for him.
或许你对他来说 挑战性不够
Not challenging?
不够挑战性
I was humiliating the man.
我把他虐爆了好吗
I was thinking of writing a book called
我还在想出一本书 名叫
A Brief History of the Time
《时间简史之
《时间简史》的作者为霍金本人
I Made Stephen Hawking Cry Like a Little Girl.
我让史蒂芬·霍金痛哭流涕》
There's the problem.
这就是问题所在
You can't beat Hawking like that.
你不能这样打败霍金
He hates to lose.
他讨厌输
Everyone knows the guy's a big baby.
大家都知道他脾气跟小孩一样
I mean, forget the wheelchair, he should be in a stroller.
他不应该坐轮椅 他应该坐婴儿车才对
Really?
真的吗
One time when I was working with him,
有次我跟他共事时
he said that Johnny Depp was in The Matrix.
他说强尼·戴普有参演《黑客帝国》
I told him he was wrong, but he kept insisting.
我告诉他记错了 可他仍死命坚持
So I looked it up online and showed him.
于是我把再网上查出来的结果给他看
Well, the next day, he had a pizza party,
然后第二天 他举办了个披萨派对
and everyone got invited but me.
大家都被邀请了 唯独我没有
And then he was all,
然后他就说
"Your invitation must have gotten lost in the matrix."
"可能你的邀请函丢在母体里了吧"
Good Lord, what have I done?
上帝啊 我都做了什么啊
Good Lord, what have I done?
上帝啊 我都做了什么啊
Terrible.
烂死了
All right, hotshot, let's hear your Indian.
好吧 高手 那你说印度口音试试
I can't sit on that elephant,
我不能坐上那头大象
my ass is on fire from eating all this curry.
因为吃了咖喱 我火烧火燎地想拉肚子
Okay, yeah, that's pretty good.
好吧 说得真好
Please be good.
拜托是篇好论文
Please be good.
拜托是篇好论文
Okay.
好吧
She writes like she cooks.
她写作煮饭一样烂
Play.
拼字
Play. Play.
拼字 拼字
Play.
拼字
Play.
拼字
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Trying to use a Jedi mind trick
试图用绝地念力
to control Stephen Hawking.
来控制斯蒂芬·霍金
Play.
拼字
He must be wearing a Tin foil hat or something.
他肯定头戴着防念力锡纸帽什么的
I did a bad thing.
我做了件坏事
- Does it affect me? - No.
-会影响到我吗 -不会
Then suffer in silence.
那你默默忍受吧
Play.
拼字
Play. Play.
拼字 拼字
Stephen Hawking...
史蒂芬·霍金...
Stephen Hawking... Stephen Hawking.
史蒂芬·霍金... 史蒂芬·霍金
Penny started taking a class.
佩妮报读了一个班
She wrote a paper, she didn't want me to read it,
她写了篇论文 但不给我看
I went behind her back and I read it anyway.
但我背着她偷偷看完了
Stephen Hawking hates me.
史蒂芬·霍金讨厌我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办才好
I mean, the paper's terrible.
她那论文写的糟透了
But if I tell her, she'll know that I read it
但如果我告诉她 她就知道我看过了
and she'll get really mad.
她一定会很生气
I was beating him so bad,
我把他虐得太惨
he doesn't want to be friends anymore.
他不想跟我做朋友了
Why does everyone love me except Stephen Hawking?
大家都喜欢我 为何史蒂芬·霍金不这样呢
Is it possible we're having two different conversations?
咱俩讨论的貌似不是同一件事吧
How would I know? I'm not listening to you.
我怎么知道 我又没听你说什么
Hang on.
等一下
Okay.
有了
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们接下来这么干
Chess clock.
赛棋钟
We each get five minutes to talk about our problems.
我们每人有5分钟说自己的麻烦
We'll take turns.
轮流说
Each turn will consist of a statement
每一轮包括自我陈述
and a helpful response from the friend.
以及朋友提出的有益建议
Begin.
计时开始
I humiliated Stephen Hawking in a game of Words with Friends.
我在《填字游戏》中虐了史蒂芬·霍金
He stopped playing.
结果他不玩了
And now we're not friends anymore.
现在我们已不再是朋友了
He's probably busy.
他可能很忙呢
You're worried about nothing.
你没必要担心
Give it a couple more days.
再给他几天时间
I'm sure he'll play, and you'll see that everything's fine.
他会玩的 你就会发现一切都没事
My turn.
到我了
I can't let Penny hand in a bad paper,
我不能让佩妮交这么一篇烂论文
but how do I tell her it's bad
但我如何告诉她这件事
without letting her know that I read it?
又不让她知道我已经看了呢
Beats me. Now...
这难倒我了 现在...
I know Hawking's not busy
我知道霍金根本没在忙
because I can see he's playing other people right now.
因为我能看到他在跟其他人玩呢
Maybe since you're so good,
也许你太强了
he's taking his time to meet the challenge.
他得花时间去思考该怎么下
I want Penny to enjoy school...
我希望佩妮能享受在学校...
Wolowitz told me he's a big baby!
沃罗威茨告诉我他是个大孩子
But I didn't know that,
但我又不知道这事
and I played "Extract" for 82 points.
我连成了"Extract"这个词 得了82分
It's all Amy's fault. She told me to play it.
都是艾米的错 她让我拼这词的
I have got to cut her loose.
我得跟她割席断交
Sheldon, I wasn't done talking.
谢尔顿 我还没说完呢
She hands in the paper tomorrow.
她明天就要交论文了
I know I could help her.
我知道我帮得了她
And she's my girlfriend...
她是我女朋友...
I-I should be allowed to help her.
她 她应该准我帮她
Why aren't I allowed to help her?
为什么就不准我帮她呢
Yeah, I hear you, brother.
我懂你的烦恼 兄弟
No.
不行
You need to give me some advice.
你需要给我点建议
Fine. Women, huh?
行啊 女人嘛 是吧
No...
不行...
Specific to my situation.
要针对我的情况给建议
Blonde women, huh?
金发女人嘛 是吧
Empathetic!
设身处地的建议
- It sucks to be you. - I quit.
-算你倒霉呗 -我不玩了
Leonard, wait. No.
莱纳德 等下 不要嘛
I listened to your dumb thing.
我都听完了你的蠢事
Leonard, come back.
莱纳德 快回来
Leonard, come back.
莱纳德 快回来
Leonard, come back.
莱纳德 快回来
- What? - Oh, of course,
-干啥 -难怪呢
it only works on the weak-minded.
只有意志薄弱的人才会被操控
Good morning, sunshine.
早安 阳光小美女
Leonard.
莱纳德
It's 8:00 a.M.
才早上8点
It's like the middle of the night.
相当于三更半夜啊
I know, but I have to go to work,
我知道 但我得去上班了
and I made you breakfast.
我给你做了早餐
Oh, wow, that's so sweet.
哇哦 这太贴心了
- Hey, what's this? - Uh, before you open that,
-这是什么 -在你打开之前
um, are you familiar with the story of
我想问你 听过一个童话叫
"The Shoemaker and the Elves"?
"精灵和鞋匠"吗
Elves? Come on, Leonard.
精灵吗 拜托 莱纳德
- It's too early for Lord of the Rings. - No, no.
-现在看《指环王》也太早了吧 -不 不
Listen, um...
听我说
Once upon a time, there was this shoemaker
很久很久以前 有一个鞋匠
and when he went to bed at night,
他晚上上床睡觉后
elves would sneak in
精灵们会偷偷地
and they would make all these amazing shoes for him.
趁他入睡时 做漂亮的鞋子给他卖
And when the shoemaker woke up in the morning,
当鞋匠第二天一早醒来时
he-he would be super happy,
他...他会非常开心
not mad at the elves at all.
一点也不责怪小精灵们
Open it.
打开吧
Okay.
好吧
"An examination of the economic, cultural,
1619至1865年 南北战争前
and political roots of slavery
从经济 文化 政治分析
in the Old South: 1619 to 1865."
旧南方地区奴隶制度的根源
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Don't ask me. A little elf did it.
别问我 是一个小精灵做的
So let me get this straight.
让我理理清楚
You just assumed my paper would be bad
你没看就猜我的文章会很糟
so you wrote one for me?
所以你写了份新的给我吗
No, I assumed it would be good. Then I read it.
不 我猜你的文章会很棒 所以我看了
- What?! - No, I...
-什么 -不是 我...
I mean, it was good.
我是说 的确不错
There were just a few things that needed a little polishing.
只是还有点地方需要稍加润色
- W... You changed every word. - That's not true.
-什么啊 你把每个词都改了 -那不是事实
"Slavery."
"奴隶制"
"1619,"
"1619年"
your name at the top-- that's all you.
还有上面你的名字 都是你写的呀
You are such an ass.
你真是个混蛋
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you
这就是为何我报读时
I was taking a class in the first place.
没第一时间告诉你的原因
Please don't be upset. I-I just...
请别生气 我只是...
I didn't want you ending up with a bad grade
我只是不希望你得分太低
and get discouraged and give up on the idea
然后灰心丧气 就不再想
of going back to school.
继续学业了
Right, because me being in school
是哦 因为我上学
is so important to you.
对你来说太重要了
That way, you wouldn't have to be dating someone
这样的话 你约会的对象就不仅仅
who's only a waitress.
是个服务员
Oh, come on, you know that's not true.
拜托 你知道我不是这个意思
Do I? Listen to me.
是吗 听好了
I need to do this on my own.
读书这事得靠我自己
If I fail, I fail. If I pass, I pass.
挂科就挂科 及格就及格
Do you get it?
你明白了吗
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
抱歉 我只是想帮忙
Yeah, well, next time don't.
下次别帮了
Oh, and since you like stories so much,
还有 既然你这么喜欢讲故事
this is not "The Shoemaker and the Elves," okay?
这不是《鞋匠与精灵》 明白吗
This is, "Give a man a fish, he eats it.
这是 "给人一条鱼 他就吃了
Teach a man to fish, he...
教会他捕鱼 他...
sells it or something." Whatever, I don't know!
会卖鱼什么的" 随便啦 我不知道
It's just a lot better than what you did, you big jerk!
那也比你强多了 你个大混蛋
You ever hear back from Hawking?
霍金那边有消息吗
No.
没有
It would appear as if I've lost him.
看来我失去他这朋友了
Stupid brain.
笨大脑
It'll be okay.
没事的
How can it be okay?
怎么会没事
Stephen Hawking's a genius
史蒂芬·霍金是天才
and he talks like a robot.
说话又跟机器人一样
It's everything I've ever wanted in a friend.
这可是我理想中的完美朋友
Yeah, but if he's a sore loser,
但如果他这人输不起
maybe you're better off without him.
没这个朋友也罢
You're right.
有道理
I guess I just have to make lemonade out of the two of you.
我想我只有尽力把你俩变成柠檬水了
生活给了你柠檬[苦难] 你就把它变成柠檬水[幸福]
He played! He played!
他拼字了 他拼字了
Coop and Rolling Thunder are together again.
鸡笼弟和雷霆之轮哥又和好了
He was okay with that nickname.
他对这个绰号没意见
So, now all you have to do is let him win.
你现在只要放水让他赢就行了
Way ahead of you.
早想到了
I will play the word "At"
我会拼"At"[在]
for two measly points, throwing the game
获得微不足道的两分 输掉比赛
and thus securing my friendship
以巩固我和
with the smartest man in the world.
世上最聪明的人的友谊
What are you waiting for? Hit "Send."
你等什么呢 提交答案啊
I can't.
下不了手
Losing on purpose is intellectually dishonest.
故意放水是智慧上的欺诈
So don't do it.
那就别这样
Oh, but I want to be Hawking's friend.
可我想做霍金的朋友
So do it.
那就快发啊
No, but if I do, I'll be a phony,
但如果这样做 我就是个伪君子
a sellout,
没节操
a Hollywood poser.
像好莱坞明星一样假
Then don't do it.
那就别这样做
I won't.
我不会
This feels right.
这样感觉才对
My mother always said, "to thine own self be true."
我妈总是说 对自己要诚实
Good for you.
好样的
'Course she also told me that every animal in the world
她也告诉我全世界的动物
got on one boat, so what does she know? And send.
上了一条船 她懂什么呀 发送
诺亚方舟
Haven't heard from you in a couple days.
几天没见到你了
You still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗
Nope.
I have no reason to...
我没有理由
"B" mad at you.
生你的气[谐音be mad at you]
That's right. On my paper.
没错 我的论文
Not yours, mine, you punk-ass elf.
不是你的 是我的得了B- 你这个混蛋精灵
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Hmm, how about,
这样说
"Gee, Penny, you're smarter than I thought.
"老天 佩妮 你比我想象中要聪明
You may be the one in school,
虽说上学的是你
but I'm the one who learned a lesson.
但学到一课的是我
I'm so stupid, Penny. Duh..."
我好蠢 佩妮 真滴"
She sounds exactly like you!
她学你学得惟妙惟肖啊
How'd it go with Leonard?
莱纳德有啥反应
I don't think he'll be making that mistake again.
我想他不会再犯这种错误了
Good.
太好了
So, I know this goes without saying,
我知道我这是多此一举
but if either of you tell Leonard
但如果你们告诉莱纳德
you helped me rewrite this paper,
你们帮我重写了论文
I will beat you both with a bag of oranges.
我会用一袋橙子打爆你们俩
- Got it. - Understood.
-知道 -明白
Now, ladies, we got a B-minus on this paper.
姐妹们 这次论文得了B-
I think if we put our heads together,
我认为如果我们一起努力
on the next one we could get an "A."
下次就会得个A
Uh, but we got you a B-minus on purpose to make it believable.
可我们是故意让你得B-的 这样才可信
Believable?
可信
You saying I'm not smart?
你是说我不聪明吗
- No, no! - You're smart.
-不是 -你很聪明
That's better.
这还差不多
I feel like I'm in high school again.
感觉我又回到了高中
Yeah, doing the prom queen's homework so she'll like us.
对 帮舞会皇后做功课 这样她才喜欢我们
I know.
是啊
It's finally working.
这招终于管用了
It's Stephen Hawking.
是史蒂芬·霍金
Answer it. I want to hear.
快接 我想听
Professor Hawking,
霍金教授
how nice of you to call.
很高兴你打电话过来
Hello.
你好
I really enjoyed our game, Dr. Cooper.
我玩游戏玩得很开心 库珀博士
Oh, me, too.
我也是
Or should I say Dr. Loser?
还是该叫你窝囊废博士呢
Ha, ha, ha.
哈哈哈
Yes, congratulations.
是的 恭喜你
You won fair and square.
你是实至名归的赢家
Uh, very impressive, sir.
非常厉害 先生
Do you like brain teasers?
你喜欢"脑筋急转弯"吗
Oh, I love brain teasers.
我爱玩"脑筋急转弯"
What does Sheldon Cooper
谢尔顿·库珀
and a black hole have in common?
与黑洞有什么共同点
They both suck.
都很烂[吸力]
Neener neener.
气死你 气死你