Previously on The Big Bang Theory:
《生活大爆炸》前情回顾
This is just a minor setback.
这只是一点小挫折
No, it's not, okay?
这不是 明白吗
I've been out here for, like, ten years.
我已经离家拼搏十年了
I have nothing to show for it.
我依然一无所有
Leonard Hofstadter,
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
will you marry me?
你愿意娶我吗
Did you seriously just say, "Um..."?
你刚才那一声是在犹豫吗
- It's an outrage. - I know.
-这太过分了 -我明白
The university-- they think they can do whatever they want.
大学的高层觉得他们想干嘛就能干嘛
We just have to sit there and take it.
我们只能乖乖任由摆布
You need to let it go, Sheldon.
别老拽着这事不放了 谢尔顿
You work tirelessly for someone, and this is what you get.
我没日没夜地为他们干活 却落得如此下场
They're just making you use your vacation days!
他们就是让你把年假用掉而已
But I don't want a vacation.
可我不想放假
Okay, listen, I don't mean to diminish what you're going through,
我不想轻视你心灵受到的创伤
but I'm a little distracted right now.
但我现在真的没心思
So, Penny proposed, you didn't say yes,
不就是佩妮求了婚 你没答应嘛
and now you think you may have lost her love forever.
所以现在你天天发愁到底会不会失去她
How does this compare to me being forced
这破事怎么比得上我被人
to relax for a few days?
逼迫放假来得惨啊
- It doesn't! - Thank you!
-完全比不上 -就是嘛
I'm gonna go talk to Penny.
我要去跟佩妮谈谈
I'm going to go inside, put on my coziest pajamas,
我要回家穿上我最舒服的睡衣
curl up with a good book
蜷在床上看本好书
and wait for this nightmare to be over.
等待这场噩梦的结束
Hey. Look, I'm sorry I didn't text you back.
抱歉没回你短信
I just needed some time to think.
我只是需要点时间想想
- Okay. - Here. Come in.
-没事 -来 进来吧
Look, if you want to break up, just say it.
如果你是想要分手 就说出来吧
- Leonard... - No, no, no, no. I take it back.
-莱纳德... -别别别 我收回那句话
Don't say it. Just-just hate me, but stay with me.
千万别分手 恨我就好 别离开我
It worked for my parents.
反正我爸妈也这样
Listen, I don't want to break up with you.
听我说 我没想要跟你分手
So, it's cool if I cry a little?
不介意我落两滴男儿泪吧
Yeah, I probably wouldn't.
要我就不会这么做
Look, you did the right thing last night.
你昨晚的做法是正确的
I was just frustrated because my career is going nowhere.
当时我因为事业不顺 内心严重受挫
Look, I get it, and I want you to know
我理解 我也想你知道
that I support whatever you want to do.
无论你想做什么事 我都支持你
Great, because I've been thinking,
那就好 因为我在想
if I really want this acting thing to work,
如果我真想要演员事业能成功
I need to focus all my energy on it.
我就得身心完全投入
I should quit waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory.
我决定辞芝士蛋糕工厂的服务员工作
- That-That's a big step. - I know.
-这是个大改变啊 -我知道
So, you know, before making any rash...
所以在你做任何冲动的...
- I already quit. - And I support you!
-我已经辞职了 -那我也支持你
- Come on, take me to work with you. - No.
-好嘛 带我跟你去上班 -不行
- You're on vacation. - Please.
-你在放假 -求你了
What if there's a big breakthrough in science today
万一今天科学界有重大突破
and I'm not there to see it?
我却错过无法见证呢
Do you really think there's gonna be a breakthrough
你真的觉得你如果不在 科学界能有什么
without you there to do it?
重大突破吗
No. I was just tricking you.
当然不会有 这是陷阱题
- Take me with you.- No!
-带我一起去 -不行
- Please. - No!
-求你了 -就是不行
Too bad. I'm coming with you.
抱歉 我就是要跟着你
- Oh, Sheldon, stay! - But...
-谢尔顿 停 -但是...
I'm going to work.
我要去上班了
- Hey. - Sorry. Did I startle you?
-你好啊 -抱歉 我吓到你了吗
Yes, but at this point, pretty much any customer does.
没关系 这时间所有客人都会吓到我
What can I do for you?
你要买什么
Well, I need a little help.
我需要你帮个忙
I accidentally destroyed one of Howard's comic books this morning,
今早我不小心弄坏了霍华德的一本漫画书
and I was hoping I could replace it.
所以我想买一本来替换
Wow. What happened?
发生了什么事
Batman got his ass kicked by my curling iron.
蝙蝠侠被我的烫发棒给虐了
Well, don't let The Riddler know that.
可别把这个秘密告诉谜语人
It's a comic book joke.
这是个漫画哏啦
Or maybe it's not.
也可能不是哏吧
Do you have this one?
你还有这本书吗
Uh, well, it's-it's pretty rare.
这本书市面上很少见了
Can you give me a few days to track it down?
我需要几天时间找一下
Ooh, I was kind of hoping to get it
我还希望能在华仔下班
before Howie comes home from work.
回家之前就把书换掉
Oh. What's the hurry?
干嘛这么着急
Well, he's always saying
他平时就爱念叨
I should be more careful with my curling iron,
让我用烫发棒的时候多注意点
and it seems like a dangerous precedent
要是让他发现
to let him think he can be right.
他也有说对的时候就惨了
Well, I'll do what I can,
我尽力而为吧
but I can't make any promises.
但我可不敢打包票一定能找到
You know, I do work at a pharmaceutical company.
其实我在制药公司工作呢
If you can make this happen today,
如果你今天能帮我找到书
I can hook you up with anxiety medication,
我就能帮你搞点抗焦虑
- antidepressants. - Really?
-和抗抑郁的药 -是吗
Do you have any of these?
那你有这些药吗
Hello, Mr. Rat Brain.
鼠脑君 你好吗
Not so bitey without the rest of the rat
没了身体的其他部分
to back us up now, are we?
现在没法咬我了吧
Hey, what brings you guys here?
你俩来干什么
Well, we were just on our way to lunch
我们要去吃午饭
and wanted to see if you'd like to join.
顺道看看你想不想一起去
Because Sheldon's not here this week,
因为这周谢尔顿不上班
and you don't think I have any other options?
你们就觉得我没有别人陪伴了吗
I'm just kidding. I'll get my purse.
开玩笑的 我拿上包就走
I'm sorry. I didn't know you had any company.
抱歉 我不知道你有客人在
Uh, Bert, this is Howard and Rajesh.
伯特 这是霍华德和拉杰什
Guys, this is Bert.
这位是Bert
- Hey. Good to see you. - Hey.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
Anyway, I wanted to show you
我是想过来给你看看
this tourmalinated quartz that we got in the lab.
我们在实验室弄出来的石英晶体
- Bert works for the geology department. - Yeah.
-伯特在地质系工作 -没错
You know what, uh, geologists and Bon Jovi have in common?
你们知道地质学家和邦·乔飞的共同点是什么吗
You're both into rock?
你们都喜欢石头[摇滚]吗
Oh, you forgot your quartz.
你忘了把石英拿走了
I want you to have it.
送给你吧
Yeah, he's nice because he likes you.
他对你好是因为他喜欢你
What?! No, he doesn't.
什么呀 他才不喜欢我呢
He brought you a pretty rock.
他送你一块漂亮的石头
So? He does that every day...Oh.
那又怎样 他每天都送我...
You know, if you'd rather skip lunch
如果你不想吃午饭
and hang out with your boyfriend Bert, it's totally okay.
而想和你男友伯特在一起 我们完全没意见
He's not my boyfriend.
他才不是我男朋友呢
Are you sure? He's tall, pale and awkward.
你确定吗 他个高 肤白 人怪
That sounds like your type.
貌似就是你的菜啊
Should someone as lonely as you really be making fun of me?
你这种万年没人爱的家伙也敢来取笑我吗
Yeah, grow up, Howard. God.
没错 霍华德 你成熟点好不好
What do I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我该怎么做呢 我不想伤害他的感情
Maybe the problem is he thinks you're available.
也许问题就出在他不知道你名花有主了
Does he know you're dating Sheldon?
他知道你在跟谢尔顿谈恋爱吗
I guess it hasn't come up.
好像从没提过这事
And does Sheldon know you're dating Sheldon?
那谢尔顿知道你们俩是算在谈恋爱吗
I'm sorry. Who are you dating?
不好意思 那你又是跟谁在恋爱
Yeah, knock it off, Howard!
就是 把嘴闭上 霍华德
I'm on vacation. What do you think?
我在上班 你觉得呢
Why are you sitting in the stairwell?
那你为什么坐在楼梯上
Leonard told me to stay.
莱纳德让我待在这
Oh. Well, good boy.
真听话 乖孩子[狗狗]
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Oh, I have a ton of errands to run.
我要出去办一堆事
I need to make copies of my headshot,
我得去多洗几张我的大头照
send them off to agents
寄给不同的经济人
and sign up for a new acting class and...
然后去报一门新的表演课
- Well, have fun. - Okay.
-祝你忙得开心 -好的
- You want to come with me? - Really?
-你要不要一起来 -可以吗
Come on, boy. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
当然可以 走吧 快 乖孩子[狗狗]
Get in the car. Come on.
快上车 走
All right, thanks a lot.
谢天谢地
They have one at Capital Comics.
首都漫画店有一本
- Oh, that's great. - No, it's not.
-那太棒了 -才不是
I hate that place.
我讨厌那地方
Guy who owns it is a jerk.
那个店主就是一个混蛋
He's always making me feel bad about myself.
他总爱让我产生强烈的自卑感
Oh, that's terrible.
太糟糕了
What's the address?
那家店在哪里
You know, why don't I just take you there?
算了 要不我带你去吧
That way, I can make sure he doesn't rip you off.
这样我能确保他不会趁机敲诈
Oh, thanks, but I don't want you to close up.
多谢啦 但我不希望你关门
I mean, won't you lose business?
你会损失客人的
Sorry. That was mean.
抱歉 这话太损了
- Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory? - Yeah.
-佩妮真的辞掉了服务员的工作吗 -是的
- So, what is she doing today? - I don't know.
-那她今天干什么 -我不知道
She already thinks I don't support this,
她已经认为我在这方面不支持她
so if I call, it might look like I'm checking up on her.
所以如果我打给她 就会像查岗一样
Well, do you support this?
那你支持她吗
She's a great actress.
她是一名很棒的女演员
I'm proud she's taking this risk.
她敢冒这个险 真让我感到骄傲
You bought that? Great!
你还真信啊 太棒了
I got to call her before I forget how I said it.
我要在忘记怎么演之前 赶快打给佩妮
You taking Hollywood by storm?
你有没有袭卷好莱坞啊
Actually, I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.
其实我现在在芝士蛋糕工厂呢
You got your job back. That is great news.
你要回工作啦 那真是太好了
I didn't want to say anything,
我本来不想多说什么
but you are making the right choice.
但你这么做才是正确的
To plunge yourself into debt right now
现在就切断自己的经济来源
- would be literally insane. Yeah.
-简直就是疯了嘛 -是啊
I'm just returning my uniform.
我是来这还工作服的
And I support you.
对了 我支持你哦
Before we begin your guided meditation,
在开始接受冥想引导前
and picture yourself in a peaceful environment.
想象自己处于一个平和安详的环境
I'm inside the CERN super collider.
我处于欧洲核子研究中心的超级对撞机里
Now, take a deep, relaxing breath in through your nose.
现在用鼻子轻松地深吸一口气
Didn't see that coming.
真是"没想到"啊
What was I gonna do? Two "ins" in a row?
不然咧 连吸两口气憋死自己吗
Where's my lemonade?
我的柠檬汁呢
A fitting swan song to your career as a waitress
告别你服务员职业生涯的最佳方式
to forget my order one last time.
就是最后一次忘记我的点单
Do you think quitting my job was a mistake?
你认为我辞职是个错误吗
Do you see me drinking lemonade?
你有看到我在喝柠檬汁吗
Because Leonard just pissed me off.
因为莱纳德刚刚气到我了
Am I being an idiot or not?
我辞职是不是特傻啊
No, I don't think you are.
不啊 我不这么认为
The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100%
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己
of your time and energy to it.
百分之百的时间和精力
When I decided I was going to be a physicist,
当我决心要成为一个物理学家时
I didn't take some other job
我没有随便找一份工作
in case it didn't work out.
好给自己留一条后路
Which wasn't easy because there was a lot of pressure
这决定不容易 因为那年皮尔森老师
from Ms. Pierson for me to be chalk monitor that year.
不断对我施压 让我当补粉笔专员
Thank you. I needed to hear that.
谢谢 我需要这样的鼓励
Why can't Leonard understand it?
为什么莱纳德就是不明白呢
Because he's not like us, Penny.
因为他不像咱俩 佩妮
Yeah, I need to start cracking the window
是是 下次再把你留在车里
when I leave you in the car.
得留个缝 免得你脑子缺氧了
So, anyway, there's this big, uh, rock and mineral show
对了 下周在圣塔莫尼卡有个
next week in Santa Monica and...
大型的岩石矿物展
before you say anything else, I...
在你说出口之前 我想告诉你
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
You thought I was gonna ask you to go with me
你以为我是邀请你跟我一起
to the mineral show. - Weren't you?
-去看展览吗 -难道不是吗
That's very nice of you, but...
多谢你的好意 但
I do have a boyfriend.
我的确有男朋友了
That's what you all say.
你们都这么说
You just don't want to go out with me
你们只是不想跟我出去约会
because I have an off-putting personality.
因为我是个令人讨厌的人
No, that's not true.
不 不是的
My boyfriend has an off-putting personality, too.
我的男朋友也是一个让人讨厌的人
Like, way worse than you.
而且比你讨厌多了
I mean, I'm big and weird and funny-looking
我这么大只 个性古怪 长相奇怪
and no one ever wants to do anything with me.
从来不会有人想跟我一起玩
I know I'm a monster.
我知道我就是一怪物
No, Bert, come on.
不 伯特 别走
I'd love to go to the mineral show with you.
我很乐意陪你去看矿物展
Yeah. Haven't seen this many people in my store
自从那辆韩国教堂大巴
since that Korean church bus
从我店前门玻璃撞进来后
crashed through my front window.
我店再也没有见过那么多人
Haven't seen you in forever.
好久不见
Look how gray you've gotten.
你看你都灰成这样了
My hair's exactly the same color as always.
我的头发一直都是这个颜色
No, I was talking about your skin.
不 我是在说你的肤色
Look, uh, my friend here needs a comic book...
我的朋友要找一本漫画书
And she went into your store by mistake.
她应该是无意走进你的店吧
Good thing there was no one there to see you.
幸好他家店没人 不会有人知道你走错地方
Oh, yeah, yeah. I got this.
这本啊 我这里有
Even you, Sweatpants?
运动裤肥仔 连你也抛弃我
Can I offer you a coffee?
要不要来一杯咖啡
Espresso? Latte?
是浓缩咖啡还是拿铁呢
How about you, Stu? Mocha? Scone?
你呢 斯图 摩卡还是司康饼
Directions to the nearest soup kitchen?
还是要这附近施舍处的地址啊
He knows where the soup kitchen is.
他知道施舍处在哪
It's on Merton Avenue.
在默顿大道上
I don't think I like the way you're treating my friend.
我不喜欢你这样对待我的朋友
You want the book or not?
你还想不想要这本书了
Let's go, Stuart.
我们走 斯图尔特
You know something, Jesse?
你知道吗 杰西
You may have a successful business
虽说你生意兴隆
a-and the kind of pink complexion
均衡营养
that comes with good nutrition...
养得一脸粉嫩
...but I have something more important.
但我拥有更重要的东西
Which I would trade in a heartbeat for all of this.
但我会毫不犹豫放弃友谊来换取这一切
The mineral and rock show?
矿物岩石展览
That would be awful even without Bert.
即使不跟伯特去 听着都很没劲
So what am I supposed to do now?
那我现在应该怎么办
Prepare your uterus for his gigantic offspring?
让你的子宫为他的巨人婴儿做好准备
This isn't funny.
不许拿这事开玩笑
I'm gonna have to tell him the truth:
我必须跟他说实话
that even if I didn't have a boyfriend,
就算我没有男友
I wouldn't be interested in him.
也不会喜欢他
I've heard those words so many times.
这话我听过太多遍了
From Linda Nosenchuck, Tammy Rosenworcel...
琳达·诺森恰克 谭米·罗森沃塞尔
Padma Kapur, Neha Chowdury...
帕德玛·卡普尔 内哈·恰德瑞
...Marci Grossman, Lisa Mazzarino...
马茜·格罗斯曼 莉萨·马扎里诺
- ...Megan Pincus... - ...Tammy Cho...
-梅根·平卡斯 -谭米·周
Oh, who was that girl from our Starbucks?
我们常去那家星巴克的女生叫什么来着
- Arlene Russel! - Yes! Arlene!
-艾琳·罗素 -没错 艾琳
She wrote "no way" on both our cappuccinos.
她在我俩的卡布奇诺杯上 都写上了"不可能"
That guy's got a rough afternoon ahead of him.
有一个悲催的下午在等着他
Well, how would you want a girl
你们希望一个女生
to tell you she wasn't interested?
如何拒绝你们
I guess, uh, I'd like her to sit me down,
我希望她和我好好坐着
look me in the eye and say,
看着我的眼睛说
"I was wrong. I love you."
"我错了 我爱你"
And then maybe she could touch me in a special way.
或许再用上特别的方式爱抚我
That's how you reject a guy.
没错 拒绝男生就要这样
Okay, I don't have time for this.
我没时间听你俩瞎掰
I'm just gonna go find him and be brutally honest.
我要直接去找他 残忍地说出真相算了
- No, don't. - He'll be so upset.
-别这样 -他会很伤心的
He'll probably climb up the Empire State Building
他很可能会爬上帝国大厦
and start swatting at planes.
像电影里的金刚一样乱拍飞机泄愤
You want us to talk to him?
要我们帮你说吗
- You would do that? - Sure.
-你们愿意代劳吗 -当然
We've both been in his shoes.
我们都曾有过这样的经历
We'll let him down with compassion and respect.
我们会让他失望的同时 感觉到同情与尊重
So we tell him she's a lesbian, right?
跟他说她是拉拉吗
Of course we tell him she's a lesbian.
当然是说她是拉拉啦
Now let's try Warrior II.
现在试试战士二式
I've read that there are great yogis
有报道指出有些伟大的瑜伽修行者
who have such mastery over their bodies
可以随心所欲掌控自己的身体
they can draw water in through their genitals.
他们能通过生殖器汲水
Yeah, well, I don't think we're gonna get to do that today.
我们今天还不会练到这一层次
It seems like a good way to drink a milk shake
感觉用这种办法喝奶昔不错
without getting brain freeze.
至少大脑不会冰到痛
And now we go to Reverse Warrior.
现在是反转战士式
How did she get you to do yoga?
她是怎么说服你做瑜伽的
Well, to be honest, I thought she said "Yoda."
说实话 我以为她说的是"尤达"
I'm helping him relax because, unlike you,
我在帮他放松 因为他和你不同
Oh, how many times do I have to say it?
究竟要我说多少次啊
Sheldon, take a break.
谢尔顿 休息下
Okay, if you support me, what was with that phone call?
如果你支持我 那通电话是什么意思
Fine. I'm not sure you should have quit.
好吧 我不确定你是否该辞职
But if you care so much what I think,
但如果你这么在乎我的想法
why didn't you ask me before you did it?
你为什么不在辞职前问我呢
Oh, so now I need your permission?
所以现在我做事需要你的批准吗
Would you have asked me before you quit your job?
你在辞职前会征求我的意见吗
I thought we were in the kind of relationship
我觉得我们的关系已经到了
where we make decisions together.
什么事都一起做决定的阶段
If I'm wrong, then maybe we need to talk about
如果我错了 那也许我们应该谈谈
the kind of relationship we're actually in.
我们的关系究竟在哪一阶段
Yeah, well, maybe we do.
也许是需要谈谈了
I'm willing to if you guys are.
你们想谈的话 我也很乐意谈
Can we please have some privacy?
给我们一些空间好吗
I'm as much a part of this relationship as you two,
除了你们俩 我也是这段关系的一名成员
and I think it's high time we put all our cards on the table.
我觉得是时候大家把话说开了
Yeah. For example, where is this going?
比如 这段感情的未来在哪里
Are you two ever getting married?
你们到底会不会结婚
And, if so, where will we all live?
还有婚后 我们仨要住在哪里
Have you thought about that?
你们有考虑这个问题吗
Okay, wait. What are we doing?
慢着 我们这是在干嘛
For some reason, we're planning a future
不知为何 我们现在谈的是
where we both live with Sheldon forever.
我们与谢尔顿永远住在一起的未来
Good. Now we're getting somewhere.
很好 总算有点进展了
Look, I know you think I'm being reckless,
我知道你觉得我太过鲁莽
and you might be right,
也许你是对的
but I need to take this shot.
但我需要把握这次机会
Yeah, no kidding.
对 这是说真的
Despite what it says on her resume,
尽管她在简历上造假
she is no longer 22.
她早就不是22岁了
I swear, I am on your side.
我发誓 我向来支持你
You keep saying you're on my side,
你总是口头上说支持我
- but you don't act like it. - He does that to me, too.
-而你的言行完全不一致 -他对我也是这样
Why do we put up with it?
我们为什么要容忍你这种行为
Listen, I could never do what you're doing, okay?
听我说 我永远做不到你现在做的事
I would be terrified.
我没这么大胆
Well, it's scary for me, too.
其实我心里也很害怕
My point is, just because I couldn't do it
我的意思是 不能因为我做不到
doesn't mean you shouldn't.
就代表你不应该去做
And I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Well, to celebrate this reconciliation,
为了庆祝重归于好
let's all share a milk shake.
咱们分享一杯奶昔吧
Uh, Penny, you'll need a straw.
佩妮 你用吸管 我们"龙汲水"
- You're back. - Yes, I am!
-你还是回来了 -是的
There's a few more things I want to say to you.
我还有一些话要对你说
Stuart's store is just fine,
斯图尔特的店挺好的
and he's a much nicer person than you are,
而且他人也比你好多了
and if you still have that comic,
如果那本漫画书还在
I'd like to buy it right now!
我现在就想买
Oh, you want a latte while you wait?
等的时候要来杯拿铁吗
No, I don't want a latte!
不 我才不要拿铁
I want a cappuccino and a blueberry scone!
我要卡布奇诺和蓝莓司康饼
I only have chocolate chip.
我这里只有巧克力曲奇饼
Well, that sounds even better!
这更符合姐心意
Thanks for coming to the mineral and rock show with me.
多谢你们陪我去看矿物岩石展
We're sorry Amy didn't want to go.
很抱歉艾米不想去
Really, really sorry.
我们真的深感抱歉[后悔]
Who needs her when I have you guys?
有你们陪我 还要她干嘛
Rock show! Rock show!
岩石展览 岩石展览
Rock show! Rock show!
岩石展览 岩石展览