生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第14集: 公约之谜 The Convention Conundrum

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
T minus 60 seconds
发射倒数60秒[太空倒数用语]
Oh, it all comes down to this!
终于到了这关键一刻
Oh, I've got butterflies.
我紧张到胃酸要逆流成河了
Don't get soft on me, Hofstadter.
别在这时候掉链子 霍夫斯塔德
I will slap those glasses right off your face.
小心爷一掌把你脸上的眼镜都打飞
What's going on?
你们这是干嘛
Hey. We're about to buy tickets for Comic-Con.
我们要抢动漫展的票
T Minus 45 seconds!
发射倒数45秒
They sell out incredibly fast,
票总是被秒速抢光
but as long as one of us gets in, we can buy passes...
但只要一人挤进 大家就都能...
Good Lord, this is not the time for flirting!
我的天啊 现在不是调情的时候
Keep it in your pants!
别淫虫上脑了好吗
It's a whole lot of weird before coffee.
喝上咖啡前就有这种怪事
T-minus 30 seconds!
发射倒数30秒
Oh, I have to go to the bathroom so bad.
我真的忍不住要去嘘嘘了
Every year! I told you, wear a diaper!
每年我都叫你穿上尿布
And I told you I get diaper rash!
我也早说了我会起尿布疹
15 seconds!
15秒
Oh, this is it!
关键时刻来了
This is it!
成败就此一举
This is it.
要来啦
Five, four, three,
倒数5 4 3
- two, one. - It's live.
-2 1 -开卖啦
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快点 快点 快点
Anyone in?!
有人挤进了吗
- No! - Not yet!
-没 -还没
Do not stop refreshing your screens!
记得一直按F5刷新页面
- Refresh. - Refresh.
-刷 -刷
Refresh.
我刷
Refresh. Refresh.
我刷 我再刷
Refresh. Refresh. Refresh...
我刷 我刷 我刷刷
Yeah, this is not gonna be enough coffee.
要忍这帮怪人 这么小杯咖啡一定不够啊
Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.
我刷 我刷 我刷刷
生活大爆炸第七季 第十四集
Refresh... Refresh... Refresh...
我刷 我刷 我刷刷
Refresh... Refresh...
我刷 我再刷
Refresh. Refresh.
我刷 我再刷
Refresh.
刷刷刷
Refresh. It's been ten minutes!
我刷 都过了十分钟了
We're running out of time.
快没时间了
To be cool? Yeah.
耍帅时间吗 是啊
I did it! I did it! I'm in the queue!
我成功了 我挤进买票队伍里了
And they say firefighters are the real heroes.
消防员算啥英雄 他才是真英雄
Uh, what number in line are you?
你购票序号是第几
- Uh, 15... - Great!
-第15 -太好了
- ...thousand, 211. - Damn!
-第15211个 -我靠
Oh, they only have Thursday and Sunday passes left.
只剩下周四跟周日的票了
- Really? - Oh, Thursday's gone. Just Sunday left.
-是吗 -现在周四也没了 只剩周日的了
Oh, Sunday's the worst. Everybody's leaving,
周日是最差劲的一天了 都没什么人了
most of good panels are over,
大部分值得看的访谈也都结束了
the only T-shirts left are small and XXXXL
剩下的主题T恤也只剩小号跟超超超超大号
Sunday's gone.
周日的票也没了
Not Sunday! I love Sunday!
别啊 我超爱周日的
So that's it? Everything's sold out?
所以就这样 票全都卖完了吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't believe we're not going.
真不敢相信我们去不成了
It's okay.
没事的
You know, there-there's always WonderCon in Anaheim.
阿纳海姆市也有另一个动漫展啊
That-That's just as good.
那个展也还行啊
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Oh, guys, this is really sad.
你们真是太可怜了
And in a different way than it was 20 minutes ago.
而且是有别于20分钟前的那种可怜
I can't believe we wasted all that time on our Hulk costumes.
我们浪费大把时间制作绿巨人服装 现在全打水漂了
You were all going as the Hulk?
你们本来全打算打扮成绿巨人啊
Not the same Hulk.
不是同一版的绿巨人
Ferrigno, Bana, Norton and Ruffalo.
77年版 03年版 08年版 复联版
We would have been the angry green belles
本来我们会是化装舞会上的一群
of the masquerade ball.
愤怒绿色佳人呢
Yeah.
是啊
And we're back to the first kind of sad.
现在又变回第一种"可怜"了
Gentlemen, I have the solution to our Comic-Con problem.
先生们 我有方法解决动漫展问题了
We don't need them.
忘了那个破展吧
I'm starting my own convention.
我要自己办一个动漫展
Sheldon, just buy scalped tickets with us.
谢尔顿 就跟我们一起去买黄牛票嘛
I told you. Buying scalped tickets is against the rules.
我告诉你 买黄牛票是违反大会规定的
If you get caught, you get banned from Comic-Con for life.
如被发现 终身不得再参与动漫展
Life, Leonard.
终身啊 莱纳德
You're gonna feel pretty silly when we're 80 years old,
想想等我们80岁 你载我去参加动漫展
and you have to drive me down there
可你进不去 得在车上等我三天时
and then wait in the car for three days.
你就会懊恼自己现在的决定
Do what you want.
随便你
We're getting scalped tickets.
我们要去买黄牛票
Oh, I already found a guy online who's willing to sell.
我已经在网上找到一个愿意卖的人了
How do you know this isn't a sting operation
你怎么知道这不是动漫展警察
set up by the Comic-Con police?
布下的钓鱼计划呢
The same way I know
就跟我知道
that the people in the TV set can't see me.
电视机里的人看不到我一样
Sheldon, just come with us.
谢尔顿 你随大流嘛
You're not gonna make your own convention.
你怎么自己搞一个动漫展啊
You know, there was a time
你们知道曾几何时
when Comic-Con didn't exist at all
在世上还没有动漫展之前
until one lone dreamer with a unique vision made it happen.
也是一位有理想的孤独梦想家打造起来的
And you mark my words--
你们听好了
I'm gonna rip that guy off.
我就是要去山寨他
Yes, I'm starting my own comic book convention,
是的 我要自己打造一个动漫展
and I thought that your client, Robert Downey Jr.,
我觉得你的客户 小罗伯特·唐尼[钢铁侠]
would be perfect to appear on our first panel.
会是我们第一个访谈节目的完美出席嘉宾
Oh, well, now, why are you saying "no"?
为什么你现在就拒绝了呢
You haven't even asked him yet.
你都还没问过他本人意见呢
You know, excuse me,
不好意思啊
but I sat through Iron Man 2.
但我当年耐着性子看完了《钢铁侠2》
I believe he owes me two hours of his time.
他该抽出两个小时的时间 就当还给我
They hung up on me.
他们居然挂我电话
Did you tell them that you're holding your convention
你没有告诉他们 你的动漫展
at a Marie Callender's,
是在老牌连锁餐厅举办
Marie Callender 以制作各式各样美味派饼而闻名的餐厅
and that every panelist gets a free slice of pie?
每一个受邀嘉宾能获得一块免费的派饼
I didn't even get to that part.
我都还没来得及说呢
Look, even your friend Wil Wheaton thinks
就连你的朋友威尔·惠顿都觉得
this is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
Not true.
才不是呢
Wil thinks this is a great idea.
威尔觉得这是个很棒的主意
He was just concerned that
他只是担心
he wasn't a big enough celebrity
自己的名气不够大
to headline such an amazing event.
无法担任如此重大活动的主打来宾
Also, that's the same day that he shampoos his beard.
而且那天他要洗胡子 抽不开身
Sheldon, buddy, I just don't think
谢尔顿 兄弟 我真心觉得
this is going to come together for you.
你名单上的人是请不到的
You don't know that.
你懂个屁
I still have plenty of solid leads on this list.
这名单上还有几个一定会来的人
- Good luck. - No, wait.
-那祝你好运 -先别走
I need you to call Stan Lee, Leonard Nimoy
我要你帮我打电话给斯坦·李 伦纳德·尼莫伊
and Bill Nye the Science Guy...
还有《比尔教科学》节目的比尔
'cause, legally, I'm not allowed to.
因为从法律上来说 我是禁止接触他们的
Oh, and, also, Carrie Fisher,
对了 还有凯莉·费雪
《星球大战》中饰演莱娅公主的女星后来沉迷毒品和酒精 还一度患上躁郁症
you know, 'cause I hear she can be pretty nuts.
因为我听说她是个疯婆子
I can't believe Leonard is
我真不敢相信莱纳德
spending hundreds of dollars on scalped tickets.
居然花好几百块去买一张黄牛票
Last week, you spent that on a little dress.
上周 你也花这么多钱去买一条小裙子啊
Yeah, but those tickets only get him into Comic-Con.
但黄牛票只能让动漫展为他敞开大门
That dress gets me into anywhere I want.
而那裙子能让任何地方为我敞开大门
Those tickets were pretty expensive.
那些黄牛票的确很贵
I had to give Howie an advance on his allowance.
我只好让华仔预支他的零用钱
Now he's never gonna put his toys away.
这下他一定舍不得放开在动漫展买的玩具
Why can't they do something sensible like Sheldon
为什么他们不能像谢尔顿一样明智
and start their own comic book convention?
举办自己的动漫展呢
Also, who wants to throw me out that window?
好吧 谁想把我扔出去窗外
Oh, while they're acting like teenagers,
当他们表现得像个小屁孩时
we could do something grown-up.
我们应该做点大人做的事
Oh. You mean like a museum?
你是说去博物馆吗
Yes, like a museum, but anything else.
对 就像去博物馆那种 但不是
Oh, I know. There's a nice hotel not far from here
我知道这附近有一个不错的酒店
where they do afternoon tea.
那里可以喝下午茶
Ooh, afternoon tea-- how sophisticated of us.
下午茶 好高端洋气上档次啊
Oh, all right, if we're gonna be fancy,
好吧 如果我们要去高档场所
I should probably put on clean underwear.
那我最好穿上干净的内衣裤
La-dee-da!
哎哟哟
Look who has clean underwear.
某人居然还有干净的内衣裤
No, we're gonna stop at Target on the way.
我没有 所以路上得去超市一趟
Hey, since Sheldon's not going to Comic-Con,
既然谢尔顿不去参加动漫展
maybe we could find a cool trio to dress up as.
或许我们可以打扮成帅酷三侠
What if we go as The Fantastic Four,
不如我们打扮成神奇四侠
and just tell people that the Invisible Girl
就告诉其他人其实隐形女侠
神奇四侠包括神奇大侠 霹雳侠 石头侠和隐形女侠
is standing there with us.
就站在咱们旁边
Oh, and I thought our days of pretending
我还以为我们假装跟
to be with women who don't exist were over.
不存在的女人在一起的日子已经远去
Gentlemen, I am one step away
各位 我离为我的动漫展
from securing a huge guest for my convention.
搞到一位重量级来宾 只有一步之遥啦
Does that step include chloroform
那一步是要用麻醉药把人迷晕
and a roll of duct tape?
外加五花大绑吗
I don't think that will be necessary
我觉得对于詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯来说
for Mr. James Earl Jones.
完全不需要这样
You heard me.
你们听到了吧
The voice of Darth Vader,
他是《星际大战》中黑武士
the Lion King's dad,
和《狮子王》中父王的配音员
and FYI, the guy who says, "This is CNN."
那句"这里是美国有线电视新闻网"也是他说的
Which also sounds like Darth Vader.
当然那声音听起来就像黑武士
How are you gonna get James Earl Jones?
你怎么能请到詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
Simple. Earlier today, he Tweeted
很简单 今天早些时候 他在微博上写
that he's looking forward to going to
他很期待晚上要去
his favorite sushi restaurant for dinner.
他最爱的寿司店吃晚餐
I Googled an interview from four years ago
我搜到四年前采访他的报道
which was conducted in his favorite sushi restaurant.
恰好是在他最爱的寿司店拍摄的
That's where he'll be, and that's where I'm going,
他要去那里 我也会去那里
- and... - And that's where Darth Vader's
-然后 -然后在那里 黑武士
gonna pour soy sauce on your head.
会把酱油倒在你头上
Sheldon, I don't care if you get scalped tickets with us or not,
谢尔顿 你要不要一起买黄牛票我无所谓
but please don't be creepy and go stalking this poor guy.
但拜托别像个变态一样跟踪那个可怜的老头
You're gonna get in trouble.
你会给自己惹麻烦的
You're the ones who are going to get in trouble.
你们才会给自己惹麻烦呢
You're buying non-transferable tickets.
你们居然从一个陌生人手里
And from a stranger, no less.
买不可转让出售的门票
Not only can you get banned from Comic-Con,
如果被抓到 你们不但会被禁止参加动漫展
if caught, you could be charged with petty theft.
你们还可能被控告轻微盗窃罪
You think about that while I'm warning James Earl Jones
当我去警告詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯在微博
about the danger of posting his location on Twitter.
泄露自己行踪的危险性时 你们好好反省下
He got lucky this time.
这次碰到我是他走运
There are some weirdoes out there.
现在外面很多怪胎跟踪狂呢
《星际大战》黑武士主题曲
Forgot my keys.
忘了拿钥匙了
Okay, great. Bye.
好的 可以 再见
Our friendly neighborhood scalper
我们友好的黄牛党朋友说
says he's running late.
他要晚点到
Does he sound like a criminal?
他声音听起来像是罪犯吗
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
You know, did he say things like,
他会不会这么说话
"Youse guys," or "listen here, see?"
"你们仨小弱鸡" 或者"你们给老子听好了"
Yes. He-He's late
对 他迟到是因为
because he's on his way here from 1940.
他得从1940年穿越过来
I'm just saying.
提个醒嘛
We don't know who this guy is.
我们不知道这家伙的底细
What if he wants to steal our money or our kidneys,
要是他想偷我们的钱 想割我们的肾
or make a suit out of our skins?
或者是想剥我们的皮做衣服怎么办
Why would someone want to make clothes out of your skin?
人家干嘛要用你的皮肤做衣服啊
I don't know.
谁知道呢
Maybe 'cause dark doesn't show the stains?
没准是因为深色皮肤比较耐脏
Well, now you're making me wonder
你这么一说 我的确觉得
if we should have met him at a neutral location.
也许我们该选一个中立的地方见面
Why do you think I told him to come to your place?
所以我才叫他到你家来啊
There sure are a lot of little kids here.
这里的小孩子可真多
I can't believe we thought this would makes us feel grown up.
不敢相信我们居然以为这里会有成熟的感觉
I can't believe the waiter thought I was your daughter.
我才不敢相信服务生以为我是你女儿
Well, last time I got dressed up
我上一次梳妆打扮
and had tea was when I was five.
享受下午茶时光还是在我五岁那年
Just me, my teddy bear, Raggedy Ann and my hamster.
当时有我 我的泰迪熊 破烂娃娃和我的仓鼠
- That's cute. - It was.
-好有爱啊 -的确如此
Till my hamster ate all her babies.
直到我的仓鼠吃光了她的宝宝
It got less cute really fast.
立刻就不那么可爱了
Should we leave?
我们走吗
Well, there's a bar in the lobby.
大厅那里有个酒吧
I could go for a drink.
我可以喝上一杯
Drinking in the afternoon, just like her mommy.
下午就开始喝酒 有其母必有其女
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You like Star Wars.
你一定喜欢《星际大战》吧
You know, I've been in other movies.
要知道 我也演过其他电影
But you don't care about those, do you?
但对你来说其他电影根本无所谓 对吗
I have one thing to say to people like you...
对你这种人 我只能说一句话
I like Star Wars too.
我也好喜欢《星际大战》
Care to join me?
愿意赏光坐下吗
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
My friend Leonard said
我的朋友莱纳德说
if I bothered you while you were eating,
要是在你吃饭时骚扰你
you'd think I was a creepy stalker.
你肯定以为我是个变态跟踪狂
Well your friend Leonard sounds like a real weenie.
这位莱纳德听起来是个孬种呢
He is, Mr. Earl Jones, he is.
你说对了 厄尔·琼斯先生 他就是
Okay, so, I'm on a Comic-Con message board,
我正在浏览一个动漫展的留言板
and there's a post from a guy
有个家伙发了帖
where he says he got caught using someone else's badge...
说他冒用别人的票被发现了
and Sheldon was right--
而且谢尔顿也说对了
he did get charged with petty theft. Guys...
他被以轻微盗窃罪起诉了 各位
if I go to jail dressed as the Human Torch,
要是我穿着霹雳侠的服装被送进监狱
that might send the wrong message.
肯定会引起误会的
霹雳侠服装是紧身衣
Maybe this isn't a good idea.
或许这的确不是个好主意
I can text the guy and tell him we changed our minds.
我可以给他发短信说我们反悔了
Do it.
就这么做吧
Okay.
好呀
We're officially not going to Comic-Con.
我们正式决定不去动漫展
Hold on. We always do this.
等一下 我们总做同样的事
- Do what? - Chicken out.
-做什么事 -临阵退缩
We're-we're so afraid of getting into trouble
我们太害怕惹祸上身
that we never do anything wrong.
所以我们从来也不敢做坏事
That's 'cause we're the good guys.
因为我们是好人啊
Even Batman breaks the rules.
就算是蝙蝠侠也有不守规矩的时候
You know I struggle with Batman.
你知道我对蝙蝠侠爱恨交加
I-I say, this one time,
就这一次也好
instead of wimping out, let's be badasses!
别再畏手畏脚了 让我们放纵一次吧
Okay, I'll be a badass--
好呀 变坏就变坏
but only if you pinky-swear to be one, too.
可你要和人家打勾勾约定你也要变坏
- Howard, you in on this? - No need.
-霍华德 你要加入吗 -不用了
I'm breaking rules all the time.
哥就是一个不守规矩的活教材
- Name one. - Last night.
-举个例子 -昨晚
Drank my Pepto straight out of the bottle.
我直接从瓶嘴喝了舒胃灵
What about that little cup they give you?
你没用人家发附赠的小杯杯吗
Yeah.
没错
What about it?
那又怎么样
A-Are you impressed by that?
有被他的气势震住吗
- A little. - Yeah, me, too.
-有一点 -我也是
You know, when I first read the script for Empire Strikes Back
当我读《帝国反击战》的剧本
and Darth Vader told Luke he was his father...
第一次读到黑武士告诉卢克自己是他父亲时
...I thought for sure he was lying.
我想这家伙肯定在说谎
Me, too!
我也有同感
But he wasn't, was he?
可他没有说谎 对不对
He was not!
他没有
How messed up was that?!
还能再狗血一点吗
So messed up.
太狗血了
What do you say let's go have some fun?
我们一起去开心一下 好不好
My wife's in New York,
我老婆在纽约
and I got a Lion King residual check
我有一张《狮子王》的酬金支票
burning a hole in my pocket.
都快在我口袋里磨出茧来了
So, afternoon tea was a bust.
所以 下午茶一点不好玩
On the bright side, every six-year-old there
从好的方面看 每个六岁的小女孩
was jealous of my tiara.
都对我的皇冠羡慕嫉妒恨
Not gonna lie-- it felt good.
实话实说 这种感觉倍儿爽
Let me ask you a question:
我问你
When did you guys start feeling grown up?
你们何时开始意识到自己长大成人了
'Cause I am not sure I do.
因为我对自己有点迷惘了
Honestly, I thought when I got married I would,
老实说 我以为结婚会让我变得成熟
but I still kind of feel like I'm pretending.
可我依然觉得自己还在拼命装大人
It doesn't help that most of my clothes come from Gap Kids.
衣服都是童装部买的 难怪会底气不足
Okay, so I'm an adult,
我算是个成年人了
and the other day I saw an old man slip and fall down,
那天我看到一位老人滑倒在地
and I laughed.
于是我笑了
I mean, I laughed hard.
笑得花枝乱颤
Like-like, out loud.
简直是 放声大笑
If he was conscious, he would've heard me.
他如果没昏过去 肯定听到我在大声笑
- Oh, my gosh. - I know.
-天啊 -我知道
One of the tennis balls came off his walker
他的助行器上垫底的网球掉了一颗
and bounced right off his head. I mean...
正好弹在他的头上 那真是
I... I almost wet myself.
我差点笑尿了
I guess you had to be there.
不身临其境是无法体会滴
I think I have you both beat.
我觉得我比你们都惨
Imagine trying to feel like a grown-up
试想一下 我得硬装出成熟
when you've never even been with a man.
可我从来没跟男人发生过关系
Okay, sex is not what makes you a grown-up.
做爱不代表你就长大了
Yeah. Or you'd be the oldest one here.
对啊 不然这里你最老了
Really?
是吗
Is that how you talk to your mother?
你就这么跟你老妈说话的吗
He just parked. He's on his way up.
他停车了 马上上来
Good. This is exciting.
太好了 好激动啊
- It is. I feel alive. - Yeah.
-就是 -是啊
What if we do get caught; who cares?
就算我们被抓了又有什么所谓
So we get banned from Comic-Con.
不就是被禁止参加动漫展嘛
- Maybe slapped with a fine. - Oh, no.
-也许交个罚款 -不不
I'll be an astronaut and a bad boy--
我既是宇航员 又是坏男人
how will women keep their pants on?
女人怎么克制得住对我的冲动呢
Uh, maybe it'll come up when I apply for citizenship.
或许当我申请公民资格时 还能显摆一下这事
Oh, crap, what if it comes up when I apply for citizenship?
靠 万一申请公民资格时 这事被知道了怎么办
I wonder if we'd have to disclose something like this
不知道我们申请津贴时 这种事
when we apply for grants.
需不需要坦白上报
He's gonna be here any second-- what should we do?
他马上就来了 我们怎么办
You guys are such babies.
你们这两个没用的小屁孩
I'll handle this.
交给哥处理吧
If he thinks we're not home, he'll go away.
如果他以为我们不在家 就会走了
I thought you were a badass.
你不是坏男人吗
I lied about the Pepto-- I always use the little cup!
舒胃灵的事我说谎了 我都是用小杯子喝的
Is it true, as a child, you were a stutterer
你小时候 曾经是个结巴
and were functionally mute for eight years?
而且八年不能说话 这事是真的吗
It is true.
是真的
Is it true they used scuba gear
他们用水中呼吸器制造出
to create the sound of Darth Vader breathing?
黑武士的呼吸声 这事是真的吗
They sure did.
是真的
Is it true that you were premed in college
你读过医学预科 差点成为医生
and you almost became a doctor?
这事是真的吗
That's right.
千真万确
Oh, James!
詹姆斯
I could listen to your stories all night.
你的故事 我听一整晚都不腻
I mean, really, what's so great about being grown up?
说真的 长大成人有什么好的呀
Well, for starters, we'd be splitting this check three ways.
首先 这张账单可以三人平分
I'm serious. Who wants to do all that stuff?
我说真的 谁愿意做这些事啊
Have insurance, pay mortgages,
买保险 还贷款
leave one of those little notes when you hit a parked car.
撞到停着的车后 还要留张自己联系方式的小条
I told you it was Penny.
我跟你说了是佩妮
Oh, come on, it wasn't me.
拜托 不是我
Anyone could have knocked your mirror off...
任何人都有可能撞掉你的后视镜
or whatever happened.
或是其它什么的
Maybe the guys are right.
也许男生们说得对
I mean, we spent the whole night trying to be mature,
我们整晚都想显得成熟
and it was kind of boring.
其实蛮无聊的
I'm sure they're having more fun than we are.
我相信他们一定比我们要玩得开心
Oh, God, I could really use
老天爷 我现在
exactly two tablespoons of Pepto right now.
还真用得着两大勺舒胃灵
Hey, Los Angeles!
洛杉矶
I'm on a Ferris wheel with Darth Vader!
我和黑武士一起坐摩天轮
And he's nicer than you think!
他比你们想象的要友善多了
I am!
是啊
* In the jungle, the mighty jungle *
* 在丛林里 非凡的丛林里 *
* The lion sleeps tonight *
* 狮子今晚睡着了 *
《狮子今晚睡着了》是《狮子王》电影著名插曲穆法沙是狮子王的父亲
Bring it home, Mufasa.
露一手 穆法沙
I don't understand what we're doing.
我不明白这是做什么
Whose house is that?
这是谁的家
Carrie Fisher.
凯莉·费雪
And she's a little crazy,
她是个疯婆子
so get ready to run.
准备好闪人
It's not funny anymore, James!
这一点都不好玩 詹姆斯
Then why am I laughing!
那我为什么在笑呢
Ah, Sheldon, this is the perfect end
谢尔顿 这是完美之夜的
to a perfect night.
完美结局
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, but I think it could have ended with the karaoke.
但我觉得卡拉OK时就已经是完美的结局
What were you trying to ask me at the strip club?
你在脱衣舞俱乐部时想问我什么来着
How much does it cost to get them off my lap?
让她们从我大腿上下去要花多少钱
No. Something about a convention.
不 什么展的事
Oh, right! Well...
对哦 是这样的
my friends and I couldn't get into Comic-Con this year,
我和小伙伴们今年没买到动漫展的票
and I was trying to start my own convention,
我想自己举办一个动漫展
and I was going to ask
我想问你
if you would be a panelist.
你能受邀来参加访谈吗
Why don't you and your friends come to Comic-Con with me?
你和小伙伴们何不跟我一起去动漫大会呢
- Really? - Of course.
-真的吗 -当然
And San Diego is right across the border
而且地球上我最爱的城市
from my favorite city on Earth,
就在圣地亚哥边界旁
Tijuana...
提华纳[墨西哥城市 毒品猖獗]
...where I'm taking you every night!
我每晚都会带你去
Ay-yi-yi.
亲娘滴
Ay-yi-yi, bang-bang.
亲娘滴 好爽哦
So, Beau Bridges is on my shoulders,
博·布里奇斯在我肩膀上
所说人物皆为知名老牌好莱坞电影明星
and Jeff Bridges is on Marlon Brando's shoulders,
杰夫·布里奇斯在马龙·白兰度的肩膀上
and remember, we do not have permission to be in the pool--
别忘了 我们没得到进泳池的允许
Hey! Sheldon, wake up!
谢尔顿 醒醒
And...
然后
Angie Dickinson is about to sic the dogs on us,
安吉·迪金森准备放狗咬我们
and I go under the water and Marlon goes under the water,
我跳下水 马龙也跳下水
and the water raises about two feet
水花溅起了两尺高
and sloshes all over her patio,
溅得她露台上到处都是
and the dogs freak out and run like hell,
把狗吓坏了 拼命逃跑
and then we run like hell...
然后我们也拼命逃跑
Oh, boy!
老天啊
That was a lot of fun.
太搞笑了
Uh... who's Angie Dickinson?
安吉·迪金森是谁啊
生于1931年的知名美腿好莱坞女星