I'm thinking about growing a goatee.
我在考虑留个山羊胡
Oh, actually that's a Van Dyke.
你那样是范·戴克式胡
A goatee is just hair on the chin.
山羊胡的话就只留下巴处
Oh. Wait, then what is it if you just have hair up here?
等等 那如果是只有上面这块的胡须呢
You mean a moustache?
你是指笑虎子吗
- Moo-stache! - He said it!
-"笑虎子" -他那么念啦
Ha-ha, very funny. Make fun of the foreign guy.
笑吧笑吧 随便取笑外国来的吧
For your information, there are four times as many
印度人口可是比美国人口多四倍
Indians as there are Americans, so the way we say it is right.
所以我们念的才是大众标准
- Say what? - Moo-stache.
-所以怎么念 -笑虎子[小胡子]
- Moo-stache! - He said "Moo-stache"
-笑虎子 -他念成笑虎子
Guys, you're being childish.
你们两个太幼稚了
Yeah, she's right. You're grown men,
她说得没错 你们都是大人了
the kind who are perfectly capable
所谓大人就是指
of growing your own moo-staches.
能留出笑虎子的人
Hey, you were funny on purpose, good job.
你是讲笑话 不是无意中被笑 干得好
Hi. Sorry I'm late-- I was at an audition.
抱歉迟到了 我去试镜耽搁了
- Oh, I'm sorry. - You'll get 'em next time.
-我也很遗憾 -下次会选上的
How about instead of assuming I failed,
你们能不要直接认为我失败了
- you ask me how it went? - Sorry.
-而是问我结果如何吗 -抱歉
- How did it go? - Just shut up.
-那结果如何 -问屁啊
Here, you can have your seat.
来 坐你的位子吧
No, no, no, stay there. I'm fine on the floor.
不用不用 你坐吧 我坐地上无所谓的
Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table?
你们有想过这里搞张餐桌吗
Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there.
其实那边有位置放张餐桌呢
Oh, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares.
行啊 我坐地板上几年了也无人心疼
The pretty white girl's there ten seconds,
漂亮的白人妞才坐个十秒
and suddenly we're all running to IKEA.
大家就要杀到宜家买餐桌了
No one is running anywhere.
大家哪也不杀去
We're not getting a dining room table.
我们没有要买新餐桌
I know you don't like change,
我知道你不喜欢改变
but it's not a terrible idea.
但其实这主意不错啊
Yeah, you guys never use that space up there.
你们那块空间平常也只是闲置
Why not get a table?
何不搞张餐桌呢
Do you want the long answer or the short answer?
你想要听长答案还是短答案
Hey, how come we never get that option?
为啥我们平常都没这福利呢
Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system,
混沌理论认为 即使在一个确定系统中
if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear,
如果描述该系统变化的方程式为非线性的
a tiny change in the initial conditions
那么初始条件最微小的改变
can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result.
也可能引起灾难性的无法预计的后果
Waah. I don't want a table!
咿呀 人家不要新桌桌
Hey, Penny and I are gonna go shop for a dining room table.
我要跟佩妮去逛街买新餐桌
You want to come with us?
你要一起来吗
You know, I'd love to,
我当然愿意
but, um, I'm too busy
可是我现在抽不开身
falling back in love with Windows 98.
正忙着再爱Win98一遍呢
Seriously? You haven't used this desk in years.
你不是吧 你都几年没用过这桌子了
The second I want to get rid of it, you're up here working?
我刚想要把它弄走 你就跑回来鼓捣东西
I can't talk right now--
我现在没空跟你聊
I have several thousand updates to install.
我还得安装几千个更新包呢
Are you really gonna sit here all day?
你真要在这赖着一整天吗
Think of me as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
把我想成是《银河系漫游指南》中的亚瑟·丹特
lying in front of the bulldozers to protect his home.
躺在家的前面阻止房子被推倒
If you'll recall, the Vogon fleet blew up the Earth anyway.
那你记得 渥罡人最后还是把地球全炸了吗
It's a made-up story, Leonard--
这就是本科幻小说 莱纳德
I don't even know why you're talking about it.
我不懂你聊这个是要干嘛
I'm putting all this stuff in storage.
我要把这些东西都放储藏室去
We don't need any of it.
全都是没用的东西
You... How can you say that?
你 你怎么能这么说
You show me one thing in here we can live without.
哪件是生活中不必要的你指给我看看
Check your in-box.
去你的收件箱看吧
Wait. Is this really worth it?
别走 这么做真值得吗
We've lived together for years
我们同住了这么多年
with nary an argument. Huh?
从来没有过争执
But we start talking about a table,
但现在就为了张桌子
and suddenly we're at each other's throats.
我们却突然开始掐架了
"Nary an argument"?
"从来没有过争执"吗
Well, that means "not one," or "not any""
"从来"就是指连一次都没有
Maybe instead of a table, you should buy a dictionary.
你与其买桌子 还是买本辞典吧
Well, I don't know if I won that,
架我是不知道掐赢了没
but at least he's upset.
但至少膈应到他了
Magic wand TV remote!
电视遥控魔杖
Yeah, I can control all sorts of stuff.
这可以遥控各种东西呢
Did Bernadette think it was cool?
伯纳黛特觉得这酷吗
Not when I said "mute" and pointed it at her face.
我指着她脸说"静音"的时候肯定不觉得
Channelis changeroni!
转转节目转
This might be my second favorite brown magic wand.
这是我第二爱的棕色魔"棒"了吧
Well, that's the last time I play with that.
也是我最后一次再玩这东西了
I have to take this.
我得去接一下
And the Oprah Network.
转到奥普拉女性台
This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle.
这比当个麻瓜[凡人]看电视帅太多了
We'll be in touch.
我们再保持联系
You're not gonna believe this.
你听了一定不敢相信
They want me to go back up to the space station.
他们想我回去太空站出任务
Wow. What did you tell them?
那你怎么回答
I told them I'd be honored.
我回答那是我的荣幸
A second trip to space-- I'll miss you.
第二回上太空 我会想你的
And I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想念你
I just want you to know, I'm happy
我想告诉你 我很乐意
- to look in on Bernadette while you're gone. - Thank you.
-在你不在的期间替你照看伯纳黛特 -谢谢
And if anything were to happen to you,
如果你有什么三长两短
we will name our firstborn son Howard.
我和她的第一个儿子会取名霍华德
We'll name him Dalib, after my grandfather.
他会取我爷爷的名字 叫迪利卜
Ooh, this one looks nice.
这张看起来不错
No. Sheldon doesn't like reclaimed wood.
谢尔顿不喜欢回收木材质的
He's afraid the original owners will come back.
他怕原来的主人会回来找他
Yeah. Well, Sheldon's not here.
谢尔顿又不在这里
So unless you want to dig him out
除非你愿意拿
with a bone saw and a melon baller,
骨锯和挖球器来帮我挖出来
there's nothing I can do about it.
否则我也无能为力
All right, sweetie, you're paying for this table,
宝贝 这张桌子出钱的人是你
and it's your apartment, too.
公寓也是你们共有的
- I know, but... - No buts.
-我知道 但是... -不许说但是
You got to stop letting him boss you around.
你不能再让他对你颐指气使了
You're right. I mean, h-he decides what TV shows we watch,
有道理 每次都是他决定看什么电视节目
what food we eat, who my favorite hobbit is--
吃什么东西 我最喜欢哪个霍比特人
I wanted Frodo, but we can't both have Frodo,
我最喜欢弗罗多 但是他说不能重复
so guess who's stuck with Samwise Gamgee.
你猜谁被逼去喜欢小肥仔山姆·詹吉了
See? Right there. You're a grown man,
你看 活生生的例子 你是大人了
you should be able to pick whichever hobbit you want.
你有权选择自己最爱的霍比特人是哪个
Wish you wouldn't, but one problem at a time.
希望你没那么宅 但一次解决一问题吧
Y-You make a lot of sense.
你的话很有道理
I like this table, and I'm getting it.
我喜欢这张桌子 我要买了
Really? This one?
真的吗 这张啊
Damn right I like that one.
爷他妈要的就是这张了
Someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket.
这房间里的某人能够"骑火箭升空"哦
Fine. Can I at least shower first?
好吧 我能至少先洗个澡吗
Although you already agreed to it, so no take-backs.
但你答应了要骑我"火箭"也不许反悔
What are you talking about?
那你本来是指什么
The telescope mount I installed
我之前给太空站
on the space station got damaged,
装的望远镜架坏了
and they want me to go back up and fix it.
他们现在想让我回去修好它
Well, what did you say?
那你怎么回答
What do you think I...? I said yes!
你觉得呢 我当然十分乐意啊
Why do you look surprised?
你干嘛看起来一脸惊讶
Well, it's just, after last time,
因为上次之后
I didn't think you'd ever want to go back.
我以为你不会再想重回太空
- It was the greatest experience of my life. - Really?
-上太空可是我这辈子最棒的体验 -是吗
'Cause I kind of remember a lot of complaining
我怎么记得有人在无穷无尽地抱怨
and wishing for it to be over.
哭爹喊娘盼着早日结束
I think you have me confused with
我觉得你说的是不是我
what's gonna happen when you get out of that shower.
而是等下洗完澡之后的你吧
Hey, all set. What do you think?
桌子摆好了 你觉得怎么样
There's plenty of room for everybody,
人人都有座 不用挤在一起
a view out the window.
吃饭时还能欣赏窗外景色
My spot on the couch has a great view of a window.
我在沙发上的专座也能欣赏窗外景色
Sometimes I can see space battles through it.
有时我还能看见太空大战呢
It's called a TV.
那扇窗就叫电视
Give it a chance, Sheldon; you might actually like it.
试试嘛 谢尔顿 没准你会喜欢呢
You're absolutely right.
你说得很对
Well, you can't say he didn't give it a fair shot.
他也算有"好好"试过一回了
So, when can we get rid of it?
那我们什么时候可以扔掉它
What about the roommate agreement?
《室友协议》上是怎么规定的
It specifically states
上面明确指出
that any changes in furnishing
凡是家具发生改动
have to be approved by the Furnishing Committee.
都必须得经过家具委员会的同意
Which only sits on alternate years.
而他们是隔年才开一次会
Yeah, and by the way,
对了 顺便说一句
it sits over there.
委员会就坐[开会]这个位置
- Come on, that is ridiculous. - She's right--
-拜托 这规定太扯了吧 -她说得对
a committee that important should meet more often.
这么重要的委员会应该经常开会才对
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
This is the thing about me standing up to him
你是指让我勇敢反抗
- and not letting him run my life? - Yes.
-不要让他操控我的人生吗 -对
Okay. I think we've found the problem here.
好吧 我知道问题在哪儿了
It's not the table at all.
问题根本不在餐桌
- It's you. - Me?
-而是在你 -我吗
Well, it's always me-- take one for the team.
平时他老怪我 这次你就牺牲下吧
I have spent years turning this lump of clay
我花了多年时间把这块烂泥
into an acceptable conduit for my will,
按照我的意愿打造成我能接受的室友
and then you came along and reshaped him,
然后你出现 用你新奇的想法
with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
和华丽丽的生殖器改造了他
Are you gonna let him talk to me like this?
你就让他这么跟我说话吗
"Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
"华丽丽"这个词听上去像是夸你啊
Okay, I have not tried to change Leonard.
好吧 我没有要试着改变莱纳德
That's just what happens in relationships.
只是恋爱中的人都会这样
Look how much Amy's changed you.
瞧瞧你被艾米改变了多少
- That's not true. - Oh, please.
-才没有呢 -拜托
When I first met you, you were incapable
我刚认识你时 你根本无法
of touching another human being.
跟任何人产生身体接触
Now you're holding hands, you're going on dates,
现在你会跟人拉手 你会跟人约会
you even made out with her on a train.
你甚至在火车上跟她接吻
Of course she told me-- it's the most interesting thing
她当然告诉我了 这是这辈子
that's ever happened to her in her entire life!
发生在她身上最有趣的事情
You're too close to it,
你是当事人才没意识到
but Amy has had a huge impact on you.
但艾米的确对你影响很大
Without realizing it, I've allowed that woman
我一直没意识到 我默默让那女人
to alter my personality.
改变了我的个性
Mm, Sheldon, you didn't have a personality;
谢尔顿 你没有个性
you just had some shows you liked.
你只是有几个爱看的节目而已
No, I've changed.
不 我是改变了
Like the frog who's put in a pot of water
就像一只被放进一锅水的青蛙
that's heated so gradually
水是被慢慢加热的
he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
所以青蛙根本意识不到自己会被煮死
Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess
或者你是一只被公主吻了的青蛙
and turned into a prince.
最终会变成王子
Or you're just a tall, annoying frog.
又或者你是一只惹人烦的高个青蛙
I have to break up with my girlfriend.
我要去跟我女朋友分手
- Oh, Sheldon, wait. - No.
-谢尔顿 等等 -不
You've opened my eyes to the truth.
是你们让我看清了真相
Amy has made me a more affectionate,
艾米把我变成了一个感情更丰富
open-minded person.
思想更开明的人
And that stops now.
改变到此结束
- Well, we should call her. - Yeah, mm-hmm.
-我们应该打给她 -是啊
Amy, it's Penny. Hey.
艾米 我是佩妮
Just a little heads-up.
先给你提个醒
Leonard bought a dining room table.
莱纳德买了一张餐桌
Yeah. Sheldon's breaking up with you.
是的 谢尔顿要跟你分手
I'll get right to the point.
我就直截了当地说吧
I think we need to end this relationship-- so...
我觉得我们应该结束这段感情 所以
just sign this with your finger, and, uh,
麻烦你用手在这上面签名 对了
please don't cry on my iPad--
眼泪不要掉到我的iPad上
I didn't get AppleCare.
我的机子没保修服务
I'm not surprised you want to end the relationship.
我不意外你会想结束我们这段感情
I'm a little surprised you didn't get AppleCare.
让我意外的是 你居然没买保修
Anyway, enjoy your life. Where do I sign?
总之好好享受你的人生 我要在哪里签名
At the bottom. I must say,
最下面 不得不说
I'm relieved you're not making more of a scene out of this.
你没有对此大哭大闹 我感到很欣慰
Oh, I've already moved on.
我已经看开了
Besides, this breakup has nothing to do with me.
再说了 这次分手又不是我的错
- Wh... It doesn't? - Of course not.
-是吗 -当然
This is just Leonard trying to take the focus off
这只是莱纳德故意挑拨我们感情
that dreadful table by sowing discord in our relationship.
想把焦点从那张让人讨厌的餐桌转移走
He's manipulating you like he always does.
他总是这样把你玩弄于股掌之中
Wait-wait, now, hang on.
慢着慢着 先别签
You think he manipulates me?
你觉得他在操控我思想吗
as your girlfriend, I wasn't gonna stand by
我作为你的女朋友 我不会袖手旁观
and let him bring a table into your apartment.
让他把那张桌子搬进你的公寓
I mean, a table? Come on!
一张破餐桌 有没有搞错啊
Well, thankfully, I won't have to see it,
谢天谢地 我不用看见它
'cause I won't be your girlfriend anymore.
因为我再也不是你的女朋友了
Amy Farrah Fowler.
艾米·菲拉·福勒
Why, yes, I would like to take a survey.
好的 我愿意填写用户问卷
You were really gonna stand by me
之前你真的会站在我这边
against the dining room table?
跟我一起反对那张餐桌进驻吗
How do I know that you're not manipulating me right now?
我怎么知道你现在不是在试图摆布我呢
I think if I were manipulating you,
如果我在摆布你
you'd be smart enough to see it.
你这么聪明肯定能看出来
How do I know you're not saying that
我怎么知道你这么说
as part of the manipulation?
不是你摆布我的其中一步
I think you'd be smart enough to see that, too.
我觉得你这么聪明 也一定能看出来
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time-- I just had to be sure.
抱歉让你难过了 我只是想确认一下
It's pretty exciting that NASA
太空总署让霍华德重返太空
wants to send Howard back up.
真是超级让人兴奋呀
- Can I ask you something? - Course.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
He hated that entire experience.
他明明讨厌在太空的整个过程
Does it make me an awful wife
我不支持他重返太空
if I don't think he should do it again?
是不是就成了糟糕的妻子啊
He's forgotten how miserable he was
他只是忘了他在太空的
the entire time he was up there.
整个过程有多悲催
It's like me in those moments when I miss India.
就像我思念印度的那些时刻
- So you'll talk to him? - Why me?
-那你会跟他谈吗 -为什么是我
Well, I'm his wife; I don't want to ruin it for him.
我是他妻子 我不想泼他冷水
That's the dynamic--
我们之间就是这样啊
I'm the fun one, you're the buzzkill.
我是开心果 你是扫兴鬼
Since when am I the buzzkill?
我从什么时候起是扫兴鬼了
Do you think this is cool?
你觉得这个酷吗
No, I think it's stupid.
不 我觉得这个很傻
You're right, it's great.
你说得对 这个太酷了
You guys didn't break up.
你们没有分手啊
No. Sorry to disappoint you,
没有 抱歉让你失望了
but Amy pointed out that
但艾米指出来
you were only trying to manipulate me.
你只是想操控我
Which you also figured out by yourself.
这一点是你自己想明白的
Which I also figured out by myself.
这一点是我自己想明白的
Well, I'm glad you're still together.
我很开心你们依然在一起
Yeah, okay, you can stop trying
好啦 你别再试图
to make this about our relationship.
把矛盾点扯到我们的感情上
Which is stronger than ever.
我们感情情比金坚
Which is stronger than ever.
我们感情情比金坚
This is about you trying to change my environment,
这次都怪你 试图改变我的生活环境
which was perfect the way it was.
而本来的环境就很完美
But it got the way it was through change.
但这个完美也是通过改变而来的
The-the spot that you love to sit in,
这个你喜欢的专座
that no one else can sit in,
你不让别人坐的专座
only exists because--
之所以存在的唯一原因是
despite your objections-- I bought this couch.
我不顾你的反对买了这个沙发
So explain why that change was bad
所以请你解释下 为什么那个改变不好
and this change was good.
而这个改变是好的
You don't need to explain yourself to him.
你不必向他解释你的想法
I don't need to explain myself to you!
我不必向你解释我的想法
You're sick of his nonsense and ready to move in with me.
你已经受够了他的废话 准备和我同居
Keep the table! We don't use that space!
破餐桌爱留就留 我们不差那点空间
Damn it, I got cocky.
娘的 我太得意忘形了
Hey, Bernie. I'm home... Hello.
妮妮 我回来了 大家好
Maybe you should have a seat.
或许你该先坐下
I know my mom's not dead; there'd be balloons.
我知道我妈没过世 否则就有气球装饰了
know that we all love you and cherish you.
你要知道我们都爱你珍惜你
- Well, I wouldn't... - Daddy.
-我算不上... -老爸
- Can I say something? - Oh, of course.
-我能说几句吗 -当然
Hey, Fruit Loops.
你好 果麦圈客
Massimino? Why are you here?
马西米诺 你怎么也在
Well, I heard you were thinking about
我听说你在考虑
going back up to the space station,
重返太空站的事
and as someone who's been there with you...
作为和你在上面共事过的战友...
well, you know how astronauts need to have the "right stuff"?
你知道宇航员必须具备"正确的质素"吧
The stuff you have is wrong.
你所具备的质素都是错的
You don't think I did a good job up there?
你觉得我在上面的工作并不优秀吗
You did a fine job.
你做得还行
It's just, you were scared and miserable the whole time.
只是 整个过程你一直怕得半死 悲惨不堪
I think what we're all trying to say is,
我想大家想说的是
you don't seem to be remembering
你似乎不记得
how traumatic the experience was for you.
这段太空之旅带给了你多大的创伤
L-Like how women often forget the pain of childbirth.
好比说女人经常会忘记分娩的痛苦
Like a woman. Great analogy.
好比女人 这比喻不错
Fine, maybe I was a little scared.
好吧 也许我当时是有些害怕
You peed in your space suit.
你尿在了宇航服里
You're supposed to do that.
本来就是该尿在里面啊
Not during the fitting.
不是在试穿的时候
Son, do I need to remind you what you asked me to do
孩子 需要我提醒你上次你升空前
before you went up last time?
你求我做什么吗
Hang on. That was just me joking around.
慢着 我那只是开玩笑
You wanted me to shoot you in the foot.
你要我冲你的脚开枪
Come on, how is that not a joke?
这怎么可能不是玩笑啦
"You got to get me out of this. Shoot me in the foot."
"你得帮我脱身 冲我的脚开枪"
Don't forget all the other astronauts picking on you.
别忘了其他宇航员欺负你的事
And how you threw up in zero gravity,
还有你在失重环境下吐了
and it floated back in your mouth.
呕吐物又飘回到你嘴里
And you threw up again.
然后你又吐了
And so on and so on.
这过程周而复始
Okay, so I wasn't exactly John Glenn up there,
我在上面的表现是比不上约翰·格伦[著名宇航员]
but I've changed; I'm a different man now.
但我改变了 我现在不同了
Yeah, and I'm a little insulted
你们觉得我不能胜任
that you guys don't think I can handle it.
让我有种被羞辱的感觉
You know you're gonna have to go through survival training again.
你知道你还得再次通过生存训练吧
You've got to get me out of this!
你得帮我脱身
What do you want me to do? You're perfectly healthy.
你想要我怎么做 你太健康了
Check my blood pressure again!
再量下我的血压
I can get it higher; just give me a second.
我可以让血压升高 稍等
- Hello? - Hi, Ma. How are you?
-喂 -妈 你好吗
How I am is not dead!
老娘还没死呢
But you wouldn't know that,
但你不会知道
because you don't love me enough to pick up the phone!
因为你根本不爱我 电话都懒得打
For all you know, I could have slipped in the tub and drowned!
你得知道 我有可能在浴缸滑倒摔死
That's what happened to your Aunt Ida!
你艾达阿姨就是这么死的
Howard, I'm so sorry your blood pressure was off the charts.
霍华德 真遗憾你的血压这么高
Oh, me, too. I mean, the doctor was willing
我也是 医生倒是愿意
to fudge the results, but...
为我捏造健康报告 但是
it just seemed so darned dishonest.
那太他娘不诚实了
But the mission wouldn't be for at least a year.
但离任务开始不是至少还有一年吗
Isn't that enough time to get your blood pressure under...
你的血压不是还有足够时间恢复到...
Look, my blood pressure's too high, okay? Drop it.
我知道我血压太高 别再提这事了
You know, my aunt changed her diet,
我姨妈改变了饮食习惯
- and in a few months, she... - Went to space?
-几个月后 她... -上了太空吗
I don't think so. Now, pass the soy sauce.
我想不可能吧 把酱油递给我
Hey, not the green one; the red one.
不要绿色那瓶 要红色的
Sheldon, Amy, will you please come join us?
谢尔顿 艾米 过来和我们一起吃好吗
Yeah, it's fun up here.
是啊 这里很欢乐
So why are you trying to ruin it?
那你为什么要毁了欢乐时光呢
No, thanks. We're fine.
好意心领了 我们很好
I mean, if you people want to eat at the table,
如果你们想在餐桌上吃饭
then that's what you should do.
你们就在那里吃吧
I like eating down here
我喜欢在这里吃饭
because this is how we've always done things.
因为我们以前一直是这样
But if those days are gone, they're gone.
如果过去的岁月逝去了 那就随风去吧
It just... makes me sad.
只是 让我很伤心
Oh, don't anthropomorphize him; he's got big eyes,
别把他当人看 他有双无辜大眼
but his feelings are not like ours.
但他的情感和我们人类不同
No, it just seems silly for us to sit in two groups.
不 我们分成两组坐看起来好傻
Well, it's not silly if you think of that group
如果你把那组的领导人
as being led by a big, evil baby.
想成是巨型魔婴 就不会觉得傻了
Look at Amy down there.
看艾米坐在那里的样子
But... Penny, this was your idea.
但是 佩妮 这原本是你的主意
You said that I should stand up to him.
你说我应该奋起和他抗争
Forget it, Leonard.
算了吧 莱纳德
Screw that! I sat on the floor for seven years.
去死吧 我在地板上坐了七年
I'm staying right here!
人家要坐在这里
Come on, Raj, it's not the same without you.
来吧 拉杰 有你感觉才完整
But no more making fun of how I say tings.
但不许再嘲笑我说的"花"[话]
You mean "tings" like "moo-stache"?
你说的"花"是指"笑虎子"吗
Well, isn't this nice.
大家齐聚一堂感觉真好
Sometimes the baby wins.
偶尔魔婴也有赢的时候嘛