生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第19集: 犹豫不决的融合 The Indecision Amalgamation

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
Boy, do I have to urinate.
天啊 我超想尿尿
If only there were a solution to that.
要是有办法解决就好了
Seriously.
真的
I feel like I've got a fish tank in my pelvis.
我感觉骨盆那里好像有个鱼缸
So go to the bathroom.
那就去上厕所啊
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Because I'm trying to decide
因为人家正在做决定
between getting an Xbox One or a PS4.
是买Xbox One呢 还是买PS4呢
Oh, "Pee." Why'd I say that?
"P"与尿尿同音 说出来更想尿尿了
Forgive me for asking a stupid question,
原谅我要问一个白痴的问题
but why are you being stupid?
但你为什么在耍白痴啊
I'm not being stupid.
我才不是耍白痴
I'm employing the work of Dutch researcher, Mirjam Tuk,
我采用的是荷兰研究员米莉亚·塔克的研究
who found that people with full bladders
她发现人们在憋尿的时候
make better decisions.
能做出更好的决策
Why did I pee before I decided to move in here?
我当初决定搬进来之前 真不应该去尿尿
Oh, how'd the audition go?
试镜怎么样
I killed it.
惊艳四座
I was even able to cry real tears right on the spot.
我甚至在该哭的时刻 真掉了眼泪
- Oh, that's great. - I know.
-太好了 -就是
Next time I get pulled over for a speeding ticket,
等下次我超速 被警察拦下来罚款时
here come the waterworks.
我的"水龙头"就会哗哗流
Here come the waterworks!
我的"水龙头"也要哗哗流了
Aren't you gonna ask?
你不问为什么吗
What is this, my first day?
我第一天搬来这吗
第七季 第十九集
Can I get your opinion on something that happened at work today?
今天公司有件事 我能问下你们的意见吗
- Of course. - Yeah, sure.
-当然可以 -没问题
Okay, well, I did something
我做了一件事
that will either make me look like a lovable goof
可能会让我看起来像一个可爱的呆瓜
or a horrible monster damned to spend eternity in hell.
或一个该永生被罚下地狱的禽兽
I'm sure it's lovable.
肯定是可爱的呆瓜
I'm gonna go with monster. What do you got?
我觉得会是禽兽 说吧 发生什么了
Well, there's this lady in our office who's retiring,
我们办公室有位女士要退休了
and they were passing around one of those big cards
同事们都把自己的祝语
- for us to sign... - Okay.
-写在一张大卡片里 -我懂
But no one told me she was in
但没人告诉我
a horrible car accident over the weekend
她周末出了严重的车祸
and what I was signing was not a retirement card
我当时签的不是一张退休贺卡
but was actually a "get well" card.
而是一张"慰问"卡
I'm liking my odds here.
我觉得我选对了
So on the card, in the hospital,
所以写在卡片上的话 其实是给
next to the woman who's clinging to life are the words,
一个好不容易活下来 至今仍未出院的女人看
"Hey, Vivian. You deserve this""
"薇薇安 这都是你应得[活该]的"
"And at least with you gone,
"至少你"走"了以后
no one will steal my yogurt out of the fridge."
没有人会偷吃我冰箱里的酸奶"
No!
太坏了
- "LOL. Smiley face." - Oh, my gosh.
-"滚地笑 笑脸" -我听不下去了
"P.S. Good luck wherever you wind up."
"附注 希望你一路走好"
Why didn't I put money on this?
我一开始就该下重注赌钱
Hey, that's my agent. If I got the part,
是我经纪人 如果我得到那个角色
it's still the second best thing I've heard all day.
那也只能屈居"今日最棒"排行榜的第二位
Hello?
Am I a terrible person?
我是不是很坏呀
No. No, it was a mistake.
不 那只是误会而已
Am I a terrible person that it crossed my mind
我当时有想过如果她挂掉
that she might die and never see the card?
就不会看见那张卡片了 那这样坏不坏
Now I think you're flirting with the line.
现在我觉得你在挑战道德底线了
Good news?
是好消息吗
No, I didn't get it.
不 我落选了
I'm so sorry.
真可惜
- You'll get offered something soon.- I kind of did.
-很快会有新角色找你的 -好像是
The part in that awful horror movie I passed on
我之前拒演的那个垃圾恐怖片
came back around.
现在又回来找我了
Apparently, it's mine if I want it.
显然如果我愿意 那角色还是我的
Are you gonna take it?
那你会接吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Maybe you'll get hit by a car and die.
可能哪天被车撞死就不用烦了
LOL, right?
滚地笑 对吧
Emily, right?
你是艾米丽吧
Yeah...
是的
I-I don't know if you remember me...
我不知道你是否还记得我
From the dating Web site.
交友网站上的那个
Your friend e-mailed me because you were afraid to,
你因为不敢联系我 所以让你朋友代劳
then you tracked me down and acted like a lunatic?
而现在却像个疯子一样跟踪我
Yes, Rajesh Koothrappali.
没错 我是拉杰什·库萨帕里
Look, uh, I just...
我只是
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想跟你道个歉
Okay? You were, like,
可以吗 你大概是
the coolest person I ever found online,
我在网上遇到的最酷的人
and I got really nervous
我当时真的好紧张
and I-I just blew it.
于是就搞砸了
Uh, don't worry about it.
都已经过去了
And if it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你好过点
you're not the weirdest guy I've met off the Internet.
你还不是我在网上遇到的最奇怪的人
Well, give me a chance-- you don't even know me.
给我个机会试试 你还不知道我的真本事呢
All right,
好吧
here's your chance.
现在就给你机会
Wha... Really?
什么 真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Fate has given me a rare second chance,
命运给了我难得的第二次机会
and I swear to Vishnu I'm not gonna blow it.
我对毗湿奴[印度神]发誓 这次我绝不搞砸
Or normal words followed by a charming smile.
或是给你一个迷人的微笑 说两句正常的话
So, first there was PlayStation-- aka PS1--
最先上市的游戏机 也就是PS1
then PS2, PS3 and now PS4.
然后是PS2 PS3 现在出到PS4了
And that makes sense.
这很符合常理
You'd think after Xbox, there'd be Xbox 2.
你就会认为在Xbox之后 会有Xbox2
But no, next came Xbox 360.
结果不是 下一代叫Xbox360
And now, after 360, comes Xbox One.
而在360之后 现在出的版本叫Xbox One
Why "One"?
为什么要叫"One[一]"
Maybe that's how many seconds of thought they put into naming it.
可能他们想名字的时候只花了"一"秒的时间吧
Can you get the butter, please?
能帮我拿下黄油吗
You know, however, with the Xbox One,
但是 用Xbox One
I can control my entire entertainment system
我可以通过语音指令控制
using voice commands.
我整个娱乐系统
Up until now, I've had to use Leonard.
而到目前为止 我都是用莱纳德
Then get the other one. Pass the butter.
那就买另外一个好了 把黄油递给我
Get... Hang on.
买另外...等一下
I don't feel like you're taking this dilemma seriously.
我觉得你没把我这难题当一回事
Fine, Sheldon.
行 谢尔顿
You have my undivided attention.
我现在专心听你说
Okay, now, the PS4 is
好 PS4的外形
more angular and sleek-looking.
有棱有角 霸气犀利
- No way. - Yeah, well, it's true.
-这么帅 -是真的
But the larger size of the Xbox One
但Xbox One体型更大
may keep it from overheating.
能帮助它免除过热的问题
Well, you wouldn't want your gaming system to overheat.
谁会想要自己的游戏机过热啊
No, see? Well, you absolutely would not.
不想 当然不想啦
And furthermore, the Xbox One
而且现在Xbox One
now comes with a Kinect included.
随机附送体感控制器呢
- Included?! - Yes!
-随机附送吗 -是啊
Not sold separately.
不用额外买了
Although...the PS4
可是 PS4主机
uses cool new GDDR5 RAM,
用的是新款GDDR5内存
while the Xbox One is still using the conventional DDR3 memory.
而Xbox One还在用旧款的DDR3内存
Why would they still be using DDR3?
他们为啥还用DDR3内存啊
Are they nuts?!
他们脑子坏了吗
See? That's what I thought.
就是啊 我也是这么想的
But then they go and throw in an eSRAM buffer.
但他们还加了嵌入式静态存储器
Whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
等等 先停一下
- Who's "they"? - Xbox.
-"他们"是指谁 -Xbox啊
- You're kidding! - No, I am not!
-你在开玩笑啊 -我真的不是
And this eSRAM buffer should totally bridge
而这个嵌入式静态存储器应该能够
the 100-gigabit-per-second bandwidth gap
弥补两家用的两种内存之间
between the two RAM types.
每秒100G比特的带宽差距啊
This is a nightmare. How will you ever make a decision?
太残忍了 这让你怎么下决定啊
You see? I don't know!
所以我才一直举棋不定啊
What should I do?
我到底该怎么做
Please pass the butter!
快给老娘黄油
Okay, it's not me, right? This script is terrible.
不是我的问题 是这剧本烂爆了
Yeah.
是啊
I had higher hopes for a movie called
我内心对一部名叫
Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
《杀人恶猿2 猴见猴杀》的电影 期望可"高"了
You know, it's still possible
电影虽烂
for you to be good in a bad movie.
但你还是有机会能在里面大放异彩啊
Okay.
好吧
"Sometimes I feel like I can control
"有时候我觉得我已经能控制
the killer gorilla instinct inside of me,
我心中杀人恶猿的凶性
but then I see these bananas and I...
但我看到这些香蕉以后 我就...
just want to eat them and then kill people."
超级想大快朵颐 然后大开杀戒"
What am I gonna do?
我到底该怎么做啊
Well, for starters, I wouldn't eat the bananas.
首先呢 你不该吃那些香蕉
No...Come on!
不是啦 别闹
This is serious.
人家很认真呢
Does it at least pay well?
那这部戏的酬劳高吗
Less than I was making at The Cheesecake Factory.
比我在起司工厂打工的钱还少
What does your agent think?
你的经纪人怎么看
She's thinking of taking a job at The Cheesecake Factory.
她在考虑去起司工厂应征
You know what, why don't you just do it?
这样吧 你就直接去演吧
You'll go have fun for a few weeks, make some money--
你能去玩个几周 赚点小钱
and who knows what it might lead to?
谁知道这会为你带来什么机遇呢
Okay, look, here, page 58.
好了 你看 第58页
I oil-wrestle an orangutan in a bikini.
我跟红毛猩猩在油中摔跤 穿着比基尼哦
Just to clarify, which one of you is wearing the bikini?
我就确定一下 是你还是它穿比基尼
Both of us.
两人都穿
So it's a family film.
这电影适合合家观赏啊
Thank you again for dinner.
谢谢你今天的晚餐
You're welcome.
不客气
Good night.
晚安
Uh, it's date night.
今晚是约会之夜
Aren't you, uh, forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么事了
Oh, of course.
懂了
Did I mention the PS4 controllers light up?
我有告诉你PS4的手把会发光吗
No.
没有
Well, they do.
它们真会发光哦
And then after coffee, we went for a walk
喝完咖啡之后 我们俩去散步了一会
and she told me she always thought people from India
她跟我说她一直觉得印度人
were exotic and mysterious.
很神秘又有异国风情
So, with my mouth, I said,
虽然我嘴上说
"we're just like anybody else,"
"我们跟其他人都差不多啦"
but with my eyes, I said,
但其实我的眼神在说
"Straight up, Red, hop on my flying carpet."
"上来吧 红发妞 跳上我的魔法飞毯"
So, you gonna see her again?
你们还会约会吗
Yeah, we have plans this weekend.
会啊 这周末我们就有安排
And if it's a clear night,
而如果那晚能看到星星
I'm gonna lay some romantic astronomy on her.
我会对她使使出浪漫天文泡妞招
Okay, like what? Show me.
是吗 使给本宫看看
I can't do that to Leonard.
我不能做对不起莱纳德的事
This is some powerful panty-dropping stuff.
我这招数一出 女人小裤裤必定落地
You have my blessing. Go for it.
朕批准了 你尽管出招
Okay.
好吧
Penny,
佩妮
two of the brightest stars in the night sky
夜空中那两颗最明亮的星星
are Altair and Vega.
是牛郎星与织女星
And it is said they were deeply in love
传说中他们俩深爱着对方
but forever separated
但却被永远地
by the celestial river of the Milky Way.
分隔在银河系的天河两侧
- Oh, that's sad. - It is.
-好可怜 -是啊
But once a year,
但每年都会有一天
on the seventh day of the seventh month,
在每年第七个月 第七天的晚上
Vega cries so hard
织女会哭得十分惨
that all the magpies in the world fly up
这时世界上所有的喜鹊都会飞到天上
and create a bridge with their wings
用它们的翅膀搭一座鹊桥
so the two lovers can be together
让这一对恋人能有机会相聚
for a single night
虽然这激情团聚
of passion.
只有仅仅一夜
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One?
快速投票 买PS4或Xbox One
Raj.
拉杰
- Uh, Xbox One. - Penny.
-Xbox One -佩妮
Huh?
- Leonard. - PS4.
-莱纳德 -PS4
- Wolowitz. - Both great.
-霍洛维兹 -两个都不错
- Bernadette. - I like the Wii.
-博纳黛特 -我喜欢Wii
Thanks, Grandma.
多谢了 奶奶
- Oh, my Goodness. - What's up?
-我的天 -怎么了
I just got an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend Lucy.
我的前女友露西给我发了一封邮件
She... misses me and wants to get together.
她说...她很想我 希望和我聚一聚
Two women at the same time?
哇 一男驭二女
Nice job, playa!
厉害哦 小淫棍
Really?
真得这么说话吗
Was it the "two women" thing or the "playa"?
是"驭二女"还是"小淫棍"的问题
It was the "Playa".
看来是小淫棍
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
How am I supposed to choose between Emily and Lucy?
我该如何在艾米丽和露西之间抉择
Why do you have to choose? Date both of them.
何必费神去选 两个一起约嘛
I can't date two women at once.
我可不会同时和两个女生谈恋爱
Zero women-- that's my sweet spot.
一个女人都不剩 那才是我的长项
Unless you're sleeping with one of them,
只要你没和她们上床
seeing other people isn't a big deal.
跟其他人约会就没什么关系
But what if one of them asks me
可要是其中一人问起
what I was up to the night before
昨天晚上干了什么
and I was with the other one?
而我恰好是和另一个人约会去了
Then, what, do I lie?
那我该怎么办 骗她吗
- Yes. - Yes.
-没错 -当然
What do you mean, yes?
你说"没错"是什么意思
What do you mean, yes?
你的"当然"又是什么意思
Were you seeing other women when we started dating?
我们约会时 你也和其他女人约会吗
No. Were you seeing other men?
我没有 你有跟其他男人约会吗
No.
我也没有
Were you seeing other men?
你有跟其他男人约会吗
No.
没有
Aren't you gonna ask me?
你怎么不问我
Come on, really?
拜托 有必要问吗
Thank you so much for letting us pick your brain.
多谢你抽空向我们指教
Yeah, happy to help.
没事 举手之劳
So, what's going on?
你有什么问题
Well, I'm having an impossible time
我的事业现在发展
getting my career off the ground,
极其不顺
and I got offered a role in this crappy horror movie,
正好有个超级烂片找我去演
and I just don't know if I should take it.
所以我不知道该不该接受这个角色
Well, I have certainly taken some jobs that I've been embarrassed by.
我自己也接过一些让我觉得丢人的片子
I wouldn't exactly call Star Trek embarrassing.
《星际迷航》也算不上丢人吧
I wasn't.
我说的不是它
Me, either.
我也没说它
So, what do you think,
所以你怎么看
is there a professional downside to doing it?
做这件事有什么专业上的坏处吗
Well, it's tricky.
这很难讲
You want to take projects that you're excited about,
你当然希望选自己喜欢的工作来做
but sometimes you also have to pay the bills.
但有时你也不得不为五斗米折腰
When you're on the set working on something
当你在做片场演自己
that you just know in your heart is bad--
心里觉得超烂的片子时
not Star Trek...
我不是指《星际迷航》
Yeah, beam me up. I love it!
把我传送上去[星际迷航台词] 我超爱这戏
Anyway, those jobs can be soul-crushing.
反正 这些工作很可能会毁掉你的信心
That's what I'm afraid of.
我就是担心这个
Well, I was in Stand By Me when I was a kid,
我小时候出演过《与我同行》
and it was a huge success.
这片子当时可火爆了
The terrible movies I did came after that.
在这之后我演了不少烂片
I mean, imagine how that feels.
想象一下我当时的感受
Sounds rough.
肯定很不堪
I'm telling you, this business is brutal.
相信我 演艺界很残酷
To this day, I hate going on auditions.
直到今天 我还是很讨厌去试镜
Okay, I walk in, and I can just
我一走进去 就可以感受到
feel them thinking...
他们在想
"He was such a cute kid.
"这孩子以前多可爱
What happened to him?"
时光真是把杀猪刀啊"
And then I don't get the job,
结果我没能接到这个角色
and I can never find out why.
也永远不知道原因
Honestly, I get so depressed,
老实说 我深受打击
there are entire weeks that I can't even get out of bed.
有时候好几周 我连床都爬不起来
Okay, this was helpful.
你的话对我们帮助太大了
Any news on your coworker who's in the hospital?
你那位住院的同事最近如何啊
Poor thing, she was in surgery for 18 hours.
她好可怜 动了18个小时手术
She's alive, but she's still in critical condition.
虽然活下来了 但情况仍然危急
Oh, no.
真不幸
The one bit of good news is they put her
唯一的好消息是 她还没来得及看卡片
in a medically induced coma before she read the card.
就被医生用药物陷入昏迷状态了
So, you know, silver linings.
也算是不幸中的万幸吧
Were you like this when I married you?
你和我结婚时 就这个样子了吗
Don't worry about it, buddy.
别担心了 兄弟
Okay, bye.
好的 回见
That was Wil-- he's feeling a lot better.
是威尔 他情绪恢复得好多了
Apparently, he's 12-down
他的名字出现在
in the TV Guide crossword puzzle.
《电视指南》纵横字迷的第12行
Did he help you make a decision about the movie?
他有帮你做出决定 到底要不要接那部戏吗
No. Did you figure out
没 那你想好
what you're gonna do about the two girls?
要如何应对那两个女孩了吗
As a matter of fact, I did.
老实说 我想好了
I've spent so many years living in fear,
这些年来我深陷恐惧之中
saying no to new experiences,
不敢面对新的事物
but from now on,
但从现在起
I'm gonna say yes--
我要积极接受一切
yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life;
接受爱 接受挑战 拥抱生活
whatever it may be, the answer's going to be yes.
不管什么事 我都会勇敢地去接受
He's gonna die alone, right?
这家伙绝对孤独终老 对吧
- Yeah. - Yes.
-没错 -绝对的
I'm proud of you, Sheldon.
以你为荣 谢尔顿
You know, I'm proud of me, too.
我也以自己为荣
I've done all my research,
我做了全面的研究
I conducted an informal poll,
发起了一个非正式的民意投票
and I've arrived at the rock-solid certainty
所以我现在清楚明白地知道
I've made the right choice.
我做的选择是对的
Well, that's got to be a good feeling.
你现在心情一定非常好
Oh, it is.
的确如此
- Although... - Oh, crap.
-可是... -我靠
I had the same feeling when I made my dad
当年我逼我爸不买录影带系统
buy a Betamax instead of a VHS.
而去买另一家产品时 心情也是这样
You were just a little kid.
你还只是小孩而已
Yeah, a little kid who picked the wrong format
对 一个选错了格式
PBS台的新闻节目 83年便已改名
to record The MacNeil/Lehrer Report.
录"麦克尼尔和莱尔报导"的孩子
I also was certain
我还曾确信
that HD DVD would win out over Blu-ray.
高清DVD会胜过蓝光呢
How old were you then?
你那时候多大
Old enough to know better.
大到应该知道哪种更好
You know, and now that I think about it,
现在想想
I stood in front of a case of iPods
我曾经站在一箱子iPod前
and I bought a Zune.
我却买了Zune
What's a Zune?
什么是Zune
Yeah, exactly.
就是说啊
It's an MP3 player
是一款MP3播放器
brought to us by the makers of Xbox.
制造商正是生产Xbox的这家[微软]
What... no, what are you doing?
不 你在做什么
No, no, pick that back up.
不 快拿回来
You know it's good. You did the research.
你知道这个好 你都做足研究了
But what if I'm wrong?
但如果我错了呢
You know what?
这样吧
How about I buy it for you?
不如我买给你
How about
不如
I buy you both?
我两个全买给你
You know I only have one slot available
你知道我的电视上
in my entertainment center.
只有一个槽可以用
Then I'll buy you a new entertainment center.
那我就给你买个新电视
Well, yeah... okay, sure.
想得到容易
But which one?
但买哪个牌子好呢
How about this?
这样吧
I've heard that if you flip a coin,
我听说如果扔硬币
it will tell you how you actually feel.
可以告诉你 你真正的想法
Because you'll either be disappointed
因为结果要么让你失望
or excited by the outcome.
要么令你激动
Interesting.
有意思
So, heads it's PS4,
正面是PS4
tails it's Xbox One.
背面是Xbox One
All right, I'll try.
好吧 我试试
What is it?
是什么
A quarter.
一枚硬币
Could have given it back to me.
你也可以还给我
That was a choice.
这也是一种选择
You look...
你看起来
you look really pretty tonight.
你今晚看起来真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
I love that jacket.
你的外套也不错
Thank you. Thanks, thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
对不起 我做不到
My... my ex-girlfriend e-mailed me,
我的前女友给我发了电邮
and I'm seeing her Saturday...
我周六会和她见面
And I'm glad you like it-- it's from J. Crew.
我很高兴你觉得我外套好看 是克鲁牌的
I don't understand.
我不明白
My friends told me it was okay
我的朋友们告诉我
to see more than one person at a time,
同时和多个人约会没问题
but it-it feels like I'm being deceitful.
但我感觉我在欺骗你
Are you getting back together with her?
你会和她复合吗
No.
I-I... I have no idea.
我不知道
What would you do?
如果是你会怎么做
Uh, usually on first dates, I talk about music and stuff,
通常第一次约会 我会谈谈音乐什么的
but I was promised weird, so let's do this.
但既然说好了你是怪人 就谈这个吧
How serious were you two?
你们之前有多认真
Well, to be honest,
说实话
we only went on four dates,
我们只约会过四次
hugged twice, kissed once,
拥抱过两次 吻过一次
and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo.
还有一个充满了性暗示的握手
Wait, so...
慢着
a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail
一个你从没"睡"过的女生发了电邮给你
and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me?
让你内疚到你觉得必须告诉我吗
Yeah.
是的
That's kind of adorable.
挺可爱的
Are you... are you sure?
你说真的吗
Because this is the part of the night
因为一般约会到了这个环节
where I've said something stupid and the girl usually leaves.
都是我说了傻话 女生就直接走了
I'm still here.
我还没走啊
Yeah, but now you make me wonder what's wrong with you.
但现在你让我怀疑你到底有什么毛病
We just met.
我们刚认识
You don't need to tell me about other people you're seeing.
你不必告诉我 你约会的其他人
Really?
真的吗
Because "I'm dating two women"
因为"我同时和两个女生约会"
is basically the only cool thing I can say about myself.
基本上是我唯一可吹嘘的潮男事迹
On the one hand, the Xbox One has a better camera...
一方面 Xbox One的摄像头更好
but the PS4 has a removable hard drive.
但PS4可随意换硬盘
Thoughts?
有何想法
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿麻了
Oh... I'm sorry, guys,
不好意思 两位
but the store closed five minutes ago.
商店五分钟前就关门了
But I haven't decided yet.
但我还没决定好买哪个
You'll have to come back tomorrow.
那你就明天再来买
The registers are closed.
收银机已经关了
Let's get you some food.
咱们去吃点东西吧
Y-You'll feel better after you eat.
吃了东西后你就会感觉好些
Okay.
好的
What-what do you want, like, Thai food?
你想吃什么 泰国菜
A... A burger?
还是汉堡
I don't know!
人家不知道嘛
Hey, look, a quarter!
看 一枚硬币
How's that feel?
感觉如何
Great.
非常好
Not like regret at all.
完全"不后悔"
Penny?
佩妮
We're working together!
我们是同事了
Awesome!
太棒了