Gentlemen, Star Wars day is rapidly approaching.
各位 星球大战日马上就要到了
We should finalize our plans.
我们得定下计划啦
What? That's a real thing?
什么 还真有这玩意啊
What is it, Star Wars Christmas?
是哪天 星球大战圣诞节吗
No. Don't be ridiculous.
不是 你说什么傻话
That's Wookiee Life Day.
那天是伍基人生命日好吗
Uh, well, it's not May the fifth...
不是5月5号
and it's not May the third...
也不是5月3号
It's May the fourth.
是5月4号
May the fourth be with you?
5月4号[愿原力]与你同在
"May the force be with you." Get it?
"愿原力与你同在" 懂了吗
Oh, no. This face wasn't because I didn't get it.
你误会了 我这表情不是因为不懂
- Hey, you got a second? - Yes.
-你有空吗 -有啊
Actually, I'm glad you're here.
刚好我也想找你
I-I'm working on the Star Wars Day schedule.
我在定星球大战日的行程
Now, I have a window built in after Phantom Menace,
我在《星球大战I:幽灵的威胁》播放完后
for complaining, but...
留了吐槽这部的时间 但...
I'm worried an hour won't be enough time.
我怕一小时会不够
Sheldon, I-I've got some bad news.
谢尔顿 我有个坏消息
I just read online
我刚在网上看到
that Arthur Jeffries passed away.
亚瑟·杰弗里斯先生过世了
Professor Proton is dead?
质子教授去世了吗
What are you doing?
你在闹哪样
Y-Your heart might be in the right place,
你的心意可能对了
but your head, chest and arms certainly aren't.
但是你的头 胸 手臂 绝对放错地方了
Anyway, the-the funeral's on Sunday.
总之 葬礼是在周日
But, that's Star Wars Day.
可是那天是星球大战日啊
of all the things about this that are sad,
在所有该为这消息难过的原因中
that might not be number one.
撞日应该排不到第一吧
You okay? I know he meant a lot to you.
你还好吗 我知道他对你很重要
Yet he cried when they changed the Raisin Bran box.
葡萄干麦片盒换封面的时候 他倒哭了
This, uh, this is something interesting boys and girls.
小朋友们 跟你们说个有意思的
After an owl eats, he spits up part of his meal,
在猫头鹰进食完后 它们会以小球状
that he can't digest, in the form of a pellet.
吐出它们消化不了的食物
Is-Isn't that a hoot?
是不是很令人"呜呜"大笑
We'll be right back after I fire my writers.
节目将在我炒了我的编剧后回来
Watching your old friend?
在看你的老朋友吗
Struck down in the prime of my life.
在我的英年 他就这么去了
Do you want me to go to the funeral with you?
你想我陪你一起去参加丧礼吗
Oh, I'm not going to the funeral.
我才不去那丧礼
All those people blowing their noses.
这么多人在擤鼻涕
You can't tell the sick from the sad. Mm.
分不出哪个是在哭 哪个在生病
I'll be at home celebrating Star Wars Day, as planned.
我会在家按照原定计划 庆祝星球大战日
Are you sure you don't want to go say good-bye?
你确定你不想去跟他道别吗
Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time.
人生自古谁无死 省了吊唁不作死
And watching a bunch of goofy space movies
那看一堆你看过几百次的
you've seen hundreds of times isn't?
宅爆太空电影就不作死吗
If we were in a physical relationship,
如果我们是有肉体关系的情侣
you just lost sex tonight.
你那句话就害你今晚没得爱爱了
Hey, Penny. Happy Star Wars Day.
佩妮 星球大战日快乐
Can I make you breakfast?
我能为你做早餐吗
Admiral Ackbar's Snack Bar is open for business.
阿克"巴"上将的小吃"吧" 欢喜营业中
No, thanks. Leonard and I are just going to the funeral.
不用了 谢谢 我要跟莱纳德去参加丧礼呢
You sure. Not even coffee?
确定吗 咖啡也不要吗
We have R2-Decaf.
有R2-D[低]咖啡因咖啡哦
Maybe a nice Cafe Au Leia?
或是来一杯欧"莉亚"咖啡
欧蕾咖啡 加入大量牛奶的咖啡莉亚 星球大战中的一位人类公主
And if you're not in the mood for coffee,
如果你没有喝咖啡的心情
I can always make you a Chai Tea-3PO.
我也可以给你泡杯印度T[茶]3PO
Oh, I get it-- like C-3PO.
我懂了 就像是C-3PO
What happened to me?
我怎么会堕落至此
Hey, uh, Sheldon, you want anything?
谢尔顿 你想来点什么吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You're being so quiet.
你今天好安静
Are you upset or are you just rebooting?
你是心里难过 还是你个机械人在重启
Sweetie, are you sure you don't want to
亲爱的 你确定你今天
come with us to the funeral?
不跟我们一起去丧礼吗
Oh, I appreciate the offer, but Arthur is gone
谢谢你的邀请 但亚瑟已经死了
and there's nothing I can do about it.
我就算去了也做不到什么
When Darth Vader struck down Obi-Wan,
黑武士杀了欧比旺的时候
did Luke cry like a baby and go to his funeral?
卢克有哭天喊地 然后去参加丧礼吗
He blew up the Death Star.
他把死星炸了
Why do I know this?!
我怎么会知道这个啊
Arthur Jeffries was a scientist.
亚瑟·杰弗里斯是个科学家
I'm sure he didn't care about
我相信他不是个会在意
silly superstitions like funerals.
丧礼这种无聊事的人
You know, if he were here, I think he'd say,
如果他今天有来 他一定会说
"Enjoy Star Wars Day."
"祝你们星球大战日玩得开心"
He was 84; he'd say, "where's my pudding?"
他都84岁了 他会说的是"我的布丁呢"
Before you go, at least let me pack you some
你们走之前 让我帮你们打包点
Attack of the Scones for the road.
司康的进攻 让你们路上吃吧
Oh, like Attack of the Clones.
《星战2: 克隆人的进攻》的双关嘛
We are leaving right now.
我们现在就走
Arthur passing away was harder on Sheldon
亚瑟去世的消息对谢尔顿的打击很大
than he's ready to admit.
但是他不愿意承认
Really hoping this will cheer him up.
真心希望这个能让他开心点
Although, it might've been thoughtless of us
我们烤这个名字带"死"字的死星
to bake a Death Star cake.
会不会有点不好
No, it combines two of Sheldon's favorite things:
不会啊 这包含了两样他最爱的事物
and the ability to destroy a planet at the push of a button.
还有按个按钮就能摧毁个星球的能力
Well, anyway, it'll be a nice surprise for the boys.
无论如何 这给男生们当惊喜也挺好
And Howie doesn't think I take his interests seriously,
华仔一直觉得我不把他的爱好当回事
so hopefully this will keep him fooled for a while.
希望这个蛋糕能唬住他一阵子
Okay, let's get the fondant and start decorating.
拿上翻糖开始裱花吧
This is pretty cool.
这挺酷的
You don't see too many spherical cakes.
球体的蛋糕挺罕见呢
I wonder why that is.
原因大概就是这个吧
I have a confession to make.
我想坦白一件事
I've never been to a funeral before.
我从来没参加过丧礼
I just never knew anyone that died.
我还没碰过认识的人过世
I had a pet pig when I was a kid.
我小时候有一只宠物猪
I mean, when he died, we didn't have a funeral,
它死掉的时候没有办丧礼
we had a barbecue.
我们把它烤了
Yeah, we won't be eating Arthur tonight.
放心吧 今晚不会把亚瑟烤了吃的
I didn't know him very well, but I still really liked him.
我虽然跟他不熟 但我挺喜欢他呢
It's weird that he's... just gone.
他就这么去了 感觉好奇怪
I feel like I want to cry.
我感觉好想哭
Oh... that's-that's fine.
没事的
- I can't do it with you staring at me. - Sorry.
-你盯着我 我哭不出来 -抱歉
You're a big crybaby-- you start, I'll join in.
你整天哭哭啼啼 你先开场 我再加入
I am not a crybaby.
我才没整天哭哭啼啼
The toys were holding hands in a furnace!
玩具们在焚化炉里手牵手等死呢
Look, A-Arthur lived a full life.
亚瑟这一辈子过得很充实
And he inspired a lot of people.
他鼓舞了很多人
Sure, he-he was my childhood hero,
的确 他是我儿时的偶像
but... the fact that I got to work with him,
但我后来有机会能与他
side by side, before he...
有共事的机会 在他...
it was... it was a gift.
真的... 是老天的赏赐
Thank you for being the emotional one
谢谢你在我们的感情中
in this relationship.
当多愁善感的那个
- I got your back. - Yeah.
-一切有我 -是啊
Okay, here we go.
好了 准备开始
Episode I-- The Phantom Menace.
第一部 《幽灵的威胁》
Let's get this over with.
赶紧看完了事吧
Since we all agree Episode I isn't our favorite,
既然我们大家都同意不喜欢第一部
maybe we just skip it this time.
我们这次何不直接跳过呢
Yeah, Howard, I think you of all people
霍华德 我觉得所有人中
should avoid espousing the principle
你最不应该有
that if something is not our favorite
如果不喜欢某事物
we should just get rid of it.
就让它滚的心态
You know, I heard this way of watching the movies
我听说过一种看星战电影的方法
called the Machete Order, where you watch Episodes IV and V,
叫弯刀顺序 先看第五第六部
then skip Episode I,
然后跳过第一部
watch II and III as a flashback,
把第二第三部当闪回看
and then finish with VI.
然后看第四部做完结
Okay, so you'd lose most of Jar Jar,
所以加加大多数的戏份
all the trade route talk, and the boring senate hearings,
贸易路线与无聊的议会审讯戏全没了
which are like watching C-SPAN with monsters.
那无聊程度跟看公共事务台有得一拼
Get rid of the trade route part?
跳过贸易路线部分吗
Then how would Palpatine
那帕尔帕庭是怎么把
get Chancellor Valorum kicked out of office?
瓦洛伦议长搞下台 再夺位的
How would he get himself elected? How?
少了那部分剧情 他会是怎么选上的
Can we get through one holiday
我们就不能过上一个
without you saying something ridiculous?
没有你胡言乱语的节日吗
It was just a suggestion.
只是个建议嘛
Well, you know what else was just a suggestion?
你知道还有什么事也只是个建议吗
"Why don't we change the Raisin Bran box?"
"要不我们换一下早餐麦片盒的封面吧"
Hmm? And you know who got hurt by that?
你知道谁因此内心受伤了吗
Every single person who eats breakfast!
所有吃那个早餐的人啊
I think he's taking this Professor Proton thing pretty hard.
我想质子教授的去世对他打击很大吧
Should we try to console him?
我们该去开导他吗
Or... should we respect his privacy
或者我们应该尊重他
in this moment of grief?
内心哀伤时期的隐私
By staying here and watching the movie.
就乖乖坐在这里看电影就行了
That's what good friends would do!
好朋友都会这么做啊
Well, at least without Sheldon here,
好歹因为谢尔顿不在这
we got to start with Episode IV.
我们可以从第四部开始看
I do feel guilty about him.
我心里对他挺过意不去的
Maybe we should see how he's doing.
我们去看看他怎么样了吧
- But after the cantina scene. - Obviously.
-等酒吧这一段看完再去吧 -必须的
cracking up at a joke I told him.
被我的笑话逗得捧腹大笑
I'll never hear that laugh again.
我再也听不到他的笑声了
You never heard it that time.
那次我也没笑
- I thought you were dead. - I am.
-我以为你死了 -是的
Oh, it-it's fantastic.
感觉好极了
I mean, this is the longest that I've gone
这是多年来我第一次
without running into a men's room in-in years.
这么长时间不需要总是跑厕所
Why are you here?
你怎么会来我家
I-I don't know. I was...
我也不知道
I was hoping I was going to haunt my ex-wife.
我本希望去我前妻家吓唬她的
You've come to me because
你之所以来找我 是因为
you're my Obi-Wan.
你是我的欧比旺[绝地武士]
I'm-I'm not... I'm not familiar with that.
我不...我不懂你在说什么
Is... is-is that an...
那...是不是...
Uh, you're dead, so I'm going to let that slide.
算了 我就不跟死人计较了
Obi-Wan Kenobi is a character from Star Wars.
欧比旺·肯诺比是《星球大战》中的一个角色
After his physical demise,
他在身体消失后
he comes to Luke Skywalker as his mentor in spirit form.
以灵魂形体出现卢克·天行者面前 继续指导他
Well, that... that clears that up.
你的解释让我"豁然开朗"
You must be here to give me advice.
你一定是来给我建议的
Well, this... this is weird.
这...这装束好奇怪
Most-most of my robes open in...
我大多数长袍开口都在后面
Those are your Jedi robes.
这是绝地武士袍
Oh, wait. What...?
等等 这...
What-what... what is this?
这是什么
Oh! Be careful with that!
悠着点玩
I'm, uh... I'm going to need a Band-Aid.
我想...我需要一张创口贴
So...what did you think of your first funeral?
你参加了人生第一场葬礼 感觉如何
Well, I don't want to be a jerk, but it was kind of a bummer.
虽然我不想失礼 但葬礼实在有点无聊
Yeah, well, when I die, you can rent a bounce house.
等我死了 你可以租个蹦蹦城堡办葬礼
You think about dying?
你现在就想"死"这件事吗
Well, I think more about if I'd have any regrets.
我想得更多的是 怕自己会有遗憾
What would you regret?
你的遗憾会是什么
Mm, you know, that I didn't travel more,
比如旅行太少
take more risks, learn another language.
冒险太少 只会一门语言
You know Klingon.
你还会克林贡语啊
No, I meant that as a regret.
不 我是说这是你的遗憾之一
- I just thought of one more. - What's that?
-我刚又想到了一个 -是什么
I regret not saying "Yes" when you asked me to marry you.
我遗憾在你求婚的时候 没有说"我愿意"
Well, it just wasn't the right time.
那时候时机不对
And this is also not the right time.
现在也不是什么好时机
I know that face. That's your propose face.
我认得那表情 那是你要求婚的表情
I was not gonna propose. It's already two to one.
我没打算求婚啊 现在都二比一了
I proposed twice, you proposed once. Two to one.
我求过两次婚 你才求过一次 所以是二比一
Oh, my... It's not a contest.
天啊 这又不是比赛
I don't know what you're upset about.
我不懂你在气什么
- I'm the one who's losing. - Okay.
-我才是比分落后的那个 -算了
Fine. Would you feel better if I propose
那好 如果我现在跟你求婚
so you could turn me down again?
给你机会拒绝我第二次 你会好过点吗
Yeah, I think I would.
当然会啊
Okay. Leonard, will you marry me?
好 莱纳德 你愿意娶我吗
You reject me right now and tie things up.
你快拒绝我 咱俩就扯平了
It's just such a big decision.
这可是一个很重大的决定
I don't want to have any regrets.
我不想留下任何遗憾
Did you ever watch Professor Proton when you were a kid?
你小时候看过质子教授吗
My dad controlled the TV,
我爸爸掌控电视
so unless someone was a Texas Ranger,
所以除非那人是《德州巡警》
Jake or the Fatman, we didn't see it.
或《帅虎猛龙》里的角色 否则没看过
I never watched him, either, but he seems to be the reason
我也从未看过 但是似乎是他
that Sheldon got interested in science.
激发了谢尔顿对科学的兴趣
Not me. I got into science
我不是 我对科学感兴趣
'cause I was always the smallest kid in school,
是因为我总是学校里最矮小的那个
so I thought if I became a scientist,
所以我想如果我成为了科学家
I could invent a formula that made me taller.
就可以发明出一种让我变高的药
Yeah, I thought it was working for a while,
是啊 曾有一段时间我觉得真的有用
but then I found out my brother was just
但结果却发现是我哥哥
lowering the pencil marks on the door frame.
在量身高的门框上动手脚
Oh, I guess it must have been back when I was in the Girl Sprouts.
我想应该是在我当女子军那会
My mom made it up as an alternative to the Girl Scouts.
这是我妈妈为了跟女童军区分 故意取的
She didn't want me selling cookies
她不想我"像妓女一般
on some street corner "Like a whore."
在大街小巷叫卖饼干"
How did that get you into science?
那怎么会让你科学感兴趣呢
Oh, I went to the library
我去图书馆
and took out a book on biology to see what whores did.
拿了一本生物学的书 看看妓女都做什么
On the one hand, if I say yes...
一方面 如果我说"我愿意"
This isn't funny anymore.
一点都不好玩
Just say no so we're done with this.
快拒绝我 然后我们就扯平了
Will you marry me or not?
你愿意还是不愿意娶我
Ooh, interesting. Did you just propose to me again?
有意思 你刚是"又"向我求婚了吗
Because I just heard, "Will you marry me?"
因为我刚明明听见 "你愿意娶我吗"
That's two proposals, one day.
一天求两次婚哦
Sounds like someone wants to spend the rest of her life
看来有人下半辈子都想教孩子
telling people how to spell the name Hofstadter.
怎么拼"霍夫斯塔德"这个姓
You know what? Fine. Do whatever you want.
算了 随便你怎么样
Penny, don't get upset.
佩妮 不要生气嘛
I love you, but, no, I will not marry you.
我爱你 但我不会娶你
Now, about that second proposal.
那我们说回第二次求婚
On the one hand...
一方面...
Where... where... where are we?
我们...我们这是在哪儿
This is the swampland of Dagobah.
达戈巴的沼泽地
It's where Luke was trained in the ways of the Jedi.
这是卢克接受绝地训练的地方
Too bad. I thought it was Florida.
太可惜了 我还以为是佛罗里达呢
When Obi-Wan came to Luke on this very spot,
当欧比旺在这里时
he gave him all sorts of helpful advice.
他给了卢克各种有用的建议
what do you got for me?
你对我的建议是什么
get... get a prenup.
要签...婚前协议
I thought there'd be more of a reason why you're here.
我还以为你来找我有更深远的意义呢
Well, why-why do you think I'm here?
那你觉得我为什么来找你
I suppose it has something to do with your recent passing.
我想可能跟你最近去世的事有关吧
Is-is this the... the first time
这是... 你第一次
you've lost, you know, someone close to you?
失去了跟你亲近的人吗
I've already had to say good-bye to 11 Dr. Whos.
我已经经历过跟11代的神秘博士道别了
Yeah, I've-I've outlived a few of my doctors, too.
我也比我好几任医生[博士]活得长
Of course, my grandfather died when I was five.
当然 我的爷爷在我5岁的时候去世了
My father died when I was 14.
我父亲在我14岁的时候去世
I'm... I'm sorry about that.
节哀顺变
And now you're gone, too.
现在你也过世了
It's like all the men I've looked up to have gone away.
感觉所有我崇拜的男性都去世了
Well, you know, it's...
你知道 其实...
it's okay to... to be sad about them.
是可以对他们的去世感到难过的
Just... just make sure, you know, you appreciate
只是你要记住 你也得
those who... who are still there for you.
珍惜那些还在世的亲朋好友
But I do appreciate them.
我很珍惜他们啊
what am I doing in a swamp...
那我在这破沼泽
...dressed like Friar Tuck?
穿得像罗宾汉里的塔克修士干啥
Appreciate them, Sheldon.
珍惜眼前人 谢尔顿
Heard you're having a rough day. You all right?
听说你今天听不开心 你没事吧
How was the funeral?
丧礼如何
It was nice, you know.
挺好的
A lot of people showed up,
很多人都来了
told some great stories about him.
说了很多他生平的好事
Did you know that Arthur's son is a high school sci...?
你知道亚瑟的儿子是个高中科学老...
Hey, the guys are about to start Jedi.
他们要开始看第六部了
You want to go watch?
你想去看吗
After I make them go back and watch one through five first.
但我得先让他们从第一部开始看
Sheldon, that-that'll take us all night.
谢尔顿 那我们得花一整晚呢
Oh, it's a good thing I had a nap.
幸好我小睡了一会
Boy, some of the physical comedy
加加的一些肢体搞笑画面
with Jar Jar is a little tough to watch.
真的是有点看不下去啊
At least they toned him down in the second one.
至少第二部里 已经让他收敛了
Yeah, he is pretty stupid.
是啊 这角色真蠢
Hey, we can say it. You can't.
我们才能说他 你没资格
Happy Star Wars Day!
星球大战日快乐
- A Death Star cake! - Yeah.
-死星蛋糕 -是啊
We were hoping it might cheer you up.
我们希望它能让你开心点
And even though it meant we had to miss the movies,
虽然我们因为烤蛋糕 错过了电影
we could still be part of the fun.
但我们还是想一起同乐同乐
Well, you didn't miss anything.
你完全没错过
We just started over.
我们刚从头重看
Yeah, apparently, um,
是啊 貌似...
I'm here whenever... when-whenever you need me.
貌似你需要我的任何时候 我就会出现
Why do I need you now?
那我现在为什么需要你
Well, as near as I could tell,
就我看来
you-you fell asleep watching Star Wars,
你在看《星球大战》的过程中睡着了
and now you're-you're dreaming you're watching Star Wars.
你现在是梦见自己正在看《星球大战》
I mean, don't-don't you see a problem there?
这样有什么问题吗
you're spending your limited time on Earth?
这么使用你在世有限的时间好吗
Okay, good luck to you.
行 那祝你睡得愉快
查克·罗瑞的碎碎念天朝的政府表示《生活大爆炸》不适宜播出 我只能假定这中间有过正式的审查过程很有可能是一帮GCD的人 坐在一个黑暗的房间里看了几集大爆炸 说不定还做了笔记方便之后写出一份记载了剧中主角们做出的闹剧 含有多少伤风败俗西方文化的官方文件我很希望在观片审察过程中 有成员笑了出来 然后被送去位于乌鲁木齐郊区的劳改所我也希望有审查人员 看到了剧中人物多常吃中餐外带后 消除掉了疑虑也希望"shananigans"有中文的说法[闹剧]无论如何 这整件事其实让我挺开心的13亿人口的无上领主怕了我们的情景喜剧 我们当时拍摄的目标不正是这个吗