生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第5集: 紧挨着的工作地 The Workplace Proximity

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
Awkward silence.
尴尬的无言以对
Sheldon on his phone.
谢尔顿盯着手机
No touching.
无任何身体接触
Somebody's having date night.
有人今晚约会哟
It's actually steamier than it looks.
其实现实比看上去色情多了
Sheldon's looking up the phallic symbolism of root vegetables
谢尔顿正在查文艺复兴时期画作中用于象征
in Renaissance paintings.
性器官的根菜类蔬菜
Oh, no, I got bored with that.
不是 我刚才看无聊了
I'm just browsing cuticle scissors on Amazon.
现在是在网上看剪指甲表皮的剪刀
How do you not tear off his clothes
你怎么能忍得住把他按倒在桌上
and take him right here on this table?
扯破他衣服的冲动呢
If you do that, I'll scream.
你要这么做了 我一定尖叫
Sheldon, I have some exciting news to tell you.
谢尔顿 我有个好消息要跟你说
That makes two of us.
真巧 我也是
My new cuticle scissors will be here
我的剪指甲表皮的剪刀将会在
in one to two business days.
一到两个工作日内寄到
Come on, one.
保佑一天就到
I've been invited to consult on an experiment
我被邀请去你们大学为一项研究
at your university for a few months.
当几个月的顾问
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒呀
We could have lunch together.
我们可以一起共进午餐
We could carpool.
一起开车上下班
You know, riding with Leonard
最近搭莱纳德的车
has gotten a little tedious lately.
的确是开始无聊沉闷了
Th-The only car game he ever wants to play
他唯一有兴趣玩的车上游戏
is the Quiet Game.
就是闭嘴游戏
And he's terrible at it.
而且他一点都不会玩
I always win.
每次都是我赢
So, you're okay with this?
所以你没意见吧
Well, why wouldn't I be?
我为什么会有意见
Well, this project would have us working
这项工作会让我们的
in close proximity to one another.
工作地点很接近彼此
And there's the vulgar adage
但不是有一句坊间俗谚说
that one should not defecate where one eats.
"别在自己吃饭的地方拉屎"[兔子不吃窝边草]
My father used to say that all the time.
我爸爸以前也老说这句话
That and, um, "Who does one have to orally gratify
还有这句 "我是得用嘴帮谁爽一发
to get a drink around here?"
才能有人给我上酒啊"
But what does that have to do
但那句俗谚跟
with you working at the university?
你来我大学工作有何关系
Sheldon, "Don't defecate where you eat,"
谢尔顿"别在吃饭的地方拉屎"
means don't have a romantic relationship in the workplace.
就是指别在工作场所发展男女关系
Really?
是这意思吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, I always took it literally.
我一直都是按字面理解
That's why I have never once moved my bowels
所以我从来没有在这间或任何一间餐厅里
in this or any restaurant.
上过一次大号
I'm relieved that you don't have a problem
听到你对我们在一起工作没有意见
with us working together.
我心情就放松许多了
Not as relieved as I'm about to be.
我马上就会比你更"放松"了
源自奥尔德斯·赫胥黎的小说《美丽的新世界》
It's a brave new world, little lady.
美丽的新世界啊 小姑娘
生活大爆炸第七季 第五集
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You don't want your girlfriend at work with you.
跟女朋友在一个地方工作 你会后悔的
Hell Clam.
地狱蛤蜊
Why not?
有何不可
Hairy Fairy.
多毛仙女
I think it could be romantic.
我觉得也可能很浪漫啊
You know, my parents met at his place of work.
我爸妈就是在我爸工作的地方相遇的
Your father's a gynecologist.
你爸是个妇科医生啊
I know.
我知道啊
What started as a pap smear turned into a date.
从子宫颈抹片检查发展到约会
Which turned into her working there,
再发展到我妈去那边上班
which turned into marriage, which then turned into hatred,
再发展到婚姻 最后发展到互相憎恨
which continues to this day.
然后一直保持到现在
Two-Eyed Cyclops.
双目独眼巨人
Would you please tell him this isn't a good idea?
你能告诉他为什么这是个坏主意吗
No, no, I think it'll be great.
不啊 我觉得这是好事
Maybe next time he gets conjunctivitis at work,
下次他在上班的时候染了结膜炎
she can hold his head and try to put the drops in his eyes.
她会代替我去扶着他的头 帮他滴眼药水
Giant baby.
没用的东西[大婴儿]
That's a Raging Ogre.
那是狂暴食人魔卡
Yeah, I know.
我知道啊
I'm just saying, I'd never want to work with Bernadette.
像我就绝对不会想跟伯纳黛特一起工作
Can you imagine seeing someone all day long
你们能想象跟某人整天待在一起
and then you're supposed to hang out with them after work, too?
下班之后还得继续黏在一起的生活吗
Hold on. We do that all the time.
等等 我跟你就这样啊
You and I work together and play together.
我跟你一起上班 下班后一起玩
I know, and it drove me into the arms of another woman.
所以我才投入了另一个女人的怀抱
Bipolar Bear.
躁郁熊
Well, I appreciate your concern,
我谢谢你们为我担心
but I won't be seeing any more of Amy than I already do.
但我跟艾米见面的时间不会因此加长
I assume we'll deduct any extra time we spend together
我们每周相聚时间的配额
at work from our weekly quota.
会扣掉工作见面的时间
Please let me be there when you tell her that.
你对她说这话的时候 记得叫上我
Why? So you can see the look on Amy's face
为啥 你想看看艾米听到
when she hears my top-notch idea?
我天才般点子时的表情吗
Please, oh, please, just let me be there.
求你 求你了 一定要让我去膜拜
So, Amy, what are you gonna be working on at Caltech?
艾米 你在加州理工的项目是什么
I'm leading a study to see
我要带一个
if deficiency of the monoamine oxidase enzyme
单胺氧化酶的缺乏是否会使猴子
leads to paralyzing fear in monkeys.
恐惧能力瘫痪的研究
If they're anything like humans, the answer's yes.
如果它们跟人一样 那答案就是"是"
Wait, you've-you've done this experiment on humans?
等等 你在人身上做过这个研究吗
You mean like death row inmates with nothing to lose?
你是指在再无可失的死刑犯身上做这实验吗
No, that would be unethical.
当然没有 那太没职业道德了
You know, not a lot of people know this,
很多人都不知道这件事
but the monoamine oxidase enzyme
但"单胺氧化酶"
was discovered by a woman, Mary Bernheim.
是由玛丽·伯恩海姆这位女性发现的
That's right.
没错
My phone is just as smart as you guys.
我的手机就跟你们俩一样聪明
Amy, Bernadette, Penny.
艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮
Amy, Bernadette, Penny.
艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮
Amy, Bernadette, Penny.
艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮
He's never gonna stop doing that, is he?
他一辈子都要这样敲门吗
I don't mind.
我不介意
I'm hoping to put his love of repetition
希望有天能把他的重复强迫症
to good use someday.
引导到"好的地方"上呢
Hi. Um...
你好啊
I've reconsidered.
我重新考虑过了
Uh, you can't work where I work.
你不能来我那边上班
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
祝你们今晚愉快
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
I-I already signed the contract.
我合同都签了
I cashed a check.
钱我也领了
You are not going to come out of this looking good.
那之后你是不会有好果子吃了
Sheldon, I don't understand.
谢尔顿 我不懂了
I thought you said you were fine with it.
你之前不是说你可以接受吗
Well, I was.
我之前是啊
But that was before Howard explained to me
但那是在霍华德跟我解释
how awful it would be if he had to work
如果他要跟他的伴侣一起工作
with his significant other.
会有多难受之前
He said what?
他说什么
Now, don't be insulted.
不要觉得被侮辱了
He just thinks too much of you
他只是觉得跟你相处时间过长
would be mind-numbingly tedious.
会感觉大脑麻痹 无聊至极
Excuse me, I need to have a chat with my husband.
失陪一下 我要去跟我老公谈谈
Yeah, well, now, well... keep it short.
好吧 保持对话简洁
Fr-From what I gather, brevity is your friend.
从我听到的来看 说话简洁对你有利
So, are we good here?
那我们俩没事吧
No, we're not good here.
不 怎么可能没事
I am working on this project.
从现在开始 我要研究这个项目
Yeah, and you can't tell her what she can and cannot do.
而且你怎么能对她颐指气使呢
Last week, you told Leonard he couldn't wear
上周你叫莱纳德不许穿
his Wookiee jacket out in public.
星战伍基人外套上街
That's different.
这不一样
I'm not going to the mall with
我才不要跟一个穿着
someone dressed dumb space bear.
白痴太空熊外套的人逛街
Sheldon, you don't have to worry about me bothering you.
谢尔顿 你不用担心我会去烦你
I'll be in a different building.
我不会在你的大楼里工作
And we don't even have to have lunch together.
我们也不用一起共进午餐
- Really? - Yes.
-真的吗 -真的
Before all things, I'm a scientist.
毕竟我是个科学家
I'm just there to do my work and, with a little luck,
我去那里是以工作为先 如果幸运的话
scare the living crap out of some monkeys.
希望能吓"屎"几个猴子
You sure your mothlike personality won't be drawn
你确定以你飞蛾扑火的性格
to this blazing fire that is myself?
你不会被我这熊熊的烈火所吸引吗
More and more sure.
确定肯定以及一定
Well, then, you have my permission.
好吧 我准了
I didn't ask for your permission.
我才不需要你的准许
Too late. No backsies.
晚了 我话都说完了
No, no, listen to me. Sheldon misunderstood.
不是的 你听我说 谢尔顿理解错了
What I meant was,
我的意思是
if we worked together,
如果我们一起工作
there'd be too much of me for you,
我怕你老看到我会嫌烦
not the other way around.
而不是我烦你
Howard, if you're going to lie to your wife,
霍华德 如果你要骗自己老婆的话
don't start the sentence with "Sheldon misunderstood."
拜托别用"谢尔顿理解错了"这句话开头
That's a dead giveaway.
这样她肯定知道你在撒谎
Well?
那是怎样
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
I did say that, and I think it's true.
我的确那么说了 而且我说的是实话
I think if we worked together and lived together,
我觉得如果我们一起工作又一起生活
we'd get sick of each other.
肯定会对彼此产生厌倦之情
Yeah, but to be fair, he only said the part
没错 公平来说 他只是说
about him getting sick of you.
他自己会烦你
For the love of God, why?!
看在上帝的份上 你为何要置我于死地
What exactly do you think you'd get sick of?
你到底觉得你会烦我哪点
His only options here are to fake a heart attack
他想逃过一劫 除了装心脏病发
or have a real one.
就只能真的心脏病发了
It-it's nothing in particular. I...
没有特别哪点啦 我
Is it my voice? Am I too bossy?
是我的声音吗 还是我太蛮横了
My arm is feeling numb.
我的手臂突然麻了
Nailed it.
说中了吧
That's the wrong arm for a heart attack, doofus.
心脏病发不是这只手臂麻 蠢货
My point is, I'm sure there are things about me
我的重点是 我觉得如果我们整天在一起
that would drive you crazy if you had to deal
我的某些方面肯定会
with them all day long.
惹你生气的
Like looking me in the eye and lying to me?
比如说看着我的眼睛对我撒谎吗
Oh, well, come on, I just...
拜托 我只是
Where am I supposed to look when I lie to you?
不然我撒谎的时候 眼睛要看哪里啊
Find somewhere else to sleep tonight.
今晚跟别人睡去吧
Oh, Bernie...
妮妮
If it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你觉得好过点的话
Amy and I are fine.
我和艾米相安无事
I mean, really good.
我是说 非常好的那种
So, boys, how was the pajama party?
小伙子们 昨晚的睡衣派对如何
You guys jump on the bed and sing into hair brushes?
你们俩是不是跳上床 拿梳子当麦克风唱歌呀
It wasn't a pajama party.
那才不是什么睡衣派对
It was just a couple of bros hanging out, giggling,
只不过是两个好兄弟待在一起 说说笑笑
1987年的浪漫爱情奇幻电影
eating cookie dough and watching Princess Bride.
边吃甜甜圈 边看《公主新娘》
Please, stop talking.
拜托 别说了
As you wish.
遵命[出自电影]
I mean, you know, Sheldon, none of this would've happened
谢尔顿 如果不是我为了帮你
if I hadn't tried to help you.
就不会落到今天如此田地
Uh, it also wouldn't have happened
如果早期的宇宙
宇宙大爆炸后 宇宙中的物质几乎全部都是氢原子和氦原子
if, in the early universe,
氢多一点或是少一点
到了后来经历过恒星的原子核聚变反应这些轻元素才转化为如今宇宙中存在的所有其他重元素
hydrogen was a little more common or a little less common.
今天也不会有我们的存在 更不会发生这件事
This is fun. Your turn.
真有意思 换你举例了
- Gentlemen. - Hey, Amy.
-你们好 -艾米好呀
Hello.
你好
That was kind of icy.
艾米态度很冷淡啊
You two okay?
你们俩没事吧
Oh, we're fine.
我们当然没事
As Howard advised,
正如霍华德建议的那样
she's merely respecting our professional boundaries.
她只是尊重我们的专业界限而已
Smart.
真明智
Take relationship advice from a man
居然听取昨晚帮
who spent last night braiding Raj's hair.
拉杰绑辫子的男人的建议
Yeah, you make a good point.
也是 你说得有道理
It would appear I was worried for nothing.
感觉好像我的担忧是多余的
Look at her, desperately wishing
瞧瞧她 超级不情愿
she was over here at the cool table.
坐在那边 一心想过来酷哥的桌子
Don't worry, little moth.
别担心 小飞蛾
The flame will come to you.
烈火哥来救你了
On the off chance that
万一
Bernadette doesn't call back and apologize,
伯纳黛特真的不打电话来道歉
how do you feel about Mexican food for dinner tonight?
那我们今晚吃墨西哥餐如何
I-I don't know. Sounds kind of heavy.
我不知道 听着挺重口的
That's 'cause you always fill up on chips.
那是因为你总是吃薯片
And this is Dr. Gunderson from Stockholm.
这位是来自斯德哥尔摩的冈德森博士
Ah, Sweden.
瑞典呀
Yeah, home of my favorite Muppet
是我最喜欢的木偶
and, uh, second favorite meatball.
和第二喜欢的肉丸[宜家肉丸]的家乡
Okay, the Nordic reputation for lack of humor is well-founded.
好吧 果然北欧人没有幽默感的名声是真的
Boy, is his name Gunderson or No-Funderson?
天啊 他是叫冈德森还是干得瘆呀
Where are we going with this, Dr. Cooper?
你到底想要说什么 库珀博士
Oh, please, I'm your boyfriend.
拜托 我是你的男朋友
You call me Sheldon.
你应该叫我谢尔顿
That's right, I am in a boy-girl relationship
没错 我跟这位穿着毛衣的小可爱
with this cute little lump of wool.
是男女朋友关系
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
It's a physical relationship, too.
而且还有身体接触哦
Hand-holding, hugging... even on hot days.
比如说 拉手 拥抱 即使在大热天也是
Okay, here's a new one.
好吧 又多了一种
Apparently now we kick each other
显然现在我们在桌子下
in the shin under the table.
互踢彼此的小腿
How do you like it when I do it to you?
换我踢你了 你觉得如何
Not so much, huh?
不是很爽 对吧
Test subject D7,
测试实验品D7
aka Betsy, fear response study.
又名贝琪 恐惧反应研究
Image number one:
一号图片
Frenchman on bicycle carrying baguettes.
法国人骑着自行车载着长棍面包
No visible reaction.
无可见反应
Image number two: sousaphone.
二号图片 苏萨大号
Still no reaction.
还是没反应
Okay.
好吧
Let's kick things up a notch.
那我们升级一下图片
Image number three:
三号图片
crocodile with a mouthful of monkeys.
一只满嘴猴子的鳄鱼
Okay, now we're talking.
好的 总算有点反应了
Dr. Fowler?
福勒博士
What do you want, Sheldon?
你来干嘛 谢尔顿
Well, I'm done with work, so...
我下班了 所以
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
真是不好意思
Better?
现在好点了吗
Oh, baguettes.
长棍面包
Yes, I like baguettes.
我喜欢长棍面包
What exactly are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Determining baseline fear levels in capuchin monkeys
通过视觉刺激来测试卷尾猴的反应
by measuring their response to visual stimuli.
从而界定他们的恐惧等级
So, goofing off.
所以你游手好闲着
As I was saying,
我刚说了
I'm done with work and Leonard's not.
我下班了 而莱纳德还没
So good news, you get to take me home.
所以好消息是 你可以送我回家
Play your cards right,
如果你把我哄高兴了
I'll let you drive me past the lot
我就让你载着我经过
where the buses park at night.
那个晚上停公车的停车场
I can't leave now, Sheldon.
我现在走不开 谢尔顿
I'm very busy.
我很忙
Besides, why would I want to do you a favor
再说了 你在餐厅那样对我之后
after the way you treated me in the cafeteria?
我干嘛还要帮你的忙
Image number four: boa constrictor.
四号图片 蟒蛇
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
My behavior in the cafeteria was delightful.
我在餐厅的行为多讨人喜欢呀
Maybe your friend Gunderson needs
或许你朋友冈德森需要
to head over to IKEA and assemble a sense of humor.
去宜家 组装点幽默感回来
You embarrassed me in front of my colleagues
我第一天上班 你就当着我同事的面
on my first day here.
让我下不了台
Image number five:
五号图像
kitten in a teacup.
茶杯里的小猫咪
- Oh... embarrassed you? - You know what?
-我让你丢人了 -算了
I don't have time for this. Find another way home.
我现在没空 你自己想办法回家吧
I'm starting to get the sense that you're angry with me.
我怎么感觉你好像在生我的气
Really? What tipped you off?
是吗 是什么给了你灵感
Couple things, actually.
事实上有不少
Your tone of voice, your body language...
你的语气 你的肢体语言
- Get out. - Well, now, that.
-快出去 -还有这话
Image number six: woman giving birth.
六号图像 女性分娩
It's 9:00. Where you been?
都9点了 你去哪里了
Oh, I had to take the bus home.
我得坐公车回家
Fell asleep and missed my stop.
睡着了 结果坐过站
Oh, no.
不是吧
Did you know that Los Angeles has a Little Sri Lanka?
你们知道洛杉矶有斯里兰卡社区吗
I did not.
我不知道
Well, I do... now.
我现在知道了
They're a lovely people.
他们是非常好的人
Although terrifying when you wake up face-to-face with them.
不过醒来时和他们脸对脸的 还是挺可怕的
If you're hungry, I brought home
如果你们饿 我这里有些
some mutton and coconut milk.
羊肉和椰奶
Why'd you get that? You hate lamb.
你为什么买这个 你讨厌羊肉
I was asking for directions.
我本想问路
Apparently, there was a communication problem.
显然 我跟他们在沟通上出了问题
I thought Amy was gonna drive you home.
不是艾米送你回家吗
Yeah, I thought so, too,
我也这样想的
but she's acting very strangely.
但她的表现非常奇怪
I was discussing it with a Sri Lankan fellow on the bus,
我在公车上和一个斯里兰卡人讨论这个问题
and he hypothesized that a tiger may have
他猜测可能是因为最近有只老虎
recently run across her shadow.
从她的影子上跳过去了
Although he may have just been trying to drum up business
不过他可能只是在为他大舅子的
for his brother-in-law's witch doctor practice.
巫医诊所招揽生意
Okay, Sheldon, what happened between you and Amy?
谢尔顿 你和艾米到底发生什么事了
Well, can you believe she said I embarrassed her?
你能相信吗 她说我让她丢人了
Yeah.
相信
But you didn't even hear the details.
但你连事情经过都不知道呢
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
I've known you a long time,
我认识你很久了
and I'm going to tell you this
以下这句话
with all the love I can possibly muster.
我会用我所有的爱来为之裹糖衣
Amy's right. You're wrong.
艾米是对的 你是错的
- But you don't even know... - Doesn't matter.
-但你都不知道... -没必要
- But, now, but in my defense... - Doesn't matter.
-容我说一句 -没必要
You're not listening to my side of it.
你根本没听我的委曲
Okay, fine, Sheldon. What is your side?
好吧 谢尔顿 你有什么委曲
Well...
好吧
Nope, got to go with Amy on this one.
不 这次我必须挺艾米
Shrimp was spicy.
这虾好辣啊
You want a TUMS?
你要抗胃酸咀嚼片吗
You got the tropical fruit kind?
有热带水果味吗
No, if I buy those,
没有 如果我买这种口味的
I just go through them like candy.
我会拿来当糖吃
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
One time, I swear I pooped out a stick of chalk.
我发誓我有次拉出了根像粉笔的玩意
- I'll get it. - Thanks.
-我去开 -多谢
Hi.
你好
Oh, hi.
你来啦
I may have overreacted.
也许我的反应太夸张了
Yeah, well, I didn't handle it so great, either.
我自己也没有处理好这次的问题
It's just sometimes I feel like you enjoy spending time
只是有时候我觉得 比起和我在一起
with your friends more than with me.
你更喜欢和你的朋友们一起玩
- That's not true. - It's not?
-不是这样的 -不是吗
You spend all day together at work,
你们整天工作在一起
and then you all hang out at night playing games,
晚上又在一起玩游戏
going to the comic book store.
一起去漫画书店
Last week, you two got a couples massage.
上个星期 你俩还一起去享受了情侣按摩
So, when you said you wouldn't want to spend
所以你说不想和我在一起
that much time with me, it really hurt my feelings.
那么长的时间 真的很伤我的心
Yeah, no, I get that.
我明白了
I'm so sorry.
真是对不起
Starting tomorrow, I am turning over a new leaf.
从明天开始 我会洗心革面
Time with you is my number one priority.
我会将与你共度美好时光 摆在第一位
Why tomorrow?
为什么是明天开始
Well, we're real close to finishing off the new Batman game.
蝙蝠侠的新游戏 我们马上就要打通关了
It is awesome.
太好玩了
Uh, you should probably go after her.
也许你应该去追她
Should I go after you?
我应该去追你吗
No!
不用
Thanks for getting me in trouble.
多谢你让我们夫妻不和
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Sheldon, what are you doing here so late?
谢尔顿 你这么晚过来做什么
I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking
我睡不着 因为我一直在想
about what happened earlier between us.
我们之间发生的事
Also, I had one heck of a bus nap.
而且 我在公车上已经睡够了
Oh, speaking of which,
说到这个
do you want some mutton and coconut milk?
你要来点羊肉和椰奶吗
No.
不要
Well, I cannot give this stuff away.
这玩意儿怎么白送都没人要
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Amy, this isn't easy to say.
艾米 这些话很难启齿
All relationships are difficult,
所有的感情都不会是一帆风顺的
but even more so when you're in one
尤其是对方是一个
with a person who struggles
连每天日常的社交活动
with everyday social interactions.
都要辛苦应对的人
And frankly...
坦白来说
who can strike some people
在某些人眼里
as being kind of a weirdo.
他就是个怪胎
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
you're not a weirdo.
你不是怪胎
I wasn't speaking about me.
我说的不是我
I mean, honestly,
说实话
there's no telling what will set you off.
我真不知道什么事让你这么生气
You know, introducing myself as your boyfriend.
以男友的身份自我介绍
Giving you the opportunity to drive me home.
给你开车送我回家的机会
Breaking the ice with your colleagues
用种族笑话来打破
using ethnic humor,
你与同事的僵局
the funniest kind of humor.
这是最有意思的幽默感了
What's your point?
你到底想说什么
My point is, we're a couple.
我想说 我们是情侣
And...
还有
I like you for who you are.
我喜欢的是真实的你
Quirks and all.
怪异什么的都接受
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
Well, I should hope so.
那是自然
I don't see anyone else banging on this door
还有谁会这个时候来敲门
to put up with your nonsense.
容忍你的这一堆废话
Not even a good-bye?
连再见都不说吗
You see, that's the kind of thing
就是因为这样
that makes people think you're weird.
才让别人觉得你是个怪胎
Poor kid.
可怜的孩子
She just doesn't see it.
她怎么就这么没自知自明呢
I'm not apologizing to Howard.
我不会跟霍华德道歉的
He can come beg me on his knees.
我要他跪着来求我
Sheldon, too.
谢尔顿也一样
If I see him at work, I'm just going to ignore him.
如果在工作时见到他 我会把他当空气
All right, don't worry. I talked to Leonard.
不用担心 我跟莱纳德说了
He is gonna sit the guys down and set them straight.
他会让你们家男人乖乖坐下 好好教育他们
Laser's warmed up.
激光已加热
Pull!
放气球