生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第9集: 感恩节去耦 The Thanksgiving Decoupling

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
The math is all there.
我们用数学算过了
- It's not real. - Yes, it is.
-这不可能 -的确可能
Yeah... uh, look.
好吧 听着
It is scientifically impossible
从科学角度上来说 单凭一人之力
Tip a cow over是指在牛站着睡觉的时候悄悄走到旁边将其推倒取乐的一种活动
for a person to tip a cow.
不可能从侧面将牛推倒
Even you, with your stocky build and lumberjack shoulders,
就连你这个虎背熊腰的女汉子
you couldn't do it.
也不可能做到
It's horrible. Why would you push a cow over?
太可怕了 你为什么要把牛推到
印度人敬牛如敬神
They're sacred.
它们多神圣啊
Oh, stop it.
少来了
I've seen you eat, like, a million hamburgers.
我都见你吃过不下一百万个牛肉汉堡了
Hey, an animal can be both sacred and delicious.
动物可以集神圣和美味于一身
Look, I'm telling you I've done it, okay?
告诉你们 我的确把牛推倒过
I clearly remember the cow standing up
我清楚地记得牛先是站着的
and then the cow on its side.
然后就倒到一侧了
Were you drunk?
你是不是喝醉了
I was 16 in Nebraska. What do you think?
我当时是内布拉斯加州的16岁少女 你觉得呢
I think you're the one who fell over.
我觉得你才是倒下的那个
That would explain why the sky was also on its side.
怪不得当时天空也也倒在一侧
Howard. Cow tipping: real or not?
霍华德 "推牛倒"是真的还是假的
I'm gonna say... not.
我觉得是 假的
That's just based on me trying to roll my mom over
因为我曾试过在我妈打鼾时让她翻身
when she's snoring.
可死都推不动她
Speaking of that big side of beef,
说到大块的肉
uh, she's invited all of you to Thanksgiving at her house.
她邀请你们去她家过感恩节
You know, I've been told that a bald refusal
有人跟我说 赤裸裸地拒绝别人的邀请
of an invitation is rude
是很无礼的
and one must instead offer up a polite excuse, so...
所以必须编造一个礼貌的借口来回绝
I'd love to go, but, unfortunately,
我也很想去 但不幸的是
that sounds awful.
那听起来很可怕
Come on, it'll be fun.
去嘛 一点都不可怕
Uh, we were actually gonna do it here.
我们其实打算在这里过
Please? Bernadette's bringing her dad
拜托啦 伯纳黛特的妈妈不在家
'cause her mom's out of town,
所以她会带她爸来
and I never have anything to say to that guy.
可我跟他爸总是话不投机
Oh, since you put it that way, I'd love to go,
既然你都这么说了 我也想帮你
but that sounds even more awful.
但那听起来更可怕了
It'd actually be nice to not hear
其实不用一天都听
Sheldon complain about my cooking all day.
谢尔顿抱怨我的厨艺挺好的
Yo... uh, excuse me,
什么 不好意思
but every year you prepare a terrible meal
但每年你的菜都做得难吃
and every year I criticize it.
我每年都批评你的厨艺
Do our traditions mean nothing to you?
难道我们的传统对你来说毫无意义吗
- I want to go. - Yeah, me, too.
-我想去 -我也是
- I'm in. - Sheldon.
-我也去 -谢尔顿
Ugh, fine, I'll go.
好吧 我去
But if her food is delicious, Thanksgiving is ruined,
但如果菜都很好吃 那感恩节就被毁了
and it's on you.
这笔账算你的
生活大爆炸第七季 第九集
Do we really have to go to Mrs. Wolowitz's house?
我们真的要去沃罗威茨夫人家吃饭吗
We do.
是的
And I expect you to be on your best behavior.
我希望你的行为举止要得当
Now I know how the African slaves felt.
现在我了解非洲黑奴当时的感受了
Being dragged from their homes
被人强行从自己家园拖出
to labor under the yoke of the white man.
沦为受白人控制和使唤的劳力
Are you honestly comparing
你真的要把
Thanksgiving dinner at Wolowitz's mom's
去沃罗威茨妈妈家吃饭
with one of the greatest tragedies
和人类历史上最大的悲剧之一
in the history of mankind?
这两件事相提并论吗
Yes.
是的
Sheldon, you can have a nice Thanksgiving anywhere.
谢尔顿 不管在哪里都可以过个开心的感恩节
I spent one in Vegas.
我就在维加斯试过
You did?
是吗
Yeah, back when I was dating Zack.
对啊 当时我在跟扎克约会
It was actually more fun than I thought.
那个感恩节比我想象中有趣多了
We gambled, we went to one of those cheesy wedding chapels,
我们先去赌博 然后去了一家低档的婚礼教堂
we had a really good turkey dinner.
我们还吃了一顿超美味的火鸡大餐
Which was surprising, since we were at a strip club.
真的想不到这么好吃 因为我们是在脱衣舞俱乐部
Wait, you went to a chapel?
慢着 你们俩还去教堂了吗
- Yeah. - Why?
-是啊 -去干嘛
We had one of those silly fake weddings.
我们不过是办了一场假婚礼
拉斯维加斯办理结婚无需繁琐的手续只要新郎新娘两个人说"我愿意"就可以
Penny...
佩妮
you know those are real, right?
你知道那是真结婚 对吧
No, they're not.
不 是假结婚
Yeah, they are.
是真的
No, they're not.
是假的
Yeah, they are.
是真的
- He's right. - They're real.
-他说得对 -是真的
But it... didn't seem real.
但那看上去不像真的呀
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
At any point, was Las Vegas on its side?
有没可能 当时你眼中的拉斯维加斯是倒在一侧的呢
- Hi, Dad. - Hi, honey.
-爸爸 -乖宝贝
Oh, you brought beer for everybody.
你还给大家买了啤酒啊
Uh, okay, yeah, it's for everybody.
好吧 没错 人人都有份
I really just wanted to have a nice, quiet day at home
我真是只想今天安静地在家待着
and watch the game.
看看比赛
You can have a quiet day and watch the game here.
你在这里也能安静待着看比赛啊
Howard, the medicine's not working!
霍华德 那药不管用
You just took it.
你刚吃了没多久
At least let it reach your first stomach!
至少等它先到达你第一个胃再说
Hey, Mike.
迈克 来了啊
- Let me help you out, there. - Thanks.
-我来帮你拿吧 -谢谢
What's wrong with your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
Oh, her gout's flaring up.
她的痛风加重了
Turns out an apple pie a day
看来一天一个苹果派
does not keep the doctor away.
并不能让你远离疾病
How can one little toe hurt so bad?
为什么我的小脚趾这么疼呢
Maybe because that little piggy
或许是因为那只小脚趾
is being crushed by the barn!
被你的庞大的身躯压碎了
She should quiet down soon.
她很快就会安静下来
I gave her enough pain meds to choke a...
我给她的止痛药足以让一头...
well, her.
让她安静下来
I guess we're gonna have to do all the cooking.
我们得开始做饭了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
If you think you're gonna make me do all this by myself,
如果你想让我一个人干所有的活
you're crazy.
那绝对不行
I was gonna make Raj do it all by himself.
我是想让拉杰一个人干所有的活
Oh, well, that's a great idea.
那真是个好主意
No traffic, we're sailing.
路上没车 真是一帆风顺啊
Yes.
是啊
Like we're on a ship.
好像我们在船上一样
Coming from Africa to America.
一艘从非洲到美国的船
Sheldon, that's completely inappropriate.
谢尔顿 这样做太不恰当了
You can't keep comparing yourself to a slave.
你不能一直将自己比作奴隶
Yes, Miss Amy.
是的 艾米小姐
I can't believe you're married to that idiot.
真不敢相信你居然跟那个傻蛋结婚了
Ugh, would you stop? We just did it as a goof.
别说了行吗 我们只是闹着玩的
Well, a goof or not, you're actually married.
不管是不是闹着玩 你们都是真结婚了
- You need to get this taken care of. - I will.
-你得解决这件事 -我会的
Why are you making this such a big deal?
你干嘛在这件事上小题大作
Oh, oh, oh, I have a reason.
我知道原因
It could be because you said yes to marrying Zack,
可能是因为你愿意嫁给扎克
but every time Leonard's proposed,
而每次莱纳德向你求婚时
he's gotten a resounding no.
你总是拒绝他
Yeah, that's just off the top of my head.
我一下子就想到这个答案了
So how do I undo this?
那我该怎么办
I'm hoping you can get an annulment.
我希望你能解除婚约
It's just like it never happened.
就好像这事从来没发生过
Great, well, what do I have to do?
好啊 那我应该怎么做
It says here you can get an annulment
从法律上说 解除婚约
if any of the following conditions are met.
必须满足一下任何一个条件
"Were you unable to consummate the marriage?"
"婚后 两人从未圆房"
Penny? Next.
佩妮是欲女 下一条
"Is there any evidence of fraud, bigamy,
"两人间存在欺骗 重婚
want of understanding?"
缺乏谅解"
"Want of understanding?" What does that even mean?
到底什么是"缺乏谅解[理解力]"
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
叮叮叮 说的就是你
Thanks for saving the day.
谢谢你救我于水火之中
Ah, no problem.
不用谢
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving
没有印第安人[印度人]献上美食
美国的第一个感恩节是印第安人与新移民第一次齐聚感谢上天赐予并感谢印第安人曾在危急的时刻送来食物和帮助他们
without an Indian providing the food.
就不算是真正的感恩节
Uh, now, where does your mom keep the Crisco?
你妈妈把植物奶油放哪里了
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
Probably in a wad in her cheek.
大概是塞在她脸颊的肥肉里了
I'll help Raj in here.
我在这里帮拉杰
Why don't you go keep my dad company?
你出去陪我爸爸好吗
Oh, he doesn't want me in there.
他可不想我陪他
I'm the creepy little guy who has sex with his daughter.
我在他眼中是 睡了他乖女儿的讨厌鬼
- Don't be silly, he loves you. - Does he?
-别傻了 他喜欢你 -真的吗
- Okay, he cares about you a lot. - Really?
-好吧 至少他关心你啊 -真的吗
I do crap for you all the time. Get out there.
老娘不也经常为你做牛做马 快滚出去
So your wife's in Arizona with the grandkids?
你太太和孙子们一起待在亚利桑那吗
You know, my mom's been to...Arizona.
我妈妈也去过亚利桑那州
She rode one of those mules down in the Grand Canyon.
她骑着一头骡子穿越大峡谷
Long story short, they had to shoot it.
最后为了让骡子落个安乐死 人们把它射死了
'Cause she's so fat.
因为我妈实在太胖了
I'll get the door while you finish laughing.
您慢慢笑 我去开门
Hey, guys.
大家好
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
It smells wonderful.
闻起来真香啊
Is anyone slaving away in the kitchen?
是谁在厨房做苦力
- Because I, too, know... - Sheldon.
-因为我也... -谢尔顿
Here. Thank you for having us.
给你 谢谢你邀请我们
- What's with you? - Oh, she's mad at me
-你怎么了 -她在生我的气
because she just found out she's married to Zack.
因为她刚发现她和扎克结婚了
Really?
真的吗
That dumb-ass she used to date?
那个和她约会过的傻蛋吗
That's hysterical.
这也太搞笑了
I can't believe I felt bad for opening this in the car.
亏我还为在车里打开了这酒而自责
- You need any help? - Uh, yeah,
-你俩要帮忙吗 -好呀
can you, uh, reach that, uh, gravy boat up there?
你能拿一下上面的酱汁碗吗
- Uh, sure. - Great.
-没问题 -太好了
That makes one of you.
至少你俩还有人能够得着
Okay, we have a lot to do and not much time to do it.
我们任务重大 时间却很紧迫
Bernadette, you're on corn, gravy and yam detail.
伯纳黛特 你负责玉米 肉酱汁和红薯
Amy, you're on rolls, cranberries
艾米 你负责面包卷 蔓越莓
and making sure Bernadette stays away from the marshmallows.
并且确保不让伯纳黛特靠近棉花糖
That's right, I see you.
没错 我看见你偷吃了
Okay, if you have any questions,
如果有问题要问
I'll be over here basting my ass off.
我就在这里 专心地给烤肉刷油
Focus is key.
集中注意力是关键
Did you guys know Penny married Zack three years ago?
你们知道佩妮和扎克三年前就结婚了吗
- What? - Wha...?
-什么 -啥
You ever play football?
你打过橄榄球吗
A little in college.
大学时玩过一点
- You? - No.
-你呢 -没玩过
But I did get tackled in the hallway once.
不过我曾经作为球 被人在走廊阻截过一次
The whole school cheered.
整个学校欢声雷动啊
Hey, I found the, uh, court papers
我找到了你和扎克
that you and Zack need to fill out.
需要填写的法庭文件
- I'll print them when we get home. - Fine.
-等我回家就打印出来 -行
And we can just put this whole thing behind us.
然后我们就可以彻底忘掉这事了
- Are you done? - What?
-你有完没完 -怎么了
Look, I get it, I screwed up.
我知道 我做错了
Is this all we're gonna talk about the rest of the day?
难道今天剩下的时间 你都要提起这件事吗
Why are you mad at me?
你对我凶什么呀
You're the one that did the stupid thing.
明明是你做了蠢事
I'm just trying to fix it.
而我只是帮你解决而已
I need some air.
我需要呼吸点新鲜空气
Well... Penny.
那个...佩妮
Now, I don't know the first thing about women,
我虽然完全不了解女人
but I would not follow her.
但我要是你 我就不会跟出去
Listen to Stretch.
听瘦高个的话没错
How am I the bad guy?
怎么成了我的错了
She's the one who married someone else. I'm the victim.
是她乱嫁人 我是受害者好吗
Sounds like Zack's the victim.
扎克才是受害者吧
You're sleeping with his wife.
你睡了人家老婆
I've kept my marriage together for 35 years.
我的婚姻35年来一直幸福和睦
Can I weigh in here?
我能给点建议吗
Sure.
好呀
I'm trying to watch the game. Shut up.
我正在看比赛呢 闭嘴
How do you not make a first down there?
怎么会错过第一次进攻呢
They passed against a nickel defense.
人家用了五个后卫 他们还敢传球
They should have run it off-tackle.
应该采取摆脱拦截才对
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么会看球
My father loved football.
我爸爱死橄榄球了
He always made me watch it
他总是强迫我一起看
before I was allowed to do my homework.
不看完不准做作业
Well, you'll be happy to know I just spoke to Zack
你高兴了吧 我刚打电话给扎克了
and he's willing to sign the court papers.
他会签那些文件的
He's on his way here now.
他马上就过来
- Wait, you invited him here? - Yeah.
-等等 你居然让他来这 -是呀
I'm getting ready to weigh in again.
我准备再次发表建议了
Come on.
过来
What do you think they ought to do now?
你觉得他们现在应该怎么做
I would throw a quick slant to a wideout,
我会快速斜向往球场内出发 扔球给外接手
given that the defense is showing blitz.
因为防守线卫似乎要向传球员突袭了
Oh, I love a good blitz,
我最喜欢薄饼卷了
especially with sour cream.
尤其是加酸奶油的那种
Get it?
懂我笑点吗
'Cause it sounds like "Blintz."
因为这两者音很近啊
Did someone say "Blintz"?!
刚有人说"薄饼卷"吗
I just don't understand why you invited him here today.
我不明白你为什么非得今天把他叫来
Because you wouldn't shut up about it.
因为你唠叨个没完
When I called him, he had nothing to do,
我打给他时 他反正也没事干
so I just thought it would...
所以我就想...
Hey, guys, I'm trying to cook in here.
两位 我在里面做饭呢
Oh, sorry. We'll keep it down.
抱歉 我们会小点声的
No, no, speak up.
不 大声点
I'm about to use the blender,
我要用搅拌器了
and I don't want to miss anything.
可我一句也不想漏掉
Well, you might have to cook for one more
你要多准备一人份的食物了
because she invited Zack.
因为她邀请了扎克过来
- What? - Ooh!
-什么 -哇哦
My, my.
我的天
The plot, like my gravy, thickens.
故事发展如同我的肉汁 越加复杂[浓厚]了
I don't care for your mother's bathroom.
我不喜欢你妈的卫生间
There's not an angle to do one's business
不管你面朝哪边尿尿
without a clown figurine staring at you.
都有一个小丑雕像瞪着你
That's why I sit.
所以我才坐着尿
Yeah, that's why.
没错 所以你才不爷们
You remember the Thanksgiving game
你还记得达拉斯下大雪的
when it snowed in Dallas?
那次感恩节比赛吗
1993--
1993年
Leon Lett blew the game in the final seconds
里昂·莱特在最后几秒犯了错
and the Dolphins emerged victorious.
海豚队取得了胜利
Then I finally got to do my calculus.
于是我终于能做我的微积分题了
I was so pissed, I wanted to shoot my TV.
我当时气疯了 差点没一枪崩了电视
So was my dad.
我爸也是
And then he did.
他真的开了枪
- Anyone need a beer?- Yeah.
-有人还要啤酒吗 -我要
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So, does your dad still live in Texas?
你爸爸还住在德克萨斯吗
No. He died when I was 14.
不 我十四岁时他就死了
I'm sorry to hear that.
真是太遗憾了
So was the man who owned the local liquor store.
本地酒店的老板也很遗憾
He cried and cried.
他泣不成声 痛哭流涕
Here you go.
啤酒来了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, if your dad died when you were 14,
既然你爸在你十四岁就过世了
you were never old enough to have a beer with the man.
你肯定没机会和他一起喝啤酒吧
No, sir.
是的 先生
He did try to give me one for my high school graduation,
我高中毕业时他想跟我喝一罐
but I was 11 and my mom said no.
但我才11岁 我妈妈说不行
Well, you're having one with me.
那你就跟我喝一罐吧
All right.
好的
To your dad.
敬你的父亲
I never had a beer with my dad, either.
我也从来没和我爸喝过啤酒
Do you mind? We're having a moment here.
能别插嘴吗 我们喝得正欢呢
I can't believe Penny's married to Zack.
真不敢相信佩妮嫁给了扎克
Wonder what she saw in that guy.
不知道她看上他哪一点
I don't know.
不知道
He's sweet, he's tall, handsome.
他可爱 高大 英俊
Broad shoulders, good hair.
他有宽阔的肩膀 浓密的头发
Wonder what she sees in Leonard.
不知道她看上莱纳德哪一点
How's it going out there?
外面情况如何
Sheldon and your dad are bonding
谢尔顿和你爸把酒言欢
and completely ignoring me.
完全无视我的存在
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
Sheldon ignored me for a week when he got that Roomba vacuum.
他买了智能吸尘器后 无视了我一周
I kick it when he's not looking.
趁他不注意的时候 我踢了那玩意一脚
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
They're drinking beer and watching football.
喝啤酒 看橄榄球比赛
So why don't do that with them.
你就和他们一起呗
They don't want me.
他们不要我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Sheldon started talking about how his dad isn't alive anymore,
谢尔顿开始诉说他的父亲已经不在人世了
and they were toasting, and I tried to tell them about
在他们碰杯时 我试图告诉他们
how sad I was when my dad abandoned...
我父亲抛弃我们时 我有多难过
Zack's here!
扎克到了
Stir the gravy.
搅拌肉汁
Sorry. I really want to hear how sad you are.
对不起 我真的很想听你有多难过
I'll be back in like five, ten minutes.
五到十分钟后 我就会回来了
Sorry she made you come over here on a holiday.
抱歉今天过节 她还让你过来
It's all right. I didn't have anything going on.
没关系 反正我也没安排
Plus, Penny told me we're married,
而且 佩妮说我们结婚了
and Thanksgiving's a time to be with family.
感恩节就是要和家人一起
Yeah, okay, great.
非常好
Can we just get this over with?
咱们速战速决吧
Yeah, uh, you guys have to sign here and here.
好 在这里和这里签名
On Monday, we'll file for the annulment,
星期一 我们会提出无效申请
and this "Marriage" will be over.
这段婚姻就结束了
Okay.
好了
I don't know if I want to sign it.
我不确定我是否想签这份文件
Why won't you sign it?
你为什么不想签
I just think splitting up can be rough on kids.
我只是觉得分手对孩子影响不好
We don't have any kids.
我们没有孩子
Are you sure? 'Cause you didn't know
你确定吗 你也是
we were married until this morning.
今早才知道我们结婚了
Okay, look, Zack, come on.
扎克 拜托
You know neither of us thought this was real.
我们都知道那场婚礼不是真的
I mean, we were married by an Elvis impersonator.
主婚人是山寨猫王
Of course it was an impersonator.
当然是山寨的了
We could never afford a real Elvis.
真的猫王我们请不起好吧
You married him instead of me?
你居然嫁给他 不嫁给我
Good call.
真有眼光
Sign the papers.
快签字
Hang on. You know what?
慢着 算了
You have been a jerk about this all day.
你一整天都是一副欠揍的态度
You always do this-- whenever I mess up,
你总是这样 每次我犯了错
you're right there to make me feel even worse about it.
你就在旁边数落我 让我感觉更难受
That is not true.
才不是
Yeah, we could've waited till Monday, signed the papers,
我们本可以等到周一 再签文件
this all would have been over.
这事就算过去了
You're the one who invited him here.
是你把他叫过来的
Oh, there you go again--
你又来了
just another mistake you're throwing in my face.
又开始当着我的面数落我的错误
Not cool, bro.
这可不好 兄弟
I'm starting to think
我开始觉得
you're not the kind of guy I want dating my wife.
我不想我老婆跟你这种人约会
Yeah, well,
好吧
she's not gonna be your wife for long.
她做你老婆的时间不会很久了
Oh, no. Are you dying?
不是吧 你快死了吗
I'm about to. Sign the paper.
快了 快签字吧
Know what they say: "Happy wife,
常言说得好 老婆开心
happy life."
日子舒心
Let's eat.
开吃吧
Two, three, eight, four, six.
二 三 八 四 六
3. 14159 26535 89793 23846
谢尔顿已经背到π的小数点后第20位
That's all I can do without throwing up.
再说就要吐了
That is not what I expected
我可没料到
when you said you were gonna burp "Pie."
你说打嗝说出π[馅饼]是这个意思
Did somebody say "Pie"?!
刚有人说"馅饼"吗
I don't know what's scarier:
我不知道哪种更吓人
the bathroom clowns
厕所小丑
or the woman that put them there.
还是把小丑放进去的女人
All I know is you can only fit one of her in a car.
我只知道 车上只能放下一个她
And there's the clown that came out of her.
那是从她身体里蹦出来的小丑
I really didn't want to come here,
我之前真的不想来
but this is shaping up to be
但看来这次感恩节
one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in a long time.
是我多年以来过得最开心的一次
Me, too.
我也是
Hey. Howie says you've been making fun of him all day!
喂 华仔说你们一整天都在取笑他
Now, both of you apologize right now!
现在你们两个马上道歉
She's so tiny.
她个子好小啊
It's funny when she's mad.
她生气的样子好好笑
All right, mister,
小伙子
I think you owe Howard and Bernadette an apology.
我想你应该向霍华德和伯纳黛特道歉
Perhaps you're right.
也许你是对的
I'm sorry for my behavior.
我为我的行为道歉
I've had alcohol, and it's caused me to be inappropriate.
我摄入了酒精 导致我行为不当
- It's okay. - Don't worry about it.
-没事 -没关系
Thank you.
谢谢
Ain't she great?
她是不是好贤惠
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Now, how's about you get us a couple of beers?
快去给老爷们儿拿啤酒吧
Thanks again for cooking.
再次感谢你下厨
Yeah, everything was delicious.
所有菜都超级好吃
Well, I couldn't have done it without my two favorite girls.
没我最喜欢的两个女生帮忙 我也做不到啊
Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray.
玛莎·斯图尔特和瑞秋·雷[厨艺天后]
Hey, Sheldon, what do you say we go outside
谢尔顿 我们出去
and throw around the old pigskin?
玩下橄榄球如何[猪皮]
犹太人不吃猪肉
This is a Jewish house.
这家是犹太人
I don't think they have pigskin.
我想他们没猪皮
Did someone say pigskin!
刚有人说"猪皮"吗
Hey, honey, I'm sorry about today.
亲爱的 今天的事很抱歉
And I promise, next time I get married,
我保证 下次结婚
it won't be a joke.
绝对不会是闹着玩
It'll be for love.
一定是为了爱
Or money.
或是钱
I'm sorry, too.
我也抱歉
Don't be.
别这样
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I was a terrible husband.
我是个糟糕的老公
I was never around.
从未陪在老婆身边
I know I'm hard on you,
我知道我对你太严厉了
but you're not the worst son-in-law in the world.
但你不是世界上最差劲的女婿
Mike, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
迈克 这是你对我说过的最贴心的话
Well, I'm drunk.
我喝醉了
I just vomited on a lot of clowns.
我刚刚吐在了很多小丑身上