What color would you like to be?
你想当哪个颜色
Well, I'd like to be green, but you know you always take it.
我想要绿色啊 可是每次都被你抢了
Any color's fine with me.
我哪个颜色都行
Yeah, I could be a-a combination of blue and yellow.
给我蓝色和黄色的结合色也行啊
Blue and yellow make green.
蓝加黄不就是绿色吗
Well, then it's settled.
就这么愉快地决定了
Oh, good news, we ordered lunch,
好消息 我们叫了午餐外送
so we can all stay here and play Lord of the Rings Risk.
我们可以一起在家玩《战国风云:魔戒》
战国风云是一种战旗类桌游 玩家用兵占领领地再互相攻击直到征服全世界
Sheldon, we said that we would play games with you tonight.
谢尔顿 我们说好了是今晚陪你玩
Oh, no, we'll still be playing it tonight--
没错啊 今晚我们还会继续玩
this game can easily take eight hours.
这游戏花个八小时也是家常便饭
Sweetie, you really thought I'd want to do this?
亲爱的 你真的觉得我想留下玩这个吗
- No. - Well, did you tell him that?
-没有啊 -那你跟他说了吗
- Yes. - Did you say it out loud with words?
-有啊 -你有大声开口说出吗
I don't want to spend the whole day playing a board game.
我不想要一整天都留在家里玩桌游
Yeah, well, you may change your mind when you hear
你听完可能就会改变主意
that this is the new expanded edition
这可是全新扩充包
which contains a more complete map of Middle Earth,
里面有更完整的魔戒中土世界地图
now including the Haradwaith Territories.
现在还加进了哈拉德威治地区哦
I will literally race you to the car.
我真的要跟你比赛谁先冲上车走人
No, no, no, come on, don't leave. Just try it.
别别别 别一走了之 试试再说嘛
No. We're always doing what you guys want.
不要 我们总是在做你们男生想做的事
Just once, it'd be nice if you did something we wanted.
哪怕就一次 换你们做我们想要的事该多好
You want to be green?
你想当绿色吗
You know, they really have tried to
她们的确是有试着
like a lot of the same stuff we're into.
喜欢上我们迷的那些事物
Yeah, we do game nights and video game nights
我们参加了游戏之夜 游戏机之夜
and we watch movies with director's commentary.
跟你们一起看导演评论版的电影
George Lucas can talk all the way through Star Wars,
是乔治·卢卡斯可以整部《星球大战》说个不停
I say one word and I'm banished to the kitchen.
我就说一个字 就被流放到了厨房
Yeah, today Amy and I are deciding what we're all gonna do.
今天由我跟艾米来决定我们做什么
You got it, you girls are in charge.
行啊 你们女生做决定
- Thank you. - Sheldon?
-谢谢 -谢尔顿呢
Now that we're not playing, you can be green.
现在我们不玩了 绿色给你当吧
- Thank you. - And since you're green this time,
-谢主隆恩 -这次你是绿色
I can be it next time.
那下次就换我了
All right, let's see. What's something fun
好了 来想想 有什么好玩的事
the guys would never take us to do?
是他们永远不会带我们去做的
Oh, I know-- we could go horseback riding.
我知道了 我们可以去骑马
My hips don't open wider than 22 degrees.
我的臀部不能打开超过22度
I rode a very thin pony once.
我试过骑一只非常瘦的马
On the first bump... just popped right off.
才颠一下 臀部就脱臼了
All right, well, what do you want to do?
好吧 那你想做什么
There's a craft and folk art museum on Wilshire.
威尔希尔那边有一个手工艺与民间艺术馆
Well, that's Wilshire's problem.
那是威尔希尔那边的人倒霉
Come on, you know, there-there's got to be something fun
再想想嘛 肯定有什么好玩的事情
we could do that the guys will hate.
是我们想做他们讨厌的
Hang on, why do we have to hate it?
等等 为什么非得是我们讨厌的事
Three words: Doctor Who convention.
送你几个字 神秘博士大会
I-I did not force you to go to that.
当时我又没逼你跟着去
You walked out of the house in a fez and bow tie.
你戴着神秘博士的圆顶小帽 还别上领结出门
I went so you didn't get beat up.
我怕你被揍才跟着去
I wasn't gonna get beat up.
我才不会被揍呢
You were, but somehow I held myself back.
你差点被揍啊 是我后来突然忍住了
You know what you could make us do? Ice-skating.
你知道你们可以逼我们干嘛吗 溜冰刀
The cold air will trigger Leonard's asthma
冷空气会让莱纳德犯气喘
and it plays right into my well-known fear of
而且这正中我长久以来
getting flattened by a Zamboni.
害怕被磨冰场车压扁的恐惧
Now you're helping them find ways to make us miserable?
你在帮忙他们想能让我们痛苦不堪的事吗
Well, I'm sorry, Leonard,
抱歉 莱纳德
I'm a problem-solver, it's what I do.
我专治各种疑难杂症 这是我强项
I actually can't go ice-skating.
我其实也不能溜冰刀
I have unnaturally brittle ankles.
我有非比寻常易碎的膝盖
Is there any part of your body that's normal?
你身上有任何一个部位是正常的吗
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我的天啊 天啊 天啊
- Will you please relax? - I can't take it, dude.
-你能放轻松点吗 -我承受不了了 兄弟
- You okay? - No, I'm not okay.
-你没事吧 -我有事
I feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin.
我感觉我灵魂快冲出我的皮肤了
I told you not to wax down there.
我就告诉你别蜜蜡除毛"那里"
It's itchy when it grows back.
重新长出来的时候会痒
I'm worried about the New Horizons space probe.
我在担心"新视野号太空探测器"
于2006年发射 价值7亿美元 约钢琴般大小在14年底从休眠中苏醒 正准备对冥王星进行探测
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Nine years ago he was part of a team
九年前他曾在一个团队里
that launched a spacecraft to collect data about Pluto.
他们发射了探测器去搜集冥王星的资料
It's finally close enough,
现在终于飞到够近了
so this morning it turned itself on.
所以今早它自行苏醒了
The signal has to travel over three billion miles.
信号得穿越三十亿英里回来
So it's gonna be hours before we know if it even survived.
所以得过好几小时才知道它有没有成功到达
Now we get to see him flip out because he's worried
所以他这副样子 就是因为他在担心
it was demolished by space ice.
飞船在途中被太空冰给撞毁
Space ice is no joke.
太空冰不是闹着玩的好吗
I can't even watch Frozen anymore.
我现在都不敢看《冰雪奇缘》了
Ooh, the philharmonic is playing Beethoven downtown.
费城爱乐在市中心演奏[玩]贝多芬呢
Yeah, well, before you say yes,
在你答应之前
1992年电影《我家也有贝多芬》主角狗狗就叫贝多芬
it's not the movie about the big dog.
她说的不是电影里的那条大狗哦
How come we can't think of something we both want to do?
为什么我们想不出我们俩都想做的事呢
Because you always pick what we do
因为每次都是你选我们做什么
and I just go along with it.
我只是跟着你
we're being accused of making you do things you don't like,
我们被你指控整天逼你们做不喜欢的事
and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy.
结果一看 你对可怜的艾米也是这样
You should point out the hypocrisy of that.
你应该指出她的行为有多伪君子
That's what I was doing.
我刚才就是在说这个啊
Oh, that wasn't clear.
你说得不够清楚
Try it again, but this time drive it home
再试一次 这一次单刀直入
with, "How do you like them apples, missy?"
并送上"自食其果了吧 小妞"
All right, keep thinking.
好吧 继续想
You're making it too complicated.
你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂
Why not stick to the basics?
何不来点基本款折磨
Go shopping for clothes
你们去逛街
while Leonard and I sit in those uncomfortable chairs
我和莱纳德就坐在店里不舒服的椅子上
and hold your purses, hmm?
帮你们看着包包
I know I'd hate that.
反正我是讨厌这样
Well, then, it's settled?
那就愉快地决定啦
What do you say? Sounds kind of perfect.
你觉得怎么样 听起来是个好主意
It does-- somehow he managed to take all the fun out of it.
的确 但被他这么一说 感觉乐趣都没了
Well, once again, it's what I do.
再次证明 这是我强项
Oh, another two hours to go.
还要继续等两小时
The wait is killing me.
这过程真是等死我了
When I was in the Soyuz capsule returning from the space station,
当我坐着联盟号太空舱从空间站
plummeting toward Earth at 17,000 miles per hour...
以每小时1万7千英里的速度返回地球时...
is this a story about patience and waiting
我想问这故事是关于耐心和等待
or just another reminder that you went to space?
还是只是为了提醒我你上过太空
A story can do two things.
两个愿望一次满足嘛
Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
我觉得我要心脏病发作了
You work in pharmaceuticals--
你在制药公司上班
don't you have anything you can give him?
难道没有什么药可以治治他吗
All I have is our new urine flow drug.
我只有新出的尿流药
Won't help with his anxiety,
虽然缓解不了他的紧张
but it's so strong, when he pees
但药效强劲 他尿尿的时候
he'll fly around the room like he's got a jet pack.
会像穿着喷气背包在屋子里乱飞
I can't stop thinking about it.
我没有办法不去想这件事
You know, worrying won't have any effect on what happens.
你担心也不会改变任何事
Maybe you need to do something more productive.
或许你需要做一些更有用的事情
If I make this shot
如果这个瓶子
the probe will have arrived
就表示探测器顺利到达
in perfect working order.
并处于能正常运作的状态
So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate
所以你除了抓狂 就只能让你的运动技能
of the mission on your athletic prowess.
来决定这任务的命运吗
The man who crashed his stationary bike.
曾撞烂过健身固定脚踏车的超低运动技能点
I didn't crash it, okay?
我没有撞烂它 好吗
My playlist was too up-tempo,
我的歌单节奏太快了
I got light-headed and I fell off.
音浪太强 头晕于是撞到地上
You happy? Now you can relax.
开心了吧 现在你可以放心了
What kind of scientist are you?
你是哪门子科学家啊
Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.
地球人都知道要三投两中才算
This isn't so bad.
其实也没那么坏
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻巧
Your chair's not facing the lingerie section.
你的椅子又没正对着内衣物区
Boy, that's a lot of panties.
天啊 好多小内内哦
You guys comfy? This might take a while.
你们俩待得舒服吗 可能要等很久哦
You know, I don't understand why women insist
我不明白为什么女人要坚持
on making a big production out of buying clothes.
没完没了地买衣服
No, you're right, we should do what you do.
你说得对 我们应该向你学习
Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.
让自己妈妈从休斯顿寄来在超市买的裤子
They have a man there
那里有个人
who understands my personal style.
了解我的个人穿衣风格好吗
Uh, I've got some bad news.
我有个坏消息
There's no cell service in here.
这里面没有手机信号
Well, that's all right.
算啦 没关系
There were plenty of ways to pass the time
智能手机没面世前
before smart phones were invented.
也有很多消磨时间的方式啊
I'll look them up.
我用手机搜搜
Sheldon, it's fine.
谢尔顿 没关系啦
What kind of store in the 21st century doesn't at least have Wi-Fi?
这都21世纪了 怎么还会有店没有无线网的
I'm going to call their corporate office...
我要打去他们公司总部投诉
Let's see, my armies are going to attack
我想想啊 我的军队要袭击
the Shire from Buckland.
巴克兰的一个郡[魔戒地名]
a five and a three.
一个五 一个三
And to defend, I roll...
为了捍卫家园 我的点数是
two sixes. I win.
两个六 我赢了
Boy, double-sixes again.
天啊 又是两个六
You know... if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes,
要不是我亲眼看见
I wouldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信
I wonder how long we're gonna be stuck here.
我想知道我们还要在这里待多久
I don't know, but the girls do a lot for us.
我不知道 但她们为我们付出了很多
It's the least we can do.
这是我们该做的
I suppose it's only fair we make compromises.
我想只有双方做出让步才公平吧
Look at you, being all mature.
瞧瞧你 居然如此成熟
I don't know why you're so surprised.
我不懂你有什么好惊讶的
If there's one thing I know about after living with you
跟你住在一起这么多年了
for so many years, it's how to compromise.
我唯一学会的事情 就是做出让步
You make compromises for me?
你为我做出让步吗
That-That we're living?
在我们现在活着的世界里吗
Just yesterday, you had a-a big piece of lettuce
就在昨天 你吃午饭的时候
stuck in your teeth at lunch.
牙齿上有一大片菜叶子
Did I say anything?
我有说什么吗
and kept my mouth shut.
闭上了我的嘴
Like you should've, because everyone was laughing at you.
你当时也该闭上嘴 因为大家都在笑你
That is not a compromise.
你这不是让步
A compromise is me driving you everywhere
让步是我总得开车载你出门
because you refuse to learn how.
因为你不肯学开车
Oh, I learned how. Amy taught me.
我会开车了 艾米教过我
What? Then-Then why don't you do it?
什么 那你怎么不自己开
Uh, well, it's scary.
因为开车好可怕
And sometimes I get the pedals mixed up.
有时候我会分不清油门和刹车
But, more importantly, driving me to work
但更重要的一点是 载我上班
is one of the things that gives your life purpose.
是你生存的意义之一呀
I can't take that away from you,
我可不能残忍地剥夺它
so... what do I do?
所以 我这算是什么呢
Oh, come on, I'm practically feeding you the answer.
拜托 我把答案都送到你嘴边上了
- Hey, uh, thanks for keeping me company. - I'm happy to.
-多谢你来陪我 -乐意之极
I think getting out of the apartment will do you good.
我觉得出来活动活动对你有好处
So... where we headed?
那我们这是要去哪儿
If it's okay with you, I'd like to go to temple.
如果你不介意的话 我想去寺庙
Buddy, trust me, you don't want to convert to Judaism.
兄弟 相信我 你不会想要皈依犹太教
I mean, I know I make it look cool,
我知道我让犹太教看起来很酷
but... it's not all briskets and dreidels.
但犹太教并不单纯是鸡胸肉和光明节陀螺而已
I meant a Hindu temple.
我是想去印度教的寺庙
It's not like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, right?
里面不会和《夺宝奇兵之毁灭神庙》一个样吧
Some bald guy with horns isn't gonna rip my heart out.
不会有长角的光头想挖出我的心吧
Dude, that movie's an imperialist fantasy
老兄 那部电影纯粹是帝国主义的幻想
that makes the followers of a beautiful and peaceful religion
把和平又善良的古国国民
look like a bunch of bloodthirsty barbarians.
意淫成茹毛饮血的野蛮人
You love that movie.
你明明很爱看那电影
Yeah, it's pretty great.
是的 拍得那叫一个牛逼
I'm surprised to see you suddenly get religious.
你怎么突然开始相信宗教了
Well, because I've known you for ten years
因为我认识你十年了
and you've never gone to temple,
你从来没去过寺庙
you never talked about believing in God,
你从没说过自己相信神
and last Diwali I watched you eat two pounds of sacred cow
上一次的印度排灯节 我亲眼目睹你在巴西牛排店
at a Brazilian steak house.
吞下了两磅圣牛肉
Religion is a very personal thing.
宗教信仰是很私人的事
I do go to temple-- I just... I don't talk about it.
我是有去寺庙啊 我只是没说而已
Yeah, but you're a scientist.
可你是一位科学家啊
So, as a scientist, you believe the way to understand the universe
身为科学家 你应该相信只有事实和证据
is through facts and evidence,
才是认识宇宙的唯一方法
and now you're counting on some
怎么现在你又求助于
blue chick with a hundred arms to help you?
长了一百只胳膊的恒河蓝妹子[希瓦神]了吗
That is so offensive.
你这么说太不敬了
Does everything you know about Hinduism come from Indiana Jones?
你所有的印度教知识都是来自于《夺宝奇兵》吗
No. There's also Apu from The Simpsons.
不 还有《辛普森一家》中的印度非法移民阿普
Well, lots of scientists believe in God.
很多科学家都相信上帝的
Okay? Newton, uh, Faraday,
牛顿 法拉第
uh, Pascal-- all were believers.
帕斯卡 都是有神论者
Even Einstein was famous for
就连爱因斯坦也是啊
attacking quantum theory on the grounds that
那句反驳量子力学理论的名言
"God does not play dice with the universe."
"上帝不会掷骰子"
Well, of course he believed in God--
他当然相信上帝啦
he slept with Marilyn Monroe.
他跟女神玛丽莲·梦露都睡过了
Actually there's no proof of that.
这事没有证据好吗
You believe in your religion, I'll believe in mine.
你有你的信仰 我有我的性仰
How's it going in there?
你试得怎么样啊
Not really a great outfit for work,
这件上班穿不太合适
unless something opens up in the hookers and whores division.
除非我们新开了站街女部门
- Hey, can I ask you something? - Sure.
-我能问你件事吗 -问呀
Do I really force you to do things you don't want to?
我真的会逼你做你不想做的事吗
Yeah, but it's okay.
是的 不过我不介意
I promised myself, if I ever got friends,
我发过誓 如果我能交到朋友
I'd do whatever they said.
我一定乖乖听他们的话
Really, I'm lucky you found me before a cult did.
我能在遇到邪教之前认识你 真是太幸运了
Well, you know, that was a long time ago.
可那是很久以前的事了
You're a different woman now.
你现在是不同的人了
You're smart, you've got great friends,
你聪明 你有很多好朋友
you've got a boyfriend, you're pretty,
你有男朋友 你也变漂亮了
you have zero fashion sense, but...
你对时尚完全没有概念 可是...
Anyway, tonight we're gonna do whatever you want.
总之 今晚你来决定我们干什么吧
- Really? - Absolutely.
-真的吗 -真的
You name it, we're doing it.
你提议 我们就去做
Basket weaving at the craft museum.
我们去手工博物馆编篮子吧
Well, you named it.
好吧 你都提了
Oh, here's another one.
我又想起了一个
I wish that the apple pancake mix was on the top shelf
我想把苹果煎饼粉放在架子最高层
because it starts with an "A,"
因为苹果是以字母A开头的[Apple]
but I don't put it there
但我却没这么做
because I don't want you breaking one of your little legs
因为我不想让你为我做早饭时
when you're supposed to be making my breakfast.
摔断你的小短腿
Is it my turn to talk about the compromises I make?
轮到我说我做出的让步了吗
I wasn't done, but go ahead.
我还没说完 不过你说吧
He said, compromising.
他让了一步 说道
Because of you, I'm not allowed
就因为你 我不能
to adjust the temperature in my own home.
调节自己家里的温度
I'm not allowed to whistle.
也不能吹口哨
I don't wear shoes that might squeak.
不能穿可能会吱吱叫的鞋子
Well, you're a physicist, not a circus clown.
你是物理学家 不是马戏团小丑
Sheldon, do you realize I don't live with the woman I love
谢尔顿 你知道我不能和我爱的女人住在一起
No other reason. Just you.
没有其他理由 只是因为你
- Is that true? - Yes, it's true.
-这是真的吗 -是真的
The last time I brought it up, you had an emotional breakdown
上次我提到这事时 你精神崩溃了
and got on a train and ran away.
跳上火车离家出走
Well, given my history on the subject,
考虑到我对这事的历史反应
it seems a little reckless to bring it up now.
你现在提它是不是有点莽撞呢
You have no idea how much you inconvenience
你完全不知道你给身边的每一个人
the lives of everyone around you.
造成了多大的麻烦
You think you're so tolerant,
你自以为宽容大量
but the truth is...
但事实是...
you're mean to me a lot.
你常对我很过分
Yeah, you think that I don't notice all those sarcastic comments
没错 你以为我听不出你那些冷嘲热讽
and those eye rolls, but I do. Hmm?
看不到你猛翻的那些白眼吗 我都知道
I have excellent peripheral vision.
我有着出色的周边视觉
On a good day, I can see my ears.
天好的时候 我连自己耳朵都看得到
Sheldon, I-I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
谢尔顿 如果我伤到了你 我道歉
I've been holding a lot of this in for a while.
但这些话我已经憋了很久了
Well, I'm sorry, too.
那我也道歉
And if you want to live with Penny,
而且如果你想和佩妮住在一起
then I think you should.
那你就去吧
- Do you mean that? - Yes.
-你是真心的吗 -是的
Yeah, just put on your squeaky shoes and...
穿好你那吱吱乱响的鞋...
your way out of my life.
吱吱吱地离开我的生活
Come on, don't get upset.
别这样 别不高兴嘛
I'm just imagining a world without my best friend in it.
我只是在想象没有我最好朋友的世界是如何
I-I'm not leaving your world.
我不是要离开你的世界
I'm just talking about living across the hall.
只是搬到你对门去住
Either way, I want you to know that...
不论如何 我希望你了解...
I'm aware of how difficult I can be.
我知道我有多难搞
So I just want to say...
所以我只是想说...
thank you for putting up with me.
谢谢你一直包容我
How are you guys getting alo...?
你们过得如何...
What? Why are there tears?
怎么了 怎么都哭了
We just started talking about living arrangements.
我们刚刚在聊住所安排
Are you crazy? You know he's a flight risk.
你疯了吗 你知道他有潜逃前科的
That's exactly what I told him.
我也是这么跟他说的
Sheldon, we know this is a sensitive subject,
谢尔顿 我们知道你对这事很敏感
and Leonard's not gonna move out until you're ready.
你没准备好之前 莱纳德是不会搬走的
Well, what if you did it gradually?
要不你缓缓而离呢
how about we start with two nights a week
从每周两天晚上
I live with Penny?
我住佩妮家开始
How about one night and...
或者一晚 再加上...
I let you whistle?
我让你吹口哨 怎么样
When I'm not home.
我不在家的时才能吹
We really are the best.
我们真是最佳朋友
my first Hindu temple.
我去的第一间印度寺庙
You see behind the fountain,
你看喷泉后面
that tower that looks like a pyramid?
看起来像角锥体的塔
It's called a Sikhara.
这叫塔状室顶
It symbolizes the-the connection between the human and the divine.
象征着人类和神的联系
I always thought it was mini golf.
我一直以为它是迷你高尔夫球场呢
- All right. Shall we? - Yeah.
-好吧 走吗 -好
Just, uh, is there anything I should know
在进去之前 有什么事
- before I go in? - Like what?
-你要嘱咐我吗 -比如什么
Like am I dressed okay?
我的衣着是否得体
Really? So every other place you've been,
你说真的吗 你以为你这身衣服
you thought this was fine?
去其他地方就得体了吗
I know you're under a lot of pressure,
我知道你压力很大
so I'm gonna let that pass.
这事我就不计较了
Sorry. You're right.
抱歉 你说得对
But you know what, whenever I walk into that temple
你知道吗 不管何时我走进那间寺庙
I realize that whatever happens, it's okay.
就会懂得 不论发生什么 都没关系
We're all part of an immense pattern,
我们都是无边宏大的规律中的一部分
and though we can't understand it, we can be happy to know
虽然无法参透 但只要想到
that it's-it's working its will through us.
神明一直在我们身边守护便觉得开心
Whether you call it God or the universe or the self,
不管你叫它上帝 宇宙 或是自我
we're all interconnected, and that's just a beautiful...
我们都是相互有联系的 美好的...
Son of a bitch! That guy just dinged my car!
王八羔子 那人碰到我的车了
Y-You were just gonna drive away?
你打算就这么一走了之吗
Like my life isn't hard enough right now.
我的生活还不够惨吗
A space probe might be destroyed,
一个航天探测器可能已经毁了
my parents are going through an awful divorce,
我的父母正经历一场难堪的离婚
the guy who cuts my dog's hair just gave her bangs!
我的狗被剪毛的剪了个马桶盖头
- Raj. - You saw her.
-拉杰 -你也看到狗了
She looks like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber!
简直像《阿呆和阿瓜》里的金·凯瑞
Raj, you just got a text.
拉杰 你收到条信息
The probe turned on. It's fine.
探测器成功启动了 没事了
Namaste, Grandpa.
小生有礼了 老爷爷
I thought this was gonna be boring,
我本以为会很无聊呢
but it's actually kind of fun.
没想到还挺有意思
Don't tell Amy that. We'll be here every Sunday.
别跟艾米说 不然每个礼拜日都得来
Sheldon, that really is an excellent basket.
谢尔顿 你这个篮子编的真不错
It's a soldier's helmet from 16th century China.
这是十六世纪古中国的士兵头盔
Yeah, it looks great.
对 真帅
Well, roomie, it's only one night a week,
室友 虽然每周只有一晚
but it's a start.
但也算是一个开始
I know. I'm really proud of Sheldon.
我知道 真为谢尔顿骄傲
Yeah, I'm proud of him, too.
我也为他感到骄傲
Can you keep it down?
你们能小点声吗
Some of us are trying to sleep out here.
外面还有人想睡觉呢