生活大爆炸 第八季 The Big Bang Theory Season 8 第15集: 漫画店的新生 The Comic Book Store Regeneration

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 比利·鲍伯·松顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 Kevin Sussman / 雷


台词
I've invented a science joke, would you like to hear it?
我新编了一个科学笑话 想听吗
Sure.
好啊
How many Edisons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
换一个灯泡要多少个爱迪生呢
How many?
几个
Who cares? He stole the idea
谁管他 他偷了灯泡这个创意
and doesn't deserve his own joke.
他不配有自己为主题的笑话
Is that really true?
这是真的吗
Of course, that's how you know it's a good joke.
当然 所以你才能知道这是个好笑话
It not only entertains, it informs.
好笑话就是得寓教于乐
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, Barry,
巴里
uh, how many Edisons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
换一个灯泡要多少个爱迪生呢
Did you know Edison didn't actually invent the light bulb?
你知道灯泡实际上不是爱迪生发明的吧
爱迪生不算是最早发明人 只能算是改良
What do you want, Barry?
你来干嘛 巴里
Just wanted to drop this off as a little thank you for Amy.
来给艾米送一份小小谢礼
What's this for?
为什么送我礼物
Your idea really helped me out.
你的点子真的帮了我大忙
My light-cone quantization paper's online already.
我光锥量子化的论文已经发表到网上了
The response has been amazing.
反响非常棒
Well, that's fascinating.
那太好了
I can't wait to read it.
我迫不及待要去拜读了
Oh, no, me as well.
我也是呢
Uh, please e-mail it to sheldon@bazinga.biz.
请发到我电子邮箱sheldon@bazinga.biz
Why "Dot-biz"?
为什么是.biz[商]吗
Because I just gave you the business.
因为我一招"商"得你体无完肤
And also bazinga.com was taken.
还因为bazinga.com被人先注册了
Anyway, thanks again.
好啦 再次谢谢你
Cooper, suck eggs.
库伯 去"吃鸡..."蛋吧
Since when do you help out Barry Kripke?
你什么时候去帮巴里·克里普奇了
Well, I'd been thinking about a cellular automata approach
我最近在思考通过元胞自动机来
to neuronal connectivity,
研究神经元连接
and I thought it might have some interesting applications
然后我觉得这可能对弦理论研究
to string theory-- it's not a big deal.
有些不错的用途 小忙不值得一提啦
Oh, really?
是吗
When I was doing string theory and hit a dead end,
我研究弦理论走进死胡同那会儿
why didn't you try to help me?
你怎么没想过来帮我呢
I did-- you said the only math biologists know is
我有啊 你说生物学家唯一懂的数学
if you have three frogs and one hops away,
就是如果有三只青蛙 一只跳走了
that leaves two frogs.
那还剩下两只
That's pretty funny, that does sound like me.
还挺有哏的 的确像是我会说的话
But that doesn't mean
但这也不代表
that you should be standing on street corners
你就可以去站街边
handing out your math to whatever guy comes along.
随便男人经过 就把你的计算给人家啊
Sheldon, we're all scientists.
谢尔顿 我们都是科学家
I helped out a fellow colleague.
我就是帮忙一个同事
You're being petty.
你要不要这么小气
I'm being petty?
我小气吗
You know Barry and I have a professional rivalry.
你明知道我跟巴里是职场上宿敌
You heard him-- he told me to suck eggs.
你也听到他说的了 他叫我去"吃鸡..."蛋
If we were friends, he would have suggested
如果我跟他是朋友 那他就会叫我去
I suck something more pleasant.
吃些比较令人爽快的东西
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
Did you learn something?
你是不是学坏了
第八季 第十五集
Okay, Ma.
好的 妈
Say hi to Aunt Gladys.
替我跟格莱蒂斯阿姨问好
Yeah, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
Your mom having fun in Florida?
你妈妈在佛罗里达玩得开心吗
Mmm, she loves it.
她很喜欢那里
She finally found a place where everyone talks about
她终于找到个春暖花开 大家都在讨论
how sweaty they are.
流了多少汗的地方
Anyway, she wants us to go to the house
总之 她是想我们回她家
and check in on Stuart because he might be "lonely."
去看看斯图尔特会不会太"孤单"
She's just being nice.
她只是人很好嘛
Well, I'm her son, how come she doesn't send someone
我是他宝贝儿子 她怎么就不找人
to check on me if I'm lonely?
来看看我孤不孤单
Because you have a wife.
因为你有个老婆
Yeah, well, sometimes you work late.
是没错 可是有时候你下班好晚
I know you don't like Stuart being in the house,
我知道你不喜欢斯图尔特赖在你家
but the store's about to reopen,
但他的店马上要重新开张了
I'm sure he'll get back on his feet.
我相信他很快又能自食其力
That would be great.
那就太好了
I'd love for things between me and Mom to get back to normal.
我也非常想跟我妈的关系回到正常
Well, normal's a strong word, but sure.
"正常"这词有点言过其实 但你说是就是吧
- Hey. - Hello.
-好啊 -好...
You okay?
你还好吧
If I was okay, I would've said "Hello"
如果我还好 我会说 "好!"
and not the much more ominous "Hello."
而不是语气很衰的"好..."
What's going on?
怎么啦
I'm mad at Amy.
我在生艾米的气
Did she leave pit stains in your favorite crop top, too?
她也在你最爱的无袖背心腋下留下汗渍了吗
No.
没有
She helped Barry Kripke make an advancement in string theory.
她帮巴里·克里普奇在线理论上做出突破
Oh, that sounds like a good thing.
听起来挺好的啊
Well, it would be, except that I left string theory
照理来说是 可是我已经不研究弦理论了
because I decided it was a dead end.
因为我觉得那是条死路
Yeah, and then she went behind my back
而她背着我
to help someone else prove me wrong.
跑去帮忙别人证明我错了
My rival, no less.
而且还是帮我的宿敌
I'm sorry you had to see that.
抱歉让你看到了这一幕
I'm sorry I didn't have a camera.
我只遗憾我手边没相机
Why would she do this to me?
她为什么要这么对我呢
Well, I'm sure she didn't upset you on purpose.
我想她不是故意要惹你生气
Besides, aren't you the one who says
而且你不是总说
there's nothing more important than the advancement of science?
没有什么是比让科学进步更重要的吗
No, I said there's nothing more important
我说的是 没有什么比
than me advancing science.
"我"让科学进步更重要的
All right, well, if I'm understanding this right,
好吧 如果我没理解错
and all she did was help out another scientist,
而她也真的只是帮忙了别的科学家
I'm thinking you might have to let this one go.
我觉得你对这件事应该就算了吧
Ugh, "Let it go."
"算了吧"
I have heard that my whole life.
这句话我听了一辈子了
Every time something upsets me somebody says, "Let it go,"
每次我有事情不开心 就有人让我"算了吧"
you know, like it's my fault,
说得好像都是我的问题
and it's not okay to feel the way I feel.
我有不高兴的情绪是不对的
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该说什么了
I mean, why don't you talk to her?
你何不跟她谈谈呢
Is that all you have?
你就这点能耐吗
Shopworn tidbits like "talk to her" and "let it go"?
"跟她谈"和"算了吧"这种陈腔滥调的方法招数
Gee, Penny, life's giving me lemons.
佩妮 生活给了我又酸又苦的柠檬
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Well, you could shove them somewhere.
你可以找个"地方"塞进去呀
Okay, now you're getting creative.
好吧 现在你会发散思维了
Thanks again for your help.
再次感谢你们来帮忙
- No problem. - Our pleasure.
-不用谢 -别客气
The place really looks great.
这地方看起来真棒
Yeah, you should have burned it down years ago.
是啊 你应该早几年放火烧掉的
I keep telling you I didn't burn it down.
我再三地告诉你们 不是我故意烧掉的
We know, we know-- because burning something down
我们知道 因为为了骗保险金
for the insurance money is a "crime."
而故意纵火 那叫"犯罪"
Stuart, this place looks amazing.
斯尔图特 这地方简直焕然一新呀
Thanks.
谢谢
You really did a nice job.
看得出来你很用心
And thank you for putting up with me
谢谢你在这整段过程中
staying at your mom's through all this.
容忍我住在你妈家里
I-I couldn't have done it otherwise.
否则我也不能重开这家店
I appreciate that, and I'm glad you were able to...
别说客套话了 我很高兴你能...
Is that my mother's furniture?
那是我妈的家具吗
Yeah, she said I could use it.
是啊 她说我可以搬过来用
Doesn't it look great?
看起来很搭吧
Not as great as it looks in the den where it belongs.
还是放小房间里比较搭 因为它只属于那里
Howie.
华仔
Why don't you just clean out the whole room?
你何不索性把整个房间都搬空算了
Take the string art clown I made her in third grade
把我三年级给我妈做的手工彩线小丑拿走啊
and the ribbon I got in swim class
再随便把我参加游泳班
for putting my face in the water.
在水里憋气赢来的缎带奖拿走啊
What is your problem?
你干嘛生气啊
She said it was okay.
你妈都不介意了
Well, I'm her son, and I say it's not okay.
我是她的儿子 我很介意
Some son-- looks like you spent ten minutes on that clown art.
哪门子的儿子 那手工小丑你也就花了十分钟做的吧
Well, maybe I should've gone to a fancy art school like you.
或许我应该像你一样去念名牌艺术学校
Then I could run a failed comic shop
然后开一家失败的漫画店
and mooch off some guy's mother.
店倒了就去骗其他人妈妈的钱
Why don't we leave so you can cool off?
我们先走吧 让你冷静一下
I think that's a good idea.
这主意不错
Take him out of my store.
快带他离开我的店
Your store?!
你的店
My mother gave you the money to reopen.
你重开店的钱还是我妈给的
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Why don't we go get the food for the party.
要不我们去给派对买点吃的吧
Thank you.
麻烦你们了
Smart-- looks like we're being helpful.
聪明 这样看起来我们好像在帮忙
Mmm, when really we're just exiting an uncomfortable situation.
其实我们只是想快点逃离这个难堪的场面
Kripke, you know, of all the people-- Barry Kripke.
为什么偏偏要帮巴里·克里普奇呢
I'm so... Are you folding it like a crazy person
我超....你是故意像个疯子一样叠衣服
to get me to do it for you?!
好让我看不过眼帮你吗
No.
不是啊
Oh, give me that.
算了 我来吧
Just out of curiosity,
我很好奇
if I were to let something go,
如果我想放下某件事
how would I do that?
我该怎么做到呢
I don't know-- just think about something else.
我不知道 想想其他事情试试
Can I think about the spiny anteater?
我可以想食蚁兽吗
Sure.
可以啊
The spiny anteater...
食蚁兽
never went behind my back and worked with Barry Kripke.
从来没背着我去帮忙巴里·克里普奇
That didn't help at all.
这招一点用都没有
You know, some people try visualization.
有些人会尝试运用观想术
How does that work?
那要怎么做
Okay,
imagine your problems are a pen.
想象你的问题是一支笔
Okay.
好的
Now imagine you're holding that pen.
现在想象你握着那支笔
Okay.
好的
Now open your hand and let it go.
现在松开手 让笔掉下来[算了吧]
But I just got this pen.
可我才拿到这支笔
It's got my initials on it and everything.
上面有我名字的首字母缩写呢
Look.
你看
Sheldon, this isn't that hard.
谢尔顿 这没有那么难
I may have a better way that you can teach me.
我或许有个让你教我的更好办法
How?
怎么做
What if I told you that over the past few months
如果我告诉你 在过去几个月里
Amy has secretly been giving you little puzzles
艾米在暗中悄悄让你做一些智力小难题
to test your intelligence against chimpanzees in her lab?
就为了对比你和她实验室黑猩猩谁更聪明
What? She didn't give me any puzzles.
什么 她才没让我解决什么小难题呢
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Boy, I just can't seem to get these scissors back together.
天啊 我把剪刀弄成两半装不回来了
Can you do it?
你能帮个忙吗
Darn it.
糟糕
There's something in my eye,
我的眼睛进东西了
and I need to sort these coins by size.
我得把这些硬币按大小分类
Can you help?
你能帮个忙吗
Penny?
佩妮
I really want to eat this banana,
我超级想吃香蕉
but it's stuck inside this bamboo puzzle box.
但它被卡在这个竹子机关箱了
Son of a bitch!
那个科学婊
Okay, that's great.
太好了
Now, let it go.
现在想 算了吧
I can't believe you were testing me against a chimp!
你们居然把我和黑猩猩拿来做测试对比
Well, excuse me, Amy was testing you.
抱歉 测试你的人是艾米
I was rooting for you.
我可是很看好你哦
Good job on that banana box, by the way.
对了 打开机关箱那次做得很不错哟
Why would she even do this?
她为什么要这样做
She's been conducting an experiment on apes
艾米在对人猿进行一系列实验
where they're given various puzzles to solve.
给它们各种难题 让它们解决
I was surprised at the complexity of the puzzles
我对难题的复杂度表示惊讶
and thought some humans wouldn't be able to solve them.
觉得可能有些人类都未必能解决
That's when Amy said, "Want to make this interesting?"
于是艾米就说 "想让实验变得更有趣吗"
"Make this interesting"?
"让实验变得有趣"
You bet money on me?
你们还拿我开赌盘了吗
No, no.
当然不
We designed an experiment involving you.
我们设计了让你参与其中的实验
See? Now, isn't that interesting?
瞧 这样是不是很有趣呀
It's not interesting.
这一点都不有趣
It's incredibly insulting.
简直太侮辱人了
Okay, maybe this will help--
好吧 或许这样会有用
imagine you're holding a pen.
想象你拿着一支笔
Before you go too far, not a special pen
别想太多 就是一支普通的笔
with your initials engraved on it--
上面没有刻你的姓名首字母
that'll make the next part really hard.
不然下一步会很难做
That's it.
够了
Get out!
出去
I don't understand why you're mad at me.
我不懂你为啥要冲我发火
You should be mad at Amy.
你应该朝艾米发火
Like I was this afternoon.
跟我下午的时候一样
Hey, look at that-- I let it go.
你瞧 我已经算了
Get out!
出去
- Penny? - What?
-佩妮 -干嘛
I think I left my pen in there.
我好像把笔留在里面了
I understand why you're upset,
我懂你为什么不开心
but he worked really hard to get the store ready.
可是他真的很努力地准备开店
And it's just furniture.
不过是一些家具
It's my mom's furniture.
是我妈的家具
It belongs in the house I grew up in--
属于我从小长大的房子
next to that pile of TV Guides
就放在那堆电视节目表旁边
and in plain view of what, for a ten-year-old,
在一个十岁孩子的眼里
was a quality piece of string art!
可是很棒的线条艺术
Howie, if the store succeeds,
华仔 等漫画店成功
Stuart has a source of income,
斯图尔特有了收入
and he can move out of your mother's house.
他就能搬出你妈的房子
Seems like some old furniture is a reasonable price
付出这些旧家具作为代价
to pay for that.
还是挺划算的
That is a good point.
这倒是个好理由
But I didn't marry you for good points.
可是我跟你结婚不是为了好理由
I married you to blindly support me
我跟你结婚是为了
no matter how ridiculous I'm being!
不管我有多荒谬 你都会盲目支持我
This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows.
所以我才改写了我们的结婚誓言啊
Hi, we're here to pick up an order for Comic Center.
你好 我们来拿漫画中心订的餐
Sure, let me go check on that.
好 让我查一下
Dude, I-I think that's Nathan Fillion.
我觉得那是内森·菲利安
Oh yeah, look at that.
真的是他
And he's picking the tomatoes out of his salad
他正在挑掉番茄里的沙拉
just like I do.
跟我一样
I always did feel a connection with him.
我一直觉得自己跟他有缘
Oh, I have got an idea.
我有个主意
We're not selling his tomatoes on eBay.
我们不会去拍卖网站上卖他的番茄
No, if we got Captain Reynolds from Firefly
如果我们能让《萤火虫》里的雷诺兹船长
to do a signing at Stuart's store,
去斯图尔特的店办签名会
that would be amazing.
那一定超棒
That would be great.
一定很棒
So should we go talk to him?
所以我们要过去搭话吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, if he's not nice, it's gonna make it hard for me
如果他态度不好 以后他演的剧
- to watch him in anything again. - What?!
-我就没法看了 -屁咧
The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk.
演琼恩·雪诺的是个混蛋
We still watch Game of Thrones.
我们还是在看《权利的游戏》啊
He was a jerk because you rear-ended him.
他是混蛋是因为你追了他的尾
I was distracted.
我注意力被分散了嘛
It's weird seeing a member of the Night's Watch
一个守夜人的车上绑着皮划艇
with a kayak strapped to his car.
确实很奇怪嘛
Come on.
来吧
Hi, excuse me, s-s...
你好 抱歉
I-I don't mean to bother you,
我们不想打扰您
but we're just really big fans of Firefly.
可我们真的非常喜欢《萤火虫》
A-And Dr. Horrible.
还有《恐怖博士》
Oh, uh, I think you made a mistake.
你们认错人了
I'm not an actor.
我不是演员
Don't say that.
别这么说
I mean, you're not Dame Judi Dench,
虽然没到朱迪·丹奇女爵士的等级
知名英国女演员 曾获英国电影学院终身成就奖
but you're pretty great.
但你也挺不错的
Oh, yeah, I get it-- you think I'm Nathan Fillion,
我懂了 你们以为我是内森·菲利安
知名男演员 曾出演《萤火虫》《灵书妙探》
but I'm not.
可我不是
So if you don't mind, I would just love to eat my lunch.
你们要是不介意 我想继续吃午饭了
Come on.
走吧
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰您了
Don't know why he's so grumpy.
真不懂他脾气怎么这么差
I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once,
上次有人误以为我演了《少年派》
该电影男主角是另一位印度演员
and I'm still floating.
我到现在还飘飘然呢
Sheldon, it's me.
谢尔顿 是我
Oh, hey.
你好
D-Did you see that?
你看到了吗
I-I figured out how to open the door all by myself.
我自己找出了开门的方法
Maybe I'll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate.
我是不是该在笼子里扔粪庆祝啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know you've been giving me secret puzzle tests.
我知道你秘密拿我做实验
Sheldon, open the door.
谢尔顿 开门
I can't.
我不能开
I'm naked.
我光着呢
I just saw you.
我刚看到你了
Hang on.
等一下
Open the door now.
现在开门
Pull up your pants!
把裤子穿上
It's not a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
I run tests like this on undergrads all the time.
我本科的时候经常做这种实验
If you fill out some paperwork at the university,
如果你在大学里填写一些问卷
I can get you $5.
我可以给你五块钱
I don't want $5.
谁稀罕你的五块钱
I want my dignity.
我要的是尊严
So what are we talking, like, ten bucks?
那你到底要多少 十块吗
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Sorry again. - No problem.
-再次抱歉 -没关系
A-Are you sure you're not him?
你确定你不是他吗
Uh, you can tell us.
你可以告诉我们的
We're scientists, not crazy fanboys.
我们是科学家 不是什么狂热粉
All right, fine.
好吧
I'm him.
我就是他
And you're eating alone at a deli.
结果你自己一个人在熟食店吃饭吗
I don't buy it-- you're not him.
我不信 你不是他
I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace.
我就想安静地吃个午饭
But I really am him.
不过我确实是他
And thank you very much for being a fan.
多谢你们能成为我的粉丝
If you want, uh, let's take a picture.
你们要是想可以跟我合照
- That would be great. - Great.
-那太好了 -好啊
- Yeah, thank you. - You bet.
-谢谢 -当然
Wait, hang on.
等等
If you're really Nathan Fillion,
如果你真的是内森·菲利安
what's the line from Firefly about your bonnet?
《萤火虫》里关于你帽子那句台词是什么
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."
"以我美丽的花帽子起誓 我要了结了你"
That's it, that's the line.
没错 就是这句
Although...
不过...
I knew the line-- doesn't make me Nathan Fillion.
我也知道台词 但我也不是内森·菲利安啊
Do you want the picture or not?
你到底想不想拍照了
I want a picture with Nathan Fillion.
我想和内森·菲利安拍照
How about a picture with a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion
跟一个长的像内森·菲利安 但是要比
but a little more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is?
平时的内森·菲利安更暴走一点的人呢
What do you think?
你怎么说
Eh, it's good enough for Facebook.
放脸书上是够了
I can't believe they did that.
不敢相信他们居然那么做
I know-- it's so insulting.
我知道 太侮辱人了
At one point, they had me figure out
有一次 他们还让我把香蕉
how to get a banana out of a puzzle box.
从一个机关盒里拿出来
Wait, Sheldon gave me a banana in a box.
等等 谢尔顿也给过我香蕉盒
He was testing me, too.
他也在测试我
Unbelievable.
难以置信
And how could a chimp even solve that?
而且黑猩猩怎么可能打开嘛
That was impossible.
根本不可能
Really? You couldn't get it out?
真的吗 你没拿出来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, the store looks great.
这商店太棒了
So you guys were testing us both?
你们对我俩都做测试了吗
What is the matter with you?
你们脑子有啥毛病啊
Eh, what's the matter with them is
他们的毛病就是
they think they're so smart they don't care
他们觉得自己聪明到冒烟了
if they hurt other people's feelings.
根本不在乎会伤到别人的感情
- Sounds like us. - That's not true.
-好像是这么回事 -完全不是这么回事
I still don't understand why you're upset.
我还是没理解你们为什么生气
You solved every puzzle faster than all of the chimps.
你们每道题都解的比黑猩猩快
Well, except Barnabas, but he was on Adderall.
除了比巴纳巴斯慢 但他吃着药呢
I'm sorry, but it's making me crazy.
对不起 可是逼得我快疯了
Can you please just let it go?
你能不能就这么算了吧
Oh, I can help you with that.
这事我能帮忙
Imagine you're holding an ordinary pen.
想象你手里握着一支普通的笔
While your favorite pen is safe and secure in your pocket.
而你最喜欢地笔好好的放在口袋里
Hold that thought.
等会再说
Hello?
你好
How can I make this up to you?
要怎么才能弥补
The answer's in this puzzle box.
答案就在这个机关盒里
Let's see if you can open it.
看看你能不能打开它呢
You could have at least warned him about the furniture.
你就不能先提醒他一下家具的事吗
That's what I said when we moved it.
我们搬的时候 我就是这么说的
You helped him?!
你还帮着搬了
No, Stuart picked out those throw pillows all on his own.
没有 抱枕都是斯图尔特自己搬的哦
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, no.
有事
What's wrong?
怎么了
My mom died.
我母亲去世了
为霍华德母亲配音的演员已在2014年11月11日去世了
What?
什么
That was my aunt.
是我姨妈打来的
Ma took a nap.
妈妈小睡了一会
She never woke up.
但她再也没醒过来
Oh, my God, Howie.
天啊 华仔
I'm so sorry.
节哀
What can we do?
我们能帮上什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
May I say something?
我能说句话吗
Not right now, Sheldon.
时机不对 谢尔顿
- But I think it would be comforting. - Buddy...
-但我觉得可以安慰到他 -兄弟
No, it's okay.
不 没事的
What?
你想说什么
When I lost my own father,
当我的父亲去世时
I didn't have any friends to help me through it.
我没有任何朋友陪我渡过那段时间
You do.
而你有
I really thought he was gonna say, "let it go."
我真以为他会说"算了吧"
Okay, thanks, Bernadette.
谢谢 伯纳黛特
Travel safe.
一路平安
Okay, bye.
好 再见
They booked a flight.
他们订了机票
They're heading to the airport now.
现在往机场走呢
How's Howard holding up?
霍华德状态怎么样
He's hanging in there.
他还撑得住
How are you doing, Stuart?
你还好吗 斯图尔特
Still can't believe she's gone.
还是不敢相信她居然走了
I mean, that woman took me in.
是这个女人收留了我
If it wasn't for her, I-I would have been homeless.
如果没有她 我可能要露宿街头了
One of us would have taken you in.
我们中也肯定有人会收留你的
Yeah, I don't recall any offers.
是吗 我怎么没想起来有谁说过
But, you know, uh, I-I'm glad it worked out the way it did
但这样也挺好 我很高兴最后是她收留了我
because I got to know this wonderful person.
因为我由此认识了一位善良的人
Yeah.
是啊
Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special.
沃罗威茨夫人非常特别
When I first moved to America,
当我刚搬到美国
Howard was my only friend.
那时霍华德是我唯一的朋友
She made me feel so welcome in her home.
她让我在她家时宾至如归
Which says a lot, because, those first few years,
不过事出有因 因为那几年
she thought I was the gardener.
她一直以为我是她家园丁
Whenever I saw her,
她每次见到我
she'd say I was too skinny and try and feed me.
都说我太瘦了 使劲让我多吃
She did that to me, too.
她也是这样对我的
Don't take this away from me.
别抢走我对她的独家回忆
I didn't care for her yelling.
我不介意她的大吼大叫
But now that I'm not going to hear it again,
但现在我再也听不到了
I'm sad.
真伤心
If you want, I can yell at you later.
你要是乐意 之后我可以吼你
It won't be as good.
你吼不出她的霸气
Let's have a toast.
我们举杯
To Mrs. Wolowitz.
敬沃罗威茨夫人
A loving mother...
我们所有人亲爱的...
...to all of us.
母亲
We'll miss you.
我们会想念您