Hey, would you like to hear some songs I've rewritten
你们想听听我改编的一些
to get children interested in the hard sciences?
促进儿童对自然科学的产生兴趣的歌吗
- Sure. - Really?
-好啊 -你不是吧
Yeah. Well, I like music, I like science,
是啊 我喜欢音乐 也喜欢科学
I like making fun of Sheldon. Hit it.
我还喜欢嘲笑谢尔顿 开唱吧
* There was a scientist who had a theory *
* 有名科学家有理论 *
原曲来自儿歌 《Bingo was his name-o》还有拍手跳过音的小游戏
* And James Clerk Maxwell was his name-o *
* 他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟 *
* J-a-m-e-s *
*詹 女 母 其 斤*
* C-l-e-r-k *
* 克 扌立 十 兄 *
* Space M-A-X-W-E-L-L *
* 空格 夂十兄其斤韦
* And James Clerk Maxwell was his name-o *
* 他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟 *
* There was a scientist who had a theory *
* 有名科学家有个理论 *
* And James Clerk Maxwell was his name-o *
* 他叫詹姆斯·克拉克·麦克斯韦哟 *
Uh, okay, okay. Uh, we-we get it.
行了 行了 我们明白了
Perhaps you'd prefer this one.
或许你会比较喜欢这首
* The itsy bitsy spider is not an insect at all *
* 可爱蜘蛛 不是昆虫哟 *
来自经典儿歌《Itsy Bitsy Spider》开头两句与《蝴蝶蝴蝶真美丽》一样
* Because it has eight legs *
* 脚长了八只 *
* And two body parts *
* 身体有两段 *
That's pretty cool, Sheldon.
蛮酷的 谢尔顿
Do either of you know Beyonce?
你俩有谁认识碧昂丝[女歌手]吗
I'd love her to get behind it.
我想让她也来支持这计划
You guys know the new Discovery class missions
你们知道宇航局最近在弄的
- that NASA's been working on? - Yeah.
-发现计划吗 -知道啊
宇航局投入成本由低到高分别是发现计划 新疆界计划 探索计划 旗舰计划
Well, they're looking to include a message from Earth
他们想要在里面加入一段来自地球的讯息
in case one of them is encountered by alien life.
以防哪天真碰见了外星生命
When I encountered alien life, I-I discovered
我遇见外星人的时候 我发现到
that the key thing was not to sit in its spot.
最重要的事情就是别抢了他的专座
All right, you can't breathe our air without an inhaler,
你吸地球空气还得依赖呼吸器[哮喘]
he's allergic to Earth nuts,
他对地球的坚果过敏
but I'm the alien.
还好意思说我外星人呢
Anyway, I'm among a handful of scientists
反正我和少数几位科学家
that have been asked to submit a design proposal
被要求提交一份方案
for the message and its delivery system.
设计讯息本身及其传达系统
- Excellent. - Congratulations.
-太棒了 -恭喜啊
And I was wondering if any of you guys
所以我在想你们有谁
would like to help me do it.
愿意来帮忙我呢
Are you kidding? Yes. What did you have in mind?
废话 当然愿意啦 你有什么构想了吗
I'll tell you exactly what you should do:
我来告诉你应该怎么做
avoid the presumption of the Terran sensory input paradigm.
避免对地球人感知模式的先入为主
You need a device capable of delivering information
你需要有个能用更多元化
across a wide range of perceptual modalities.
感知传播形式来投放讯息的仪器
Any intelligent organism would at the very least need
任何智能生物最少都需要有
the ability to locate the position of objects in space.
知晓物体在空间中所在位置的能力
So the ideal interstellar lingua franca would be haptic.
所以最理想的星际沟通方式应该是触觉
Ooh, how about a 3-D tactile communicator rigged
改造一台三维触感传输器好让它能
for cross-sensory transposition?
多类型感知传输
Exactly what I expected.
跟我料想的一模一样
Two people forcing their ideas on me
两个人把想法强灌到我脑里
and only one gentleman who could be bothered
而只有一位绅士愿意问我
to ask me what my thoughts were.
我有什么构想
You two are out. Congratulations, Leonard,
你们俩出局了 恭喜 莱纳德
My mommy raised a gentleman.
我妈咪培养了个绅士
Hey. Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你过来
Yeah. I'm excited to help.
我很乐意来帮忙啊
I would have included the others, but...
我不是不愿意叫上另外两个
you know exactly what would've happened.
可你也知道他们来了会怎么样
They would've taken over the project and bossed us around.
他们会抢过这个计划 还对我们颐指气使
Uh, just this morning,
就今早吧
Sheldon wouldn't let me put almond milk on my Grape-Nuts
谢尔顿不允许我在早餐"浆果与坚果"里
because he said it was a theoretical nut conflict.
加杏仁奶 他说理论这算坚果大战
You should have told him to mind his own business.
你应该叫他少多管闲事
Yeah. That's better than what I did say, which was,
是啊 这句话比我当时回答的那句好多了
"Fine, I'll eat them with club soda."
我回了"好吧 我配气泡水吃吧"
What makes them think they're always in charge of everything?
他们凭啥觉得自己可以永远掌控一切啊
Mmm, they're alpha males.
他们是雄性帝王[α]人格嘛
What does that make us?
那我们俩算啥
We could be betas. They're second in charge.
我们可以当宰相[β] 一人之下万人之上
Okay, that sounds good.
这样听起来还行
Or we could be omegas.
或者我们可以是死老百姓[Ω]
They get pushed around by the alphas and the betas.
任帝王将相蹂躏玩弄
Okay, that sounds like us.
听起来的确很像我们
Whatever. There's no alphas here,
都无所谓了 这里没有帝王
and this is your project.
而这是你的项目
You're in charge. How do you want to start?
你来做主 你想怎么开始
I don't know. How do you want to start?
我不知道 你想怎么开始呢
Should we call Sheldon and Howard?
我们应该打给谢尔顿跟霍华德吗
No. We can do this by ourselves.
不用 我们可以自己搞定
Okay. Great. How do you want to start?
好的 行 你想怎么开始
I don't know. How do you want to start?
我不知道 那你想怎么开始
I bet that started off as a joke,
我敢说你一开始是为了嘲笑我
but by the third one you realized
但敲完第三下时 你发现
there was something strangely enjoyable about it.
有一股莫名的愉悦感涌上心头
Yeah, I kind of want to do it again.
是啊 搞得人家都想再来一次了
I don't recommend it. You'll be doing it the rest of your life.
我不建议这么做 你这辈子都会戒不掉
Anyway, if you're looking for Leonard, he's with Koothrappali.
如果你是来找莱纳德 他去库萨帕里家了
Uh, no, I actually came to talk to you.
不是 我其实是来找你谈谈
Here are some topics that interest me:
给你提供几个我有兴趣的话题
quantum mechanics, trains, flags...
量子力学 火车 旗帜
No, no. It's about my acting career.
不是不是 是来谈我的演艺事业
That's not on the list.
这不在话题名单之上
How about we split the difference
不如我们各退一步
and discuss why Austria was an archduchy
改来聊聊为什么奥地利是大公国
and not just a regular duchy.
而不是普通公国
Okay, look, here's the thing.
听我说 事情是这样的
I like pharmaceutical sales--it's going great--
我喜欢做医药销售 干得也不错
but I have an audition for a movie,
但我有一个电影的试镜
and if I get it, it could screw everything up.
如果我得到那个角色 可能会失去现在的一切
I know exactly what you should do.
我完全知道你该怎么做
Unfortunately, I cannot tell you.
很可惜 我不能告诉你
I'm attempting to turn over a new leaf.
我在尝试改过自新
Earlier today, it was pointed out to me
今天早些时候 有人向我指出
that I tend to force my ideas on people.
我常常将自己的想法强加于人
You're really not gonna tell me?
你真的不打算告诉我吗
No, that train has left the station.
不 时机已过火车已离站
Now, we can play this one of two ways.
现在我们有两种玩法
You can say, "Trains, tell me more,"
你可以说"火车 再说说"
you can just look at me like that
你也可以那样看着我
What's going on in here?
你在里面鼓捣啥呢
I am making molecular cocktails.
我在做分子鸡尾酒
This sphere is actually a cosmopolitan.
这个小球其实就是大都会鸡尾酒
How do you drink it?
那要怎么喝呢
Oh, just put it in your mouth and pop it like a zit.
直接放进嘴里 然后像挤青春痘那样挤爆它
I think I'll have a beer.
我还是喝啤酒吧
First take a picture with me.
先跟我一起拍张照
Well, Raj and I always talked about learning
我和拉杰一直在说要
how to make cocktails like this together,
一起学做这样的鸡尾酒
so I taught myself and I'm putting this on Instagram
现在我学会了 我要把照片放分享网站上
so he can see it and feel like a turd.
好让他看见 觉得自己很屎
Is this about the space probe he's working on without you?
是因为航天探测器的项目他没让你参与吗
You betcha. The very one.
那还用说 肯定是啊
Howard, you're grown men.
霍华德 你是成年人了
You guys don't have to do everything together.
你们几个用不着干什么事都在一起
I know. That's why I'm spending tonight with you.
我知道 所以我今晚跟你待着啊
Trying to hurt Raj's feelings.
你是想让拉杰难过
With my honeybunch.
跟我的宝贝一起惩罚他
You're being childish.
你真幼稚
So I have a dominant personality.
没错 我是有支配性人格
We all know that.
我们大家都知道
I'm sorry. What do we know?
抱歉 我们都知道什么
In social groupings,
在社交团体中
I just naturally wind up in charge.
话事权总是自然而然落在我手里
Don't take this the wrong way,
你别误会 我不是要质疑你
but how many of these little booze balls have you had?
但你是吃了多少颗这种小酒球啊
You don't think I'm a leader?
你认为我不是领导吗
I was kidding. Of course you are.
我开玩笑啦 你当然是啊
Right. I couldn't change if I wanted to.
对啊 我想改也改不过来
You better not change, because I love who you are.
你最好不要改 因为我喜欢这样的你
Now, will you need help cleaning all this up when you're done
你鼓捣完后 需要我帮忙清理吗
or can you do it all by yourself?
或是你一个人全包了
There's my big boss man.
这才是我的大领导嘛
So, often on the front of the locomotive
通常在火车头前面
is a large iron wedge
有一个大铁楔
for clearing objects off the tracks.
用来清理铁轨上的东西
最早在火车头装这个是为了把铁轨上散步的牛或障碍赶走
Now, while commonly known as a cowcatcher,
通常俗称"排障器"[抓牛器]
I prefer the more accurate "Cow exploder."
我喜欢更确切的叫法"爆牛器"
Okay. Sheldon, let me ask you a question.
好吧 谢尔顿 我问你个问题
If I was at a train station
如果我在火车站
and one train could take me to my current job
有一辆火车可以载我去我现在的工作
and the other train could take me to an audition for a movie,
另一辆可以载我去一部电影的试镜
which train should I get on?
那我应该上哪辆火车呢
Are you using trains to trick me into giving you advice?
你是在利用火车来骗我给你建议吗
You should take a third train
你应该上第三辆火车
where you audition for the movie
去参加电影试镜
but hold off on making a career decision
但先别着急做职业上的抉择
until you have more information.
等了解更多情况再说
I'm worried about something that hasn't even happened yet.
我在担心一件根本还没发生的事
You are a wise man.
你真是位智者
Well, Penny, who's smarter: the wise man
佩妮 谁更聪明 是智者
or the person who comes to him for advice?
还是向智者寻求建议的那个人
Oh, I guess you're right.
我猜你说得对
Maybe it is the person who asks.
或许还真是懂得寻求建议的人
No, it's the wise man.
错 是智者
That's why he's called the wise man.
不然他干嘛叫智者
You know how I know that?
你知道我怎么知道的吗
I'm sorry. What was I thinking?
抱歉 我刚才在想什么啊
Uh, just out of curiosity,
出于好奇问一句
why didn't you ask Leonard for advice about this?
这件事你干嘛不问莱纳德意见呢
'Cause I already know what he'll say.
因为我早就知道他会说什么
"Wah, wah, wah, you shouldn't do it."
"这个那个 总之你不该去"
It's just like he's here!
跟他本人在这似的
Okay, so we know that previous attempts to send a message into space,
人类之前已经尝试过将讯息投放到太空中
like the Golden Record on Voyager,
就像旅行者上的金唱片
were heavily criticized.
骂声一片
Well, aliens could only play the Golden Record
外星人只有做一台唱机出来
if they figured out how to build a record player.
才能播放金唱片
Although, to be fair, I watched E.T. build a telephone
不过公平地说 我看着ET用一台学习玩具
out of a Speak & Spell and an umbrella.
和一把伞 做了一台电话机
美国90年代连续剧中的男主角擅长用普通生活用品作为工具
Dude was like a little brown MacGyver.
那小家伙就像棕色皮肤的马盖先
That would be more helpful if E.T. were real.
如果E.T.真实存在 会大有帮助
Well, my feelings were real when he was about to die.
电影里它快死的时候 我的感情是真实的
My God, when he's on the table and they use the paddles on him.
天啊 还有它躺在台子上 他们电击它
And he's all white.
它全身都变白了
They zip him up in that bag.
他们把他放进袋子 拉上拉链
And Gertie can't stop crying.
格蒂一直在哭
- Okay, let's talk about something else.- All right.
-够了 我们换个话题吧 -好的
So it-it sounds like we need a way to communicate that's simple.
听起来我们需要一种简单的沟通方式
And doesn't require outside machinery
而且不需要外部机器
to be built to access it.
就可以直接读取
It's also a problem because we don't even know
这也是一个问题 因为我们根本不知道
if the aliens who find this can see.
找到这个东西的外星人是否有视觉
I mean, they might communicate
他们可能会用
in a totally different way than us.
和我们完全不同的方式进行交流
Like when my dog is mad at me,
就像我的小狗生我气时
she tells me by peeing in my slippers.
她的表达方式是尿我拖鞋上
That's actually a valid example.
这还真是一个很好的例子
Animals do deliver messages through scent.
动物就会用气味来传达信息
Bees talk to each other by dancing.
蜜蜂通过舞蹈来互相交流
Whales have their songs.
鲸鱼有自己的鲸鱼歌
Penny has about 20 different ways of rolling her eyes
佩妮有20种翻白眼的方式
that each mean something different.
每种白眼都代表不同的意思
Okay, so, what it sounds like is,
好了 总结起来就是
what we want is a device
我们需要的是
that can deliver a message through not only sight,
一种不光是用视觉 还能透过其他感知方式
but other senses, as well.
传递讯息的装置
The most basic sense that any space-faring civilization
任何宇宙文明都应该具备的
would have to possess is touch.
最基本的感知就是触觉了
We could make a video-playing device
我们应该设计一个可以播放视频
that simultaneously translates the information
同时能把讯息转化到
into a tactile medium.
可触摸媒介上的装置
All we have to do is rig up a 3-D communication system!
我们只需要装配一台三维交流系统装置就行了
We-we can totally do that!
我们完全可以办到
- Yeah, you know what else it is? - What?
-还有件事你知道吗 -什么
Exactly what Sheldon and Howard said.
这和谢尔顿 霍华德之前说的完全一样
Well, thank you for peeing in my slippers.
多谢你在我拖鞋里撒的这泡尿
* It's the eye of the tiger *
* 这是猛虎的眼睛 *
电影《洛基3》的主题曲"Eye of the tiger"
* It's the ear of the bat *
* 这是蝙蝠的耳朵 *
* It's the whiskers of the catfish *
* 这是鲶鱼的胡须 *
* And the walrus... *
* 和海象的... *
Hang on. Not that your song isn't terrible-- it is...
等等 不是说你的歌烂 它的确很烂
...but how do you mention bats and leave out sonar?
但是你提到蝙蝠 怎么能忘掉声纳呢
You didn't let me finish.
人家还没唱完呢
* And also regarding the bat *
* 既然提到了蝙蝠*
* It has sonar. *
* 它还有声纳 *
I know you guys are upset, but we've talked about it,
我知道你们俩不高兴 但我们讨论过了
and we think it'd be beneficial
我们认为你们的加入
for you to be part of the project.
对这个项目很有好处
Well, well, well, did you hear that, Sheldon?
哎哟哟 你听到了吗 谢尔顿
I'm sorry. I was trying to think of what rhymes
抱歉 我刚才很专心在想
with "Nose of the aardvark."
"食蚁兽的鼻子"和什么词押韵
We want you back on the project with us.
我们希望你俩加入这个项目
Well, well, well, did you hear that, Howard?
哎哟哟 你听到了吗 霍华德
The idea that you guys came up with was really good,
你俩的点子非常不错
and I'd love your help.
我也很希望得到你们的帮助
I suppose it couldn't have been easy for you to say that.
我想要你说出这些话对也不容易吧
It wasn't, so... are you in?
是不容易 所以你们愿意吗
- Certainly. - Sure.
-愿意 -当然
Now that we're all on the same page,
既然大家意见都一致了
let's get together tonight and work on it.
今晚我们就一起开始工作吧
"Get together tonight"?
"今晚一起来"
Leonard, stop trying to control everything,
莱纳德 不要老是想掌控全局
and give poor Raj a chance to come up with what we should do.
让可怜的拉杰也有机会做个决定好吗
Okay, I think we should do it right now.
我觉得我们现在就开始吧
- Tonight works better for me. - Okay.
-我今晚比较方便 -好吧
Okay, it's just an audition.
好了 只是个试镜而已
Why am I nervous?
我干嘛要紧张呢
Maybe it's a good thing.
也许这是一件好事
Just means I want it.
紧张代表我很渴望这角色
And I can have it.
我一定能得到这个角色的
This feels right.
这种感觉倍儿爽
Why did I ever give this up?
我当初干嘛要放弃演艺事业呢
I'm starting to remember.
往事一幕一幕涌上心头
So, I'd like to try a technique
我想尝试一种新的方式
where no one gets steamrolled.
让大家享受平等的待遇
instead of bringing up a new idea,
不要一开口就提出新点子
respect what was just said by building on it.
要尊重别人之前的发言 加上"如你所说"
Uh, building on that...
如你所说
...we should order dinner.
我们应该叫个外卖
How is that building on what he just said?
你这话哪一点算是如他所说呀
Building on what Sheldon said, I could go for Chinese.
如谢尔顿所说 我想吃中餐
Hang on. Building on what Leonard said,
等等 如莱纳德所说
no one built on what I said.
完全没人是接我所说的啊
Building on "building on that,"
如你所说的"如你所说"
there's a new build-your-own pizza place on Colorado.
科罗拉多有家新开的自选披萨店
Building on that, I'd like to remind you,
如你所说 我想提醒你
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
I saw the menu. They have soy cheese.
我看过菜单了 里面有豆酪可选
You didn't say "building on." You're out!
你没有说"如你所说" 你输了
It's not Simon Says.
这又不是"我说你做"游戏
Yeah, you're missing the point, Sheldon.
你的重点错了 谢尔顿
You're out, and you're out.
你输了 你也输了
I win! Who wants pizza?
我赢了 谁想吃披萨
I haven't seen you auditioning in a while.
好久没看到你来试镜了
Yeah, uh, I got a job as a pharmaceutical sales rep.
我找了份医药销售代表的工作
But now I get to act like
不过现在我需要演
inflamed heart is only a "Mild side effect."
心脏发炎只是无关痛痒的副作用而已
I heard you can make good money doing that.
我听说干这一行可以赚不少钱呢
Yeah, it's going okay, but I do miss this sometimes.
是啊 待遇还不错 但我有时会怀念演戏
'Cause I got to tell you, I am so sick of the humiliation
我告诉你 我可是烦透了这种倍受屈辱
and being treated like a piece of meat.
被人当块肉般对待的生活
They're gonna love you.
他们一定会喜欢你
I heard she's pushing 40 and everything's fake.
我听说她都快40岁了 全身都修整过
Yeah. I started that rumor.
这谣言是我传出去的
Okay, since we agree on the delivery system for the message,
我们已经讨论出了投放讯息的设备
maybe we should talk about what the message could be.
现在可以讨论要投放什么讯息了
Well, I think we should show what earthlings look like.
我认为要能显示出地球人的模样
The plaque they sent up on the Pioneer probe
他们在先驱者号探测器上装的是
had a drawing of a naked man and woman on it.
一对裸男女的画像
Yeah, I never cared for that.
我对那种不感冒
It's advertising to predator races
简直是在告诉掠夺种族
just how soft and squishy we are.
我们是有多软弱多好蹂躏
Oh, don't be offended.
听了别不高兴
You know, of the four of us,
你明知道我们四人当中
you have the most veal-like consistency.
你最有小鲜肉的质感了
Well, maybe there's a way to appear nonaggressive,
或许有方法可以表明我们没有侵略的意愿
but also be able to protect ourselves if necessary.
但还是有保护我们自己的能力
Like smiling and waving with one hand,
比如微笑着一手挥手
but the other hand holding the severed head of a tiger.
另一只手里拎个砍下来的虎头
You want to send a passive-aggressive message
你想投放一条放冷箭的讯息
out into the universe?
到太空里吗
Oh, you mean passive-aggressive
你说的放冷箭是指
like posting pictures of you and your wife
发张你和你老婆吃着本属于我的
eating cosmopolitan balls that you know belong in my mouth?
大都会鸡尾酒球的那种行为吗
Perhaps Howard meant passive-aggressive
也许霍华德说的放冷箭是指
like asking our group to help on your project,
一开始请我们大家来帮忙你的项目
and then only choosing Leonard.
可是最终只选了莱纳德一个人
Look, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings,
抱歉伤你们感情了
but you do have strong personalities
可你们俩都太强势
and always end up taking over.
话事权总是会被你们抢过去
What about when we went to Comic-Con
那次去漫展
and dressed like Jabba the Hutt?
我们办成赫特人贾巴
You got to be Jabba's head,
你扮贾巴的脑袋
and I got to be his fat slug butt.
我只能扮死肥鼻涕虫下半身
You let a guy sit on me.
你还让个男人坐我身上
He was dressed as Princess Leia.
他扮的是莱亚公主
It made a nice picture.
合照效果特好
I'm just saying, sometimes Raj and I feel pushed aside.
我只是说拉杰和我有时候感觉被排挤了
Yeah. Like when you took Sheldon to Texas
比如你带谢尔顿去了德克萨斯
and showed him all around NASA--
带他参观了宇航局
you didn't even think to ask me and Leonard.
都没想到请莱纳德和我去啊
You know what? You're right.
你们说得对
I should have asked you.
我应该邀请你们的
Yeah, and if he does ask you, go.
如果他邀请了 立马答应
Okay, and if we're talking about being left out of things,
如果要说被排挤
you guys went to Skywalker Ranch without us.
你们去了天行者牧场也没带我们啊
Oh, I recommend that, too.
那地方我也诚意推荐
That was a magical experience!
简直是梦幻之旅啊
Sheldon spent a whole day with James Earl Jones
谢尔顿跟詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯待了一天
and never told any of us.
都没告诉我们
Well, from Jabba's head to ice cream with Darth Vader,
从贾巴脑袋到跟黑武士吃雪糕
I'm having a heck of a ride.
我这一路走来精彩纷呈啊
clearly, good things happen when I'm in charge.
明显由我说了算的时候都有好事发生
Now, why don't you boys step aside,
孩子们现在何不退下
let me knock this project out?
让朕将此项目一举击破
Sheldon, you're not in charge.
谢尔顿 不是你做主
Leonard, who's really in charge?
莱纳德 究竟谁做主
The person in charge, or those who put him in charge?
是做主的人 还是任命谁做主的人
If you think about it, we're all in charge.
你想想 其实我们都能做主
No, the guy in charge is in...
不 做主的人才是主...
Why is everyone so bad at these?!
怎么每个人都不懂这种问题呢
I mean, the whole experience reminded me
整段经历都让我记起
about how much I hated about that world.
为什么我会恨那个世界
You-you know, the anxiety, the depression, the negativity.
那种焦虑压抑 负能量爆棚
I don't want to feel those things.
我不想有那种感觉
I want to sell drugs to people who feel those things.
我想把药卖给有那种感觉的人
I can't believe you got up and walked out
难以置信你居然这么干脆地
of an audition for a big movie.
放弃大电影的试镜
I-I mean, I walked in, read for the part,
我进去了 念了段台词
then stunk up the place, but then I walked right out.
然后卡壳了 就马上走人了
Well, I'm glad you have a new appreciation for your job.
很高兴能看到你对工作有了新的认识
I do, and you know, I don't think
确实有新感悟
I've ever thanked you properly for helping me get it.
我还没好好谢过你帮我找到这份工作
Properly, at all.
好好谢还是压根没谢过
It's just words I've never heard.
都是我从未听过的言语
You're a good friend, and you changed my life.
你是个好朋友 改变了我的人生
Hey, now that you're making some real money,
既然你现在也挣大钱了
maybe you can take your friend out for a nice thank-you dinner.
可以请你的朋友出去吃顿大餐表示感谢啊
And you probably have to invite your other friend
或许也应该带上你另一个朋友
'cause she overheard you talking about it,
因为听者有份
and it would be awkward to exclude her.
不带她就太不对了
Don't forget your wallet.
别忘带钱包
Greetings from planet Earth.
来自地球的问候
Just turn left at Alpha Centauri.
在半人马座阿尔法星左转既是
《星际迷航记》中的瓦肯人举手礼即"生生不息 繁荣昌盛"