Hey, I read that someone invented a way
我读到有人发明了一种
to covert your footsteps into electromagnetic energy,
可以把脚步转换为电磁能量的方法
so you can charge your cell phone while walking.
这样就能边走路边给手机充电了
We had that idea years ago.
这点子我们几年前就想到了
How come we never did anything with it?
当初我们怎么没想过去实践呢
Probably because we left the diagram of it in the restaurant,
大概是因为当时我们把设计稿忘在餐厅
and none of us wanted to walk back.
却没人愿意走回去拿吧
I know the real reason you never made progress with that idea.
我知道你在这计划上毫无成果的真正原因
You thought of it September 22, 2007.
你于2007年9月22号想到这个点子
Two days later, Penny moved in,
两天后 佩妮搬进公寓了
and so much blood rushed to your genitals,
你全身的血液都灌进了你的小弟弟
your brain became a ghost town.
于是你的脑子就废了
That's not what happened.
才不是这样呢
I remember it distinctly
我记得非常清楚
because I had just composed my annual poem
因为当时我刚创作了一首年度诗歌
commemorating the anniversary of Dr. Seuss's death.
以在苏斯博士的逝世纪念日追忆他
美国最著名的儿童教育绘本作家死于1991年9月24日
No one wants to hear it.
我们不想听
I was told he was old.
人说 他是 老了
Penny is not the reason I didn't pursue that idea.
我不实践那个点子不是因为佩妮
Oh, really? Since meeting her,
是吗 那自从认识她后
what have been your greatest accomplishments?
你最大的成就都有什么
Sleeping with Penny.
跟佩妮上床
Getting Penny to go back out with him after she dumped him.
佩妮甩了他之后 又成功把她拐回来
Tricking Penny into getting engaged.
还拐佩妮订了婚
And a few weeks ago, he almost did a pull-up.
还有几周前 他差点成功做了一个引体向上哦
I think someone owes me an apology.
某人貌似该给我磕头认错哦
Well, don't feel bad.
别难过了
I think we've all been distracted
我觉得自从我们的生活
since the girls entered our lives.
有了女人后 我们都分心了
You admit Amy's a distraction?
所以你承认艾米让你分心了吗
Listen to this. This is from two days ago.
你们评评理 这短信是两天前发的
"Hi. Hope you're having a good day."
"你好 希望你今天过得愉快"
Who has time for this constant sexting?
谁有空回她没完没了的调情短信呀
Well, maybe we have lost our focus.
或许我们的注意力是被分散了
It wouldn't kill us to get together and brainstorm ideas.
我们聚在一起来场头脑风暴也未尝不可
Ooh, we could have one of those retreats.
我们可以来一场那种集思会
Like our own science retreat.
就像我们四个人的科学集思会
My cousin has a cabin out in the woods.
我表哥有一间林间小屋
I'm not going to a cabin in the woods.
我不要去林间小屋
Did you see the movie Cabin in the Woods?
你们没看过《林间小屋》吗
电影讲述5个好朋友来到了密林深处的一座小木屋可怕的事情接二连三地发生
Then we'll go to a hotel.
那我们去酒店好了
电影讲述一个作家接受了一份酒店冬天看门的工作当主角一家住进酒店后 诡异的事情接二连三地发生
A hotel? Did you see The Shining?
酒店 你们没看过《闪灵》吗
We could go up to Big Bear
我们可以去大熊湖
and get a house on the lake.
找一间湖边小屋
Did you see The Lake House?
你们没看过《湖边小屋》吗
2006年浪漫戏剧电影是韩国电影《触不到的恋人》的美国重制版本
Nothing bad happens in The Lake House.
《湖边小屋》里没发生恐怖事件啊
Yeah, well, no, not to them. To me.
没发生在主角身上 发生在我身上了
Time traveling mailbox.
能穿梭时光的邮箱
The only time that traveled
这部烂片里唯一穿梭的
was an hour and half of my life down the toilet.
就是我穿梭进粪坑里一个半小时的青春年华
Fine. Then we'll just stay here and do it.
好吧 那我们就待在这里开会
Well, you didn't suggest a beach house.
你怎么不问去不去海滨小屋
You would go to a beach house?
你愿意去吗
Well, good Lord, no-- have you seen Jaws?
当然不去 你没看过《大白鲨》吗
电影讲述一个海滨小镇出现一头巨大的食人大白鲨导致多名游客命丧其口
So, the guys and I are talking about
我们四个在讨论
having kind of a science retreat this weekend.
这周末开一个科学集思会
I just wanted to know if that's okay.
我想询问下你意见
You and I had talked about going to brunch on Sunday...
因为我们之前说周日要一起吃早午餐
Want to go to Vegas this weekend?
这周末想去拉斯维加斯吗
Girl's weekend. Vegas. You in?
闺蜜去拉斯维加斯过周末 去吗
- Hell, yeah! - Yes!
-当然去 -那就定了
- I'll check flights. - I'll check hotels.
-我去查机票 -我来查酒店
I'll check my underpants.
我去检查我的内裤
I'm so excited, I think I peed.
我激动到貌似都尿了
They seem okay with it.
她们完全没意见
I didn't think you'd make it.
我还以为你不来了呢
Well, 'cause you have a steady girlfriend now,
因为你现在有一个稳定的女朋友
and we assumed you'd have to stay home
我们以为你得待在家
to lower the food down to her in the pit.
放食物到你困住她的深坑里
For your information, Emily is working tonight.
跟你报告一下 艾米丽今晚要工作
Yeah, one would assume, on getting out of the pit.
有人会认为她的工作就是要爬出那个深坑
Okay, let's focus.
好 我们来集中注意力
The girls are gone, we have 48 hours.
女生们都不在 我们有48小时
There are no distractions.
无人打扰
Let's change the world.
让我们一起改变世界吧
Thinking caps on. Here we go.
我戴上我的思考小帽了 开始吧
Ooh, this is exciting. We're innovating.
真是太令人激动了 我们在创新耶
I feel like we're in the Facebook movie.
感觉我们就像《社交网络》里演的那样
Oh. I never saw that.
我从未看过那部电影
It's wonderful, and I swear I'm not saying that
那电影超棒的 我发誓我这么说不是因为
because Justin Timberlake is in it.
里面有男神贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Yeah, I have it on Blu-ray.
我有蓝光碟
We should watch it.
我们来看吧
Cool. I'll make the popcorn.
好啊 我来做爆米花
in 30 seconds, we went from
在短短的30秒里 我们从
"Let's change the world" to "Let's watch TV."
"一起改变世界"变成了"一起看电视"
I'm sorry. Is that a "no"?
抱歉 你是说"不看"吗
Okay. No. Leonard's right.
不了 莱纳德说得对
We're here to focus.
我们是来集思的
Didn't we used to have a list of all our ideas?
以前不是有个本子专门记下我们的点子吗
I-I think I still have it.
我好像还留着呢
I did not get a clear answer.
我没有听到确切的回答
I'm gonna set this down now.
所以我先把光盘放下
I haven't looked at these in years.
我好多年没翻过了
"Robot girlfriend."
"机器人女友"
Mm, that was mine.
那是我的点子
"Robot prostitute."
"机器人妓女"
Wait. I'm confused.
慢着 我不懂
Why would you need both a robot girlfriend
既然你有机器人女友了
and a robot prostitute?
干嘛还要机器人妓女
There's just some things you don't do with your robot girlfriend.
有些"事"是不会拿来摧残自己的机器女友滴
Boy, when you met Bernadette,
天啊 你遇到伯纳黛特后
the field of robotics really took a hit.
机器人这一领域真是痛失英才啊
Okay, let's just skip all the inventions you can have sex with.
我们先跳过你可以拿来"爽"的所有发明
All right, no-- here we go:
找到一个
"Ergonomic heated seat cushion."
"人体工学加热座垫"
No, it vibrates. Keep going.
不 那玩意会"震动" 继续翻
You know, let's just come up with something new.
算了 我们想一些新点子吧
You know, a number of significant innovations
很多重要的创新
have been inspired by science fiction.
灵感都来源自科幻小说
The-the geosynchronous satellite from Arthur C. Clarke.
地球同步卫星来自亚瑟·克拉克的一篇文章
英国著名科幻小说家地球同步卫星轨道被命名为"克拉克轨道"
The Motorola flip phone-- that came from Star Trek.
摩托罗拉的翻盖手机来自《星际迷航》
詹姆斯·柯克船长的通话器为第一代翻盖手机的设计提供了灵感
Yeah, and I've long suspected that the idea
对啊 我一直怀疑
of an African-American president was stolen
非裔美国人当选总统的点子
from the movie Deep Impact.
是剽窃电影《天地大冲撞》
美国1998年的一部科幻灾难电影片中摩根·弗里曼扮演一名黑人总统
Hey, the future they show in Back to the Future II
《回到未来2》所说的未来
电影讲述80年代的马蒂和博士开时光机到了2015年帮助解决马蒂儿子的事
is only a year away.
离现在只有一年之遥
A lot of the things in that movie haven't been invented yet.
那部电影里的很多东西现在仍未被发明呢
How cool would that be
如果我们可以
if we could make one of those a reality?
让其中一样变成现实 那该多酷啊
If we could figure out the scientific basis
如果我们能找出马蒂的悬浮滑板
for Marty's hover board,
所需的科学依据
that would have universal application.
那肯定会得到普遍应用
Well, it's-it's possible at absolute zero,
这在绝对零度下是可行的
but we would have to remove the temperature restrictions.
但我们必须得想办法消除这温度上的限制
Oh, I have an idea.
我有个好点子
I think I have the same one.
我猜我的点子跟你的一样
We got to watch Back to the Future II!
我们得来看《回到过去2》啊
I'll make the popcorn.
我来做爆米花
So, where should we go first?
我们先去哪里玩
There's a cover band in the lounge.
大厅里有个翻唱乐队
- Nah. - But they play Barry Manilow.
-不要 -可他们演奏巴瑞·曼尼洛呢
- No. - But they're called "Fairly Manilow."
-不去 -可他们名叫"蛮像曼尼洛"呢
Well, what do you want to do?
那你想干什么
Well, we're in Vegas.
我们可是在维加斯
I want to go downstairs, get a bucket of margaritas,
我要下楼来"一桶"玛格丽塔酒
dance until I vomit all over a roulette wheel
肆意热舞 直到狂吐在轮盘赌上
and watch it go everywhere.
再看着呕吐物随轮盘飘洒四方
What if we don't want to vomit?
要是我们不想吐怎么办
Oh, you will. That's why they give you the bucket.
绝对会吐 所以才会给你"一桶"啊
They moved my field ride up to Monday.
我的实习安排被提前到周一了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means instead of having a week to study,
我本来有一周时间做功课
I only have two days.
现在只剩两天了
Can you start in the morning?
你不能早上再开始看吗
Uh, it's kind of a lot.
要看的东西可多着呢
You know, let me do a little tonight,
我现在先看一点吧
and I'll catch up with you guys later.
晚点再来找你们玩
- You sure? - Yeah, it's okay. Go ahead.
-你确定吗 -没事 你们走吧
So, um, now that Penny's not coming...
那个 既然佩妮不去了
- We're not seeing Fairly Manilow. - Okay.
-我们打死也不会去看"蛮像曼尼洛" -好吧
Something doesn't make sense. Look...
有点儿不对劲啊 你看
In 2015, Biff steals the sports almanac
2015年 毕夫偷了《体育年鉴》
and takes the time machine back to 1955,
用时光机把它带回1955年
to give it to his younger self.
交给过去年少的自己
But as soon as he does that, he changes the future,
可他这样做 不就改变了未来吗
so the 2015 he returns to would be
所以他再返回的2015年
a different 2015, not the 2015 that Marty and Doc were in.
是另一条没有马蒂和博士的2015年时间线
This is Hot Tub Time Machine all over again.
《热浴盆时光机》时我们就讨论过了
电影讲述三个好朋友回到孩提时的滑雪场旅店利用屋中的热浴盆时光机回到1987年
If future Biff goes back to 2015
如果未来的毕夫把年鉴
right after he gives young Biff the almanac,
交给过去的自己后 马上回到2015年
he could get back to the 2015 with Marty and Doc in it.
他就可以回到有马蒂和博士的那个时代
Because it wasn't until his 21st birthday
因为1955年的毕夫要到过21岁生日时
that 1955 Biff placed his first bet.
才下了第一个赌注
Is "placed" right?
这里用"下了"合适吗
Is "placed" the right tense
当受未来的因素所影响
for something that would have happened in the future
导致一件事有可能在过去的未来发生时
of a past that was affected by something from the future?
用"下了"这个时态合适吗
Had will have placed?
"已经将会下了"吗
Okay, so, it wasn't until his 21st birthday
好了 毕夫直到21岁
that Biff had will have placed his first bet
才已经将会下了第一个赌注
and made his millions.
赢得了百万美元
That's when he altered the timeline.
这时他才改变了时间线
Yeah, but he had will haven't placed it!
没错 但是他已经将会还未下了呀
Unlike Hot Tub Time Machine,
和《热浴盆时光机》不同
this couldn't be more simple.
这个问题简单多了
When Biff gets the almanac in 1955,
毕夫把年鉴带去1955年时
the alternate future he creates isn't the one
他所创造出的2015年并不是
in which Marty and Doc Brown ever use the time machine
马蒂和布朗博士驾驶时光机
to travel to 2015.
所去的2015年
in the new timeline,
在新的时间线中
Marty and Doc never brought the time machine...
马蒂和博士从未驾驶着时光机
Is "brought" right?
这里用"驾驶着"合适吗
Marty and Doc never had have had brought?
马蒂和博士从未已经会曾经驾驶着吗
I don't know. You did it to me.
我不知道 你刚才故意刁难我的
Oh, I'm going with it.
反正我就这么用了
Marty and Doc never had have had brought
马蒂和博士从未已经会曾经驾驶着
the time machine to 2015.
时光机回到2015年
That means 2015 Biff could also
所以2015年的毕夫也有可能
not had have had brought the almanac to 1955 Biff.
没有已经有曾经把年鉴带给1955年的毕夫
Therefore, the timeline in which 1955 Biff gets the almanac
因此 1955年毕夫拿到年鉴的时间线
is also the timeline
恰恰就是
in which 1955 Biff never gets the almanac.
1955年的毕夫从未拿到年鉴的时间线
And not just "never gets."
不光是"从未拿到"
Never have, never hasn't,
还是"从未已经拿到 从未曾经拿到
never had have hasn't.
从未曾经已经没拿到"
Also, what kind of name is Biff?
再说了 谁会取毕夫这种名字啊
Sounds like when you pop open a can of Pillsbury dough.
听着就像当你打开一管品食乐面团的声音
Oh, that stuff is so good wrapped around cocktail weenies.
那面团裹在迷你维纳肠上可好吃了
Do you know that the word "Wiener"
你们知道"维纳肠"这个词
comes from the German name of the Austrian capital Vienna,
是从奥地利首都维也纳的德语写法中来的吗
Do you know if you look at Austria on a map
你知道奥地利在地图上的形状
it actually looks like a wiener?
和小鸡鸡一模一样吗
Guys, what are we doing?
各位 我们这是干嘛呢
W-We sent the girls away
我们把女生们都赶走
so we could focus.
就是为了集中注意力
I don't think it worked.
我觉得这招不管用
Maybe after this, you'll be in the mood for some Manilow.
喝完这杯后 也许你会想听曼尼洛
I think after this, I'll be dead.
喝完这杯 老娘估计就挂了
Look at us out,
看看我们俩在外面玩
while Penny's in the room studying.
佩妮留在房间学习
This is a great opportunity.
这是个难得的机会
It's nice to see her take it seriously.
她愿意认真对待实在太好了
But enough about Penny.
不要讨论佩妮了
Let's talk about us.
说说我俩吧
We're looking good.
我们俩美翻了
I mean, look at you. Your body's bangin'!
看看你 凹凸有致都要爆出来了
We're always talking about how hot Penny is.
我们老是说佩妮有多火辣
Come on-- scientist to scientist,
但我们科学家之间要坦诚相待
how big are those Hadron Colliders?
你这对"强子碰撞机"有多大
You're embarrassing me.
你说得人家好尴尬
Oh, don't be embarrassed.
有啥好尴尬的
I'll show you the divot in my spine.
我也可以给你看我脊椎上的凹陷
- What? - No, no, it's okay. I was born with it.
-什么 -没什么大不了的 我生下来就有
If you put a double-A battery in there,
要是往里面放一节五号电池
it makes my leg kick.
我就会开始踢腿哦
Oh, this is already better.
一看就感觉比刚才好多了
There are far fewer distractions in here.
没有那么多干扰
Plus, this is where our minds
再说 这里本来就是
are conditioned to focus on work.
让我们专注于工作的地方
So, I've been thinking about the hover boards,
我一直在思考悬浮滑板的问题
and maybe there's a way we could use maglev technology.
也许能把磁力悬浮技术用在上面
Or if we could figure out a way to supercool the materials,
又或者如果能找出过度冷却材料的办法
we could utilize quantum coupling.
我们就能使用量子耦合了
Well, I wonder if anyone's tried that.
不知道有人试过这办法没
Go online and look it up.
上网查查呗
Oh, I can't argue with him.
的确是铁证如山啊
It's right there on the screen.
瞧这屏幕上的形状
Austria does look like a wiener.
奥地利和鸡鸡长得一模一样
That's nothing, dude.
这算什么 老兄
Go check out how hung Florida is.
看看弗罗里达州 那才叫"神雕"
I'm sure Mrs. Florida's walking funny.
我相信弗州小姐肯定腿都合不拢了
Can we get back to work?
能不能回到正题上来
Oh, here's a thought.
我还有个想法
What if we use some form of operant conditioning techniques
能不能用一点操作条件反射方法
to keep us from getting off topic?
来防止我们偏题
Like behavior modification?
你是说类似行为修正吗
Did you know those techniques
你们知道这些技术
were used to actually teach pigeons to play ping-pong?
以前是用来教鸽子打乒乓球的吗
That cannot be true.
我才不信呢
Hey, it was match point.
喂 都打到赛末点了
Some psychologists
有些心理学家
perform operant conditioning with punishment.
会加上惩罚来配合操作性条件反射
Maybe we can come up with a punishment
也许我们可以想出一个处罚方式
for straying off topic.
来惩罚偏题行为
Not getting to see who wins at pigeon ping-pong comes to mind.
比如不让看鸽子乒乓球赛的结果吗
We could snap a rubber band on our wrists
我们可以每次一有跑题行为
every time we get sidetracked.
就拿橡皮筋往手腕上弹一下
Mmm, not bad. You know, in medieval times,
想法不错 要知道在中世纪
idle chatter was punished with a device called
惩罚闲聊行为的装置叫做
the scold's bridle.
长舌妇的面具[样子像马笼头]
that's locked around the head and pierces the tongue.
套住头锁起来 把舌头刺穿钉住
If only we had one.
咱要是有一个该有多好
Oh! I'll check Amazon.
有了 我可以上亚马逊网找
We had a complaint
我们接到投诉
about somebody pooping on a party in there!
这里有人把派对气氛全搞没了
It was us the whole time!
其实客房小妹就是我们啦
Why'd you tell her? It was working.
你为什么要告诉她 她本来信了
You guys look like you're having fun.
你们看起来玩得很开心啊
We're having the best time.
开心死了
Guess who won $100 playing craps.
猜猜谁玩掷骰子赢了一百块
Then guess who wildly overtipped a cocktail waitress.
那猜猜谁成了给鸡尾酒女侍者高额小费的凯子
Hey, Penny... hey, let's go.
佩妮 我们走吧
We found a place that has Australian male strippers.
我们发现一个地方有澳大利亚脱衣舞男哦
We want to see if they twirl their junk in the other direction.
我们想看看他们是不是反方向转小弟弟
有种说法 南北半球水平运动的物体受地转偏向力影响分别向左和向右偏
That sounds so great.
听起来真不错
But I have a little more studying to do.
但我还有一些功课要做
Can you believe this nerd?
瞧这书呆的德行
Come on, do you want to sit here being a loser,
来嘛 你想坐在这里做书虫
or do you want to watch me climb into
还是想看我像袋鼠宝宝一样
an Australian man's G-string like a baby kangaroo?
勇攀澳大利亚猛男的丁字裤"高峰"
All right, guys, look, I would love to go out,
姐妹们 我也很想出去玩乐
but I've got to get this done, okay?
但我必须把这些功课做完
So have fun at the club.
你们在夜店玩得开心点
And if you get in trouble, find a policeman.
如果有麻烦 就去找警察叔叔
And if he's taking off his pants,
如果他脱掉了裤子
he is not a real policeman.
那他就不是真正的警察叔叔[舞男]
Okay, okay, this is obviously very important to her.
好吧 看来这对她来说很重要
Let's just, we'll help her study so she can get done quicker.
我们来帮她 让她快点把功课做完
Here... here, I'm gonna quiz you.
来吧 我来提问
they're gonna be at the strip club!
就来脱衣舞男俱乐部找吧
Aren't you gonna chase her?
你不去追她吗
To the walk-in closet? Sure.
追到衣帽间吗 可以考虑
Okay, so we agree,
我们都同意了
whenever someone takes us off topic
无论何时只要有人偏题
they get their arm hair yanked off.
粘臂毛的胶带就得被扯掉一块
And I really can't let that happen
我不能让这样的事发生
or the girl who does my eyebrows will think
否则帮我修眉的女生会以为
I've been cheating on her.
我还有别人帮我修毛
All right, now, one benefit of quantum coupling...
好了 量子耦合的一个好处就是
Wait, no, question:
慢着 问一下
who decides if someone's gone off topic?
偏不偏题 谁来决定
I think it'll be pretty clear. If not, we'll take a vote.
我想很容易判断吧 如果模棱两可就投票决定
W-We didn't vote!
我们还没有投票呢
We didn't have to-- that was clearly a tangent.
不必投票 你明显是带偏话题了
Now come on. Back to work.
快点 继续工作
If we're leaning towards quantum coupling...
如果我们侧重于量子耦合
You said "quantum coupling."
你刚说"量子耦合"
That made me think of the show Quantum Leap.
让我想起电视剧《量子跳跃》
又名《时空怪客》 上个世纪90年代初的一部科幻电视剧
That's a tangent and it's your fault.
这是偏题 是你的错
Sheldon, I vote that is not a tangent.
谢尔顿 我投票这不是带偏题
Thank you. And now I owe you one.
谢谢 现在我把没帮你撕的补上
That was your fault.
这全是你的错
Ooh, that is a lot of hair.
妈呀 好多毛
And now I'm gonna hear it from Jenny.
这下得听珍妮唠叨了
This was a stupid idea.
这是一个愚蠢的主意
Negative reinforcement isn't working.
负强化不管用
I think you mean positive punishment.
你是说正惩罚[施加负面刺激]吧
Negative reinforcement is the removal of a positive stimulus.
负强化是指取消正面刺激[奖励]
It's a common mistake.
这是个常见的错误
Negative reinforcement is really wrong?
所以这么做真的不是负强化吗
Oh, it's used incorrectly all the time.
当然 它总是被用错
Even Bill Murray makes that mistake
就连比尔·默里
in the first scene of Ghostbusters.
在《捉鬼敢死队》的第一场戏中也错了
No way. Not Bill Murray.
不可能 比尔[主演]高大的形像不能毁
I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement
我正在研究超自然能力中
Bill Murray did get it wrong.
比尔·默里高大形象果然毁了
Jump ahead to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
跳到棉花糖宝宝那一幕
We can't just jump ahead.
我们不能直接"跳到"
- We have to watch the whole movie. - Look.
-我们得看完整部电影 -听着
We keep procrastinating.
我们一直在拖延
We saw Back to the Future II,
我们看了《回到未来2》
pigeons playing ping-pong,
鸽子打乒乓球
a bunch of countries that look like genitals
一堆形状像男性生殖器的国家
and one guy whose genitals look like Denmark!
还有一个生殖器形状像丹麦的家伙
Yeah, sorry for clicking on that.
抱歉我点了那个链接
It's late. We've wasted hours.
现在很晚了 我们浪费了几小时的时间
Can we please find it in ourselves
拜托大家集中精神
to do any amount of work tonight?
今晚出点成果好吗
But we didn't see them bust one ghost.
但我们还没有看到他们捉住一只鬼呢
So y-you're saying we should stand here
你是说我们应该在周六的晚上
in my lab on a Saturday night
站在我的实验室里
and watch the rest of Ghostbusters on a crappy laptop?
用一台破笔记本看完《捉鬼敢死队》吗
It really does hold up.
结果还真行啊
See? Isn't this better than a hotel room?
瞧 这比在酒店房间好吧
Yep. Shake that thing!
是啊 把鸡鸡都甩起来
Have you ever seen a body so fine?
你见过这么赞的身躯吗
We had some pretty hot corpses in my anatomy class,
我的解剖课上也有些相当热辣的尸体
but none of them moved like that!
但没有一个能像这样蹦跶
You want to go to the pool?
要去游泳池吗
Come on... you said it yourself.
来嘛 你们自己也说过了
Only nerds and losers stay in the room.
只有书呆和书虫才会待在房间里
Wow, it's bright out.
哇 好亮啊
I should probably close these curtains.
也许我应该拉上窗帘
Would you please close the drapes?
你去拉上窗帘好吗
其实翻大爆炸的我们没人是读理科 或者跟理科有任何关系的...剧情很多专业东西的时候真头疼 有时候感觉像在帮大家读 哈哈 by 赛太公