生活大爆炸 第八季 The Big Bang Theory Season 8 第9集: 鼻中隔偏曲 The Septum Deviation

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 比利·鲍伯·松顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 Kevin Sussman / 雷


台词
This is an easy one.
这题很简单
尼古拉·特斯拉 伟大的发明家 物理学家 机械/电机工程师
You love this guy.
你很喜欢他
Me.
我自己
Come on. He's an underappreciated genius.
不是 他是个不够受人敬仰的天才
Still think it's me.
依然觉得是我自己
It's not you.
不是你
Now think, there's a car named after him.
再想想 有车以他的名字命名
"特斯拉"电动车 美国一家专门生产纯电动车的公司
Of course there is.
当然有啦
宝马旗下的迷你有一车款为迷你"库伯"
The Mini Cooper 'cause it's me.
迷你"库伯"嘛 因为答案就是我
How about this:
我换个方式说
he's a poor man's Sheldon Cooper.
他是降级版的谢尔顿·库伯
Oh, Tesla.
特斯拉
- How'd it go? - Oh, not fun.
-如何了 -惨啊
The doctor shoved a camera up into my sinuses.
医生把一个摄像头塞进了我的鼻窦
Yeah, I watched.
我看了
It was like the scary boat tunnel in Willy Wonka.
像《查理与巧克力工厂》里那段吓人的船游
该电影中有一段在阴森山洞中船游参观的剧情
- Did they figure out what's wrong? - Yeah.
-查出是什么问题了吗 -有啊
It's a deviated septum.
是鼻中隔偏曲
鼻中隔偏离中线且引起临床症状的一种鼻内畸型
The surgery to correct it is simple.
手术矫正很简单
He's gonna do it next week.
医生下周给我做
Why would you have surgery?
你为什么要做手术
Because I can't breathe.
因为我呼吸不顺
I snore, I get sinus infections...
打呼 还会鼻窦发炎
Yeah, back off, he's all mine.
滚开 这"抢手货"是我的
But you don't have a life-threatening condition.
但这又不是有生命危险的毛病
Why would you take the risk of surgery?
你为什么要以身犯险做手术呢
Sheldon, it's a routine procedure.
谢尔顿 这只是常规手术
I've heard you complain about his snoring.
我也听你抱怨过他打呼很大声啊
We... Yes, for the first five or six years,
是啊 同住的头5 6年是这样
but I've gotten used to it.
但我都已经慢慢习惯了
It helps me sleep.
而且还能助我入眠呢
He's like my mucus-powered white noise machine.
他就像我的鼻黏液动力助眠仪
Sheldon, I'm gonna get the surgery, it's no big deal.
谢尔顿 我要做这个手术 不用大惊小怪
End of story.
不必多说了
Very well. I'm done talking about it.
行 那我也不多说了
Thank you.
谢谢
I believe it was your turn in the game.
我记得现在是轮到你猜了吧
Okay.
好的
Let's see...
我想想
杰斯 美国知名嘻哈歌手 妻子是碧昂丝
Oh, this person is most famous
这个人最出名的就是
for never having gotten his nose mutilated with elective surgery
绝不会让鼻子接受非必要手术的残害
and never living the rest of his life in the shadows
更不会让自己下半辈子活在
as a hideous, disfigured freak.
丑陋畸形的妖怪阴影之下
I think you could give a better clue.
你觉得你能给出更好的提示
I don't.
给不出啊
I'm not even sure if that's a person or a typo.
我都不知道那是人名 还是打错字
第八季 第九集
Okay, why?
能告诉我为什么吗
I'm listening to you snore.
我来听你打呼啊
I'm wondering how I'll ever sleep without it.
我在想日后听不见了 该如何入眠
If it helps you sleep,
如果能助你入眠
then why are you sitting here staring at me
那你为什么还坐在这里盯着我
like the albino boogeyman?
像个白化症版的夜魔鬼
Really, Leonard-- insults?
莱纳德 羞辱我你忍心吗
After I spent two hours in your closet,
为了等你睡着 我可是在你衣柜里
waiting for you to fall asleep?
蹲点了两个小时呢
What's your problem?
你是在闹哪样
If the surgery is successful, the snoring is gone.
如果手术成功了 打呼会消失
And if you die during surgery...
但如果你手术台上死了
...the snoring is gone.
打呼也会消失
It sounds like either way, I finally get some rest.
所以无论如何 你都不会来烦我了
I have to be honest with you Leonard,
莱纳德 我实话告诉你
I'm truly worried.
我真的很担心
I-I told you, there's nothing to worry about.
我跟你说了 没什么好担心的
Well, I've been doing some research
我去查了些资料
and I've learned that one in 700,000 people
每70万做全身麻醉的人中
die from general anesthesia.
就有1人死亡呢
Buddy, w... Do you realize that that also means
兄弟 那你知道这就代表有另外
699,999 people don't die?
69万9千9百99人没死吗
I suppose that's true.
你说得也没错
You're such a glass half-full kind of guy.
你真是个乐观的人啊
I'm going to miss that.
我会缅怀你的乐观
Oh, so, my, uh, parents' 40th anniversary's coming up
我爸妈的结婚40周年纪念日快到了
and I can't think of a thing to get them.
我想不出该送他们什么
Damn, can you imagine
靠 你能想象
being married to someone for 40 years?
跟一个人结婚40年之久吗
Not anymore.
想象不到了
Anyway, any ideas on a gift?
所以 有什么礼物推荐吗
Well, what are some of the things they like?
他们平常喜欢些什么呢
They used to like going to the Mumbai Symphony,
他们以前喜欢去听孟买爱乐交响乐团
but last year my mom thought they were phoning it in.
去年时 我妈觉得他们只是在草草了事
Then my dad said based on their love life,
我爸说从性生活来看
she should know about phoning it in.
我妈的确是很懂"操操了事"
- He said that to her? - Well, they weren't speaking at the time,
-你爸这么跟你妈说话啊 -当时他俩在冷战
so he had a servant say it to her.
所以他让下人去跟她说的
Oh, maybe I could make a gift for them.
或许我能给他俩亲手做个礼物
I know how much you guys love the coasters I made for you.
我知道你们俩非常喜欢我给你们做的杯垫
They're yours in the divorce.
如果离婚了 杯垫归你
Hey. What're you working on?
在研究什么呢
Remember when I said if you went through with your surgery,
还记得我跟你说 如果你去做手术
there was a one-in-700,000 chance of dying?
你有70万分之1的几率死亡吗
Yeah...?
然后呢
Well, I've been crunching the numbers,
我研究了数据
and so far, I've gotten your probability of death
目前我已经把你做手术的死亡率
all the way to a sphincter-tightening one in 300.
提高到了让菊花一紧的300分之1了
Great timing.
说得真是时候
My "Check sphincter" light just went on.
我的"检查菊花"灯刚好亮了呢
Leonard, what if you have an allergic reaction
莱纳德 要是你对外科医生的
to the surgeon's latex gloves?
乳胶手套产生过敏反应怎么办
I'm not allergic to latex.
我对乳胶不过敏
Well, then why don't you wear the rubber gloves
那你为什么不戴我给你买的
I bought for you to do the dishes?
洗碗用橡胶手套
For the same reason I don't wear the apron or the hair net.
跟我不穿围裙不戴发网的理由一样
Fine. What about epilepsy?
好吧 那癫痫呢
I don't have epilepsy, either.
我也没有癫痫
You don't, but the surgeon might, hmm?
你是没有 但手术医生可能有啊
And your carotid artery is just one shaky scalpel away
只有手术刀稍微拿不稳 你的颈动脉
from becoming the dancing fountain at Disneyland.
就立刻变成迪士尼的跳舞喷泉
Sheldon, do you realize that driving is riskier than surgery?
谢尔顿 你知道开车比做手术更危险吗
I do. I have the drive to the hospital right here.
我知道 开车去医院的命丧几率在这呢
That is if you make it to the car
前提是你能顺利上车
without falling down the stairs.
没有掉下楼梯摔死
And don't expect me to carry you, I do that enough in life.
别指望我背[罩]你 我平常够罩着你了
Buddy, I-I get that you're worried about me
伙计 我知道你是担心我
and I-I appreciate that, but I'm not going to die.
我很谢谢你的好意 但我不会死的
You don't know that.
你又不知道
I do know that it won't be from an asteroid strike.
我肯定知道我不会死于小行星撞地球
You know who else said that?
你知道谁还这么说过吗
Every cocky T. Rex currently
每头自认天下无敌的霸王龙
swimming around in the gas tank of your car.
早化成石油在你汽车油箱里游泳呢
I-If there was an asteroid strike,
如果真有小行星撞地球
wouldn't you die, too?
那你不也会死吗
I don't know-- I'm smart and scrappy,
那可不好说 我又聪明生命力又强
I think I'd find a way.
我觉得我会活下去
Tell you what-- the surgery's not for a week,
这样吧 离手术还有一周时间
I'll think about it.
我再好好考虑一下
Thank you.
谢谢
And while you're thinking about it,
你考虑的时候不妨想想
if you have the surgery in Nicaragua during monsoon season,
如果你暴雨季节在尼加拉瓜做手术
I can practically guarantee your death.
我可以打包票 你必死无疑
Yes. Okay.
是 好的
I-I understand.
我明白
Of course, yes.
当然 是的
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天打给你
Bye.
再见
So I found this fencing school in Burbank
我发现伯班克市有一个击剑学校
that has a Jedi class.
开有绝地武士教学班
And if you're cool being the only adults there,
如果你不介意是那个班里唯一的大人
they said they are.
那他们很乐意接收你
Dude, my parents just split up.
兄弟 我的父母刚离婚了
What?!
什么
Uh, that was my dad on the phone.
刚才是我爸的电话
He moved out.
他搬出去了
Oh, my God, I... I'm sorry.
天啊 我很遗憾
I mean, if you're not up to it, we don't have to go out,
如果你不想去 我们可以不出去
we can just hang here.
待在家里也行
No, it's fine.
没关系
It's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了的
As long as they're happy, I'm happy.
只要他们开心 我就开心
And when I get to see them for the holidays,
等我节假日回去看他们时
I'll get to celebrate Diwali twice--
我得过两次印度排灯节
又称屠妖节 是印度最重要节庆 类似过年
one at each house.
一人家里过一次
That's double the Diwali.
那就变成了"双"排灯节
You sure you're okay?
你确定没事吗
I'm okay.
没事
You don't look okay.
你看起来可不像哦
How can I be okay? I come from a broken home.
怎么可能会没事 我是一个家庭破碎的小孩
The doctor said I should be out of surgery by 10:00.
医生说10点我手术就做完了
Okay.
好的
And Sheldon really believes
谢尔顿真的会相信
we're at a public swimming pool?
我们去公共泳池游泳了吗
He was so busy figuring out
他肯定会忙着算
how many parts per million of urine we'd be floating around in,
我们泡在含百万分之多少的尿液里
he didn't even question it.
没空起疑心
18 parts per million.
百万分之18
And he's still doing it.
他仍执意要去
Don't worry about that. I'm happy to take you to work.
别管他们啦 我很开心能载你去上班
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
And Leonard never lets me have French toast sticks in the car.
莱纳德从来不准我在车里吃法式吐司条
I can't have syrupy fingers,
我不能有沾上糖浆的手指
but he can do the backstroke in a toilet bowl.
但他却能在马桶里仰泳
It's nice they're getting exercise.
他们锻炼身体也是好事啊
Although now that I think about it,
现在仔细想想
Leonard would never go swimming in public
莱纳德去公共场合游泳时
without his swim shirt.
一定会穿上他的游泳衣
I'm sure he brought it.
他肯定带了
No, but last year, at Magic Mountain,
不可能 去年在魔术山游乐场
he got such a bad sunburn,
他严重晒伤
we had to cut him out of it.
得把泳衣剪掉才能脱下来
He probably got a new one. Finish your breakfast.
他可能买了新的 快吃你的早餐
Look, there's an entire section of my dashboard
瞧 我仪表板上有一整块区域
that doesn't have any syrup on it.
没有糖浆哦 快去乱沾
You're acting odd. Why?
你举止好奇怪 怎么了
I'm odd all the time, everyone knows that.
我向来举止古怪 每个人都知道
Just last night, I tried to see how many fava beans
昨晚我还往自己嘴里塞蚕豆
I could fit in my mouth.
试试到底能塞多少颗呢
Tell me the truth.
告诉我实话
28.
28颗
- Come on. - Fifty-six.
-老实点 -其实是56颗啦
Amy!
艾米
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
All right.
好吧
Don't get upset, but...
别生气哦
an earlier appointment opened up for Leonard
莱纳德得到一个提前做手术的机会
and he's getting the surgery right now.
现在他应该在手术中了吧
I see.
我明白了
Take me to Leonard.
载我去找莱纳德
Just go to work, he'll be fine.
你就乖乖上班吧 他会没事的
Amy, he's my best friend,
艾米 他是我最好的朋友
and if you don't take me, I'm going there anyway.
就算你不载我去 我也一定会去
Fine.
好吧
It's sweet that you care about him so much.
你真是位好朋友 这么关心他
I do.
没错
And I wouldn't be able to forgive myself,
万一他有什么不测
if something happened to him
我一定无法原谅自己
and I wasn't at his bedside to say, "I told you so."
不能在他床边跟他说 "我就说吧"
Hello.
你好啊
We had a really nice swim.
我们游得很开心哦
Oh, stop it.
省省吧
I assume this medical center's already treated
我猜医疗中心肯定治好
the burns on your bottom from the recent pants fire.
你今天裤子着火屁股被烧伤的地方了吧
源自童谣"Liar liar, pants on fire.""骗子骗子 裤子着火"
'Cause I'm a liar, liar?
因为我是骗子吗
That's for the fire marshal to determine.
这得由消防队长来判定
You had to tell him?
你非得告诉他吗
He wore me down.
他死缠烂打
And I was distracted.
再加上我意乱情迷
He has on extra baby powder today.
他今天用了比较多婴儿爽身粉
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's still in surgery.
还在做手术
Very well.
很好
He's gonna be all right.
他会没事的
That is sticky.
怎么黏糊糊的
Come on, let's talk about something other than the surgery.
好了 我们聊点手术以外的事情吧
That's a good idea.
好主意
Penny, did you and Leonard ever discuss funeral arrangements?
佩妮 你和莱纳德讨论过葬礼的安排吗
I think she meant something a little happier.
她是说聊点开心的事情
I suppose we could try to make it a celebration,
我们是可以当成喜事庆祝一番
but he died so young.
可他是英年早逝
- Knock, knock. Hi. - Hey.
-有人吗 -好啊
What brings you by?
你们怎么来了
muffin much.
松饼[没什么]的事儿
Told you-- not funny.
告诉过你了 不好笑
He's just not laughing
他不笑
because he's feeling... blue berry.
是因为他感觉"难"莓
Tough crowd.
好难取悦
I'm sorry. This is very sweet. Thanks.
抱歉 你们真好 谢谢
So, how you doing?
你怎么样了
Better. I guess the news just
现在没事了 这件事情
hit me a lot harder than I expected.
比我想象中给我的打击更大
Well, of course.
当然
I would be devastated if my parents split up.
如果我的父母分手了 我肯定会崩溃
Why? Your father barely speaks to your mother.
为什么 你父亲几乎不和你母亲说话
Well, at least he stuck around,
至少他还在我们身边
not like your dad, who just took off.
不像你父亲 一走了之
As you can see, we're here to cheer you up.
如你所见 我们是来逗你开心的
Sorry, Raj.
抱歉 拉杰
Do you have any sense of what happened with your folks?
你知道你爸妈是怎么回事吗
I think, over time, they started to resent each other,
日子一天天过去 他们开始互相怨恨
and instead of talking about the things that bothered them,
他们没有好好解决两人之间的矛盾
they kept it bottled up,
反而将其压在心底
and the hate just grew.
怨恨日渐加深
It's a shame they spent all that time unhappy.
他们在一起的日子一直不开心 真是太可怜了
But sometimes,
不过有时候
there's muffin you can do about it.
你也无能为"松饼"[力]
You get it, right?
你懂的 对吧
Oh, it's nice you got him that.
你真好 还给他带了礼物
Oh, this isn't for Leonard, no.
这不是给莱纳德的
Amy bought it for me.
这是艾米买给我的
Stubbed his toe on the revolving door on the way in.
进来的时候 他的脚趾头踢到了旋转门
You know those confounded things make me dizzy.
你知道那些转来转去的事物会让我头晕
Who told you to keep going around?
谁让你一直跟着门转
There was a large plant in the lobby.
大厅里有一株很大的植物
It kept looking like the outside.
老让我觉得那是外边
Okay, listen, when Leonard comes out,
听我说 莱纳德出来的时候
he is not gonna feel great,
他肯定会不太好受
so, please don't give him a hard time.
所以请别让他更难受
Penny has a good point.
佩妮说得对
This is like the man in the supermarket
他就像在超市里遇到的那个
with the goiter on his neck.
脖子上有甲状腺肿的人
Whatever you're thinking, just keep it to yourself.
不管你心里怎么想 不要说出来
It was like a grapefruit.
肿得像个葡萄柚
And I'm sure he knew that
人家自己心里知道
before you held a grapefruit up next to it.
不需要你拿个葡萄柚去他脖子旁比较
Well, I'm not making any promises.
我可不敢保证什么
Not only did Leonard take what I feel is an unnecessary risk,
莱纳德不仅做了我认为无用的危险之事
he deceived me.
他还欺骗了我
Okay, the reason he deceived you is
他欺骗你
you were being a pain in the ass.
是因为你让人蛋疼
The reason I was being a pain in the B is
我会这么烦人是因为
because I was worried about him, and no one else was.
我担心他 而你们都不担心
Really? You won't even say "A"?
不是吧 "蛋"疼你都说不出口
You bet your sweet B I won't.
打死我都不说这词
Obviously, I care about Leonard.
我当然关心莱纳德
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.
我会和他一起度过余生呢
And I'm not?
我就不会吗
It's an earthquake.
是地震
I knew it.
我就知道
Sheldon, it was just a little tremor.
谢尔顿 只是小小的震动
A little tremor that turns routine sinus surgery
小小的震动就会把简单的鼻窦手术
into a frontal lobotomy.
变成危险的额叶切除手术
Oh, I don't care for this at all.
我才不管什么地震呢
Oh, I need to see he's okay.
我要去看看他怎么样了
Sheldon, you can't go back there.
谢尔顿 你不能进去
Try and stop me!
来啊 阻止我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Why didn't you stop me?!
为什么不阻止我
Can I tell you something?
我跟你说点事
This whole thing with Raj's parents
拉杰父母的事情
just got me a little worried about us.
让我有点担心我们
What are you talking about? We're fine.
你说什么呢 我们很好啊
And Raj's parents probably split up because of Raj.
拉杰父母会分手有可能是因为拉杰
What?!
什么
They always say the children aren't to blame, but...
人们总说不该怪孩子 但是...
Come on.
这人啊
I'm not joking, Howie.
我不是开玩笑 华仔
You heard what he said about his parents.
你也听到了他说的他父母的事情
It was the little things they kept bottled up.
都是些小事 积压久了便爆发
I don't want that to happen to us.
我可不想我们变成那样
How can I convince you it won't?
你怎么才肯相信我们不会
Well, is there anything about me you're keeping inside?
你对我有什么意见没有说出来的吗
I'm not answering that.
我不会回答的
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
So there are things you don't like.
所以你对我有意见
And here I am in the trap.
我已经踩进陷阱夹里了
You just keep talking.
你继续说
I'm gonna chew my leg off.
我要啃断腿来逃生了
Just tell me one thing that bothers you,
就告诉我一件你不满意的事
and I promise I won't get mad.
我保证不生气
Okay. The truth is...
好吧 事实上
sometimes... you're too...
有时候...你太过...
beautiful.
美丽
Howie, be serious.
华仔 严肃点
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I really don't like
我实在不喜欢
how your wings poke me when we sleep
睡觉时被你的翅膀戳醒
'cause you're an angel.
因为你是坠落凡间的天使
Okay, fine, maybe it was a bad idea.
好吧 也许这个提议不怎么样
I just don't think the secret to a happy marriage
我只是不觉得幸福婚姻的秘诀
is going out of our way to criticize each other.
是互相批评对方
Although, there are ways to improve our communication.
不过 要加强沟通的方法很多
One thing I learned when I was in couples therapy was...
我曾经在伴侣心理治疗那里学到过...
Who were you in couples therapy with?
你和谁一起去的伴侣心理治疗
Not important.
这不重要
Was it your mom?
是和你妈吗
Not important.
这不重要
It was your mom.
所以是和你妈了
Anyway, the therapist had us tell each other
总之 治疗师让我们互相倾诉
what we loved about one another.
喜欢对方的哪一点
Oh, that's so sweet!
这方法好贴心
I want to do that.
我想试试这个
All right.
好啊
Okay, um...
那么...
I love that you make me laugh.
我喜欢你能逗我开心
Thank you.
谢谢
And I love that you're strong and independent.
我喜欢你自强又自立
And yet, I still love when you hold a door for me.
但我也喜欢你会帮我撑着门
I love that I'm kind of a slob around here, and...
我喜欢我在家里好吃懒做
you're okay with that.
你却毫不介意
Uh-huh.
呵呵
And I love that I work and do all the cleaning,
我喜欢我又得工作又得做家务
and you're okay with that.
你却毫不介意
See, I am.
我还真不介意
Isn't this great?
这方法好极了对不对
Come on, smile.
快点 笑一个
This is gonna be my Christmas card.
我要用这照片当今年的圣诞卡
You know this is all your fault.
这都是你的错
How is it my fault?
怎么是我的错
I told you not to get the surgery.
我告诉你别去做手术了
Okay, first of all, the surgery was a success,
首先 手术非常成功
and secondly, I didn't even want you there.
其次 我根本不想要你去
I don't know which hurts worse--
我不知道哪里更痛
my nose or my heart.
我的鼻子还是我的心
Well, I'm done speaking to you.
够了 我不想跟你说话了
Don't be like that.
别这样
You two need to talk this out.
你们俩必须谈清楚
Yeah, 'cause you sound really funny.
没错 因为你俩声音太搞笑了
Sheldon, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the surgery,
谢尔顿 我为没告诉你手术的事道歉
but you were worried about nothing.
但你根本是瞎操心
Oh, you're hardly out of the woods, no.
你别以为自己脱离险境了
You still run the risk of infection, a blood clot,
你还有可能手术感染 出现血栓
the possibility that an inattentive surgeon
还有手术疏忽使得蜘蛛爬进
let a barn spider lay eggs in your nose.
你的鼻子产卵的风险
The minute you sneeze web, I'm moving out.
你只要擤出蜘蛛网来 我立马就搬家
I never thought I'd say these words,
我从没想过自己会说这些话
but come on, nose spider!
拜托你快来吧 鼻蜘蛛
Who are you kidding?
别开玩笑了
You were so panicked Leonard was gonna die,
你多害怕莱纳德会死啊
you'll never leave him.
你永远离不开他的
Sheldon will move out eventually.
谢尔顿终究会搬出去的
Yeah, once he figures out how to work a door.
没错 等他学会如何开门以后
I was not panicked, and I am not overly attached to Leonard.
我没有害怕 我也不依赖莱纳德
You were so worried that you smashed your face
你担心得不顾自己破相
trying to check on me.
都要进来看我
You love me.
你是爱我滴
Yeah. Tell me those aren't the words of a man
你们说这人是不是脑子被蜘蛛啃了
with a spider eating its way through his brain.
才能说出这种话来
Amy, you're a neuroscientist.
艾米 你是神经学家
Crack his skull open, spray some Raid in there.
把他的头颅砸开 洒点杀虫剂进去
I love that you take pride in your looks,
我喜欢你总喜欢精心打扮
even when I have to pee in the morning,
就算是我早上尿急的时候
and you're in there spending an hour on your hair.
你也能在厕所花费1小时梳头
I love that you're too good to pee in the kitchen sink.
我喜欢你太娇贵不肯在厨房水槽尿尿的态度
I love that you have the confidence to speak,
我喜欢你有完全不过脑子
even without giving it an ounce of thought.
就高谈阔论的那种自信
And I love how your hair is always on the soap.
我喜欢你头发全都沾在香皂上
It's like washing myself with a hamster.
搞得我像捏着只仓鼠洗澡一样
Hey, guys. Sorry I am so late.
两位 抱歉我来晚了
I was on the phone with my mother.
我刚才跟我妈通电话呢
Oh, how is she?
她怎么样了
Pretty good.
还不错
She bought the book Eat, Pray, Love
她买了本《饭·祷·爱》
and used it to set my father's Mercedes on fire.
然后用它把我爸的奔驰烧了
So, what's up with you guys?
你们俩在干嘛呢
We're just saying all the things we love about each other.
我们在聊喜欢对方的哪些地方
Oh, like you and I did at couples therapy.
哇 我俩在伴侣心理治疗时也做过
Ooh, what'd you get?
你买了什么啊
Oh, I ordered it before your surgery.
我在你手术前订的
It's the urn I was going to put you in.
是准备安置你的骨灰坛
Okay, that's morbid.
这太变态了
Send it back.
把它退回去
I can't send it back-- I had it engraved.
这不能退货 我字都刻好了
"Here lie the ashes of Leonard Hofstadter.
"莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德长眠于此
He thought he was right, but his roommate knew better."
他自以为是 却不及室友睿智"
That's funny.
这个好笑
Boy, I'm gonna miss these painkillers.
老天 我会想念这些让人嗨的止痛药
Hey, why did you get two?
你干嘛买两个
- "I'm with stupid." - Oh, that one's mine.
-"我旁边那货是笨蛋" -那个是我的