神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第11集: 起床 Wake Up

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
S.H.I.E.L.D. Still needs a face.
神盾局仍需要一个门面
Keep the title, but when it comes to operations,
继续担任这个职位 但是涉及具体行动
I'm calling the shots.
一切由我决定
We were so close.
我们那么接近了
Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand.
你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了
And all the answers it holds.
还有它所拥有的答案
Though poor Fitz --
但可怜的菲兹
We could just reboot the head --
我们可以在受控环境中
in a controlled environment --
重启脑袋
and then we could diagnose the problem together.
然后我们一起确定问题
Please!
求你
Drop it.
别说了
I'm gonna figure out what broke you.
我会查明你出问题的原因
Thank you, Fitz.
谢谢你 菲兹
Will there be another opportunity to acquire the Darkhold?
还会有其他机会拿到《黑暗神书》吗
Agent May's decoy will be more convincing.
梅特工的替身会更加像样
Her programming operates on a subconscious level.
她的程序在潜意识里运作
If Agent May isn't aware of her mission to retrieve the Darkhold,
如果梅特工不知道她要拿回《黑暗神书》
then she won't be able to reveal herself.
她也不会暴露自己了
She'll instinctively climb the ranks, gain access,
她将出于本能升官晋级
and get closer to Agent Coulson,
接近科尔森特工
the man who knows just where this book is.
而他知道书在哪
漫威出品
五天前
Sorry.
抱歉
Didn't think you'd get stuck on a milk run to Radcliffe's.
没想到你会被派去拉德克里夫那儿跑腿
We're gonna miss you in the field.
你不能一起来执行任务真遗憾
I'll catch up.
我随后就到
Can't let you have all the fun.
乐子不能让你们独享了
When this is over, it's time --
等这一切结束 就不再等了
we are cracking that bottle.
我们要开那瓶酒
You don't have to twist my arm.
你不用强迫我的
I wouldn't dare. You might whip my ass.
我可不敢 你大概会揍扁我
Agent May.
梅特工
Director Mace -- he -- he knows that Aida is...
梅斯局长 他知道艾达是
what Aida is?
艾达的真实身份吗
Yeah. He knows.
是的 他知道
I wish I'd been there to explain.
要是我当时能在场解释一下就好了
H-How did he take it?
他反应如何
He wants to use her on this, but concerned.
他想用她完成这个任务 但有些顾虑
Concerned.
顾虑
That's not a happy word.
这可不是个好词
Did -- Did he say if --
那他有说如果
He wants to talk, has questions.
他想聊聊 有些问题
I don't like those words, either.
这个说法也不妙
I hear you're on your way to personally escort Aida.
我听说你要亲自去护送艾达
- Why? - Well, no one knows what she can do.
-为什么 -没有人知道她的能力
And she saw the Darkhold.
而且她还读了《黑暗神书》
Well, I could help with that.
这个我倒是可以帮忙
Once I've studied it, I-I'd be able to determine --
等我研究一下 就可以确定...
No. No.
不 不
No one's touching it.
任何人都不可以碰它
When this is over, I'm destroying the book myself.
等这事结束 我要亲自毁了那书
Because it's dangerous, yeah.
因为它很危险 对
I-I-I understand.
我理解
You still need access to my apartment.
那你也需要进入我家
Maybe I could, uh --
也许我可以
No, that's never been a problem for me.
不用 这对我来说从来不是个问题
Right, right, right.
也是 也是
Well, I'll reach out to Aida, anyway, tell her to expect you.
我会联系艾达 让她准备一下
Be ready to help solve the current...problem.
准备好帮你们解决目前的问题
- Sure. - Okay.
-好的 -好
Aida, I want you to access your information cache.
艾达 我需要你进入信息缓存
Locate the Sunset Protocol.
找到日落预案
I have it, Doctor.
找到了 博士
Activate it.
启动预案
Hello, Agent May. I've been expecting you.
梅特工 我正在等你
Dr. Radcliffe gave me specific instructions.
拉德克里夫博士已经交待我了
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Allow me to retrieve the neural-assessment gauge.
我去取一下神经评估测量仪
What's a neural-assessment gauge?
什么是神经评估测量仪
I apologize, Agent May.
我很抱歉 梅特工
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人 *PiPi*
翻译 dzysteven 小酸奶! 草草 后期 饿得慌
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 校对&总监 草草
梅琳达·梅
上传记忆
Let's get you up to speed, shall we?
让你跟上进度吧 好吗
What's a neural-assessment gauge?
什么是神经评估测量仪
Right this way.
这边请
一天前
Hope you liked your facial, Melinda.
希望面部护理还让你满意 梅琳达
It's time for your massage. Ready?
该做按摩了 准备好了吗
I don't remember coming here.
我不记得来到这儿
You dozed off.
你睡着了
Obviously, you're very relaxed.
显然你非常放松
That's good.
这很好
Yeah, I don't think I have time for this.
我没时间做这些
Thanks.
谢了
Hope you liked your massage, Melinda.
希望按摩还让你满意 梅琳达
It's time for your facial.
该做面部护理了
Look, I-I don't think I want this.
+我不想做这些
I don't want to be here.
我不想来这儿
Hope you liked your facial, Melinda.
希望面部护理还让你满意 梅琳达
No.
不满意
Aida, no!
艾达 别
I knew it wasn't real.
我知道那不是真的
The syringe, Aida.
注射器 艾达
We have to sedate her.
我们得给她注射镇定剂
You bastard.
你个混蛋
We may have misjudged what it takes
我们或许错判了是什么
to keep Agent May comfortable.
能让梅特工舒服
今天
Heart rate normal, vitals stable.
心率正常 生命体征平稳
Seems to be working.
好像起作用了
You found the solution, Doctor.
你找到解决办法了 博士
Well, for now, yes.
暂时找到了
Just not a permanent fix.
但不是永久性的
However, as long as our May replacement
但只要神盾局基地的梅替身
at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base does her job,
能够做好她的工作
it doesn't have to be.
也就不必找永久的了
Question --
提问
why does it matter if the original May is dead or alive?
真正的梅的生死为什么还重要
Aida?
艾达
It doesn't make logical sense.
逻辑上说不通
We have cerebral replication.
我们有大脑复制品
We have physical replication.
还有身体仿制品
No one in S.H.I.E.L.D. knows she's been replaced.
神盾局里无人知道她被换掉了
What empirical difference is there?
有什么实证性的区别吗
Well, for one thing,
首先
the Framework is in beta testing.
"框架"还在贝塔测试阶段
We need May alive for calibration --
我们需要梅活着好校准
Yes, but I --
是 但我
But, also, we're not killers.
而且我们不是杀人犯
Nathanson was a drastic overadjustment.
内桑森的事是极端的过度反应
But isn't it preferable
但牺牲一人
to sacrifice one life to save millions?
救下千万人 不是更好吗
Yes, as a last resort, Aida.
对 作为最后手段 艾达
But I hope that May
但我希望梅
won't give us any kind of problem at all,
不会给我们带来任何麻烦
and we don't have to face... sacrificing her.
我们不必 牺牲她
Our May Life Model Decoy
我们的梅生化机器人替身
should get us the Darkhold eventually.
最终应该能让我们得到《黑暗神书》
And if something goes wrong...
如果出了岔子
then we have our safety net.
我们有自己的安全保障
You're referring to the other android
你是指现在在工作的
now in operation.
另一个机器人
Yes.
Our second LMD.
我们的第二个生化机器人替身
神盾局特工第四季 第十一集
神盾局特工第四季 第十一集
神盾局特工第四季 第十一集
神盾局特工
We have to show the world who she really is.
我们得向世界展示她究竟是谁
And it's well past time.
早该如此
Daisy now represents S.H.I.E.L.D.
黛西如今代表神盾局
Everything has to be aboveboard.
一切都必须光明正大
But marching into the Capitol Building
但进入国会大厦
so Daisy can sign the Sokovia Accords?
好让黛西签《索科威亚协议》
Senator Nadeer will be there.
纳迪尔参议员也会在场
It seems risky.
似乎太冒险了
We're all aware of the dangers, some of us more than others.
我们都清楚其中的风险 部分人更有体会
I'm fine with it, Jemma.
我没意见 珍玛
Are you? It doesn't seem like you.
是吗 这不像你
And, Coulson, you're letting her. That --
还有科尔森 你就让她这样
It doesn't seem like you, either.
也不像你
With Nadeer and her staff in the meeting,
纳迪尔和她的手下都在开会
we have an opportunity.
我们就有了机会
What opportunity?
什么机会
I wasn't briefed on any opportunity.
我怎么不知道什么机会
While Nadeer's in with Daisy,
纳迪尔和黛西会面的时候
Yo-Yo and I will get into her office and plant surveillance.
悠悠球和我会去她办公室装监控
We can finally keep an eye on her,
我们终于可以盯住她
figure out her next move.
搞清楚她的下一步行动
What? No. No.
什么 不行
No, there'll be no planting, no eyeing, no Yo-Yo-ing.
不 不能装监控 不能带悠悠球
S.H.I.E.L.D. is now legitimate.
神盾局现在合法了
We have to remain above reproach.
我们必须无可指摘
You mean like juicing our Director
你是指给我们的局长打药
so he can pretend to be Inhuman?
好让他假装异人吗
Look, you are reacting to the situation we had.
你是针对我们的情况作出反应
You put Jeffrey in place, I understand,
你让杰弗里任职 我理解
but we're S.H.I.E.L.D.
但我们是神盾局
We have to be proactive.
我们得先发制人
This is politics, Phil, which means politicians.
这是政治 菲尔 这意味着有政客参与
They are a festering cesspool of toxic-waste fires.
他们都是一群乌合之众
You swim in those waters, you could get pulled under.
你和他们掺和 可能会被淹没
You and the Director can handle it.
你和局长能应付得来
We'll handle the rest.
我们负责其他的
May, you with us?
梅 你同意吗
Always.
当然
She's stabilized now.
她现在稳定下来了
As I said,
如我所说
no reason to even consider harming Agent May.
根本没理由考虑伤害梅特工
Very good, Doctor.
好的 博士
Oh, dear. Not again.
天呐 怎么又来了
I'm happy Turtleman came out to play this morning.
我很高兴小乌龟今天早上出来玩
You. You're Turtleman. It's not a nickname for your...
你 你是小乌龟 这昵称不是叫你的...
Okay, I get it. I get it.
好 我懂 我懂
We could find a nickname for it...
我们可以给它起个昵称
- No, I'm good. - ...but -- okay.
-不 不用了 -好吧
Me too.
我也觉得不用
I enjoy you.
你让我很开心
Yeah?
是吗
I mean, sure, you're an engineer,
没错 你是工程师
and you're smart, and...
你很聪明 而且
your insides are great.
你很有内涵
But this outside, these arms...
但你的外表 这臂膀
they don't even seem real.
看着都不像是真的
You're not so bad yourself.
你也不错嘛
Not bad?
不错吗
I'm a knockout.
我可是个尤物
And I'm thirsty.
而且我渴了
Want some water?
要喝水吗
No, I'm good.
不 我不用
Oh, is it time for the mission already?
已经到了行动的时候了吗
No, it's a change of plans. I --
不 计划有变 我
I'm not gonna be on this one.
这次行动我不参加
I was just covering the communications here, anyway.
反正我本来也只是负责通讯
I, uh -- I got to do something...else.
我有点其他事
Is that the text you just got?
是刚刚那条短信的事吗
Yeah. It's just a change of plans.
是 就是计划有变
It's, uh...
是...
Look. I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I know it's bad timing, but you guys are gonna be fine.
我知道现在时机不对 但你们肯定没事的
Okay?
好吗
I'm gonna catch up with you when you get back.
等你回来我再找你
- Okay? - Okay.
-好吗 -好
Fitz.
菲兹
May.
You need something?
你需要什么吗
Answers about Aida.
关于艾达的答案
Security report on the incident, need to close it out.
事故的安全报告 我要完成
Okay.
What do you need to know?
你想知道什么
How much was Aida aware of what she was going to do
艾达对自己要做的事
before she did it?
有多少意识
Could she have stopped it?
她可能停下吗
This isn't about a security report, is it?
不是为了安全报告吧
It's about you.
是为了你
About ordering Aida to read the Darkhold.
因为是你让艾达读《黑暗神书》
Trust me, I was trying to get her to do the same thing,
相信我 我当时也想让她做同样的事
and I'm asking the same questions that you are.
我也在问和你一样的问题
I think you did what you had to do in the moment.
我觉得当时你做了必须做的事
It was a hard choice.
这决定很难
Not when it comes to saving you and Coulson.
要救你和科尔森就不难决定
No.
That's just how you're built.
你就是这样的人
Aida?
艾达
I need to go out for a bit.
我要出去一下
There's a situation to which I must attend.
我必须去处理件事
Shall I drive you?
要我开车送你吗
No. Shouldn't take long.
不 应该不会太久
Doctor, if Agent May does become a problem --
博士 如果梅特工真成了麻烦
Oh, I don't see that happening.
我觉得是不会的
Gentlemen, Agent Mackenzie requested personal time,
先生们 麦肯锡特工请了事假
so he's not with us on this.
他不会一起来了
Mack or no Mack,
不管有没有迈克
I'm urging you to reconsider the second part of this mission.
我都敦促你重新考虑这任务的第二部分
Which part is the second part again?
第二部分是哪部分来着
The stupid part.
愚蠢的那部分
Nadeer's office.
纳迪尔的办公室
If she discovers
要是她发现
you've launched an unauthorized investigation into her,
你们未授权就调查她
it's gonna trigger an investigation into you.
就会引发对你们的调查
There are always consequences.
总是有后果的
It's dangerous, but she's dangerous.
是危险 但她也危险
And this is our chance to get ahead of it proactively.
这是我们主动抢占先机的机会
Gentlemen, I'm sure we --
先生们 我相信我们...
Keep calling me reactive, Phil.
继续说我被动啊 菲尔
Half the time,
一半的时间里
I'm reacting to the steaming pile of fart-pebbles you hand me.
我都在被动回应你丢给我的屁话
And the other half,
而另一半的时间里
you're not giving me the full story.
你都不告诉我全部的情况
We're like the odd couple here.
我们就像貌合神离的夫妻一样
Gentlemen, we have a mission.
先生们 我们手头还有任务
At the very least, we need a contingency plan.
最起码 我们得有个应急预案
If she comes after you,
如果她盯上了你
she's gonna want S.H.I.E.L.D. records,
她会想要神盾局的档案
S.H.I.E.L.D. assets.
神盾局的各类资产
Let me take them to a military facility for protection.
让我把它们转移到军事设施里保护起来
That makes no sense.
这么做毫无意义
Our people are trained to protect those assets.
我们的特工受过训要保护那些资产
Until she deposes all of you.
直到她把你们所有人都免职
General, the assets belong here.
准将 资产该留在局里
And for the record,
而且重申一下
Nadeer tried to kill several people, including me.
纳迪尔曾试图杀害很多人 其中就包括我
Coulson is right. We need to get ahead of her.
科尔森说得没错 我们得抢占先机
Yeah, but you have to say that, don't you?
是啊 但你必须这么说 不是吗
Excuse me.
失陪
Perhaps you are going to be a problem after all.
也许你终究是个麻烦
I like you, Agent May.
我喜欢你 梅特工
I don't wish for you to suffer.
我不想让你受折磨
I promise to make this quick and painless.
我保证会让你死得利落而没痛苦
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not worried.
这我倒不担心
How're you holding up?
感觉怎么样
It's okay to be nervous, you know.
紧张是很正常的
Me? Nah. I don't get nervous anymore.
我吗 不 我已经不再会紧张了
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'm just saying, if you are --
我只是想说 如果你紧张...
I mean, it's not my comfort zone, but I'm good.
虽然这并不是很自在 但我没事
I'll just tell the truth.
我把真相说出来就好
I'm good at that.
这我很擅长
You?
你呢
You don't talk much about your childhood, do you?
你不怎么谈起你的童年
The foster homes, bouncing around.
那些寄养家庭 漂泊辗转
I imagine a lot of the time, it felt like you had to perform
我猜大部分时间里 你觉得自己不得不
to convince people to like you.
表现得很乖巧好讨人喜欢
Only the places I wanted to stay.
只在那些我想留下来的地方
Why are you asking?
为什么这么问
Because if you enter every room
因为如果你进入每一个房间
thinking you got to do a song and dance,
都抱着自己必须得费事取悦他人的想法
eventually everything becomes a performance.
最终一切都会变成一出戏
And believe me, I know how it feels
相信我 我知道那种时时刻刻
putting on an act full-time.
都在演戏的感觉
Yeah.
You do, don't you?
你的确知道
Anyway, I know it's not an act with you.
不管怎样 我知道你并不是在演戏
Coulson's been saying since day one
科尔森从一开始就一直在说
that you're the real deal,
你有真本事
and I've learned to trust his read on people,
我已经知道要相信他对人的判断
so...
所以...
He believed in me before I believed in myself.
在我相信自己前 他就已经相信我了
You too, you know.
你也是
It's why he wants you with us still.
所以他依然希望你留下
He -- he keeps saying you were trying to do the right thing.
他一直说你是想做正确的事
Oh, you've talked about it, huh?
你们聊过了
Sure.
当然了
And listen, with me...
听着 就我来说...
sometimes it's...
有时候...
Sometimes I think it's an act.
有时候我的确觉得是在演戏
You got this.
你可以的
Jeffrey, I'm surprised to see you.
杰弗里 见到你可真意外
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
我想也是
Surprised to see him not dead, you mean?
你是说很意外看到他还没死吗
There'll be plenty of time to ask questions after we've started,
我们开始后 有足够时间问问题
Ellen.
艾伦
I expect a lot of questions will be answered in this meeting.
我想这场会议上能解决不少问题
Have fun.
好好玩
Great. What does that even mean?
太好了 那是什么意思
I think we're gonna find out.
到时候就知道了
All right, let's bring the meeting to order.
会议正式开始
Agent Daisy Johnson, we'd like to swear you in.
黛西·约翰逊特工 请宣誓
You are clear, sir. Go ahead.
好了 先生 进去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
That went well.
挺顺利的
Fitz is an artist.
菲兹堪比艺术家
So, Mack -- personal time, huh?
那迈克...休假了吗
Don't put me in the middle of this.
别让我掺和进去
What middle? No middle.
什么掺和 没有掺和
- But you know something. - It's not for me to say.
-但你知道些什么 -我无权透露
Mack's a very private person.
迈克很注重个人隐私
All I know about him is what's in his file.
我对他的了解仅限于他的档案
I spent six months on a plane with the guy.
我和他在飞机上共度了六个月
I bet I know less than you.
我肯定还没你了解他
So maybe something's on his file.
那也许他档案里有问题
Maybe you should ask him.
也许你该问问他
Well, I don't know about annoying him,
我不知道你这样做会不会惹烦他
but you're starting to annoy me.
但你倒是有点惹烦我了
Isn't it better to learn things organically
你难道不觉得循序渐进地了解
instead of all at once in a report?
比读报告一次性了解更好吗
No, all at once. Much better.
不觉得 一次性了解好多了
Private person, secrets? Same thing.
注重隐私和保守秘密没什么区别
Must be even tougher with May.
梅肯定更麻烦
If it's better to get to know each other
如果你觉得通过冗长烦人的小事
in tiny, slow, annoying pieces...
来渐渐了解一个人更好...
I don't think that's how I put it.
我好像不是那么说的
...then you two will never get together.
那你俩就永远不可能在一起
Me and May?
我和梅
No. It's not like that.
不 不是这样的
Please. I don't need to read a file on you two to know.
拜托 我不需要看你俩的档案就能看出来
You know, no one likes a smart-ass.
耍小聪明可是会招人嫌的
That hasn't been my experience.
我的经验可不是这样
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员纽约
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员纽约
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员纽约
You and May ready for the op?
你和梅准备好行动了吗
Yeah, we've got it covered.
嗯 我们能搞定
Uh, we could always use a fresh pair of eyes
如果你愿意加入我们 我们也想
if you'd like to join us.
听听不同的意见
Yeah, no. I've...stuff to do here.
不了 我...还有事
Okay.
好吧
You know, one of the upsides of having a girlfriend
你知道有女朋友的好处之一
is you get to talk about what's bothering you.
就是可以和她说说烦心事吧
Yeah, well, doesn't really sound like an upside for the girlfriend.
听上去对女朋友可不像是好处啊
I know you're upset about Aida.
我知道你为艾达的事难过
I'm in a strange position.
我的处境很尴尬
I don't want to intrude on you while you're...processing.
我不想干涉你...接受这件事
But I also want you to know you can talk to me.
但我想让你知道 你可以和我说的
Always.
永远可以
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Just, uh...
只不过...
You know I go all quiet when I'm...processing.
你知道我在接受的时候会...少言寡语
Okay.
好吧
艾达
No, Senator, I understand.
不 参议员 我明白
Being a party to the Sokovia Accords would be very different
加入《索科威亚协议》将跟作为
from being an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
神盾局卧底特工很不相同
Well, you'll answer to a different authority -- the public.
你要听命于另一种权威 公众
Believe me, I've -- I've had worse bosses.
相信我 我有过更难搞的上司
Uh, next up is Senator Nadeer.
接下来 纳迪尔参议员
Thank you, Mr. Chairperson.
谢谢 主席先生
Agent Johnson, as an Inhuman yourself,
约翰逊特工 作为异人
do you feel more responsibility
你是否觉得相比于
to help Inhumans than normal Americans?
正常美国人 更有责任帮助异人
Well, first of all, Inhumans are normal.
首先 异人就是正常人
Let's be clear about that.
我们说清楚
But with regard to whom I'll help,
但至于我要帮谁
I'm here for all Americans.
我会保护所有美国人
But more often than not,
但经常的情况是
Inhumans are left to fend for themselves with few resources.
异人只能自我保护 没有多少协助
- So Inhumans cause more trouble. - No.
-所以说异人更会惹麻烦 -不
Inhumans are more likely the victims of hate crimes,
异人更可能遭遇仇恨犯罪
which is not fair.
这不公平
They are our friends,
他们是我们的朋友
they are our co-workers...
我们的同事
our brothers.
我们的兄弟
They all deserve help, wherever they may be.
他们都应该得到帮助 不管他们在哪
Agent Johnson, let's discuss your theft
约翰逊特工 我们探讨一下
of more than $7 million from three banks
你为神盾局卧底期间
while you were undercover from S.H.I.E.L.D.
从三家银行盗取超过七百万美元的事
Illegally acquired funds going towards illegal activity.
那都是非法所得钱财 本要用于非法活动
So you say.
是你这么说
Has the U.S. Government recovered those funds?
美国政府是否追回了这些钱
The money has been distributed to...worthy causes.
钱已经被用于 有价值的事了
I see. So you took the entire justice system into your own hands.
这样啊 那么你是自作主张喽
We're in position.
我们就位了
Place them around the room,
在房间分散放置
and they'll give us geometric scans.
设备可以进行几何扫描
Coulson.
科尔森
Security officers approaching the location.
有安保人员接近
Hold.
待命
Okay, they're moving past. We're good.
他们走开了 没事了
I was working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. operative --
我当时是作为神盾局特工
Without signing the Accords,
而且没有签署《协议》
so either you committed an illegal act by robbing banks
所以要么是你非法打劫了银行
or S.H.I.E.L.D. committed an illegal act
要么就是神盾局犯法了
by using an unauthorized enhanced agent.
因为使用了未授权的能力增强者特工
Mr. Chairman, this line of questioning --
主席先生 这些问题
And S.H.I.E.L.D. is still doing it.
而且神盾局还在这么做
Transmitting images now.
正在发送图像
Hold on.
等等
What the hell just happened?
那是怎么回事
What's this?
这是什么
Freeze, stay right there.
别动
That's her, the fast one.
就是她 飞快的那个
Leg cuffs go on her.
给她铐上脚链
Radio it in.
上报
Even as we speak,
就在此刻
S.H.I.E.L.D. continues to engage in illegal activity.
神盾局还在继续进行非法活动
That's not true.
不是这样的
- No? - No.
-是吗 -对
General,
准将
moments ago, my people apprehended two S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives
就在刚刚 我的手下抓住了两名神盾局特工
breaking in to my office.
闯入了我办公室
Seems they were trying to install surveillance equipment
他们似乎是想安装监控设备
to spy on my staff and me.
好监视我和我的手下
Uh, there -- there must be some mistake here.
这一定是个误会
This Inhuman, Ms. Rodriguez?
这个异人 罗德里格斯小姐
She signed the Sokovia Accords,
她签署了《索科威亚协议》
but now she's been caught red-handed
但她也被抓到
in a S.H.I.E.L.D.-sanctioned operation without U.N. approval,
进行神盾局批准而联合国没有批准的行动
just as S.H.I.E.L.D. did with Agent Johnson.
就像神盾局在约翰逊特工一事上一样
It appears S.H.I.E.L.D. really is a criminal organization after all.
看来神盾局终究是个犯罪组织
That conversation does not look fun.
他们的谈话一定很不愉快
I have a feeling no conversation with that woman is ever fun.
我有种感觉 跟那女人对话从不会"愉快"
She knew we'd be there.
她知道我们会去
Not just any Inhuman.
而且不是随便哪个异人
You specifically.
她明确知道是你
There has to be a leak.
肯定有内鬼
Yeah. There has to be.
是啊 肯定是
Well, we're all free to go.
好吧 我们都可以走了
Because there's a catch, right?
因为有其他条件吧
- Well, maybe a slight -- - You're damn right there's a catch.
-或许是有点... -当然了
There's gonna be a full investigation,
要展开全面调查
starting with a Senate committee hearing.
首先就是参议院委员会听证会
They may even bring charges.
甚至可能提出指控
That's unlikely, so let's all just take a beat --
这不太可能 我们先缓缓
Unlikely?
不太可能
They're gonna drag us in front of every subcommittee,
他们会拖着我们面对所有小组委员会
asking us who we are and what we do.
问我们是什么样的组织 都做什么
This was the risk in going legit.
这就是合法化的风险
No, this was the risk in going after Nadeer.
不 这是追查纳迪尔的风险
Couldn't have known she'd be ready for us.
我们不可能知道她早有准备
Maybe if somebody had warned you first?
或许如果有人早提醒过你...
Guys.
行了
No, you do this all the time, Phil.
不 你总是这样 菲尔
I give you the benefit of my expertise,
我向你提出了专业意见
and you just ignore it.
但你还是无视了我
You're never up front with us, General.
你从未坦率对待过我们 准将
You lied about Taiwan,
台湾时你撒过谎
you lied to us about Jeffrey --
杰弗里的事你也撒谎了
They kidnapped my son!
他们绑架了我儿子
And I put Jeffrey in that position
我让杰弗里那么做
because you have too damn much baggage to hold that position yourself.
是因为你包袱太多 不能担任这个职位
We have very different styles. We always have.
我们风格很不同 一向如此
And your style just gave the bad guy all the ammunition she needs
而你的风格刚给了对手她所需的全部武器
to go after us.
来摧毁我们
That's not how I see it.
我不是这么看的
Really? How do you see it?
是吗 你怎么看
This move just exposed the fact that we have a leak.
这一举暴露了我们有内鬼的事实
Someone tipped Nadeer off we were coming.
有人向纳迪尔通风报信了
You opposed the op.
你反对这项行动
Did you warn her?
你提醒她了吗
I believed in you - when no one else did, Phil.
别人都不相信你时 我相信了你 菲尔
No.
没有
I am not the leak.
我不是内鬼
S.H.I.E.L.D. only exists because of me.
神盾局所以存在都是因为我
And maybe that's a mistake.
或许这是个错误
Hello, Agent May.
你好 梅特工
Time to give this up, please.
该放弃了 求你
No.
You'll have to kill me.
除非你杀了我
Very well.
好吧
But know that it will not make me happy.
但你要知道这不会令我开心
Oh, no.
糟糕
Hello, Agent May.
你好 梅特工
Congratulations.
恭喜
You got further this time than your previous attempts at this course.
你这次走得比上次更远了
What is this?
这是什么
We call it the Framework.
我们称之为框架
Your journey to escape Dr. Radcliffe's lab,
你逃出拉德克里夫博士实验室的经过
our fight, all of this...
我们的打斗 这一切
it's a simulation.
都只是模拟
I assure you, you're safe.
我向你保证 你很安全
We've moved you to another location.
我们将你转移至了新的地点
You put this in my head.
你把这投射在我脑子里
Dr. Radcliffe knew the best way to keep you busy
拉德克里夫博士知道让你忙碌起来最佳方式
was to give you something to fight.
就是给你个用来打的东西
Something like you.
比如你
Yes,
是的
but this is the program's end.
但这是程序的终点
We're coding more, but we can't keep up with you.
我们还在继续编程 但跟不上你的速度
You keep getting through it faster.
你总是能越来越快地突破出来
I'll wipe your memory and send you through again.
我会清除你的记忆 让你重来一次
You wipe my memory, but I get better every time?
你清除我的记忆 可我每次都越来越厉害
Yes.
是的
Memory traces.
记忆有痕迹
So I'm beating it.
那么我在战胜它
And I'll get out eventually...
我最终会逃脱的
beat you.
打败你
In 3, 2, 1...
Oh, dear. Not again.
天呐 怎么又来了
We don't know what's going on,
我不知道是怎么回事
but someone gave us up.
但有人通风报信了
The senator had inside information.
参议员有内部情报
I know. Details.
是啊 而且很详细
It's like Nadeer had eyes inside our...
就好像纳迪尔安插了耳目在
Our headquarters.
我们总部里
You've been studying Aida even though you were ordered not to.
你一直在研究艾达 尽管有命令不许你这么做
Yeah, Jemma, okay --
对 珍玛
I tried to give you a wide berth
我本想放你一马
because I knew you were worrying it through,
因为我知道你在渐渐缓过来
but this is an obsession.
但这也太痴迷了
You turned it on, didn't you?
你打开了它吧
It's not an obsession.
不是痴迷
Fitz...
菲兹
did you turn on Aida's ocular receptors?
你有打开艾达的目镜接收器吗
Okay. Okay, yes.
好吧 有
I-I-I see where you're going with this,
我能明白你的意思
and you're not wrong --
你是对的
We personally gave Radcliffe Deathlok's eye technology.
是我们把死亡战士的眼睛设备给了拉德克里夫
Aida has it inside her head, doesn't she?
艾达脑袋里就用了 对吧
Yeah, but, Jemma --
对 但是 珍玛
A camera, watching us this whole time.
一台摄像机 一直在监视着我们
Aida hacked our base.
艾达黑了我们基地
Hell, it could've been broadcasting.
它可能一直在广播信号
Nadeer knew the details of our mission.
纳迪尔知道我们任务的细节
No, that's impossible.
不 那不可能
I wasn't in that briefing. Aida never saw that.
我当时没有参加任务简报 艾达没看到那个
Why on earth would you do this?!
你为什么要这么做
You put us all at risk in a hundred ways.
你让我们都陷入了各种危险
Jemma. Jemma, please. Just stop, okay?
珍玛 求你 别说了
I have a working theory.
我有个理论
I wanted to help you get through this obsession of yours,
我本想帮你忘记这份痴迷
but if you continue to --
但如果你还这么...
It's not an obsession!
不是痴迷
Jemma, it's an investigation.
珍玛 这是调查
What the hell did you do to me?
你究竟对我做了什么
Answer me. What did you do?
回答我 你做了什么
- What tipped you off? - Because I'm not an idiot.
-你怎么发现的 -因为我不是白痴
And I got hurt.
而且我受伤了
Oh, I was worried about injuries,
我还担心受伤的事
but there wasn't time to...
但没有时间
Tell me, how does it feel?
告诉我 感觉如何
What's your reaction?
你的反应是什么
How does it feel?
什么感觉
How much of me is me?
我有多少是我
Am I even me at all?
我还是我吗
I assure you, the real Melinda May is fine.
我向你保证 真正的梅琳达·梅没事
She's safe and healthy... and under my protection.
她安全健康 在我的保护之下
I don't care about your assurances.
我才不管你的保证
You had me spy on my own people.
你让我变成了监视自己人的间谍
"Your own people"! That's delightful.
"你自己人" 太可爱了
Please, believe me,
拜托 相信我
everyone is gonna come out of this all right.
最终不会有人受伤害的
I don't know.
未必
Once I tell Coulson, it might be rough for you.
等我告诉科尔森 你恐怕要不好受了
You're not telling Coulson.
你不会告诉科尔森的
Why not?
为什么
Because you have a mission. Call it an instinct.
因为你有个任务 可以称之为直觉
It'll kick in when it's time.
时候到了就会启动
Till then, you won't be able to jeopardize what you need to do.
在那之前 你无法危及你的任务
What mission?
什么任务
See, I sent you in unaware
瞧 我让你毫不知情
so that you would seem more real.
这样你能显得更加真实
I didn't want you distracted by such...things.
我就是不希望你被这些事分心
You can't know when May's memories end
你无法分辨梅的记忆和
and my coding begins.
我的编程的分界线
It's all one.
都合为一体了
You're wrong.
你错了
I know it's not easy to accept.
我知道这不好接受
There's enough May in me to do what has to be done.
我心里有足够的梅 让我做该做的事
You can't.
你不能
Sorry.
抱歉
It's programming.
这是编程
That's why I won't tell Coulson who I am?
所以我不会告诉科尔森我是什么
Did you program me so I can't tell anyone?
你编程我让我不能告诉任何人吗
No.
不对
I programmed you so you wouldn't want to.
我编程你 让你不想那么做
There's no reason to resist. You don't need to.
你没理由抗拒 也不需要抗拒
Why don't you simply... do what you truly want?
你为什么不...做你真想做的呢
What do you think I want?
你觉得我想做什么
Come now. We both know.
得了 我们都知道的
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I've been inside your brain.
我进入过你的大脑
I know what you want, or, rather...
我知道你想要什么 或者说
whom.
想要谁
See? You do know.
瞧 你是知道的
I've seen the closeness between you.
我见到过你们多么亲密
It's always been there,
这一直存在
but you've been resisting that, too.
但你一直抗拒它
Why?
为什么
If only May -- and you, for that matter --
真希望梅 还有你
could be...happy.
能...快乐起来
Forget duty and honor and simply take what you want.
忘记责任和荣誉 去争取你想要的
You are who you are.
你就是你
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm not.
我没有
But May has no time for happiness.
但梅没时间快乐
She's too busy fighting some fight she's already lost in her past
她在忙于打一场她早就输掉的战役
long enough to enjoy...
所以不能...
Is that it?
是这个吗
Is that what May needs?
这就是梅需要的吗
Get away from her.
离她远点
What's -- Fi-- Fitz, what's going on?
菲兹 怎么回事
You don't talk to him.
别跟他说话
Did you think he wouldn't find out?
你以为他不会发现吗
Fitz had a theory after Aida betrayed us --
艾达背叛我们后 菲兹有个理论
that it wasn't reading the Darkhold that changed her.
改变她的不是读《黑暗神书》
That you programmed her to do it.
是你编程她那么做的
He was right.
他是对的
Fitz, I can explain.
菲兹 我可以解释
May? What are you doing here?
梅 你怎么会在这儿
Something Fitz said got me thinking.
菲兹的话让我思考起来
And then the leak.
还有内鬼的事
Came to see what he knew.
就来问问他都知道什么
And the truth came out.
于是就问出了真相
Get him out of here.
带他离开
How'd the mission go?
任务怎么样
Not well.
不怎么样
We could have used you.
你要是在就好了
Well, I'm sure that --
我相信
I'm tired of playing games, Mack.
我不想再玩游戏了 迈克
Coulson said that if I wanted to know where you went today,
科尔森说如果我想知道你今天去了哪
I should ask, and he's right.
就该直接问 他是对的
I went to see my ex.
我去见我前妻了
I-I've been wanting to talk to you about this, and...
我一直想跟你谈这事
tell you about Hope.
跟你讲霍普的事
Hope.
霍普
All right. That's it, then.
好吧 就是这样喽
Elena --
埃琳娜
No, I've been giving this a lot of thought.
不 我考虑了很多
And you know, we go out to dinner,
我们出去吃饭
and then you do nothing,
然后你什么都不做
and then we do something, and then you go away.
然后我们做了什么 然后你又走了
Because I don't take this lightly.
因为我对此事很认真
Look, Mack, I like you.
迈克 我喜欢你
You know that.
你知道的
But this...
但是这...
I'm not a jealous woman.
我不是个嫉妒的人
I don't pry, I don't nag.
我不打探 我不唠叨
That's not me.
我不是这样的
That's a...
那是...
That's a cliche.
老套
And I refuse to be a cliche.
我不想做个老套的人
Yes, I know.
我知道
So, if you want to be a man that has secrets
如果你想做个守秘密的人
and goes off and meets other women, that's fine.
去见其他女人 那好
But that's another cliche I'm not interested in.
但这也是我不感兴趣的老套
I love that you're not a cliche.
我喜欢你不老套
Hope was my daughter.
霍普是我女儿
And she died.
她死了
- Oh, my God. - No. It's -- It's okay.
-天呐 -不 没事
It's...
那是...
It was 11 years ago.
11年前
My ex, Nicole...
我前妻 妮可
we had a life planned together.
我们本来计划共度终生
She got pregnant, and we were happy.
她怀孕了 我们很幸福
But...
when Hope was born, it was,
霍普出生后
it was touch and go...
情况很危险
and she only lived for four days.
她只活了四天
Her story was over before it ever started.
她的故事还未开始就结束了
Mack, I didn't know.
迈克 我不知道
No, I know. I know.
是啊
But tomorrow's Hope's birthday.
但明天是霍普的生日
And Nicole has a hard time with it.
妮可很难受
That's why she texted me.
所以才给我发短信
So I went to see her so she wouldn't be alone.
我去见了她 让她不用一个人度过
Maybe I wanted to spend a day remembering Hope, also.
或许我也想花一天时间来缅怀霍普
I've been wanting to tell you that for a while.
我早就想告诉你了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mack.
真对不起 迈克
Long day. Drink.
今天真漫长 喝一杯吧
Today wasn't great.
今天不怎么样
Cauliflower isn't great.
花椰菜才叫不怎么样
Today was a kick in the balls.
今天简直蛋疼
You know that won't be the end of it.
你知道这事没完吧
Nadeer busted us.
纳迪尔抓到我们
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s on the ropes again.
神盾局再次岌岌可危
- Talbot's pissed. - Talbot's always pissed.
-塔伯特发怒 -他总在发怒
Yeah. But this time he has a point.
是啊 但这次他事出有因
I was reckless.
我太鲁莽了
Why didn't I listen to him?
我为什么不听他的
You were protecting your people.
你是在保护你的人
Yeah, but --
对 但是
Reckless? Maybe.
或许是鲁莽
Who cares?
但谁管呢
Phil...
菲尔
we are who we are.
我们就是我们
Flaws and all.
包括我们的缺点
And you're fine with that?
你不介意吗
Yeah.
I am.
我不介意
Fitz!
菲兹
Oh, Fitz, this has all been a big misunderstanding.
菲兹 这一切都是个大误会
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
Things just got out of control.
事情就是失控了
Yeah, they did.
是啊
You know, the whole time I was testing my theory,
我测试自己的理论
looking into what you did,
调查你的作为时
do you know what I wanted to find more than anything?
知道我最想发现的是什么吗
That I was wrong.
是我错了
- I know -- - Because you're my friend.
-我知道 -因为你是我的朋友
But it's a pattern.
但你总是这样
I almost hoped this time it was my paranoia.
我都希望这次是我多疑
I actually hoped I was paranoid.
我真的希望是自己多疑
But no.
但不是
You've turned on everyone.
你背叛了所有人
No, no, Fitz, I didn't want to hurt anyone.
不不 菲兹 我并不想伤害任何人
I-I-I wanted to help everyone.
我是想帮助大家
That -- That -- That's -- That's what this is about.
这才是这一切的核心
These people matter to me.
我很在意这些人的
You've got a sociopathic way of showing it.
你的表现方式像个反社会
I don't bond well with actual people.
我不擅长跟真人打交道
You know that.
你知道的
When you rescued me from Hive,
你从蜂巢手里救我出来时
they were ready to lock me up.
他们都打算把我关起来了
You believed in me. You stood by me.
是你相信了我 站在我这边
My mistake.
我的错
No, it wasn't.
不 不是错
You've been more than a friend.
你对我胜于朋友
You've been like a son to me.
你就像我儿子
Yeah, well...
that's why this sucks.
所以这才格外让人难受
I get overeager, Fitz. You know that.
我会热心过头 菲兹 你知道的
But I meant well. I still do.
但我本意是好的 现在也是
Talk to them, Fitz. Help me explain it to them.
跟他们谈谈 菲兹 帮我跟他们解释
You're mad.
你疯了
I wouldn't harm anyone.
我绝不会伤害任何人
My only goal is to preserve life.
我唯一的目标就是保护生命
My first priority, always.
这一向是我的首要目标
Right.
是啊
Fitz. Fitz, no.
菲兹 菲兹 别
Wait.
等等
I need to borrow that, please.
我需要借用一下
I-I still have feelings.
我对你还有感情
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I've got to hand it to Radcliffe.
真佩服拉德克里夫
You certainly act like it.
你真像样
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
Fitz.
菲兹
Gonna need some assistance.
我需要协助
Medical and engineering.
医疗和工程的
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Looks like you have a problem.
看来你有麻烦了
I knew this was coming.
我早知道这一天会来
I knew it the moment Aida failed to get the Darkhold
艾达没能拿到《黑暗神书》时 我就知道
I wasn't safe.
我不安全了
So I replaced myself.
所以我替换了自己
And that's when you first called me.
并第一次联系了我
Seemed prudent, given how exposed I'd become.
看上去是明智之举 鉴于我暴露了自己
I said I needed your protection. Now you can see why.
我说过我需要你的保护 现在你明白为什么了
But I won't be the one protecting you.
但我不会保护你
You'll have to meet the Superior.
你得去见上方
Fine. Whatever it takes.
好吧 怎样都行
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
How's our guest?
我们的客人如何
Didn't give you any lip, did she?
她没还嘴吧
Not at all.
没有
She's been a model patient, even with the move.
她是个模范病人 转移时也是
I tried the scenario you suggested.
我试了你提议的模拟
A memory.
一段记忆
Well, an altered memory,
修改过的记忆
but there was enough for me to work with.
但足够我发挥的了
I'm easing her pain.
我在减缓她的痛苦
It's working even better than the other programs.
甚至比其他的程序效果都好
May herself proved to be the key.
梅自己就是关键
Peacefulness wasn't enough. She'd keep fighting.
宁静不够 她只会继续作战
And fighting wasn't enough. She'd win.
作战还不够 她总会赢
But once I remembered that she was fighting
但一旦我记起她在打一场
a fight she'd already lost...
她已经输掉的战役
all I had to do was change the fight...
我只需要改变那场战役
take her back to Bahrain.
带她回到巴林岛
Did you see that move?
你看到了吗
How did she take out that many people?
她是怎么打趴这么多人的
Had to have been 30 guys.
得有30个人吧
They're saying the mother was the one
他们说是那个母亲
who made everyone crazy with her powers.
用她的异能让大家都失心疯了
Agent May took them all on.
梅特工干掉了所有人
The Cavalry went in after all.
救兵[铁骑]终究还是去了
Melinda?
梅琳达
I did it, Andrew.
我做到了 安德鲁
Thank you.
谢谢
I saved the girl.
我救了那女孩
Yeah.