Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I've been inside your brain.
我进入过你的大脑
I know what you want, or, rather...
我知道你想要什么 或者说
Our May Life Model Decoy
我们的梅生化机器人替身
should get us the Darkhold.
应该能让我们得到《黑暗神书》
And if something goes wrong...
如果出了岔子
then we have a second LMD.
我们还有第二个生化机器人替身
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I've got to hand it to Radcliffe.
真佩服拉德克里夫
You certainly act like it.
你真像样
Looks like you have a problem.
看来你有麻烦了
I said I needed your protection. Now you can see why.
我说过我需要你的保护 现在你明白为什么了
You'll have to meet the Superior.
你得去见上方
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
这些不是你要找的机器人
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我对此有不详的预感
翻译 胡说大王 小酸奶! Silence SophiaSaaaga 珈美 草草
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
路 我们要去的地方 不需要路
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 后期 饿得慌 校对&总监 草草
Curse my metal body!
我这该死的金属身躯
I wasn't fast enough!
我不够快
Help me, Obi-Wan.
帮帮我 奥比旺
I think I'm gonna stick with the
我还是采取
"one foot in front of the other"
一步一步来的
method of self-propulsion.
前进方式吧
- I'll go get us another round. - Yeah, fine.
-我去再买一局 -好吧
Who's your zombie-killing daddy now?
现在谁是杀僵尸的大佬了
Sam to Billy. Sam to Billy!
萨姆呼叫比利 萨姆呼叫比利
There's nowhere to go!
无路可走了
Surrender, and you will not be harmed!
投降 你就不会受到伤害
I'll give you to the count of three!
我数到三
He's getting away, you idiot!
他要跑了 你个白痴
Agent Coulson, this is Agent Koenig.
科尔森特工 我是凯尼格特工
They've got Agent Koenig.
他们抓走了凯尼格特工
I repeat -- they've got Agent Koenig!
重复 他们抓走了凯尼格特工
He was abducted an hour ago.
他一小时前被绑了
Any possible motive?
可能动机
He has the Darkhold.
《黑暗神书》在他那儿
because he knows how to make things disappear.
因为他知道怎么把东西变没
And now someone's made him disappear.
现在有人把他变没了
Can't be a coincidence.
不可能是巧合
May's the only one who would know I gave it to Billy, so
梅是唯一猜得到我把书给了比利的人
I think we know where to point the finger.
所以我们应该知道这是谁干的了
He's been desperate to get his hands on that book,
他一直迫切想拿到那本书
and he's had eyes and ears on this base for
而且他在基地安插了耳目
God knows how long.
天知道多久了
But still, kidnapping a Koenig?
但是 绑架一个凯尼格
That's like catching moonlight.
这就像抓月光
We can't even find them half the time.
我们半数时间都找不到他们
If Radcliffe has aligned himself with Nadeer,
如果拉德克里夫跟纳迪尔统一阵线了
they'd have the resources to find him.
他们就有找到他的资源
Why would he join forces with Public Inhuman Hater #1?
他为什么要跟异人族头号公敌结盟
He has nothing against us.
他对我们并无敌意
She's got to be a means to an end.
她肯定只是他的手段
He needs access and protection.
他需要门路和保护
They picked up Agent Koenig.
他们接来了凯尼格特工
His Quinjet will be docking shortly.
他的昆式战斗机马上就将对接
Hopefully, Sam will have some more information for us.
希望萨姆能带来更多信息
If we can find who took Billy,
如果我们能找到带走比利的人
we may be able to connect them back to Nadeer.
或许能把他们跟纳迪尔联系起来
Fitz is working on it.
菲兹在想办法
I'm not going to let this come between us.
我不会让这件事影响我们的感情
What's the occasional bullet in the head among friends?
朋友之间偶尔往脑袋上打一枪算什么
Now talk. Where's Radcliffe?
说话 拉德克里夫在哪
I'm right in front of you, and...
我就在你面前
You've paralyzed me from the neck down.
你麻痹了我脖子以下的身体
You don't get to shoot first and ask questions later.
你不能先开枪再提问
We'll shoot whenever we damn please.
我们什么时候想开枪就开枪
And this time, nobody's gonna put you back together again.
这次 不会再有人把你拼凑起来了
What I meant is, I don't precisely know where I --
我的意思是 我并不清楚我...
where Dr. Radcliffe currently is at this precise moment.
拉德克里夫博士此时此刻究竟在哪
I could be out for a walk or getting groceries.
我可能出去散步或者去买杂货了
I need his CPU in one piece,
我需要他的CPU完好无损
not scattered all over the lab.
而不是散落在实验室里
I'm not trying to be difficult.
我不是有意找茬
You need to understand...
你们得明白
Things are not as they seem.
事情并不像看上去那样
You two will want to get acquainted.
你俩最好熟络一下
You're the last one the other's gonna see alive.
你们是彼此生前会见到的最后一个人了
Yeah, well, we're ready to die.
嗯 我们准备好赴死了
I'm extremely not ready to die.
我可完全没准备好赴死
Cut off my fingers, eat my liver,
切断我的手指 吃了我的肝脏
Nothing you do is gonna make me talk.
无论如何我都不会开口
You must've sustained some brain damage
你上次受刑的时候
during your last torture.
伤到脑子了吧
That was a greeting.
不过是打个招呼
the one who comes in this room next...
下一个进这个房间的人
The man who comes in here will do things to you...
进来的那个人会对你们做一些
that I can't even watch.
就连我都不忍看的事
He will break you.
他会让你们屈服
Yeah, well, Koenigs don't break.
凯尼格家的人不会屈服
All right? We're programmed to take pain, so bring it on!
好吗 我们学过承受痛苦 来吧
Oh, my God. I'm in so much pain.
天呐 我疼死了
I don't think I can take this.
我觉得我受不了了
That guy hits really hard.
那人下手好狠
Do you have any, uh, any, like, cyanide or --
你有什么...氰化物之类的
Cyanide? Why would I --
氰化物 我怎么会...
Or, like, a paper bag.
或是纸袋子
You put it over my head,
你把袋子套在我头上
you suffocate me really quick.
利落地闷死我
This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.
这都怪我 对不起
- Who are you? - Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
-你是谁 -霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
I work for S.H.I.E.L.D., too.
我也为神盾局工作
I'm afraid I'm the reason you're here.
我恐怕是你在这里的原因
I told them Coulson gave you the book.
我告诉他们科尔森把书给你了
The boo-- What book?
书 什么书
My friend, I made some questionable allegiances to get ahold of it,
我为了得到它结交了不怎么样的盟友
and they double-crossed me. That's...
他们出卖了我 所以
That's why we're here, wherever here is.
我们才被带来这不知是哪的地方
Agent Koenig, welcome aboard.
凯尼格特工 欢迎登机
Agent Coulson, Agent May...
科尔森特工 梅特工
A-- -- Agent Quake.
震波女特工
- Yeah. - What's the latest, Sam?
-嗯 -最新情况如何 萨姆
Any sign of Billy?
有比利的踪迹吗
Well, I found the Humvee at the end of a dock, but...
我在一个码头尽头找到那辆悍马了 但是...
No, they either evaporated
他们要么人间蒸发了
or dove into the sea.
要么就是开进海里了
My intent was -- was purely scientific.
我的初衷完全是为了科学
But, oh, the things I saw...
但我看到的东西...
It was expanding my brain and my reality --
那扩展了我的大脑 我的现实
You're getting all Gollum-y again.
你又像咕噜一样了
Well, that's -- that's what the Darkhold does to you --
《黑暗神书》对人就有这样的效力
Yeah, maybe you should tell them where the book is.
或许你该告诉他们书在哪
Let it drive them mad.
让它逼疯他们
I am the captain of this ship,
我是这艘船的船长
and you are my prisoners.
你们是我的囚犯
you will be treated as welcomed guests.
你们就会得到座上宾的待遇
If not, you will be removed...
否则 你们将被
That -- That -- That won't be necessary.
没那个必要了
Perfectly chilled, pure.
冰镇 不掺水
The onion enhances the experience.
洋葱让感觉更妙
But people forget the old ways.
但人们会忘记老法子
Now they'll put flavors in it -- vanilla...
现在他们往里添加味道 香草
The old ways are better.
老法子更好
Simple, built to last.
简单 持久
Like this submarine.
就像这艘潜水艇
all software, less hardware.
都是软件 硬件少了
You put too much faith in them.
你太信任它们了
Man is the superior machine.
人是更优越的机器
am the superior man.
是更优越的人
I'm told you refuse to talk...
我得知你们不肯开口
...and that you welcome pain.
而且不惧痛苦
I, too, love pain.
我也喜欢痛苦
And I love to make others feel it
我喜欢让其他人感受痛苦
Senator Nadeer promised me
纳迪尔参议员向我保证
he wouldn't be permanently damaged.
他不会遭受永久性的损伤
She's not the captain of this ship.
她不是船长
But he isn't going to talk.
但他不会开口的
What do you suggest, Doctor?
你什么意思 博士
Let me get inside his head.
让我进入他的脑子
This is a complete and unacceptable invasion of my privacy.
这是对我隐私严重的不可接受的侵犯
Well, since you refuse to cooperate,
鉴于你不肯配合
Fitz is going to reprogram you to sing like a canary.
菲兹要重新编程你 让你像金丝雀一样开口唱
Singing I can understand, perhaps,
唱歌我还能理解
but singing like a bird?
但像金丝雀一样歌唱
Why not Mick Jagger?
为什么不是像米克·贾格尔
That's nothing like Aida's code. That's nothing like anything.
这完全不像艾达的代码 什么都不像
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
This code is advanced.
代码很高级
It's like fifth-generation syntax.
像是五代语法
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的东西
Every time I keep trying to alter it,
每次我企图修改它
it kicks me right back to the --
它都把我踢回到
Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore.
希望我们的友谊能地久天长[拉丁语]
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
智者少言[拉丁语]
Alea iacta est.
木已成舟[拉丁语]
The only thing worse than a robot is a possessed one.
比机器人更糟的就是被鬼上身的机器人
I agree. That was no fun.
是啊 刚刚可一点不好玩
Where's Daisy when we need her?
需要黛西的时候她怎么不在
Who developed the code?!
谁开发的代码
Who programmed you?!
谁编程了你
Was it Radcliffe? Aida?
是拉德克里夫吗 还是艾达
I can't see their faces.
我看不到他们的脸
- They're both Russian? - Da.
-他们都是俄罗斯人 -嗯
Da, I'm lucky to be alive.
嗯 我很庆幸还活着
I love Billy, but he is not a fighter.
我爱比利 但他不是个斗士
He left me there to handle it.
他丢下我一人面对
That's him kicking ass,
那是他在大展身手
and that's you, hiding behind the bar.
那是你 躲在酒吧后面
No, I -- I think you got us --
不 我觉得你把我们
I think you got us flipped, there.
我觉得你把我们搞混了
you're literally wearing the same thing right now.
你现在还穿着那身衣服呢
We have no idea what Billy did with the Darkhold.
我们完全不清楚比利怎么处理了《黑暗神书》
I didn't want to know.
我也不想知道
That was the whole point in giving it to him.
给他就是这个目的
Well, we need to get it back and destroy it.
我们得把它拿回来并销毁
If you'd given it to me --
如果你把它给了我
And they'd have you now.
他们就会抓走你了
I wanted to protect you,
我想保护你
and the Koenigs have dealt with this kind of thing before.
几个凯尼格特工以前处理过这种事
You don't need to protect me, Phil.
你不需要保护我的 菲尔
But I've lost too much lately.
但我最近失去了太多
I'm not gonna lose you.
我不想再失去你
Both the guys who tried to assassinate the Director were Russian.
两个企图刺杀局长的人都是俄罗斯人
This has to be connected.
这肯定有联系
Maybe there's, like, a "Red Dawn" thing happening,
或许这是"红色黎明"的情况
but what does it have to do with Billy?
但这跟比利有什么关系
They don't want Billy.
他们要的不是比利
They want something I entrusted to him.
他们要的是我托付给他的东西
Is it... smaller than a Quinjet?
那比昆式战斗机小吗
And yes, considerably.
是的 小很多
Hello, Russian Bad Guy.
你好 俄罗斯坏蛋
Run facial recognition.
进行面部识别
- See if we come up with a lead. - Copy.
-看会不会有什么线索 -收到
I don't care what this is or what you guys do.
我不管这是干什么 你们做什么
I'm not gonna talk.
我不会开口的
You won't have to. That's the beauty of it.
你不用开口 这就是妙处所在
This machine will allow me access to his mind.
这台机器能让我进入他的大脑
We'll get all the information we need
我们无需动他一根手指
without laying a hand on him.
就能得到我们所需的信息
Well, you're not gonna get anything out of me.
你休息从我这儿打探到什么
Because my mind is a steel trap inside of a sealed box
我的脑袋就像装在密封盒子里的钢夹一样牢靠
surrounded by quicksand and --
周围都是流沙
Oh, is that a puppy?
那是一只狗狗吗
We've given him a Sedative Scenario
我们给他投射了一个有镇静效果的情景
to keep him relaxed while we map his cerebral matter.
让他保持放松 同时测绘他的脑物质
That'll allow me to have a look around inside his mind.
这样我就能在他脑子里看看了
This book better be worth it.
这书最好值得
If you want to get rid of the Inhumans,
如果你想清除异人族
the answer will be in it.
答案就在其中
And what's in it for you?
有你什么好处
Then we want the same thing.
那我们的愿望是一致的
You're staring at me.
你在盯着我
I can't believe I'm sitting here with Quake!
我就是不敢相信我跟震波女坐在一起
You know, this is --
这简直...
Oh, somebody pinch me.
谁掐我一下
We've known each other for three years.
我们都认识三年了
Yeah, I knew Skye, but you're -- you're Quake.
是啊 我认识斯凯 但你是震波女
And she doesn't love the name Quake.
而且她不喜欢震波女这个名字
But you're -- you're a superhero!
但你是个超级英雄
I mean, that's so awesome!
太赞了啊
Did you know that online,
你知道网上
there's a library of fan fiction about Quake?
有一图书馆的震波女同人小说吗
Did not need to know that.
这种事我不需要知道的
Oh, well, you should Google it.
你该去谷歌一下
Because it's -- it's...
因为那...
Actually, no, you shouldn't.
其实 还是别了
You shouldn't. Forget I said that.
别去谷歌 忘了我说的话
Some of it is a little on the steamier side.
有一些挺黄的
Not that I've read it!
我当然是没读过
You -- But you hear things.
但...总会有所耳闻
I mean, they got you 'shipping with Black Widow.
他们现在推你和黑寡妇的CP
Some of the drawings are --
有些画简直...
They -- They call you Quack.
你俩被称为震波黑
Ex-SVR, Special Ops...
前对外情报局 特种部队
The same Special Ops division
跟那两个企图
the two men who tried to assassinate the Director were in.
刺杀局长的人属于同一个特种部队分部
- And there's our link to Nadeer. - Get this.
-跟纳迪尔的联系在这里 -听好
They all have ties to Prime Minister Olshenko.
他们都跟总理奥申科有关联
The Russian Prime Minister who was attacked by an Inhuman --
那个被异人袭击的俄罗斯总理
And then threw Bobbi and Hunter under the bus
芭比和亨特救了他之后
after they saved his life. This is bad.
他又拿他们顶锅 这可不妙
We got Nadeer, International Watchdogs,
纳迪尔 国际化的监察者
and Russian spies all united because --
俄罗斯间谍联合了起来 就因为
Because they hate Inhumans.
他们恨异人族
Yeah, that's why they want the Darkhold.
是啊 所以他们才想要《黑暗神书》
'Cause it'll show them how to wipe out the Inhumans.
因为那能教他们怎么铲除异人族
You knew Billy had the Darkhold?
你知道比利拿走了《黑暗神书》
Well, yeah, I couldn't say anything
是啊 周围那么多闲杂人等
with all the Red Shirts hanging around.
我又不方便说
Do you know what he did with it?
你知道他怎么处理的吗
I'd like to help you,
我也想帮你们
I have some trust issues.
我有信任危机
Fitz, it's not Radcliffe.
菲兹 那不是拉德克里夫
Yeah, I know it's not! But he thinks like he does.
我知道它不是 但它跟他的思路一致
Betrayed me, betrayed S.H.I.E.L.D.,
背叛了我 背叛了神盾局
he made me lie to you,
他逼我骗你
and he made me think he was my friend.
还让我以为他是我的朋友
You were like a son to me.
你就像我的儿子
What's this really about?
这究竟是怎么回事
You can do it the easy way --
你可以自己乖乖闭嘴
Why don't you just turn him off?
你为什么不关掉它
He needs to be powered on to access his programming,
它得通着电才能读取编程
not that it matters. I'm not getting anywhere.
虽然无所谓 我根本毫无进展
We all have programming.
我们都有编程
It may be more obvious in my case,
或许就我而言更加明显
but what is a human if not a function of programming?
但人不就是编程的函数吗
You've been programmed -- by betrayal, abandonment...
你也被编程了 被背叛 还有抛弃
Ward, who you thought was your friend,
沃德 你以为是你朋友的人
Daisy who left you all, your father...
黛西 她抛下了你们 你父亲
He's just trying to distract you.
他只是想分你的心
It's not him, it's me.
不是它 是我
It's way beyond me.
这远超我的水平
That's your father talking.
那是你父亲的丧气话
Isn't that what he used to say to you?
他以前不是老这么说你吗
Not enough, not smart enough?
不够 不够聪明
Why would you say that?
你为什么要那么说
Because I knew him.
因为我认识他
I wanted to tell you, but
我想告诉你的
I was afraid it would open old wounds.
但我担心这会揭开旧疮疤
That's not possible.
这不可能
Glasgow isn't that big, Fitz.
格拉斯哥没那么大 菲兹
Your father and I were classmates,
你父亲和我是同学
St. Mungo's at Eastwood.
伊斯特伍德的圣蒙戈
- Fitz, it's lying. - No.
-菲兹 这是谎言 -不
How would Radcliffe know those things?
拉德克里夫怎么会知道这些
Maybe he had access to your files.
或许他看过你的档案
This is a -- a firewall.
这是防火墙
It's playing mind games, trying to distract you,
它在玩心理游戏 想分你的心
because it knows you'll crack the code.
因为它知道你会破解代码
He knows it, so do you.
它知道 你也知道
Actually, your exact quote was,
其实 你的原话是
"Where's Daisy when we need her?"
"需要黛西的时候她怎么不在"
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Let's wipe its memory, give it to Mack.
清除它的记忆 交给迈克吧
We'll find Radcliffe another way.
我们另想办法找到拉德克里夫
- I like that plan. - We weren't friends,
-我喜欢这计划 -我们不是朋友
but we'd take the same train to the city for work.
但我们乘同一班火车去城里上班
Sometimes we sat together.
有时候我们会坐在一起
One time, he showed me a picture of his new son,
有一次 他给我看了他新生儿子的照片
I swear I'm telling the truth, Fitz.
我发誓我说的是真的 菲兹
I saw him a few months ago.
我几个月前才见过他
He said I was to tell you --
他叫我告诉你
How long does this take?
这要多久
While we're waiting, perhaps you could tell me
我们等候期间 或许你可以告诉我
why you dislike the Inhumans so much.
你为什么那么不喜欢异人族
Yes, some of them are monsters, true, but --
是的 他们有些人是很可怕 但是
they did not suffer, labor to become what they are.
他们不经历苦难 努力 就成了他们那样
They have great power...
他们有强大的力量
but they didn't earn it.
但那不是他们赢得的
They are unnatural things.
他们是有违自然的
We will destroy them...
我们要毁灭他们
and then the thing that brought them upon us.
然后毁灭将他们带来的东西
Cerebral cortex mapping is complete.
大脑皮层测绘完成
You may now enter his memories.
你可以进入他的记忆了
One thing at a time, Doctor.
一件件事来 博士
Where's my puppy? Who took my puppy?
我的狗狗呢 谁拿走了我的狗狗
Take him to the brig.
带他去禁闭室
Take me to the Darkhold, Agent Koenig.
带我去找《黑暗神书》 凯尼格特工
He's making something.
他在做什么
He's building a bomb to destroy the Darkhold.
他在建造炸弹毁掉《黑暗神书》
Never mind. False alarm.
没事 假警报
You can't underestimate Radcliffe.
你不能低估拉德克里夫
We have to assume he's gonna get the information out of Billy.
我们得假设他能从比利口中探得信息
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
He doesn't know where it is.
他不知道它在哪
I'm in his head, but I'm also seeing him.
我在他脑子里 但我还能看到他
Doesn't make sense, unless...
没道理啊 除非
He doesn't have it.
不在他手里
You sent us after the wrong man?
你叫我们找错了人
No, he had it, but he gave it to someone
不 本来在他手里 但他给了别人
who looks just like him -- a brother or...
那人长得跟他一样 是兄弟
- Where is it? - I don't know.
-它在哪 -我不知道
You just said Billy gave it to you.
你刚说比利把书给了你
- He did. - You forgot where you hid it?
-对 -你忘记你藏在了哪
- No, I didn't hide it. - So you still have it?
-我没藏它 -还在你手里吗
- No. - Then what did you do with it?
-不在 -那你怎么处理它的
I gave it to Agent Koenig.
我给凯尼格特工了
- You gave it back to Billy? - Negative.
-你还给比利了 -没有
- Then who? - L.T.
-那给谁了 -LT
- Who's L.T.? - Special Agent L.T. Koenig.
-LT是谁 -特别特工LT·凯尼格
There's another one?
还有一个
No, not just another one.
不 没那么简单
L.T. got us all into S.H.I.E.L.D.
LT让我们进入神盾局的
We have to pick up L.T.
我们得去找LT
I don't think any Koenig is safe right now.
我觉得所有凯尼格现在都不安全
That Rad-Bot was really getting under his skin.
机器人拉德克里夫真的激怒他了
Oh, he'll be fine.
他不会有事的
He just needs some space at the moment.
他现在就是需要点空间
What was all that about, uh...his father?
他父亲的事是怎么回事
Fitz never mentioned him before.
菲兹从未提起过他
He was not a good man.
他不是个好人
Always telling Fitz he was stupid and worthless.
总对菲兹说他笨 没用
I think that's why Fitz became so clever.
我觉得这就是菲兹会这么聪明的原因
I'd like to have a few words with that man.
我想跟那人聊聊
But he walked out on them when Fitz was 10.
但他在菲兹10岁时抛下了他们
He hasn't seen or heard from him since.
此后他再没有过他的消息
So you're telling me with all the tools and tech
你是说 就凭神盾局的一切
that S.H.I.E.L.D. has at its disposal,
工具和科技
- we can't find him? - We could.
-还找不到他 -是可以找到
But Fitz doesn't want to.
但菲兹不想找
You guys got anything?
你们有发现吗
This club is L.T. Koenig's last known location.
这家俱乐部是LT·凯尼格最后的已知地点
Just a lot of man-buns.
只有很多丸子头
And one crazy-ass handle bar mustache.
还有个难看得要死的小胡子
I hope we're not too late.
希望我们没太迟了
Those Koenigs are tough,
凯尼格家的人很坚强
but they've been through enough already.
但他们已经承受了太多
We all have. That's the game.
我们都是 这一行就是如此
I guess we should be grateful.
看来我们该心存感激
After all the years, all the missions,
那么多年 那么多次任务
all the close calls...
那么多次死里逃生
- Both our deaths. - Right.
-我们的死亡 -是啊
After all that, we're still standing,
经历了那么多 我们还活着
Maybe we should toast to that.
或许我们该为此敬一杯
We've been, uh, making a lot of toasts lately.
我们最近经常举杯庆祝
Maybe we should try something else.
或许我们该试试别的
Guys, I think you need to get in here.
两位 你们该进来一下
Welcome to the inside of my mind, Sheeple.
欢迎来到我大脑里 跟群羊
You guys watching any, uh, any good programming lately?
你们最近看过什么好...节目[编程]吗
You know why they call it "programming," right?
知道为什么叫做"编程"吧
Because you're being programmed through little screens,
因为这些小屏幕 大屏幕
big screens, little morphine drips of sequels and prequels
像吗啡点滴一样的前传 续作 僵尸 歌手
and zombies and Kanyes,
快拍 不爽猫
Snapchats and Grumpy Cats,
都在对你进行洗脑
all designed by the media, corporate S.H.I.E.L.D. machine,
都是媒体设计好的 神盾局公司机器
and you're asleep, binge-watching the Apocalypse!
你睡着觉 连看着天启的节目
You know what Tony Stark's armor is powered by?
知道托尼·斯塔克的盔甲由什么供能吗
Did these guys come off an assembly line?
这些人是流水线上下来的吗
Who are you?! Why are you here?!
你是谁 你来做什么
What are you doing? You're ruining my set!
你干什么 你毁掉我的表演了
You were doing that all by yourself.
你自己毁得不轻了
It's all right. We're with S.H.I.E.L.D..
没事 我们是神盾局的
No! You can't be in here!
不 你们不能进来
This is a Peace Palace.
这是宁静的殿堂
S.H.I.E.L.D. storm troopers have got to go.
神盾局风暴突击队必须离开
Coulson, what are you doing here?
科尔森 你来做什么
Billy's in trouble, and you could be in danger, too.
比利有麻烦了 你可能也有危险
He's an idiot, and, unfortunately, my brother.
是个白痴 很不幸 也是我兄弟
Agent L.T. Koenig.
我是LT·凯尼格特工
Sorry about kicking your candy ass.
抱歉踢了你个娘娘腔
She ice'd me, and now I'm aboard your War Bird!
她冰冻了我 现在我在你的战鸟上了
Stop being a whiny little bitch.
别叽叽歪歪的了
We brought you here for your own protection.
我们带你来是为了保护你
I don't want your protection.
我不需要你的保护
I don't want anything to do with your Agents of Doom.
我不想跟你们这些死神特工沾上关系
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
We had the same parents, same teachers,
我们有一样的父母 一样的老师
same liquor cabinet.
一样的酒水柜
Your brothers toughened up, joined the cause --
你的兄弟们都坚强了起来 加入了大业
Yeah, that worked out great for Eric.
是啊 看埃里克的下场多好
He'd be alive if it wasn't for you!
如果不是你 他就不会死
Eric died so good people could live and do good things.
埃里克牺牲了 好让好人活下去 做好事
What good have you done for the world?
你为这世界做了什么好事
Okay, okay, guys, guys, hey.
好了 各位
We're family, okay? Okay?
我们是一家人 好吗
Eric wouldn't have wanted this.
埃里克不会希望如此的
So let's bring it in for a little Koenig Krush.
我们来个凯尼格熊抱吧
- What was that for?! - You let your guard down.
-干什么 -你放下了戒备
Didn't I teach you anything?
我难道没教你吗
We were having a moment.
我们正温馨着呢
Grow 'em back now. It's time to work.
把蛋蛋再长出来吧 该干活儿了
Okay. Can I go home?
好吧 我可以回家吗
We can't let you leave 'til we know what's going on.
搞清情况前我们不能放你走
These gentlemen will take you to your room.
这几位先生会带你去你的房间
If you need anything, just let them know.
你需要什么告诉他们就好
I think I have a lead on Billy.
我好像有比利的线索了
Okay, so, after they left the SVR,
好了 他们离开对外情报局后
our Russian bad boys were employed as security officers
几个俄罗斯坏蛋被雇为了安保人员
for a weapons-manufacturing firm linked to...
雇主是一家武器制造商 与
this guy -- Anton Ivanov,
这人有关 安东·艾文诺夫
a reclusive industrialist
深居简出的实业家
with interests all over the globe.
在全球都有生意
Could be the source of Nadeer's financing.
或许是纳迪尔资金的源头
He's also an avid collector of military antiques,
他还积极收集古董军用品
so guns, tanks, and...A submarine.
枪啊 坦克啊 潜水艇啊
Throw everything you have at it.
全力追查
We find him, we find Billy,
找到他 就能找到比利
maybe a way to bring down Nadeer.
或许就能有办法扳倒纳迪尔
At least we know the Darkhold's safe.
至少我们知道《黑暗神书》很安全
That's the bad news.
坏消息在这里
I gave it to Billy.
我把它给了比利
It was Operation Hot Potato.
那是"烫手山芋"行动
Pass it back and forth, keep it moving.
来回传递 不停转移
Billy was the last to have it.
比利是最后拿它的人
So my guess is, he put it in the Labyrinth.
我猜 他放在迷宫里了
What's the Labyrinth?
迷宫是什么
It's a top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D. vault.
是一间绝密神盾局密室
Only the Koenigs know its location.
只有凯尼格家人知道地点
We need to get there
我们得赶去
before they get the information out of Billy.
得赶在他们从比利那儿打探到情报之前
Now we're getting somewhere.
总算有进展了
Aida, remember these numbers --
艾达 记住这些数字
Now turn this boat around.
把潜艇调头
I give the orders on this ship.
我的艇 我下令
Your tone sounds threatening.
你的口气有威胁的意味
Now, let's not lose our heads.
咱们别冲动
What seems to be the problem here?
有什么问题
You put too much faith in machines.
你太信任机器了
I'm going to go get the information out of him my way.
我要用我的方式 撬开他的嘴
If it's the same, then we go.
如果是一样的 我们就去
Get them out of here.
带他们出去
You brought an Inhuman on my ship?
你带了个异人上我的艇
Aida, release him.
艾达 放了他
Simple, built to last.
简单 但持久
Now turn this boat around.
把艇调头
I keep telling myself
我不断对自己说
I don't care if Radcliffe knows my father,
我不在乎拉德克里夫是不是认识我爸
I'm over it, but...
我早翻篇了 但是
Maybe I'm stuck in a loop.
或许我卡在循环里了
...they're all the same.
他们都一样
It keeps happening.
这种事总在发生
I don't see it that way.
我不那么看
You know that it's true.
你知道就是这样的
Yes, they betrayed you.
是啊 他们都背叛了你
And after everything you've been through,
你经历了那么多创伤
no one would blame you if you put up your own firewall.
如果你建起自己的防火墙也没人会怪你
Instead, you became the most
你却成了
open, loyal, caring person I've ever met.
我认识的最坦率 忠诚 有爱的人
Maybe that's why it keeps happening.
或许就是因此我才总遇到这种事
It's why I fell in love with you.
我就是因此而爱上了你
Who you really are, that's not programming.
你真实的样子 那不叫编程
It's something way beyond that.
远远没那么简单
Just you and me now, Tin Man.
就剩你和我了 锡人
You don't mess with my buddy
你惹了我的哥们
and walk away from it.
别想就这么算了
If you shoot me now, it'll be murder.
如果你打死我 那是谋杀
You're just a bunch of ones and zeroes,
你不过是一堆0和1
not flesh and blood.
不是血肉之躯
That's not life, Mack.
那不是生命 迈克
That's just biology, and biology is just...
那只是生物 生物只是
software programming you to die.
软件编程 让你注定死去
But I have something you will never have --
但我有你永远不会有的东西
that will continue long after I'm gone.
等我死了 它还会存在很久
How can you be so sure I don't have one?
你怎么确定我就没有
If a soul doesn't come from your flesh and blood
如果灵魂并非来自你的血肉之躯
or my ones and zeroes,
或我的0和1
then it has to come from somewhere else,
那它肯定有出处
somewhere unrelated to our physical bodies.
与我们的实体身体无关联的地方
If you can have one, so can I.
如果你可以有个灵魂 那我也可以有
You are a sly one, aren't you?
你真狡猾 是吧
If you don't think I'm alive and don't have a soul,
如果你不认为我是活物 没有灵魂
then why did you feel the need to switch me on before killing me?
那你杀我之前为什么非要启动我
- I like to hear robots scream. - Mack! Stop!
-我想听机器人尖叫 -迈克 住手
I know a way around his programming.
我有办法绕过他的编程了
If you don't stop,
如果你不停下
you're gonna cause irreparable damage.
你会造成不可挽回的伤害
You'll never learn what your father said.
你就无从知道你父亲说了什么
Don't care. I'm out of that loop.
不在乎 我跳出那个循环了
You want to tell me what's going on?
你想告诉我这怎么回事吗
Something Jemma said.
珍玛说的话
We're more than our programming.
我们不只是编程那么简单
There's something else...
还有别的
I give up. I'm ready to talk.
我放弃 我愿意说了
What do you need to know?
你想知道什么
He couldn't crack the code because it wasn't a code.
他破解不了代码 因为那不是代码
It's just a bunch of gibberish.
而是乱码
So what's running him?
那是什么在驱动他
You -- you -- you telling me thing is a-- alive?
你是告诉我 这玩意是活的吗
Fitz, please. Stop.
菲兹 拜托 停下
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
All I'm saying is...
我是说...
L.T., stay with Quake and Agent May.
LT 跟着震波女和梅特工
Agent Coulson, come with me.
科尔森特工 跟我来
I'm going with them.
我要跟他们走
So, what was it like growing up with four of them?
跟他们四个一起长大是什么感觉
There was a lot of crying.
整天哭鼻子
They picked on you?
他们欺负你吗
The laundry was disgusting.
脏衣服很恶心
Enough DNA to make a clone army.
有足够的DNA来造支克隆军队了
Wait here. I'll be right back.
在这儿等着 我马上回来
So...read any good books lately?
那么...最近读过什么好书吗
Imagine how big our brains would be
想象一下如果有时间看完所有书
if we had time to read them all.
我们的大脑容量得多大
It's made of light,
是光制造的
but it's functioning like a corporeal, biological brain.
但功能跟生物肉体大脑并无区别
Quantum energy storing data --
量子能储存数据
it's as if synapses are interacting.
就像是突触在相互作用
No, not even in the slightest.
根本不可能
I wish I could take credit,
真希望这是我的杰作
but this was all Aida and the Darkhold.
但这全归功于艾达和《黑暗神书》
Everything in the original brains --
几个原始大脑里的一切东西
memories, knowledge, desires --
记忆 知识 欲望
is contained in the quantum brains.
都被容纳于这些量子大脑里
- So, you see, I re-- - You said "brains."
-所以... -"几个""这些"
What? Talk to me.
怎么了 告诉我
Radcliffe mapped another brain.
拉德克里夫测绘过另一个大脑
I saw it. I watched him do it.
我看到了 我看着他做的
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
我从没读过《尤利西斯》I never read "Ulysses."
I always wanted to take a month off,
我一直想休息一个月
go to Ireland, read it in pubs.
去一趟爱尔兰 在酒吧里看看这本小说
Maybe we should go together.
也许我们应该一起去
It's a little nerdy.
这有点书呆气
Did you mean it when you said
你说你准备好面对接下来的事
you're ready for whatever comes next?
那是认真的吗
Hey, what's -- what's going on?
怎么了
Three men, armed,
三个人 全副武装
heading our way, and they've got Billy.
朝我们这儿来 还带着比利
All right. Take this.
好吧 拿着这个
No need for you to be the target.
你不用成为他们的目标
What's going on? Give it to me.
怎么了 给我
What are you doing, May? Put the gun down.
怎么了 梅 放下枪
I'm sorry, Coulson. I can't.
对不起 科尔森 不行
This is the right thing to do.
我这样做是对的
Leave me alone, and I'll take care of it.
让我走 我会保管好它
Destroy it, yeah. That's the plan.
对 销毁它 我们说好的
Now lower your damn weapon and give me the Darkhold!
放下枪 给我《黑暗神书》
'Cause it's not in your programming.
因为那不是你的程序
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Why would you say that?
你为什么那么说
Because there's some things you can't fake.
有些东西无法伪装
He switched you, didn't he?
他把你调包了 是吗
How long have you been...
多久了
So this is what Radcliffe programmed you to do?
拉德克里夫就编程你偷书
I didn't know what my mission was
拿到书之前
until I had my hands on it.
我不知道任务是什么
Where's the real May?
真的梅在哪
I am the real May.
我就是真的梅
Her thoughts, her memories, her desires...
我有她的思想 记忆 渴望
May would never betray me.
梅不会背叛我
Radcliffe made some adjustments.
拉德克里夫调整了这点
So, May's a freakin' robot.
梅是个机器人
- How did you know? - Fitz and Simmons...
-你怎么知道 -菲兹和西蒙斯说的
Give us the book, I'll give you your brother.
把书给我们 我就把你兄弟还给你
My brother? What, are you kidding?
我兄弟 你开什么玩笑
I've never seen this guy before in my life.
我从没见过这个人
You want the book?
你想要书是吗
What did they do to you, man?
他们对你做了什么
They took my puppy.
他们拿走了我的狗狗
You're gonna be okay, little brother.
你会没事的 弟弟
Grab Billy and let's get to the Quinjet.
带上比利 我们回昆式战斗机
Le me help you. Okay.
我来帮你
Hello, Agent May.
你好啊 梅特工
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
This is exactly what you were supposed to do.
这正是你应该做的事
I'm eternally grateful.
我会永远感激你
You weren't built to last.
你本就坚持不了多久
The Labyrinth is compromised.
迷宫被入侵了
The deadliest tome in the world
世界上最致命的书
is in the hands of a mad scientist,
落入了疯狂科学家之手
who snuck out the back door with cattle-prod man.
他跟一个拿着赶牛棒的人从后门溜走了
I'm...sorry we let you down.
抱歉我们让你们失望了
We now have the name of the man who kidnapped you,
我们现在知道了是谁绑架了你
who's probably been funding Nadeer,
他很可能也是资助纳迪尔
maybe even Radcliffe.
甚至拉德克里夫的人
Now we can hunt them and stop them.
现在我们可以追捕并阻止他们
I st-- I still can't believe
我还是无法相信
he made a fully functioning autonomous LMD.
他建造了一个能完全自主运转的生化机器人替身
Yeah, put us to shame.
是啊 我们自愧不如
Sam and Billy were part of the original LMD program.
萨姆和比利参与过最初的生化机器人替身项目
Wait. Are you saying they're --
等等 你是说他们是...
Obsolete. Without a doubt.
不用说 完全淘汰了
- So you all are...? - Technicians.
-那你们都是... -技术人员
What? You thought they were robots?
怎么 你以为他们是机器人吗
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
You're still a sheep, though. You're all sheep!
不过你还是一头羊 你们都是羊
Well, the Quinjet's ready when you are.
你们准备好了就上昆式战斗机吧
We'll get you home safely.
我们会把你们安全送回家的
As always, thank you for your service.
一如既往 感谢你们的奉献
Any time, Coulson.
随时效劳 科尔森
I hope this is the last of them.
希望这是最后一个了
There's still one more.
还有一个
He couldn't destroy it. Not yet.
他还不能毁掉它
If we can't find the real May, then...
如果我们找不到真正的梅 那...
...that's all that's left of her.
只有它和她还有些关联
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
though a narrow escape for both of you.
尽管你们俩都是侥幸逃脱
The old ways always are.
老法子永远更好
You said you wanted to destroy the Inhumans
你说你想消灭异人
and the thing that brought them upon us.
和将他们带来的东西
It's something I've been after for a very long time.
我为此追寻很久了
Some people say it's an obsession.
有人认为这是我的执念
Every time something strange happens in the world,
每次世界上发生什么奇怪的事
I believe it is responsible
我认为这个星球上
for all of the alien problems on this planet --
所有外星人问题都与它有关
the Chitauri, the Kree, Inhumans.
奇塔瑞族 克里人 异人
He is always there...
他永远在场...
standing behind, out of focus...
藏在幕后 焦点之外
yet he is everywhere.
但却又无处不在
And Mr. Shockley said he was there last night.
肖克利先生说他昨晚就在场
I can assure you...
我向你保证
You can help me get to him?
你能帮我找到他吗