神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第15集: 禅宗入定 Self Control

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I have waited a long time for a face-to-face.
我早就想跟你面对面了
There's a stretch of time in there
当时有段时间
that's unaccounted for when no one was in contact.
所有人的联络都被切断了
They switched people out.
他们换了人
The plan worked.
计划成功了
We have replaced the top operatives at S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们替换了神盾局的顶尖特工
- How many? - All of them.
-多少人 -他们都是
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 煮粥达人 *PiPi* Silence 胡说大王
翻译 草草 时间轴 念念 三水 映映
校对 草草 后期 饿得慌 总监 草草
Studies show music increases dopamine levels by 9%.
研究显示听音乐可以让多巴胺分泌量提高9%
So I picked a recording that seemed to be one of your favorites.
所以我挑了一张你似乎非常喜欢的专辑
I always imagined
我一直认为
this would be good music to be born to...
这首曲子很适合伴随生命的到来
not...
而不是
the other thing.
离去
I didn't bring you here to die.
我把你带来这儿不是为了让你死
I'm going to save you.
我要救你
I'm not afraid to go.
我不怕死
One of my prime directives
我的主指令之一
is to protect the Framework.
就是保护框架
- And I need you alive to do that. - No!
-只有你活着才能做到这点 -不
I don't want to live as a festering cripple.
我不想像个废物一样活着
And you better not be talking about messing with my brain.
你最好不是要打我脑子的主意
I don't want to be a thing like you.
我可不想变成你那样的东西
Don't worry.
别担心
You'll be many things.
你会变成很多东西
神盾局特工第四季 第十五集
神盾局特工第四季 第十五集
神盾局特工第四季 第十五集
神盾局特工
We have to get out of here.
我们必须逃出去
No, Jemma, we have to be careful.
不 珍玛 我们必须小心行事
They can't know that we know.
不能让他们发现我们知道了
But we can only imagine
我们无法确定
what the Russian and Radcliffe programmed them to do.
俄国佬和拉德克里夫设置了怎样的程序
They could kill us, or they could -- they --
他们可能会杀了我们 他们可能...
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
If they wanted to, they would have already.
如果他们想那样做早就动手了
Unless they're waiting to separate us from the general population,
除非他们想把我们和大家分开
then kill us or switch us or --
然后再杀了或者替换了我们
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Take a breath, take a breath.
深呼吸 深呼吸
It's okay.
没事的
The one advantage we have over them
我们的一个优势是
is they don't know that we're on to them.
他们不知道我们发现他们了
Yeah.
是的
But they're gonna be suspicious if we don't act normal.
但如果我们行为异常 他们就会起疑
Right. Yeah.
对 对
Maybe we could ask someone who wasn't on the op --
也许我们可以找没出那个任务的人...
Agent Fitz.
菲兹特工
Yes, Coulson, sir.
是 科尔森 长官
We haven't been able to locate the submarine on satellite.
我们用卫星找不到潜艇
In your best estimation,
你们能否估计一下
do you think it has missile-launch capabilities?
它是否有导弹发射功能吗
Well, we couldn't know that for sure,
我们目前确定不了
but one could posit that, yeah.
但那是有可能的
Then we'll have to assume the worst.
那我们就要做最坏的打算
That the Russian has people to enact his endgame.
俄国佬有手段启动终局行动
And his goal in life was to kill all Inhumans.
他的人生目标是杀光所有异人
That's why we're bringing them all here, to headquarters.
所以我们要把他们都召集到总部来
Of course.
当然了
Makes perfect sense.
这合情合理
Well, once this storm has cleared up,
等风暴过去
and the Director has fully recovered,
局长也康复后
we can start to put a system together to --
我们可以开始准备...
I've recovered enough.
我恢复得差不多了
My God, that was fast.
天哪 还真是快
A little sore, but I'll manage.
还有点酸痛 但没关系
I think Daisy here should contact the Inhumans personally
我觉得黛西应该亲自去联系那些异人
and oversee their transfer to H.Q.
然后监督他们转移来总部
- I'll take care of it. - I'll help make calls.
-我会处理的 -我帮忙打电话
That's our top priority.
那是我们的当务之急
Along with finding Agent May, right?
还有找到梅特工 对吗
Of course.
当然
Well, perhaps Simmons and I should retire to my office
或许西蒙斯和我应该回我办公室
and, uh, discuss the logistics of the search.
讨论搜寻的后勤问题
Actually, we -- y-- f-- discovered
事实上 我们突袭时
an old U.S.S.R. communication hardware device,
发现了一台旧苏联通讯
um, on the raid.
硬件设备
Maybe they used that for communicating.
或许他们是用那个来通讯
But we should probably keep a brain trust together
但我们或许应该让智囊团待在一起
until we can decipher the code.
直到破解代码
Good idea.
好主意
Time's a-wasting. Let's get to it.
别浪费时间了 行动吧
We need to scan and replace those last two immediately.
我们需要立刻扫描并且替换最后那两个
Carefully, undetected.
谨慎行事 不能被发现
We're still outnumbered here.
我们现在仍是寡不敌众
Not for long.
不会太久
In the meantime, Daisy will contact the Inhumans,
同时 黛西会联系异人
inform them she's coming to collect them personally.
通知他们她会亲自去接他们
- Yes. - Coulson
-没错 -科尔森
And then execute them on sight.
然后就地处决他们
Which reminds me,
这提醒了我
the hardware we brought from the Russian's loading dock...
我们从俄罗斯人码头带来的装备
Still in the shipping container on Zephyr One.
还在和风一号的集装箱里
I'll oversee it's off-loaded down into the basement now.
我这就去监督将它送入地下室
Yo-Yo's our most-valuable asset,
悠悠球是我们最有价值的异人
so we want to get to her first.
所以我们要先找到她
Sounds like the right idea.
这主意听着不错
连接中
"悠悠球"埃琳娜·罗德里格斯
Yo-Yo, we're coming to get you.
悠悠球 我们来找你了
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
You're in danger.
你有危险
I have so many memories of snow.
我有好多关于雪的回忆
My first time ice-skating on my neighbor's pond.
第一次在我邻居的池塘上滑冰
A month stationed near the French Alps.
在法国阿尔卑斯驻扎的一个月
But the truth is...
但事实上
this is the first time I've seen it.
这是我第一次见到雪
My phantom limb
我的幻肢
used to ache in cold weather.
以前天冷时就会疼
But now...
但现在
I don't feel that pain.
我感觉不到疼痛了
I haven't felt this good in years.
我已经很多年没感觉这么棒了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
No.
Oh, God, no.
天哪 不
- What did Radcliffe do? - May, it's okay.
-拉德克里夫做了什么 -梅 没事的
This is why I'm locked up in here!
这就是为什么我被关在这儿
You're not afraid of what I'll do.
你不是怕我会做什么
- It's okay. - You're afraid - that they'll discover you!
-没事的 -你是怕他们会发现你
We can help them, too.
我们也可以帮他们
May, this is a good thing.
梅 这是好事
This is a very good thing.
这是件非常好的事
How can you possibly think that?!
你怎么能那么想
I get it.
我明白
My programming is different than yours.
我的程序和你的不一样
You had to discover that your body had been replaced.
你还得自己去发现你的身体被替换了
You must've felt blindsided.
你一定觉得措手不及
My reality was crashing down.
我的现实都分崩离析了
Whereas I still have my mind but know exactly what I am.
而我依旧有我的思想 并且知道我是什么
And more importantly,
而且更重要的是
I understand a basic truth that you don't realize yet.
我理解一个你尚不了解的真理
And what's that?
是什么
That our bodies don't matter.
我们的身体并不重要
Radcliffe built a world --
拉德克里夫建造了一个世界
a world exactly like this one.
那个世界和这个世界一样
Every molecular detail the same, just...
每个细节都是一样的 只是
with a little less hurt for each of us.
我们每个人都少了些伤痛
What do you mean, "hurt"?
你说的"伤痛"是什么意思
Imagine if your greatest regret could be wiped away.
想象一下如果可以抹去你最大的遗憾
Do you know what that would be?
你知道你最遗憾的是什么吗
I do.
我知道
And you?
那你呢
I sometimes wonder what it would've been like
我有时会想如果我没有加入
if I'd never signed up.
会是什么样
All the loss, the grief...
我失去了那么 有那么多痛苦
All my regrets are piled up after that.
我的遗憾都是加入后才有的
Could've lived like a civilian, you know?
我本可过上平民的生活
The simple life.
简单的生活
Now we can have that.
如今我们可以拥有那样的生活
Are you saying we'll eventually be able to be...
你是说我们最终可以
together?
在一起吗
I'm saying that in the Framework,
我是说 在框架里
we already are.
我们已经在一起了
Radcliffe gassed them during the raid. That's why we lost time.
拉德克里夫突袭时用了毒气 所以我们有断片
Quick scan of the brain, transfer that data to a body,
迅速扫描大脑 把数据传入一具躯体
which must have already been built...
肯定是早就造好了的
I'm thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
He could've had -- Sorry.
他可能已经 抱歉
Could've had digital scans of their features.
他可能已经电子扫描了他们的特性
From the eyes of the May android.
用机器人梅的双眼
Complete physical geometry.
全部的躯体几何数据
So he could've replaced anybody.
这样他就能替换任何人
西区检测到生化机器人替身
西区检测到生化机器人替身
What is ...
怎么...
Let me see.
我看看
Well, the...lab techs must've taken it upon themselves
实验室人员肯定是自行在基地内
to mount LMD detection devices randomly throughout the base.
随机安置了生化机器人替身检测装置
I mean, there must be a calibration error.
一定是校准出了问题
It's reading the equipment or something.
它读取到了设备或什么的
Stay right there.
不许动
- Jemma -- - Back away!
-珍玛 -别过来
- Back away... - All right!
-别过来 -好好
...until we can f-figure this out.
除非我们搞清楚是怎么回事
Figure what out?
搞清楚什么
You're pointing a gun at me.
你正拿枪对着我
Why are you pointing a gun at me?!
你为什么要拿枪对着我
No.
Don't move.
不许动
It's you.
是你
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
You suggested that we come to the workshop...
是你提议我们来工作间
alone. You brought me here.
单独来 你带我来了这里
No, you -- you were --
不 是你...
you were the one telling me to act normal, and...
是你叫我别有异常行为
- You knew how the LMDs were made. - ...who was the one that
-你知道如何制造生化机器人替身 -是你
didn't want to leave the base,
不想离开基地
- saying it was a calibration error?! - You knew!
-还说那是校准误差 -你知道的
There's no calibration error!
根本没有校准误差
I'm not the one that's pointing the gun!
拿枪指着人的不是我
I bloody well know that I'm not an android!
我非常清楚我不是机器人
You would lie and say that if you were!
如果你是 也会这么撒谎
You'd be programmed to!
你会有这样的程序
What are you doing? You don't know.
你在干什么 你不知道
You don't even know, like May.
你根本不知道 就像梅
Stop it! The -- The same goes for you.
别说了 你也一样
Of course this is happening.
当然会这样
This always happens to you, to me, to us.
这种事总发生在你 我身上 我们身上
It's my worst fear coming true again. You don't even know.
我最担心的事再次成真了 你根本不知道
I'm not a bloody LMD!
我不是生化机器人替身
You're messing with me, messing with my head!
你在扰乱我的思绪
- It's not me, Jemma! - Well, it's one of us!
-不是我 珍玛 -肯定是我们其中一人
It's one of us, Fitz.
是我们其中一人 菲兹
Well, regardless of who it is...
不管是谁
it's my fault.
都是我的错
It is.
没错
It is.
没错
I perfected the technology.
我完善了那项技术
I started this whole nightmare.
我开始了这场噩梦
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't...
make me feel bad for you.
让我为你感到难过
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
I couldn't.
我做不到
I'm not gonna fight you, Jemma.
我不会还手的 珍玛
Even if you are a decoy.
即使你只是替身
I'm the bad guy, okay?
我是坏人
No matter what.
无论如何
So I'll do whatever you say.
我会照你的话去做
Okay? I'll do whatever you say.
好吗 我会照你的话去做
Pick it up.
把刀捡起来
And do what, Jemma?
做什么 珍玛
Cut your wrist.
割你的手腕
If you're the LMD,
如果你是生化机器人
I'll see your substructure and I'll know.
看到你的基础构造我就知道了
And if not --
如果不是
Not, then you're the android,
不是的话 那你就是机器人
- and you just convinced me to slit my wrist. - Do it!
-而你说服了我割自己的手腕 -快割
Okay.
好吧
That's a lot of blood.
好多血
Did you cut the radial artery?
你割到了桡动脉吗
I was trying very hard to miss it. I...
我是想尽量不割到的 我...
Don't come near me!
别靠近我
God.
天呐
Fitz...
菲兹
Welcome back, Doctor.
欢迎回来 博士
Oh, what the hell?
搞什么
My orders were to bring me out after 24 hours.
我的命令是24小时后唤醒我
That's exactly what I did.
我就是这么做的
Really?
真的吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
I completely lost track of time.
我完全忘了时间
Aida, there were...
艾达 发生了一些...
changes.
变化
I had to restart the simulation
我不得不重启模拟
to accommodate the new residents.
以容纳新居民
In order to reduce their pain,
为了减少他们的痛苦
to fix a regret for each of them,
弥补他们每个人的遗憾
I had to restart the Framework simulation
我得将框架模拟重启到
from those moments in time.
那些遗憾时刻
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
I am programmed to do just that.
我的程序就是这么设计的
You shouldn't have done that with me plugged in.
你不该在我接入时这么做
I could've lost my grip on reality!
我可能会失去现实感
To the human mind, there's no difference
对人类大脑来说 对框架的感知
between the perception of the Framework
与现实世界
and the physical world. It...
并没有什么不同
It's just so vast. This is all...
里面好广袤 一切都...
perfectly real.
无比真实
I assure you,
我向你保证
one of my prime directives is keeping you safe.
我的主指令之一就是保证你的安全
The other is to protect the Framework.
另一个则是保护框架
Protect the Framework, yes,
保护框架 对
which is why we've given that Russki all that he wants --
所以我们才满足了那俄国佬的要求
so that he'll guarantee
这样他才能保证
the Framework has this palace to operate within.
框架可以在这个宫殿里运作
The Russian, he's, uh...
那俄罗斯人 他...
he's in good spirits?
精神状态还好吗
He's resting.
他在休息
Four LMDs are in place at S.H.I.E.L.D.
四个生化机器人替身已在神盾局就位了
And it's only a matter of time before they get brain scans
他们得到余下的精英特工的大脑扫描
of the top remaining agents --
也只是时间问题了
Jemma and, of course, Daisy.
珍玛 当然了 还有黛西
Are their commands working on a subconscious level
他们的命令是在潜意识里运作
to avoid detection, as with Agent May?
以免被察觉吗 就像梅特工那样
There wasn't time for such subtleties.
没时间慢慢来了
They're much more... objective-driven.
他们的目的性更强
Aida, people could be killed in that scenario.
艾达 这样的话可能会死人的
Only if they resist.
他们不反抗就不会
Okay.
好了
That's everyone.
所有人都通知到了
Do you really think it's necessary
你真觉得我有必要
for me to personally greet each of them?
亲自去接他们每个人吗
You don't think that'll take too much time?
你不觉得这会太耗时吗
It'll be more efficient than you think.
会比你想得快
Okay. I'll suit up.
好吧 我这就去换装
Zephyr in 10?
十分钟后和风上见
I'll be ready.
我会准备好的
I need you conscious to map your frontal lobe,
你得保持清醒我才能扫描你的额叶
so you can't be too heavily sedated.
所以不能给你用太强的镇静剂
The rest you can sleep through.
之后你就可以一直睡了
You have Fitz's mind.
你有菲兹的思维
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I'm doing it for you.
我这么做是为了你
For us.
为了我们
What we've always suspected I now know to be true.
我们一直的猜测 如今我已经确证
Consciousness is separate from the physical self.
意识跟躯体是分开的
Don't hurt yourself, Jemma.
别伤到自己 珍玛
There's no reason to be afraid.
你没必要害怕
I was always trying to protect you,
我一直都是想保护你
pursuing technological solves to the problematic scenario
用科技办法解决那些可能伤害你
that you could be harmed or killed.
或让你致死的麻烦情景
But Radcliffe's cured death.
但拉德克里夫解决了死亡
Once I map your brain,
等我扫好你的大脑
we'll never have to fear losing each other again.
我们就再也不用担心失去彼此了
Don't fight, Jemma.
别抵抗 珍玛
You're too weak.
你太虚弱了
I'm securing our future.
我在保护我们的未来
So we can get married, grow old together.
这样我们就能结婚 一起终老
That's the first time you've mentioned it...
这是你第一次提出
getting married.
结婚
I mean... I've thought about it.
我...以前想过
But I was afraid to bring it up.
但我不敢提起
You know...
毕竟
I thought I knew your answer,
我虽然猜得到你会怎么回答
but no one's ever 100%.
但总是不能百分百确定
I'll tell Fitz when I see him.
等我看到菲兹时 会转告他
No. No!
不 不
No! No! No!
不不不
Jemma, please!
珍玛 求你
Stop!
住手
Jemma, Jemma, look at me.
珍玛 珍玛 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Stop.
住手
It's me.
是我
It's me.
是我啊
Prince, where's Agent Johnson?
普林斯 约翰逊特工呢
Yeah, Daisy told me to tell you
黛西让我告诉你
she wants to check the accommodations
她想在出发前
for the incoming Inhumans before we head out.
去查看异人的住宿安排
The containment rooms downstairs?
楼下的隔离室吗
Yeah.
Damn it.
该死
It's Agent Fitz, sir.
是菲兹特工 长官
We can see that.
我们看得到
Davis said Agent Simmons was the only one in here with him.
戴维斯说只有西蒙斯特工跟他在一起
Then it's what we feared.
那我们的担心是对的
We believe Agent Simmons has been compromised,
我们认为西蒙斯特工已被替换成了
replaced with an LMD.
生化机器人替身
We need to find her, scan her --
我们得找到她 扫描她
No, wait.
不 等等
Look.
My God.
天呐
Sir, we have to scan everyone.
长官 我们得扫描每个人
Daisy knows, and she got away.
黛西知道了 她跑了
Damn it.
该死
This is not how it was supposed to go.
不该变成这样的
We didn't want bloodshed.
我们并不想流血
It's too late for that.
太迟了
Mack, see if you can patch up Fitz enough
迈克 看你能不能把菲兹稍稍修好
so that he can fix himself.
让他可以修复自己
- We have to search the base. - And cut the security feeds.
-我们得搜基地 -并切断监控
Already gave the order.
已经下令了
最新海外影视剧下载
Get away from me!
离我远点
Simmons.
西蒙斯
What the literal hell?
搞什么
What did I just see? What just happened to Fitz?
我刚刚看到的是什么情况 菲兹怎么了
It wasn't him. It wasn't him.
那不是他 那不是他
Did you kill him?
是你杀了他吗
No, not him.
不 那不是他
It wasn't him.
不是他
Are you a robot?
你是机器人吗
Because I just saw a truckload of myself,
因为我刚看到了一堆自己
and Mack is in on it.
迈克也有份
And Coulson just bashed an agent's head in and --
科尔森刚敲碎了一个特工的脑袋
They were all replaced -- you, too.
他们都被换了 你也是
It's not you. It's not you!
这不是你 不是你
Simmons...
西蒙斯
it's me.
是我
What about you?
你呢
Prove to me that you're not a frickin' robot.
向我证明你不是机器人
Because it looks like you're malfunctioning.
因为你似乎出故障了
No way to prove it.
没法证明
You won't know until they kill you.
除非他们来杀你 你无从知道
There's no way to know until they kill you.
在那之前没法确认
Okay.
好吧
Give me...
给我
Give me your hand.
你的手给我
I'll quake you.
我震你
- Don't touch me! - Give me your hand!
-别碰我 -手给我
I'll quake you, not to hurt you!
我会震你 不会伤害你
Not to hurt you.
不会伤害你
Just enough to feel your bones --
我就想感觉到你的骨头
the -- the real bones, and they're not made of metal.
真正的骨头 不是金属的
I'm me.
我是我
I hope.
希望是吧
I'm not one of them.
我不是机器人
I can prove to you that I'm not one, either.
我可以向你证明我也不是
An LMD wouldn't have Inhuman powers, right?
生化机器人替身不可能有异人异能 是吧
That way, we'll both know.
这样我们就都知道了
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
There's a beauty to it.
它有一种魅力
This body you're building --
你所建造的身体
the Russian won't approve.
那俄罗斯人不会喜欢的
He'll come around.
他会想通的
I've observed his behavior.
我观察了他的行为
I've observed much human behavior.
我观察了很多人类行为
And the more I see,
我看到的越多
the harder it gets to find a logic to it.
越难以找到其中的逻辑
Oh, you sweet girl,
好姑娘
there is no logic to love,
很多事没有逻辑 爱
anger, wonder, joy...
愤怒 怀疑 喜悦
I understand the concepts, but I don't feel them myself.
我理解那些概念 但我自身感觉不到
And unfortunately...
很遗憾
they've created a paradox in my programming.
这在我的程序中制造了驳论
What do you mean? Explain.
什么意思 解释一下
My two main parameters
我的两个主参数
are in opposition due to human emotions.
因为人类情绪而产生了对立
I was programmed to protect the Framework
我的程序是保护框架
but also to preserve your life above all others.
但也要将保护你的生命置于第一位
Well, how is that a contradiction?
这怎么矛盾了
Because the greatest threat to the Framework, Doctor...
因为对框架最大的威胁 博士
is you.
就是你
Well, that's simply not accurate.
这是不对的
A defining human trait seems to be regret,
能定义人类的一个特点似乎是遗憾
or so I've observed.
至少据我观察是的
You even asked me to repair one regret
你甚至让我为每个进入了框架的人
for each person entering the Framework.
弥补一个遗憾
Yes.
是的
Well, you, Doctor, exhibit poor self-control,
你 博士 表现出了很差的自制力
and if you someday come to regret building the Framework,
如果有一天 你后悔建造了框架
you could change my parameters and have me dismantle it.
你可能会改变我的参数 让我拆除它
Why would you think I would ever do that?
你怎么会觉得我会那么做
I am saving these people.
我在救这些人
I am giving them a replica of their life
我给了他们一个他们人生的复制品
with less pain.
而且痛苦少了
Yes.
是啊
But their physical bodies will eventually give out because of it.
但他们的实体躯体最终会因此衰竭
Oh, Aida, that doesn't matter.
艾达 那没关系的
Reality is just perception.
现实是一种看法
They perceive it as real, which makes it real.
他们将其视为真实 那它就是真实的了
They might not believe that.
他们可能不会信
Yeah, but I do. I know it.
但我信 我确定
I believe it to be true, wholeheartedly.
我全心全意地相信它是真的
Thank you for clarifying.
多谢你澄清
That statement fixes the paradox.
这话解开了驳论
I can now solve both problems at once.
我现在能一次性解决两个问题了
You'll live a long life, free of pain.
你将拥有很长的生命 没有痛苦
We know you're wondering why you're here.
我们知道你们在想为什么被叫来
You've received orders. Base is on a complete lockdown.
你们接到了命令 基地已经全面封锁
Agent Coulson will explain why.
科尔森特工会解释
Two of our best agents and friends,
我们两位最棒的特工 也是我们的朋友
Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons,
黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯
have been kidnapped.
被绑架了
And worse than that, they've been replaced.
更糟的是 她们被替换了
What do you mean, "Hope"?
什么希望
They'll say we're Life Model Decoys,
他们会说我们是生化机器人替身
turn all of HQ against us, and have us killed.
让全总部的人与我们为敌 杀死我们
Okay. Well...
好吧 那么
Maybe there's not a lot of hope that we're gonna get out of here,
或许跑出去的希望是不大
but there is hope...
但希望还是有的
that our team is still alive.
我们的队友可能还活着
Which means we have to try.
所以我们得努力一试
From what Fitz told you,
就菲兹告诉你的
it seems Radcliffe, in his twisted logic,
看来拉德克里夫 因为他扭曲的逻辑
is keeping them alive in this Framework thing.
让他们活在了框架里
Which means they can be rescued.
所以我们可以营救他们
How?
怎么营救
The Framework's origin signal is untraceable.
框架的源信号无法追踪
They could be anywhere on the planet.
他们可能在这世上任何地方
Which is why we have to go in.
所以我们得进去
You mean...go in?
你是说...进去
Hack in.
黑进去
Hack in.
黑进去
Plug ourselves into the Framework
把我们自己接入框架
so we can find our people,
好找到我们的人
and we can wake them up
然后唤醒他们
and figure out where their bodies are being kept.
查明他们的身体被关在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Really, what's our other option?
真的 还有别的选择吗
Shoot to maim -- stomach, spine.
瞄准肚子 脊椎 只致伤
It's imperative we pull the data from their heads.
我们一定要拿到她们脑袋里的数据
Don't let their faces cloud your judgment.
别被她们的脸迷惑了
The best way to ensure that we can save them
确保我们能解救她们的最佳办法
is to find these machines pretending to be them
就是找到扮成了她们的机器
and take them down.
并拿下它们
Eyes and ears open, people.
都警惕点
Let's move.
行动
So, we fight our way through the trained military personnel,
我们从训练有素的士兵中间杀出一条血路
then the ultra-powerful android doubles of our friends,
然后应付我们朋友的超强机器复制人
somehow make it to the Zephyr, which we can't fly,
想办法登上我们不会开的和风
to escape the base
逃出基地
and try to plug our minds into an alternate reality.
再把我们的大脑接入一个虚拟现实
Okay, well, don't say it out loud,
好吧 别大声说出来
because that made it sound way worse.
你这么一说听上去糟糕多了
Let's just keep it one thing at a time, okay?
我们一件件事解决吧
We have sleeping gas.
我们有催眠气体
How many doses of that antidote are there?
这里有多少那玩意的解药
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't think without Fitz.
没有菲兹我无法思考
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Simmons, stay with me.
西蒙斯 撑住
We can't fight them, Daisy. It's too much.
我们打不过他们 黛西 太难了
It's all too much.
太难了
Don't worry about fighting them, okay?
别担心跟他们打的事
I will.
我去打
I will take them on myself.
我自己去打他们
No, Daisy, don't do this.
不 黛西 别这样
You don't have your gauntlets
你没戴护臂
- to protect your arms. - It doesn't matter.
-手臂会受伤的 -无所谓
Look, I know you still feel like
我知道你还觉得
you have to atone for Lincoln's sacrifice,
你得为林肯的牺牲赎罪
but sacrificing yourself is not the answer.
但牺牲自己不是解决办法
That is not what this is about.
不是这样的
- I can't lose you, too! - Look at me.
-我不能也失去你 -看着我
Look at me.
看着我
This is not a sacrifice play.
这不是牺牲
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because I will beat them.
因为我能打败他们
You hear me?
听到了吗
I know it.
我确定
If for no other reason than this --
哪怕仅仅是因为
through all the insane crap we have gone through,
我们经历了那么多疯狂
the one thing I've known,
我唯一一直确定的
without a doubt, the whole time...
一直毫不怀疑的
is you and Fitz belong together.
是你和菲兹该天长地久
This is not how your story ends.
你们的故事不会如此结局
Okay?
好吗
So I'm gonna beat the screws out of those junkers,
我会去把那些破玩意打散架
and the two of us are gonna get the hell out of Dodge.
然后我们俩就离开这儿
Deal?
好吗
Deal.
Agent Fitz is in critical condition.
菲兹特工情况危险
He might survive,
他或许能活下来
but it gives us an idea what these two...
但这让我们明白她俩
...capable of.
能做出怎样的事
They're gassing the agents.
他们在毒晕特工
Smart.
聪明
We should kill the lights.
我们该关掉灯
They can't see in the dark as well as we can.
他们在暗处不如我们看得清
And I'll get Agent May ready for the contingency plan.
我让梅特工为应急计划做好准备
Explosives? They trying to bring the roof down on us?
炸弹 他们是想把建筑震塌吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
No.
不是
That's not it.
不是的
What's going on down there?
下面怎么回事
Is everyone okay?
大家都好吗
It's time for you to enter the fight.
你该加入战斗了
You're our last line of defense.
你是我们最后一道防线
What do you want me to do?
需要我做什么
You guys all right?
你们没事吧
There's still gas everywhere.
毒气还是到处都是
How are we awake?
那我们怎么醒的
Daisy and I aren't the LMDs.
黛西和我不是生化机器人替身
I don't buy it.
我不信
I don't care.
我不管
Now get up.
起来
Really? Not even winded?
不是吧 都不喘粗气吗
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
That's not what it feels like.
感觉可不是那样
Daisy, this is for your own good.
黛西 这是为了你好
We didn't want to hurt you,
我们不想伤害你
but we have no choice here.
但我没有选择
Now let us download you before you bleed out.
让我们趁你流血而死前下载你吧
Don't resist us.
别抵抗
You'll be fine.
你不会有事
We're in this together.
我们是一起的
We're a team.
我们是一支团队
I would say I told you so, but...
我想说我早告诉你们了 但是
I don't have to now.
现在不必了
Okay, okay.
好了
Anyone here know how to fly the Zephyr?
有人会开和风吗
I-I just started training.
我刚开始训练
Okay.
Well, you're gonna try real hard.
那你要好好努力了
You three can walk better than we can,
你们三个走路比我们快
so drag any unconscious bodies out of this sector
把这一区所有昏迷的人拖走
before the fire spreads,
免得被火吞没
then open the hangar doors and meet us on the Zephyr.
然后打开飞机库门 在和风上等我们
Daisy and I will load in this hardware.
黛西和我把硬件带过去
- And remember, anyone you see who's awake... - Is a robot.
-记住 所有还清醒的 -都是机器人
Super.
好极了
Come on.
走吧
I need medical.
我需要医务人员
Coulson, I have them.
科尔森 她们在我这儿
May, think about what you're doing.
梅 想想看你在做什么
I am.
我想了
Or...processing, I should say.
或是 该说在处理
Please.
求你
Do you want us to die?
你希望我们死吗
Coulson says that doesn't matter.
科尔森说那无所谓了
That doesn't sound like Coulson.
那听上去不像科尔森会说的话
Either way...
不管怎样
I won't have to regret this decision.
我不会对这个决定后悔的
This'll take a while.
这可得好一阵才能修复了
Worry about Mack later.
回头再管迈克
Can you program the Daisy fleet downstairs
你可以把楼下的黛西战队编程
with basic seek-and-destroy?
执行简单的搜寻摧毁吗
- Of course. - Do it.
-当然 -做吧
Be ready to release them.
准备派遣她们
I thought you said you had them.
你不是说她们在你这儿吗
May?
What did you do?
你做了什么
What I wanted to.
我想做的事
检测到生化机器人替身
Okay.
好吧
Everything's under control.
一切都在控制之中
- Let's just -- - Whose control?
-我们... -谁在控制
Why don't you and I
要不我们
have a glass of Scotch -- or many --
喝杯威士忌吧 或者多喝几杯
and talk this out, like we always do?
像以往那样 把话聊开
"We"?
"我们"
We've never done that before.
我们没那么做过
Daisy!
黛西
You were right.
你是对的
Our programming is different.
我们的程序是不一样
Are you afraid to die?
你怕死吗
'Cause I am.
我怕
I know I'm not real.
我知道我不是真的
I'm all phantom limbs.
我是一堆幻肢
But that doesn't make the pain less real.
但疼痛还是一样真实的
You don't have to feel pain.
你不用再感受疼痛了
You say you don't anymore.
你说你已经感觉不到疼了
But that pain, that regret...
但那痛苦 那遗憾
that's what made you a person --
那才是定义你这个人的东西
a person I love.
一个我爱的人
Start engine.
启动引擎
Ignition on.
点火
- Go, go, go! - Top right. Move it!
-快走 -右上那个 快
Top right.
右上
Come on, go, go, go, go, go!
快走
My programming was to get the Darkhold.
我的程序是取得《黑暗神书》
That came from Radcliffe.
那是拉德克里夫干的
But my impulse,
但我的冲动
to keep Coulson safe and close,
把科尔森留在身边 保护他
that desire...
那欲望
that came from me.
来自我
That's good.
这很好
And I'm sorry to say...
很遗憾
you're not him.
你不是他
What we can decipher from the insane amount of code
从里面量大得惊人的代码中
flying around in there
可以看出
is that it's a duplicate of our world.
那是一个我们的世界的复制品
Populated with all the people in the world.
里面还有全世界的人
How could they build --
他们怎么可能建造...
The Darkhold.
《黑暗神书》
We've managed to identify the duplicate avatars of myself
我们已经找到了我和黛西在那里的
and Daisy that are running around in there.
复制替身
So you just plug yourself into these avatars?
那你们要把自己接入这些替身里
Hook up with our people
找到我们的人
and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held.
查明他们的身体被关在什么地方
And rescue them.
然后营救他们
That sounds easy.
听上去挺简单
Will it be easy?
会很轻松吗
They have no idea.
她们也不知道
And if they're in there too long,
如果她们在里面待太久
their bodies will... give out.
她们的身体会...衰竭
Well, that's the hypothesis.
理论上是的
So we have to go -- now.
我们得马上去了
Meet at the rendezvous right away.
立刻去指定地点碰面
That's where I programmed the backdoor to get out.
我把退出的后门编程在了那里
And listen, living in there too long may kill you,
听着 在里面待太久可能会致死
but dying in there will definitely kill you, so...
但如果在里面死了 绝对会致死 所以
be careful.
要小心
You, too.
你也是
And remember,
记住
even if our vitals are going haywire, do not --
即便我们的生命体征紊乱 也别...
Do not pull you out or wake you up, I know.
也别切断连接或唤醒你们 我知道
It will cook your brains like huevos rotos.
那会烧坏你们的脑子
Cause permanent damage to the cerebral cortex, yes.
对大脑皮层造成永久性伤害 是的
Just promise me you'll get our guys back, okay?
向我保证把我们的人带回来 好吗
I promise.
我保证
叫醒你男友 我们被召集了
Lincoln?
林肯
异人 我们为什么怕他们
珍玛·安妮·西蒙斯
珍玛·安妮·西蒙斯
珍玛·安妮·西蒙斯
珍玛·安妮·西蒙斯
See?
Good as new.
完好如初
And stronger, it seems.
看来还更加强壮了
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
You stole my mind
你偷了我的脑子
and uploaded it to a filthy machine.
将它上传到一个破机器里了
I told you not to mess with my mind.
我叫你别动我的脑子的
I assure you...
我向你保证
your mind is alive and well inside your head.
你的脑子还鲜活地在你的脑袋里
Untouched.
我没碰过
This body is mechanical, yes.
这具躯体的确是机械的
What?
什么
You're controlling it remotely.
你在远程控制它
Some reading, if you're interested.
如果你想 可以读读书
I need you walking around,
我需要你到处走动
able to continue protecting the Framework.
继续保护框架
A perfect machine, controlled with a mind
一台完美的机器 控制它的头脑
endowed with the ability to feel love,
有能力感受爱
anger, wonder...
愤怒 怀疑
joy.
喜悦
Joy?
喜悦
When?
什么时候
When I am able to feel those things myself.
等我自己能感受到那些情绪的时候