神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第16集: 如果... What If...

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
It seems Radcliffe
看来拉德克里夫
is keeping our team alive in this Framework thing.
让他们活在了框架里
Which means they can be rescued.
所以我们可以营救他们
So you just plug yourself in to these avatars?
那你们要把自己接入这些替身里
Hook up with our people
找到我们的人
and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held.
查明他们的身体被关在什么地方
Meet at the rendezvous right away.
立刻去指定地点碰面
That's where I programmed the backdoor to get out.
我把退出的后门编程在了那里
Reality is just perception.
现实是一种看法
异人 我们为什么怕他们
They perceive it as real, which makes it real.
他们将其视为真实 那它就是真实的了
They might not believe that.
他们可能不会信
珍玛·安妮·西蒙斯
But I do.
但我信
I am saving these people.
我在救这些人
叫醒你男友 我们被召集了
Lincoln?
林肯
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人
翻译 Silence 盐湖嗨爪凉开水 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌
Lincoln.
林肯
Morning?
早啊
That a thing we do now?
我们现在这么打招呼吗
Tell me it means you're making the coffee.
拜托告诉我你煮咖啡了
Ward.
沃德
It's, uh...
那个
Sorry. You j--
不好意思
You startled me.
你吓着我了
It's not like I snuck in here.
我又不是偷溜进来的
So, what's up?
怎么了
We got called in to work.
我们被召去工作了
Okay.
好吧
I'll get dressed.
我去换衣服
Weirdo.
小怪咖
You know we've spent more nights out tracking Inhumans
我们在外面搜寻异人的时间
than we've had at home?
比在家的时间还多
Bosses can't give us a morning off?
上司们就不能让我们休一个上午
Bosses.
上司们
Who do you think's running the...brief?
你觉得简报会是谁主持
Well, I don't know. You got the text.
我不知道啊 信息是发给你的
We should go there again.
我们应该再去一次
That was a fun trip.
那次旅行很愉快
So, what'd they say?
他们说什么了
Skye, who texted?
斯凯 谁发的信息
Skye.
斯凯
Someone who knew you'd sleep in.
一个知道你会晚起的人
Pinsky.
平斯基
Probably another intake briefing.
估计又是一次录入简报
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
神盾局特工第四季 第十六集
九头蛇特工第四季 第十六集
九头蛇特工第四季 第十六集
九头蛇特工
A kid arrested this morning --
今天早晨被捕的一个孩子
an Inhuman, of course --
当然 是个异人
was grabbed 10 feet from a public market.
是在距公共市场三米的地方被抓的
Just imagine what he was planning.
想想看他谋划着怎样的阴谋
And I have it on good authority
而且 我有确切情报称
为了人类 有怀疑就上报
that someone was hiding this Inhuman.
有人在窝藏这名异人
I hope this subversive was strung up for treason.
希望这名颠覆分子能因叛国罪被绞死
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You're quiet.
你好安静
Are we okay? Or what?
没事吧 还是怎么了
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
I just, um...
我只是...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yeah, some mornings, the Triskelion looks so beautiful.
是啊 有些清晨 三曲翼总部格外美
Come on. We're gonna be late.
快点 我们要迟到了
You can't do this!
你们不能这样做
Sure we can, Inhuman!
当然可以 异人
Son of a --
该死...
Get him up.
把他拽起来
They can handle it on their own.
他们自己可以处理的
Come on.
走吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're on another planet this morning.
你今天早上心不在焉的
Look...
听着
I get it.
我懂
You put yourself out there last night,
你昨晚勇敢地提出来
and I let you down.
我却让你失望了
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you apologizing for?
你在为什么道歉
It's been a few years.
已经好几年了
It makes sense to take this step.
迈出这一步是合理的
I would love to live with you.
我愿意和你一起住
It's just...
只是
it's not the right time.
现在时机不对
I asked you to move in?
我叫你跟我同居吗
I, um -- I mean, I did.
我...的确那么做了
And you're right -- it's a bad idea.
你说得对 这个主意不好
I just need some time, some space.
我只是需要些时间和空间
Skye...
斯凯
there are things about me
我有一些事
that you wouldn't like if you knew.
如果你知道了是不会喜欢的
Trust me. I know.
相信我 我知道
Skye.
斯凯
Ward.
沃德
It's that way.
是那边
Kill me already.
杀了我吧
You ever finish the Saunders report?
你有没有完成桑德斯的报告
Of course you did.
你当然有
I'm gonna check my e-mail.
我要看看我的邮件
Why? Anyone who's e-mailing you is gonna be in the briefing.
为什么 发邮件给你的人肯定也要参加简报
Yeah, that's why I want to get caught up.
所以我想看看情况
Okay.
好吧
授权
林肯·坎贝尔
正在搜索数据库
已故 在测试中死亡
"Died during testing"?
"在测试中死亡"
What did they do?
他们做了什么
珍玛·西蒙斯 已故
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
死因 感染 200名神盾局学院成员死于感染
It can't be.
这不可能
Can't be what?
什么不可能
May.
You're here.
你在这里
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay? I came looking for you.
你还好吗 我是来找你的
Get started with the briefing.
准备参加任务简报
No, no, no, May, it's me.
不 不 梅 是我
I -- I got into the Framework.
我进入了框架
I don't care what you've hacked.
我不关心你又黑了什么
May, look at me. It's me -- it's D--
梅 看着我 是我啊 是黛...
Do I have to get you drug-tested?
我还要给你做药检吗
Get in the briefing.
快来参加任务简报
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll come now.
我这就来
I was murdered?
我被杀了
神盾局学院 九头蛇
S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.
神盾局沦陷了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I need help. Please.
我需要帮助 求你
Okay. Yeah. Get in, get in.
好 嗯 上车吧
I'm Jemma.
我是珍玛
I'm -- I'm Julia. Uh, where can I take you?
我是茱莉娅 要我送你去哪
D.C.? Is o-- Is that okay?
华府可以吗
Yes, thank you.
嗯 谢谢
- Anywhere but here. - Yeah.
-离开这里就行 -嗯
That's a really dangerous area.
那个区域很危险的
What were you doing there?
你怎么会在那儿
It was dreadful.
太可怕了
No, I'm -- I'm fine. It's...
不 我没事
complicated.
说来话长
It's okay. I didn't...
没事 我无意...
Whatever happened, I didn't mean to push.
不管发生了什么 我无意逼你说
Right. Yeah, well...
嗯 好吧
Better we don't.
还是别说了
What about you?
你呢
What are you...into?
你喜欢什么
Me? I'm boring.
我 我很无聊的
I wait tables for now.
我现在是服务员
But I make these.
我做了这个
They're kind of cool.
挺不错的
You make art?
你做艺术品
Fascinating.
好有趣
So incredibly lifelike.
好栩栩如生啊
It's nothing special.
没什么特别的
It's just side money for med school.
就是挣点小钱好念医学院
I always dreamed of helping people.
我一直梦想着帮助他人
You have dreams.
你还有梦想
This is all so real.
这一切好真实啊
So many computational layers.
好多计算层次
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's a new Inhuman checkpoint.
新异人检查点
They take forever, but it's worth it.
检个查好慢 不过也是值得的
They can...
他们可以...
test for Inhuman DNA, pre-Terrigenesis?
在泰瑞根变异前就检查出异人DNA
Don't they do that everywhere?
不是到处都这么做吗
I mean, it freaked me out the first time,
我第一次也觉得挺吓人
but they just check I.D.s here.
但他们只是检查下身份证
I don't have one. I must have lost it back there.
我没带 肯定是丢在刚刚那里了
No, no, no.
不不
You need -- You need your ID.
你必须有身份证
Like, you need it.
必须有
I'm...sorry.
对不起
I -- I don't -- I don't have it.
我没有
Jemma, they're gonna arrest us.
珍玛 他们会逮捕我们的
Well...okay. Well, okay, wait, hang on.
好吧 等等
Let's just...
我...
Here we go.
有了
神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯
- You're S.H.I.E.L.D. - No.
-你是神盾局的 -不
Y-You're one of them.
你是他们的人
Wait. No, no, no. Listen.
等等 不不 听我说
- You got to get out. You lied to me. - No, no, please.
-下车 你骗了我 -不 求你
- Please, please. I didn't lie to you. - Get out! Get out! Get out!
-求你 我没骗你 -下车
I just need to find my friend Daisy.
我只是想找到我朋友黛西
- Can I use your phone? - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-我能用下你的电话吗 -对不起
- Please! - I'm sorry!
-求你 -对不起
Just please close the door.
把门关上吧
I warned you not to be late.
我警告你别迟到的
Shut up...Pinsky.
闭嘴吧 平斯基
Let's start.
开始吧
We've got an Inhuman gene-positive detainee,
我们扣押了一名确认了异人基因的犯人
possibly linked to subversive groups.
可能跟颠覆分子组织有关
The Doctor wants this fast-tracked.
博士想优先处理此事
Don't disappoint him.
别让他失望
Subject is Jason Rajan of Deanwood.
犯人是迪恩伍德的杰森·拉詹
We believe he's funneling Terrigen to subversives.
我们认为他在向颠覆分子倒卖泰瑞根
Look who's perking up.
看谁来精神了
You know this guy?
你认识他吗
No.
Then get to know him.
那去了解一下吧
You and Ward take point.
你和沃德负责
I want this intel at any cost.
不惜一切拿到情报
You're in a very precarious position, Mr. Rajan.
你现在很危险 拉詹先生
Inhuman status isn't a crime.
有异人基因并不违法
But lying about it is.
但对此撒谎就违法了
I never lied.
我没撒谎
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
Hydra cares more about what you've done
九头蛇更在乎你做了什么
than what you are.
而不是你是什么
So when my partner here asks you
等我的搭档询问你
about smuggling charges...
关于走私的事时
I highly suggest you cooperate.
我强烈建议你配合
Your name is Jason Rajan,
你叫杰森·拉詹
born in Edison, New Jersey?
生于新泽西爱迪生
Yes.
是的
Did you know that you were an Inhuman before today?
你今天之前知道自己是异人吗
Yes.
是的
And it says that you own an import business,
上面写着 你有一家入口公司
but Hydra surveillance says one of your trucks is missing.
但九头蛇的监控报告显示 你们丢了一辆车
Where is it?
它在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
It was stolen.
车被盗了
Was stolen, but you didn't file a police report.
被盗 但你没有报警
I'm an Inhuman.
我是个异人
I was afraid to talk to the authorities.
我不敢找当局
What was stored in the truck, Mr. Rajan?
车里有什么 拉詹先生
这程度可不行
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't deal directly with those kinds of shipments.
我不直接参与那些运输
Bull. Where is the truck?
扯淡 那车呢
Forget about the truck.
别管那车了
This guy's never seen Terrigen before in his life.
这人根本没见过泰瑞根
Hydra-issued citizen's card.
九头蛇发放的公民身份证
But I know for a fact that your name isn't Jason Rajan,
但我知道 你并不叫杰森·拉詹
so I wonder, who made it?
那么 这证件是谁做的
- It's not possible. - Exactly.
-这不可能 -是啊
Unless someone within Hydra provided it.
除非是九头蛇内部的人给你的
I am trying to save your life.
我是想救你一命
So tell me -- - is there a threat within Hydra?
告诉我 九头蛇内部有威胁吗
You never helped anyone, you bitch!
你根本没帮过任何人 贱女人
Give me the Terrigen, and I'll show you a threat.
给我泰瑞根 我叫你知道什么是威胁
Someone in Hydra make this for you?
是九头蛇的人给你做的吗
Your name is Vijay Nadeer.
你叫维杰·纳迪尔
Don't deny it.
别否认
My DNA is not a crime.
我的DNA不是项罪过
I'm not a criminal.
我不是罪犯
You should know --
你该知道...
Ward! What --
沃德 你干嘛...
At least we broke him.
至少我们击溃了他
隔壁的异人 你的邻居藏变异壳了吗
Not one smartphone.
连一部智能电话都没有
Come on. Really?
拜托 不是吧
It's not my fault.
这不怪我
Are you all right, ma'am?
你没事吧 女士
I'm great. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
Rough day?
今天不顺利
I was just hiking.
我之前在登山
I tripped. So clumsy.
绊倒了 好笨啊
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Our, uh, friend here went hiking.
我们这位朋友去登山来着
Oh, yeah?
是吗
In a dumpster or...?
登垃圾山了吗
Well, that's not very nice.
这可有点过分
No, I fell.
不 我摔倒了
And I just want to get home.
我只想回家
I'll need to see your I.D.
我得看你的身份证
Yeah.
Okay.
I must have lost it in the fall, I guess.
肯定是摔倒时弄丢了
Come with us, please.
请跟我们来
Let's start with your name.
先说你的名字
Name.
名字
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Jemma Simmons.
珍玛·西蒙斯
You got that?
记下来了吗
Got it.
珍玛·西蒙斯 搜索
You're lying about something. I can see it.
你在撒谎 我看得出
Based on what?
凭什么这么说
My -- My clothes?
我的衣服吗
My accent? I told you, I lost my I.D.
我的口音吗 我说了 我把身份证弄丢了
I-It says here she's a dead girl.
这上面写 她死了
珍玛·西蒙斯 已故
False identification. Big trouble.
谎报身份 你麻烦大了
But it's her picture.
但照片上就是她
This is a dangerous world.
这世界很危险
The Cambridge Incident proved that.
坎布里奇事件就证明了这点
To understand this,
要理解这一点
you have to imagine individuals over the state.
你要想象把个人至于国家之上
国家 个人
It was a mess.
那时很混乱
People were divided.
人们分裂
They had their own truths,
他们有自己的真相
their own media, their own agendas.
自己的媒体 自己的计划
There were so many untruths about Inhumans out there
当时流传着好多关于异人族的谣言
that some people saw them as these magical, heroic creatures,
有些人把他们当成了魔幻的英雄
like unicorns.
就像是独角兽
It was terrifying.
那很可怕
Then, you had a weak state that allowed a refugee from Bahrain,
于是国家软弱 放过了一个巴林岛的难民
a girl, sympathetic.
一个可怜的女孩
Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. knew she was Inhuman,
尽管神盾局知道她是个异人
they brought her back to the States
他们还是把她带回了美国
and put her into a classroom.
让她进入学校上学
The rest is history.
其他的都是历史了
But what inspires me is the way our country reacted,
但鼓舞我的 是我国对此的反应
the way we came together.
我们是那么团结
When no one would tell us the truth, Hydra stepped forward.
没人愿意告诉我们实话时 是九头蛇站了出来
They brought us law and order, purpose.
他们给我们带来了法律和秩序 还有目标
They galvanized us
他们教化了我们
for the good of the state over individual interests.
把国家利益置于个人利益至上
They -- Yeah, Burnell.
他们 说 博内尔
But, sir, isn't it true that Hydra came from Nazis?
但 先生 九头蛇不是纳粹吗
That's not true.
那不是真的
Never say that.
别那么说
Okay, but weren't they the Nazis' science division?
但他们原来不是纳粹的科学部吗
Anyone who's informed knows...
所有了解实情的人都知道
that Hydra originated centuries ago.
九头蛇的起源可以追溯到几个世纪之前
So they couldn't be Nazis.
他们不可能是纳粹
That's just propaganda.
那只是污蔑
But this is good.
但这样很好
This shows how important it is to separate fact from innuendo.
这表明了区分事实和抹黑的重要性
Before the incident,
事件发生之前
there were over 1,500 newspapers, some of them --
有1500多份报纸 其中一些
Mr. Coulson? Sorry to interrupt.
科尔森老师 抱歉打扰
It's all right. How can I help you?
没事 有什么事吗
Yeah, Chris Adler.
嗯 克里斯·艾德勒
Chris?
克里斯
We're just gonna run a few tests.
我们就做几项测试
Wait, Chris.
等等 克里斯
Yes, Mr. Coulson?
怎么 科尔森老师
Don't forget your bag, son.
别忘拿你的包了 孩子
I'll take that.
给我吧
Okay.
好了
Let's get back to the lesson.
我们继续上课
You got quiet, Vijay.
怎么不说话了 维杰
It's probably because of his broken jaw.
大概是因为下巴被打碎了
No more games.
别胡闹了
You're her.
是你
I know you.
我认识你
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
All Inhumans know you.
所有异人都认识你
Bahrain.
巴林岛
It's funny, 'cause the world blames Inhumans for what happened.
真有趣 世界把发生的事怪在异人头上
But it was you that got it wrong.
但是你弄错了
May!
May, don't do this.
梅 别这样
This isn't you.
这不是你
May, wake up!
梅 醒醒
He's valuable to us.
他对我们有用
Take him upstairs for testing.
带他去楼上做测试
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
- The Doctor will get answers. - No.
-博士会得到答案的 -不
- Just -- - Not him.
-赶紧 -不要他
- No! No! - Come on!
-不 -走吧
No!
不要
Not the Doctor, okay?
不要博士 好吗
I-I'll talk!
我说
最新海外影视剧下载
All right, you're right!
好吧 你说对了
All right? The I.D. was real.
好吗 那身份证是真的
Shut up, shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
What did you mean when you were talking to Agent May?
你刚刚跟梅特工说的话是什么意思
The Bahrain op was a success.
巴林岛的行动很成功
God, you have a sick measure of success.
天呐 你对成功的标准好扭曲
I'm sorry if she killed an Inhuman child,
很抱歉她杀了个异人孩子
but if it saved everyone else...
但如果这救了其他人...
If that girl had been taken down in Bahrain,
如果那女孩在巴林岛被拿下了
she wouldn't have gone on
她就不会
to kill all those people in Cambridge.
在坎布里奇杀那么多人了
Thanks to your friend back there,
就因为你刚刚那位朋友
Hydra has a green light to exterminate Inhumans.
九头蛇得到了消灭异人的许可
Okay.
好吧
Listen, I know you don't trust me,
听着 我知道你不信任我
but I can help you get out of here.
但我可以帮你离开
Really?
真的吗
You should avoid saying that under the cameras.
你最好别在摄像头下面说这话
Vijay!
维杰
Vijay!
维杰
We have him, Doctor.
抓住他了 博士
Fitz.
菲兹
You lost control of your prisoner.
你没能控制住你的犯人
I...would've caught him.
我...本来也能抓到他的
Follow me.
跟我来
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Come on, Daisy.
快点啊 黛西
Come on.
你在哪
黛西·约翰逊
无结果
利奥波德·菲兹 九头蛇限制访问
菲尔·科尔森
There you are, sir. I'm coming.
你在这儿 长官 我来了
Coulson.
科尔森
Yes?
是我
It's so, so good to see you, sir.
见到你太好了 长官
I'm sorry. Have we met? Are you...?
对不起 我们见过吗 你...
Please don't say you were a student.
别告诉我你曾是我的学生
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吗
I'm Jemma.
我是珍玛
It's Jemma -- Jemma Simmons, sir.
是珍玛 珍玛·西蒙斯 长官
It's been such a horrible day,
今天太可怕了
and when I saw where you were, I hoped that you --
当我看到你在哪时 我就希望
Horrible? Did something happen?
可怕 发生什么事了吗
Should I call someone?
要我找谁来吗
No, please don't call anyone.
不 别找人来
I-I just need to talk to you.
我就是想跟你说说话
I don't understand.
我不懂
W-When did you say we met?
你说我们什么时候认识的
In the real world.
在真实世界里
Before you were ever a teacher.
你成为一个老师之前
Unless you count summers lifeguarding,
除非算上夏季做救生员
I've always been a teacher.
否则我一直是个老师
You see, you think that.
瞧 你是这么认为的
You thithat you were, but no.
你认为你是 但你不是
It's --
是...
There's no sane way to say it, so...
这话怎么说都很疯狂
Do you have moments where reality isn't quite right?
你有没有时候觉得 现实不对劲
Like y-your memories don't fit?
记忆似乎不吻合
Who are you?
你是谁
Simmons.
西蒙斯
I know I sound like a lunatic,
我知道我听上去像个疯子
but you have had your mind wiped
但你的大脑被清空了
and implanted with false memories.
被植入了虚假记忆
Okay. It's time to leave.
好吧 你该走了
No, please, you -- you need to hear this.
不 求你 你得听我说
I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是个神盾局特工
You were the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你曾是神盾局局长
You destroyed Hydra.
你消灭了九头蛇
And now you're --
现在你...
you're -- you're trapped in a virtual prison,
你被困在了一个虚拟监狱里
and I am here to wake you up.
我是来唤醒你的
Put that away before we both get arrested.
快把那收起来 你会害我们都被捕的
What is this? Is this a test?
这是什么 测试吗
Because it's not gonna work.
因为你别想得逞
I'm loyal to Hydra. I'm just a teacher.
我是忠于九头蛇的 我只是个老师
Yes, you are a teacher!
是的 你是个老师
You -- You are a teacher,
你是个导师
and a -- and a -- and a leader and...
还是个领袖
Y-you're a great man, and you shouldn't be here!
你是个了不起的人 你不该在这儿的
I have no way to prove it.
我没法证明
Not yet. I need to...
现在还不行 我得...
- I need to go back... - Please, get yourself some help.
-我得回... -求你 去找人帮你吧
And whatever you do, don't talk about S.H.I.E.L.D.
不管怎样 别提神盾局
Tahiti.
塔西堤
No.
No, that's Hawaiian.
那是夏威夷的
Remember Tahiti.
记起塔希提
It's a magical place.
那是个神奇的地方
Why did you say that?
你为什么那么说
It's a magical place.
那是个神奇的地方
This isn't an accident.
这不是巧合
Your memory's been rewritten before!
你的记忆以前也被改写过
You are Phil Coulson, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你是菲尔·科尔森 神盾局特工
and your subconscious knows that!
你的潜意识也知道
You need to go.
你得走了
You need to remember me!
你得记起我来
And Fitz and Agent May
还有菲兹 梅特工
and all the good that we have done!
和我们做过的一切好事
Your friends depend on you,
你的朋友就指望你了
and this world is a lie!
这个世界是个谎言
I have tried to be nice to you, but that's enough!
我努力对你和和气气的了 但我受够了
I don't know you.
我不认识你
Now leave.
走吧
Okay.
I'll go.
我走
But I am not giving up on you, sir.
但我不会放弃你的 长官
Yes, I'd like to report a subversive.
喂 我想举报一个颠覆分子
亚历山大·皮尔斯高中
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You tagged my car.
你画了我的车
I can't drive this now.
这下我开不了了
I didn't tag it.
不是我画的
You're holding the can.
你拿着罐子呢
What can?
什么罐子
I -- I mean, that's how Hydra does it, right?
九头蛇就是这样 是吧
You and Mr. Coulson, I mean, y'all lie to us every day.
你和科尔森先生 你们每天都骗我们
You know, th-that Hydra isn't a bunch of Nazis,
什么九头蛇不是一群纳粹
and -- and that you don't steal kids out of school?
你们也不从学校抓孩子
You think I'm Hydra.
你觉得我是九头蛇
I saw you talking to Coulson!
我看到你跟科尔森说话了
Where's Chris?
克里斯在哪
You know, go ahead. Take me to him.
来啊 带我去见他
'Cause if not, I'm gonna find the Resistance
否则 我就去找抵抗组织
and come after all of you.
来对付你们所有人
I don't...
我不...
You're not even real, you rogue piece of code!
你都不是真的 你不过是段代码
This is -- This is all fake!
这都不是真的
It's a virtual world.
这是个虚拟世界
I don't mean that.
我不是那意思
Look at me.
看着我
Do I look like I'm Hydra?
我看上去像九头蛇吗
You look like a bag lady.
你看上去像个流浪汉
I'm Jemma.
我是珍玛
Coulson let Hydra take your friend?
科尔森让九头蛇抓走了你朋友吗
Damn.
该死
You know, Coulson used to fight Hydra.
科尔森以前是打九头蛇的
He was as brave as you and got into more trouble
他跟你一样勇敢 惹过更多麻烦
and even trained me well enough to steal this car.
还训练了我 让我会偷这辆车
Coulson?
科尔森吗
You're crazy.
你疯了
Look, I mean,
听着
they're definitely gonna stop you now.
他们这下绝对会拦你了
Well, have at it.
那你请便吧
And for the record, Hydra?
对了 九头蛇
They're all Nazis.
都是纳粹
Look... I trashed your car.
听着 我毁了你的车
You can borrow mine.
你用我的吧
You're sure?
你确定
Are Hydra all Nazis?
九头蛇都是纳粹吗
Every last one of them.
每一个都是
And don't you let anyone forget it.
别让人忘了
Now, with this machine,
有了这台机器
we can test Inhuman powers without any side effects.
我们可以无副作用地测试异人异能
It seems like it's... burning him.
看上去 它弄疼他了
There are side effects.
这就是副作用
Well, yes.
是啊
I meant, we can determine their powers
我是说 我们可以确定他们的异能
without permanently triggering Terrigenesis in the subject.
而不会永久性地触动他的泰瑞根变异
We'll change the world.
我们可以改变世界
Fitz, this is wrong.
菲兹 这不对
This -- This is crimes-against-humanity wrong.
这...是反人类那样的不对
These are Inhumans.
他们是异人
You've been a great asset, Skye,
你真的很有帮助 斯凯
but unless I ask for your opinion...
但除非我要你提出建议
don't give it.
别多嘴
How are things going with Grant Ward?
跟格兰特·沃德处得怎么样了
They're good.
挺好的
I noticed your application for co-habitation
我注意到你的同居申请
had been approved.
获得了批准
Yes.
是的
Sir, there's a report you need to see.
长官 你得看看这份报告
Subversive activity at a school --
一所学校出现颠覆活动
a woman with a S.H.I.E.L.D. ID.
一个拿着神盾局证件的女人
Really?
真的
The report was called in by a teacher --
是一位老师报的案
Phillip Coulson.
菲利普·科尔森
Who's the girl?
那女孩是谁
Suspect was in her mid 20s, British.
嫌疑人25左右 英国人
Did you get her name?
知道她的名字吗
Where was this?
这是在哪里
You can go.
你走吧
I want any and all assets in the area on this.
调动该区所有资源去处理
What's up? We get a call?
怎么回事 有任务吗
No, I just have some stuff to do.
不 我就是有事要去做
Stuff. Really?
事 真的
Skye, you never leave early.
斯凯 你从不早退
You've been pissed at me all morning.
你一早上都在生我的气
Your attitude at work here sucks.
你在单位的态度也很差
It's like I woke up to a totally different person.
就好像一觉醒来 你变了个人
You know what? You're right. I'm pissed.
你知道吗 你说对了 我是在生气
I tried to get closer to you in our relationship,
我想让我们的关系更进一步
and you shut me down because you said you needed space.
你却拒绝我 说你需要空间
Fine.
好啊
Take all the space you need, but right now, I need my own.
你要多少空间随你 但现在 我也需要空间
游行致敬忠诚者菲利克斯·布莱克九头蛇英雄和人类至上拥护者因其主张得到赞颂
温斯洛医生因颠覆活动被捕他叫什么 一个医生怎么能做这种事 温斯洛
博卡特剧院 克劳斯弦乐四重奏大提琴家 我去过吗
塔希提洛杉矶遭严重地震
那是个神奇的地方
It's a magical place.
那是个神奇的地方
No.
- Daisy! - Jemma!
-黛西 -珍玛
I was so worried.
我担心坏了
Wait. You're Hydra?
等等 你是九头蛇
It's a long story. I saw that you were dead.
说来话长 我看到你已经死了
Wait. Are you still dead?
等等 你还死着吗
No, I'm feeling much better.
不 我感觉好多了
- So you're okay. - Yeah.
-那么你没事 -嗯
You were supposed to be buried in the U.K.
你按说是葬在英国的
More like a mass grave at the Academy.
在学院的万人坑差不多
The story's a cover-up.
那个故事是个掩盖
I think Hydra murdered me.
我觉得是九头蛇杀了我
Did you find the extraction beacon?
你找到撤离信标了吗
Exactly where we programmed it.
就在我们编程的地方
Okay. We have to get out of here.
好 我们得赶紧走
Hydra is after you.
九头蛇在抓你
- We have to get somewhere safe. - What?
-我们得去个安全的地方 -什么
Coulson gave me up, didn't he?
科尔森举报了我 是吧
He's completely different, Daisy.
他完全变了 黛西
You wouldn't believe it.
你不会相信的
He let Hydra arrest a child.
他让九头蛇抓走了个孩子
May's different, too.
梅也变了
She's like number three in Hydra
她似乎是九头蛇的三号人物
and way more damaged than in the real world.
而且比现实世界里的心理阴影更大了
Everything's worse here. I woke up buried alive,
这里一切都糟多了 我醒来时被活埋了
was ditched on the side of the road,
被人丢在了路边
nearly arrested, and found Coulson brainwashing the young.
差点被抓 发现科尔森在给年轻人洗脑
It sounds bad, but wait till you hear how I woke up.
听上去是很糟 但跟我醒来时见到的人没法比
Why did Radcliffe build this place?
拉德克里夫为什么要建这样的地方
He was never into Hydra.
他并不怎么喜欢九头蛇
Ladies.
女士们
Ward.
沃德
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
How did you know my name? Who are you?
你怎么知道我的名字 你是谁
Skye, what have you told her?
斯凯 你告诉她什么了
So it's Skye again.
你又叫斯凯了
You have another name?
你还有别的名字吗
No. I'm Skye.
不 我是斯凯
Why's Hydra after her?
九头蛇为什么要抓她
Is she your source in the Resistance?
她是你在抵抗组织的线人吗
What source? No, she's a friend.
什么线人 不 她是我朋友
What is he doing here?
他怎么在这儿
All right, let's go! Down this trail!
快走 这边走
Daisy, they're coming.
黛西 他们要来了
You need to do something before psycho stalker shoots us!
你得赶紧想办法 别让那个疯子跟踪狂开枪
Stop it! Stop it! Ward, look at me.
别说了 沃德 看着我
I have never betrayed you, ever.
我从未背叛过你
We're real.
我们是真的
Is she your source for the Resistance?
她是你抵抗组织的线人吗
- No! - No!
-不是 -不是
Ward, I have nothing to do with the Resistance!
沃德 我跟抵抗组织无关
Over here!
在这边
Well, I do.
我跟他们有关
Come on. We got to get out of here.
走 我们得离开这儿
Use lethal force if necessary!
有必要时可使用致命武器
We got move -- now!
我们得赶紧走了
- Whose car is this? - Mine.
-这是谁的车 -我的
- Keys, now! - What? No!
-钥匙 快 -什么 不行
Keys, or we all die!
钥匙 否则我们都得死
What the hell is going on?!
到底怎么回事
No idea.
不知道
Skye, there's no good way to tell you this, but...
斯凯 这话没法说得委婉些
I had the test results when you were screened.
我拿到了你的检查结果
You're an Inhuman.
你是个异人
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道
Cover us!
掩护我们
So, you're Hydra, and you've been protecting Skye?
那么 你是九头蛇 你一直在保护斯凯
Yeah. That's why I joined the Resistance.
对 我就为这个加入了抵抗组织
Always the double agent.
总是双面间谍
And this is who you woke up with?
你醒来时见到的就是他
You two were together?
你俩在一起了
This isn't the Framework.
这才不是框架
This is Hell.
这是地狱
They're gaining on us!
他们要追上来了
How did you know Vijay Nadeer's real name?
你怎么知道维杰·纳迪尔的真名的
Why do you care?
你管呢
I was the one who got his ID cards!
是我替他弄到身份证的
You're a mole?
你是个内鬼
What a surprise.
真意外
- You knocked him out to shut him up. - Yeah.
-你打昏他是为了让他闭嘴 -对
He was helpful until you burned him.
他本来很有用 但你暴露了他
Hold on!
坐稳
What are you doing? We'll get stuck.
你在干什么 我们会困住的
Drones will be here any second.
无人机随时会来了
Drones?
无人机
Dwarfs, whatever. The Doctor invented them.
探测器什么的 博士发明的
They're everywhere.
到处都是
Metro's just up those steps.
上台阶就是地铁
Two stops to your apartment.
坐两站到你公寓
You'll be safe there.
你在那里会安全
I'll clear the car.
我会清理车
Go, go, go.
快走
Ward...
沃德
I'm sorry about Vijay.
维杰的事我很抱歉
I got caught up,
我太投入了
and I -- I had to give May something.
我总得给梅点东西
I didn't know it could be you.
我不知道那会是你
What is your name?
你究竟叫什么
Daisy.
黛西
We'll talk.
我们回头谈
Get out of here.
快走吧
Go.
快走
One agent was killed.
一名特工被杀
The others lost the vehicle in Bethesda.
其他人在贝塞斯达跟丢了车
We're canvassing the area.
我们正在那一带排查
It was one girl.
就一个姑娘
One girl with help, who knew our tactics.
她有帮手 熟知我们的战术
Maybe whoever helped her...
或许帮她的人
also made this.
还做了这个
It's not a forgery.
这不是假证
A mole.
有内鬼
Well, that's a serious charge.
这可是很严重的指控
Someone is betraying us.
有人背叛了我们
You know, my father always said
我父亲总说
you have to have trust to be betrayed.
有信任才有背叛
Treat this mole like a cancer.
把这内鬼当作肿瘤
I'll cut it out myself.
我会亲自切除它
Well, you failed before.
你以前失败过
Never forget how it felt at Cambridge.
别忘了坎布里奇事件
Did the Dwarfs record these people?
探测器记录下他们了吗
The footage was sent straight to the Director.
视频被直接送去给局长了
By request.
是局长要求的
You saw Fitz, didn't you?
你见到菲兹了吧
Is he like the others?
他跟其他人一样吗
Brainwashed?
被洗脑了
Yeah, he was...
是的 他...
different.
变了
But, Simmons, they all are.
但西蒙斯 他们都变了
It's scary.
好可怕
Why change things like this?
为什么要做这样的改变
It makes no sense.
毫无道理
Radcliffe tried to take away people's pain in the Framework.
拉德克里夫想在框架中去除人们的痛苦
Wait. You're right.
等等 没错
May's biggest pain was killing the girl in Bahrain.
梅最大的痛苦是在巴林岛杀了那女孩
You take that away,
改变这个
and hundreds of kids are killed in Boston.
导致了波士顿数百个孩子被杀
And Coulson is leading a quiet life.
科尔森过上了平静生活
I'm worried he's not the same man.
我担心他已经变了个人
He really let them take a kid?
他真让他们抓了个孩子
And what did they do to Fitz
他们对菲兹做了什么
to make him such an ugly person here?
把这里的他变成了那么恶劣的人
Well, that one's easy.
这个简单
They stole you from his life.
他们把你从他生命中偷走了
What if he never knew me?
如果他根本不认识我呢
What if he can't remember?
如果他记不起来了呢
This -- This reality is flawless.
这个现实毫无瑕疵
- It lures you in. - I know, I know.
-它诱惑你上钩 -是啊
Can't even believe what I found myself doing.
真不敢相信我都做了什么
I...
I looked up Lincoln.
我查了下林肯
I -- I -- I interrogated Vijay for being an Inhuman.
我审讯了维杰 就因为他是异人
And I have been here one day.
我才来到这里一天
May's been here weeks.
梅都进来几周了
She thinks it's her whole life.
她以为这就是她的全部生活
A few choices and a few lives.
几个选择 几个人生
Radcliffe ran a simulation.
拉德克里夫做了个模拟
Now it's a brave new terrifying world.
现在就变成了可怕的新世界
Okay.
好吧
We need to get out.
我们得出去
What? N--
什么 不...
No, we can't leave them.
不 我们不能丢下他们
We have to talk to Yo-Yo and come back with a game plan,
我们得跟悠悠球谈谈 想好计划再来
with backup.
带上支援
I don't have powers here.
我在这里没有异能
Okay.
好吧
Why are we still here?
我们怎么还在这里
I'm not sure.
我不知道
This should disconnect us from the Framework,
这该能切断我们跟框架的联系
wake us up.
唤醒我们
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这儿
You're supposed to be dead.
你该死了的
Someone re-coded our exit.
有人改写了我们的撤退口代码
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Good evening, Madame.
晚上好 夫人
Leopold.
利奥波德
Come in.
进来
These...subversives need to be taken seriously.
这些颠覆分子 真不能小瞧了他们
Apparently, they've got a mole inside Hydra.
看来他们在九头蛇内部安了个内鬼
A traitor.
叛徒
I know.
我知道
I've tightened security.
我已经加强了警戒
Eliminated a loophole for their escape.
消除了一个漏洞让他们无法逃脱
Next, we tighten the noose.
接下来 我们收紧套索
So, you have surveillance on them?
那么 你在监控他们
On one of them, yes.
他们中的一人 是的
I'd like to see it.
我想看看
No.
不行
Your work is too important
你的工作很重要
to be distracted by these criminals.
不该被这些罪犯分心
I won't stand by
我不会眼看着
as they try to destroy everything that we have built.
他们企图摧毁我们建造的一切
I have to protect that.
我必须保护它
I have to protect you. I have --
我必须保护你 我...
Your anger won't solve this.
你的愤怒是解决不了问题的
It's your creativity that we need.
我们需要的是你的创造力
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Who are you?
你是谁
Are you with the other person?
你跟那个人是一起的吗
This is not okay.
这可不行
Coulson...
科尔森
I need you to remember me.
我需要你记起我
I'm sorry. We haven't met.
对不起 我们没见过
We have.
我们见过
Please...remember me.
求你 记起我吧
No. This isn't real.
不 这不是真的
You're not here.
你并不在这里
I am. I am.
我在 我在
Please.
求你
Remember me.
记起我吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't.
我不记得
It's not your fault.
这不怪你
It's just...
只是
you're the person that I go to when things get heavy.
每当遭遇艰难 我就会来找你
And this world is scary,
这个世界好可怕
and nothing makes sense, and...
一切都没道理
You're the closest thing I have to family.
你是我最接近亲人的人了
So I just hope that deep down, you feel it, too.
我希望 内心深处 你也能感到
Daisy?
黛西
深切缅怀我们的朋友 比尔·帕克斯顿