神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第18集: 无怨无悔 No Regrets

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
The Patriot!
爱国者
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
欢迎来到神盾局
We're both S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
我们都是神盾局特工
Yes. Oh, thank God.
太好了 谢天谢地
Do you know me?
你认识我吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's what the other agent told me to say.
是那个特工教我这么说的
Hydra thanks you for your service.
九头蛇感谢你的服务
Today, for the first time,
今天 我第一次
I couldn't look my little girl in the eye.
无法直视我女儿的眼睛
I need to make that right.
我需要弥补
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
This woman is not from here.
这女人不是这里的
She crossed over -- from the other side.
她是从另一边穿越来的
Madame Hydra?
九头蛇夫人
She's -- She's messed with his mind.
她对他的头脑动了手脚
Fitz would never hurt an innocent woman.
菲兹绝不会伤害一个无辜女人的
No!
I guess you don't know me at all.
看来你是完全不了解我
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
I don't know.
我说不好
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
You think this sells it?
你觉得这能混过去吗
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 胡说大王 Silence
Honestly?
说实话吗
Feels a little fake.
有点假
You're right.
确实是
翻译 小酸奶! *PiPi* 草草
It looks staged.
看着像布置的
Needs a little...something.
还差点什么
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌
I was thinking busted headlight.
我想的是把车灯打碎
You know, I admire you for volunteering for this, Coulson.
我很钦佩你自愿来帮忙 科尔森
We need all the fresh faces we can get for undercover work.
卧底任务需要尽量多找些新鲜面孔
Yeah, I could do an accent or another language, maybe.
是啊 我也能加点口音或者说外语
My Spanish is mucho bueno.
我的西班牙语还不错
Just act natural.
表现得自然点
Just get them to stop the bus and open up.
让他们把巴士停下来开门就行
Hopefully, Sky's on board.
希望斯凯在车上
Well, she might be if she's been assigned
如果她被安排去九头蛇的一个集中营
to reeducation at one of Hydra's prison camps.
改造的话也许会在上面
But rescuing Skye is not the mission.
但救斯凯并不是这次的任务
There's another prisoner I want to find.
我要找的是另一个犯人
Does Ward know that?
沃德知道吗
Yeah.
知道
He didn't take it well.
他不是很高兴
His head hasn't been in the game
自从博士杀了那个女人
since the Doctor shot that woman.
他的状态就不是很好
To be fair, that was rough to watch...for all of us.
说实话 那一幕对我们来说都很残酷
That, uh, Jemma Simmons --
那个 珍玛·西蒙斯
how well do you know her?
你有多了解她
Well enough to know she's on our side.
至少知道她是站在我们这边的
You know, she claims that the Doctor isn't evil,
你知道吗 她说博士并不邪恶
that he's been brainwashed.
他是被洗脑了
Do you buy that?
你相信吗
I've heard crazier things.
比这更疯狂的事我也听过
Well, crazy or not,
不管疯不疯狂
I want to know what else she's hiding.
我要知道她还隐瞒了什么
Squid-mobile coming your way.
章鱼车向你们靠近了
Here we go.
行动吧
There's someone trapped in the car!
有人被困在车里了
I need help!
我需要帮助
Hands on your head.
手举过头
Down on knee, or you'll be shot.
跪下 否则我们就开枪了
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I didn't see the car, I swear.
我发誓我没看到那辆车
I think she was drunk or something.
我觉得她可能喝醉了
She swerved right into me.
她突然转弯撞向我
Little heads-up would be nice.
提前告诉我一下会比较好
Skye?
斯凯
I hope not.
希望没有她
神盾局特工第四季 第十八集
九头蛇特工第四季 第十八集
九头蛇特工第四季 第十八集
九头蛇特工
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Why are you doing this, Fitz?
你为什么要这么做 菲兹
It's Dr. Fitz.
是菲兹博士
And unlike the men who just left,
我和刚刚那些人不一样
I know the truth about you and your world.
我知道你和你的世界的真相
You mean our world?
你是指我们的世界
Don't try that ploy with me.
别跟我来这套
I know you replaced the real Skye.
我知道你换掉了真的斯凯
Replaced?
换掉
Is that what she told you?
她是这么跟你说的吗
Somehow you conquered Hydra in your world,
你们不知如何击败了你们世界的九头蛇
and now you want to conquer ours.
现在又想来击败我们的
All I want is to get out of here.
我只想逃出这里
Tell me where the Patriot is.
告诉我爱国者在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Did he come from your world, too?
他也是从你的世界来的吗
We all did, you included.
我们都是 你也是
And the other subversive, Jemma Simmons?
另一个颠覆分子珍玛·西蒙斯呢
She's not a subversive.
她不是颠覆分子
Where is she?
她在哪
If I knew, I would tell you
我要是知道 就早告诉你了
because if anyone could get you to wake up
因为只有她能唤醒你
and realize that this nightmare isn't real, it's her.
让你明白这噩梦不是真的
She loves you and you love her
她爱你 你也爱她
and she's a real person, not a Hydra murder-bot
她是个有血有肉的人 不是控制你大脑的
who's got your brain --
九头蛇杀人机器人
The carrot or the stick?
胡萝卜还是大棒
When neither motivates the truth,
要是两样都没法让你说真话
we face unspeakable choices.
那剩下的选择 就很可怕了
What happened to you, Fitz?
你到底怎么了 菲兹
This is my home.
这是我的家
I'm not gonna let you destroy it.
我不会让你毁掉它
We'll get to yours first.
我们会先捣毁你的家
And when we do, the Patriot and all of his kind
到时候 爱国者和他的同类
will pay for ever setting foot here.
会为进入这里付出代价
谨以此纪念坎布里奇事件中牺牲的279条无辜生命他们虽殒于恶人之手 我们将永远以他们的名义为正义而战
I should've had better judgment that day.
那天我的判断力该更好些的
Best not to dwell on the past.
最好别总想着过去
What's important is our future.
我们的未来才重要
No.
It's the present we need to worry about.
我们需要担心现在
The Inhuman threat keeps growing.
异人威胁持续发酵
The Patriot hijacked a prison transport.
爱国者劫持了一辆运囚车
It's time we take him out.
我们该把他除掉了
I admire your resolve, Agent May.
我钦佩你的决心 梅特工
The truth is, we may have a weapon that can beat him,
但其实我们有件武器 也许能打败他
but there are risks involved.
但是有风险
It's only a risk if you have something to lose.
还有东西可失去时才有风险
Are you volunteering for the task?
你愿意参加任务吗
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Where did they come from?
他们是从哪来的
We intercepted a bus
我们拦截了一辆大巴
on the way to a Hydra Enlightenment Center.
在去九头蛇教化中心的路上
Your girlfriend -- Skye?
你女朋友斯凯呢
No, thankfully.
还好没有她
Where's your daughter?
你女儿在哪
How is she doing?
她怎么样了
I don't know. She's still rattled.
我不知道 她还很害怕
She hides it, but they came into our home, you know?
她想掩饰 但他们闯进了我们的家
Well, she's definitely safer here than there.
她在这里绝对比在家里安全
You both are.
你也是
Look, this -- this is all new to me,
这一切我都没经验
but I want to help.
但我想帮忙
I owe you that.
是我欠你的
You can start with the bus outside.
你可以从外面那个大巴开始
We need to switch the plates, the digital tags,
我们得换掉车牌和电子标签
and wipe the GPS.
抹掉定位
You're gonna put it to use?
你们要用那辆车吗
One of our operatives
我们的一个特工
got caught trying to smuggle out intel on a new Hydra weapon.
在偷取九头蛇新武器的情报时被抓了
They've got him locked up at the Center.
他们把他关在教化中心
The bus is our way in.
我们要靠这辆车进去
'Nuff said. I'm on it.
懂了 我这就去
You get anything more out of that woman, Miss Simmons?
那个西蒙斯小姐 你又问出什么了吗
No.
She's stonewalling me.
她在搪塞我
Not for long.
不会太久了
Here. Let me get you a couple blankets.
来 给你条毯子
Did you find Daisy?
你找到黛西了吗
No, just a bus full of dead bodies.
没 车里全是尸体
Binary ones and zeroes can't die,
代码是不会死的
nor do they feel the cold.
也不会感觉冷
Maybe we keep that part between us.
我们还是别让别人知道了
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
We should be focused on getting Daisy back
我们应该专心救回黛西
and escaping this horrible place.
逃出这个可怕的地方
Well, we can't do that without Mace's help,
没有梅斯的帮助我们做不到
and he's already suspicious of you.
他已经开始对你起疑心了
I'm going to tell him the truth.
我要告诉他事实
Not a good idea right now. Trust me.
现在这可不是个好主意 相信我
Mace is risking his life going on these pointless missions.
梅斯在冒生命危险做这些无谓的任务
So are you. They don't matter in the real world.
你也是 他们在真实世界里根本不重要
If you put it like that, "The real world,"
如果你就这样说什么真实世界
he'll never buy it --
他绝对不会相信
the Doctor, the creepy robots, the blue soap, none of it.
博士 机器人 蓝肥皂 他都不会信
He deserves to know.
他有权知道真相
He doesn't have fragments of memories to draw on.
他没有可以利用的记忆碎片
Neither does Ward. They're not like me.
沃德也没有 他们不像我
No, no one is, unfortunately,
是啊 很可惜没人像你
especially not Ward.
尤其是沃德
Okay, I got to ask -- what is it about that guy?
好吧 我得问一句 沃德是怎么回事
Every time I see him, I get this weird itch,
每次我看见他心里都异常得痒
like hives.
就像起疹子[蜂巢]
Did we get along?
我们关系好吗
Well, you crushed his chest with your cybernetic arm
你用机械手臂摁碎了他的胸膛
and left him for dead on an alien planet,
把他留在外太空星球等死
so no.
所以 并不
Wh--
什么
He's behind me, isn't he?
他就在我身后是吧
Miss Simmons, we'd like a word.
西蒙斯小姐 我们想和你谈谈
It's "Doctor."
我是博士
I was told "R" and "D" has a new weapon,
听说研发部开发了新武器
something that could take down the Patriot.
可以用来打败爱国者
Yes.
是的
Oh, no, it's not exactly a weapon,
不 其实不是武器
but it can make you into one.
但它能把你变成武器
Steroids?
类固醇
Oh, no, not just any steroids.
不 不只是普通的类固醇
Augmented strength serum --
力量增强血清
the effects of which are very potent, although temporary.
虽说只是暂时性的 但是其功效非常显著
It's not Terrigen-based, is it?
这不是以泰瑞根为基础的吧
No. No, no, no.
不是 不是
This is made from various metabolic enhancers,
这是由各种代谢促进剂 大猩猩睾酮
gorilla testosterone, even a dash of peppermint.
外加少许薄荷制造而成
The point is, one dose,
重点是 只要一剂
you will have the Patriot begging for his life.
就能令爱国者跪地求饶
"A team that trusts is a team that triumphs?"
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
That's -- That's a little cheesy.
这话有点俗
You had t-shirts made, coffee mugs.
你还做了T恤和咖啡杯
I realize how it sounds.
我知道这话听着很怪
No one wants to hear they're just an avatar in a digital prison,
谁也不想听到自己只是数字监狱里的虚拟替身
but sometimes that happens, and here we are.
但有时事情就是这样 所以变成了现在这样
All that matters is getting out,
最重要的是逃离这里
and Daisy and Dr. Radcliffe are our keys to that.
黛西和拉德克里夫博士是逃离的关键
Well, uh, think I need a drink.
我想我得喝一杯
In the, uh...
...in the real world, how well do we know each other?
在真实世界中 我们俩有多熟
Are we friends?
我们是朋友吗
More like coworkers.
更像是同事
But I do think of you in a friendly way.
但我的确把你当朋友看
Where am I from?
我是哪里人
Excuse me?
你说什么
In your world, where am I from?
在你的世界里 我是哪里人
I'm not sure.
我不确定
The midwest?
中西部吗
Well, am I married?
我结婚了吗
Do I have kids? Any siblings?
有孩子吗 有兄弟姐妹吗
Hobbies? Do I cook?
爱好呢 我平时做饭吗
Where are you going with this?
你到底想说什么
You don't know me at all.
你根本不了解我
Not well enough, apparently.
显然了解得不够深
I'm from Brooklyn, son of a plumber,
我是布鲁克林人 水管工的儿子
played baseball in college and guitar,
大学时打棒球 还弹吉他
can't carry a tune.
五音不全
I say "soda," not "pop,"
我喜欢说"苏打水" 而不是"汽水"
and I like my barbecue sweet, not spicy.
我喜欢甜的烧烤酱 不喜欢辣的
Never been married or had kids,
没结过婚 没有小孩
but in the last five years,
但是过去五年中
I've buried 17 of my closest friends and family.
我亲手埋葬了17名亲人至交
Some of them died right in my arms...
有些人就死在我的怀里
...believing they were fighting for something real,
他们相信自己的战斗是有意义的
stopping hate.
是为了结束仇恨
And you're telling me it's...meaningless?
你却告诉我这是...没有意义的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to offend.
我无意冒犯
But if you don't believe my story,
但如果你不信我的故事
you can ask Daisy once we rescue her.
等我们救出黛西后你可以问她
You don't think I want that?
你以为我不想吗
She'd be free by now
当初要是我
if I'd taken the shot on the Doctor when I had the chance.
朝博士开了枪 她早就获救了
There's the Grant Ward I remember.
这才是我记忆中的格兰特·沃德
How do you know what you believe is true?
你怎么知道你相信的东西是真的
How do you know it's not the other way around,
你怎么知道不是反过来的
that you're not the one waking up to reality?
怎么知道你不是在真正的现实中醒来了
Because it's not possible.
因为那不可能
- Where is your proof? - I don't need proof.
-你有什么证据 -我不需要证据
- This can't be real. - How?
-这不可能是真的 -为什么
Because the man I love
因为我爱的人
would never execute someone in cold blood.
绝对不会那么残忍地杀人
Fitz would never do that.
菲兹绝对不会那么做
He did.
他就那么做了
Ms. Simmons.
西蒙斯小姐
I know you've been through a lot.
我知道你承受了很多
We all have.
我们都一样
But what we do here matters,
但我们做的事 是重要的
and you can never convince me otherwise.
你没法劝我相信不是
What do you think?
你怎么看
Delusional? PTSD?
妄想症 应激性创伤后遗症
I don't know.
我不知道
There might be a grain of truth to her story.
她说的话中也许有几分真相
Find out what that is.
查出到底哪些是真的
Lies.
谎言
That's all she gave us.
她给我们的都是谎言
Beaten to within an inch of her life.
被打得只剩一口气
Nevertheless, she persisted.
然而她还是不松口
Let's see if she'll open up to me.
看看她会不会对我说实话
You? Why?
你 为什么
You and I have different methods.
我的方法和你不同
It's why we work so well together.
所以我们的合作才如此天衣无缝
I'll stay, then.
那我留在这里
Actually, I heard there was an issue
事实上 我听说镜子项目
with Project Looking Glass.
出现了一些问题
I'd like you to check in with Security,
我希望你去询问一下安保
see what happened.
看看什么情况
Of course.
当然
Hello, Daisy.
你好啊 黛西
You know, I asked for a mani-pedi.
我原本只是想做个美甲
Got tortured instead.
结果被折磨了
B.T.-dubs, your psycho-prison sucks.
你这个精神监狱烂透了
This isn't a prison.
这不是监狱
All I did was fix one thing in everyone's life -- a regret.
我不过是弥补了每个人生命中的一件憾事
The subsequent world is simply a consequence of your actions,
随之呈现的世界只是你们行为的后果
algorithms running their natural course,
演算的自然结果
as Dr. Radcliffe always intended.
正如拉德克里夫博士一直希望的那样
This isn't what I meant, you sadistic witch!
这不是我想要的 你个虐待狂
Guard!
守卫
Dr. Radcliffe is clearly still suffering
显然拉德克里夫博士还在承受
the consequences of the errors he made.
他自己错误的后果
If I had my powers...
如果我的异能还在...
I can't give you those,
这我不能给你
but I can give you something else --
但我能给你别的
something that will make all the pain go away.
能让你所有的痛苦都消失殆尽的东西
You have no idea what that even --
你根本不知道...
Lincoln Campbell.
林肯·坎贝尔
Think of it.
想想吧
You can live a peaceful life,
你们能过上平静的生活
have kids,
生儿育女
grow old together
一起变老
with no memory of what's happened here or there,
不会记得这里和那边发生的一切
no regrets,
没有遗憾
just each other.
只有彼此
In exchange for...?
那你要什么
Just tell me where you are in the other world,
告诉我在另一个世界里你在哪里
and I'll bring Lincoln back.
我就把林肯带回来
You can do that?
你能吗
'Cause you're the puppet master, aren't you,
因为你是木偶大师 对吧
pulling all the strings.
控制着一切
I'm just giving people what they want.
我只是满足人们想要的
Why is that wrong?
这哪里有错
Because sometimes what people want
因为 有时候人们想要的
isn't right for them.
对他们来说并不好
I can fix that.
这我能弥补
And what do you get out of all of this?
那你又能从中得到什么好处
What everyone else has --
其他人都有的东西
a choice.
一个选择
Have we I.D.'d everyone yet?
所有人的身份都确认了吗
About half.
搞定一半了
I can start notifying families as soon as --
我可以开始通知家属了 只要...
No, I want to do that myself when we get back.
不 我想等我们回来后我亲自去通知
Leaving in 10.
十分钟后出发
Sir, the plates are switched,
长官 车牌换过了
the transponder's toast.
应答机也坏了
There's no way Hydra can track the bus.
九头蛇根本无法追踪这辆车
Fast work. What's with the sat-radio?
真快 这卫星无线电是干什么的
Well, I noticed the bus had a comms system,
我发现大巴上有通讯系统
so I decrypted it and synched it up with this.
于是我进行了破译 并将频率与这个同步
So now we can listen in on Hydra's transmissions
这样我们就能听到九头蛇的通讯
and maybe steal some intel.
也许能窃取一些情报
You, my friend, are gonna fit right in here.
我的朋友 你会适应这里的
Well, I can do more.
我还能做更多的事
If you need a driver, I got a lead foot.
如果你需要司机 我技术也很好
I appreciate the offer,
我心领了
but another lead-footed soul already volunteered.
但另一个技术很好的家伙已经先自荐了
I saw Mace briefly. You told him, didn't you?
我见到了梅斯 你和他说了吧
I knew I was losing him when his complexion changed
他的肤色从燕麦色变成荸荠色时
from oatmeal to water chestnut.
我就知道他不会信我了
Shades of flesh color programmed into the Framework.
那都是框架里编程的肤色
Fitz believed even empty vessels needed variety.
菲兹认为空躯体也该有多样性
You mean Dr. Fitz,
你是说菲兹博士吗
the guy from my history book?
我历史书上的那人吗
Honestly, you really shouldn't pay much attention
老实说 你不应该太相信
to what's in there.
那上面的东西
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔最大的挑战
I taught it for years. It's more fiction than fact.
我教了好几年 虚构成分大于事实
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Did you know that those Hydra books lied to us?
你知道那些九头蛇的书是在骗我们吗
I guess you finished doing your homework, huh?
你作业做完了吧
Can I go check out the old Quinjet?
我能去看老式昆式战斗机吗
Oh, come on, Sparkplug,
好了 火花塞
you know you don't need a Quinjet to fly.
你知道你不用坐上昆式战斗机也能飞
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
Mack?
迈克
Yeah, that's right.
没错 是我
I'm sorry. Have we met?
不好意思 我们认识吗
Phil Coulson.
菲尔·科尔森
I was here when you first came in.
你到这里的时候我也在
This is Jemma Simmons.
这是珍玛·西蒙斯
Ah, it's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
This little girl right here, this is my daughter, Hope.
这个小姑娘是我的女儿 霍普
It's lovely to meet you, Hope.
很高兴认识你 霍普
Nice to meet you, British lady.
很高兴认识你 英国女郎
And is Hope's mother here, as well?
霍普的妈妈也在这里吗
No, no, it's just me and Sparkplug.
没有 只有我和火花塞
Hey, you hungry?
你饿了吗
When was the last time you had something to eat?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
And candy doesn't count.
糖可不算哦
It's good to meet you. Excuse me.
很高兴认识你们 失陪了
Coulson, you got a second?
科尔森 过来一下
Pulled this I.D. off one of the bus crew.
这是大巴上一个队员的身份证
Should get you past the gate.
应该能让你通过大门
Ward just had to swap the photo, change the name.
沃德换了照片 改了名字
九头蛇国土战略防御局 杰米·弗鲁格曼特工
Jamie Flugelman?
杰米·弗鲁格曼
Well, it's the only one he could clear from Hydra's database,
这是他唯一能从九头蛇数据库里弄出来的
so mount up, Flugelman.
出发吧 弗鲁格曼
How'd the security breach come to your attention?
你怎么发现安全漏洞的
His co-worker spotted him
他的同事发现他
hiding some contraband in his locker -- a camera.
在储物柜里藏了违禁品 一个摄像机
Was there any film in it?
里面有胶卷吗
No. No film.
没有
It was an antique, actually.
还是个古董
Still,
不过
we shipped him off to an Enlightenment Center
我们把他送去教化中心了
for a refresher course on protocols.
温习一下规程
Haven't been down here in a while.
我好久没来过这里了
How's the project going?
项目进展如何
Are you all right, son?
你没事吧 孩子
You look troubled.
你看上去很烦恼
It's 'cause I am.
因为我是有烦恼
Let me guess -- a woman.
我猜猜 为了女人
Is it that obvious?
那么明显吗
It's a bit early for a pint.
现在喝酒有点早
How about a cup of tea?
去喝杯茶吧
Come on.
走吧
Tell your old man all about it.
跟老爸说说
九头蛇教化中心
- I.D. - Yeah.
-身份证 -嗯
Flugelman?
弗鲁格曼
It's Canadian.
加拿大名字
I don't have you on the entry logs.
登记上怎么没有你
You coming from the Triskelion?
你从三曲翼来吗
Yeah, and I'm new, actually.
对 我其实是新来的
Just filling in for the other guy.
顶替另一个人
How about that story on Bakshi News the other day?
看到巴克希新闻前两天那则报道了吗
That Inhuman they found with lion paws for hands?
他们发现的那个铁爪异人
So weird. Just the paws.
好奇怪啊 那爪子
最新海外影视剧下载
Finally.
可算好了
You're all set.
没问题了
Hail.
万岁
Back at ya.
你也是
Everything here tastes like tofu!
这里什么都一股豆腐味儿
Put me out of my misery already! What do you want from me?!
杀了我得了 你想要我怎么样
You've already taken my home, my dignity, my pride!
你已经夺走了我的家 我的尊严 我的骄傲
My....
我的...
Agnes.
艾格妮丝
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No, I'm laughing with utter joy.
不 我在开心地笑
Yeah, well,
好吧
you won't get any sympathy from me.
我是不会同情你的
Sounds like you're getting everything you deserve
听上去你完全是咎由自取
for creating this hellscape.
谁叫你创造了这个地狱世界
You can say whatever you want.
随你说什么吧
Nothing hurts me anymore.
已经没什么能伤害我了
Not after what he did to Agnes.
不会比他对艾格妮丝做的事更可怕
What happened?
怎么回事
Fitz.
菲兹
I begged him not to,
我求他别的
but he...
但他...
killed her
杀了她
right in front of me.
就当着我的面
She was all I had.
她是我的全部了
How could he do that?
他怎么能那么做
Because that's who he is here.
因为他在这里就是这种人
Aida changed him.
艾达改变了他
She said she took away one regret.
她说她改变了一个遗憾
One regret can't change an entire life.
一个遗憾不可能改变整个人生
It -- It doesn't change who you are.
不可能改变你的为人
Of course it can.
当然可以
One person in your life, one decision,
你生命中的一个人 一个决定
one sentence has the power to change you forever.
一句话就能永远改变你
One sentence?
一句话
Yeah, that's right.
是啊
One single sentence like...
一句话 比如
"I love you,"
"我爱你"
or,
或是
"We're having a baby,"
"我们要有孩子了"
or, uh...
或是
"She's gone."
"她死了"
I just...
我...
I didn't think Fitz was capable of doing something like that.
我没想到菲兹能做出那样的事
Oh, my dear.
亲爱的
Depending on the circumstances, anyone is capable of anything.
看情况 任何人都能做出任何事来
Just look around.
看看四周吧
Please tell me that you built a back door to this place
求你告诉我 你建了个后门
and that Aida hasn't destroyed it.
而且还没被艾达毁掉
I did, and she can't.
我建了 她毁不掉
Yes.
太好了
Finally, some daylight.
可算有希望了
She might have installed some safeguards.
她可能装了些安全措施
Just -- Just tell me where to go.
告诉我该去哪
All right.
好吧
Listen carefully.
听仔细了
Hail Hydra!
九头蛇万岁
My son,
我儿子
the Doctor himself.
威名赫赫的博士
Stop. It means nothing.
够了 那没什么的
Why are you so down on yourself?
干吗这么低落
Is it something Ophelia said?
是奥菲丽娅说了什么吗
No, it's not about her.
不 不是她
Are you seeing someone else?
你有别人了吗
No.
没有
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
So, what's this about a woman?
那你烦恼什么女人
Someone I had to kill.
是一个我不得不杀掉的
"Had to?"
"不得不"
You mean in self-defense?
自卫吗
No, she was unarmed.
不 她没有武器
Was she an enemy of the state?
她是国家敌人吗
Yeah.
I believe she was.
我认为是的
So what's the problem?
那问题在哪
What if...
如果
I didn't need to kill her?
我并不非得杀她呢
What if maybe she wasn't lying or maybe she was...
如果她并不是在撒谎 或者或许她是
mentally ill or something?
有精神疾病什么的呢
"What if? Maybe."
"如果 或许"
Now, that's your mother talking.
那是你妈妈的腔调
Sorry, father.
抱歉 父亲
There she is again.
这也是她
Listen, son,
听着 儿子
I don't know a thing about what you do here, the science,
我完全不了解你在这里的工作 具体的科学
but I know that it's important,
但我知道它很重要
and I know the man I raised --
我也了解我养大的男人
not a coward, but a man of action,
不是个懦夫 是个行动派
a great man in a hard world.
是个艰难世界里的了不起的人
And in a hard world,
在这艰难的世界里
we cannot afford the luxury of what?
我们承担不起什么
The luxury of sympathy.
同情
Exactly.
没错
We don't buckle to guilt or womanly sentiment.
我们不背负罪恶感或妇人之仁
Everyone needs the strap across their back now and again.
每个人偶尔都需要鞭打
Teaches respect.
这能教人尊重
You know that.
你清楚的
You've felt it.
你也接受过这种教导
And look where it's gotten you.
看看你今天的成就
You're protecting the human race,
你在保护人类
and the only other person who understands the weight of that
唯一理解这一切的重量的
is Ophelia --
就是奥菲丽娅
Madame Hydra.
九头蛇夫人
And you love her, don't you?
你爱她 对吧
Honestly don't know what kind of man I'd be without you, father.
真不知没有你我会是什么样的人 父亲
That's why I'm here, son.
所以我才会在这儿 儿子
What are these?
这些是什么
You know, disposal's on the other side of the grounds.
处理场是在场地另一边
Disposal? Ugly way of putting it.
处理场 说得好难听
Hydra really ought to have a little more respect for the dead.
九头蛇真该对死者更加尊重
And the living, while you're at it.
也该更尊重生者
Guy we're looking for has some important intel,
我们找的人有些重要情报
so we get in, find them, get out -- quick and quiet.
我们进去 找到那人 然后出来 迅速低调
Hopefully we got the right place.
希望没走错地方
Pretty sure this is it.
应该就是这里
康复中心
Branding is everything.
品牌就是一切
"Enlightenment Cultivation Center."
教化中心
And everybody buys it.
大家还都信
I sold their lies every day,
我每天替他们传播谎言
watched kids get taken out of my classroom
看着孩子被从我的课堂带走
because they were different, because they asked questions.
就因为他们与众不同 就因为他们问了问题
And it forced you into action.
而这迫使你采取行动
Burrows, keep an eye out for Security.
伯罗斯 留意安保
Agent Flugelman and I have a friend to find.
弗鲁格曼特工和我还得去找个朋友
They call this rehab?
这叫康复
Let's get them out.
把他们放出来吧
Okay, time to go.
好了 该走了
Thought I was done for.
我以为我死定了
It's good to see you guys.
很高兴见到你们
Phil Coulson, meet Antoine Triplett,
菲尔·科尔森 这是安托万·崔普利特
my good friend and inside man.
我的好友和内线
Nice to meet you, Trip.
认识你很高兴 崔普
Trip?
崔普
Haven't heard that nickname since high school.
高中后就再没人这么叫过我了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Felt right.
感觉对
Everyone on the bus. Let's go.
大家上车 我们走
- As soon as I find my boots. - We'll get you another pair.
-我得先找到我的靴子 -我们再给你弄一双
It's not about the boots. It's what's in them.
靴子不重要 里面的东西重要
How confident are you about this report?
你对这个报告多确信
No other Center reported any unscheduled drops today.
没有其他中心上报了突然转移
It has to be the Patriot.
肯定是爱国者
Very well, then.
那好吧
Take a few deep breaths.
深呼吸
Burns going in, but should wear off.
刚注入时烧得慌 但待会儿就好了
You've got about an hour of augmented strength.
力量增强能维持大概一小时
Don't waste it.
别浪费
美国历史
Hydra had a plan. I'll give them that.
九头蛇的确计划周密
Scare everyone, take over the media, rewrite history.
吓唬大家 控制媒体 改写历史
You know what's not in that book?
知道书里没写什么吗
The Trail of Tears.
泪水之路
The Holocaust.
犹太人大屠杀
Martin Luther King Jr.
小马丁·路德·金
I can't believe it.
难以置信
The blatant lies, the complete disregard
如此公然的谎言 完全不顾
for historical or scientific fact.
历史和科学史实
That's why, in my house,
所以在我们家
I'm the judge of what's fact or fiction.
我来判断什么是真 什么是假
"Did you clean your room?
"你收拾过房间了吗
Well, I'll be the judge of that."
这要我来说了算"
Dad, watch. I can do five in a row.
爸 看啊 我能连续做五次
Five times? Really?
五次 真的
This I got to see.
我得去看看
Excuse me.
失陪
What are you smiling at?
你笑什么呢
Same thing you are.
你笑的东西
Big, fake dad loving his little fake kid
假老爸爱着假孩子
in this crazy fake world.
生活在这疯狂的假世界里
I finally get why you don't like me.
我终于知道你为什么不喜欢我了
You think I'm someone I'm not.
你把我当成了另一个人
Forget I said anything.
忘记我说的话吧
You don't believe me, and I can't really look at you.
你不信我 而我简直不忍看你
What did I do in this other reality?
我在另一个现实里做了什么
Did I hurt someone?
我伤害什么人了吗
Did I kill someone?
我杀什么人了吗
More than one.
不止一个
For what it's worth,
不管怎样
for whatever I did do, I'm truly sorry.
我为我做的事 真诚地道歉
Look at them.
看他们
You feel that, don't you?
你也感觉得到吧
The way he loves his kid?
他多爱他的孩子
Of course.
当然
Then doesn't that make it real?
那不代表这是真的吗
Cultivation Center.
教化中心
Code 10-14. Repeat -- code 10-14.
10-14 重复 代码10-14
What is that?
怎么了
It's a potential breach. They've been discovered.
是可能有突破 他们被发现了
Got to be here somewhere.
肯定就在这里
Where the hell are my boots?
我的靴子呢
Okay, I'll bite. What's in them?
好吧 我问 里面有什么
My grandfather was a Howling Commando.
我外祖父是个咆哮突击队队员
Had an old-school spy camera.
有台老式间谍摄像机
Which you snuck into Hydra's labs?
你偷偷拿进了九头蛇的实验室
Nice.
厉害
Took some pictures in the lab,
在实验室拍了些照片
hid the film in my boot heel.
然后把胶卷藏在靴子跟里了
Pictures of what? Technical specs?
什么照片 技术参数吗
Some kind of plans, yeah.
是种图纸
The Doctor's been working on a secret project,
博士在研究一个秘密项目
something to kill off the Inhumans, from what I heard.
据我听说是能杀死所有异人的
Son of a...
混蛋
What kind of man steals another man's boots?
什么人会偷别人的靴子啊
隔离区
It's Chris.
是克里斯
Who?
He was a student of mine.
他原本是我的学生
What's that building over there where they're headed?
他们去的那栋楼是干什么的
Quarantine.
隔离
It's where they take all the kids.
他们把孩子都带去那里
Kids?
Yeah.
Where you going?
你去哪
Get the film to Mace. Those plans are important.
把胶卷交给梅斯 那图纸很重要
What about you?
你呢
I let that kid down once.
我辜负过那孩子一次
I won't do it again.
我不能再辜负他了
康复中心
You found it.
你找到了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
But we got another problem.
但又有新问题了
Your buddy Phil took off after he saw some kid.
你朋友菲尔看到个孩子后就跑了
Aw, Coulson. What's he thinking?
科尔森 他怎么想的
Oh, that's not good.
不妙
If Hydra's sending a Quinjet,
如果九头蛇派了昆式来
you can bet there's a hit team aboard.
上面肯定有支攻击队
They know we're here.
他们知道我们来了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办
Burrows, take this film.
伯罗斯 拿上胶卷
Bring it back to base. I'll get Coulson.
带回基地 我去找科尔森
- But, sir, how - Don't ask questions.
-但长官 -别问问题
Just do it. I'll find us another way out.
照做就是 我会另找出路
I know where he's going. I'll lead you to him.
我知道他去哪了 我带你去
Go on, "B." Get out of here.
去吧 伯 快走
You left them?
你撇下了他们
Those were his orders.
那是他的命令
I'm carrying precious cargo.
我拿了重要货物
All right, copy that, Burrows.
好吧 收到 伯罗斯
Over and out.
通话完毕
Mace needs an extraction. I'm going in.
梅斯需要撤离 我得去
We lose him, our fight's over. Hydra wins.
如果失去他 我们就完了 九头蛇就胜利了
How may people can you gather?
你能召集多少人
Uh, not many.
不多
Most people here are refugees.
这里大多数人都是难民
Everyone else is out.
其他人都出去了
Guess it's time to see what the big man can do.
看来得看看大块头有什么本事了
No, not him.
不 别找他
Why not?
为什么
Because he shouldn't go.
因为他不该去
I'll go in his place.
我替他去
I thought this world didn't mean anything to you,
这个世界对你不是毫无意义吗
- that it wasn't real. - It's not.
-不是真的 -的确不是
It's just...what happens to Mack here
但是 迈克在这里的遭遇
happens in both worlds.
也会反映在那个世界里
He's...different.
他不一样
So this has nothing to do
那么这跟那个
with that little girl over there?
小女孩毫无关系
Fine.
好吧
Let's go, partner.
我们走吧 搭档
How many people are in Quarantine?
隔离区有多少人
Don't know. Never been inside.
不知道 没进去过
Move!
闪开
Go get Coulson. I'll handle her.
去找科尔森 我对付她
I've been waiting for this.
我一直在等这一天
Someone's been juicing.
有人用药了
Unless, of course, you're one of us now.
除非 你现在是我们的一员了
隔离区
Calm your mind.
平静下来
You know what is best.
你知道该怎么做
What is best is you comply.
那就是服从
Compliance will be rewarded.
服从会得到奖赏
Surrender, and you will find meaning.
投降 你就能找到意义
Surrender, and you will find release.
投降 你就能得以释然
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Calm your mind.
平静下来
You know what is best.
你知道该怎么做
What is best is you comply.
那就是服从
Compliance will be rewarded.
服从会得到奖赏
Surrender, and you will find meaning.
投降 你就能找到意义
- Burnell? - Surrender, and you will find release.
-博内尔 -投降 你就能得以释然
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Calm your mind.
平静下来
- You know what is best. - Chris?
-你知道该怎么做 -克里斯
- What is best is you comply. - Chris.
-那就是服从 -克里斯
Compliance will be rewarded.
服从会得到奖赏
Surrender, and you will find meaning...
投降 你就能找到意义
Damn, this is messed up.
我去 这太变态了
Just tell me that bus hasn't left yet.
告诉我那辆大巴还没走
Figured you couldn't beat them, so... join them?
觉得自己打不过 就也变成那样
You're a terrorist, a thug.
你是个恐怖分子 暴徒
If I was, you'd be dead right now.
如果我是 你这会儿就死了
This is Agent May.
我是梅特工
The Patriot is here, but he got away from me.
爱国者在这里 但他逃了
I think the serum's wearing off.
血清效果好像不行了
My strength's fading.
我的力量在减退
Isn't there a Quinjet on site?
不是派了架昆式过去吗
Yeah.
That could work.
那也行
Where did the Patriot go?
爱国者去哪了
He ran into the Quarantine building.
他跑进了隔离大楼
I don't know who's in there.
我不知道里面有谁
Does it matter?
那要紧吗
Bring it down, and bring me the body.
击毁大楼 把尸体带来给我
Copy that.
收到
Q-5, you have your order.
Q5 你们收到命令了
Fire on the Quarantine building.
向隔离大楼开火
Stay close, and try not to shoot me.
跟紧 尽量别打到我
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Run for the fence just past those buildings.
去大楼那边的栅栏
Don't stop.
别停步
Trip.
崔普
Antoine, what happened?
安托万 怎么回事
The ceiling's caved in. They're trapped inside.
天花板塌了 他们困在里面了
Need your help. Come on.
需要你们帮忙 快走
Come on.
快来
Oh, my God.
天呐
Simmons, get out of here.
西蒙斯 快走
The whole place is about to come down.
这里要坍塌了
Chris!
克里斯
No!
The building's unstable, Agent May.
大楼要塌 梅特工
You can't go in.
你不能进去
I need verification that the Patriot's dead.
我需要证实爱国者已死
If he's not...
否则
...he will be.
我会处理他
Activating body cam. Going in.
启动随身摄像机 我去了
Wait! Don't shoot!
别开枪
Th-- They need help up there.
他们需要帮助
This is Agent May. There are kids in here.
我是梅特工 这里面有孩子
Why the hell are there kids in here?
这里怎么会有孩子
Where's the Patriot?
爱国者呢
Put that gun down. We need help here.
把枪放下 我们需要帮助
There's a kid buried under that pile of rock.
有个孩子埋在那堆石头下面了
- It's coming down. - No, it -- it's coming up.
-要塌了 -不 它顶上来了
Get him out.
把他救走
Nobody move!
都别动
Are you insane? He's trying to save a kid.
你疯了吗 他是在救个孩子
So was I.
我当初也是
Agent May, Mace is the only thing keeping this building
梅特工 是梅斯顶着大楼
from falling down on all of us.
避免它塌在我们身上
You shoot him, we all die.
你打他 我们都得死
We don't have time for this. We got to save that kid.
我们没时间了 我们得救那个孩子
Form a chain. Find something to prop up that beam.
做个链条 想办法把那根梁支持起来
Either shoot us or help, but don't just stand there.
要么开枪 要么帮忙 别傻站着
Snap out of it, May.
快醒醒 梅
You guys...better hurry.
你们快点
Hang on, Chris. I got you. Come on.
撑住 克里斯 我抓住你了 来
Okay. There you go.
好了 来
- Okay, yeah. - Thank you.
-好了 -谢谢
This cabinet should hold.
这个柜子应该撑得住
It won't work. Get out.
不行的 快走
No! We're not going to leave you!
不 我们不能丢下你
Coulson?
科尔森
I'm right here, Jeffrey. Hang on.
我在呢 杰弗里 撑住
Go.
快走
No.
Go.
快走
- No! No! - We gotta go, we gotta go, go.
-不 -得走了 快走
生命体征监测
个体无反应 未检测到生命 挂机
What?
干什么
Is it true -- that you're an Inhuman?
是真的吗 你是个异人
Yeah.
Powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down.
我的威力足以摧毁这整个地方
I hope so.
那最好