神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第2集: 会见新长官 Meet the New Boss

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Call the Director. We struck out again.
联系局长 我们又无功而返了
They won't give up on you, especially Coulson.
他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森
It's not just the Watchdogs now.
现在不止是监察者了
Local gangs have been working for them,
本地黑帮也效力于他们
I was tracing the sale of a weapon.
我在查武器交易时
A breath of fresh air.
一股清流
And I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer.
似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手
Everyone's attached to something.
每个人都会有所依恋
You actually trust this guy?
你真的信任他吗
I don't trust the new Director,
我不信任新局长
but he trusts me.
但他信任我
The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q.
等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的
It's been a long time since we had a moment alone.
我们好久没这么独处过了
You okay?
你没事吧
Just a long day.
就是累了
漫威出品
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人 *PiPi* 胡说大王 小暴徒
翻译 草粉酸奶 milkon Silence dzysteven 盐湖嗨爪凉开水 累
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 后期 饿得慌 翻译&校对&总监 草草
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Buddy, what are you doing up?
伙计 你怎么起来了
There was a ghost in there.
那里有鬼
There was?
真的吗
Friendly or not friendly?
可爱的还是可怕的
- Not friendly. - Yeah?
-可怕的 -是吗
Well...
好吧
it seems like he's gone now.
看来他已经走了
She. It was a girl.
她 是个女鬼
Okay.
好吧
Still, bed.
那也要回去睡觉
Dad, don't!
爸爸 别过去
What are you doing in my house?
你在我的房子里干什么
Oh, my God! Who the hell are you?
我的天 你是谁
Joseph!
乔瑟夫
Joe, come here! Hurry!
乔 快来
There's no Joe.
这里没有乔
We lived here for years. This is our house.
我们住在这里好多年了 这是我们的房子
Dad, I'm scared.
爸爸 我害怕
No. No. No. No!
不 不 不
神盾局特工第四季 第二集
神盾局特工第四季 第二集
神盾局特工第四季 第二集
神盾局特工
Jefe, no way, no.
老大 这不可能
The ball touched the ground. You could see it.
球触地了 能看到的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Listen, Robbie will settle this.
听着 罗比能解决
Hey, Reyes, did you see the game last night?
雷耶斯 你看昨晚的比赛了吗
Oh, missed it.
没赶上
- I was out. - Out?
-我出门了 -出门
Oh, I know your code, man.
我知道你什么意思 伙计
Oh, you do, huh?
你知道
Sure. I was young once.
当然 我也年轻过
- Did you at least get her name? - Oh-ho.
-你至少知道人家名字吧 -不
Nah, it wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Oh, man. We wait this long for a team to come into town,
伙计 我们等了这么久终于有队来比赛了
and you don't even watch.
但你却没看
If it ain't silver and black, I don't really give a damn.
反正不是奥克兰突袭者队 我不在乎
Silver and black...
突袭者
As we have discussed,
就像我们说的那样
it appears to be a simple empty box.
它似乎就是个空箱子而已
Yes, one lined with a rare alloy
对 内衬是稀有的合金
and emitting energy readings off the charts
能量辐射高得爆表
that drove six men insane, but yeah.
弄疯了六个人 但没错
Simple empty box.
空箱子而已
Right. Well...
Y-you joked about how it would be less of a puzzle
你开玩笑说 要是薛定谔的猫在里面
if Schrodinger's cat were in there.
就不会那么令人费解了
Hilarious.
有意思
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
But did get me thinking.
但这启发了我
What if there is something in there
如果里面有某种物体
in an unobservable quantum state?
是以不可观测量子态存在的呢
Out of phase with visible light?
与可见光异相
Exactly.
没错
So, by using light outside of the visible spectrum
利用可见光谱之外的光
and reversing the phase, we get this.
并逆相 我们就得到了这个
Cue Jemma gasping.
珍玛倒吸一口冷气
Oh, my Lord.
天啊
It's beautiful.
好美啊
It's indescribable.
难以形容
Scientifically. I've never seen technology like this.
我从未见过这种技术
Feel like a Dark Ages blacksmith looking at a Tesla.
就像中世纪铁匠看着一辆特斯拉电动车
Alien?
外星技术
Crystal-like structure, wrapping on itself,
水晶状结构 自我包裹
or a containment field, maybe, but containing what?
或是封锁力场 但封锁的是什么
I think I know.
我大概知道
A family turned up at the local ER this morning.
今早 有一家人去了急诊室
And the father --
那个爸爸
Well, he had the same signs of dementia
他和那些个黑帮分子
as our gangster friends over there.
有一样的痴呆症状
- Near Los Angeles? - Yeah.
-洛杉矶附近吗 -对
Now, he said that, uh, there was a ghost in the house
他说 他家里有个鬼魂
and it walked through him.
穿过了他的身体
So he's suffering from the hallucinations, as well.
这么说他也产生了幻觉
Well, that's what I thought.
我是这么想的
But as I started going through the footage...
但我翻看录像时
There.
Maybe he wasn't hallucinating.
或许他不是产生了幻觉
有可疑 便报告
We've been waiting an hour.
我们等了一个小时了
I can read a clock, too.
我也会看时间
His assistant said he's held up in a meeting.
他的助手说他被一个会议耽误了
Look at this.
看啊
Maybe they're discussing new ways to implement bureaucracy.
也许他们在讨论施行官僚主义的新方法
He's making you wait just to remind you he can.
他让你等只是为了提醒你他有权力这样做
He's pissed.
他生气了
We went after Daisy without clearing it.
我们没上报就去追黛西
I've been in his shoes before.
我也当过局长
Doesn't mean he'll go easy on you.
不代表他会轻易饶过你
I don't need him to go easy.
我不需要他饶我
I'll own what I did, make my apologies,
我会承担责任 道歉
then head out on our next deployment.
然后执行我们下一个调派
You're going right back out?
你要马上再出外勤
Not a moment too soon.
越早越好
All this -- the meetings, the waiting...
所有这些 会议 等待
I do not miss that part of the job.
我可不想念那工作的这部分
It'd still be your job if you put up half a fight.
你要是稍微争取一下那工作还是你的
This room -- does it seem...?
这个房间 似乎有点
Like it was decorated by someone who needs to unclench?
像是由需要放松一下的人装修的
Yeah, the Zephyr's feeling more and more like home.
和风感觉越来越像家了
In-flight meals could be better, but it's mine.
机上的食物不怎么样 但那是我的
At least they can't take that away.
至少那个他们抢不走
Okay, Mrs. Serrano.
好了 塞拉诺太太
Just sign here.
在这儿签字就好
Thanks.
谢谢
Just, uh, take this into the office.
把这个拿进办公室
- You can pay inside. - Okay.
-你可以在里面付钱 -好的
Oh, my God. I never even thought of that.
天啊 我都没想过那个
You must find so much weird stuff in people's cars.
你们一定在人们的车里发现了很多奇怪的东西
Now I'm racking my brain,
我现在绞尽脑汁
wondering what I've left in mine.
在想我在我车里放什么了
Oh, hey, Robbie.
罗比
So, this girl is telling me --
这姑娘告诉我
Robbie Reyes.
罗比·雷耶斯
You look so different from the last time I laid eyes on you.
你跟我上次见到你时真是大不相同
Long time no see.
好久不见
Yeah, it's been a minute.
确实有一段时间了
I was just telling Canelo here
我刚正和卡诺洛说
how tight we used to be back at Garfield High.
我们在加菲尔德高中时关系有多好
The stories I could tell...
我有好多你的故事能讲
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm having trouble with my van.
我的车出了问题
Yesterday, out of nowhere, it just burst into flames.
昨天不知道怎么回事 它就烧起来了
And I hear you're sort of an expert at that kind of thing,
我听说你在这方面好像是个专家
so I figured it was time for us to reconnect.
所以就觉得该跟你再续前缘了
I don't know. Looks fine to me.
我也不清楚 看着没问题
The engine caught fire.
发动机着火了
How is that not a dangerous problem?
那难道不危险吗
Maybe you should leave it alone.
或许你应该别管了
So you don't get hurt.
这样就不会受伤
Or smoked.
或是没命
You claim your victims earn that.
你说你那些受害者都是活该
Hard to verify all of them.
很难核实他们每个人
Somehow, you tracked me down.
不知道怎么 你找到了我
Just to talk.
只是来和你谈谈
I figured you're either on the right side of things or --
我想你要么是站在正义的一方 要么
Or what?
要么什么
Or else?
否则怎样
You're out of your mind coming here.
你真是疯了跑来这里
You may know who I am,
你可能知道我是谁
but you don't know me or what I'm capable of.
可你不了解我 不知道我的能力
It's funny you should mention that.
正巧你提起这个
I was just thinking of how many memories I have of you, Reyes.
我正在想我有多少关于你的回忆呢 雷耶斯
Not this "too cool for school" version
不是现在这个
you've got going on now, but...the real you.
"酷到没朋友"的你 而是真正的你
He wasn't always the, uh, strong silent type?
他不是一直都是个沉默的硬汉吗
Well, I've known him since Crandall Elementary.
我上克兰德尔小学时就认识他了
He was always quiet, like he was hiding something.
他总是很安静 好像在隐瞒什么
The two of us used to hit up the Moonraker Arcade
我们俩以前还常去小东京的
down in Little Tokyo.
太空城游戏厅玩
Isn't that right, Robbie?
对吧 罗比
Yes, it is,
没错
so I've seen a side of him that most people haven't.
我见过他不为人知的另一面
We used to hang there every day
我们以前天天去玩
till your uncle would pick you up.
直到你叔叔来接你
How's he doing these days?
他最近怎么样
You get lost...
快滚
or I'll get angry.
不然我要生气了
So angry, I may not remember what I do to you.
非常生气 可能会忘记对你做过什么
Sometimes, I prefer it that way.
有时我更喜欢那样
In front of them?
在他们面前动手
It's just a hose loose.
软管松了而已
You're all good.
没问题了
Oh, no. Look at that.
不好 看啊
Looks like we'll be here for a little bit longer.
看来我们要多待一会儿了
Only two hours late.
"只"晚了俩小时
Let's just get this over with.
赶紧弄完吧
Move.
让开
He doesn't appear to be moving.
他好像没动
Director, they're here.
局长 他们到了
- Send them in. - Yes, sir.
-让他们进来 -是 长官
It's good. I just think that that should be the headline
很好 但如果把这事作为附带报导
if that's the sidebar.
就用它当头条
Right, would you take a note of that?
记下来好吗
Phillip!
菲利普
Jeffrey.
杰弗里
Agent May.
梅特工
Thanks for waiting.
感谢等待
Seems like this job requires you to be an hour behind
这份工作似乎总害得你迟到
like all the time.
一小时
- Or two. - But you already know that.
-或是两小时 -但这你是知道的
Right, Phil? Glad you're here.
对吧 菲尔 很高兴你能来
Let's get down to business.
我们谈正事吧
Guys, can we have the room for a minute, please?
各位 请回避一下
Cecilio, go get yourself a coffee.
塞西略 去喝杯咖啡吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Look, I get you're disappointed
我知道你很失望
there was a mission to find Agent Johnson without your authorization,
我们未经你批准就擅自去搜寻约翰逊特工
but we had intel that suggested --
但我们收到情报表明
Phil, it's okay.
菲尔 没关系
She was your friend.
她是你的朋友
Loyalty's a good thing.
忠诚是个好东西
But I had a whole speech ready.
可我长篇大论都准备好了
Sure it's good. Use it next time.
肯定很精彩 下次再论吧
But today, you impressed me.
但今天 你让我佩服
You're impressed? Really?
佩服 真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
I try to live by a simple rule --
我努力奉行一条简单的法则
a team that trusts is a team that triumphs.
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
Right?
对吧
I mean, you get that.
你懂的
You -- You get how I think.
你明白我什么意思
Then why do I still feel like there's a "but" coming?
为什么我还是觉得会紧跟个"可是"
And trust is important, especially now.
而且信任很重要 特别是现在
Ah. Not a "but," an "and."
不是"可是" 而是"而且"
And Daisy's a problem because you need the public's trust,
而且由于你即将公开神盾局 使之再次合法化
given that you're about to unveil S.H.I.E.L.D.
你需要得到公众的信任
as a legitimate agency again.
所以黛西是个问题
We're preparing for an official announcement, yes.
我们正在准备正式公告 没错
So it's kind of a bad time for a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
所以现在不是前神盾局特工
to be robbing banks.
去抢银行的好时机
She would never get in the way.
她绝对不会妨碍到你的
Hey, I'm only talking PR here.
我只是在说公关
And I'm sure you don't like hearing about optics,
你肯定也不想听我说表面功夫的问题
especially since Agent Johnson was your friend.
尤其约翰逊特工还曾是你的朋友
"Optics"?
"表面功夫"
The way things look, the package we present.
看上去的样子 我们呈现出的一面
I know what it means.
我知道是什么意思
It just seems trivial.
只是似乎并不重要
Try to understand that this is a very delicate stage.
你要理解 现在是非常微妙的时期
Public opinion matters a great deal.
公众意见非常重要
Without it, everything falls apart.
没有这个 一切都会分崩离析
And I don't want your friend
我不希望你的朋友
responsible for destroying everything
破坏了你们
that you have worked so hard to rebuild here.
苦心重建的一切
It won't come to that.
不会发展到那一步的
There's an issue I'd like to discuss with Agent Coulson alone.
有个问题我想和科尔森特工单独讨论
Could you give us a minute?
你能先出去一会儿吗
And, Agent May...
梅特工
I can tell you're the one to keep an eye on.
我看得出你是值得关注的人
Melinda May.
梅琳达·梅
Now, there's a riddle I'd like to solve.
真想解开她这个谜
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Phil...
菲尔
I got a special assignment for you.
我有个特别任务要交给你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
So, this woman caused a disturbance
这女人轻轻一碰
in Chen and his people with a touch?
就导致陈和他手下自相残杀吗
Yeah, it seems there's something to do with physical contact,
没错 似乎跟身体接触有关
but how is she incorporeal?
但她为什么没实体呢
Maybe a multidimensional event caused it.
也许是多维事件导致的
Like Tobias Ford.
就像托拜厄斯·福特
Yeah.
Or perhaps a matter-energy phase shift.
又或许是物质能量相移
You know, if the box is utilizing phase shifting --
如果箱子利用相移...
Ma-Maybe she's just a ghost.
也许她只是个鬼魂
That's also a theory.
这也是个推论
Look, the alloy in the box itself is very rare.
你们看 箱子里的合金非常罕见
It's only made at Momentum Labs in three locations around the world.
全世界只有三个地方的动力实验室制造它
Or was. All three have been shut down for years.
曾制造 三间实验室都已关闭多年
Yeah, so you've got New York, Pasadena --
一间在纽约 一间在帕萨迪纳市
Pasadena, California. Hold on.
加州帕萨迪纳市 等一下
Yeah.
没错
The family that checked in to the ER?
去急诊室的那一家人
They live in Pasadena.
就住在帕萨迪纳市
I'll requisition a Quinjet for us.
我去申请一架昆式战斗机
Yeah, I'll come, too.
我也一起去
Simmons can't.
西蒙斯去不了
I'm stuck. Assignment for the Director.
我走不开 局长给我安排了任务
Seriously?
不是吧
Oh, you know,
你知道的
"A team that trusts is a team that triumphs."
"团队相互信任 才能取得胜利"
What's he got you doing?
他叫你做什么
Oh, well, that's the best bit.
那就是最精彩的部分了
My expertise is needed here for a tour.
要我施展专业技能带队参观
- A what? - It'll be fun.
-什么 -这会很好玩的
It's not my job anymore, Jeffrey.
这已经不是我的工作了 杰弗里
And wouldn't my time be better spent in the field instead of --
我的时间 花在执行外勤任务上不是更好吗
Instead of walking some overly pampered U.S. congresspeople
而不是陪一些养尊处优的国会议员
around your private base?
参观你的秘密基地
Maybe. You love this stuff.
也许吧 你喜欢这些东西
History, SSR trivia that's where you shine.
历史 战略科学军团轶事 那是你的长处
You're just complimenting me so I'll do this.
你夸我 只是想让我照做
I'm complimenting you because it's true.
我夸你是因为这都是事实
Look, you're the expert on all things S.H.I.E.L.D., not me.
听着 你才是神盾局的百事通 我不是
And...we both know why I have this job.
而且 我们都知道我为什么会得到这份工作
But what I don't have
但我没有的是
is the anonymous, unlimited funding you seemed to have before.
你此前似乎享有的匿名的无限资金
To build billion-dollar airplanes?
建造价值数十亿美元飞机的资金
No.
这我没有
Our budget hinges on the U.N. and the Sokovia Accords
我们的预算取决于联合国和《索科威亚协议》
and on impressing the House Appropriations Committee.
以及取悦众议院拨款委员会
I can't do that myself.
我一个人可做不来
Please.
拜托了
动力新能源实验室
Hugo.
雨果
What happened?
发生了什么
God, Lucy, look at you.
上帝啊 露西 看看你
What did he do?
他干了什么
Hugo...
雨果
What?
怎么了
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
No.
Where are the others?
其他人在哪
Trapped in these cells, like us.
跟我们一样被困在这些牢笼里
Now, I know this is confusing,
我知道这很让人糊涂
but I need you to focus.
但我需要你打起精神
Focus? Look at us.
打起精神 看看我们自己
What did he do to us?
看看他对我们做了什么
He has to pay. We have to find him.
他必须付出代价 我们得找到他
We could've been in there for hours.
我们可能已经在里面待几小时了
Hugo...
雨果
We have been in there for years.
我们已经在里面待了好几年了
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I looked into your kills.
我查了你杀的人
Some of them check out.
有一些的确该死
- I told you. It's vengeance. - Vengeance.
-我告诉过你 这是复仇 -复仇
Right.
是啊
Well, "vengeance" seems to put you on the same track as me.
看来"复仇"让我们走上了同一条路
So tell me what you know.
把你知道的告诉我
Look, detective...
大侦探
they got what they deserved.
他们罪有应得
End of story.
就是这样
All right. I'll tell you what I know.
那我把我知道的告诉你
There's a group called the Watchdogs.
有一个叫"监察者"的组织
They're hunting people like us.
他们在追杀我们这样的人
"Us"?
我们
Inhumans.
异人
That's not what I am.
我可不是异人
Look, I -- I know what you're going through.
我知道你在经历什么
I've been there, and I know that it's hard to understand,
我也曾经历过 我知道这很难理解
- but killing people is not... - You're here to counsel me?
-但是杀人不是... -你是来劝我的
You want to save my soul?
你想拯救我的灵魂
I'm telling you, girl, I sold mine.
相信我 我已经卖了我的灵魂
To the devil?
卖给魔鬼了
He was the only one buying, you know?
只有他肯收
Look, I'm done talking.
我不想说了
You want to throw down again, we could do that.
你还想对决 我们可以再来一次
I like my chances.
我觉得我能赢
You want to turn me in?
你想去告发我吗
Try it.
那就试试
I've got nothing to lose.
我什么都不在乎
You may not,
你或许是
but Gabe might be a little sad to lose his big brother.
但失去了哥哥 加布会伤心的
You're all he's got.
你是他唯一的依靠了
Robbie!
罗比
Listen, I got to take the truck,
听着 我得把卡车开走
drop off a GTO in Palm Desert.
要送一辆GTO去棕榈沙漠
Take all the time you need.
随便用
I'll lock up.
我来锁门
Andale. Mañana.
明早见
Now, you?
You shouldn't have mentioned my brother.
你不该提我弟弟
- Doesn't have to go this way. - You're wrong.
-不是非要这样的 -你错了
Piper. Get the squad ready.
派珀 让队员集合
Training in 10.
十分钟后开始训练
- Yes, ma'am. - "Ma'am"?
-好的 长官 -"长官"
Is there a different title you'd prefer?
要不换个你喜欢的称呼
Uh, Commander? Sir?
指挥官 阁下
Let's just stick to "May."
就叫"梅"吧
I can do May.
我可以叫梅
I can do that, May.
没问题 梅
Agent Carter herself didn't know it all.
卡特特工都不全知道
Oh, but this guy?
但这位
This guy's our real expert.
这位才是真正的专家
He actually does know it all.
他是真的无所不知
I know some SSR history.
只是知道些战略科学军团的历史
- It's not a big deal. - No, no, no, no.
-这不算什么 -不 不不
He's being modest.
他这是谦虚
Not only does he keep this place running,
他不仅让这里井然有序
I bet he could tell us the exact year it was built.
我敢说他还知道基地建成的年代
1949.
1949年
Told you.
我说得没错吧
Uh, one interesting fact
有个趣闻
Peggy Carter herself oversaw construction of this base.
这基地是由佩吉·卡特亲自监督建成的
Most people know the legend of Peggy Carter,
人们大多知道佩吉·卡特的传奇故事
but there's so many stories that were never recorded.
但有很多事是没有记录在案的
I remember one time...
我记得有一次...
You're seeing their faces, aren't you?
你能看到别人脸上的异样 对不对
Everyone else, what's wrong with them?
大家的脸都是那样 他们怎么了
Why don't they see it?
他们怎么看不到
I do.
我看得到
How do I help them?
我要怎么帮他们
You can't.
你帮不了
It's everywhere.
到处都是
There has to be a way for me to --
肯定有办法...
It's everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere! Everywhere!
到处都是 到处都是
Everywhere! Everywhere!
到处都是 到处都是
- Everywhere! - What the hell is happening?
-到处都是 -怎么回事
Everywhere! Everywhere! Everywhere!
到处都是 到处都是 到处都是
Everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
到处都是
镇静气体
Everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
到处都是
He'll nap for an hour.
他会睡上一小时
May, what happened?
梅 发生了什么
Did you say something that made him...?
是你说了什么让他...
Shame Simmons couldn't come with us.
真可惜西蒙斯不能跟我们一起来
Seems the new parameters at HQ
看来总部的新规定
come with nothing but more paperwork.
只是让手续更繁杂了
Yeah, you're telling me.
还用你说
Inventory before deployment?
先清点再调派
I mean, this is a-a lot of numbers.
要报好多数啊
I'm a mechanic, not an accountant.
我是个机械师 不是会计
You're an engineer, Mack.
你是工程师 迈克
And a small tank.
还是一架小型坦克
I can't tell if some of our medication supply is missing or...
我搞不懂我们是丢药了还是...
I'm just too fried to figure it out.
我太迷糊 查不对数
You are looking a bit more feeble than usual.
你看上去的确比平时虚弱
Thank you for that.
谢谢
It's these long deployments, Turbo.
都怪这些漫长的调派 糊涂虫
Weeks at a time.
一去几周
I mean, Coulson loves it,
科尔森就喜欢这样
but the isolation gets to me.
但我不喜欢这样与世隔绝
Have you been seeing Yo-Yo?
你最近见过悠悠球吗
Yeah. Yeah, we Skype occasionally.
嗯 我们偶尔会视频通话
Well, at least you're not on the wild goose chase for Daisy anymore.
至少你们现在不用徒劳地追捕黛西了
We tried, man.
我们尽力了
I promise you.
我发誓
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Should be landing in about an hour.
应该一小时之内就能着陆
All those years...
这么多年了...
My wife -- she's out there.
我妻子 她还在外面
My life --
我的生活
Calm down.
冷静点
I don't have time to be calm.
我没时间冷静
What that backstabber did to us --
那个阴险小人这么对我们
It wasn't just him. It was you.
不仅仅是他 还有你
We trusted you.
我们那么信任你
This is not my fault.
这不是我的错
I had no idea.
我不知道
You shouldn't have used the Darkhold.
你就不该用《黑暗神书》
He's right.
他说得对
This is all because of your obsession with that damn book.
这都是因为你痴迷于那本破书
That book can help us now.
那本书现在能帮我们
Fix us.
治好我们
Or give you the power you wanted in the first place.
或是让你得到你当初想要的力量
Like we could ever find it.
我们反正也找不到
He's years ahead of us.
他比我们领先了好多年
We will find the book...
我们会找到那本书
and kill him...
然后杀了他
along with anyone who tries to stop us.
还有所有企图阻止我们的人
I've seen a lot of breaks.
我见过很多骨折的情况
Your arm is fractured, not broken.
你的手臂骨裂了 不是骨折
Keep trying to bust out of that,
继续努力挣脱吧
I can't guarantee it'll stay that way.
那情况可能会加重
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for proof.
找证据
You see, this is new for me.
我这是头一回
- I've never been... - A kidnapper?
-我从来没有... -绑架过人
Caught.
被发现
You know who I am, which is a problem.
你知道我的身份 这是个麻烦
For both of us.
对我们都是
A problem that has to go away.
这麻烦必须处理掉
Threaten me all you want.
随你怎么威胁我
You think I'm afraid to die?
你以为我怕死吗
I think you want it.
我觉得你想死
No doubt.
毫无疑问
You got a death wish.
你是一心寻死
Coming back to find me after I let you live.
我饶你一命 居然还跑来找我
You told me not to.
你叫我别饶你
Said you deserved it.
说你活该
I'm just looking for proof that you do.
我在找你的确活该的证据
And then?
然后呢
My problem goes away.
我的麻烦会消失
And your wish comes true.
而你也如愿以偿
Vincent, calm down.
文森特 冷静
Well, he has it the worst.
他的情况最严重
I think he wants to know your plan.
我觉得他想知道你的打算
We're gonna find the book
我们要找到书
and reverse what's been done to us.
然后逆转我们受的影响
We'll make this right.
我们会解决的
Hugo, you take those power cells.
雨果 你拿上电箱
We're gonna need them.
我们会用得上
Vincent and I will look for Joe.
文森特和我去找乔
And you --
你...
I'll burn this place to the ground.
我要把这里烧毁
We all need to work together.
我们得协力合作
I'm done working for you.
我不要再为你工作了
I mean...
我是说
look what happened to us.
看看我们的遭遇
It would be smarter --
聪明的做法...
You were never smarter.
你根本不聪明
You just had the damn book.
你不过就是有那本书
You don't control me anymore, Lucy.
你不能再控制我了 露西
Take the boxes.
拿走箱子吧
But I'm destroying this place.
但我要毁掉这里
You've got ghosts haunting you.
有鬼魂在纠缠你
Something in your past you can't live with.
一件让你无法承受的往事
You could just tell me.
你可以直接告诉我
Haunting me?
纠缠我
This coming from the guy who thinks he's possessed.
自认为被魔鬼附身的人还说我呢
I prayed for vengeance. I got it.
我祈祷复仇 我如愿了
You?
你呢
Fighting to right every wrong,
努力纠正所有不公
all the while begging to be taken out.
同时一心希望被人干掉
Seems to me your thing is serving penance.
你似乎是想苦修忏悔
We're not so different, you and me.
我们并没那么不同 你和我
Yeah, you just feel bad for the dead in your wake.
你对你造成的死亡感到愧疚
I don't feel anything.
但我没有感觉
If that were true, you would've killed me by now.
如果真是这样 你早该杀了我了
Are you really telling me you don't feel curious
你真要说你对外面发生的事
about what's going on out there?
不感兴趣吗
You hunted those skinheads down.
你去追杀那些光头党
Why?
为什么
They spilled innocent blood.
他们杀了无辜者
Listen to you. Take yourself seriously much?
听听这口气 太自以为是了吧
They were working with the Chinese.
他们在跟中国人合作
Does that happen a lot around here?
这种事经常发生吗
Didn't think so.
不吧
And outfitted with RPGs.
他们还有火箭推进榴弹
You're not interested in how these things are connected?
你就不想知道这一切的联系吗
Look, I know that the big picture is kind of lost on you,
我知道你看不清楚大局
but someone is arming them, uniting them,
但有人在给他们军火 组织他们
and that should concern us both.
这我们都该警惕
I said I'm not what you are.
我说了我跟你不一样
You're enhanced,
你有异能
and you just said that we're not that different.
你刚还说我们没那么不同
I'm sorry, but you just said that
真的 你是刚刚说过的
like 10 seconds ago.
就10秒之前
They won't stop until a lot of people are dead.
他们不会停手 会死很多人的
Or they are.
或许他们会死
And who knows what kind of weapon
谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳
they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena.
那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器
Still haven't been able to dig up any infor--
还没查到那方面的情报
Wait. What did you say?
等等 你说什么
Momentum Alternative Energy Lab.
动力新能源实验室
Printout right there in your hands.
资料就在你手里
Best I can tell, that's where they stole the weapon from.
据我查 他们是从那里偷走武器的
But it's been shut down for years.
但那里已经关闭多年了
Wait. Does that mean something to you?
等等 你知道是怎么回事吗
Robbie! No!
罗比 别
Agent Simmons, there you are.
西蒙斯特工 你来了
Here's the Special Advisor of Science and Technology.
这位是科技部特别顾问
Glad you could finally make it.
很高兴你总算来了
Yes, because we were supposed to meet 15 minutes ago.
是啊 我们说好15分钟前见的
Right. Unfortunately --
嗯 很遗憾
Well, luckily, the United States Congress
幸好 美国国会
is used to waiting around.
都已经等惯了
Right, guys?
是吧
'Cause, I mean, how much work really gets done in Washington?
毕竟 华盛顿的办事效率大家都清楚
Although you don't often wait around for someone
不过 你们并不是经常能等一个
who's honestly changing the world.
真的在改变世界的人
Oh, I don't know if I'm doing that.
我也不知道我是不是有那个本事啦
So why don't you go ahead and tell us
跟我们说说
what you were working on that kept you?
你刚刚在忙什么吧
Word of advice -- everything she does is hugely fascinating
听我一句 她做的工作都非常有趣
and I understand none of it, so feel free to smile and nod.
但我一点都不懂 所以各位就微笑点头好了
It's what I do.
我就是这么干的
Well, I was just in the containment rooms.
我刚从隔离舱过来
Ah, yes.
是啊
One of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most important advances in recent years.
神盾局近年来最重要的进步之一
It uses adaptive materials to contain enhanced individuals
用适应性材料控制异能人士
and actually neutralizes their powers.
并抑制他们的能力
Oh, neutralize powers -- that does sound useful.
抑制异能 这听上去很实用
I'd love to see them.
我很想看看
Great idea.
好主意
But maybe not the best idea, Director.
但或许没那么好 局长
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Guess not. What happened?
看来是的 怎么了
There was an incident.
出了点事故
Blood everywhere.
到处是血
Not a great time.
不是个好时机
Turns out it wasn't the best idea
看来的确不是个很好的主意
'cause Agent Coulson here has a better one.
因为科尔森特工有更好的主意
Uh, who wants to step inside a real-life Quinjet?
谁想进货真价实的昆式战斗机里看看
Let's go.
走吧
Chen?
Do you have any idea what set him off?
你知道是什么刺激了他吗
Have you spoken to May lately?
你最近有跟梅说过话吗
Creepy.
恐怖
You ever notice we never get to check up on
你发现我们从没有机会去查看
a bright-lit place filled with nice, friendly people?
一个光线充足 里面的人都很友好的地方吗
Mack.
迈克
Looks like a short electrical transient
似乎门那边有
set off a quick current spike, other side of that door.
瞬时不稳定电流引发了一小下电流尖脉冲
Oh, boy.
天呐
Mack!
迈克
We got a big problem.
我们有大麻烦了
The reactor terminals are s--
反应堆终端...
Great.
这可好
This guy disappears.
这家伙消失了
I hate these guys.
我最讨厌这种的了
Where'd he go? Think you scared him off?
他去哪了 你把他吓跑了吗
What do you think the chances of that are, Turbo?
你觉得那可能吗 糊涂虫
May?
What's up?
怎么了
The base has been infiltrated.
基地被渗透了
Something got in.
有东西进来了
So you thought you'd redecorate?
所以你想重新装修一下吗
Maybe somebody brought something in,
可能是有人带进来了什么东西
something that's getting to everyone.
让每个人都受了影响
And if you find it, you can destroy it.
如果你找到了它 就能消灭它了
Yeah.
是的
That's right.
没错
Always ready to do the brave thing.
你总是那么勇敢
Always looking out for us.
总是照顾我们
I won't let them take you.
我不会让它们控制你的
May, uh, what if we stop, take a minute?
梅 我们能不能先停停
Rest, make a plan.
休息下 制定计划
I can't. I can't.
我不能
No time.
没时间了
You know what?
知道吗
We have current blood samples on file
我们归档了所有神盾局特工的
for every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, even the Director.
近期血液样本 包括局长
That could help us figure out who's been infected.
这能帮我们搞清楚有谁被感染了
We just have to go to the lab.
我们得去实验室
How does that sound?
怎么样
Yeah.
He's like the woman who got Chen,
他就像扰乱了陈心智的那女人
so if he does come back, you can't let him touch you.
如果他回来了 千万别被他碰到
You'll go crazy.
你会发疯的
Don't let him touch you!
别让他碰到你
He must've set the reactor to blow.
他肯定设置好了要引爆反应堆
What are you talking about? Blow up a building?
你什么意思 炸毁大楼吗
I mean, no, it could be a couple of city blocks.
不 可能会炸平几个街区
Then what are you talking to me for, man? Shut it down.
那还跟我废什么话 赶紧关掉它
You're the one who keeps asking me questions!
是你总在问我问题
I'm trying to shut it down if you give me five --
你给我五分钟 我就能关掉...
- We can help you. - No.
-我们可以帮你 -不
You can't.
你帮不了
Wait. No.
等等 不
May? You all right?
梅 你没事吧
Why do you want me to go to the lab so badly?
你为什么那么急着要我去实验室
I told you -- so we can...
我说了 要去...
Okay, look.
好吧
There's a situation you need to be aware of.
你得知道一个情况
I'm aware.
我知道了
And I'm gonna stop them!
我会阻止的
She's sick! Don't hurt her!
她病了 别伤到她
May, stop. It's me.
梅 住手 是我
May, wait! Please.
梅 等等 求你
You're not well. I can help.
你病了 我能帮你
Phil...
菲尔
I'm doing what has to be done.
我是在做该做的事
So am I.
我也是
Agent May, I urge you to stop now.
梅特工 你得停手了
You're a monster.
你是个怪物
I prefer the term "inhuman."
我更喜欢被叫做"异人"
I'm sorry about this.
抱歉了
Too bad you can't put that on the tour.
可惜这个不能当作参观项目
Not yet.
现在还不能
反应堆核危险
Where is he?
他哪去了
Turbo, get me out of here!
糊涂虫 救我出去
I don't understand.
我不明白
He's keeping the reactor in meltdown.
他想保持反应堆熔毁
I won't go back.
我不要回去
I'll kill you all first.
我宁可先杀了你们
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
It was hell in there.
那里就像地狱
Fitz!
菲兹
What are you?
你是什么
Yeah. What are you?
是啊 你是什么
Fitz, get me out of here!
菲兹 救我出去
反应堆核危险
Yeah, I got it.
我来了
It's stuck!
卡住了
I really wish our roles were reversed right now.
真希望我们现在能换个位置
Fitz.
菲兹
We need to turn the reactor off.
我们得关掉反应堆
It's done.
好了
No. No.
不 不
Don't.
不要
There.
好了
Is that too tight?
太紧了吗
So...
那么
that fire-headed Inhuman...
那个火头异人
He's... not an Inhuman.
他不是异人
I'm not sure what he is.
我不确定他究竟是什么
I am.
我知道
He's a killer.
他是个杀手
That truck heist in East L.A. --
东洛杉矶的那起卡车劫案
three people were brutally murdered.
三个人被残忍杀害
What if they deserved it?
如果他们活该呢
Is that how it is now?
你现在就这样了吗
You're running with a vigilante who decides who lives or dies?
跟一个决定他人生死的义警一起行动
I'm not running with anyone.
我没跟任何人一起行动
But he can't be all bad.
但他不可能是完全的坏人
He came here tonight and he saved Fitz's life.
他今晚来 救了菲兹的命
Yeah, but from what? What -- What was that thing?
但他杀掉的那个是什么东西呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Daisy, come home with us.
黛西 跟我们回家吧
So we can properly take care of that arm.
让我们好好给你处理胳膊
We have a drug that can help those bones heal faster.
我们有药可以让骨头愈合得更快
Now, our supply keeps running low,
我们的药用得总是很快
but we're about to...
但我们就要...
But you already have it, don't you?
你已经拿到了 是吗
It's Yo-Yo.
是悠悠球
She's stealing it, and...
她在偷药
you two have been in touch this whole time.
你俩一直有联系
We've been out there looking for you,
我们一直在找你
trying to protect you
想保护你
and put the pieces back together, and you --
让大家重新回到一起
Why? Why are you doing this?
为什么 你为什么要这样
Because she's turned her back on us, Mack!
因为她已经抛弃了我们 迈克
Because something terrible happened,
因为发生了可怕的事
and she didn't want our help getting through it.
而她不要我们帮她撑过去
Slow down, Turbo.
别激动 糊涂虫
Well, we've all been through terrible things --
我们都有过可怕的经历
all of us --
我们都有
and we've never turned our back!
但我们也没就这么转身离去
I-I'm...
我...
doing what I need to do.
在做我必须做的
And it still affects us.
但这还是会影响我们
Like it or not.
不管你想不想
Thank you for the splint.
谢谢你打的夹板
Hey, can we get a picture?
可以拍张照吗
Sure.
当然
Do you mind?
可以帮个忙吗
Not at all.
当然
Okay.
好了
Nice and close, nice and tight.
都站近点
There we go.
来吧
You know I love a photo op, right?
我最喜欢拍照了
All right.
好了
Nice.
真棒
Now, as tempting as it may be to post these pictures on Facebook,
虽然你们肯定很想把这个发在脸书
Snapchat, your re-election campaign website...
阅后即焚 和改选宣传网站上
...everything you saw today is confidential.
但你们今天所见的一切都是机密
You all signed an NDA,
你们都签了保密协议
and unlike the Climate Change Accord,
跟《气候变化协议》不同
this one's enforcable.
这个是有效力的
So if all goes well -- we hope it does --
如果一切顺利 希望顺利
next time we do this, it'll be much more public.
等下次再参观 就能更公开了
Safe ride home, my friends.
回程顺利 朋友们
- Thanks, Director. - Thanks for coming.
-谢谢 局长 -谢谢你们来
Bye-bye.
再见
- You got a moment? - Sure.
-有时间吗 -当然
It's about May.
是梅的事
I have a plan that I think will help --
我有个计划 或许能...
Oh, don't worry, Phil. I've got it handled.
别担心 菲尔 我已经安排好了
The thing is, my experience can help here.
是这样 我的经验能帮上忙
I dealt with a similar situation when I --
我处理过类似的情况
Were the Director. I know.
你做局长的时候 我知道
Phil, am I getting something wrong?
菲尔 我误解什么了吗
This was your idea.
这是你的主意
When you stepped down, you told the President
你让位时 是你告诉总统
you didn't want to be the face of the Agency.
你不愿再做机构的头面
For a whole host of reasons.
因为我有充分理由
And you said we needed a new face.
你说我们需要新面孔
And now that Steve Rogers went AWOL,
现在史蒂夫·罗杰斯不知所踪
you wanted a hero.
你想要个英雄
I said the new Director should be a powered person
我说新局长应该是个公众能信任的
the public could trust.
异能人士
And they came up with you.
他们找来了你
And now you're stuck with me.
现在你只能听我的了
I count on you to be one of my top advisors.
我指望你做我的首要参谋
There's no one better than you, truly.
真的没有人比你更合适了
Okay. So --
好吧 那...
But when it comes to May and Daisy,
但在梅和黛西的事上
you can't be objective.
你不能保持客观
And to that, I take exception.
所以 她俩是例外
So, you focus on being the best agent we got,
你就专心做我们最好的特工
and I'll focus on being the best Director I can.
我会专心尽力做好局长
But what -- what treatment are you implementing?
但是 你打算实施什么治疗方案
How long will --
要多久...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That's classified.
这是机密
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get away!
别过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on!
搞什么
Your friends with you?
你朋友跟你在一起吗
No.
没有
I left them.
我离开他们了
Good.
很好
You want to know what's connecting these things.
你想知道这一切的关联
Yeah.
I think it might be me.
可能是我