神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第21集: 回归 The Return

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
We're being shot out of the sky.
我们要被从天上打下来了
Daisy!
黛西
Were you able to save Mack?
你救下迈克了吗
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You saw it with your own eyes --
你也亲眼看到了
it's a computer program.
这是个电脑程序
I don't want to live in a world without Hope.
我不想活在没有霍普的世界
Everything I need -- it's all right here.
我需要的东西 都在这里了
What have I done?
我做了什么
Don't blame yourself. The Framework messes with everybody's head.
别怪自己 框架扰乱了大家的心智
No, no, but I -- I -- I killed people.
不不 但我 我杀了人
And Director Mace.
还有梅斯局长
She's not a robot anymore.
她不是机器人了
Finally, you can touch the real me.
你终于可以碰触真正的我了
Fitz, move!
菲兹 让开
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌
There are actually a few funny passages in here.
这里有几段还蛮好玩的
Has the little puppet
小木偶
finally made herself into a real girl?
终于把自己做成真人了吗
I'm tired of talking to myself.
我不想再"自言自语"了
Fitz, move!
菲兹 让开
Take the shot, May!
开枪 梅
Get out of the way, Fitz!
让开 菲兹
Just take the shot!
开枪吧
No.
No, no, no!
不不
She has Inhuman powers now?!
她还有异人能力了
Can we get a break, please?!
我们就不能喘口气吗
Can we get one break?!
就不能走一回运吗
Guess they weren't assessing powers at Hydra
看来九头蛇并不是在评估异能
as much as collecting them.
而是在收集它们
Who even knows what Hydra was doing in the Framework.
谁知道九头蛇都在框架里做了什么
Oh, wait.
等等
You do, I guess, right?
你知道 是吧
Sorry. I'm...having trouble sorting through the...
抱歉 我还在努力理清我们的
Two lives we lived?
两个人生
You feel that, too, huh?
你也感觉到了吗
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Actual you.
真正的你
- We're lucky we got out of there. - It wasn't luck.
-幸好我们逃了出来 -不是幸运
You are only alive because I had restrictions put on me.
你们还活着只是因为我之前受限制
Fortunately...
幸好
those restrictions have just been lifted.
那些限制刚刚被解除了
Who the hell is this guy?
这是谁
Well, you missed a fair amount, May,
你可错过了不少 梅
but the quick version is, you can go ahead and shoot him.
但简单说 你可以开枪打他
You are nothing now without a S.H.I.E.L.D. to hide behind.
你现在没有了神盾作挡箭牌就什么都不是了
That's not all they're good for.
它还有别的用途呢
Robots -- is that a common occurrence now?
机器人 这个现在算常事了吗
Like I said, you missed a fair amount.
就像我说的 你错过了不少
It's good to be back.
回来真好
神盾局特工第四季 第二十一集
神盾局特工第四季 第二十一集
神盾局特工第四季 第二十一集
神盾局特工
- How many hits have we taken? - Three.
-我们挨了几下了 -三下
The Zephyr's like a tank. She's holding together.
和风就像架坦克 她撑得住
Yeah, but we had to pull the plug on everything
嗯 但为了维持框架的运转
except for flight control
我们停掉了一切
to keep the Framework running for you guys.
就剩下飞行控制了
- So we can't fight back. - Or see where it's coming from.
-所以我们不能还击 -也无法侦查
Davis!
戴维斯
Try any evasive maneuver you can!
尝试你能做到的一切规避动作
Not the only genius to think of that, thanks,
你不是唯一想到这点子的天才 谢谢了
but this thing also moves like a tank,
但这东西动起来也像坦克
so everybody get off my back.
所以都别来烦我
We need guns!
我们需要武器
We've got power now that these two are out, no?
她俩出来了 我们就能用电了吧
We'll head to the avionics bay and re-patch.
我们去飞行区重新接线
Piper, are you up for manning the weapons?
派珀 想去准备武器吗
I'm offended you had to ask.
你还要问我好受伤啊
Is Mack okay?
迈克还好吗
He's alive, yes.
他还活着 是的
What the hell happened?
究竟发生了什么
- Why didn't you s-- - Not now, Yo-Yo!
-你们怎么没... -不是时候 悠悠球
Madre!
该死
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
Better hope Z-One can take a few more hits.
希望和风一号还能承受得住几下
Who's firing on us, anyway?
谁在打我们啊
We call him the Russian.
我们喊他俄罗斯人
'Cause, you know, he's Russian.
因为他是...俄罗斯人
Radcliffe teamed up with him for protection.
拉德克里夫为了寻求庇护跟他合了伙
After he replaced me
他拿一个
with a robot version of myself --
机器人替身换掉了我
just to clarify.
我就问问清楚
The technical term is "Android,"
严格讲 该说"人形机器人"
but yeah.
但是没错
You remember any of that?
你记得那些吗
I remember getting hit in the head.
我记得脑袋被人打
Should've stayed in that damn spa.
就该留在那个该死的水疗馆的
You must've spotted the decoy right away, right?
你肯定立刻就识破了那个替身吧
Yeah, 'cause you're never robotic at all.
嗯 因为你可一点不像机器人
Oh, really?
是吗
How long did it take you to figure it out?
你花了多久才发现的
I'm hurt, Phil.
我好受伤 菲尔
Guess we're not as close as I thought.
看来我们不像我想的那么亲密
What finally tipped it?
最终怎么发现的
A series of events.
一系列事件
Didn't get messy between us, did it?
我们之间没出什么事吧
Messy?
出什么事
That's a relative term, wouldn't you say?
这个要相对而言了 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
This ought to keep this door shut for a while.
这样应该能让门关住好一阵了
So, how did things end with Robbie Reyes?
罗比·雷耶斯的事怎么结局的
Last I remember, we were chasing down his uncle.
我只记得 我们在追捕他舅舅
Oh, you know, guy tried to become a god,
那人企图成为上帝
so we opened up a portal beneath his quantum-power cube,
我们就在他的量子能阵下开了个传送门
then Ghost Rider dragged him to another dimension
然后恶灵骑士用他的地狱火链
with his hellfire chain.
把他拖去了另一个维度
So, things ended well, then.
那么结局还不错喽
Well as can be expected.
也不可能更好了
Man, what a run.
真是够呛
After we escape this place,
等我们逃出去
we're definitely opening that bottle of Haig.
我们一定要开那瓶海格兑和威士忌
Yeah, totally.
当然了
But, listen -- escape is not an option.
但是 我们不能逃
Mack has to stay plugged in.
迈克还得继续连入框架
If we wake him up, it'll fry his brain.
我们唤醒他 会烧坏他的脑子
So we need to take control of the space.
那么我们得夺取这里的控制权
By force.
武力夺取
I can barely stand.
我站都站不稳
Yeah, well, hopefully, we won't have to do it alone.
希望 我们不用孤军奋战
Help should be on the way.
救兵应该就来了
The fire's eating our oxygen!
火在消耗我们的氧气
We're losing air, people!
我们在损失空气
Okay, if you can get the fire out,
好吧 如果你能把火扑灭
there's a thick, black power cable
有一条粗粗的黑色电缆
that runs high along the wall to the avionics bay.
在墙上端 通往飞行区
I need you to tear that off the wall
我需要你把那个从墙上扯下来
and drag it up here so that we can --
拽到这里来 我们好...
Got it.
拿来了
Well, okay, then.
那好吧
Great. Now where do we plug this into?
太好了 这个要插到哪里
Over here.
这边来
You've got to be kidding me!
开玩笑呢吧
Come on, Davis!
快点 戴维斯
- What are you doing?! - Prince, I swear,
-你干什么呢 -普林斯 我发誓
one more word from you,
你再多说一句
I drop the controls to kick your ass.
我就放下操纵杆过去扁你
Where is he?! Can you see anything?
他在哪 你能看到什么吗
No, Piper, I can only see what's...
不 派珀 我只能看到
right in front of me.
我面前的东西
He's right in front of us!
他就在我们前方
He's heading straight for us!
他直冲我们来了
Hey, hurry! This guy's going kamikaze!
快 那家伙想跟我们同归于尽
Okay.
好了
Give Davis the coordinates of the oil rig.
把油井坐标告诉戴维斯
We need to get there A.S.A.P.
我们得尽快赶过去
Think about how confused our people are.
想想我们的人得多困惑
Especially Fitz.
尤其是菲兹
He woke from the worst nightmare of all,
他从最可怕的噩梦中醒来
one in which he was the monster.
在那个噩梦中他是个怪物
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
I've only emulated human reactions,
我一直只能模仿人类反应
but to actually feel...
但真正感觉到...
the warm sand...
温暖的沙滩
the water rushing over me...
水冲过我
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
我觉得我要吐了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You must be overwhelmed --
你肯定很难承受
two lives' worth of memories.
两个人生的记忆
Only one type of person could do those things.
只有一种人能做那样的事
You did what you had to do
你只是做了你不得不做的
in order to survive the Framework.
好在框架中活下来
But it was a simulation.
但那只是个模拟
An illusion created by Radcliffe.
是拉德克里夫创造的幻境
You were there.
你也在
Alongside me the whole time.
一直跟我在一起
Allowing h-horrific acts of violence
纵容着那些可怕的暴力行径
to be carried out in your name.
以你的名义实施
You're implying I had a choice.
你这意思是我有选择
I was a slave...
但我是个奴隶
programmed to make the adjustments Radcliffe required.
我被编程按拉德克里夫的要求进行调整
The world changed from there.
之后世界改变了
All I did was try to fit into it.
我只不过是想融入其中
No, you lied about everything.
不 你对一切都撒谎了
But I told you the truth about this world.
我把这个世界的真相告诉了你
Yeah, but -- but you -- you manipulated me.
是啊 但你...操控了我
Every decision you made was your own.
你的每个决定都是你自己做的
Besides restoring your relationship with your father,
除了恢复了你和你父亲的关系
the only other change I made in your life was...
我唯一在你人生中做的改变就是
introducing myself.
引入了我自己
First day of class at academy...
在学院的第一天
Befriending you,
跟你交朋友
trying to understand what it felt like to connect with someone.
努力去理解跟一个人建立感情是什么感觉
But I wasn't able to actually feel anything.
但我那时并不能真的感到什么
Until today.
直到今天
I'm feeling...
我能感到
love, wonder, joy...
爱 惊奇 喜悦
for the very first time,
我第一次能感到这些
and I think my heart might burst from it.
我觉得我的心都要爆炸了
At last, I get to make my own choices, and...
终于 我可以自己做选择了
And the first thing I choose, Leopold...
我第一个选择的 利奥波德
...is you.
就是你
- It's not that simple! - Then explain it to me.
-没那么简单 -那解释给我听
What stopped you? He was right there with you, no?
有什么拦着你吗 他就跟你在一起 不是吗
Yes, but he didn't want to come.
对 但他不想来
You only bring back the people that matter to you, not to me!
你只带回来了你在乎的 而不是我在乎的人吗
You know what? I've known Mack longer than you,
知道吗 我认识迈克可比你久
- and he means as much to me -- - You promised! You promised me!
-他对我也非常重要 -你答应我的
I tried!
我尽力了
- He didn't want to come back! - Who cares?!
-他不想回来 -谁管呢
You knock him over the head, you break his legs,
你打晕他的脑袋 打断他的腿
you kick him through the exit!
把他踢出出口
It was a video game!
那不过是个电子游戏
He didn't want to leave Hope!
他不想离开霍普
Hope? His daughter?
霍普 他女儿
You knew about her?
你知道她
Because I didn't.
因为我可不知道
Not until I saw her face.
直到我看到了她的脸
She's dead.
她死了
Yeah, well, in there, she's 10.
是啊 但在那里 她10岁
And she's bright and adorable,
她聪明 可爱
and she means the world to him,
她就是他的全世界
even if it's not a real world.
就算那不是个真正的世界
I'm sorry.
对不起
He wouldn't have left her for anything.
他无论如何也不会离开她的
Even me.
哪怕为了我
He didn't remember you, Yo-Yo.
他根本不记得你 悠悠球
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Then I'll go remind him.
那我去提醒他
What? No, no, no. No.
什么 不不
- Do not -- - I'll go get him out myself.
-别 -我自己去带他出来
Do not do that.
别那么做
Besides the fact that going into that world as an Inhuman
且不说作为异人进入那个世界
is the worst idea ever,
是个极坏的主意
we need you here,
而且我们这里需要你
making sure that the real Mack stays alive,
确保真迈克能活下来
or it'll all be for nothing.
否则就都白费了
Coulson and May just woke up next to Mack
科尔森和梅刚在迈克身边醒来
with no idea where they are or what they're up against.
完全不知道他们在哪 要对付什么
I know where we are, I think.
我可能知道我们在哪
In the '50s, the Soviets built
50年代时 苏联在
top-secret submarine refueling stations
好多石油钻井平台下面建了
under oil-drilling platforms.
绝密潜艇加油站
This might be one.
这可能就是一个
You can tell from the one fish we've seen,
你是从我们见到的一只鱼看出来的
or did you learn that in a S.H.I.E.L.D. briefing?
还是在神盾局的汇报中得知的
Neither. I know from being a history teacher.
都不是 是做历史老师时了解到的
I was kind of a Cold War buff.
我在那边是个冷战迷
Can't believe I'm seeing this with his own eyes.
真不敢相信我能亲眼看到
Well, you almost make it sound like it's good news.
你说得好像这是什么好事
Not a lot of help here.
没多少有用的东西
We have saline,
有盐水
all the B12 we could ever need...
还有充足的B12
So we're safe from a hangover.
那么我们不会宿醉了
And epinephrine.
还有肾上腺素
Emergency dose.
紧急剂量
That's too dangerous.
那个太危险了
Might give me enough adrenaline to take on some terminators.
或许能给我足够力量去对付那些终结者
I'll find a way to take them myself.
我会想办法自己应付他们
- I don't want any more bad to happen to you. - Me?
-我不希望你再出事了 -我
I got out unscathed. Jeffrey didn't.
我可是毫发无伤地出来了 杰弗里没有
He should be in here with us,
他该跟我们一起在这里的
still in the fight.
继续战斗
I need to take one for the team.
我得为大家挨一刀
You'll be useless afterwards,
但过后你会手无缚鸡之力
unconscious or unresponsive.
不是昏迷就是没反应
Well, so you give me mouth-to-mouth.
那你就给我嘴对嘴嘛
What's up?
怎么了
You mad that I was Hydra in there?
你气我在那边是九头蛇吗
I don't blame you for that.
我不为那个怪你
Then, what?
那是什么
Did something weird happen with my robot self?
我的机器替身做什么奇怪的事了吗
Did I make a move on you?
我对你有所动作吗
Phil, did I try to...
菲尔 我企图...
kill you?
杀你了吗
Kill me -- yep.
杀我 嗯
That's what happened.
就是这么回事
You tried. It was messed up.
你对我下了手 很可怕
Well, let's add it to the list.
加到清单里吧
Just make sure I'm still breathing when the team arrives, huh?
务必确保队友赶到时我还有气
So, you can't go any faster?
你不能再快点了吗
The only fuel left is in the center wing tank.
只有中翼油箱里还有油
And we burned all of our electrical power
为了让你们保持与框架的连接
keeping you guys plugged into the Framework.
我们已经耗尽了电力
So, no problem. Don't mention it.
不客气 不用谢
But why didn't you touch down at any point?
但你们为什么一直不降落
Recharge and refuel?
充电 加油
We should show them.
我们该给她们看看
神盾局遭破坏 格伦·塔伯特准将回应
Like I said, with an explosion that size,
我说过 这样规模的爆炸
we still have a lot to sift through
神盾局总部还有
at S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters.
大量清理工作要完成
The entire area is sealed off,
整个区域已封锁
but, no, I can't rule out Daisy Johnson's involvement.
但不 我无法排除黛西·约翰逊与此事的牵连
Tommy?
汤米
It's been playing on every channel.
每个台都在放
Sir, any truth to reports
长官 有消息称
that Director Jeffrey Mace's body has, in fact, been found?
杰弗里·梅斯局长的尸体已被找到 可是真的
I have no new information about that,
关于这事我并无新消息
but I can assure you,
但我可以保证
the manhunt for the members within S.H.I.E.L.D. who remain at large
对神盾局在逃成员的搜捕
is still our top priority.
仍是我们的首要任务
We can only assume that they're behind this attack.
我们只能认为是他们发起了这次袭击
Look, they're terrorists,
他们是恐怖分子
and we're not gonna rest until we take them down
我们不会罢休 直到抓到他们
and find out exactly who's responsible.
并查明罪魁祸首究竟是谁
You thought this would make the transition easier.
你觉得这能让过渡更轻松些
I knew you'd be sorting through two lives, so...
我知道你还在整理两段人生
I tried to please both.
我尽量满足两边
It's a familiar space.
这里很熟悉
But I thought we could decorate it together.
但我觉得我们可以一起装饰一下
It's too much. I know.
是挺让人难以接受
It was a silly idea.
这主意太傻了
Sentimental attachment to objects
我以前无法理解
was hard for me to understand.
对物件的眷恋
Until now.
现在懂了
Now taste, touch, every sense gives me a rush.
现在味道 触觉 每种感觉都让我心潮涌动
I've felt your touch before.
我以前感觉到过你的触碰
But now I get to experience the ecstasy you felt each time.
但现在我能体会你每次所体验到的狂喜了
Do you -- Do you have empathy?
你有同理心吗
Can you imagine how somebody else might feel?
你能想象其他人的感受吗
I can. Especially you.
我能 尤其是你
How confusing this must be.
这感觉一定很混乱吧
So you can imagine how your actions could be perceived.
那么你能想象别人会怎么看待你的行为
You were ruthless.
你是那么无情
I was ruthless to win the heart of the man I love,
我无情 是为了赢得我所爱的男人的心
the man you grew to be.
就是你所变成的那个人
My father's son.
我父亲的儿子
I thought his presence is what you'd have wished for.
我以为你会希望他存在于你的生命里
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just programmed to make you happy.
我的程序是让你开心
To make all of you happy.
让你们所有人开心
Who?
Radcliffe, our team, yeah.
拉德克里夫 我们小队 没错
Who else is on that list?
还有谁
Oh, no.
糟糕
What did you promise the Russian?
你向那俄罗斯人保证了什么
What's waiting back there for my friends?
在那边等着我朋友的是什么
好了 可以了
肾上腺素
Well-done.
好样的
You, too.
你也是
Doesn't make sense, though.
但没道理
Yeah. If they wanted to kill us,
嗯 如果他们想杀我们
they could've just flooded the place.
为什么不直接淹了这里
Why were they stalling?
他们在等什么
That's all of it.
都齐了
Detach the submarine and launch the torpedoes.
分离潜水艇 发射鱼雷
Shame.
可惜
I will miss that place.
我会怀念那地方的
Come on, stay awake.
拜托 保持清醒
We need to find a way to the surface.
我们得想办法上去
and I haven't been totally honest with you
而且关于你不在期间的事
about what happened when you were not around.
我没对你完全坦白
I knew something was up.
我就知道有问题
What are you not telling me?
你有什么没告诉我
I drank the bottle of Haig.
我把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了
What?! You piece of --
什么 你个混...
We got to get to the surface!
我们得上去
We can't leave Mack!
我们不能留下迈克
You'll drown down here!
你会淹死在这里的
I'll get you up top, then I'll come back for him!
我先送你上去 再下来救他
Come on!
走吧
Come on!
走吧
They could be fighting for their lives.
他们可能正在拼命求生
You need to go back and get them out of there.
你得回去 救他们出去
I-I-I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm --
对不起 我...
I'm having trouble thinking clearly,
我现在好混乱
an-analyzing the situation --
无法分析情况
Hey, no, no. Don't think, don't think.
不不 别想
What do you feel that you should do?
你觉得你该怎么做
I don't know. I'm scared.
我不知道 我好怕
Okay.
好吧
Agent May had a gun, ready to kill me.
梅特工有枪 她想杀我
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I'm afraid to die.
我怕死
But -- But -- But you feel compassion, yeah?
但 你感觉得到同情吧
Because if -- if you really believe
因为如果你真相信
that you are capable of love...
你能爱
And being loved.
能被爱
If you really believe that,
如果你真相信
that all the hurtful things you did were not your choice,
所有你做的坏事 都不是你的选择
make your own choice now.
那现在做出自己的选择吧
Do the right thing.
做正确的事
Focus on empathy, not fear.
专注于同理心 不是恐惧
最新海外影视剧下载
Yes.
Think -- Think about what they're feeling,
想想他们此刻的感受
the people that you put in a life-or-death situation.
那些被你置于生命危险之中的人
Ophelia...
奥菲丽娅
they don't want to die, either.
他们也不想死
Please, save them.
求你 救他们
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I want you to call off your dogs.
让你的手下停手
Leave the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents alone.
别去打击神盾局特工
I can't wait to hear this.
真想听听这又是哪一出
I'm now realizing the pain that I've caused,
我现在明白了我所造成的痛苦
and I don't want to hurt anyone else.
我不想再伤害任何人了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're as close to human as you'll ever get,
你已经不能更接近人类了
suffering from the one thing that you kept trying to remove --
痛苦地承受着一件你一直想剔除的东西
regret.
遗憾
Do you understand irony yet?
你明白讽刺是什么吗
'Cause this is a good example.
因为这是个好例子
Give the order to stop -- now!
马上下令停火
You no longer control me, remember?
你已经不能控制我了 记得吗
You are free to do whatever you want,
你可以想做什么做什么了
but so am I.
但我也是
You promised me joy.
你承诺我喜悦
This will bring me joy.
这会让我喜悦的
Don't you have empathy?
你没有同理心吗
You watched, unaffected,
你之前还毫无感情地
as I took a hammer to the bones of the Director's corpse.
看着我拿锤子砸碎了局长的尸骨
I couldn't feel this then!
我当时感觉不到这个
Now you are like an infant,
你现在就像个婴儿
unable to process these new emotions
无法处理这些新情绪
or the idea that
或是
you don't always get everything that you want.
你并不是总能得到你想要的一切的概念
And you have yet to experience
你还尚未体会
the thrill that killing can bring.
杀戮带来的快感
Maybe I'll experience that now -- with you.
或许我现在可以体会一下 用你来体会
Destroy this body, sure.
毁掉这具身躯吧 好啊
It was designed only for killing.
它是专为杀戮设计的
My head, which you severed,
我的头 被你砍下
is controlling many of these machines now.
正控制着很多这些机器
And you don't know where it is.
你不知道它在哪
So do what you want to this body.
随你怎么损坏这身体吧
My plan is in motion.
我的计划已经开始
And nothing can stop it now.
没什么可以阻止了
鱼雷在靠近
What happened?
发生了什么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Hi, everybody.
大家好
She's very weak.
她很虚弱
And Mack?
迈克呢
Down below.
在下面
We have to keep him attached to the equipment
我们得让他保持跟仪器的连接
so before we can wheel him o--
我们还不能...
You okay?
你没事吧
Go!
闪开
No more elevator.
电梯没了
Where are the stairs?
楼梯呢
They've collapsed, too.
也坍塌了
You need to get off the rig now.
你们得马上离开油井
Repeat -- the structure is about to crumble!
重复 钻井平台就要坍塌了
Guys, you need to get in the containment module
伙计们 你们得进入隔离舱
- and in the air! - No.
-马上升空 -不
You got to get in here before this rig down down!
你得在油井塌掉之前进来
No, I won't leave without Mack, not this time!
不 我不要再丢下迈克了
There's no time!
没时间了
No! We can't leave without Mack!
不 我们不能丢下迈克
- Yo-Yo, no, come on! We got to go! - No!
-悠悠球 别 我们得走了 -别
Get out of there now! You have to --
快走 你们得...
You did it.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
Jemma?
珍玛
I have Mack.
迈克在我这儿
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
My God.
天啊
Who did this?
这是谁干的
You did.
To stop him from coming after us.
为了阻止他来追我们
Who?
You.
Looks like we weren't detected flying in.
看来我们飞入时未被发现
We can't stay long.
我们不能久留
Probably shouldn't have come here.
或许就不该来
We have to refuel.
我们得加油
Also, we had no choice.
而且 我们也没办法
Because of that room?
因为那个房间
It's the only place that can contain Aida's teleportation ability.
只有那里能控制艾达的瞬移能力
It's outfitted with technology we used to stop Gordon,
它装有我们用来控制戈登的设备
the first guy we encountered with that particular skill set.
那是我们遇到的第一个有那个能力的人
She'll remain inside
让她待在里面
until we can decide what we want to do with her.
直到我们决定该拿她怎么办
Why don't we chop off her head like last time?
为什么不像上次那样砍掉她的头
You need a volunteer?
需要志愿者吗
Let's take a moment
别着急
and think about that, Sweeney Todd.
我们好好想想 理发师陶德
She's a real person now, and she --
她现在是个真人了
She saved Mack.
她救了迈克
She made herself real
她给自己造真身
in order to escape Radcliffe's programming, so...
是为了摆脱拉德克里夫的编程
now maybe she's different.
或许她现在不一样了
I highly doubt that.
我深表怀疑
People don't name themselves "Madame Hydra"
心态开放的人可不会给自己起名
if they're open-minded.
"九头蛇夫人"
She did what you said in the Framework,
她在框架里如果真如你们所说
seems better safe than sorry.
那或许宁错杀别后悔
No more killing.
别再杀人了
There's been enough killing.
已经有太多杀戮了
Which leads to the next question.
那么下个问题来了
What do we do with Fitz?
我们怎么处理菲兹
What do the two of you remember of your Framework lives?
你们对你们在框架里的生活记得什么
As much as I remember about this life.
跟我对这里的生活的记忆一样
- The only difference is, I know - It wasn't real.
-唯一的区别是 我知道 -那不是真的
So it's like you woke up from a dream.
那么就好像从梦中醒来
No.
Not a dream, Simmons.
不是梦 西蒙斯
A life.
是生活
But this is you, right?
但现在是你们吧
I mean...
我是说
does it feel...
感觉
as real as...
一样真实吗
She's afraid Fitz will be the same guy he was in the Framework.
她担心菲兹还是框架里的那个人
No.
She's afraid he still loves someone else.
她担心他还爱着别人
Aida would've categorized this as irony.
艾达会把这视为讽刺
But I see it as poetic.
但我觉得很诗意
A simulated view -- my punishment --
一个模拟景观 我的惩罚
now that I can tell the difference.
现在我明白区别了
You did a good thing back there...
你刚刚做了好事
saving Mack.
救迈克
Thank you.
谢谢
It was the best moment of my life.
那是我人生最好的时刻
Do you think they'll ever be able to forgive me?
你觉得他们还能原谅我吗
Perhaps they -- they need to make me feel pain
或许 他们得让我感到痛苦
to understand theirs.
好理解他们的痛苦
They may be able to forgive you.
他们或许能原谅你
It's me they won't forgive.
但他们不会原谅我
They shouldn't.
也不该
We both did things we regret.
我们都做了我们后悔的事
I know you're struggling with who you were in there --
我知道你在那里的为人让你感到纠结
No, I'm not.
不 不是
I'm struggling with who I am.
我纠结的是我现在是谁
I did those things,
我做了那些事
not some other man or a decoy.
不是别人 不是替身
Me.
是我
It was learned behavior,
那是习得行为
programmed into you by an overbearing father figure.
是一个强势的父亲灌输给你的
Just like Ward.
就像沃德
I'm just like Ward.
我就像沃德
How can she even look me in the eye?
她怎么还能看我的眼睛
Or even stand the sight of me at all?
甚至是愿意看到我这个人
How can she stomach it?
她怎么受得了
The memory of seeing me shoot that woman...
看着我开枪打那女人的记忆
You know, the reason I...
其实我
wanted to get closer to you in the first place was...
之所以会想接近你
...to try to understand what you two felt for each other --
就是想理解你们俩对彼此的感觉
you and Jemma.
你和珍玛
And I finally do.
我终于理解了
Yeah.
What we felt -- past tense.
我们过去对彼此的感觉
'Cause my future with Jemma's dead.
因为我和珍玛的未来算毁了
Killed that, too.
那个也被我扼杀了
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
There isn't room in my heart for two people.
我的心里装不下两个人
You were everything to me.
你曾是我的一切
I know.
我知道
But as devoted as I was to you in the Framework...
但虽然我在框架里对你一片痴心
I understand you better now.
我现在更加了解你了
How deeply you love.
你的爱有多深
You do understand me, don't you?
你的确理解我 是吗
Yes, Leopold.
是的 利奥波德
Now I do.
现在我理解了
It's sad...
很悲伤
but beautiful.
但美丽
Like a -- a pain that...
就像一种疼痛
feels good, if that makes sense.
但却让人觉得美好 那说的通吗
Yeah.
You understand that my love will never fade.
你明白我的爱永远不会褪色
No, I know. Poor thing.
我知道 小可怜
You're a romantic.
你是个浪漫主义者
And there's only room in your heart --
你心里只能放下一个人
For her.
What?
什么
What?
什么
What do you mean "Her"?
你说什么 "她"
Listen...
听着
- What about me? - Yeah, no, I...
-那我呢 -不 我
In -- I mean, in -- in -- in the Framework,
在框架里
you -- you were my whole world, but...
你就是我的一切 但是
"But"?
"但是"
But what, Leopold?
但什么 利奥波德
I just -- I only mean that...
我只是说
- Jemma -- - No!!
-珍玛 -不
Okay. All right.
好吧
Look, calm down, calm down. We're just talking.
冷静 冷静 我们就是谈谈
This is -- This is a new emotion for you.
这对你是新的情绪
No!
Oh, God.
天呐
I clawed my way through that world,
我从那个世界奋力爬出来
worked myself to the bone to have a choice --
拼尽全力获得选择权
to have bones and blood and freedom and love!
就为了有血有肉 有自由 有爱
And -- no!
结果 不
Okay, please, please -- just -- just -- just --
好吧 拜托 别...
Remember -- Remember that sensation you had
记得之前你帮助他人时的
about helping people earlier?
那种感觉吗
Let's -- Let's return to that mood.
回到那种情绪吧
I chose you!
我选了你
We need to extract Fitz from that room!
我们得把菲兹救出来
Hands in the air! Don't move!
手举起来 别动
Slow down. We're not the enemy here.
冷静 我们不是敌人
- Let's just keep our cool -- - You shut your robot mouth.
-别激动 -闭上你的机器人嘴
Or I'll have these men weld it shut for you.
否则我让我的手下替你焊上
I chose you! Now you choose me!
我选了你 选我啊
That's not how it works.
这种事不是那样的
You can't control everyone anymore!
你不能再控制大家了
Watch.
走着瞧
We will build a life together,
我们会一起建立一份生活
whether you want to or not!
不管你想不想
We're stuck in here?
我们困在这儿了
What did you do?!
你做了什么
No!
Fitz, I got you! Go, go, go, go, go!
菲兹 跟我来 快走
Grab him!
接着他
You're lucky she didn't kill you.
幸好她没杀你
At least the machinery in there will keep her power contained.
至少里面的设备能抑制她的能力
No.
That's not her only power.
那不是她唯一的异能
We're not robots, Glenn.
我们不是机器人 格伦
Yes, they are! They're all robots.
就是 他们都是机器人
You assume each and every one of them is a damn C-3PO
就把他们都当作C3PO
unless you hear otherwise from me!
除非我另发话
And this one!
还有这个
If she so much as blinks, take her down.
她哪怕眨个眼 也拿下她
- Am I clear? - Yes, sir.
-明白了吗 -是 长官
- Is that really necessary? - Necessary?!
-有这必要吗 -必要
It's essential.
非常必要
Unless you can explain to me in 50 words or less
除非你能用不多于50个词解释清楚
why I found Jeffrey Mace's body washed up on the beach
为什么杰弗里·梅斯的尸体会冲上海滩
with his bones quaked apart,
骨头都被震碎
days after I found this base in flames,
而就在几天前 这个基地成了一片火海
flesh melting off of robot bodies,
机器人皮焦肉化
12 S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in critical
12个神盾局特工情况危急
with burns or broken bones.
不是烧伤 就是骨折
Three dead -- double hits to the heart
三人死亡 心脏中两枪
and crushed frickin' skulls!
头骨碎裂
Can you explain that?
你能解释吗
I can try.
我可以试试
Wait. Ever-- Everybody should get out.
等等 大家都该出去
Leave me here alone.
留我一个人在这里
Not a chance.
绝不
She can't be stopped.
你们没法阻止她
Freeze! Right there!
别动
All right, guys.
好吧 各位
It's never too late to start a conversation.
好好对话永远不嫌晚
No, no! Don't shoot! That was not us! That thing is not a friendly!
别开枪 那不是我们 那玩意不是友军
- We've got to get you out of here. - No.
-我们得带你出去 -不
No. Wait. Wait!
不 等等
And then the base under the oil rig fell into the sea.
然后油井下的基地落入海中
You expect me to believe a word of that?
你指望我相信哪怕一句吗
She's everywhere!
她到处都是
What's that mean, Coulson?
那什么意思 科尔森
"She's everywhere."
"她到处都是"
Who's everywhere?
谁到处都是
Where's that Speedy Gonzalez girl?
那个飞毛腿的姑娘呢
Who's attacking us?!
谁在袭击我们
Aida got out.
艾达跑出来了
We should be good here.
我们在这儿应该没事
No!
She'll find us.
她会找到我们的
No!
Get out of here!
快走
No! No!
No! Wait!
不 等等
Leave me!
自己走吧
You can't stop her!
你阻止不了她
May! Take off now!
梅 快起飞
We have to move!
我们得走了
If she can find us, she'll kill us all!
如果她能找到我们 会把我们都杀掉的
Davis had her down for the count.
戴维斯肯定杀掉她了
They won't listen to me!
他们不肯听我的
She can't be stopped!
没人阻止得了她
May! May!
梅 梅
You're the only other person
除了我 只有你
that knows about the Inhumans we tested.
知道我们测试异人的事
Try it.
来啊
Let's see what happens.
看看会怎么样
Davis...
戴维斯
We already left him.
我们已经撇下了他
I'm sorry, but he's already dead.
对不起 但他死定了
If you drop your guns, you can come with us.
如果你们放下枪 可以跟我们来
I don't suggest staying,
我不建议你门留下
but the Zephyr's leaving with or without you.
但你们来不来和风都要走了
Fall back!
撤退
Search the base for any other threats and any bodies!
搜索基地 看是否有其他威胁或尸体
May needs to keep us on the move.
梅得让我们保持移动
Or Aida will be on us like a flash.
否则艾达会像闪电一样袭击我们
Even Yo-Yo couldn't --
就连悠悠球也不能
Wait a minute. Where was Yo-Yo during that standoff?
等等 刚刚对峙时悠悠球在哪
No.
糟糕
No.
Yo-Yo has no idea what she's in for.
悠悠球根本不知道她要面对的是什么
For that matter, neither do we.
要说起来 我们也不知道
It's called heartbreak, kroshka.
这叫心碎 亲爱的
Not even your new powers can repair it.
你的新异能也补救不了
Only time can heal that wound.
只有时间能愈合那创伤
Go on.
来吧
To be human is to suffer.
做人就是要痛苦
You are far from human.
你跟人差远了
I've read that book.
我读过那书
We both know there are things beyond this universe.
我们都知道有超越这个宇宙的东西
And you may, in fact, be one of them.
你可能就是其中之一
I am nothing but torn and twisted insides!
我心如刀割
I can't stand it.
我受不了
I don't want it.
我不想要
I can make you feel something else.
我可以让你有别的感觉
That book helps build worlds.
那书能用来建造世界
My plan will rebuild the world
我的计划能重建那个
黑暗神书
that you have grown accustomed to...
你已经适应了的世界
one where Inhumans are hunted.
异人被追捕
And we control the rest.
我们控制其他一切
It doesn't hurt that both of us are unstoppable.
我们都不可阻挡也不坏
But your plan is flawed.
但你的计划有缺陷
It's too clean.
太干净了
I want them to suffer.
我要他们受苦
Now...
现在
...make me feel something else.
给我别的感觉吧
All better now?
好点了吗
We lost three men, sir.
我们损失了三个人 长官
To what?
怎么损失的
I'm not sure. There's nothing else here.
不知道 这里什么都没有
The place is empty.
完全是空的
All right. Clear out.
好吧 撤退
We'll have hazmat come in at dawn.
破晓时让危险品处理队过来
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来