神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第22集: 世界末日 World's End

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I haven't been totally honest with you
我没对你完全坦白
I drank the bottle of Haig.
我把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了
I chose you! Now you choose me!
我选了你 选我啊
That's not how it works.
这种事不是那样的
You can't control everyone anymore!
你不能再控制大家了
I want them to suffer.
我要他们受苦
That book will rebuild the world
那书能重建那个
where Inhumans are hunted.
异人被追捕的世界
- Were you able to save Mack? - He didn't want to come back!
-你救下迈克了吗 -他不想回来
I'll go get him out myself.
我自己去带他出来
You think Robbie will make it back?
你觉得罗比还能回来吗
I don't think we've seen the last of Mr. Reyes.
我认为我们还会见到雷耶斯先生
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 Silence 煮粥达人
翻译 小酸奶! 苏小黛 盐湖嗨爪凉开水 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌
I've set autopilot to change bearing, altitude,
我已经让自动驾驶系统每几分钟
and speed every couple of minutes.
改变一次航向 海拔和速度
I hate playing defense, but if Aida
我也不想保守防御 但如果艾达
drops in on us before we figure out how to stop her,
在我们找到办法阻止她之前就到访
it's game over.
那就没戏了
Any word from Piper since she HALO'd out?
派珀走后有什么消息吗
Not yet,
还没
but she knows what to do if this doesn't go our way.
但她知道如果情况不能如我们所愿该怎么做
It has to go our way.
必须如我们所愿
And then...
然后
you're gonna explain
你要跟我解释一下
why you drank that bottle of Haig without me.
你为什么自己把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了
Fair enough, but we're gonna need another bottle
好吧 那我们得再开一瓶
to discuss what happened with that bottle.
来讨论那瓶为什么被喝了
So, is she human or Inhuman?
那她到底是人类还是异人
Both.
都是
Well...neither.
或者都不是
She was created from the Darkhold.
她是《黑暗神书》创造出来的
Is that how she got her Inhuman powers?
这就是她拥有异人能力的原因吗
That was me.
那是因为我
I devised a procedure which extracted dormant Inhuman DNA
我发明了一种手段 可以在泰瑞根变异前
from subjects pre-Terrigenesis.
就将异人基因提取出来
If you're writing a report,
如果你是在写报告
I should probably be more specific.
那我应该说得更详细些
I performed lethal experiments
我在大概二十几个人身上
on approximately two dozen people --
进行了致命的实验
innocent people, people we've known from this world --
无辜的人 包括我们在这里认识的一些人
Lincoln Campbell, Vijay Nadeer,
林肯·坎贝尔 维杰·纳迪尔
Gordon from the Afterlife --
来世的戈登
Fitz, I'm not making a report,
菲兹 我不是在写报告
and that wasn't really you.
那也不是真正的你
It was me.
那就是我
I can still hear the screams.
我依然能听到那些叫声
But you're also this man, and...
但你也是现在这个你
We need to find a solution.
我们得找到个办法
Well, my solutions only make things worse.
我的办法只会让事情更糟
They end up hurting or killing people.
最后会伤害或杀死别人
Good.
很好
That's exactly the kind of solution we need right now --
这正是我们现在需要的办法
a way to kill Aida.
一个杀掉艾达的办法
We've emptied a dozen bullets in her,
我们冲她开了数枪
and she didn't die.
她还是不死
How do we kill her?
我们怎么才能杀掉她
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you want to kill her?
你想杀掉她吗
Vitals are stable. That's good.
生命体征稳定 这是好事
Should've forced Mack to come back with us.
真该强迫迈克跟我们回来
Wasn't your decision to make.
这不由你来决定
Yeah, well, now we might lose both Mack and Yo-Yo.
是啊 但现在我们可能要同时失去迈克和悠悠球
Again, not your call.
这也不是你能决定的
She went in with no extraction plan,
她在没有撤退方案的情况下就冲进去了
no idea how to find Mack.
也不知道该如何找到迈克
I think I may have been able to help her with that.
我觉得这事我也许能帮上忙
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No!
What? Did you do something?
怎么了 你做了什么
No, this was not me. I didn't --
不 不是我 我没有
Are you guys seeing this?
你们看到了吗
What's happening to the Framework?
框架这是怎么了
Help!
救命
Somebody help me!
来人救救我
Is anybody there?!
有人吗
Is anybody there?
有人吗
Please. Please help me. Please.
救救我 求你了
No, no, no! Please, no!
不不 求你别杀我
No, no, no, no!
不不不
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
You being here, it's madness.
你来这儿真是疯了
I came here for Mack.
我来救迈克
Well, a valiant but foolish endeavor.
那真是勇敢又愚蠢
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I kept discovering these --
我不断发现这些
in my pockets, in the streets.
我口袋里 街道上
I felt like a PAC-MAN gobbling up biscuits.
就像吃豆人吞饼干一样
Somebody wanted me to find you.
有人想让我找到你
Daisy.
黛西
Can you take me to Mack?
你能带我去找迈克吗
I fear you're too late.
恐怕太迟了
Look.
Aida's shutting down the Framework.
艾达在关闭框架
It's collapsing on itself.
它在分崩离析
This is what happens when you piss off your creator.
你惹怒了你的创造者就是这个下场
Are you laughing at me?
你在嘲笑我吗
To see a creature of logic and calculation
看到一个以逻辑和计算为基的生灵
now consumed with rage and hate...
现在却被愤怒和仇恨吞噬
it's...sweet.
挺可爱的
Call me "sweet" one more time,
再说一次我"可爱"试试
and I'll rip the titanium spines
我就把你们这些铁皮人的
out of all of you tin cans.
钛合金脊柱都抽出来
There's no need to call us names.
没必要骂我们
Why are you so upset?
你为什么这么生气
You created us.
是你创造了我们
A decision I regret.
这决定让我后悔
There is that word again -- "regret."
又来了 "后悔"[遗憾]
You built an empire by eliminating the regrets of others.
你通过消除别人的遗憾创建了一个帝国
How does it taste on your tongue?
那滋味如何
I want to burn this world to the ground.
我要把这个世界烧成灰
I thought you wanted to rule it.
我还以为你想统治世界呢
Don't mistake my anger for recklessness.
别把我的愤怒错当成鲁莽
The Darkhold has shown us exactly what to do.
《黑暗神书》都告诉我们该怎么做了
It's just that I also want S.H.I.E.L.D. to suffer.
只不过我还想让神盾局受折磨
You've made that clear.
你已经说得很清楚了
Fitz.
菲兹
Especially Fitz.
尤其是菲兹
I've come for that.
我是为它而来的
You're not like those machines anymore.
你和那些机器不一样了
What have you done?
你做了什么
I'll show you.
我这就给你看
神盾局特工第四季 第二十二集
神盾局特工第四季 第二十二集
神盾局特工第四季 第二十二集
神盾局特工
How long before the Framework's completely gone?
离框架完全消失还有多久
Fitz estimates between 12 and 20 hours.
菲兹估计在12到20小时之间
Looks so innocent, just numbers and symbols,
看起来如此单纯 只是数字和符号
but each thread of code has a corollary in the Framework --
但每条代码在框架中都会衍生出推论
a favorite blouse, a schoolhouse,
最喜欢的上衣 校舍
a newborn child --
新生的孩子
they're all blinking out of existence forever.
都在瞬间永远消失了
Mack and Yo-Yo?
迈克和悠悠球
There's no guarantee that they'll survive until the end.
无法保证他们能活到最后
Fitz and Daisy are doing everything they can
菲兹和黛西正竭尽所能
to protect them and devise an exit.
保护他们 建造出口
General Talbot.
塔伯特准将
General, I'm relieved that you're still alive.
准将 你还活着我真是松了口气
Three of my finest aren't so fortunate,
我三个最好的手下可没这么幸运
and I have no idea what killed them.
我不知道是什么杀死了他们
We lost good people, too.
我们也失去了一些好人
The short answer is they were murdered
简单说 谋杀他们的是
by a vanishing banshee made of matter from another dimension.
用别的维度的物质制造出来的瞬移女妖
You expect me to put that in my report?
你指望我把这话写进报告吗
I have a cybernetic hand. I've been to an another planet.
我有一只机械手 去过别的星球
This stuff happens in S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局就是会发生这种事
There's not going to be a S.H.I.E.L.D.,
不会有神盾局了
not since Director Mace's autopsy report was leaked.
因为梅斯局长的验尸报告泄露了
I've got a dozen intelligence agencies
十几家情报机构
who now know that Mace wasn't an Inhuman.
现在都知道了梅斯不是异人
They know S.H.I.E.L.D. Lied about it,
他们知道神盾局撒谎了
and they're wondering what else you might've lied about.
他们在想你们还撒了什么谎
That was your lie, not ours.
那是你的谎话 不是我们的
Damn it, Phil, you're missing the point.
该死 菲尔 抓重点
There's an international intelligence inquiry tomorrow morning,
明早有个国际情报质询会议
and I need you there to defend S.H.I.E.L.D.
我需要你到场为神盾局辩护
That's impossible.
不可能
Damn it, Coulson, so is a vanishing banshee.
该死 科尔森 瞬移女妖也不可能
Listen, Phil, I'm not gonna get up on my hind legs
听着 菲尔 你别指望我
and beg for buttermilk,
求你们
but you or one of your right hands
但你或者你的手下
needs to be there to take down these spooks
必须到场 去干掉那些鬼魂
before they take down S.H.I.E.L.D. once and for all.
免得他们永远扳倒你们
That's an order.
那是命令
I wish we could, General,
我也希望我们能去 准将
but my team and I are Aida's primary target.
但我和我的小队是艾达的主要目标
Our presence would only endanger the lives of everyone there.
我们到场 只会危及在场的所有人
If anything changes, you'll be the first to know.
如果事情有变 会最先告诉你
Is that a good-news face or a bad-news face?
好消息还是坏消息
It's a weird-news face.
是奇怪的消息
Robbie Reyes just stole his charger
罗比·雷耶斯刚刚从神盾局
out of a S.H.I.E.L.D. impound garage outside of Dover.
多佛市外的扣押车库偷走了他的战马
What's new?
最近都干啥了
Nothing much.
没干啥
Beat up a couple dudes, turned out to be robots.
暴打了几个人 结果都是机器人
I didn't think I'd see you again,
我以为再也见不到你了
not after you fell through that hell mouth.
自从你跌进那个地狱裂口
I'm as surprised as you.
我和你一样意外
What happened?
发生什么了
The Darkhold.
《黑暗神书》
My arm still hurts. Why won't it heal?
我的手臂还在疼 为什么愈合不了
- Let me see. - Don't touch me!
-让我看看 -别碰我
If you want to make me feel better,
如果你想让我感觉好些
then explain why my arm hasn't healed.
就解释一下为什么我的手臂还不愈合
That flame-headed demon
那个火骷髅恶魔
was born in the same darkness that created you.
诞生于创造了你的同一片黑暗
You will need to be careful.
你得小心点
How'd you find Aida?
你是怎么找到艾达的
There was a-a tear
她被创造出来时
in the dark world when she was created.
黑暗世界里出现了一道裂缝
It's how I escaped.
我就是这样逃出来的
The thing in me is drawn to dark matter
我体内的恶魔被黑暗物质所吸引
the way your GPS tracks my car.
就类似你们的定位系统追踪我的车
So you're saying
所以你是说
Aida's made of the same stuff as the Darkhold?
艾达和《黑暗神书》是用同一种物质构成的
Yeah.
没错
And the Rider wants to send them both
所以骑士想把他们俩
back to where they came from.
送回原来的地方
I hope that means hell.
希望你指的是地狱
Hell is relative.
地狱只是相对的
Dimensions, space, planets --
维度 空间 星球
it's all connected.
全都是联系在一起的
Plenty of them qualify as hell.
很多都相当于地狱
The Earth is just one territory
地球只是一个
in a war that's been going on forever.
无限战争中的一片疆域而已
Can you beat Aida?
你能打败艾达吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But what I do know is the demon in me
但我知道我体内的恶魔
hates her in ways I've never felt.
对她的厌恶是前所未有的
We all feel like that.
我们都有这感觉
Why do you have that?
你干吗拿着那个
It was in the module
在隔离舱里找到的
with the LMDs Robbie destroyed.
跟罗比干掉的生化机器人替身放在一起
Do we know who he is?
我们知道他是谁吗
No, looks like Aida's been busy.
不知道 看来艾达没闲着
She could've duplicated anybody.
她可能复制了任何人
I'll run facial recognition,
我会运行面部识别软件
see if we can ID this guy.
看看能否查到他的身份
- We look fantastic. - We look fantastic.
-我们看起来好极了 -我们看起来好极了
Don't disappoint me.
别让我失望
You know I don't handle disappointment very well.
你知道我不太会处理失望的情绪
That is why we are going to recreate the other world.
所以我们才要重建另一个世界
To please you.
为了取悦你
All right, people, let's wrap it up.
好了 各位 收拾一下
Grab your bags, and let's get to the bus.
拿上你们的包 大家上大巴
You have to remember, in this world,
你必须记住 在这个世界里
he has no idea who you are.
他完全不知道你是谁
Let me talk to him first.
让我先和他谈谈
I don't know if you saw me,
我不知道你是否看到了我
but I was at the steel mill
但是科尔森
when Coulson, Daisy, and the others jumped.
黛西和其他人跳下去时 我也在钢厂
I saw what happened when they went through --
我看到了他们穿越的情形
the truth about this reality.
看到了这世界的真相
I believe you saw it, too.
我相信你也看到了
Listen to me, I don't have anything --
听我说 那事和我无关
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Good job, sweetheart.
好样的 亲爱的
I wish everyone was as good at packing as you are.
真希望大家都像你收拾得这么快
Hey, Mack, I can't find my suitcase.
迈克 我找不到我的行李箱了
It was just here a minute ago.
刚刚还在这里的
Don't worry.
别担心
My dad's gonna get everyone to a safe place.
我爸会带大家去安全的地方的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Elena, but my friends call me Yo-Yo.
埃琳娜 但是我的朋友都叫我悠悠球
That's a funny name.
这名字真好玩
Everything in the armory is gone,
军械库里的东西都没了
like it just disappeared.
就好像凭空消失了
Yeah, I know. I'm seeing it, too.
我知道 我这边也是一样的情景
Half the people in here are missing clothing, luggage.
这里一半的人都丢了衣服 行李
Is there any word from the other bases?
其他基地有什么消息吗
Not in a couple hours.
好几个小时没消息了
Okay.
好吧
We need to leave now.
我们得走了
All right, everyone, listen up.
好吧 大家都听好
Grab what you can, and follow me.
带上能带的东西 跟我来
Let's go.
我们走
Come on. Sweetheart. Let's go. Let's go.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
I tried to warn you.
我提醒过你了
Next time, I talk to him.
下次我直接跟他谈
He'll remember me.
他会记起我的
We've ID'd the head.
我们查到了人头的身份
He's one of the senior Russian analysts
他是名资深俄罗斯分析师
invited to the S.H.I.E.L.D. inquiry today,
今天受邀来参加神盾局的质询
and look who he's bringing as his plus-one.
看看他带了谁当携伴
I've left messages for General Talbot,
我给塔伯特准将留了消息
but he's not answering.
可他没回话
What's Aida's play here?
艾达到底想搞什么
Why have the LMDs attend this?
为什么让生化机器人替身参与会议
My guess is to drive the final nail into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s coffin.
我猜是要做压死神盾局的最后一根稻草
Enough.
够了
For decades, we have turned a blind eye
几十年来 我们对神盾局的
to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s indifference to the rule of law.
无视法律都睁一眼闭一眼
They claim to be a spy agency
他们自称是间谍机构
but behave more like a secret police,
但表现得更像是秘密警察
leaving destruction and chaos in their wake.
所经之处只会留下毁灭和混乱
But of all their dangerous policies,
但在他们所有危险的政策中
there is one that threatens our very survival.
有一条直接危及到我们的生存
It is their secret program
他们有项秘密计划
of breeding, recruiting, and weaponizing Inhumans.
要繁殖和招募异人 并将其武器化
What kind of commie double cross is this?
这是玩的哪出把戏
I assure you, S.H.I.E.L.D. has no such program.
我向大家保证 神盾局没有这种计划
Hear me out, General.
听我说完 准将
We offer a solution, a path to putting S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们提供一个解决方案 可以将神盾局
and their Inhumans away once and for all.
和他们的异人一举歼灭
This book opened my eyes to the truth about Inhumans.
这本书让我了解了异人的真实本质
It contains a plan to defeat them,
这里面有打败他们的计划
and you can all be a part of it.
而你们都可以参与其中
I smell a load of L. Ron Horsecrap.
这纯粹是洗脑胡说
Daisy, goodness. Is Coulson with you?
黛西 谢天谢地 科尔森也来了吗
We'll flush them to you.
我们会逼他们去你那边
You see? This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. wants --
看到没 这就是神盾局想要的
a world of Inhumans.
一个异人的世界
We must resist. We must unite!
我们必须反抗 我们必须团结
Read this.
看看这本书
You'll see the answer!
你们会看到答案的
There's still a pulse.
还有脉搏
Everybody out -- now.
所有人都出去 快
And get some medical help.
去找医疗救援
Phil.
菲尔
They'll be back for that.
他们会回来取它的
Hello, Daisy.
你好 黛西
I had a lot of time after you shattered my spine
你摔碎我的脊柱后 我花了很长时间
to think about what I'd do when I saw you again.
思考再见到你时该做什么
I decided it might be fun to watch you kill yourself.
我想看着你杀死自己会挺有趣
Aida, seriously, therapy.
艾达 说真的 心理治疗
Just consider it.
考虑一下吧
It's time for me to take you home.
我该送你回家了
Quake, Johnson -- I don't care what you call her.
震波女 约翰逊 我不在乎你们叫她什么
She's not gonna get away with this.
她休想逃脱罪责
The world is gonna see the truth.
整个世界都会看到真相
That wasn't Daisy.
那不是黛西
That was a duplicate, a Life Model Decoy --
那是个复制品 一个生化机器人替身
the same with those Russians that were in here.
刚才在这里的俄罗斯人也是
They're not human.
他们不是人类
They did this. Don't let them get away!
这是他们干的 别让他们逃了
Don't.
别过来
That's all you got?
你们就这点本事
Robbie!
罗比
Really? You? Again?
不是吧 又是你
You don't understand, do you?
你还是不懂
Even if you defeat this body,
即使你打败了这具肉体
I will build more.
我会制造更多
You cannot stop me.
你无法阻止我
Never say, "You can't stop me,"
永远不要说"你无法阻止我"
'cause the minute you do...
因为你会被...
Well, yeah. That.
对 瞬间打脸
I missed it, didn't I?
我错过了 是吗
You two together, and we missed it.
你们两个联手 我们却错过了
Damn. Come on. We got to go.
该死 来 我们得走了
Come on!
快走
This must be Aida's payback
这一定是艾达报复我
'cause I quaked her skinny ass out that window.
把她那小身板震出了窗户
She's gonna send Daisy-bot after Daisy-bot
她会一直派那些黛西机器人
to assassinate people.
去刺杀人的
She won't have to.
她不必
As soon as the video of your LMD
只要你的生化机器人替身
shooting Talbot in the head gets out,
把塔伯特爆头的视频曝光
S.H.I.E.L.D. is dead.
神盾局就死定了
It's worse than that.
会更糟
Daisy's not just S.H.I.E.L.D.
黛西不只是神盾局的
She's Inhuman.
她还是异人
My God, you're right.
天啊 你说的对
It's the same tactic Aida used in the Framework --
这跟艾达在"框架"使用的手段一样
unite people in their fear of Inhumans.
通过人们对异人的恐惧来联合他们
But instead of a Cambridge incident...
但这次不是坎布里奇事件
It's me.
是我
I'll be the monster.
我会成为那个怪物
She wants the same fascist state
她想要跟"框架"里
that she had in the Framework.
一样的法西斯国家
This is her plan. She's won.
这是她的计划 她赢了
No, she hasn't.
不 她还没赢
Okay, maybe today,
好吧 可能今天是的
but like Robbie said, we're part of a bigger war.
但就像罗比说的 我们是更大战争的一部分
This isn't the Framework.
这里是不"框架"
We're awake, we're unified,
我们是清醒的 我们是团结的
and frankly, pissed off enough
而且老实说 我们被激怒了
to risk everything to stop her.
愿意舍弃一切去阻止她
I need the Darkhold.
我需要《黑暗神书》
What? No!
什么 不行
No one's ever reading that damn book again.
谁都不准再看那本该死的书
I don't want to read it. I want to use it as bait.
我不想看 我想用作诱饵
Aida's human now.
艾达现在是人类了
She feels what we feel, including fear.
她能感受到我们的情绪 包括恐惧
No, I'm sorry, man. I'm taking it.
不 不好意思 伙计 我得拿走它
She's got to be terrified we'll use it to stop her.
她肯定害怕我们会利用它来阻止她
She's also terrified of Robbie.
她也害怕罗比
As soon as she saw his chain flame on,
她一看到他的链条着火
she teleported out.
就瞬移走了
Is that true? Can you destroy her?
真的吗 你能毁掉她吗
Maybe.
也许
But it's like Daisy said,
但正如黛西所说
she won't let me anywhere near her.
她不会让我接近她
This thing in you --
你体内的东西
is it as desperate to destroy Aida as we are?
和我们一样迫切想要毁灭艾达吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Then I have an idea that might solve all our problems.
那我有个主意也许能解决我们所有的问题
We're running out of options.
我们要没办法了
There isn't enough power on the Zephyr to protect Mack and Yo-Yo.
和风的电能不足以保护迈克和悠悠球
Then we'll have to go back to base.
那我们只能回基地了
That's a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
I agree.
我同意
The military, Aida, more LMDs
军队 艾达 更多生化机器人替身
are probably waiting for us.
可能正等着我们
Maybe, but I'm tired of hiding.
也许吧 但我不想再躲了
Let's take the fight back home.
我们回家开战吧
Look, I know you two still have a lot to work out,
听着 我知道你们俩之间还有很多问题
but right now, I need you on the same page, okay?
但现在 我需要你们齐心协力
All right, May, take us back to HQ.
好了 梅 带我们回总部
What's going on?!
怎么回事
最新海外影视剧下载
I got to get out of here!
我得赶紧离开这里
Let's go!
快走
Isn't there any news about this?
没有新闻在说情况吗
Seems like all the stations have stopped transmitting.
好像所有频道都停止放送了
Wish I could get a couple of bars.
要是有信号就好了
I have to make Mack believe me.
我得让迈克相信我
It's not that he doesn't believe, my dear.
不是他不相信 亲爱的
It's that he's decided to stay in spite of that.
而是他虽然知道了 还是决定留下
Then I'll change him.
那我就改变他的想法
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
My name is Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
You gave me a nickname -- Yo-Yo.
你给我起了个绰号 悠悠球
You remember me.
你记起我了
No.
没有
But Daisy -- she mentioned your name once.
但是黛西 她提到过你的名字
Yes. Daisy. She's a friend.
是的 黛西 她是个朋友
She and Coulson and the others are safe on the other side.
她和科尔森和其他人在另一边很安全
That's where I'm from.
我来自那里
That's where you're from.
你也来自那里
I'm just trying to keep my kid safe
我只是想保护我的孩子
and get these people out of town.
带大家出城
I don't have time to --
我没时间...
You're right. There isn't any time.
你说得对 没时间了
Look around you, Mack.
看看你周围 迈克
This is the end.
要结束了
You know that.
你知道的
In your heart,
在你心中
you know the truth about this world,
你清楚这个世界的真相
about your daughter.
你女儿的真相
What are you saying?
你什么意思
It's...
就是
When Daisy told me why you didn't want to leave this place,
当黛西告诉我 你为什么不愿离开这里
I was so hurt.
我好受伤
Why would you f--
你为什么会...
That's why I'm here.
所以我来了
I would never want to take this away from you, Mack,
我也不想夺走你的这份快乐 迈克
but I thought maybe if you saw me,
但我想 或许 如果你看到我
if you looked into my eyes,
如果你看着我的眼睛
you would remember us,
你会记得我们
the life we have, the love.
我们共同的生活 我们的爱
Dad!
爸爸
That's impossible.
那不可能
It's...
这...
They're gone!
他们不见了
Where'd everybody go?
他们都去哪了
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不知道 亲爱的
I-I'm here.
我在呢
Why are we still here?
我们怎么还在
I suppose our friends on the other side.
大概是因为我们另一边的朋友
Perhaps Fitz has
大概菲兹
found some way to stall our ultimate demise --
找到了办法拖延我们最终的消逝
at least for now.
至少是暂时的
I'm scared. What's gonna happen next?
我好怕 接下来会怎么样啊
Next, um...
接下来
We go home.
我们回家
Okay?
好吗
This is a terrible plan.
这计划太糟了
You know, Robot May was way more supportive.
要知道 机器人梅可更支持我
Is she what happened to the Haig?
是她喝了那瓶海格兑和威士忌吗
That again? Really?
不是吧 又提这个
You want to have that talk now?
你想现在谈那个吗
I never want to have a talk, but maybe we should,
我就不想谈 但或许我们该谈
considering we don't know how this will play out.
鉴于我们不知道这事会是什么结果
So, they really believe they're in a different world right now?
他们真的相信自己现在在另一个世界
Every bit as real as this one.
跟这个世界一样真实
Even scarier 'cause Hydra won.
但更可怕 因为九头蛇胜利了
I imagine where you came from was a whole lot worse.
我猜你来的地方要可怕多了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, but it's hard to describe.
嗯 但那难以描述
The main thing is, there, I'm just a passenger.
主要的是 在那里 我只是个乘客
Ghost Rider drives.
恶灵骑士才是本体
And by "drives," I mean fights and kills.
就是他打斗 杀人
It's kind of all we did.
我们只做那个
That sounds terrible...
听上去好可怕
and painful and lonely.
好痛苦 好孤独
Yeah, that about sums it up.
是啊 差不多就是这样
But I'm here now...
但我现在在这儿了
and that's good.
这很好
That is good.
是很好
Now, if we could get these two back, it'd be even better.
如果能让他俩回来 就更好了
How long do they have?
他们还有多久
We're in the server room, Daisy. You can begin.
我们到机房了 黛西 开始吧
Okay, good.
好的
So the idea is that I built a back door into the Framework
我们的计划是我在框架里建一个后门
so they can escape,
好让他们逃跑
but the problem is, I can't make them use it.
但问题是 我不能逼他们通过
That's on Yo-Yo.
那得看悠悠球的了
Did you bolt the door?
你堵上门了吗
Of course. What do you think I am?
当然 你把我当什么了
I think you're dead.
我看你死定了
I get it. I do.
我懂的 真的
She's beautiful and she's sweet and she adores him,
她美丽 可爱 又爱他
but she's not real.
但她不是真的
He knows that.
他也知道
He also knows that she's not alive in the other world.
他还知道 另一个世界里 她已经死了
I just -- I thought if he saw me,
我...以为如果他看到我
he would remember us.
就会记得我们
You should leave,
你该走了
save yourself while you still can.
趁现在赶紧自救
No.
I'll drag him if I have to.
如果有必要我会拖他过去
No, you won't, and I'll tell you why.
不行 我告诉你为什么
Let's say you manage to force Mack to the other side.
就算你逼迈克回了另一边
Will he ever forgive you?
他会原谅你吗
Will he ever forgive himself for abandoning his daughter?
他会原谅自己抛下女儿吗
You have to come to terms with the reality
你得接受现实
that he is willing to die in here with her.
他甘愿跟她一起死在这里
I know, I know.
我知道
That's killing me.
这让我痛不欲生
If he dies here, that means he dies in the real world,
如果他死在这里 在现实里也会死
and I'll lose him forever.
那我就永远失去他了
And all for a little girl that isn't even real.
还是为了一个根本不是真的的女孩
She doesn't even exist.
她根本不存在
Okay, remember what we talked about before?
好吧 记得我们之前说过的吗
How there isn't room in your heart for me?
你心里没有地方容纳我吗
No, that being human sometimes means --
不 是作为人 有时候就会
That there's pain and tears and suffering?
有痛苦 眼泪和折磨
Yeah, I'm catching on to that pretty quickly.
嗯 我很快就发现这一点了
Now I understand why humans have written so many sad songs.
现在我明白人类为什么会写下那么多悲切的歌了
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, that's a great example.
这个例子举得太好了
There are lots of ways to express sadness and pain.
悲伤和痛苦有很多表达方式
There's music and art.
音乐 艺术
And smashing heads on the floor.
还有把头砸碎在地板上
That's the one I like the best so far.
那个是我目前最喜欢的一个
Did you know that blood has a copper smell?
你知道血有铜腥味儿吗
Okay, Ophelia, I'll go with you.
好吧 奥菲丽娅 我跟你走
Please don't hurt anyone.
求你 别伤害谁
It's Aida.
是艾达
The "A" stands for "Artificial," remem--
A是"人工"的意思
Ophelia, you're upset
奥菲丽娅 你在生气
because -- because this is all new.
因为这一切都很新鲜
There's -- There's lots of feelings.
有好多情绪
That must be overwhelming.
肯定让你很难承受
It is overwhelming.
的确很难承受
There are too many feelings,
有太多情绪了
which is why I've decided to only feel one of them --
所以我决定只感受其中的一个
vengeance.
复仇
It's hot and clean and sharp like a knife.
它火辣 干净 像刀子一般锋利
And my vengeance is going to make you suffer
我的复仇会让你痛苦
the way that I have suffered.
就像我一样痛苦
No!
Beg me to let her live.
求我饶她一命
We drank the bottle as a new beginning.
我们喝下那瓶酒是作为一个新开始
It felt right, but
当时感觉很合适
now I'm not sure how much was you and how much was programmed.
但现在我不知道那多少是你 多少是编程
Part of it seemed real.
那多少有几分真实感
Maybe part of it was.
或许是有几分真
Okay.
好吧
Maybe on my end, too.
或许对我来说也是
So here's what I think we should do.
我觉得我们该这么办
When we get out of this mess,
等我们摆脱了这困境
we take a couple of steps back, start again.
我们退后几步 重新开始
Then when it feels right,
如果感觉对了
maybe we open another bottle.
或许我们可以再开一瓶
Deal.
Deal.
See you on the other side.
另一边见
I'll do whatever you want.
你要我做什么都行
We can go away, start again.
我们可以离开 重新开始
Too late.
太迟了
This is making me feel better.
这让我感觉好多了
Fitz, why do we feel better
菲兹 为什么我们
when we make someone else suffer?
让别人痛苦时 会感觉很好呢
Because there's something wrong with you, you psycho!
因为你有毛病 你个疯子
Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
住手 住手
Please, please, spare Jemma.
求你了 饶了珍玛吧
So it's Jemma now?
又是珍玛了
Trying to humanize her.
想让她更人性化
I'm afraid you're gonna have to do better than that.
你恐怕得再加把劲了
Fitz, please. I'm scared.
菲兹 救我 我好怕
Make her stop.
让她停下
The Darkhold!
《黑暗神书》
That's the only way we could beat you.
那是我们打败你的唯一办法
Let Jemma go, and I'll go get it for you.
放了珍玛 我就去拿给你
You did this, Fitz.
这是你的错 菲兹
I'm so sorry, Jemma.
对不起 珍玛
Coulson's reading the book.
科尔森在看那本书
He's firing up the gateway right now.
他正在启动传送门
Come on. Please.
走吧 求你
Let me take you to it.
我带你去吧
Jemma! No!
珍玛 不
No!
I'm gonna kill everyone you love right in front of you,
我要当着你的面 杀了每一个你爱的人
and there's nothing you can do.
你根本无能为力
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
Do you really think you can stop me
你真以为你能阻止我
from taking the Darkhold?
拿走《黑暗神书》吗
I don't know. I figure it's worth a shot.
我不知道 我觉得值得一试
There's only one person
只有一个人
who might be able to stop me,
或许能阻止我
and he isn't here.
他又不在
Yeah, see, that's where I think
瞧 我觉得你就是这里
you might be missing the point.
没想清楚
I know you've only been human for a little while,
我知道你做人类还没多久
but there's a basic human concept
但有一个基本的人类概念
you really need to learn.
你真的该学会
It's called teamwork.
叫做团队合作
Your trap failed.
你的陷阱失败了
Your weapon can't stop me.
你的武器无法阻止我
I know. I just really wanted to do that.
我知道 我就是特别想那么做
Now it's my turn.
现在该我了
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
You can't kill me.
你杀不了我
Maybe not.
或许吧
But I'm pretty sure he can.
但他可以
Good luck, sir.
祝你好运 长官
They're at Mack's house.
他们在迈克家
I don't know how much longer I can protect them.
我不知道我还能保护他们多久了
I'm trying to build a back door now.
我正在建后门
Is she really...?
她真的...
Yeah.
Hope! Hope!
霍普 霍普
Daddy, the lady said that you were gonna die
爸爸 那女人说你要死了
and that I'm not real.
而且我不是真的
That's not true.
那不是真的
That's not true.
那不是真的
You're the most real thing in the whole world.
你是这世上最真实的东西
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean for her to overhear.
我没想被她听到的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you putting those ideas in my little girl's head?
你为什么要让我女儿那么想
Because this world is ending,
因为这个世界要完了
and I don't want you to end with it.
我不希望你跟着它一起完
Daisy said that Hope wasn't alive in the other world.
黛西说霍普在另一个世界已经死了
That's true.
是的
Well, I'm not living in a world without her.
我不会活在没有她的世界
Daddy!
爸爸
Okay, it's now or never. Time's running out.
好吧 快走 否则没机会了 时间不多了
That door is the only way out.
那扇门是唯一的出路
Please, Mack.
求你 迈克
Everyone who cares about you
所有在乎你的人
is on the other side of that door.
就在那扇门的另一边
The only person I care about is right here.
我唯一在乎的人就在这里
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You need to leave.
你得走了
No.
It's okay.
没事
The only person I care about is here, too.
我唯一在乎的人也在这里
Great.
好啊
Just great.
真好
Am I the only sane person here?
难道我是这里唯一正常的人吗
Daddy, make it stop.
爸爸 让它停下
I'm right here, sweetheart. I'm right here.
我在呢 亲爱的 我在呢
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I want to be real.
我想做真人
Please, Daddy.
求你 爸爸
- Don't leave. - No, no.
-别走 -不会的
I will never leave you.
我绝不会离开你
You're my little girl.
你是我女儿
I will always love you.
我永远爱你
I will...
我...
My baby.
我的孩子
My baby.
我的孩子
No, no, no, no, no.
不不
No.
I don't see Mack.
我看不到迈克
He's gone.
他不见了
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
Mack?
迈克
Mack?
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Mack.
迈克
That was horrifying.
那太可怕了
I don't know how you live with it all the time.
真不知你一直以来是如何承受的
I'm just grateful
我很感激
Ghost Rider kept its part of the deal and went back to you.
恶灵骑士遵守了协议 回到了你身上
You know why he made the deal in the first place, right?
你知道他为什么会愿意做协议吧
I do.
我知道
Are you gonna tell the others?
你会告诉其他人吗
No.
And I'd ask that you don't, either.
我也要拜托你别说
I will when it's time.
时候到了我会说的
When I first saw you with Hope, I, uh...
我第一次见到你跟霍普时
...I understood why you didn't want to come back.
我就明白了你为什么不愿回来
I didn't make it easy.
我自己也太执着
She was...
她...
I feel terrible that I tried to pull you away from her
我很抱歉我想让你跟她分离
and worse that we couldn't save her.
更抱歉的是我们救不了她
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
There's nothing to forgive.
没什么需要原谅的
Those years with her, as a father,
跟她在一起的那些年 做她的父亲
it'll always be a part of me.
那会永远存留在我心中
But they also gave me a glimpse
但那也让我看到了
of a life I could have here...
我在这里可以拥有的人生
with you.
跟你一起
You really have to leave right away?
你真得马上走吗
Yeah.
I have to get this book someplace safe.
我得把书送去安全的地方
Keep an eye on my brother?
替我照看着我弟弟
The gateway's almost ready.
传送门就要好了
Don't need it.
不需要
I've learned a few things since you saw me last.
我们上次别过后我学了些新本事
I don't envy you.
我不羡慕你
I was gonna say the same to you.
我还想跟你说这话呢
What did he mean by that?
他什么意思
We picked up radio chatter on the Zephyr.
和风接收到了无线电通讯
The good news is, is that Talbot is alive.
好消息是 塔伯特还活着
He's in a coma, but alive.
他陷入了昏迷 但活着
The bad news is they know we're here,
坏消息是 他们知道我们在这儿
and they're on their way.
他们在赶来了
Yeah, you should go while you can.
嗯 你们该趁来得及赶紧走
Yeah, we're all going.
嗯 我们都要走
No, I'm gonna stay.
不 我要留下
This is my fault --
这都怪我
Aida, the LMDs, all the deaths.
艾达 生化机器人替身 那些死亡
Those aren't on S.H.I.E.L.D.
那不是神盾局的错
Those are on me.
是我
And, uh, I can explain
我可以解释说
that I built the LMD that shot Talbot.
是我建了向塔伯特开枪的生化机器人替身
- That way -- - Fitz.
-这样 -菲兹
We were all in the Framework together.
我们都进入了框架
We understand how confusing and screwed-up that world is.
我们知道那个世界多么混乱困惑
And trust me, it's gonna take me years
相信我 我恐怕要好多年
to process everything that happened in there.
才能消化那里发生的一切
But the one thing that I don't need time to understand
但我唯一不需要时间就能理解的
is that we are all in this together.
就是我们要共进退
I tried to take the blame for everything not too long ago.
我不久前还想承担一切过错
I dyed my hair. I ran away.
我染了头发 我逃跑了
I thought that separating myself from the team
我以为 跟团队分离
would help me protect it.
就能保护你们
But in truth, I kind of just lost myself.
但事实上 我只是迷失了
And you -- you were the one who pulled me back in.
是你把我拽了回来
This is not on you, okay?
这不怪你
We all lost ourselves in there.
我们都在那里迷失了自己
And yeah, it might take you a long time
是啊 或许你要很久
to forgive yourself.
才会原谅自己
But speaking on behalf of the team,
但我代表团队说
you have nothing to apologize for.
你不需要为任何事道歉
If there's a price to pay,
如果要付出代价
we pay it together.
我们一起付出
Amen.
阿门
Anybody else hungry?
还有谁饿了吗
I'm not saying we're definitely gonna get locked up,
我不是说我们肯定会被关起来
but if we are,
但如果是
wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat first.
先吃口饭也好
Though immortality may have eluded me...
虽然永生是不可能了
...perhaps it's for the best.
但这样或许也好
After all...
毕竟
...what is eternity without my beloved Agnes by my side?
没有我心爱的艾格妮丝相伴 永生有何意义
This is the way the world ends.
这就是世界结束的方式
Not with a bang, but a --
不是随着一声巨响 而是
You know, I think this is the first time
要知道 这好像是我们好久以来
we've all been together in a really long time.
第一次齐聚一堂
Anybody have room for some pie?
还有人想吃点馅饼吗
Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb,
好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派
and chocolate banana cream.
还有巧克力香蕉奶油派
Here we go.
来了
Phillip J. Coulson.
菲利普·J·科尔森
Yep, that's me.
是我
You got us. Nice job.
你抓到我们了 真厉害
And hey, congrats on the whole power-outage thing.
断电这招真不错
It was very ominous.
很有气氛
The window closes in less than two minutes.
窗口还有不到两分钟就关闭
Take them.
带走他们
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
All right, Phil, enough sight-seeing.
好了 菲尔 风景看够了
Get back to work.
继续工作吧
深切缅怀我们的朋友 鲍沃斯·布斯