Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
This woman caused a disturbance in Chen and his people with a touch?
这女人轻轻一碰就导致陈和他手下自相残杀吗
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 胡说大王 小酸奶! wdesty 小暴徒
Yeah, it seems to have something to do with physical contact.
没错 似乎跟身体接触有关
翻译 dzysteven SophiaSaaaga Silence 盐湖嗨爪凉开水 草草
What treatment are you implementing?
你打算实施什么治疗方案
I'm sorry. That's classified.
抱歉 这是机密
Some of our medication supply is missing.
我们丢药了
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 校对&总监 草草 后期 饿得慌
She's stealing it, and...
她在偷药
you two have been in touch this whole time.
你俩一直有联系
There's a group called the Watchdogs.
有一个叫"监察者"的组织
They're hunting Inhumans.
他们在追杀异人
And who knows what kind of weapon
谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳
they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena.
那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器
You want to know what's connecting these things.
你想知道这一切的关联
I think it might be me.
可能是我
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I was born with a gift.
我天赋异禀
Well, can you magically turn Elena's clothes into a pretty dress?
那你能神奇地把埃琳娜的衣服变成漂亮裙子吗
How long have you known me?
你认识我多久了
- I know. - 10 years.
-我知道 -十年了
When have you seen me wearing a dress?
你什么时候看我穿过裙子
I just thought L.A. would liven up your fashion sense.
我只是以为洛杉矶能改善一下你的时尚品味
You do know you have to wear a bridesmaid's dress at the wedding.
你知道在婚礼上你必须穿伴娘裙吧
He's just a friend I work with.
他只是我工作上的一个朋友
The kind of friend you'll be bringing to the wedding?
你会带去婚礼的那种朋友吗
No, Maria, not that kind of friend.
不 玛丽亚 不是那种朋友
- Then I'll invite him. - Maria.
-那我就邀请他了 -玛丽亚
- Yo-Yo? - Maria.
-悠悠球 -玛丽亚
- I can't hear you. - Yo-Yo?
-我听不见 -悠悠球
Where are you right now? Yo-Yo, are you --
你在哪 悠悠球 你是不是
It's a blackout. How cool is that, huh?
断电了 真酷啊
This is really bad.
情况不妙啊
No more blended drinks.
没法混酒喝了
Do we have your attention now?
现在引起你们的注意了吧
The blackout in Miami was just the first.
迈阿密的断电只是第一波
We will continue to attack you,
我们会继续攻击
city by city, hour by hour until our voices are heard.
每小时一个城市 直到你们肯聆听我们的声音
We are the Inhuman Resistance,
我们是异人反抗军
and we will no longer allow
我们将不再继续容忍
our kind to be treated as freaks and criminals.
我族被当做怪物和罪犯
Unless the governments of the world end Registration
除非世界各国的政府中止注册
and allow us to live in peace,
并让我们安宁生活
we will use our powers to fight you.
我们会继续用自己的能力与你们斗争
Is this some lone nutjob, or are the Inhumans really organizing?
是某个疯子单独所为 还是异人真组织起来了
We have no real information, sir.
没有确切消息 长官
The broadcast was untraceable.
广播信号无法追踪
It's quite sophisticated, really,
手段很高明
which rules out both lone and nutjob.
也就排除了独干和疯子的可能性
was it caused by an Inhuman's power or sabotage?
是异人异能还是蓄意破坏造成的
There's only one Inhuman
只有一名异人
capable of short-circuiting an entire city.
有能力把整个城市都短路掉
Lincoln Campbell. He was one of the good guys.
林肯·坎贝尔 他是好人
I know, and we owe him a great debt.
我知道 我们欠他一个大人情
There's no one else with his powers?
没有其他人有他的能力吗
Could be one we haven't found.
可能是我们还没找到的异人
Yeah, but it's most likely an EMP device.
但最可能是电磁脉冲设备造成的
So the threat was credible?
那么确实存在威胁
They could black out more cities?
他们能让更多城市断电
Yeah, if there's more than one EMP device,
对 如果电磁脉冲设备不止一个
- it's more than credible. - This is a PR nightmare.
-那就非常确实了 -简直是公关噩梦
We're only a month away from
离神盾局再次公开
reintroducing S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public.
只有一个月时间了
People's lives could be at stake,
民众的生命危在旦夕
and you're worried about bad publicity?
你却担心负面报道
Who the hell are you, anyway?
你到底是谁
That's Burrows from Public Relations.
这位是公关部的伯罗斯
It's his job to worry about bad publicity.
他的职责就是考虑负面报道
So let's just take a beat calm down.
我们先冷静一下
A team divided is a team defeated.
团队分裂 必然失败
We have an Inhuman asset in Miami -- Elena Rodriguez.
有一名异人特工在迈阿密 埃琳娜·罗德里格斯
I lost contact with her an hour ago.
我一小时之前跟她失去了联系
Now, if this thing escalates --
如果事态升级
Then we have to de-escalate it, pronto.
那我们就得马上解决它
I want you two and Phil in the air
我命令你们和菲尔
and on the way to Miami within the hour.
一小时内起飞 去迈阿密
Well, you need to be the one to give him that order.
得由你来给他下命令
He wasn't too happy with the last one.
他对你上个命令不太满意
Please, I need to
拜托 我得跟人
- speak to someone about Agent May... - Come on, May.
-谈谈梅特工的情况... -加油 梅
...and, actually, I have a remote feed from your facility.
实际上 我有来自你那边设施的监控信号
I'm looking at her vitals right now,
我正看着她的生命体征
and she is clearly not stabilizing.
很显然她并没有稳定下来
Her heart rate is erratic.
她的心率飘忽不定
Her -- Her blood pressure is continuing to rise.
她的血压在持续上升
Adrenaline's spiking.
肾上腺素水平飙升
Who is in charge over there?
你那边谁负责
Does anyone know what the hell the--
有没有人知道到底怎么...
Not that I have a solution
但不能检查她的大脑
without actually getting inside her brain.
我也没有解决方案
Where is she? Who the hell's treating her?
她在哪里 谁在治疗她
I'm so sorry, but it's classified.
非常抱歉 这是机密
Without the Director's permission, I can't --
没有局长的许可 我不能...
She's in upstate New York.
她在纽约州北
Agent May is at one of the best CDC facilities in the country.
梅特工在国内最棒的疾控中心设施之一
Why keep that from me? I could be there now.
为什么不告诉我 我这会儿本可以过去了
I know how much you like to make unauthorized trips,
我知道你多喜欢未授权就出动
but I needed you here in case of a crisis,
但万一有危机 我需要你待在这里
and now there's a cris--
而现在就有这么个危机
Hold him down! Hold him down!
按住他 按住他
Heart rate is erratic.
心率飘忽不定
What just happened?
刚发生了什么
Exactly what's going to happen to May within the next 24 hours.
接下来24小时内也会发生在梅身上的情况
The CDC's at a dead end.
疾控中心帮不上忙
Unless we take some kind of drastic measure...
除非我们采取极端措施
Do you have something in mind?
你有什么想法吗
It's a long shot, but yes.
希望不大 但是有
Maybe there might be someone who --
也许有人...
Whatever you need. Make it happen.
不管你需要什么 尽管放手去做
I'm going with her.
我跟她一起去
You're going to Miami.
你去迈阿密
You're the best agent I have to deal with the Inhumans.
你是我手上应付异人的最佳人选
If this blackout is legitimate and there are more to come,
如果断电威胁不假 后面还有
we could have a huge international problem on our hands.
我们就遇上国际性的大麻烦了
It's the call you'd make if you were in my shoes.
换作是你 你也会做同样的决定
My poor fiancé's out there somewhere,
我可怜的未婚夫在外头
and I have no way to reach him.
而我没法联系到他
How does a blackout kill your phone?
断电为什么手机都开不了
It was probably an EMP.
可能是电磁脉冲
Word from downstairs is that we're under attack.
楼下说我们遭到了袭击
Inhumans caused the blackout, and people are starting to riot.
断电是异人造成的 已经出现了骚乱
- We got to go. - No, no, no.
-我们得离开 -不不不
We're safer up here.
我们在上面安全些
No, we're trapped up here.
不 我们被困在这里了
We got to get someplace with power.
我们得去有电的地方
I'm going. I need to find Sammy.
我要走了 我得找到萨米
We can't let her go alone.
不能让她单独行动
30 flights of stairs in heels?
穿高跟鞋走30层楼梯吗
That's why I don't wear them.
所以我不穿高跟鞋
Where are we going?
我们现在去哪
Look, I know you're doing this whole mysterious-silent thing,
我知道你是个"神秘沉默"派
but if we're gonna work together on this,
但如果我们要合作
you've got to fill me in.
你得告诉我怎么回事
You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility?
你认识动力实验室的人吗
I'm going to go see him.
我要去见他
Uncle Elias Morrow?
伊莱亚斯·莫罗舅舅吗
Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary?
在南岭监狱蹲号的那个吗
I like to vet my vengeance demons
我上复仇恶魔的车前
before I hop in a car with them.
都会查查他们的背景
He's a good man. He did a bad thing.
他是个好人 干了件坏事
Attempted manslaughter. Yeah, I'd say so.
杀人未遂 确实是件坏事
What'd he do at that lab?
他在实验室做了什么
He was an electrical engineer.
他以前是电气工程师
His work was way above my head,
他的工作我完全无法理解
but I think it's time we figure it out.
但我们现在或许该搞清楚了
We now have two confirmed blackouts -- Miami and London.
已证实迈阿密和伦敦均发生了断电事件
The Inhumans claiming responsibility
异人声称为此负责
threatened to black out a major city
并威胁如果不满足他们的要求
every hour if their demands are not --
每小时就让一座大城市断电
Hope they don't hit L.A.
但愿他们不会袭击洛杉矶
You afraid of the dark?
你怕黑吗
No, my little brother rides the metro.
不是 我弟弟搭地铁
He's gonna be stuck in a bad part of town.
他会被困在市里的危险区域
You know what happens to people during a blackout.
你知道断电时人们会有什么反应
They think they can get away with whatever they want.
他们认为自己可以为所欲为
That nothing can stop them.
什么也阻止不了他们
So we're gonna have our hands full if it hap--
如果真遭袭 我们会忙得不可开交
If it happens here.
如果这里断电的话
Plug the F1 EEG cables
把F1脑电图电缆
and the ISO-GND cables into the mini-M.E.G.
和国际标准接地线插入迷你脑磁图仪
And initiate the CBR sequence.
启动CBR序列
I'm searching the encyclopedia for the acronym references.
我正在百科全书上查这些缩略词
Right. Take the red cables and the green cables.
好 拿红线和绿线
Put them into the back of the black box
把两条线插在黑盒背后
and push all the little buttons.
按下所有的小按钮
Sorry if I'm being a snappy cat.
抱歉我有点急躁
I've just been caught a little bit unprepared, that's all.
我只是有些措手不及而已
They say Agent May is very ill. It doesn't look good.
他们说梅特工病得很严重 情况堪忧
Define "Snappy cat."
请定义急躁
It's... not worth defining.
不值得下定义
You should probably never use that.
你不该用这个词
I should probably never use that.
我也不该用
Unfortunately, that means I'm gonna have to put you to sleep.
可惜 接下来我得让你进入睡眠状态
You've been so helpful.
你帮了我很多
I really hate to do this...
我真不想这么做
...but you're not quite ready for what's coming.
但你还没准备好面对即将到来的一切
S.H.I.E.L.D. are on their way.
神盾局要来了
I'll do all I can to help. I hope I can.
我会尽最大努力帮忙 希望帮得上
Perhaps then we won't have to hide you away.
也许那时我们就不用把你藏起来了
- Hold her down. - No!
-按住她 -不
I know what you are!
我知道你们是什么
- Ok. Hold her down. - Let go of me!
-好了 按住她 -放开我
- Hold her down. - Get away!
-按住她 -走开
Have you determined whether it's chemical, biological?
确定是化学还是生物武器了吗
We've eliminated every probable cause,
我们已经排除了所有的可能性
unless you want to consider Mack's theory.
除非你想考虑迈克的理论
She was touched by a ghost.
鬼魂碰了她
It was definitely something of an incorporeal nature.
绝对是一种无实体的东西
When you eliminate the improbable...
排除了小概率的事件...
Then we've got to consider the impossible.
就得考虑不可能的了
I'm thinking if we use the transcranial head apparatus
我在考虑使用你最近研发的
you recently developed,
经颅装置
maybe we could find some sort of --
也许我们能发现点什么...
Well, with both our big brains examining hers,
有我们两个天才一起查看她的大脑
I'm sure we'll find a solution.
肯定会找到解决办法的
Any idea how much time we have?
你知道我们有多少时间吗
Based on the other cases we've observed, I'd say...
根据其他案例的观察 我猜...
less than six hours until certain death.
她离死亡只有六个小时
It was only a matter of time before this happened.
这本就是早晚的事
We can no longer pretend like the Inhuman threat doesn't exist.
我们不能再假装异人威胁不存在了
Each and every one of them is a lethal weapon,
他们中每一个都是致命武器
异人威胁 纳迪尔参议员 "要明白 这绝对是战争行为"
and now those weapons are aimed directly at us.
现在这些武器已经对准了我们
Make no mistake. This is an act of war.
要明白 这绝对是战争行为
Unless we take a stand and fight back now while we can,
除非趁还有机会进行反击
we will be complicit in our own extinction.
否则我们就是在自取灭亡
She may as well start handing out the pitchforks and torches.
她怎么不开始发干草叉和火把
Four cities blacked out in five hours --
五小时内已有四座城市断电
London, Los Angeles, Moscow, and Miami.
伦敦 洛杉矶 莫斯科 还有迈阿密
You know what they have in common?
你知道它们有什么共同点
Yeah, we relocated Inhumans to all of them,
每座城市都有我们安置的异人
but do you think this is for real?
但你觉得这是真的吗
They're organizing an uprising?
他们在组织起义
Doesn't look good, but it also doesn't feel right.
看起来不妙 但是感觉也不对劲
Whoever it is, we'll flush them out
无论是谁 等我们恢复了迈阿密供电
when we turn Miami back on.
就能把他们逼出来
They're definitely using EMP devices.
他们绝对是在用电磁脉冲装置
The blackout zone encompasses
四个城市的断电区
the same amount of area in all four cities.
覆盖了同样的面积
Now, the effect is randomly dispersed,
其影响随机分散
making it difficult to pinpoint the source,
想要找到源头很难
but I have everything I need right here to locate it,
不过我这里有所有必要工具对其定位
to disable it, and trace --
拆除它 追踪...
Trace it back to whoever's responsible.
追踪到罪魁祸首
Exactly. So it should be quick and easy.
对 应该很快就能轻松解决
It better be. It's getting bad out there.
最好如此 外面情况越来越糟了
Every vehicle's dead.
其他车都熄火了
Phone's dead, too.
手机也打不开
We're lucky this car's pre-1980, no electronics.
幸好这车是1980年前产的 没有电子设备
The Inhumans would never do this.
异人不会干这种事的
Isn't that what you are?
你就是他们的一员吧
It only takes one to start a revolution.
一个人就能发起一场革命
Calm down before you go all Carrot Top again.
冷静点 变又成胡萝卜头了
Stress has nothing to do with it.
那个跟压力没有关系
What exactly is "it"?
"那个"到底是什么
Because I still don't buy the whole "sold my soul" story.
因为我还是不信"出卖灵魂"的说法
Well, I don't give a damn what you buy.
你信不信关我毛事
I'm the one stuck with it.
是我无法摆脱它
So you want to get rid of it.
所以你想摆脱它
I thought - that if I settled the score,
我以为 如果我复了仇
took down the gangbangers that put Gabe in a wheelchair,
铲除害加布坐上轮椅的黑帮分子
it would go away. Didn't happen.
它就会消失 但并没有
So I started settling other people's scores.
所以我开始替天行道
The X's on the mural.
壁画上的叉
That didn't work, either.
但那也没用
I figured if I settled my uncle's score --
我想如果我能摆平我舅舅的事
Don't think he was the victim in that situation.
他好像不是那件事里的受害者吧
He always said the guy he beat up was the real criminal.
他认定自己揍的那人才是真正的罪犯
So you think that if you
所以你觉得如果你能
right whatever wrong your uncle was trying to fix
替你舅舅实现他未能做到的除恶扬善
that you can get rid of...it.
你就能 摆脱...它
Or else I have to ride with it forever.
不然我这辈子都摆脱不了它了
Out of the car. Now!
下车 快点
What you looking at, Hot Wheels?
看什么 轮椅少年
These cars ain't going nowhere.
这些车开不了了
Maybe we should take his wheels.
或许该去抢他的轮子
I wouldn't touch it if I were you.
我要是你 就不碰这车
Owner's a bit of a hothead.
车主脾气火爆
It's a shame to see something this nice
这么好的车
in the hands of someone who can't take care of her.
在不会照料的人手里真是浪费
What I'd really like to do is get a look under the hood.
我真想打开引擎盖看看
Just admiring her, holmes.
就是看看 哥们
Nothing wrong with that, is there?
这没什么大不了的吧
She runs a little hot.
她挺火热的
Was... was that "It"?
刚才是"它"吗
Still standing. You?
还好 你呢
Sunshine and rainbows.
好得不得了
Gabe, this is Daisy.
加布 她叫黛西
Let's get you home before it gets dark.
趁天没黑我们快回家
I think we should stay here.
我觉得咱们应该待在这里
Sammy wouldn't want you going outside,
萨米肯定不会希望你出去的
and the power will be back on soon.
很快就会来电的
Everybody get back.
所有人后退
Stay calm and no one will get hurt.
保持镇静就不会有人受伤
Take it, and I'll be on my way.
钱给你 放我走
Just... I'll be on m...
让我走...
We're not here for your money.
我们不是冲你们的钱来的
We're here for the Inhuman.
我们的目标是异人族
The framework could create a nice pastoral scene to help her relax,
头盔本可制造一个田园景观帮她放松
but who knows what her brain will make of it now.
但谁知她的大脑现在会展现什么
Could end up being land of the dinosaurs.
可能会变成恐龙乐园
So we're just gonna use it for feedback.
所以我们只用它接收反馈
You know, it's a myth that we only use 10% of our brains.
大脑只使用了10%的说法是个谬论
However, it is true that it's only a few neurons
不过 只有几个神经元在进行全部活动
that make all the noise.
这倒是真的
The rest keep quiet.
其他的都很安静
The reticular activating system,
网状激活系统
primarily involved in the sleep/wake transition.
主要控制睡眠与苏醒的转变
Extremely hyperactive.
极度活跃
I suspect this is what's causing her hallucinations --
我认为就是这个造成了她的幻觉
vivid waking nightmares
栩栩如生的白日噩梦
that are sending her adrenal system into overdrive,
导致肾上腺系统过度分泌
putting her in a state of extreme fight-or-flight.
使她处于高度紧张的战斗逃逸机制
They were all scared to death.
他们都是吓死的
Well, how do we stop it?
我们要怎么阻止
How do you cure fear?
你要怎么治愈恐惧
We're 2 minutes from the blackout zone
我们还有2分钟到断电区
and 10 minutes from the hotel Agent Rodriguez called you from.
到罗德里格斯特工给你打电话的酒店还有10分钟
We'll grab her first, then Fitz can do his thing.
我们先找到她 然后让菲兹行动
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
The EMPs only short-circuit electronics
电磁脉冲只会使当时
that have been turned on at the time.
接通的电路短路
- Your point? - Well, I haven't heard from her since.
-所以呢 -之后她就再也没联系过我了
I mean, she -- she can't find a phone that was turned off?
她难道找不到当时关着的手机吗
Does the backseat science department
后座的科学人士
care to weigh in on this?
要不要参与讨论
She's at a bachelorette party.
她参加的是单身派对
She's probably having a good time,
可能玩得正开心
dancing and drinking with all those sexy Latino guys.
与性感的拉丁男士纵饮狂欢
No, I'm not taking that bait.
别想引我上钩
We're here to protect you.
我们是来保护你们的
Inhumans are attacking our cities,
异人正在攻击我们的城市
and we have to fight back.
我们得反击
We have reliable information there's an Inhuman here
我们有可靠情报表明这里有一个异人
in this hotel right now.
就在这个酒店里
If anyone knows who it is, it's your duty to turn it in.
要是有人知道是谁 你有责任说出来
If one of those freaks of nature was here, we'd know.
要是那些怪物来过 我们会知道的
They're people, too.
他们也是人
They deserve to be here as much as we do.
他们和我们一样 有权利来这里
Are you serious? Is this what L.A. Did to you?
你是认真的吗 洛杉矶把你变成了这样
Please don't tell me you're vegan, too.
别告诉你还变成素食主义者了
I'm on your side, brother, and I think I know who it is.
我站在你这边 哥们 我觉得我知道是谁
He calls himself the Amazing Mertz.
他自称神奇的默茨
He was doing all kinds of weird stuff earlier.
他刚刚做了好多奇怪的事
What are you doing?
你们干什么
I swear I'm not one of them.
我发誓我不是他们的一员
- Tell us the truth! - I swear.
-说实话 -我发誓
They've hit six cities now. It's getting messy.
他们已袭击了六座城市 情况越来越糟
There's rioting, looting.
到处都是暴乱 抢劫
People are demanding action.
人们希望政府有所作为
I've got agents headed to every location.
我们已经派特工前往各地
We're just entering the blackout zone now.
我们正要进入断电区
- Give us time to... - I need a win, Phil, with a capital "W."
-给我们时间 -我需要你拿下这局 菲尔
Been on the phone with the President.
我和总统通过电话了
He says if we don't have answers soon,
他说如果我们不尽快找出答案
he's gonna do so--
他就得...
What the hell happened?
发生了什么事
Oh, we must've got hit with another EMP pulse
我们进入断电区的时候
when we crossed into the blackout zone.
肯定又撞上了一股电磁脉冲
It's either that or --
不然的话就是...
Can I get some help here?
能帮个忙吗
Oh, that's worthless. Worthless. Worthless.
没用 没用 没用
It's all worthless, everything.
都没用 全都没用了
- What's going on, Fitz? - It wasn't a second pulse.
-怎么了 菲兹 -这不是第二波脉冲
It's an ongoing series of them,
脉冲是一直持续的
which means it's a continuous-pulse EMP,
说明这是连续电磁脉冲
which is extremely advanced,
这非常先进
which means none of our tech is gonna work.
也就是说我们的设备都没用了
So how are we supposed to find a source without your toys?
没有你的设备我们要怎么找到电磁脉冲源头
We do it old-school.
我们采取老办法
So no tech, no transpo, no weapons,
没有设备 没有车 没有武器
and our only hope is the professor's slide rule?
唯一希望就是教授的计算尺
Yeah, that about sums it up.
是啊 差不多吧
You know what's a good light source?
知道什么是好光源吗
A guy with a flaming head.
那个火头男
Really bummed I missed that.
错过那个我好遗憾
Sir, it was quite unsettling.
长官 其实挺吓人的
We need to do something about your arm.
我们得处理一下你的手臂
Can't believe you haven't passed out.
你没昏过去都是奇迹了
I can't go to the hospital.
我不能去医院
Yeah, well, I figured that much.
我猜到了
What do you do when you get hurt during your...
如果你...上夜班时受伤了
Do you have a guy who takes care of it?
有专人帮你处理吗
No, I don't get hurt.
我不会受伤
You gave me a pretty bad gash at the junkyard.
之前你在废车场给我划了一道大口子
I've been stabbed, shot,
我被刺伤过 被枪打
run over -- twice.
两次被车碾过
Next day, I'm good as new.
第二天 完好如初
Point is, I don't know how to help you.
总之 我不知道要怎么帮你
I can get you medicine and some supplies.
我可以给你弄药 补给品
Might as well take advantage of the darkness.
不如也利用一下这黑暗
The man in all the pictures -- Is that your dad?
照片里的人 是你们父亲吗
Uncle Eli. He raised us.
伊莱舅舅 他养大了我们
Yo, I got to head to Canelo's.
我得去卡诺洛那儿
With all the power out, there's gonna be looting.
断电了 肯定有人趁火打劫
Gabe doesn't know about the night job.
加布不知道我的夜班工作
And he never will. Understood?
他也永远不会知道 明白吗
Plates in the cabinet, forks in the drawer --
盘子在柜子里 叉子在抽屉里
if you want some.
如果你想吃的话
I am. I'm not one of them.
我说了 我不是他们的一员
I don't have powers.
我没有异能
He's lying. We all saw him.
他撒谎 我们都看到了
It's sleight of hand, you moron, not a superpower.
那就是手法 你个白痴 不是超能力
Let's see if you can make a bullet disappear.
看看你能不能把子弹变没
You want to do the honors?
你想来吗
Where the hell is it?
哪去了
- Who took it? - It's him.
-谁拿走了 -是他
I told you he made it disappear.
我说了 他把枪变没了
I didn't do anything. I swear.
我什么都没做 我发誓
Elena, how did you --
埃琳娜 你怎么...
- Maria. - Get away.
-玛丽亚 -走开
It's her. She has the gun.
是她 枪在她手上
Stop or she's dead!
别动 否则杀了她
You see? You don't have to be scared.
瞧 你不用害怕的
Maria, it's still me. I'm still the same.
玛丽亚 我还是我 我没变
No, you're one of them.
不 你是他们的一员
Yes, but I'm still Elena, your friend.
是 但我还是埃琳娜 你的朋友
At least I don't have to wear a stupid dress.
至少我不用穿裙子了
Any idea who they are, why they're here?
知道他们是谁吗 为什么来
They were here for me.
他们来找我的
They knew I was in Miami in this hotel.
他们知道我在迈阿密这家酒店里
How is that possible?
怎么可能
I thought us registered people were protected.
我们这些注册的人不是受保护的吗
I think my worst nightmare may have just come true.
我最糟的噩梦可能成真了
No, let -- Stay away from me!
不 离我远点
We're running out of time!
我们要没时间了
We need to do something, anything!
我们得想想办法 什么都行
I think I know how to solve all our problems.
我好像知道怎么解决了
We're gonna have to kill her.
我们要杀了她
One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee.
一个猩猩 两个猩猩
One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee.
一个猩猩 两个猩猩
How did you know there was an Inhuman here?
你怎么知道这里有个异人
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
I'm just a concerned citizen.
我只是个热心市民
Then we have something in common,
那我们有共同点了
because right now, I'm concerned about vigilantes
因为现在 我担心趁断电
who target Inhumans during a blackout.
针对打击异人的义警
Whose side are you on?
你是哪边的
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么呢
Concerned citizens don't walk around wearing battle gear.
热心市民才不会全副武装地到处走
This isn't your average weekend-warrior vest.
这不是普通的业余装备
This is advanced military tech.
是高级军事装备
Just like the EMP.
电磁脉冲也是
This isn't the Inhumans. It's a setup.
这事不是异人族做的 这是阴谋
They're being hunted.
他们在被猎杀
And guess who's doing the hunting.
猜猜是谁在猎杀他们
So, how do you know Robbie?
你怎么认识罗比的
I don't. He gave me a ride.
我不认识 就是搭个顺风车
He never gives anyone a ride,
他从不让人搭顺风车
and you're definitely not from this hood.
而且你绝对不是这一带的
I don't know. Maybe he felt sorry for me.
不知道 或许是可怜我吧
How'd you hurt your arm?
你怎么伤到胳膊的
How'd you end up in a wheelchair?
你怎么坐上轮椅的
Wrong place, wrong time -- years ago.
很多年前 错误的时间出现在错误的地点
I made peace with it, though.
但我已经接受了
And Robbie takes care of you?
罗比一直照顾你吗
Takes care of me? I take care of his ass.
照顾我 是我照顾他
I just wonder what he would say to that.
我就是在想他会怎么说
Doesn't seem like he needs it.
他似乎不需要照顾
Without me, his wheels, they would come off.
没有我 他会支撑不住的
You know, he's always out at night, always alone.
他晚上总一个人出去
Thought it was gambling, maybe racing again, maybe drugs.
我以为是赌博 或许又去赛车了 或是贩毒
I do know bad things come from bad people.
但我知道 坏人会带来坏事
And you think I'm one of them.
你觉得我是坏人
The Watchdogs are behind this?
是监察者干的
Or someone's behind them.
或是有人指使他们
This was an orchestrated worldwide attack.
这是有组织的全球范围内的袭击
Their turf has always been domestic.
而他们一直是在本土活动
Asset numbers and addresses.
异人编号和地址
This is what I was afraid of.
我就是担心这个
This is from the Inhuman Registration List.
这是异人注册名单上的
And every time an asset's on the move,
每次异人出动
it's automatically updated.
信息会自动更新
That's how they knew she was here.
所以他们才知道她在这儿
How'd they get it?
他们怎么拿到的
Pretty sure it didn't come out of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
不可能是神盾局泄露的
but we're not the only agency that has it.
但并不是只有我们掌握了这个
Not to mention every nation that signed the Accords.
更别提还有所有签署了《协议》的国家
Well, no matter how tight security is,
不管安保多么严格
things have a way of disappearing.
东西总能不翼而飞
Lists, weapons, meds.
名单 武器 药品
And if they're hunting Inhumans here,
如果他们在这儿搜寻异人
they're hunting them in the other cities.
其他城市肯定也是如此
With communications down, we have no way to warn them.
通讯中断 我们根本不能警告他们
Yeah, well, might not be that much longer,
或许就能恢复了
'cause I think I can solve this.
我可能有办法解决了
What? No, I just need the corks.
什么 不 我只需要软木塞
And I'm also gonna need some needles and some bowls of water.
我还需要几根针和几碗水
Didn't any of you guys go to the Scouts?
你们都不是童子军吗
We're making compasses.
我们要做罗盘
Oh, come on. It's rudimentary science.
拜托 这是最基本的科学
Just rudimentary science. Maybe saving the day.
基本科学 或许能拯救大局
Think of her brain as a computer
把她的大脑想成电脑
that's been compromised by -- by bugs and glitches.
故障让她出了问题
If we shut it down and reboot it,
如果我们关机重启
then the parts of her brain that have been hyperactivated
那么她大脑亢进的部分
should reset back to default.
应该能重置到默认状态
Without a doubt, but we're out of time and out of options.
当然 但我们已经没时间 没办法了
Okay. Well, once her heart stops,
好吧 一旦她心脏停跳
we'll have approximately seven minutes
我们只有大概七分钟
before she has irreparable brain damage
否则她将遭受不可逆的脑损伤
and can't be brought back at all.
再也不能复苏了
During which time we monitor her brain activity,
这期间你可以观测她的脑活动
and once it reaches minimum threshold...
一旦到达最低活动阈值
We'll shock her back to life
我们就电击复苏她
and hope that your theory is correct.
祈祷你的理论是正确的
Exactly. Then we'll go and have lots of drinks.
没错 然后我们一起去喝酒
Right? You ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
Hell, no, I'm not ready.
当然没有
We're about to kill May.
我们要杀了梅
We're about to save May.
我们是要救她
The EMP releases a pulse every two seconds.
电磁脉冲每两秒就放出一次脉冲
And for that one moment, it becomes magnetic north,
那一刻 它就成为磁北
causing your needles to move a few degrees in that direction.
你的针就会向那个方向移动几度
Now, based on how much they move each time,
根据每次针动几度
I should be able to triangulate the source of the EMP
我应该能三角定位电磁脉冲的源头
or at least get in the ballpark.
至少能找到大概位置
Ready when you are, Slide Rule.
就等你了 计算尺
Okay, call them out as they move.
好 一动就喊
- 35 degrees east. - 5 degrees west.
-东35度 -西5度
- 10 degrees east. - Okay, here it comes again.
-东10度 -好 又来了
We have less than two minutes.
我们只有不到两分钟了
We're approaching minimum brain activity threshold.
即将达到最低大脑活动阈值
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
I don't know. We've lost power.
不知道 停电了
Not here. Not now.
不能在这里 不能是现在啊
The backup generator should've kicked in.
备用发电机应该会启动的
What's happened to the bloody power?
电力是怎么了
We just lost part of D.C.
华府也部分断电了
Uh, watching now, sir.
我在看 先生
We now control seven cities.
我们控制了七座城市
If you do not end the Registration of Inhumans in 24 hours,
如果不在24小时内中止异人注册
we will black out seven more.
我们将再让七座城市断电
Yes, Mr. President.
是 总统先生
I understand the gravity of the situation.
我了解情况的严重性
Just give me one more hour.
再给我一小时
Agent Coulson and his team are on the case.
科尔森特工和他的队伍在追查此案
The President wants to send troops into the blackout zones,
总统要派军进入断电区
take out the Inhumans by any means necessary.
不惜一切代价铲除异人
Bring me that win.
帮我拿下这局
- 30 degrees east. - 10 degrees west.
-东30度 -西10度
- 10 degrees east. - Okay, got it.
-东10度 -好了 知道了
"X" marks the spot.
X标记的地方
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
You have to come back.
你必须醒过来
I'm not losing you. I...promise.
我不要失去你 我发誓
Do you hear me, Agent May? You have to come back.
听到了吗 梅特工 你得醒过来
We need ice. We need to keep her cold.
我们需要冰 我们要保持她低温
That's really not...
这已经没...
I mean, at this point...
到了现在
If we could only jump-start a battery or...
如果我们能启动一个电池或者...
It's a self-sustaining, magnetically shielded clean-energy device.
是个自持 磁屏蔽 洁净能源装置
It's a prototype of something
是个原型机
I've been working on in my spare time.
我空闲时间搞的项目用的
Might just do the trick.
或许能行
Come on, May. Fight it.
加油 梅 撑住
Wake up. Come on, May. Fight.
醒醒 来啊 梅 撑住
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Get this crap off of me.
把这玩意摘掉
Welcome back, Agent May.
欢迎回来 梅特工
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗
Looks empty. You sure this is the right place?
似乎是空的 你确定是这里吗
I said I'd get us in the ballpark.
我说能找个大概了
I don't know, Turbo.
不对吧 糊涂虫
Well, the good news is, Fitz was right.
好消息是 菲兹是对的
The EMP is here.
电磁脉冲是在这儿
Yeah, the bad news is, we're out-gunned.
坏消息 我们火力不足
- Are you seeing this? - What the...
-看到了吗 -什么鬼
Okay. All set. Let there be light.
行了 好了 来点光吧
Welcome back, fellas.
欢迎回来 兄弟
So many people looking for an excuse to hate.
那么多人寻找一个仇视的理由
Somebody's taken the Watchdogs global.
有人让监察者国际化了
Yeah, this is Agent Coulson. Get me the Director.
我是科尔森特工 接局长
We have a solve.
我们有解决办法了
They were saying on the news earlier
早先新闻上说
that the Inhumans caused the blackouts.
是异人导致了断电
Think that's true?
你觉得是真的吗
I've never met one.
我没见过异人
Just know that people don't like them 'cause they're different.
只知道人们不喜欢他们 因为他们与众不同
That doesn't look so great.
看上去不妙啊
I don't know why you're not at the E.R.
我不知道你为什么不肯去急诊室
It won't do any good. There's no power.
没用的 又没电
Looks like someone's watching out for you.
看来有人挺照顾你
That excuse won't work anymore, Daisy,
这个借口不好使了 黛西
if that's your real name.
如果那是你的真名
I've had a few.
我有过不止一个真名
One of them Quake?
震波女也是吗
Look, that guy who had the gun to my head went flying.
那个拿枪指着我脑袋的人飞了起来
How did that happen?
那是怎么回事
I felt the earth rumble.
我感到地面颤动了
Nothing there but you --
那里只有你
in a lot of pain but so afraid to go to the hospital.
你那么疼 又不敢去医院
Your secret's safe with me.
我不会透露你的秘密
As long as you leave and never come near my brother again.
只要你离开 永远别再接近我哥哥
Robbie needs good people around him.
罗比需要跟好人接触
The man with the list and the ones guarding the EMP,
拿名单的人 和守卫电磁脉冲的人
they all had Watchdog tattoos.
都有监察者文身
And some serious hardware.
和厉害的设备
Someone's backing them.
有人在支持他们
With big-time resources and foreign involvement.
资源可观 与境外势力勾结
Whoever it is, they've declared war on the Inhumans.
不管是谁 他们向异人族宣战了
Fear is spreading like wildfire out there.
恐惧向野火一般在蔓延
- How do we counter that? - Maybe it's time.
-我们怎么应付 -或许是时候了
No, it's too soon, Phil.
不 还太早 菲尔
We have a specific plan for the rollout.
我们对出山有详尽计划
Can I offer you some advice, something I learned from Fury?
可以给你句建议吗 我跟弗瑞学来的东西
It's important to know when to throw out the plan.
知道什么时候启动计划是很重要的
And you think this is one of those moments?
你觉得 这就是那样的时刻吗
That's for you to decide, Director.
那得你来决定 局长
I wish Daisy were here to see this.
真希望黛西能看到这一切
So you're not gonna come clean?
你不打算承认吗
We know you've been communicating with her, Yo-Yo.
我们知道你一直跟她有联系 悠悠球
I gave her my word.
我向她发誓了
What? That you'd lie?
什么 替她撒谎吗
You knew we were out there looking for her.
你明知道我们在到处找她
You could've helped us. You could've made contact.
你本可以帮忙 跟她联系
But instead, you used me to get meds for her.
但你却利用我 替她拿药
She's the one who makes contact.
是她来联系我
And Daisy doesn't want to be found,
黛西不想被找到
so you should respect that.
你该尊重她的心意
Look, she's hurt and she's in danger
她受了伤 而且她有危险
and she's mixed up with that...
她跟那个什么搅在一起
I don't know what the hell it is, but it ain't good.
我都不知道他算什么 但不是好事
Angry looks good on you, Mack.
你生气的样子很帅 迈克
Don't shrug this off.
别装没事人
There shouldn't be any secrets between us.
我们之间不该有秘密
Why not? There's nothing else between us.
为什么 我们之间也没有别的
All right, has everybody seen this guy but me?
好吧 除了我你们都见过这人了吗
I've only heard talk.
我只听过传闻
He's a legend out there.
他是个传奇
The, uh, Ghost Rider.
恶灵骑士
Eh, most people think it's folklore.
大部分人认为那是传说
- We find anything else? - No, not on him.
-有其他发现吗 -关于他没有
I did get a list of faculty
我拿到了
that worked at Momentum Energy Labs
动力新能源实验室
back when it was operational.
关闭前的职工名单
Could be something to look into.
或许值得一查
Oh, hey, there he is.
他出现了
国会山直播 杰弗里·梅斯就关于异人族的担忧发表讲话
I'm Jeffrey Mace,
我是杰弗里·梅斯
and the President has asked me to address recent events
总统要求我就让很多人担心的近期事件
that have many of you concerned.
向大家做下通报
You all know who I am.
你们都知道我是谁
You know my work with international affairs,
你们知道我在国际事务上的工作
but most importantly, you know I'm a straight shooter.
更重要的是 你们知道我这人有话直说
So let's set the record straight.
所以 我们把话说清楚
The Inhumans were not responsible
近期的断电事件
for the recent blackouts.
并非异人族所为
They were caused by human extremists
而是人类极端分子
hell-bent on spreading fear --
他们一心想散播恐慌
fear of these new members of our community.
让人们恐惧这些社会的新成员
They want to turn us against each other,
他们想让我们相互反目
but I'm here to tell you...
但我要告诉你们
...that's not gonna work.
这是行不通的
Fell asleep. When I woke up, she was gone.
我睡着了 醒来时她已经走了
because there's an old friend back in town,
还因为有位老朋友重出江湖了
here to deal with this threat
他们将应对这一威胁
and any other threat that comes our way.
和其他可能出现的威胁
And last night, that old friend turned all the lights back on,
昨晚 这位老朋友恢复了我们的电力
saving countless lives.
拯救了无数生命
And that old friend...
这位老朋友
Hope we're doing the right thing.
希望我们做得对
I liked working in the shadows.
我喜欢在阴影里行事的
Well, at least you won't have to live in them anymore.
至少你不用再活在阴影里了
- Excuse me. - Working closely with some of the smartest minds
-失陪 -我在跟一些我所认识的
I've had the pleasure of knowing,
最聪明的人合作
we're in the process of rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D...
一点点重建神盾局
I hear you're a little bit more yourself.
听说你现在更像自己了
That should be you up there.
应该是你去讲
I'm right where I belong.
我就在我该在的地方
So, let's set the record straight one more time.
让我再重申一次
We're back, and we're here to protect you --
我们回来了 我们会保护你
all of you, human and Inhuman alike.
所有人 不管是人类还是异人
When others try to tear us apart,
当有人企图分裂我们
it only brings us together.
我们只会更加团结
We're all on the same team,
我们都是一边的
because a team that trusts is a team that --
因为团队相互信任 才能...
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
S.H.I.E.L.D. was a puppet of Hydra,
神盾局曾是九头蛇的傀儡
and now they'll be puppets of the Inhumans.
现在他们会成为异人族的傀儡
I have very credible sources that are telling me
我有可靠消息称
the Inhumans were responsible for the blackouts,
断电正是异人族所为
despite what Jeffery Mace may say.
不管杰弗里·梅斯怎么说
That was Senator Nadeer,
以上是纳迪尔参议员
weighing in on the government's announcement
她的言论是针对政府宣布
of the return of the Strategic...
国土战略...
Give me some good news.
给我点好消息
Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. managed to turn on all the power,
虽然神盾局恢复了电力
we were able to eliminate 17 Inhumans worldwide.
我们还是在全球范围内铲除了17个异人
I'm at my brother's place, but I'll be heading out now.
我在我弟弟家 我这就出发
I'll call you from the car for the play-by-play.
等我上车再打给你 你详尽说下
You want me to turn it off?
要我关掉吗
You know what? I'll leave it on.
算了 还是开着吧
I'll be back in a few days to check in.
过几天我再回来看你