神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第6集: 好心人 The Good Samaritan

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
This is S.H.I.E.L.D.
这是神盾局
So tell me, are your people aware they're harboring a murderer,
告诉我 你的人知道他们在窝藏一个杀人犯吗
or do they just not care?
还是他们根本不在乎
Gabe doesn't know about the night job.
加布不知道我的夜班工作
And he never will. Understood?
他也永远不会知道 明白吗
Dr. Lucy Bauer.
露西·鲍尔博士
Joseph's wife.
乔瑟夫的妻子
We could've been in there for hours.
我们可能已经在里面待几小时了
We have been in there for years.
我们已经在里面待了好几年了
You shouldn't have used the Darkhold.
你就不该用《黑暗神书》
This is all because of your obsession with that damn book.
这都是因为你痴迷于那本破书
I don't know what it is,
我不知道它是什么
but I do know that it's in all of our best interests
但我知道 为了我们所有人好
to keep it out of the wrong hands.
不能让它落入敌手
What does she want with him?
她要他做什么
We are going to fix me...
我们要治好我
and then finish what we started.
然后完成我们开启的事业
黑暗神书
黑暗神书
漫威出品
动力新能源实验室
当年
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
- Give me the page. - OK.
-给我文件 -好
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 SophiaSaaaga Silence 胡说大王 小暴徒
Everyone make a final crosscheck.
大家再最终检查一下
You want to check that cable again?
要我再检查一下电缆吗
后期 饿得慌 时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 翻译&校对&总监 草草
I just got your message.
我刚收到你的消息
How?
怎么可能
We're months away from a beta test.
离基本版测试还有好几个月呢
Joe had a breakthrough.
乔取得了突破
Where did that come from?
那是哪来的
I built it.
我造的
It's the secret sauce that we've been missing.
这就是我们缺少的秘密配方
You guys know anything about this?
你们知道这事吗
No.
Okay.
好了
Thanks. I feel so much better knowing that
谢谢 我要是在爆炸中丧生
if I die in a fiery explosion, my eyeballs will survive.
但眼球还在 我就宽心了
系统启动
电压表
模拟仪表
Maybe we need more power.
也许还需要更多电力
Is everyone okay?
大家没事吧
- What? - No way.
-什么 -不可能
- Is that...? - Carbon.
-那是 -碳
That's impossible.
不可能
Not anymore.
不再不可能了
Nothing is.
一切皆有可能了
See, it gets absorbed into here, okay?
它被吸收进去了
And then it gets broken down and stored in a quantum state.
然后被分解 以量子态储存起来
It can be kept indefinitely,
它可以被无限期地储存
or it can be discharged back into the chamber
也可以被排回发生舱
and converted into matter.
转化成物质
Think of it as a Quantum Power Cell.
把它看成量子电池
I don't know how you made the leap.
我不知道你是怎么实现飞跃的
It's beyond belief.
真是难以置信
Well, before we publish,
正式公布之前
we're gonna need to replicate the cube and scale up the chamber,
我们得再建个箱子 扩大发生舱的规模
but if my calculations are correct,
但如果我的计算正确的话
I mean, we're gonna be able to eventually create complex compounds,
我们最终可以创造络合物
and then organic materials... wheat, rice.
然后是有机物 小麦 大米
I mean, who knows? Maybe we can even end starvation.
谁知道呢 也许我们可以终结饥荒
Hey, it doesn't add up.
这说不通啊
There was more energy at the end of the experiment
实验结束时的能量
than there was at the beginning.
比开始时还多
Yes. That's the genius of it.
是的 这就是它的天才之处
But it violates the first law of thermodynamics.
但是它违反了热力学第一定律
I mean, how do you create matter from nothing?
你要如何从无变有呢
We had help.
我们有帮手
A book.
一本书
- It showed us... - Book?
-这书教会我们 -书
What... what book?
什么 什么书
Uh, sweetie,
亲爱的
uh, maybe we've done enough celebrating got tonight, huh?
今晚的庆祝也够了吧
Hey, Joe, what's this book she's talking about?
乔 她说的是什么书
I mean, maybe we can we see it.
也许我们可以看一看
It's mine.
书是我的
You just do whatever I tell you to do,
你就照我的话去做
and everything's gonna work out fine.
一切就会顺利的
神盾局特工第四季 第六集
神盾局特工第四季 第六集
神盾局特工第四季 第六集
神盾局特工
动力新能源实验室
现今
Agents down.
有特工受伤
Lucy Bauer was here, but she's long gone.
露西·鲍尔来过这里 但早就走了
Wait. Hold... uh, Agent May, can you go back
等一下 梅特工 你能否往回走一点吗
and give me another look at
让我再看看
where the cables connect to the chamber?
电缆与发生舱连接的地方
Sure.
Yeah, okay, that's... that's...
好 那里
that's definitely different from before.
绝对和之前不一样了
Uh, there's a number of pieces missing. She must have taken them.
缺了几样东西 肯定是她拿走了
She already has the book, the power cells...
她已经拿到书和电池
My guess is she's trying to replicate the experiment
我猜她是想再现实验
and reverse the process.
并逆转实验过程
Un-ghost herself.
把自己还原人形
Is that why she took Eli Morrow?
所以她才把伊莱·莫罗抓走吗
He's part of her original dream team.
他是她原始梦之队的成员之一
Maybe she needs him to do something she can't.
也许她要他做一些她无法完成的事
What? Show her face without scaring children?
什么 不拿她那张脸吓坏孩子吗
The Momentum facilities are controlled by us now,
动力实验室现在由我们控制
so she needs a new place to work.
所以她需要另找地方操作
We need to find her before someone else gets hurt.
我们得找到她 以免她再伤人
Hey, Mr. Canelo, it's, uh, Gabriel Reyes.
卡诺洛先生 你好 我是加百列·雷耶斯
I was just wondering if Robbie showed up to work this morning.
我想问罗比今早有没有去工作
No, he -- he took the Charger a few days ago.
不 他几天前把战马开走了
I haven't heard from him.
后来我就没他消息了
Oh, no, I -- I-I-I tried. I just --
不 我试过了 但...
Gabe? It's Daisy Johnson.
加布 我是黛西·约翰逊
Can I call you back?
我再打给你好吗
Where's my brother?
我哥哥呢
I'm here to take you to him.
我就是来带你去见他
How come he didn't come? Or call?
他为什么没来 也没打电话
I think it'd be better if you heard it from him.
我觉得你最好听他亲自跟你说
Okay, if you think I'm just gonna get in some car and --
如果你觉得我会随便跟你上车...
Who said anything about a car?
谁说是车了
Can't you just send Nathanson?
你就不能派内桑森去吗
It's not so much a request as an assignment.
这是任务 不是请求
A top-secret, very classified,
最高机密 要绝对保密
"for your eyes and ears only" assignment.
只有你一人知道的绝密任务
But I thought the new S.H.I.E.L.D. was transparent,
我以为新的神盾局没有秘密
limited only by your colorful spectrum of security.
只受你的彩虹安全级别限制
That's mostly true,
多数时候是这样
but this assignment isn't coming from me
但下达这项任务的不是我
or anyone else within S.H.I.E.L.D.
也不是其他神盾局的人
It's a favor for the United States government.
而是帮美国政府个忙
Could you be more specific about the details of this assignment?
关于这项任务 你能说得更具体些吗
Only that, as the leading scientific authority on Inhumans,
我只能说 你是研究异人的顶级权威科学家
your expertise has been requested by people
最高层的人士点名
at the very highest levels.
要你协助
Agent Simmons, I'm sure you can appreciate
西蒙斯特工 我相信你明白
that cooperation with the U.S. Government is crucial
鉴于神盾局刚进入一个崭新的时代
as we begin a new era here at S.H.I.E.L.D.
与美国政府的合作至关重要
So please, help me, help the U.S.A.
所以请帮助我 帮助美国政府
Help us.
帮助大家
Fine. I'll go.
好吧 我去就是了
Just give me a few hours to pack, gather my equipment,
给我几小时准备一下行李和仪器
and tie up some loose ends.
把一些收尾工作做完
I guess I wasn't clear.
我刚才可能没说清楚
You have to leave now.
你得马上出发
Can you at least tell me where...
起码告诉我要去哪
The Quinjet is ready, sir.
昆式战斗机已准备完毕 长官
We're going together.
看来你跟我一起走
No. The Quinjet's for me.
不 昆式战斗机是给我的
I have my own mission. Uh, but this is for you.
我有自己的任务 但这个是给你的
"A team that trusts is a team..."
"团队相互信任才能..."
Don't.
省了吧
Robbie.
罗比
Hey, what's up, man?
你好啊
Look, uh, sorry about all the drama.
很抱歉费了这么大周折
I'm just glad to see you're safe.
你平安无事就好
Me?
What about you, disappearing like that?
那你呢 突然就消失了
I thought you trusted me.
难道你不信任我吗
Well, I do.
信任
Then why are you hiding such a big secret?
那为什么隐藏了这么大的秘密
I didn't tell him anything.
我什么都没跟他说
She doesn't have to.
用不着她说
I can do the math.
我猜得到
The nights you're away, the blood on your clothes.
夜里经常出去 衣服上还有血渍
Now this?
还有这状况
I wanted to tell you...
我很想告诉你...
...for a long time.
早就想说了
It's just...
只是...
how do you tell your brother that you're...
我该如何开口告诉弟弟自己是个...
A secret agent?
秘密特工
You know, he wanted to, but he couldn't.
他很想告诉你 但他不能说
He took an oath,
他发过誓的
'cause, well, it's a secret.
因为 毕竟是秘密嘛
Hey, I -- I get it.
我能理解
This is...super-dope.
这真是...太炫酷了
And kind of a relief.
我也算放心了
Sometimes I'd find blood in the sink.
我有时在洗手池里发现血迹
I was afraid it was something else.
我很担心 以为是其他缘故
Like what?
什么缘故
Something bad.
很糟糕的缘故
Well, you can relax now that you know the truth.
现在你可以放心了 你已经知道真相了
How come you're telling me now?
你们为什么现在告诉我
We had to bring you in for your protection.
我们得带你来才能保证你的安全
Tío got snatched out of prison.
舅舅被劫出了监狱
We were worried that the person who took him
我们担心把他劫走的人
might try to grab you for leverage.
也会想抓你作为谈判筹码
But the important thing is that you're safe now,
重要的是你现在安全了
and we're gonna find your Uncle Eli.
我们会找到你伊莱舅舅
This chamber should work.
这个发生舱应该能行
Yes. But it's these power cells that'll save me.
嗯 但真正能救我的是这些电池
What's the book telling you?
书上都写了什么
Why the experiment failed before.
之前的实验为什么失败了
It didn't fail.
没有失败
It was sabotaged.
是被破坏了
Even if Joe had completed it, there wasn't enough power.
就算乔完成了 能量也不够
That's why we're here, isn't it?
这就是我们来这里的原因 对吧
This facility can generate close to 20,000 megawatts.
这地方能产生将近200亿瓦的电能
You realize that if anything goes wrong, thousands could die.
你知道如果出了什么岔子 会害死上千人吧
Not my problem.
不关我的事
Any updates on Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow?
露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗有什么消息吗
No, sir, but there's a Quinjet approaching.
没有 长官 但有一架昆式战斗机正在靠近
Agent Coulson, this is Director Jeffrey Mace.
科尔森特工 我是杰弗里·梅斯局长
You're harboring two fugitives --
你窝藏了两名逃犯
the Inhuman known as Quake
一个是叫震波女的异人
and an enhanced individual who can control fire.
另一个是能控制火的能力增强者
I'm here to take them into custody.
我是来逮捕他们的
Prepare to be boarded.
我们马上登机
Jeff.
杰弗
Phil.
菲尔
As a former Director, I have a better sense than most
作为前局长 我最了解您的时间
at how precious your time is --
有多宝贵
how important it is to prioritize the critical from the trivial.
分清事情的轻重缓急有多么重要
Which makes me wonder why you'd wasted half a day
所以我很好奇 你为什么要浪费半天时间
flying here on a wild goose chase.
飞来这儿 白浪费时间[追鹅]
Oh, it's not a wild goose chase if there are geese.
如果能找到鹅 就不算白浪费了
Do you deny they're on board?
你不承认他们在机上吗
Geese? I have zero geese.
鹅吗 我这儿没有鹅
We are goose-free.
一只都没有
Find them.
找到他们
Into the containment module -- now!
快进隔离舱
The new Director boarded with a Tac Team,
新局长带战术小队登机了
and he wants to take you both into custody.
他想把你俩都抓起来
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Why? Really? Just get in the damn box.
为什么 想不通吗 赶紧进去
You, too, Ironside!
你也是 轮椅少年
Hey, screw you, Black Kojak! No one moves this thing except for me!
去你的 黑探科杰克 只有我可以推它
I like this kid.
我喜欢这小子
Look, no offense,
但别见怪
but you can't be here, any of you.
你们都不能待在这里
Going down.
下去吧
You know what a hero is?
知道英雄是什么吗
You really gonna do this?
我们真要这么做吗
Everybody loves Han Solo --
所有人都喜欢韩·索罗
rebel, rule-breaker, a lone wolf --
反叛 打破规矩 孤狼
but to my old-fashioned sensibilities,
但以我的老派观念
he's not a hero.
他并不是英雄
He's just a guy who always puts himself first.
他只是个总把自己放在第一位的人
I agree.
我同意
A real hero is a team player,
真正的英雄是懂团队合作的
someone who acts selflessly.
行为无私的人
Not sure you heard the part where I agreed.
你听到我说"同意"了吗
Personally, I always felt that
我个人一直认为
Admiral Ackbar was the unsung hero --
阿克巴上将才是被忽视的英雄
a strategic military man
他是讲求战略的军人
who led combat ops against the Empire.
带领军队反抗帝国
Is that how you see it, Phil?
你就是这么想的吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Empire,
神盾局是帝国
and your ragtag group is the Rebels?
你鱼龙混杂的小队是反叛军
I've devoted everything to S.H.I.E.L.D.
我为神盾局贡献了一切
I gave my life for it,
我为它献出了生命
literally.
真真正正地献出了生命
Oh, I don't deny that you've done a lot of good in the past,
我不否认你过去做过很多贡献
but a true hero doesn't protect a brutal killer.
但真正的英雄不会保护残忍的杀人犯
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Yesterday, your fiery friend killed a prisoner
昨天 你的火头朋友杀了一名犯人
named Santino Noguera.
桑蒂诺·纳加拉
Was the man a murderer with three strikes? Yes.
他是个杀人犯 三次犯案
But the legal system sentenced him to prison,
但法律系统判他入狱
not to death.
不是死刑
Listen, Phil,
听着 菲尔
I understand your desire to protect Daisy Johnson.
我理解你想保护黛西·约翰逊的心
She's a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
她是前神盾局特工
But this other guy is a problem.
但另一个家伙 是个麻烦
The world has its eyes on S.H.I.E.L.D.,
世界都盯着神盾局呢
and we can't afford to be in business with a murderer.
我们不能跟杀人犯同流合污
Now, where is he?
他在哪
Don't worry.
别担心
You're safe.
你很安全
Even if we detach,
就算我们脱离飞机
it has thrusters that --
它也有推进器
I understand the science.
我理解技术原理
I'm not worried we're gonna fall.
我不担心我们会掉下去
Worried about what you're not telling me.
我担心的是你对我的隐瞒
Why are we hiding in here?
我们为什么要躲在这里
It's because of me.
是因为我
I used to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., but I left,
我以前是个神盾局特工 后来离开了
and now the Director's hunting me down.
现在局长在到处找我
Why do Robbie and I have to hide?
那罗比和我为什么也要藏
Aren't you a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, too?
你不是也是神盾局特工吗
- Yes, he is, but - Stop.
-是啊 但是... -够了
I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but...
我感谢你的心意 但是
I can't lie to him anymore.
我不能再骗他了
You deserve the truth.
你有权知道真相
All of it.
全部真相
当年
Uncle Eli know you're borrowing his car?
伊莱舅舅知道你借他的车吗
Why aren't you in bed, boy?
你怎么没去睡 小子
Bed's for people who aren't taking honors classes,
没上快班 不需要练足球
who don't have soccer practice, who don't want to go to college.
不想上大学的人才能睡觉
So why aren't you in bed?
你怎么没睡觉
Business opportunity.
有机会赚钱
You're racing again?
你又赛车了
What can I say?
没办法
This cholo's like an ATM.
这家伙简直是个自动提款机
I won a grand off him last week. Now he wants a rematch.
我上周赢了他一千块 现在他想重赛
Is that guy with the Fifth Street?
是第五街的那人吗
There's a reason they call them the Locos.
他们被称为疯子是有原因的
Naw, he ain't like that.
不 他不是那样的
He just likes to race.
他就是想赛车
You want to come?
来吗
No, I can't.
不 不行
Got to finish a lab report for science.
还得完成科学课的实验室报告
"All work, no play..."
"只学不玩"
Gets me into Stanford or Berkeley.
才能进斯坦福和伯克利
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But will it make you happy?
但那能让你开心吗
Look at Tio.
看看舅舅
He's got all those degrees,
他有一堆学位
bought this sweet car, never has time to enjoy it.
买了这么好的车却没时间开
All he does is work.
他从来就知道工作
You want to be like him?
你想像他一样吗
Come on.
走吧
Live a little.
活得尽兴一点
I'll help you with your homework when we get back.
等我们回来 我帮你做作业
Okay.
好吧
But you are not helping me with my homework.
不过 你还是别帮我做作业了
Need to get an "A."
我还得拿A呢
So, what is different now?
现在有什么变了
Why does Lucy Bauer think that she can succeed this time?
露西·鲍尔为什么认为她这次就能成功
She has the book.
她拿到了书
Yeah, but she had it back then, too.
是啊 但她当年也有书
Didn't stop her from getting ghost-toasted.
不也还是炸成鬼了吗
There must be something
肯定是有什么
something new.
有什么新的变数
Did you get my inventory from Momentum Labs?
你收到我发去的动力实验室物品清单了吗
Yep. I'm looking at it just now.
嗯 我正看着呢
It seems like they took everything crucial, apart from the main --
他们似乎拿走了一切要紧的东西 除了...
What the hell?!
干什么啊
Director's orders.
局长命令
Stairwell's clear.
楼梯井安全
I'm sorry. Well, in that case,
对不起 既然是这样
you should check under the microscope and in the fridge,
去检查显微镜和冰箱下面吧
'cause those Inhumans can be tricky bastards.
那些异人可狡猾了
Yeah, you can tell the Director this is just one giant snark hunt.
告诉局长这根本是在白费功夫
Hallway's clear.
走廊安全
That's British for a bloody waste of time.
那是英国人"浪费时间"的说法
Feel better?
好受点了吗
Nope. Not in the least.
没有 完全没有
'Cause I don't like the way they're hunting down Daisy like an animal.
我不喜欢他们像狩猎一样追踪黛西
I don't trust the new Director,
我不信任新局长
and if Simmons doesn't call me back soon,
西蒙斯如果再不回我电话
I swear, I'm gonna...
我真要...
You worried about her safety,
你是担心她的安全
or are you two going through something?
还是你俩出现问题了
Not sure. Maybe both.
或许都有吧
Power.
电力
Yeah. It's power.
没错 是电力
Momentum couldn't produce enough energy at their lab,
动力实验室不能提供足够电力
so she needs a place with more power.
她需要有更强电力的地方
I'll start looking into it.
我去查查看
Are you still beating yourself up about that night?
你还在为那一晚的事自责
What night?
哪一晚
He blames himself that I'm in the chair.
他认为是他害我坐了轮椅
'Cause it's my fault.
本来就是我的错
It was bad luck.
那是不走运
There's no such thing as luck.
这世上根本没有"运气"
There's decisions and consequences.
只有决定 和后果
And I made a whole lot of bad decisions that night.
我那晚做了太多不好的决定
Like bringing you along.
比如带上你
Hey, so how fast are we gonna go in this race?
比赛时我们能开到多快
First of all, we aren't racing, all right?
首先 不是"我们"去比赛
I am. You're gonna watch.
我去比 你在旁观战
Secondly,
其次
it's not about fast.
重点不是速度
It's about torque.
而是扭矩
Quarter mile, zero to 60, max acceleration.
0.25英里 0到60最大加速
What?
怎么了
How come you didn't go back and finish school?
你为什么不回去完成学业
You know why.
你知道的
That was then.
那是当时了
We're doing okay now.
我们现在情况好多了
I mean, if you went back, maybe you can be an engineer like Tio.
你如果回学校 或许能像舅舅一样当工程师
Gabe,
加布
I love what I do, man.
我喜欢我的工作
I'm good at it.
我做得好
Besides, I'd rather be working on cars
再说 我更喜欢修车
than getting worn down in an office.
而不是在办公室里耗费生命
You noticed that Tio's been acting different lately.
你注意到舅舅最近怪怪的了吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's this project he's working on.
是他在做的那个项目
Says his boss is out of control,
他说他老板都失控了
like he's gone power mad or something.
像是为权力发狂了
See, that's another reason I like what I do.
这又是一个我喜欢我工作的原因
Only power I got to worry about is horsepower.
我唯一需要担心的力 就是马力
Ah, come on.
拜托
iAndale, viejo!
赶紧走 老人家
We got some money to make.
我们还要赢钱呢
Fifth Street!
是第五街
Just stay down! We'll get out of this!
趴下 我们能跑掉的
I couldn't move,
我动弹不得
couldn't feel my legs.
感觉不到我的腿
I was just lying there.
我就躺在那里
And I saw you.
我看到了你
Robbie?
罗比
Robbie?!
罗比
No!
不要
No!
不要
I was sure you were dead.
我以为你肯定死了
'Cause I was dead.
我的确死了
Coulson?
科尔森呢
Uh, he's still escorting the Director around.
他还在陪局长呢
I need access - to some redacted SSR files.
我需要查看一些编辑过的战略科学军团文件
Well, I can't help you.
这我帮不了你
Doesn't Simmons have clearance?
西蒙斯没有权限吗
Yeah, probably,
大概有吧
except she's not answering her phone,
但她一直不接电话
and no one seems to know where she is.
也没人知道她在哪
Uh, May's found some equipment at Momentum Lab
梅在动力实验室发现一些设备
which was originally manufactured by a company called Isodyne.
是由一家叫艾瑟丹能源的公司制造的
Never heard of it.
没听说过
Right. Well, that makes two of us. But May has,
我也是 但梅听说过
so might point us in the direction of Lucy Bauer.
或许能告诉我们露西·鲍尔在哪
Director hasn't found you-know-who and you-know-who?
局长还没找到那个谁和那个谁吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Right. Me neither.
好 我也不知道
Come on, man, you're crazy.
天呐 你真是疯了
Am I?
是吗
What do you remember about the Fifth Street attack?
你对第五街的袭击还记得什么
You mean after I thought you were dead?
我以为你死了之后吗
I guess...
我记得...
it was the good Samaritan.
那个好心人
I heard his motorcycle pull up.
我听到他的摩托车靠过来
Help!
救命
Please, sir!
求求你
Please help me!
求你 救救我
Next thing I know, he...
接下来 他...
pulled me to safety.
把我拉去了安全的地方
Who was this guy?
那人是谁
Don't know.
不知道
Never saw him.
没见过他
Just some good Samaritan.
就是个好心人
He stopped, saved us,
他停了车 救了我们
and moved on.
然后就走了
I remember he went over to you.
我记得他走去你身边
He bent down to check on you.
弯下身 查看你
And then you moved.
然后你动了
That's when I knew you were alive.
我才知道你还活着
Yeah.
是啊
That's not what happened.
事实不是那样的
Well, the first part is like you said.
第一部分跟你说的一样
The fire,
火瓶
the chase, the shooting.
追车 枪击
But what I remember most is feeling like I screwed up...
但我印象最深的 是想着我搞砸了
...that because of me, you were going to die.
因为我 你就要死了
We both were.
我们都要死了
We didn't.
我们没死
We survived.
我们活下来了
Now, this is the part I never told you,
这部分我就没告诉过你了
the thing I tried to hide.
这就是我想隐瞒的事
When I was thrown from the car...
我被甩出车外后...
I begged God,
我祈求上帝
I begged the universe,
我祈求宇宙
I begged anyone who would listen, that you be spared.
我祈求任何愿聆听我的神明 让你活下来
I swore that I'd give anything to save you.
我发誓 我愿付出一切救你
Don't stop there.
继续说
Then what?
后来呢
Then I hit the street...
然后我摔在了街上
and I died.
我死了
And there's nothing.
然后是一片虚无
It's just darkness.
一片黑暗
Then I heard a voice.
然后我听到了一个声音
It was asking me if I wanted a second chance,
他问我是否想要第二次机会
did I want to punish those who hurt my brother,
我是否想惩罚伤害了我弟弟的人
did I want to avenge my own death.
我是否想为我自己的死复仇
I answered, "Yes.
我说 "想
More than anything, yes."
非常想"
And I was alive again.
我就活过来了
And you're right.
你是对的
There was someone there when I came to.
我醒来时身边的确有人
But it wasn't a good Samaritan.
但那不是个好心人
It was the Devil.
他是魔鬼
And whatever was inside him,
不管他体内有什么
he passed it into me.
他传给了我
Ghost Rider.
恶灵骑士
That's the deal I made.
那就是我做的交易
I swore to go after those who spilled innocent blood.
我发誓报复杀害无辜者的人
And then I was reborn.
我就重生了
You killed all those Locos.
你杀了那些黑帮分子
No.
不是
No.
That wasn't me.
那不是我
The thing inside me.
那是我体内的东西
It craves vengeance.
它渴望复仇
Those gangsters got what they deserved
那些黑帮分子是活该
for what they did to you.
那是他们伤害你的报应
Did to me?
伤害我
I'm fine.
我没事
You ever hear me complain?
你听过我抱怨吗
So I can't walk anymore. I didn't ask for that,
我不能再走路了 这不是我想要的
but I'm fine with it.
但我可以接受
Don't you put their blood on me.
不要把他们的血算在我头上
Oh, she's a real beauty, Phil.
她可真美 菲尔
'69 Charger, BDS blower,
69款战马 BDS风机
am I right?
没说错吧
- Yes, you are. - Yep.
-没错 -是吧
I collected Hot Wheels as a kid.
我小时候收藏过无敌风火轮赛车
Well, they don't make them any hotter than this one.
没有比这辆更火的了
So, I hope you're satisfied
那么 希望你满意了
that the enhanced people you're searching for
你要找的异能人士
are nowhere in the plane.
根本不在飞机上
I am.
是的
And I appreciate your respect for the Directorship, Phil,
我也多谢你对局长的尊重 菲尔
that you didn't lie to me.
没有对我撒谎
'Cause, technically...
因为 严格讲
...they're not inside the plane,
他们并没有在飞机"上"
are they?
是吧
I've been on the Zephyr enough
我上过和风好几次了
to notice when the containment module is missing.
不会发现不了隔离舱没在机上
Okay, this looks bad,
好吧 不妙啊
but I've seen Coulson talk his way out of tighter spots than this.
但我见过科尔森靠嘴炮走出过更难办的困境
Sir, I know the timing isn't great,
长官 我知道时机不太好
but I need you to authorize clearance
但我需要你给我权限
so I can access redacted SSR --
让我查看编辑过的战略科学军团文件
I'll take that, Agent Fitz.
给我吧 菲兹特工
We have a more pressing issue.
我们还有更要紧的事
I-I know, I know, but it's just a few signatures.
我知道 但就需要几个签名
I believe it could lead us to Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow.
我认为这能让我们找到露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗
Finding those two is our top priority.
找到他俩是我们的首要任务
If Fitz can determine where they are, we have to act immediate--
如果菲兹能确定他们的位置 我们得马上行动
You know where my Uncle is?
你知道我舅舅在哪
You'll get a fair trial.
你会得到公正的审判
What about my Uncle?
那我舅舅呢
We'll take every appropriate action once we've landed.
着陆后我们会采取一切合适的行动
Turn your plane around.
把飞机调头
We're going back to H.Q.,
我们回总部
where these people will be detained and charged.
把他们羁押起诉
There's no way I'm going back to their base.
休想让我回他们的基地
My uncle's in trouble.
我舅舅有麻烦了
It's called a containment module for a reason.
这玩意叫隔离舱是有原因的
Sir, I don't think you're considering the threat level
长官 我觉得你没考虑到
that these two people represent.
这两个人的威胁性
Securing a known fugitive and a killer
羁押一个已知逃犯和杀人犯
is more important than rescuing an escaped convict.
比营救一名越狱犯更加要紧
Yeah, but it's not just Eli Morrow who's in danger.
但并不只是伊莱·莫罗有危险
I believe that what Lucy Bauer is trying to achieve
我认为 露西·鲍尔想做的事
could theoretically affect thousands of people.
有可能会危及上千人
Jeffrey, I'd argue that Daisy and Robbie are already secure.
杰弗里 我想说黛西和罗比已经在我们手上了
- We should listen to - It's Director Mace,
-我们该听... -我是梅斯局长
and I'd be more amenable to your suggestions
我倒是愿意听从你的建议
if you'd been honest with me from the start.
如果你从一开始就对我说了实话的话
But by wasting my time, you've wasted my goodwill.
但你浪费了我的时间 也浪费了我的信任
Now turn the plane around and return to H.Q.!
把飞机调头 回总部
I'm not going back to their base!
我才不要回他们基地
Robbie!
罗比
Don't give them more reasons to be afraid of you.
别给他们更多害怕你的理由
It's not me they need to be afraid of!
他们该怕的不是我
It's the other guy,
而是另一个人
and he wants out!
他想出去
Will it hold?
能撑得住吧
No one's broken out yet,
之前还没有人闯出来过呢
and it's held some pretty potent individuals.
它可是关过不少厉害人物
Robbie, stop!
罗比 停下
What's gonna happen?
会发生什么
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Is he an Inhuman?
他是异人吗
Claims he made a deal with the devil.
他说他跟魔鬼做了交易
Which is nonsense.
根本是胡扯
You know, the rationalist in me wants to agree, but
我心中的理智主义者想赞同你的看法 但是
skull on fire presents a pretty compelling argument for "Hail Satan."
火骷髅看上去的确很像魔鬼
Fitz?
菲兹
We still good?
没问题吧
Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
当然
The module's poly-adaptive material is the
隔离舱用的是高分子适应性材料
most sophisticated compound that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s --
是神盾局最复杂的化合物
That's not possible.
这不可能
Stay back, I've got this.
别过来 我能对付他
No, I have to see this.
不 我得看看
Robbie, that's enough!
罗比 够了
Stop!
住手
We'll do what you want!
我们听你的
Robbie! No!
罗比 别
We'll find your Uncle! Stop!
我们去找你舅舅 停手
Robbie!
罗比
Robbie, look at me! Stop!
罗比 看看我 住手
Robbie!
罗比
Get me out of here.
带我离开
You find anything?
找到什么了吗
Yeah,
but I tell you, though,
告诉你
whoever created this tapestry of security nonsense
创立这个垃圾安保级别系统的人
is a total wanker.
就是个二逼蛋
Honestly, even with Coulson's signature,
讲真 就算有了科尔森的签名
do you know how hard it was for me
知道要找到
to find someone with a ROY-G-BIV clearance
有合适权限的人
just so I could unredact these files?
把文件解密有多难吗
Uh, do I have to pretend to be outraged, or can we get to it?
我还要假装生气吗 还是可以直奔主题
Frustrated that nobody seems to know where Simmons is.
我是在沮丧似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪
Anyway, it looks like Agent May was right about Isodyne.
总之 看来梅特工说对了艾瑟丹
Peggy Carter and her team encountered them back in the '40s.
佩吉·卡特和她的团队在40年代遭遇了他们
They were conducting experiments on something called
他们当时在就一种...
"Zero Matter," or "Dark Force."
零物质或黑暗力量进行实验
Who names these?
这些玩意都谁起的名字
Are there focus groups for evil things?
有专门针对邪恶物质的焦点小组吗
Isodyne doesn't exist anymore.
艾瑟丹已经不复存在了
Its assets were acquired by Roxxon Corporation in the '50s.
其资产于50年代都被罗克森公司收购
And guess who holds all the land deeds to Momentum Lab facilities.
猜猜动力实验室的地契是在谁手里
Are you gonna guess?
你要猜吗
Well, seems like kind of a no-brainer, but
看来没什么可想的 但是...
is it...Roxxon?
是罗克森吗
It's like you're psychic.
你就像会通灵一样
This Roxxon power plant closed down years ago
这处罗克森电站多年前关闭了
because of safety violations. But
因为违反了安全规定 但是
if Lucy Bauer can get it operational,
如果露西·鲍尔能让它重新运作
it's got more than enough power for her experiment.
其能提供的电力完全足够实验使用
Let's reroute the Zephyr
我们改变和风的航向
and send the coordinates to May's Quinjet.
并把坐标发给梅的昆式战斗机
We can rendezvous there.
我们在那儿碰面
Shouldn't we wait until
我们要不要等到
Coulson convinces the Director to go along with the plan?
科尔森说服局长同意这计划
No. Mace is a reasonable guy.
不用 梅斯是个通情达理的人
We do not negotiate with terrorists.
我们不跟恐怖分子谈判
I don't think it's fair to paint Mr. Reyes as a terrorist.
我认为把雷耶斯先生说成恐怖分子是不公平的
He's a murderer
他是个杀人犯
who attacked us and threatened to take down this entire plane
他袭击了我们 还威胁要把飞机搞下来
if we didn't cede to his demands.
除非我们满足他的要求
How is that not a terrorist?
这怎么不算是恐怖分子了
It sounds a little Fox News to me, but
我觉得这口气有点像FOX新闻 不过
you're not wrong.
你没说错
It doesn't change the fact that we have no way to contain Mr. Reyes.
但事实就是 我们根本不能控制雷耶斯先生
He's also the only person we know
他也是我们所知唯一一个
who can take out Lucy Bauer.
能干掉露西·鲍尔的人
We need him.
我们需要他
He'll have to pay for what he did.
他要为他的作为付出代价
I agree.
我同意
But today's not that day.
但不是今天
罗克森电站
Okay, I've done everything you've asked.
好了 我已经完成了你要求的一切
There's no way to turn this off.
现在没法关闭它了
This plant was shut down for a reason.
这电站关闭是有原因的
It could blow at any time.
它随时可能爆炸
Well, then, you better work faster.
那你最好动作快点
I wish Joe were here to see this come to life.
真希望乔能在这儿看到这一切的实现
This is his crazy dream.
这是他的疯狂梦想
Joe was a genius.
乔是个天才
And you ruined his life.
你毁了他的生活
Joe got what he deserved.
乔是活该
My nephew's in a wheelchair because of those thugs he hired.
他雇的暴徒害我外甥坐了轮椅
Oh, don't act like you're innocent in all of this.
别装的好像你就是无辜的
It's that damn book.
就怪那本破书
I tried to warn you about it.
我警告过你
You wouldn't listen.
你不肯听
动力新能源实验室
当年
Joe...
I told you to stay out.
我叫你别进来的
You need help.
你需要帮助
Hey, look, we're worried about you.
我们担心你
Hey, just -- just give me the book.
把书给我
Get --
出去
Get out!
出去
He's insane.
他疯了
Changing the specs without consulting us?
不问过我们就修改参数
We got to get that book away from him.
我们得把书拿走
You have to trust us.
你得信任我们
Trust? Trust.
信任 信任
Did you just see what happened?
你看到刚刚的事了吗
This is about safety.
这是为了安全
The energy stored in those power cells could kill
如果出了岔子 电池里存的能量
all of us if anything goes wrong.
能杀死我们所有人
You know, I --
我..
I don't even know what this project's goal is anymore.
我都不清楚这个项目的目标是什么了
The goal...
目标
has changed slightly.
已经有所改变了
We are still creating matter from nothing,
我们依然要从无变有
but the book revealed something exciting.
但书揭示了令人兴奋的奥秘
We no longer need a machine to generate it.
我们不需要机器来进行创造了
Joe's trying to generate matter himself?
乔想自己创造物质
Think of all the good that we can do.
想想我们能做的各种好事
We're not just creating elements,
我们不仅要创造元素
but compounds,
还有化合物
material, life.
材料 生命
He wants to be a god.
他想当上帝
Where do you think the book came from?
你以为书是哪来的
You're just as insane as he is.
你跟他一样疯狂
God didn't write that book.
那本书不是上帝写的
The devil did.
是魔鬼
You are just jealous.
你不过是嫉妒
Because you want the book for yourself.
你想把书据为己有
You're damn right.
是啊
I want it so I can destroy it,
我想要它 好毁了它
before it destroys all of us.
否则它会毁了我们每个人
They're definitely here.
他们肯定已经到了
The plant started producing energy about an hour ago.
电站大概一小时前开始输出电能了
The stats are high and very unstable.
电力高 且不稳定
Turbines can blow and destroy the whole building,
涡轮机可能爆炸 炸毁整栋建筑
or the dam could break and wipe out everything in its path.
而大坝可能崩塌 淹没沿途的一切
So, no pressure.
所以 别有压力
What are we waiting for?
我们还等什么
Remind me why he's here after what he did to Mace.
他袭击了梅斯 怎么还在这儿
Mr. Reyes wants the safe return of his Uncle
雷耶斯先生想确保他舅舅的安全
as much as we want the power plant shut down.
就像我们想关闭电站
And I'm gonna stop that lady
我会阻止那女人
the way I stopped the other ghosts.
就像我阻止了其他的鬼魂
And who's gonna stop you?
那谁来阻止你
Hey, guys?
各位
I've got some big, fat, disappointing news.
我有非常令人失望的消息
I can't hack in and shut down the plant's operating system from here.
我无法在这里黑进去关闭电站操作系统
Well, you're out of practice.
你疏于练习了
Too much punching, not enough hacking.
老揍人 没怎么做黑客
Very funny. No, I can't hack in
真逗 不 我黑不进去
because their system isn't on a network.
是因为他们的系统没有联网
It predates the Internet.
是互联网发明之前的产物
Coulson, how did anything ever get done back in the old-timey days?
科尔森 以前的人都怎么干活儿的啊
I ask myself that all the time.
我经常这么问自己
Okay,
好吧
you heard Daisy -- we're gonna have to do this from the inside.
黛西说了 我们得进去关闭电站
Fitz and Mack are the engineers.
菲兹和迈克 你们是工程师
Focus on shutting the power plant down.
专心想办法关闭电站
We'll rescue Eli Morrow.
我们去救伊莱·莫罗
Got it.
Okay, then.
那好
West and down another level to the control room,
往西再下一层到控制室
and not that you care,
虽然你们不会在意
but the power surges are growing more frequent and more intense.
但电涌更频繁也更强烈了
You're just full of good news today, aren't you?
今天你净说好消息啊
If it makes you feel any better, I'd rather be there with you
如果能让你好受点 我更想跟你们一起去
than up here on injured reserve.
而不是待在伤患休养区
May, are your comms working?
梅 你的通讯还好使吗
Negative.
不好使
Just static.
只有静电音
Daisy,
黛西
do you copy?
收到吗
Are you there?
在吗
No. But I am.
不 但我在
Find my Uncle.
去找我舅舅
I've got this.
我能行
Am I supposed to be afraid of you?
我该怕你吗
My Uncle is Eli Morrow.
我舅舅是伊莱·莫罗
Of course.
当然了
I've seen your picture.
我见过你的照片
You're his nephew Gabriel,
你是他外甥加百列
like the angel.
就像那个天使
No.
I'm the other one.
我是另一个
It wasn't supposed to be you boys.
不是冲着你们的
Joe hired that gang to take out Eli.
乔雇黑帮是为了干掉伊莱
You think that makes me feel better?
你觉得这会让我好受点吗
I don't care how it makes you feel.
我不在乎你的感受
I just wanted you to understand why I'm going to kill him.
我只想要你理解我为什么要杀了他
They've re-created the entire experiment.
他们重现了整个实验
黑暗神书
I need you to get this out of here.
把这个拿出去
Okay, but
好 但是
shouldn't we dismantle all of this first?
我们不该先拆掉这些吗
If this book is half as powerful as everyone thinks it is,
如果这书有大家想的一半厉害
then getting it out of here and hiding it somewhere safe
那把它拿走 藏在安全的地方
is our top priority.
是我们的首要任务
You're the only one I trust.
我只信任你
Oh, this is bad, very bad.
这不妙 非常不妙
Why won't this power down?
怎么就是关不掉
It's not like we're idiots. I've built boards like this before.
我们又不傻 我搭建过这样的控制板
I understand what's supposed to happen.
我知道它的原理
Yeah, well, maybe they did something to it
他们可能利用他们的书
with that book that they have.
动了手脚
What? Like put a spell on it?
什么 施咒了吗
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不是
But the book could've showed them a different way to power it.
但书或许教他们用另一种办法供能
I mean, think about it --
想想看
their power cells are full of quantum tech
他们的电池完全是用量子技术
that we might never understand.
我们可能永远无法理解
What -- What about one of those, uh --
那个什么...
those perpetual EMPs from Miami?
永动电磁脉冲机呢 迈阿密的那个
Maybe it would disrupt all of this without blowing us to Kingdom Come.
或许我们可以进行干扰 而不会引发大爆炸
Yeah, let's do it.
嗯 动手吧
All right, there's one on the Zephyr.
和风上就有一台
I'll have Daisy send it down in the containment module.
我让黛西拿隔离舱给送下来
Daisy?
黛西
You copy?
收到吗
Coulson?
科尔森
All right, hold down the fort.
守住这里
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Fitz, I found the chamber.
菲兹 我找到发生舱了
Does anyone copy?
有人收到吗
You.
你...
Mr. Morrow,
莫罗先生
we have to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开
Where's the book?
书呢
Did she take the book?
她拿走了吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. has it. It's safe.
神盾局拿走了 它很安全
You're safe.
你也安全了
Stay away from this equipment.
别碰这些设备
It's very dangerous.
很危险的
You understand how this works?
你理解它的原理
Can you help me dismantle it?
能帮我拆除它们吗
Yes, of course.
当然
But why would I...
但我为什么要那么做
...when it's taken me this long to achieve?
我花了这么久才成功
Stand down! Stand down!
放下武器
We got a situation!
有情况
I need your help bringing an EMP back inside!
我需要你们帮我把一台电磁脉冲机搬下来
Let's go, move out.
快走 行动
I had a husband I loved,
我原来有个我爱的丈夫
work that challenged and thrilled me,
挑战我 令我兴奋的工作
and just as everything that I dreamed of was within my grasp,
就当一切我梦想的东西都近在咫尺时
this happened.
却发生了这种事
But I'm gonna make it all right.
但我会解决一切的
Don't take this personally.
别太往心里去
How...?
怎么会
Maybe I wasn't clear about who I am.
或许我没说清楚我是谁
How many innocent people have died because of what you've done?
你的作为害死了多少无辜者
I'm here to make you pay for your actions.
我要让你为你的行为付出代价
There are consequences for playing God.
扮演上帝是有后果的
Me?
我吗
Your uncle is the one who wants to play god.
是你舅舅想扮演上帝
He is the one who started this whole nightmare.
是他引发了这一切噩梦
Wh-What -- What are you doing?
你干什么呢
This is not finished yet.
这个还没完成呢
Look, I'm part of this team.
我是这个团队的一员
And I refuse to be kept in the dark.
你们不可以瞒着我
I want to see the book.
我要看那本书
Well, I don't have it.
不在我这儿
Joseph does,
在乔瑟夫那儿
and he's not here.
而且他不在
And you will never get it.
你永远别想得到它
Where is Frederick?
弗雷德里克呢
Where are the others?
其他人哪去了
What have you done with them?
你把他们怎么样了
Same thing that I'm gonna do to you.
我会对你做同样的事
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Eli, no, please!
伊莱 不要 求你
It's not finished yet! Please don't kill me!
还没完成呢 别杀我
You weren't against Joseph getting the power.
你并不是反对乔瑟夫得到能力
You just wanted it for yourself.
你只是自己想要
Goodbye, Lucy.
再见 露西
No.
不要
No, no, no, no,
不要
no, no, no, no, no!
不要
No!
不要
启动系统
No.
不要
You're just like your uncle.
你跟你舅舅一样
You have the same fire.
跟他有一样的火气
No.
Mine's worse.
我的火更可怕
What the hell you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
An errand for Coulson. You?
替科尔森办事 你呢
Waiting for the Zephyr to send down an EMP.
等和风送一台电磁脉冲机下来
It was you the whole time.
一直都是你
It took a lot longer than I had hoped.
花的时间比我希望的长好多
But all those years in jail, I had to plan very carefully.
我蹲监狱期间 只能小心计划
The attack on Joseph Bauer, that wasn't payback.
你袭击乔瑟夫·鲍尔 并非是报复
You just wanted the Darkhold.
你只是想要《黑暗神书》
Yeah.
是啊
He was a lot tougher than he looked.
他比看上去要坚强多了
I beat the hell out of him. He never gave up where he hid that book.
我把他打得半死 他也不肯说出把书藏哪了
Listen, if I were you,
如果我是你
I'd get the hell out of here.
就赶紧离开这儿
No.
Oh, no.