Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Nobody seems to know where Simmons is.
似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪
You have to leave now.
你得马上出发
It's a top-secret assignment.
这是最高机密任务
If this book is as powerful as everyone thinks it is,
如果这书跟大家想的一样厉害
then hiding it somewhere safe is our top priority.
那把它藏在安全的地方是我们的首要任务
There are consequences for playing God.
扮演上帝是有后果的
Me? Your uncle is the one who wants to play god.
我吗 是你舅舅想扮演上帝
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人 *PiPi* 胡说大王 珈美
I expected a crater.
我以为会有个弹坑
翻译 wdesty SophiaSaaaga Silence dzysteven 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 校对&总监 草草 后期 饿得慌
The room seems stable.
房间看起来很稳定
Was it some kind of energy weapon?
是什么能量武器吗
This all feels wrong.
感觉太不对劲了
No Fitz, either. I don't get it.
菲兹也不在 我不明白
There should be some sign of them.
总该有些他们的踪迹
It's like they vanished.
他们就像人间蒸发了
Coulson, Fitz, report in.
科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复
Alpha Team, do you read? We've got movement.
A队 能听到吗 这边有动静
Eli Morrow is in the South Corridor.
伊莱·莫罗在南走廊
Eli. Let's see what he knows.
伊莱 去问问他知道些什么
Mr. Morrow...we're here to escort you out of here.
莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的
Sir, you have to put down the weapon.
先生 请你放下武器
We're into nightmare territory here.
这简直是噩梦
We have to prepare for the likelihood --
我们要准备面对...
Whatever you're gonna say, don't.
不管你要说什么 都别说了
I see the way you're all looking at that screen.
我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了
We don't know what happened.
我们不知道发生了什么
- Daisy. - It's okay.
-黛西 -没事的
No, it's S.H.I.E.L.D.
不 这就是神盾局
Impossible things happen all the time.
不可能的事经常发生
That -- That machine ghosted that Lucy woman.
那个机器把露西变成了鬼
Coulson and Fitz come back in five years, bloody and insane?
科尔森和菲兹五年后会回来 变得残忍疯癫吗
I don't know. That's my point.
我不知道 我就是这意思
They could be stuck in one of those boxes or...
他们可能被困在那些箱子里了
Or maybe they're gone.
或许他们已经死了
I know it's crazy,
我知道这很疯狂
but Coulson came back from the dead,
但科尔森曾经死而复生
Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock,
菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来
and Robbie's head lights on fire.
罗比的脑袋能着火
- Simmons. - We need to approach this with level heads.
-西蒙斯 -我们要冷静地考虑这件事
No, we need to call Simmons.
不 我们得给西蒙斯打电话
She can solve this, if anyone can.
她是唯一能解决这件事的人
And she deserves to know.
而且她应该知道
But why did Eli turn on us?
但伊莱为什么跟我们作对呢
What he wanted all along...
他一直都想要的
I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew
当初肯定是他雇了华人帮
to steal the box in the first place.
去偷那些箱子
We need to take him off the street now.
我们得马上抓住他
No. Daisy's right.
不行 黛西说得对
Simmons needs to study this tech first,
得先让西蒙斯研究这种技术
see what makes Eli tick.
搞清伊莱现在什么情况
He'll kill again, sir.
他会再大开杀戒的 长官
Eli killed four agents with his mind.
伊莱用意念杀了四名特工
Go after him now, and you'll make it five.
现在去抓他 就会让第五个人也送命
Those agents died for no reason.
那些特工死得不明不白
And, hopefully, Simmons will give us a way to avenge them.
希望西蒙斯能让我们有办法为他们报仇
And if we're really, really lucky,
如果我们真的非常幸运
maybe she'll find hope for saving our friends.
也许她还能找到办法解救队友们
I'll call her now.
我这就给她打电话
When you talk to her...
你跟她说的时候...
I know what Agent Fitz means to her.
我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系
Welcome, Dr. Simmons, we need your help.
欢迎西蒙斯博士 我们需要你帮忙
Is that a Terrigenesis cocoon?
那是个泰瑞根变异茧吗
It's incredibly rare to see the actual metamorphosis.
见到真正的变异过程太难得了
It only lasts a few fleeting moments.
持续时间很短暂的
The subject's been gestating for seven months.
这人已经茧化七个月了
How has he survived?
他怎么活下来的
- Who is he? - Classified.
-他是谁 -保密
Agent Simmons, we're not worried about who he was.
西蒙斯特工 我们不担心他以前是谁
We want to know what he'll become.
我们想知道他会变成什么
I know you're not okay, but...
我知道你不好受 但是
What if Daisy was right and they're not dead?
如果黛西是对的呢 他们没有死
Where's this coming from?
你为什么突然这么说
I have a feeling -- can't explain.
我有种感觉 解释不清楚
I know you're hurting, but Coulson was clear --
我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚
do not open that book.
不能打开这本书
- He didn't know what was inside it. - He knew enough.
-他不知道里面有什么 -他知道的够多了
It's Pandora's Box, and you don't know the consequences.
这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果
This might be our only shot at saving them.
这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会
Melinda, don't you dare.
梅琳达 绝不可以
You wanted to speak?
你找我有事
Yes, sir, I, uh --
是的 长官 我...
I think I've found a workable lead to track down Eli Morrow,
我发现了追踪伊莱·莫罗的一条可行线索
from one of May's better ideas.
是梅给了我启发
Remember the head of the Chinatown Crew
记得那个华人帮头领吗
that ordered the heist of these boxes -- Chen?
下令劫走这些箱子的人 陈
He got infected by Lucy, went through the same thing I did.
他被露西感染了 经历了跟我相同的事
Until his brains hemorrhaged all over the lab.
直到他大脑出血 溅了一实验室
he spent two years in South Ridge Penitentiary.
他在南岭监狱待了两年
With Mr. Morrow.
莫罗先生也在那儿
The Chinatown Crew was working with Eli when he was in prison.
伊莱在监狱的时候华人帮就在跟他合作了
And now that he's out, they might know his location.
现在他出来了 他们可能知道伊莱在哪
Now, I figure, if I find their hideouts, I find Eli,
我觉得如果我找到他们 就能找到伊莱
- and then I can... - Slow down.
-那我就能 -等等
We're not gonna just go cracking heads.
我们不能就这么去敲人脑壳
It's not cracking heads.
不是要敲人脑壳
Let him go. Someone should.
让他去吧 总得有人去
- Look, my job is to keep people safe. - Mine, too.
-我的工作是保护人们安全 -我也一样
So, first we sharpen the ax, and then we chop the tree.
工欲善其事 必先利其器
My ax is plenty sharp -- and a shotgun.
我的斧很利 我还有散弹枪
We'll follow your leads in due time, after we study this tech.
等我们研究过这个科技 就跟进这条线索
The Zephyr is wheels up in five.
和风五分钟后起飞
Agent Mackenzie, there are four fallen agents
麦肯锡特工 有四位特工死亡
who need to be prepped for their --
我们得准备
for their last ride home.
送他们最后一程
You and I will ride ahead in the Quinjet,
我们两个坐昆式战斗机先走
get this cargo back to base, max speed.
尽快把这货物运回基地
Dr. Radcliffe will work on them immediately.
拉德克里夫博士会马上着手调查
Simmons approved it?
西蒙斯同意了吗
It'll take her a few hours to return.
她回来需要好几个小时
So, this way, we don't waste any time.
这样我们就不会浪费时间了
They were my closest family, and I didn't know them at all.
他们是我最亲近的家人 可我根本不了解他们
I knew Robbie was disturbed, but --
我知道罗比有些心事 但
but I was afraid that was 'cause of me...
但我还担心那是因为我
'cause I was holding him back.
因为我在拖他的后腿
No, you -- - you were what he held onto.
不 你是他的支撑点
You grounded him.
你让他觉得踏实
But I wanted him to leave -- you know, figure himself out.
可我希望他离开的 理清楚自己
I didn't know that was what he was up against.
我并不知道他要面对的是什么
Your brother loves you more than anything.
你哥哥最爱的就是你
I just wish we had talked.
我只是希望我们好好谈过
You really think he's not gone?
你真的认为他没死吗
I know the feeling when someone's gone,
有人离去的感觉我很清楚
and I don't feel that now.
但我现在不是那感觉
Plus, your brother's pretty damn stubborn.
而且 你哥哥可是相当顽固
If he is out there, he's gonna go straight for Uncle Eli.
如果他在外面 他会去找伊莱舅舅
And he'd be doing the right thing.
那他就算是做对了
Mack, what are you doing?
迈克 你干什么
Sir, you got to stop. Director's orders --
长官 停下 局长有令
we're about to take off any minute.
我们随时要起飞了
Hey, what's gotten into you?
迈克 你是中什么邪了
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
I don't know. What happened?
不知道 发生了什么事
Eli locked himself inside, triggered the device,
伊莱把自己锁在里面 触发了设备
then everything just went white.
然后一片白光
Yeah, I got hit with the same blast.
我也被同样的冲击波击中
You know what it was?
你知道那是什么吗
Best bet is this chamber's some kind of of particle generator.
最佳猜测是 这间发生舱是某种粒子发生器
I think we got hit with the fallout
应该是伊莱自我轰击时
when Eli blasted himself.
产生的余波击中了我们
I feel okay. Was it radiation?
我感觉还行 那是辐射吗
No. I think we got lucky.
不是 我们应该走运了
I'd like to find Eli and ask him myself.
我想找到伊莱 亲自问问他
What happened? I expected a crater.
发生了什么 我以为会有个弹坑
Yeah, well, I was pretty psyched about that.
是啊 这还让我挺欣慰的
Eli triggered the Silo right in front of me.
伊莱当着我的面触发了发射井
The room seems stable.
房间看起来很稳定
Was it some kind of energy weapon?
是什么能量武器吗
No, it's not a weapon, 'cause Eli used it on himself.
不是武器 因为伊莱把它用在了自己身上
This all feels wrong.
感觉太不对劲了
He got the knowledge from the Darkhold.
他是从《黑暗神书》里学的
We need to grab him.
我们得抓住他
Do you think he was trying to enhance himself?
你觉得他是想强化自己吗
- I don't get it. - May, what are you --
-我不明白 -梅 你说什么...
There should be some sign of them.
总该有些他们的踪迹
It's like they vanished.
他们就像人间蒸发了
Big man, over here! Over here!
大块头 我在这儿 我在这儿
Coulson, Fitz, report in.
科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复
Yeah! Report! I'm reporting!
嗯 回复 我回复呢
- I'm right here! - Reporting!
-我就在这里 -回复呢
The blast must have altered our state somehow.
爆炸一定是改变了我们的状态
What are they doing?
他们在干吗
Do we look that stupid on comms?
我们用通讯器时也看起来这么蠢吗
Eli. Let's see what he knows.
伊莱 去问问他知道些什么
We can't lose them.
我们得跟住他们
I heard some troubling things from Lucy.
我从露西那儿听到些令人困扰的事
You try to kill them?
你想杀了他们吗
You were behind this the whole time!
幕后黑手一直是你
Mr. Morrow...we're here to escort you out of here.
莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的
Tío, keep your head, man.
舅舅 冷静点
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
Sir, you have to put down the weapon.
先生 请你放下武器
Tío, don't hurt them.
舅舅 别伤害他们
I couldn't help them.
我没能救他们
We're into nightmare territory here.
这简直是噩梦
You can't hear me, can you?
你们听不到我说话 是吗
I couldn't stop him.
我阻止不了他
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
What did he do to us?
他对我们做了什么
- I hate watching my own demise. - This is a tragedy.
-真讨厌看自己死 -真是个悲剧
I don't think we're dead.
我不认为我们死了
We have to prepare for the likelihood
我们要准备面对...
Whatever you're gonna say, don't.
不管你要说什么 都别说了
And the lights are darker, right?
这里的灯暗一些 是吧
- I see the way you're all looking at that screen. - The lights.
-我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了 -灯
Their voices are hard to hear.
他们的声音也不清楚
They can't penetrate wherever we are.
他们无法穿透我们的空间
What do you mean "Where we are"?
什么是我们的空间
Do you understand what this is?
你明白是怎么回事吗
I think I understand why Lucy and her friends
我好像明白露西和她朋友
looked like ghosts now.
为什么看起来像鬼了
They were out of phase with our reality.
他们与现实异相
the invisible quantum mechanics inside the boxes,
箱子里的量子力学 看不见摸不着
moving in and out of our dimension.
能进出我们的维度
Lucy and her friends were stuck in between,
露西和其他人卡在中间
and now we are, too.
现在我们也是
Trapped between dimensions?
困在维度之间了
Yeah, that shock wave -- that wasn't turbulence --
没错 那个冲击波 不是紊流
that was -- that was... friction between two dimensions.
那是两个维度间的摩擦
Okay, imagine the world is a -- is a raft floating on water,
好吧 把世界想象成一艘浮在水上的筏子
and Eli punches a hole right at our feet.
伊莱在我们脚下捅了个洞
We're getting sucked down into...
我们在被向下吸入...
They could be stuck in one of those boxes or...
他们可能被困在那些箱子里了...
...who knows what?
谁知道是什么地方
- Or maybe they're gone. - May.
-或许他们已经死了 -梅
Plus, we've been pulled further than Lucy ever was.
再说 我们被拉进的地方比露西要远
- We can't affect them, - I know it's crazy...
-我们无法接触他们 -我知道这很疯狂
or even our own environment.
甚至我们周边的环境
And wherever we are, they think we're dead.
不管我们在哪 他们以为我们死了
...Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock,
菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来
- Well, we may well be soon. - and Robbie's head lights on fire.
-我们大概也活不久了 -罗比的脑袋能着火
- Simmons. - Thank you, finally.
-西蒙斯 -谢谢 可算
They're gonna tell her I'm dead.
他们要告诉她我死了
I've got to phone her,
我得给她打电话
let her know that I'm in another dimension.
让她知道我在另一个维度里
That's not gonna work.
那是没用的
Oh, what's she gonna think?
她会怎么想啊
Fitz, we're gonna find our way home.
菲兹 我们会想办法回家的
Focus on that. We're gonna figure this out.
只去想那个 我们会想到办法的
Yeah, okay, well, we better do it fast,
好吧 我们得快点行动了
'cause whatever water we're treading, we're sinking.
因为不管我们蹚的是什么水 我们在下沉
- I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew... - The Chinatown Crew.
-当初肯定是他雇了华人帮 -华人帮
to steal the box in the first place.
去偷那些箱子
I think they're right about that.
我觉得他们说对了
I can help find them.
我可以帮忙找到他们
They'll need to know we're alive first.
得先让他们知道我们还活着
You got any hell-demon tricks up your sleeve?
你还有什么地狱恶魔的把戏吗
He's fighting me right now.
它现在在抵抗我
Then we'll stick together,
那我们一起行动
and we'll find a way to make them hear us --
想办法让他们听到我们
I'll call her now.
我这就给她打电话
When you talk to her...
你跟她说的时候...
I know what Agent Fitz means to her.
我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系
Were you able to get Simmons on the line?
接通西蒙斯了吗
They confiscated her phone.
他们没收了她的手机
But I do have Senator Nadeer on the line, sir.
但我接通了纳迪尔参议员 长官
Yo, Fitz, you're a doctor, right?
菲兹 你是个博士[医生]吧
Uh, not exactly. Hold on.
不是那种 等等
They wouldn't let us talk to her?
他们不许我们跟她通话吗
They're dealing with the Senator that hates Inhumans.
他们在跟那个讨厌异人族的参议员打交道
How the hell did Simmons get mixed up with all this?
他们怎么把西蒙斯卷进去的
Senator, thank you for taking my call.
参议员 谢谢你接我的电话
Yes, we have a crisis brewing,
是啊 我们这边出现了危机
and I know we had an arrangement, but,
我知道我们说好的 但是
I need Simmons to return immediately.
我需要西蒙斯马上回来
Ellen, you have generously kept this situation quiet,
艾伦 你好心地替我们保了密
but we're past that now.
但那事已经过去了
I need Simmons back.
我需要西蒙斯回来
Lives are on the line.
事关人命
Wait. What do you mean?
等等 什么意思
What situation? What have you done?
保什么密 你做了什么
She hung up. Tell me you put a tracker on Simmons or something.
她挂了 你有给西蒙斯安追踪器吧
We didn't know we'd need one.
我们并不知道有这必要
- Keep working Nadeer's people. - Yeah, it's cold and heartless.
-继续追问纳迪尔的人 -的确冷酷无情
I need a Plan "B." Get me Dr. Radcliffe.
我需要备用计划 给我接拉德克里夫博士
I swear, if I get out of here, I'm gonna knock him stupid.
等我出去 我一定要揍扁他
- Dr. Radcliffe, how are you? - ...warmth, anything.
-拉德克里夫博士 您好 -热源 什么都好
- We have a bit of an emergency today. - I'm dying here.
-我们出了点紧急情况 -我要不行了
Okay, okay. Okay, let's get you warm.
好吧 我们去给你取暖
May, I need you to hear me.
梅 你得听到我
You're not allowed to be gone --
你不可以死
No, I haven't gone anywhere.
我哪都没去
After the Glasgow Assignment,
格拉斯哥的任务之后
we promised that we would open that bottle of Haig
我们说好如果再接到更差的任务
if we ever had a worse job.
就一起喝那瓶海格兑和威士忌
We've had 10 by now.
到现在有十次该喝的场合了
I think Fury would rather have had us die
弗瑞大概宁可我们牺牲
than give up that bottle.
也不会交出那瓶酒
What the hell are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么
May, I'm right here.
梅 我就在这儿
The Darkhold. No.
《黑暗神书》 不行
No, no, no. That's not how we solve this. May.
不不 不能这么解决 梅
I know you're not okay, but...
我知道你不好受 但是
What if Daisy was right
如果黛西是对的呢
and they're not dead?
他们没有死
Mack, do not let her open that book.
迈克 别让她打开那本书
Where's this coming from?
你为什么突然这么说
I have a feeling -- can't explain.
我有种感觉 解释不清楚
I know you're hurting, but Coulson was clear --
我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚
do not open that book.
不能打开这本书
Thank you. Someone listens.
谢谢 总算有人听我的
He didn't know what was inside it.
他不知道里面有什么
It's Pandora's Box, and you don't know the consequences.
这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果
Really? You're not hearing this?
不是吧 你听不到吗
This might be our only shot at saving them.
这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会
Melinda, don't you dare.
梅琳达 绝不可以
I don't know. He just doubled over.
我不知道 他突然就倒地了
There's nothing I can do about it.
我也没办法
We're being dragged down.
我们在被拉下去
He doesn't want to go.
他不想去
But I wanted him to leave --
可我希望他离开的
- you know, figure himself out. - No!
-理清楚自己 -不
I didn't know that was what he was up against.
我并不知道他要面对的是什么
What do you mean? Where did it go?
什么意思 它去哪了
He's gonna go straight for Uncle Eli.
他会去找伊莱舅舅
And he'd be doing the right thing.
那他就算是做对了
Mack, what are you doing?
迈克 你干什么
Sir, you got to stop. Director's orders --
长官 停下 局长有令
we're about to take off any minute.
我们随时要起飞了
Hey, what's gotten into you?
迈克 你是中什么邪了
Did what I think just happened just happen?
是我想的那么回事吗
He's going after the Chinatown Crew.
他要去找华人帮
Tell May what happened.
告诉梅发生了什么事
And if we ever get the chance,
如果你还有机会
never tell your brother about this next part.
千万别把接下来这部分告诉你哥哥
Oh, no, we're way past that.
说这个已经晚了
Wait. What are you thinking? Don't go.
等等 你想干什么 别去
If I'm being dragged down to hell,
如果我要被拖下地狱
this might be my chance to take Eli with me.
我或许能借此机会把伊莱一起带下去
Oh, nothing. Just Mack's the Ghost Rider now,
没事 就是迈克现在成了恶灵骑士
but you can't hear us, so...
但你听不到我们
Pull over! What are you doing?!
停车 你在干什么
What needs to be done!
干必须干的事
Don't get in my way!
别挡我路
Scientifically impossible self-healing car.
从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车
They're out of their minds.
他们简直疯了
They are out of their minds.
他们简直疯了
Driving off against orders -- with no helmet?
不顾命令开车扬长而去 还不戴头盔
Mack knows better.
迈克不该这么犯浑
Daisy will bring him in quietly.
黛西会带他平静地回来
See the younger Reyes boy gets some counseling.
给雷耶斯家小儿子找个咨询师
Dr. Radcliffe, thank you for coming on such a terrible day.
拉德克里夫博士 多谢你在这种艰难时刻赶来
Now, Fitz, we can't...
菲兹 我们不能...
You've met my assistant, of course -- Aida.
你见过我的助理了 艾达
We're devastated by what's happened to Fitz and the team.
我们对菲兹和其他队员的事非常难过
We've gotten to work straight away.
我们马上开始了工作
- Good. Any progress? - Sort of.
-很好 有进展吗 -算是有吧
These boxes look empty, but they're not.
这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的
They harness energy from multiple dimensions.
他们汲取多个维度的能量
could be used to manipulate matter states,
可以用来操控物质状态
transfer dimensional energy, but practically,
转移维度能量 但实践上讲
it's light-years beyond me.
这技术对我太先进了
We will, of course, keep working.
当然 我们会继续努力
The people who constructed these boxes used this.
建造这些箱子的人 用了这个
- A book. - Great.
-一本书 -很好
Comes with an instruction manual and everything.
还附带指导说明书呢
Well, please, get back to work.
请继续工作吧
If you'll excuse me, we've had some casualties,
失陪了 我们有人伤亡
and I need to inform their families.
我得去通知他们的亲属
Help me out here. A manual?
解释一下 一本说明书
Uh, you -- what's your name?
你...叫什么
Nathanson, ma'am. What can I do?
内桑森 女士 有什么能帮忙的
Get lost, Nathanson.
走开 内桑森
I don't know what it is.
我不知道这是什么
It's supposed to have answers. I don't know.
按说里面该有答案 我也不知道
But it worried Coulson in a way I've rarely seen.
但它让科尔森产生了少有的担忧
Let's see what you are.
来看看你是什么
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Y-you have to read it.
你得看啊
You're the only one who can understand the science.
只有你能理解其中的科学
- No, there has to be another way. - There isn't.
-不 肯定有别的办法的 -没有了
If you won't read it, I will.
如果你不读 我来
Listen, if I had 10 years, maybe I could understand it,
听着 如果我有10年 或许可以理解它
but... it's too much for a human mind to bear.
但是 它远超过人脑的承受力
You want to tell that to Simmons?
你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗
the heartbeat, and it's fast -- 130 BPM.
心跳 很快 130次/分
Lower the lights. Clear the room.
灯调暗 都出去
What? We can't do that.
什么 那可不行
because, despite the lack of respect I've been shown today,
因为虽然今天我一直没怎么得到尊重
I assume I was brought here
但我猜你们找我来
because your bosses value my expertise.
是因为你们的老板看重我的专业知识
So impress them by keeping me happy.
所以你们让我开心 就能让他们满意
Everyone out...now.
都出去 马上
I'm Jemma Simmons.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯
I'm from S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的
And I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
I know this is all frightening,
我知道这一切令人害怕
but I have friends who have also gone through this.
但我有朋友经历过这个过程
I'm here, and we'll get through this together.
我在这儿呢 我们会一起撑过去
May. May, this is lunacy.
梅 梅 这简直是发疯
If the Internet is a garden hose,
如果互联网是花园水管
this book is Niagara Falls,
这本书就是尼亚加拉大瀑布
blasting the universe's deepest thoughts through your eyeballs.
将宇宙最深的奥秘冲进你的眼球里
It's a piece of technology, a tool.
就是一件科技 一个工具
So's a grenade, until it's in the hands of a child.
手榴弹也是 落入孩子手中就危险了
You can't handle it. You'll hurt yourself.
你应付不来 只会伤了自己
Perhaps I could read the book.
或许我可以来读
Absolutely not. No, no.
绝对不行 不行
Aspirations of a do-gooder.
好心人想办好事
So? She's a scientist and braver than you, apparently.
那又怎样 她是个科学家 而且显然比你勇敢
Here's the thing -- Aida's not exactly my assistant.
问题是 艾达不是我的助理
So she is my assistant, but... she plugs into the wall.
所以她是我的助理 只是要插电
So it's like you say -- she's a tool.
就像你说的 她是个工具
I was designed to save lives, to be the shield.
我是被设计来拯救生命 做护盾的
You're developing a catchphrase.
你要制造流行语了
May, I can assure you
梅 我保证
she's as aboveboard as a... secret android could be.
她已经是最光明正大的秘密机器人了
Fitz-Simmons helped.
菲兹-西蒙斯也帮了忙
But... do you think that's a good idea?
但是 你觉得这样好吗
You said I can get hurt. Can she?
你说我或许会受伤 那她呢
If her files get corrupted -- She's a computer.
她的文件可能被损毁 她是台电脑
Perfect. Then it's just a download.
太好了 那就是下个载
She's the tech we need to save them.
她正是能救他们的科技
Well, this looks like the place.
看来就是这儿了
It's not ideal, but Mack -- he has a lot of pain.
虽不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦
I could survive off his pain for years.
我可以靠这痛苦存活多年
I know where you're being dragged down to.
我知道你要被拖去哪
I've escaped it before.
我从那儿逃出来过
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走
I'm never going back.
我绝不要回去
Please be careful with my baby.
对我的宝贝车温柔点
Scientifically impossible self-healing car.
从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车
That only works when I'm the Rider.
只有我是骑士时才能自愈
You're gonna let that stop you?
这样你就不追了
Daisy, we have to catch him, okay?
黛西 我们得抓住他
Mack can't control that thing.
迈克控制不了它
Attagirl. That's more like it.
好姑娘 这样才像话
I'm running out of time.
我要没时间了
The Chinatown guys have a warehouse not far from here.
华人帮在离这儿不远的地方有个仓库
Just go left, Daisy.
左转 黛西
Oh, I love this car.
我爱这车
I think you were right about us being pulled to the other side.
我觉得你说对了 我们是在被拉进另一边
The darkness is closing in around us.
黑暗在向我们压来
- What the hell is that? - Why did he stop reading the book?
-那是什么 -他怎么不看了
- You have to read it. - Because he's smart.
-你得看啊 -因为他够聪明
That book is too dangerous to use.
那本书太危险了 不该使用
- It should be locked up or burnt. - If you won't read it, I will.
-应该锁起来或烧了 -如果你不读 我来
Oh, come on! That's defeatist.
拜托 那是失败主义
It's surrender. It's a death sentence.
投降就是死亡
I'm not gonna do it to Simmons. Science can solve this.
我不会那么对西蒙斯 科学可以解决这问题
- ...it's too much for a human mind to bear. - Science can solve this.
-超过人脑的承受力 -科学可以解决这问题
- You want to tell that to Simmons? - Human mind.
-你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗 -人脑
- I don't. - Oh, I am so thick.
-我不想 -我好笨
Aida, read the book.
艾达 看那本书
She can process it better than anyone.
她比任何人都能更好地处理这些知识
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
Just understand what I'm saying, please.
听懂我的话 求你了
They can't hear me. Maybe you can.
他们听不到 或许你能
Fitz, Radcliffe just said it himself --
菲兹 拉德克里夫刚刚也说了
the human brain can't handle that book.
人脑不能应付那本书
Yeah, well, she's not human. Aida, the book.
是啊 她不是人 艾达 那本书
Perhaps I could read the book.
或许我可以来读
I'm sorry. What did you mean -- "Not human"?
抱歉 什么意思 "不是人"
Because Radcliffe and I built her, okay?
是拉德克里夫和我建造了她
Her mind can't be corrupted because it's just programming.
她的大脑不会被损坏 因为那都是程序
She's a perfect fit.
她非常合适
She can handle a quadrillion functions per second,
她每秒可以运行10的15次方个函数
and she can get us home.
她可以带我们回家
Fitz, that was not your call to make.
菲兹 这不是你能决定的
Absolutely, it is. Whose is it?
就是 那你说谁能决定
It's not yours. You're not the director anymore.
你不能 你已经不是局长了
I have just as much say in this as you do.
我跟你一样有发言权
What are you so angry about?
你气什么
Because you used to make decisions like that all the time,
因为你以前总做这样的决定
and then you stepped down.
然后你退位了
I did what was best for S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是为了神盾局好
Everybody is trying to do their best to prevent another tragedy...
每个人都在尽全力避免悲剧的发生
For you and Daisy, that meant throwing in the towel,
你和黛西认为那意味着投降
but we built Aida to protect agents like him.
但我们建造艾达就是为保护其他特工
I didn't throw in the towel.
我没有投降
I ran an illegal spy agency
我管理一个非法的间谍机构
using powered operatives on American soil.
在美国领土上使用异能特工
Do you think the President loved that about me?
你以为总统喜欢我这样吗
so that you could all continue in S.H.I.E.L.D.
这样你们才能继续在神盾局工作
You handed it over to a director who betrayed Simmons!
你把它交给了一个背叛了西蒙斯的局长
He sent her off, God knows where!
他把她送去了不知是哪里
We were having an argument.
我们之前还在吵架
Now she's out there, alone,
现在她一个人 不知在哪
He would never hurt her.
他绝不会伤害她的
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
We're gonna make sure of that.
我们会确保这一点
All right, well, I need you in this fight,
好吧 我需要你一起努力
'cause I got to get back to her.
才能回到她身边
I hope I've done the right thing.
希望我做得对
The pages are blank.
上面是空的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
It's nice to meet you, Jemma...Simmons.
很高兴认识你 珍玛·西蒙斯
I think we're finished here.
这里应该算完工了
Please. I already told you where he is.
求你 我已经告诉你他在哪了
What else do you want from me?
你还想知道什么
I want you to pay... with your life.
我要你...以命抵偿
You're smarter than that.
你没那么蠢
I've been a voice in your head all these years.
我这些年一直是你脑海中的声音
Now, finally, we get to speak face-to-face.
现在 我们终于可以面对面了
I've wanted you gone.
我一直希望你消失
But our work isn't done.
但我们的工作还未完成
We need to stop him.
我们得阻止他
Your time is over.
你的时间到了
No, no, no. Please, don't kill me!
不不 求你 别杀我
We had a deal. You still owe me vengeance.
我们说好的 你还欠我复仇
Your neighborhood is soaked in the blood I spilled for you.
你的街区浸满了我为你溅的血
None of that matters
那些都毫无意义
if I don't take down the monster behind all of this --
除非我能干掉制造了这一切的恶人
He will meet me, too.
他也会见到我的
It's getting darker,
越来越暗了
like it's pulling us down.
好像在把我们往下拖
All right, guys, we can finish the assembly from here.
好了 之后的组装我们可以完成
Clear this part of the building.
把这一区清空
Alternating probe and coupling lasers,
交替探针和耦合激光
built exactly to your specifications
完全按你给的参数制造
at 593.5 nanometers.
593.5纳米
I'm building an inter-dimensional gateway
我在建造一个跨维度大门
with an android I've created.
还是用我建造的机器人
If this works, I could die happy.
如果这成功 我可以死而无憾了
We've put our faith in a robot who says she hears ghosts.
我们信任了一个自称听到鬼魂的机器人
If it fails, you might die quickly.
如果失败了 你可能会死得很快
How is she doing that?
她怎么做到的
I'm not even gonna pretend to know.
我不会假装自己知道
May, I really wish you could see this.
梅 真希望你能看得到
Coulson, watch out!
科尔森 小心
Come on! Fight! You got to fight!
来 加油 你得撑住
We're running out of time!
我们要没时间了
Is she doing anything?
她在做什么吗
We're running out of time.
我们要没时间了
You can't hold on to Mack's body forever.
你不能永远占据迈克的身体
He doesn't have vengeance in him.
他内心没有复仇的念头
It's not ideal, but Mack -- he has a lot of pain.
并不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦
他失去了希望[也是女名霍普]He lost hope.
I could survive off his pain for years.
我可以靠这痛苦存活多年
I know where you're being dragged down to.
我知道你要被拖去哪
I've escaped it before.
我从那儿逃出来过
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走
I'm never going back.
我绝不要回去
Mack, don't do this.
迈克 别这样
You got to fight it.
你得抵抗它
I ain't going nowhere.
我哪也不去
No, they're in trouble!
不 他们有麻烦了
That would be a deadly mistake.
那会是个致命的错误
That's it! Fight!
就是这样 加把劲
We did it, Fitz! We did it! We did it, Fitz!
我们成功了 菲兹 我们成功了
- We did it. - Thank you.
-我们成功了 -谢谢
I knew you weren't gone.
我就知道你没有死
I won't survive this without you,
没有你我这回活不下来
but the truth is, you need me, too.
但实际上 你也需要我
How about a new one?
我们再做次交易如何
Give me my vengeance on Eli.
让我去找伊莱复仇
and I'll settle yours --
然后我来算你的账
Robbie, that -- that thing -- He took it out of me.
罗比 那个东西 他拿走了
Some of those things you said -- you --
你说的那些话 你
you said you were in pain.
你说你很痛苦
No, it's just a rough day.
不 只是今天不太好过
Where'd he take it?
他带它去哪了
Mace -- where is he?
梅斯 他在哪
Mace! I know what you did. Where the hell's Simmons?
梅斯 你知道你干了什么 西蒙斯在哪
Agent Fitz, it's good to see you back.
菲兹特工 很高兴你能回来
Simmons will be here in a moment.
西蒙斯马上就到
Yeah, well, I've heard that line before.
是啊 我听过这句话
I want to know where she's coming from
我要知道她会从哪里回来
'cause I heard you on the --
因为我听到你...
- Fitz -- where is he? - Jemma?
-菲兹 他在哪 -珍玛
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
I know you don't approve.
我知道你不赞同
But you promised you wouldn't open the Darkhold.
但你保证过不会打开《黑暗神书》
You broke that promise.
你没有遵守
You know, when this is over...
等这一切结束
you and I have a bottle of Haig to open.
我们要喝一杯海格兑和威士忌
Mack is still upstairs.
迈克还在楼上
I think he needs some time alone.
我觉得他需要时间一个人待着
He pulled the Rider out of Mack, but
他把骑士从迈克体内拉出来了
he's gone, I think.
但他可能是死了
Yeah, well, what he did should count for something.
他的付出应该有所意义
Mack got a lead on his uncle -- possible location.
迈克有了他舅舅的线索 大概位置
We'll follow it up, make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else.
我们会跟进 确保他不再伤害任何人
I thought I'd be seeing you.
我就知道我还会见到你
And I know you're not alone.
而且你不是一个人
Want to help settle my last score?
想帮我清算最后一笔账吗
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
*I saved the day*
*我拯救了大局*
*I saved the day*
*我拯救了大局*
*Don't be dismayed*
*别沮丧*
*The friends we made*
*我们交的那些朋友*
*I finally made...Aida*
*我终于做出了...艾达*
*The friends we made*
*我们交的那些朋友*
*Don't be dismayed*
*别沮丧*
No, I've said that already.
不对 这句已经有了
Uh, what else rhymes with "Aida"?
什么词跟"艾达"押韵
*She's not a grenade*
*她不是手榴弹*
Aida, what else rhymes with "Aida"?
艾达 什么词跟"艾达"押韵