神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第8集: 地狱动力学定律 The Laws of Inferno Dynamics

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
How do you create matter from nothing?
你要如何从无变有呢
No.
Pure carbon.
纯碳的
You have to put down the weapon.
请你放下武器
What did he do to us?
他对我们做了什么
The blast must have altered our state somehow.
爆炸一定是改变了我们的状态
Trapped between dimensions?
困在维度之间了
These boxes look empty, but they're not.
这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的
They harness energy from multiple dimensions.
它们汲取多个维度的能量
The people who constructed these boxes use a book.
建造这些箱子的人 用了一本书
It's too much for a human mind to bear.
它远超过人脑的承受力
Perhaps I could read the book.
或许我可以来读
I'm building an inter-dimensional gateway
我在建造一个跨维度大门
with an android I've created.
还是用我建造的机器人
- Robbie? - Mack got a lead on his uncle
-罗比 -迈克有了他舅舅的线索
possible location.
大概位置
Want to help settle my last score?
想帮我清算最后一笔账吗
漫威出品
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人 *PiPi* 胡说大王 小酸奶!
Out of my way. I need to see him.
别挡路 我要见他
How many are there? How many?!
有多少 有多少人
翻译 wdesty SophiaSaaaga Silence dzysteven 珈美 草草
Eli.
伊莱
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 校对&总监 草草 后期 饿得慌
Eli, we got a problem.
伊莱 有麻烦了
Cops, S.H.I.E.L.D. -- they're everywhere, man.
警察 神盾局 到处都是
Keep them busy. That's why I pay you.
拖住他们 我花钱雇你就是为了这个
You guys been paid yet?
你们拿到钱了吗
I haven't been paid.
我没拿到
You want us to go to war with S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你想让我们和神盾局开战
I don't know, man.
我看不行
You're right.
你说得对
A hard day's work deserves a hard day's pay.
干苦活儿 就该拿大钱
Hope you take diamonds.
希望你们收钻石
They're unrefined,
这些还未经加工
but they're priceless once properly cut.
但如果切割精湛 便会价值连城
Speaking of which,
说到这个
you may have to cut the rest out of his lungs.
你们可能得把剩下的从他肺里切出来
If S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to see what I'm creating...
神盾局想看我创造的东西
I'll show them.
我就给他们看
I'll show them all.
让他们都看到
神盾局特工第四季 第八集
神盾局特工第四季 第八集
神盾局特工第四季 第八集
神盾局特工
We're live in downtown L.A.,
我们在洛杉矶市中心直播
where several city streets have been blocked off
这里数条街被封锁了
due to what authorities are calling a potential threat.
官方称是因为有潜在威胁
The details are scarce,
具体情况尚不明确
but when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives on the scene,
但神盾局到达了现场
it suggests the threat may be an Inhuman one.
说明威胁可能是由异人引起的
Joining us on the phone right now
现在与我们电话连线的
is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. himself, Jeffrey Mace.
是神盾局局长杰弗里·梅斯
Director Mace, can you clear up some of the rumors
梅斯局长 您能不能澄清一些
about what's happening here right now?
关于现在情况的谣言
Of course, and thanks for taking my call.
当然了 感谢你跟我通话
The situation is
情况是
that there is an escaped fugitive on the loose,
有一名嫌犯在逃
and S.H.I.E.L.D. is assisting LAPD with the hunt.
神盾局正协助洛杉矶警局进行抓捕
Is the fugitive you're referring to Quake?
您所说的那名逃犯是震波女吗
There have been reports of seismic activity in the area.
有报道称 该地区有地震活动
No, I can assure you the threat is not Quake,
不 我保证 威胁不是震波女
and it is not Inhuman.
也不是异人
Then why the evacuation? Why is S.H.I.E.L.D. involved?
那为什么要疏散 为什么神盾局出动了
You know, it's still an active scene,
现在事态仍在发展
so I'm afraid I can't comment.
所以恐怕我无可奉告
But, uh, once the situation resolves,
但一旦问题解决了
we'll hold a full press conference.
我们会召开正式的新闻发布会
Hey, thanks for your time.
感谢你抽时间
It's like a circus out there.
那里简直一团乱
And that picture of me on the banner --
还有画面上我那张照片
Agreed -- not your best side.
同意 不是你最好的一张
I'll schedule a reshoot for this week.
这周我会安排重拍一次
Burrows. Give us the room.
伯罗斯 出去一下
How many people do we think Morrow has in there?
估计莫罗有多少人
A small army.
一小支军队
Leftovers from a Chinatown gang
华人帮的残兵
and some ex-cons he recruited while he was in prison.
还有他在监狱里招募的释放犯
- We need to move in. - Press is everywhere on this.
-我们得行动 -媒体都瞪眼盯着
We can't afford to be seen working with Daisy or Reyes.
我们不能被发现在跟黛西或雷耶斯合作
He's a vigilante killer.
他是个义警杀手
It's a little more complicated than that, but yes.
情况要更复杂一点 但是的
He's also nearly unstoppable, and he's on our side.
但他也几乎不可阻挡 而且站在我们这边
- And what happens when he's not? - Then we deal with him.
-等他不站在我们这边了呢 -那我们再对付他
But right now, the reality is this --
但现在 现实是
Eli Morrow just wiped out an entire S.H.I.E.L.D. Tac Team
伊莱·莫罗刚干掉了一支神盾局战术小队
with a few shards of carbon that he created out of thin air.
就用他凭空创造的一些碳碎片
And that's just what we've seen.
而那只是我们看到的
What else is he capable of?
他还有什么能力
We need the big guns on this one,
我们需要重武器来对付他
and Yo-Yo, Daisy, and Reyes are the biggest guns we have.
悠悠球 黛西和雷耶斯就是我们最强的武器
What about the science team?
科学小组呢
And I'm talking about Aida, specifically.
我是专指艾达
I mean, she did, after all,
毕竟 是她
bring you and Agent Fitz back from --
把你和菲兹特工从...
well, wherever the hell you were.
不管什么地方带回来了
If a similar technology is in play,
如果这是相似的科技
she could have a solve.
她可能有办法解决
What? You disagree?
怎么 你不同意
I don't, actually.
我没不同意
But...?
但是
All cards on the table?
明说吧
Aida's an android.
艾达是个机器人
She's -- W-What did you just say?
她是...你刚刚说什么
An android.
一个机器人
Had me fooled, too.
把我也给蒙住了
But that's...
但那
Okay.
好吧
I mean, forget about the fact that I was mildly attracted to her.
先别说我还有点喜欢上她了
That totally goes against the Sokovia Accords.
这完全违背了《索科威亚协议》
Doesn't anyone remember Ultron?
大家都把奥创忘了吗
Was this Radcliffe's doing?
这是不是拉德克里夫干的
Sir, we really don't have much time.
长官 我们真的没什么时间了
The point is, a good Director needs to know
重点是 一个优秀的局长需要了解
what assets he has at his disposal,
他能调用哪些人才
and in this case, I think Aida could be an asset --
在这个情况下 我认为艾达就是个人才
a risky one, but...it's your call.
是有些冒险 不过你来决定
Agent May, go to Dr. Radcliffe's lab and get Aida.
梅特工 去拉德克里夫博士的实验室找艾达来
I want her on this mission.
我要她参与这次行动
We'll dismantle her afterwards.
结束后再把她拆除
What about my assault team?
那我的突击队呢
You got the green light.
这次任你调遣
But, Coulson...
但是 科尔森
keep Daisy out of sight.
别让人看到黛西
Bold move -- telling him about Aida.
真够大胆的 居然告诉他艾达的事
It was a strategic play.
是战略性的一步棋
Felt like poking the bear?
想去挑事吗[戳熊]
More like feeding the bear.
喂熊还差不多
I'm hoping if give him something,
我希望如果我告诉他点事
maybe he'll give me something.
或许他也会跟我分享情报
Like Senator Nadeer.
比如纳迪尔参议员
I want to know what his deal is with her.
我想知道他们俩之间是怎么回事
She hates Inhumans, hates S.H.I.E.L.D.,
她憎恨异人 憎恨神盾局
yet he sends Simmons off to examine a new Inhuman for her.
但他却派西蒙斯去给她检查一个新转化的异人
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Tough, isn't it --
很难受吧
not to be the keeper of all the secrets?
不再是那个掌握所有秘密的人了
It's not about that.
不是因为这个
I just want to know whose side he's on.
我只是想知道他到底是站在哪边的
The only side he's ever been on -- his own.
他站在他始终站的那边 他自己的
You're right.
你说得对
Mace is a political animal.
梅斯是玩政治的
There's got to be something in it for him.
这其中肯定有他什么好处
Good luck figuring that out.
那你可有得琢磨了
Meanwhile, I'll be playing chauffeur to a robot.
我呢 要去给机器人当司机
Sorry.
抱歉
Didn't think you'd get stuck on a milk run to Radcliffe's.
没想到你会被派去拉德克里夫那儿跑腿
We're gonna miss you in the field.
你不能一起来执行任务真遗憾
I'll catch up.
我随后就到
Can't let you have all the fun.
乐子不能让你们独享了
When this is over, it's time --
等这一切结束 就不再等了
we are cracking that bottle.
我们要开那瓶酒
You don't have to twist my arm.
你不用强迫我的
I wouldn't dare. You might whip my ass.
我可不敢 你大概会揍扁我
Just finished a scan of the building.
刚完成对楼体的扫描
I'm uploading signatures now.
我正在上传结构特征
Copy that.
收到
Yo, I'm not wearing a mask, man.
我不要戴面具 哥们
It's not a mask -- it's a balaclava.
这不是面具 这是巴拉克拉瓦面罩
Thought that was a dessert.
听这名字我还以为是甜点
What? No, ma-- Never mind.
什么 不 算了
Director just wants you to keep a low profile.
局长只是想让你低调一点
There's a lot of media out here.
外面有很多媒体
I don't answer to him.
我不听命于他
No, you don't.
是啊 没错
Guy you answer to is a lot more unforgiving.
你听命的那家伙比他无情多了
Yeah, well, you know a little something about that now, don't you?
是啊 你现在也有所了解了 不是吗
Well, hopefully, when all this is over,
希望等这一切结束
he won't be anybody's boss anymore.
他不能再对任何人发号施令
Amen to that, brother.
非常同意 哥们
All good?
一切都好吗
Yeah.
是的
Robbie's on his way to Daisy,
罗比去找黛西了
and, uh, Yo-Yo's already with her.
而悠悠球已经跟她在一起了
Agent Simmons, the gang's all here and in position.
西蒙斯特工 人员都到齐各就各位了
Copy that, Agent Coulson.
收到 科尔森特工
Fitz, do we have thermals off the satellite?
菲兹 我们有卫星热感成像吗
Morrow's men retreated inside a few minutes ago.
莫罗的手下几分钟前撤进了楼里
All of them?
全部撤进去了吗
Yeah. Strange.
是啊 很奇怪
Zephyr to Assault Team --
和风呼叫突击队
be aware that all Morrow's men have pulled back.
请注意 所有莫罗的手下都撤进了楼里
You need to be ready for anything.
做好准备应对任何状况
Shards of carbon out of thin air --
凭空出现的碳碎片
it's not possible. You can't create something out of nothing.
这不可能 你不能无中生有
First law of thermodynamics.
热力学第一定律
Exactly.
没错
Even in the realm of quantum vacuum fluctuations,
即使是在量子真空波动的领域
there are still laws.
也是有定律的
So how's he doing it?
那他是怎么做到的
Maybe it's magic.
也许是魔法
I do not like magic. Or clowns.
我不喜欢魔法 也不喜欢小丑
Or clowns with knives...
更不喜欢在暗地里
in the dark.
拿着刀的小丑
Reading another earthquake -- 1-4.
读取到另一波地震 1-4级
For the record, it wasn't me.
我声明 不是我干的
Yeah, well, all the same, Daisy,
不管怎样 黛西
I'd like to look at the new gauntlets after the mission --
任务完成后 让我看看你的新护臂
check that they're calibrated correctly.
检查一下校准是否精确
They are -- trust me.
精确的 相信我
The effect on my bones is a tenth of what it was.
对我骨头的影响只有之前的十分之一了
Here comes Burning Man.
火人来了
Any life on your side?
你那边有发现人吗
No.
没有
You sure Eli's in there?
你确定伊莱在里面吗
Let's find out.
进去看看就知道了
Assault Team, you have a go.
突击队 可以行动
Copy.
收到
Breaching now.
立刻攻入
Looks all clear to me...
看来安全
which means it isn't.
所以肯定有问题
I hear something -- water running.
我听到有声音 水流声
Can you do a little recon up ahead?
你能侦查一下吗
Well, that depends.
视情况而定
If "recon" means "look around," sure.
如果侦查是指四处看看的话 当然可以
Yo-Yo!
悠悠球
You like playin' with fire, Eli?
你喜欢玩火 伊莱
Let's play.
那就来吧
Director -- Sir, I-if I may explain,
局长 长官 能否容我解释一下
I wasn't trying to fool anyone.
我没打算欺骗任何人
But you did. Aida fooled everyone.
但你就是骗了人 艾达骗过了所有人
She's quite amazing, Doctor -- totally lifelike.
她真了不起 博士 非常逼真
Well, the LMD program was designed to save lives --
生化机器人替身项目的目的在于拯救生命
the lives of -- of -- of agents in the field,
拯救那些执行外勤任务的特工的生命
of the Director.
局长的生命
Oh, I understand the allure.
我明白其诱人之处
An android like Aida could be used as a soldier,
艾达这样的机器人可以做战士
a spy, a decoy.
间谍 或替身
Or a chef, if you like.
你想让她做大厨也行
Sir...I realize how this must look.
长官 我知道这看起来很不好
Genius scientist with a questionable past
有黑历史的天才科学家
forgetting to ask for the proper clearances,
没有申请该申请的批准
et cetera, et cetera.
诸如此类
But I assure you -- all of my data is yours.
但我向您保证 我的数据都属于您
I'm an open book.
我没有秘密[打开的书]
Book.
Right.
是啊
That Arch-gateway thing
上次救了团队的
that saved the team on their last mission --
像拱门一样的东西...
Aida designed and built it, yes?
是艾达设计建造的吗
Which proves how valuable she can be.
这证明了她的价值
Is this what showed her how to build it?
是这个教她怎么建的吗
The book...helped, yes.
那本书 确实帮了她
I want to know more about it.
我想知道具体情况
Well, all I know is
据我所知
it's a very powerful piece of technology.
那是一项威力无穷技术
It's like a -- like a tablet that can read your mind --
就像...一个会读心的平板电脑
very intimidating, frankly,
说实话有点吓人
which is why we had Aida read it.
所以我们让艾达去读它
It's a good job we did.
幸好我们那么做了
Otherwise, Agents Coulson and Fitz
否则科尔森和菲兹特工
would have been lost in the dimensional vacuum of space-time.
就会迷失在时空的维度真空里
So the book intimidates you,
所以那本书让你害怕
but Aida doesn't intimidate you?
艾达却不让你害怕吗
No, not at all. Why?
对 完全不怕 怎么了
What are your plans for her?
你打算让她做什么
- Well, that depends. - On?
-看情况 -看什么情况
Her next mission.
看她下次任务的表现
We need to get you up to the Zephyr
我们得送你上和风
so Simmons can check you out.
让西蒙斯给你检查下
I'm fine. We have a job to do.
我没事 我们有任务在身
Thanks.
谢了
I'm just trying to help you out. Why you being so cold?
我只是想帮忙 你干吗这么冷淡
I'm not being cold.
我没有冷淡
I just got hit by a giant fireball,
我刚被一个大火球砸到
I lost my favorite jacket,
烧坏了我最喜欢的外套
and you're treating me like a niia.
你又像对小女孩一样对我大惊小怪
You okay?
你怎么样
Better than them, apparently.
比他们好点
- Anything on Robbie? - No.
-有罗比的消息吗 -没有
His camera's all glitchy.
他的摄像头出故障了
The feed keeps cutting in and out.
图像时断时续
Going through the fire probably didn't help.
大概是因为正在穿过火墙
Hang on. We got something.
等下 能看清了
Is this thing on? Anyone seeing this?
这东西还管用吗 能看见吗
We do.
我们看得见
What the...?
搞什么
Looks like the power cells from Momentum Lab,
看起来像动力实验室的电池箱
except economy-sized.
不过放大了
Morrow has created a giant battery for himself,
莫罗建造了一个量子能源的
filled with quantum energy.
大型电池
Well, not "created," exactly.
不能算是创造[建造]
- No, no, no! Don't go in there! - Robbie?
-别 别进去 -罗比
The comms must be fried.
估计通讯器烧坏了
What the hell is that?
那是什么
What's that object on the wall?
墙上是什么
Hope it's not cesium again.
希望不要再是铯
Cesium? Is that what ignited the entry hall?
铯 那是入口走廊里点燃的物质吗
Based on the spectral analysis of Yo-Yo's jacket, yeah.
从悠悠球外套的光谱分析来看 是的
It's highly unstable.
这物质极不稳定
And pyrophoric, yeah. Reacts on contact with water.
而且接触水后能自燃
First carbon, now cesium --
先是碳 现在是铯
it's like Morrow is testing his abilities,
莫罗好像在按元素周期表
making his way through the periodic table.
挨个创造 测试自己的能力
Who knows what other traps he's set?
谁知道他还设了什么陷阱
I do.
我知道
I've seen that setup before.
我见过那个装置
Don't touch that.
别碰它
Eli.
伊莱
You don't belong here, Robbie.
你不该来 罗比
Go home.
回家去
Please.
求你了
I will...
我会回去
once you're dead.
等你死了的
- What the hell just happened? - Robbie's down.
-发生什么了 -罗比受伤了
- I'm going in. - Daisy, wait.
-我要进去 -黛西 等等
You realize we're trying to hide you from the press, right?
你知道我们不想让媒体发现你吧
"A" -- I don't care. "B" -- that wasn't me.
首先 我不在乎 其次 那不是我
Um, guys, the problem is bigger than you think.
那个 问题比你们想的更严重
There's something in that building everyone needs to see.
大家都得看看楼里的一样东西
The demon core? Seriously?
恶魔核心 真的假的
You cannot make this stuff up.
你玩意编都编不出
I didn't name it that.
不是我命名的
The physicists at Los Alamos did.
是洛斯阿拉莫斯的物理学家命名的
This is the last image before Robbie's feed cut out.
这是罗比传输中断前最后的图像
They do look awfully similar -- whatever they are.
看起来的确很相似 不管这是什么
- It's a fail-safe. - It's a fuel source.
-是保险装置 -是燃料源
Well, it's both --
两者皆是
powering not just the cell, but Eli himself.
不仅给电池供能 也给伊莱供能
But it's also the perfect insurance policy
它同时也是完美的保险
to keep us all at bay.
防止我们靠近
Now -- Now, when you say "fail-safe"...
你说保险装置是指...
See this beryllium lid?
看这个铍盖子
It's a neutron reflector
它是中子反射器
rigged to drop at the touch of a finger.
手指一碰就会掉
If that lid drops into place,
如果它掉下去
it would trigger supercritical mass.
就会触发超临界质量
Time-out.
等等
Fail-safe, supercritical mass --
保险装置 超临界质量
are you guys talking about what I think you're talking about?
你们说的是我想的那意思吗
Eli's made his way through the periodic table,
伊莱按元素周期表一路造物
all the way to plutonium.
一直造到了钚
And if Matchstick messes with it?
要是火柴人乱动呢
Time for Plan "B".
该执行B计划了
Anyone?
有想法吗
Feel free to chime in.
随便说
Guess I'm not the only one with a secret.
看来我不是唯一有秘密的人
Between the radioactive plutonium
放射性的钚
and the quantum energy fields bombarding you
加上被量子能量场轰击
and the carbon spike --
还有碳刺
a normal person would have been dead 10 times over, but...
一般人早就死不止十次了 但是
I guess you're not normal, are you?
看来你不是一般人 对吧
Come closer.
靠近点
I'll show you what I am.
我会让你知道我是什么
I heard stories in prison --
我在监狱里听过传闻
whispers of a demon, Ghost Rider.
关于一个恶魔 恶灵骑士
My own nephew?
竟然是我的亲外甥
How?
怎么会
It was 'cause of you.
都是因为你
The night of the drive-by --
那晚的飞车扫射
they were trying to kill you...
他们想杀的是你
for things you've done.
就因为你做的那些事
No, it was the Bauers -- Joe and Lucy.
不 是鲍尔夫妇 乔和露西
They started this! They lied.
是他们引发了这一切 他们撒谎了
You think I give a rat's ass about any of that?
你觉得我在乎这些吗
A bunch of scientists fighting over some stupid book?
一群科学家要争什么破书
All the killing, the bodies,
那么多的杀戮 死了那么多人
the lives destroyed.
毁了那么多人生
I never meant for any of this to happen, Robbie.
我也不想这样 罗比
I never wanted to hurt you.
我从没想要伤害你
We trusted you, Tío --
我们那么相信你 舅舅
Gabe and me.
我和加布
We loved you like a father...
我们爱你如父亲
and you tore it all apart.
你却毁了这一切
I know.
我知道
Why?
为什么
Why'd you do it...
你为什么要这么做
become a killer?
变成一个杀人犯
Well, I guess it runs in the family.
这大概是我们家族的通病
You had a PhD.
你有博士学位
You had us.
你有我们
You had a good job.
有份好工作
A good job?
好工作
Those gueros at Momentum thought they were doing me a favor.
那群动力实验室的白人以为他们是在施舍我
They looked at me like they were better,
他们觉得自己高人一等
like they were smarter.
觉得自己更聪明
The condescension in their eyes...
他们眼神中的那种傲慢
They got what they deserved.
他们是罪有应得
You had to get vengeance.
你是想复仇
Not vengeance -- respect!
不是复仇 是尊重
You have no idea
你根本不知道
how hard I worked every day of my life.
我每天工作得多辛苦
To claw my way, just to get in that damn door.
努力拼搏 就为了进那扇门
Sure, I made mistakes, like any kid.
没错 我犯过错 每个孩子都会犯错
And I paid for them.
但我也付出了代价
But it didn't matter.
但这些都没用
From high school to grad school, no one believed in me!
从高中到研究生 没人相信我
They thought I was cheating.
他们都认为我在作弊
They thought I wasn't capable!
他们都认为我做不到
Shut me out.
排斥我
Well, guess what -- - guess what I'm capable of now.
猜怎么着 瞧我现在能耐多大
I can create a city out of nothing,
我可以凭空创造出一座城市
or I can cover it in volcanic rock.
也可以覆手就让火山岩埋住它
Robbie...
罗比
I am becoming a god.
我在变成神
You better be.
你最好真成了神[上帝]
Because the devil is coming for you.
因为魔鬼要来找你了
Remember -- I gave you a chance to leave.
记住 我给过你脱身的机会
Whatever happens next... is on you.
接下来发生的事 只能怪你自己
Agent Coulson, I took the liberty
科尔森特工 我自作主张
of bringing Dr. Radcliffe up to speed.
跟拉德克里夫博士交待了大致情况
Yes, quantum cells, flaming skulls, androids --
没错 量子电池 火头人 机器人
just another day at S.H.I.E.L.D., huh?
又是神盾局普通的一天
What's all this?
这是什么
Components from the transdimensional Arch
跨维度拱门的部件
and the neodymium core from an EMP generator.
和电磁脉冲发生器的钕核
Aida thought they could be quite useful.
艾达觉得可能有用
Aida thinks?
艾达会思考
Maybe about electric sheep.
或许会想电子羊
I take it that was a joke and does not require a response.
这应该是句玩笑话 不用回应
Nice to see you made it.
很高兴你来了
Just following orders.
只是服从命令罢了
Need all hands on deck on this one.
这次需要大家齐心协力
Still, Director, you didn't need to come all this way.
不过你没必要大老远跑来的 局长
And miss the opportunity of seeing a nuclear weapon up close?
错过如此近距离看核武器的机会吗
Not a chance.
不可能
How close do you mean?
你想要多近
I think it's time the public sees
我觉得该让公众看到
the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in action.
神盾局局长参与行动了
Walk with me, Phil.
跟我来 菲尔
I've got a plan.
我有个计划
Absorption plates, frequency mounts,
吸收板 频架
resonant processor units -- the results don't lie.
谐振处理器单元 结果不会撒谎
They're perfect.
护臂很完美
They might be a little snug,
虽然有点紧
but they've got me close to full strength, so...
但让我能几乎恢复全力 所以
thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, the good news is, you're definitely
好消息是 这一带的
not responsible for the seismic activity in the area.
地震绝对不是你造成的
As I've said repeatedly.
我说过很多次了
Yeah, but now it's really true.
是啊 但现在是千真万确了
Ah, the Arch. I take it Aida's arrived?
拱门 艾达到了呗
Don't look so excited, but yes.
别那么激动嘛 不过是的
She's here,
她到了
along with Dr. Radcliffe and Director Mace.
还有拉德克里夫博士和梅斯局长
Oh, well, then, the day is officially saved.
那么我们就算正式有救了
No love for your new Director?
不喜欢新局长吗
- He's a lying weasel. - We don't trust him.
-他是个骗子小人 -我们不信任他
Really? What'd he do?
不是吧 他做什么了
All due respect, sir, that's the most ridiculous idea
恕我直言 长官 这是我今天听过的
I've heard all day, and it's been a long day.
最荒唐的主意了 今天已经够荒唐了
I understand your concern, but I'll be right there in the mix.
我理解你的担忧 但我也会参与的
You want to send Yo-Yo back into that building
你想让悠悠球再回到那栋楼里
to grab a hunk of plutonium,
把一块钚
an unstable, radioactive substance.
一种不稳定的放射性物质拿出来
We'd put her in a hazmat suit.
我们给她穿件防护服
Not sure they're built for running.
穿那玩意应该跑不起来
She's in no condition to go back into the field.
她现在的状态根本不能继续执行任务
I'm right here, and I can speak for myself.
我就在这儿呢 我能自己说话
My condition is fine.
我的状态没问题
You're not fine. There's got to be a better plan.
你有问题 肯定有更好的办法
It's not your decision, Agent Mackenzie.
这不由你决定 麦肯锡特工
We got to get that bomb out of Morrow's possession.
我们得把炸弹从莫罗那里夺走
Sir, maybe you should stick to optics
长官 或许你还是该做你的表面功夫
and let someone else handle tactics.
让别人去操心战术
Mack.
迈克
Director...
局长
can I talk to you for a minute?
能跟你谈谈吗
Elena...
埃琳娜
please, I'm trying to protect you.
求你 我只是想保护你
So it's "Elena" now, is it?
我又是"埃琳娜"了
Where has that been for the past three months?
这三个月来怎么不见你这么亲
Come on.
得了
You know how I feel about you.
你了解我对你的感受
Well, if you bothered to take the time,
如果你真愿意费心
you would realize I have many gifts.
就会知道 我虽然很有天赋
But reading minds is not one of them.
但不包括读心术
So, where is this Inhuman being held?
这个异人被关在了哪里
I have no idea.
我不知道
The Director literally made me put a bag over my head,
局长给我头上套了个袋子
had me whisked away.
然后让人带我走的
It's kidnapping.
这就是绑架
And he lied to everyone about it.
他还对所有人都隐瞒了
And if the Director's involved with Senator Nadeer,
如果局长跟纳迪尔参议员有瓜葛
there's no telling what they've got planned.
谁知道他们计划了什么
It just doesn't make any sense.
这没道理
Director Mace is an Inhuman,
梅斯局长是个异人
and all that senator does is spew hate about us.
而那个参议员净到处喷我们
What's wrong?
怎么了
I feel a quake coming.
我感到了震波
Is that even possible?
这有可能吗
The gauntlets can absorb a wide range of infrasonic waves.
护臂能吸收范围很广的次声波
Better to shield your bones from further damage.
以避免你的骨头进一步遭受伤害
Impressive you can feel it all the way up here.
你居然能在这里就感觉到 真是不可思议
The epicenter's right where Eli set up shop.
震中就在伊莱建箱子的地方
That can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
Something he created in there is the cause,
他在那里创造的东西引发了震动
whether it's the power cell or --
不管是量子电池
- No, he's not "creating" anything. - Here we go again.
-不 他没有"造物" -又来了
There's an order to things in this seemingly chaotic universe.
这看似混乱的宇宙是有规律的
There are laws, okay?
有定律的
And one of those laws says that every speck of matter
其中一条定律就说 每一点的物质
that makes up every animal, vegetable, mineral --
构成了每个动物 蔬菜 矿物的物质
no matter how much it changes,
不管它如何改变
it comes from somewhere, belongs somewhere.
都是来自某处的
Its natural state...
其自然状态
its home.
它的家园
It's kind of a lovely sentiment,
这观点还挺可爱的
even if it was completely unintentional.
虽然他完全不自知
So, what's the cause of the quake?
那么震动是什么引起的
Grand larceny.
大盗
You're losing them, Jeffrey.
你要管不住他们了 杰弗里
Yeah, well, maybe if you backed me up once in a while,
是啊 或许如果你偶尔挺我一次
- I wouldn't be. - I won't back a bad plan.
-也不会如此 -我不能支持坏计划
Or any plan that's not yours or
或是任何不是你提出的计划
part of your agenda.
不服务于你的目的的计划
- What agenda? - Oh, come on, Phil.
-什么目的 -得了 菲尔
Make up your mind. You want to be Director or not?
拿定主意吧 你到底想不想做局长
'Cause I'm not some meat puppet
我可不是个傀儡
who's just gonna smile and roll over on command.
只管保持微笑 你一发话就顺从
No one's asking you to roll over,
没人叫你顺从谁
but you do have a nice smile.
但你的笑容还真是不错
You stepped down from this job, yet ever since I took over,
是你自己退位的 可自从我接手
you've been running around on this plane,
你就一直在这架飞机上忙活
doing what you want, whenever you want.
什么时候 想做什么都随你心意
You mean saving lives -- that kind of thing?
你是指救命之类的吗
I mean using fugitives and killers to do your dirty work,
我是指利用逃犯和杀人犯替你动手
building robots, keeping secrets from me?
建机器人 隐瞒我
You want to talk about secrets? Fine. Let's do it.
你想谈隐瞒 好啊 我们谈吧
Let's start with the secret plan you cut with Senator Nadeer.
首先就是你和纳迪尔参议员的秘密计划
Who told you about that?
谁告诉你的
A ghost.
Did you know she has an Inhuman prisoner locked away,
你知道她关押了一名异人囚徒吗
like some sort of lab experiment?
好像是个实验
住玻璃房的人别冲人家扔石头就是自己有问题别说别人
What's that phrase about glass houses?
关于玻璃房的那句俗语怎么说的
You're an Inhuman.
你是个异人
Why would you want to work with someone who hates us so much?
你为什么要跟一个那么恨我们的人合作
You want to know why?
你想知道原因
Take a look in the mirror.
去照镜子吧
Senator Nadeer has photos of you in the prison with Reyes
纳迪尔参议员有你和雷耶斯在监狱里的照片
and that dead gangster he left behind --
还有被他杀死的那个黑帮分子
Santino Noguera.
桑蒂诺·纳加拉
And she was gonna go public.
她威胁要公布
Can you imagine the press?
能想象媒体的报道吗
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
"神盾局特工
working with domestic terrorists and murderers."
跟国内恐怖分子和杀人犯合作"
You were trying to protect S.H.I.E.L.D.
你是想保护神盾局
That's the job I was hired to do.
这是我受雇来做的工作
Did I let Agent Simmons go examine an Inhuman?
我让西蒙斯特工去检查一个异人了吗
Yeah.
是的
Did I want to know more about him?
我想更多地了解他吗
Absolutely.
当然了
But I didn't have that option at the time.
但我当时并没有这样的选择
Why the hell didn't you just come to me in the first place?
你当初为什么不来找我
Now, why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
In case you haven't noticed, Phil,
如果你还没发现 菲尔
we're not a team that trusts.
我们并不是个相互信任的团队
We're not a team at all.
我们根本就不是个团队
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
But we damn well better become one
但我们必须得团队合作
if we're gonna stop Eli Morrow
才能阻止伊莱·莫罗
from blowing up half of Los Angeles.
炸毁半个洛杉矶
Oh, that. Right.
这个 对了
Fitz figured that out.
菲兹已经想明白了
See this?
瞧见了吗
This is water.
这是水
I'm so impressed.
厉害啊
Yeah, I forgot -- you weren't very good at science.
我忘了 你科学课学得不好
You see, water's not a base element --
瞧 水不是基本元素
it's a compound.
而是化合物
Not just any compound --
不是普通的化合物
it's the next step in the evolution of my power --
这是我能力进化的下一步
creating life.
创造生命
You know, you might want to get a girlfriend first.
你或许该先找个女朋友
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, Eli,
抱歉戳破你的幻想 伊莱
but you're not a god.
但你不是神
Turns out you're still just a petty thief.
原来 你还是个小贼
We found him outside. No gun on him -- just this.
我们在外面发现了他 没带枪 只有这个
Agent Coulson... you should be dead.
科尔森特工 你应该已经死了
I get that a lot.
我常听人这么说
Never gets old, though.
永远不会听腻
- Means I'm still here. - How?
-这代表我还活着 -怎么会
I watched you get vaporized.
我看着你被汽化的
Just the fact that you're asking, "How?"
光是你还要问"怎么会"
shows how little you know about what happened...
就说明你根本不明白究竟发生了什么
or what's about to.
还有将要发生什么
I'm not sure if that's an insult or a threat.
我都不知道那是侮辱还是威胁
Either way -- not a good idea.
不管怎样 都不是好主意
Should be the last of them. How are we doing?
应该没别人了 怎么样了
We're close.
快好了
The core should be placed here,
核要放置在这里
directly underneath the cell.
就在电池箱正下方
Time for you to work your magic, my dear.
该让你施展魔法了 亲爱的
I don't perform magic, Doctor.
我不施魔法 博士
Magic involves deception.
魔法是欺骗
Yeah, I just meant it's time to start connecting the power cells.
是啊 我就是说得该开始联接电池了
I really need to update your cache of common vernacular.
我真的得更新你的日常俗语缓存了
You really think the magnet's gonna be strong enough to hold him down?
你真认为磁铁足以按住他吗
The neodymium core is no ordinary magnet.
钕核不是普通磁铁
It enabled the Watchdogs' EMP device
它让监察者的电磁脉冲设备
to knock out the power in several cities.
给多个城市造成了断电
I can't believe she's a robot.
真不敢相信她是机器人
She's so lifelike.
好像人啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm learning.
我还在学习
What Aida neglected to add was that the core is useless
艾达没有说的是 核想要发挥作用
unless we get the other half properly placed
就必须把另一半放置好
and we manage to get the rest of the gate up in time.
同时我们得及时完成余下的大门建设
Yeah, we will... barring an earthquake.
我们会完成的 除非发生地震
Leave those to me, okay?
这个交给我吧
Everyone leaves like we came -- in one piece.
大家都会好好离开这儿的
Robbie, can you hear me?
罗比 听得到吗
How could you do that to your own nephew?
你怎么能这么对你亲外甥
You know he's more than that, what he's capable of.
你知道他没那么简单 你知道他的本事
I'm still standing, Coulson.
我还没死 科尔森
Oh, but it's like when we were in the other place --
但感觉就像我们在那个地方的时候
something's pulling at me.
有什么在拉我
He's dying in there.
他要死了
We need to get him out.
我们得把他弄出来
What does he mean, "other place"?
他什么意思"那个地方"
You ever heard of the law of conservation of mass?
你知道物质守恒定律吗
Of course I have.
当然
I have a damn PhD in engineering.
我是工程学博士
Oh, right. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉了
Then you know matter can't be created or destroyed.
那你就知道物质是不能被创造或毁灭的
Except I've proven it's not true.
但我已证明了事实并非如此
I'm rewriting the laws of nature.
我在改写自然的定律
Yeah, but you're drunk on power
是啊 但你太醉心于力量
or drinking your own Kool-Aid
或是被自己的胡言乱语蒙蔽了
or drunk on Powerade -- I don't know.
或是醉心于自己的胡言乱语什么的
The point is, you're not creating energy, Eli --
总之 你并没有在创造能量 伊莱
you're stealing it.
你在盗取能量
Stealing it?
盗取
From where?
从哪盗取
Remember when you thought I was dead?
记得你原以为我死了吗
I was actually right in front of you,
我当时其实就在你眼前
trapped between dimensions.
困在维度之间
Ask Robbie -- he was there.
你可以问罗比 他当时也在
It's true.
是真的
Right now, Robbie's feeling the pull from that other place
现在 罗比感受到的正是那里的拉力
because he's trapped in a box
因为他被困在了一个箱子里
with a bunch of quantum energy that doesn't belong here,
而箱子里充满了不属于这世界的量子能
and it sure as hell doesn't belong to you.
这些能量更不属于你
Thus -- thief.
所以 你是个贼
You're lying.
你撒谎
No. It gets worse.
不 还更糟
Every time you steal quantum energy,
每次你盗取量子能
it causes a seismic rift.
都会造成震裂
The more you take, the bigger the quake,
你取的越多 震动就越强
which causes a problem, 'cause, you know, plutonium.
这是个问题 因为 钚
Listen to him, Tio.
听他的 舅舅
You don't want to drag them down with you.
你不想也拖累他们
Do you know how hard I had to work to get here,
你知道我为了今日付出了多少努力吗
to achieve what I've achieved?!
这成就的代价有多高
And you call me a thief
你敢说我是贼
a fraud?
骗子
Careful, Aida. Our lives depend on this.
小心 艾达 这事关我们的性命
Yours in particular.
尤其是你的命
They're getting stronger.
越来越强了
It's like riding a choppy wave.
就像在驾驭汹涌巨浪
Did you get the other magnet to Yo-Yo?
你把另一块磁铁给悠悠球了吗
Yes. She's got it.
嗯 她拿到了
We can't handle another tremor like that.
不能再出现那样的震颤了
If that beryllium lid drops into place,
如果那个铍盖盖上
the plutonium goes nuclear.
钚就会变成核弹
That's not helping, Simmons. I'm --
这话没用 西蒙斯
I'm absorbing the quakes as best I can.
我已经在尽力吸收震动了
How much can those gauntlets take?
那副护臂还能坚持多久
It's not the gauntlets I'm worried about.
我担心的不是她的护臂
Eli, wake up.
伊莱 醒醒吧
Don't you see what's happening?
你还看不清情况吗
Don't let your ego blind you to the truth.
别因为自大而看不见真相
What you call truth, Agent Coulson,
你所谓的真相 科尔森特工
I call theory.
我称之为理论
That bomb goes off, everyone dies,
那颗炸弹爆炸 大家都得死
you included.
包括你
You're wrong!
你错了
The Darkhold has shown me the way.
《黑暗神书》已让我看清前路
I can create life, even after death.
我死后仍可以创造生命
Can a petty thief do that, huh?
小偷能做到吗
That bomb isn't a fail-safe, is it?
那炸弹并不是保险装置吧
It's your end game.
是你的终极计划
It's not my end --
不是我的终结
it's yours.
是你的
Uh, guys?
各位
We got to go.
我们得走了
Almost there.
就好了
Come on.
拜托
Robbie, I need you to fight.
罗比 你得加把劲
Get out of that box.
从那儿出来
We had a deal.
我们说好的
Well, let's finish it.
我们做个了结吧
All teams...go hot.
各小队 行动
It's too...strong!
太强了
Daisy!
黛西
Robbie!
罗比
It's all right, Agent Simmons.
没事的 西蒙斯特工
I won't bleed out.
我不会流血致死的
The synthetic blood is mostly for appearances.
人工血只是为了装样子
But you're in pain. I don't understand.
但你很疼 我不懂
Dr. Radcliffe programmed me to be a decoy.
拉德克里夫博士将我设计成了替身
I need to exhibit the proper response to human sensations,
我必须展现出正常的人类反应
and I was programmed to feel them.
我被编程为会感受到人类感受
Including pain.
包括疼痛
Yes.
是的
It's quite awful.
感觉很糟
I'm so sorry, Aida.
真抱歉 艾达
I got to get outside.
我得出去
It's too much.
太强了
- I got to get out. - Daisy.
-我得出去 -黛西
Is that Quake?
那是震波女吗
Are you involved?
这事跟你有关吗
- Wait, wait. - Quake.
-等等 -震波女
Director said you wasn't here.
局长说你没在的
Have you been here the whole time?
你一直都在吗
Was S.H.I.E.L.D. lying all along?
神盾局一直在撒谎吗
What happened?
怎么回事
- Director Mace lied. - They lied to us.
-梅斯局长撒谎了 -他们骗了我们
- Was S.H.I.E.L.D. behind this? - Calm down.
-这事跟神盾局有关吗 -安静
Quiet, please.
安静 拜托
Please.
行了
You're right --
你们是对的
I lied to you.
我骗了你们
Quake was here the entire time.
震波女的确一直都在
But she was not responsible for the danger here today.
但今天这里的危机并非是她造成的
Agent Johnson...
约翰逊特工
saved us all.
拯救了我们大家
Just go with it. You'll thank me later.
配合我 你回头会感谢我的
We need to get this to Gabe.
我们得把车交给加布
Belongs to him now.
这车现在是他的了
I wouldn't count out the previous owner just yet.
我暂时还不会认定前任车主就没了
You think Robbie will make it back?
你觉得罗比还能回来吗
The last Ghost Rider did.
上个恶灵骑士就回来了
Wait a minute. Wait. What?
等等 什么
Long story. Regardless,
说来话长 不管怎样
I don't think we've seen the last of Mr. Reyes.
我认为我们还会见到雷耶斯先生
Everyone's in the common room,
大家都在休息室
if you want to join us.
如果你想加入的话
I think I already did.
我觉得我已经加入了
I'm sorry the Director put you on the spot like that
很抱歉局长当着媒体让你
in front of the press. He called an audible on me.
有口莫辩 我之前也不知道的
He can do that, huh?
他有这权力 是吧
What I'm saying is,
我的意思是
if you don't want to be an agent again,
如果你不想再做特工
we can work something out.
我们可以另想办法
Got to be honest. I -
老实说
I don't know how I feel about being back --
我不知道我对回来是什么想法
the rules, regulations. But...
纪律 规矩 但是
there were a few things I've missed.
我还是有些想念的事的
They missed you, too.
他们也想你
Plus, it doesn't hurt
而且 神盾局的
that the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. is an Inhuman.
新脸面人物是个异人也好
Your idea?
你觉得呢
I thought the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be an Inhuman --
我觉得神盾局的新脸面就该是个异人
didn't mean him, though.
但我不是指他
Yeah, right.
得了
Maybe in the comic-book version.
或许在漫画书里还行吧
Where you going?
你去哪
I was just gonna grab you a beer.
我刚要给你拿瓶啤酒
- Not thirsty. - Look...
-不渴 -听我说
I know you're leaving 'cause of me,
我知道你是因为我才想离开
and I wish you wouldn't.
我希望你别走
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Well, it's because...
因为
I recently, uh...
我最近
I went to a bad place --
经历了不好的事
in my head, I mean, and,
心理层面上的
I wanted to talk.
我想找人聊聊
Unless you're saying that we're not friends anymore.
除非你觉得我们不再是朋友了
Friends?
朋友
Is that what we are?
我们就是朋友吗
I can't figure you out, Turtleman.
我搞不懂你 小乌龟
We flirt, we talk on the phone, we go to dinner,
我们调情 煲电话粥 去吃饭
and then nothing... for weeks.
然后几周来毫无联络
And now you say you're worried about me,
现在你又说你担心我
you want to protect me.
想保护我
Don't call me "Turtleman."
别喊我"小乌龟"
And according to Director Mace,
据梅斯局长称
Quake was never actually a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D. --
震波女其实从来不是神盾局的逃犯
she was working on an extended undercover operation
她一直在执行长期的卧底任务
to take down the anti-Inhuman group the Watchdogs.
打击反异人组织 监察者
More details to come
本周稍后
震波女本就是神盾局特工
in an official press conference later this week.
将举行正式新闻发布会公布更多细节
Sounds like Senator Nadeer lost her trump card.
看来纳迪尔参议员没有王牌了
She'll be after us -- harder than ever.
她会对我们更穷追猛打的
We've faced worse than politicians.
我们对付过比政客更可怕的
Well, now that we're all gathered,
既然大家都到齐了
I'd like to present Agent Johnson with something.
我想给约翰逊特工一样东西
Your official lanyard.
你的胸卡
It's just a shame Agent Koenig couldn't be here.
可惜凯尼格特工不在
Level blue.
蓝色级
Thrilling, isn't it?
真让人激动 是吧
What does that mean?
这什么意思
We have no idea.
我们也不知道
So, Officer, were you surprised to see
警官 你看到震波女
Quake drop out of the sky?
从天而降时惊讶吗
That's a good bunch over there.
他们真不错
They came through with flying colors, didn't they?
他们表现很精彩 是吧
Including you and Aida.
包括你和艾达
Enough to earn her a reprieve?
足以帮她争取到缓刑了吗
Enough to keep your program alive.
足以继续你的项目了
Well, thank you, sir, truly.
谢谢您 长官 真的
You, uh, you won't be disappointed.
您不会失望的
Before you thank me,
你感谢我之前
you should know that I've asked Agent Nathanson
你得知道 我已经让内桑森特工
to accompany Aida back to your lab
陪艾达回你的实验室
to help patch her up
帮她做修复
and to retrieve all of your research.
并取回你全部的研究
From now on, Doctor,
从现在开始 博士
all your work on the LMD program will take place here,
你的生化机器人替身项目都将在这里进行
under S.H.I.E.L.D. supervision.
在神盾局的监督之下
That's wonderful.
太棒了
No, sir.
不 长官
Don't let me keep you from the festivities.
您快去参加庆祝吧
I should be done shortly.
我这边马上就好
Is a team that triumphs. Yes, Director.
才能取得胜利 是 局长
Oh, my God.
天呐
What the --
搞什么
- Hello, Agent Nathanson. - What?
-你好 内桑森特工 -什么
Aida, what are you doing?
艾达 你在干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know how this feels.
我了解这感觉
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
My apologies, Agent May.
抱歉 梅特工
I'll have you cleaned up in no time.
我马上给你清洗干净
Once we crack that bottle, it's open -- no going back.
我们一打开那瓶酒 就不能后悔了
Fine by me.
我不介意
There's nothing I'd rather be doing,
我没有更想做的事了
no place I'd rather be.
也没有更想去的地方
You?
你呢
I'm right where I belong.
我就在我该待的地方