生活大爆炸 第十二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 12 第12集: 借精生子 The Propagation Proposition

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
So I told my mom she just needed to back off.
所以我让我妈不要再插手了
This is our wedding,
这是属于我们的婚礼
and if anyone's gonna design the floral arrangements,
如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置
it's going to be my man.
那必须得是我男人
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, I-I'm not trying to be a Groomzilla,
我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎
but... this is my specialty.
但... 这可是我的大喜之日
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, it's just Anu's doorbell camera.
没事 是安努的门铃摄像头
I helped her install it.
我帮她装上了
You can't look at it. That's spying.
你不能看吧 这算是监视
Who the hell is this guy?
这个男的是谁啊
Ooh, let me see.
让我看看
So you're still talking to your ex-boyfriend?
所以你还在跟前男友联系
Yes, and I'm not gonna apologize for that.
对 我不会为这事道歉
And you need to delete that app from your phone.
你要从手机上把那个应用删掉
Because you're hiding something from me?
因为你有事瞒着我
No, because you should trust me!
不 因为你应该相信我
How can I trust you?! I barely even know you!
我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你
Then what are we doing?
那我们在做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh! ‭Aah, sad man!
可怜的男人
时至今日
This is so great.
这样真是太有意思了
Why don't we do it more often?
我们为什么不多多这么聚
Because you have two kids,
因为你有两个娃
I have Sheldon,
我有谢尔顿
and Penny's apparently in the gym all the time,
而佩妮貌似整天在健身房里泡
'cause damn, look at her!
因为妈呀 看看她的身材
Yeah, so impressive how you manage
对啊 真的好棒棒啊
to bounce back after having no babies.
身材在没生小孩子后可以恢复如初
Ah, another reason why we don't do this more often.
这是另一个我们为什么不多这么聚的理由
You've come to a giant metal door.
你们走到巨大的金属门前
I check the door for traps.
我检查门是否有陷阱
There are no traps.
判定没有陷阱
I use my wizard eye
我用我的巫师之眼
to see what's on the other side of the door.
看看门后有什么
Hey, that's sort of like how you used a doorbell camera
这就跟你用门铃摄像头
to spy on your fiancee.
监视你未婚妻一样
No, it's nothing like that.
才不一样好吗
Your wizard eye reveals a monster.
你的巫师之眼发现门后有怪兽
- Oh. Is it alone and unloved? - I guess.
-它是否孤苦无依没人疼 -大概吧
I open the door and say, "Hey, Raj."
我打开门说"你好啊 拉杰"
I have a bottle of champagne for you.
为各位上一瓶香槟
Oh, we didn't order this.
我们没点这个
It's from the gentleman at the end of the bar.
是吧台尾端那位男士请你们喝的
Oh. Well, if we drink it,
如果我们喝了
does that mean we're making a promise?
是否表示我们答应有发展
'Cause I am happily married, although I will watch.
我可是有美满婚姻的人 但我乐于围观
We're not gonna do anything.
我们才不会要有任何发展
Really? So all that work's for Leonard?
真的吗 辛苦健身全是为莱纳德吗
Why don't you just call her?
你何不直接打给她呢
I'm sure you guys can work this out.
我相信你们能冰释前嫌
I don't want to talk about it. Let's just play.
我不想聊这件事 我们继续玩吧
Okay, the cyclops tells you
独眼巨人告诉你
that the enchantress you seek is staying
你所寻找的女巫
at the Inn of the Dwarven Lords.
就住在矮人领主旅馆里
Really? An inn?
不是吧 一家旅馆
Anu is a concierge at a hotel.
安努在一家酒店的礼宾部工作
That's a little insensitive,
有点哪壶不开提哪壶吧
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it.
你说之前我都没意识到这件事
Well, now that I've mentioned it, how do you feel?
现在我提了 你有何感受
Bad.
难受
Shame on you.
看看你这坏人
- Hey, ladies. - Zack!
-姑娘们 -扎克
Hi. You guys know Zack.
好久不见 你们还记得扎克吧
- Yeah. - Of course.
-记得 -当然啦
Did-did you send this over?
这香槟是你请的吗
I did. I asked for the most expensive one they have.
是的 我让他们上这里最贵的酒
They said it was $200,
他们说要200快
and I said I want a more expensive one.
我说我想要更贵的
And then, they said it was $300.
然后他们说那就300块
But it-it was the same...
但还是同一瓶...
Don't.
Thank you, but you shouldn't have spent so much.
真谢谢你 但你不应该花这么多钱
Nah. It's cool.
没事 小意思
I sold my company for a boatload of money.
我把我的公司买了 赚了满船满谷
And then I bought a boat.
然后我就去买了搜船
Then I got married.
接着我结婚了
Guess where.
猜猜在哪结的
On your boat?
在你的船上吗
No, but that would've been awesome!
不是 但那样得多赞啊
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你啊
Hey, you and Leonard
你跟莱纳德
should come over and have dinner with us on our boat.
有空应该过来我们船上一起共进晚餐啊
Yeah, that would be so nice.
那样应该会挺棒
Leonard was just saying how he was hoping to have dinner
莱纳德才刚说过他有多想要
with one of your ex-boyfriends on his expensive boat.
在你其中一任前男友的豪华船上共进晚餐呢
- Well, then this worked out perfect! - Oh, yeah.
-那无巧不成书啦 -对啊
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
第十二季 第十二集
♪ Bang!♪
♪ aBu 2019 ♪
Hey. How was game night?
游戏之夜玩得如何啊
Oh, off the charts.
好玩到爆表了
Literally. Sheldon rolled a number so high,
真的爆表 谢尔顿掷骰子掷出了
it wasn't on any of these charts.
这个表上都没有的数呢
That's funny.
真有意思
Wow. I should not have driven home.
我真不应该开车这么快到家
How was ladies' night?
闺蜜之夜如何呢
It was fun. Amy got drunk and kept telling us
玩得很开心啊 艾米喝醉酒后不停在说
that Sheldon's chest is smooth like a porpoise.
谢尔顿的胸膛滑嫩得像只鼠海豚
Well, it does squeak when you touch it.
当你摸到的时候 他的确会发出尖叫声
And we ran into Zack.
我们还遇到了扎克
Oh. Yeah? How's he doing?
是吗 他最近如何
- He got married. - Oh. Well, that's nice.
-他结婚了 -那很好啊
Yeah, and he sold his company for a fortune and retired.
他把公司卖了赚到一大笔钱 退休了
Huh.
是嘛
And you ended up with me, so everybody wins.
而你与我终成眷属 大家都很幸福美满啊
Wait. You're not jealous of Zack, are you?
等等 你没有在嫉妒扎克吧
What? Oh, absolutely not.
什么 当然没有啦
In fact, he should be jealous of me because I have you.
事实上 应该是他嫉妒我抱得你这个美人归
And a dungeon with over 30 rooms left unexplored
还拥有一个剩下30多个房间未被发掘的地下城
because no one thought to search for secret doors
因为没有人想到去搜索
under the wizard's throne.
巫师宝座下的暗门
Oh. You know, I'd like to go exploring.
哎呀呀 我可有意去"探索"一下呢
Really?
真的吗
Well, I'll get the dice back out.
那我先把骰子拿出来
我知道我错了
Go away, Raj!
快走吧 拉杰
我只想和你聊聊
What are you doing?
你在搞什么呀
I'm winning you back Love Actually style.
我在用电影《真爱至上》的招数赢回你的芳心
I don't know what that means.
我一个字都听不懂
Really? You've never seen Love Actually?
真的吗 你没看过《真爱至上》
If you want to watch it right now, I'll just wait.
如果你现在想看 我可以等
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没话好谈了
Look, we both made mistakes.
听着 我俩都犯了错
I am so sorry that I spied on you.
我为监视你的事道歉
I didn't mean to, but I know it was not okay.
虽然我是无意中这么做 但我知道这样不对
Now, do you want to apologize to me?
现在 你想给我道歉吗
You also said you don't trust me and that you barely know me.
你还说你不信任我 你根本就不了解我
I really thought this would be more of a back-and-forth thing.
我真心以为会是我俩一人一句轮流道歉
Honestly, Raj, why do you even want to marry me?
说真的 拉杰 你到底为什么想和我结婚
You know, family and India and stuff.
你懂的 为了家庭 还有印度那些破事儿
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
All of your friends are married,
你所有的朋友都结婚了
and you don't want to be left behind.
所以你也不想慢人一步
And honestly, that's not a good enough reason.
老实说 这不算是个结婚的好理由
Uh, okay, well, how is that different
好吧 可这和你的做法
than what you're doing?
又有什么不同呢
Worried that you wasted
你担心自己在错误的人选上
so many years dating the wrong people, and now,
浪费了太多的时间 所以
you're just looking for a shortcut.
你选择了一条通往婚姻的捷径
You're right. It's not different.
你说得对 我俩并无区别
Okay, so we agree.
很好 那就愉快地说定了
- Yeah. - Great.
-没错 -太好了
Wait. What did we just agree on?
等等 我俩到底说定了什么
That we shouldn't see each other anymore.
说我们不该再继续交往下去了
You know what?
这样吧
Why don't you shut the door, and I'll just do the cards?
不如你先把门关上 我再把这叠卡片秀一遍
了你求
Uh, do you remember Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack?
你还记得佩妮的前男友扎克吗
Leonard, I remember all of Penny's ex-boyfriends.
莱纳德 我记得佩妮的每一位前任
If you'd like, I could list them alphabetically.
如果你想听 我可以按首字母顺序给你念一遍
No, thank you.
多谢好意
Fun fact. You would think
有趣的是 你也许以为
Zack would be the last one on the list,
扎克会是名单的最后一位了
but she also dated two Zekes.
可她还交往过两个叫齐克的人
Well, apparently, Zack sold his company
扎克的公司卖了一大笔钱
for a ton of money and retired.
他已经过上了退休的生活
And that bothers you?
你为此感到不爽吗
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道 我想...
I guess so. Yeah.
应该是吧
It doesn't seem fair.
这太不公平了
I work hard.
我工作努力
I'm really smart.
智商超群
I've made substantial contributions to my field.
在自己的科研领域做出了重大贡献
But Zack gets to be rich,
但扎克可以暴富当土豪
while I'm still working for a paycheck?
我却还在为薪水苦苦挣扎
Well, a lot of people you don't know are rich.
还有好多你不认识的人都家财万贯呢
That doesn't seem to bother you. Mark Zuckerberg,
你并不会为他们而不爽啊 马克·扎克伯格
Sultan of Brunei, Gordon Letwin.
文莱苏丹 戈登·莱顿
Who's that?
那是谁啊
He's one of the first 11 employees of Microsoft.
他是微软最初的11员工之一
Yeah, well, I don't have to hang out with Gordon Letwin. -
我又不用跟戈登·莱顿相处
Well, that's too bad.
太可惜了
He helped create the HPFS file system.
他协助发明了高性能文件系统
Oh, the stories he could tell.
一定有好多有趣的故事可以讲
Penny told him we'd go have dinner with him and his wife
佩妮答应和他们夫妻俩
on their stupid boat.
在他们的破船上共进晚餐
Well, just tell her you don't want to go.
那就告诉她你不想去啊
Well, then, she'll think I'm being jealous and petty.
那样的话 她一定觉得我小气又可悲
So you want to seem mature and confident.
那你是想显得成熟又大气了
I make one mistake, and she says she doesn't want to marry me.
我就做错一件事 她立马甩脸子不愿和我结婚了
- Like she never screwed up. - Did she?
-就跟她从没犯过错一样 -她犯过吗
Well, she agreed to marry me.
她答应了嫁给我
Honestly,
老实说
I think you dodged a bullet.
我觉得你倒是躲过一劫
I don't think she was right for you.
她配不上你
Howie, shh.
华仔 嘘
What?
怎么了
You can't bad-mouth Anu.
你不能说安努的坏话
They're gonna get back together,
万一他俩复合了
and you're gonna look like a jerk.
你反而成了罪人一个
I mean, remember when we broke up,
还记得我俩分手时
and Penny said all those mean things about you?
佩妮说了好多你的坏话吗
What did she say?
她都说什么了
I don't want to get into it.
我不想说细节了
Some of it was hurtful, most of it was true.
有些话比较伤人 不过大部分都是实话
So I'm just supposed to lie to my friend?
那我就该欺骗我的朋友吗
I don't want you to lie to me.
我不想要你骗我
No one's gonna lie to you.
没有人要骗你
Lie.
必须骗
She says the only reason I'm marrying her
她说我结婚的唯一理由
is because all my friends are married,
是因为我的朋友都结婚了
and I don't want to feel left out.
我不愿意孤零零剩下一人
Oh, that's nonsense.
怎么可能
No. She's right.
不 她说得对
Now what do I say?
我现在该怎么说
名草有主号[菜单结束][扎克之前的生意是菜单设计公司]
So, Marissa, how did you guys meet?
玛丽萨 你俩怎么认识的
Oh, it's a pretty funny story.
说来很好笑
We met in a bookstore.
我俩是在书店遇见的
That is funny.
还真是好笑
Yeah, I was just there using the bathroom,
我只是进去借洗手间
but this one had a stack of books, like, this tall.
但这一位手上可是拿了这么高的书
Oh. So, you really like to read?
所以你很喜欢读书
Oh, no. I work there.
不是的 我在那上班
Yeah, she is super smart.
对 她超聪明的
Seriously, you name, like, any book,
真的 你说出任何一本书名
she'll tell you if she's heard of it.
她都能说出她有没有听过
Go on, try her.
来 问她试试
Oh, uh, well, uh...
好吧 那么
Catcher in the Rye.
《麦田里的守望者》
Nope.
没听过
Look at that, Penny.
你瞧 佩妮
I guess we both like nerds.
看来你我都喜欢书呆
So, uh, we gonna take this thing out?
我们会开船出海吗
Nah. It's a little choppy tonight.
不了 今晚有点风浪
Yeah, that's okay-- this is nice, sitting under the stars.
没事 这样就很好 坐在星空下
It's actually kind of peaceful.
其实感觉挺宁静的
Well, it's a beautiful boat.
这艘船真漂亮
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
We love it.
我俩都很喜欢
Although, he's so tall he bangs his head
不过他太高了
almost every time he goes downstairs.
每次下楼都会撞到头
After the first couple, you don't even feel it.
撞了几次之后 我已经无感了
Where are our manners?
我们太失礼了
Zack, let's get our guests something to drink.
扎克 我们去拿点饮品给客人喝
Oh, you got it, babe.
好的 宝宝
I can't believe that guy's rich.
真不敢相信这家伙是有钱人
Ooh, watch your head.
小心撞头
That was a close one.
好险 差点又撞到
Are you jealous?
你是不是妒忌了
I know, I know, I shouldn't be.
我知道 我不应该
He's super sweet. I should be happy for them.
他人超好 我应该替他们高兴
Oh, it's driving me crazy, too.
我也快气疯了
- Really? - Yes. I was trying to pretend
-真的吗 -真的 我本来
like it wasn't so you wouldn't think I was petty.
假装自己不在意 怕你觉得我小气
Wha-- turns out we're both petty.
事实就是我俩都是小气鬼
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Cheers, guys.
干杯呀 两位
- Aw, thanks. - Thank you.
-谢谢呀 -谢谢
So listen, I got to be honest.
听我说 我得坦白
We sort of have another reason for asking you here.
我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因
We want to have a baby,
我们想要个孩子
but we can't do it on our own.
但我们自己没法生
It could be because of the game
可能是因为
me and my frat brothers used to play
我以前和大学兄弟会的哥们
where we kicked each other in the balls over and over.
常没事就互踢蛋蛋
But the doc says there's no telling.
但医生说这说不准
We just don't know.
我们不知道原因
You went to college.
你居然上过大学
And Zack's always admired you
扎克一直很敬佩你
because you're the smartest person he knows.
因为你是他认识的人当中最聪明的
Okay, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa.
等一下 等一下 等一下
You know, this has been such a nice evening.
今晚很愉快
Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things.
我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧
Leonard, would you be the father of our baby?
莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗
Aw, you said a thing.
你开口说话了
Wow, this is really flattering.
我受宠若惊
And also really weird, right?
但这事也很怪异 对吧
Oh, just to be clear,
我先说清楚
you don't get to... you know.
你可不能... 你懂的
No, I...
不 我...
- I got it. - Just because I slept with your wife
-我明白 -虽然我睡过你老婆
doesn't mean you get to sleep with mine.
但不代表你就能睡回我的
We... we get it,
我们明白
but... thank you for saying it out loud.
不过 谢谢你大声说出来
You're welcome.
不客气哦
I know it's a big ask, but it would mean so much to us.
我知道这请求很重大 但你如果能答应就太棒了
Yeah, and we really don't want a stranger's, you know...
是啊 我们真的不想要一个陌生人的...
- I know. - ...sperm.
-我懂 -精子
And Zack's always talked about what a great guy Leonard is.
扎克总说莱纳德是一个很棒的人
I...
我...
I really don't know what to say.
我真的不知道说什么好
Really? You don't know what to say?
真的吗 你不知道说什么好
You know, I-I think we should talk about this.
我想我跟佩妮要先商量一下
Oh, yeah. Definitely, you guys should talk, yeah.
当然 你们应该好好谈一下
Take your time.
慢慢来 不急
He means privately.
他是指我俩私下谈
- Right. Sorry. - Sure. Yep.
-是哦 抱歉 -没问题
- Come on, Zack. - Okay. Yeah.
-走吧 扎克 -好的
You really think those two should be parents?
你真认为那两人该为人父母吗
There's nothing wrong with them.
他们一点问题都没有啊
Hello, Daddy.
你好 爸爸
Did you install a camera to spy on your fiancee?
你是不是装了摄像头监视你的未婚妻
What?!
什么
No!
当然没有
That's what her parents told me
她父母跟我说要取消婚礼时
when they said they were calling off the wedding.
就是这么说的
But I told them you would never do such a thing.
但我告诉他们 你绝对不会做出这种事
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, I did install a camera
虽然我确实装了摄像头
and I did spy on her,
也监视了她
but I did not install it to spy on her.
但我装摄像头并不是为了监视她
Well, that's not going to be our story.
我们可不能这么跟对方说
Our story is that she's a liar.
我们要说她是骗子
And-and old. An old, dirty liar.
还人老珠黄 是下作的老骗子
Oh, no. She's-she's actually great.
不 其实她很棒
I'm the one who screwed up.
是我把事情搞砸了
Well, don't say that to them.
别跟他们这么说
She's bad. You're good.
她超贱 你超好
They have to pay me back for my wedding deposits.
他们必须把婚礼订金还给我
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I should have... I should have just trusted her.
我应该相信她的
So you're saying you still want to get married?
那你意思是 你还是想跟她结婚
Fine. Then I'll call her parents
好吧 那我打给她父母
and we'll straighten this whole thing out.
把事情说清楚
I don't think she wants to marry me.
她应该不想嫁给我了
And honestly...
说实话
she deserves someone better.
她值得更好的人
Rajesh, you need to stop being so hard on yourself.
拉杰什 你别再对自己那么严苛了
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Y-You've never told me that.
你从没跟我说过
You're also a dope.
你也是一个笨蛋
That you've said.
这个你说过
But your heart's in the right place,
但你的心没有恶意
and you deserve happiness.
你理应拥有幸福
So you just need to figure out what you want,
所以你只需要想清楚你要的是什么
and if that means cancelling the wedding, we cancel the wedding.
如果这意味着取消婚礼 我们就取消
Thank you.
谢谢
But figure it out quickly, or I'll be celebrating
但要快点想清楚 不然我下次
my next birthday with a lot more elephants
过大寿时 大象和万寿菊的数量
and marigolds than I expected.
可是会远远多过现在预期的数目
And Leonard just stood there with a big, dumb smile on his face,
莱纳德站在那里 脸上露出白痴一样的笑容
like he was watching a puppy and a monkey make friends.
好像他看着小狗和猴子交朋友一样
Well, I can see how he'd be flattered to be asked.
我可以理解他觉得有人向他提这种要求是荣幸
It's not flattering. It's creepy.
这不是荣幸 这很诡异
Well, something can be both flattering and creepy.
有些情况可以既是荣幸也很诡异
You know, just the other night, Sheldon said that my feet
那天晚上 谢尔顿说我的脚
looked like Richard Feynman's hands.
像物理学家理查德·费曼的手
Really? So you'd be okay
是吗 如果有人
if someone wanted to use Sheldon as their sperm donor?
想让谢尔顿捐精 你没意见吗
知名小说与剧集《使女的故事》中有生育能力的女人"使女"是被圈养的生殖机器
Oh, absolutely not. I am the only handmaid in this tale.
绝对不行 在这个故事里 我是唯一的使女
So Leonard's really considering this?
莱纳德真的在考虑吗
Yes. We got in a huge fight about it.
对 我们大吵了一架
He said, well, if I don't want to have his baby,
他说 如果我不想生他的孩子
then why shouldn't someone else be able to? Do you believe that?
那为什么别人不能生 你们能相信这种屁话吗
What?
怎么了
Well, there is a deep-seated biological drive
生物有一种根深蒂固的本能冲动
to pass on your genes.
要将自己的基因遗传下去
It's only natural.
这是很自然的事
So you're on his side?
你们站在他这边吗
Well, viewing Leonard as a mammal,
将莱纳德看成哺乳动物
it's perfectly understandable.
这完全无可厚非
But viewing him as your husband, he stinks.
但把他看成你的丈夫 他可恶极了
And we hate him.
我们讨厌他
Really? Zack wanted you to donate
真的吗 扎克要你捐献
your genetic material for his baby?
你的基因做他孩子的爹
Yeah. So I'd be helping out a couple who really want a baby,
对 这样我帮助了一对很想要孩子的夫妻
and they were gonna pay us, and Penny freaked out about it.
他们还会给我们钱 但佩妮完全抓狂了
- That doesn't make any sense. - I know.
-这完全没道理 -就是啊
They wanted you?
他们要你吗
Yes, Sheldon, they wanted me.
对 谢尔顿 他们要我
- I'm smart. I'm nice. - I'm smart. I'm nice.
-我聪明善良 -我也聪明善良
And I can eat cheese without clearing out a room.
我吃乳制品后不需要让所有人快逃
Are you upset he didn't ask you?
他没问你 你生气了吗
Of course not. I just think it's interesting
当然不是 我只是觉得有趣
that of all the people he knows,
在他认识的所有人之中
he thinks you're the best choice.
他认为你是最佳人选
Well, he does.
他是这样想的
I don't see why Penny is so against this.
我不知道为什么佩妮这么反对
Well, perhaps Penny's worried that you haven't considered
也许佩妮担心你没有考虑到
the emotional toll of knowing there's a child out there
情感上的打击 知道有个亲生孩子存在
who is biologically yours but not actually yours.
但那个孩子却又不属于你
Wow, that's really insightful.
你的看法相当深刻
Yeah, I'm taller than you and I don't have asthma.
对 我比你高 我没有哮喘
Those people are crazy.
那两个人真是疯了
Come on, I know you're there, and I know you know it's me.
拜托 我知道你在家 我知道你知道是我
- You're just making this harder. - Look...
-你这样做只会有反效果 -听我说
you were right.
你是对的
I was doing this for the wrong reasons.
我要和你结婚的理由是错的
You deserve to marry someone who knows
你值得嫁给一位
how amazing you are... and who proposes
知道你有多好的人 他求婚的原因
because he doesn't want to spend a single day without you.
是希望生活中每一天都有你
Not... not because he wants to catch up to his friends.
而不是因为他想赶上朋友们的节奏
Thank you.
谢谢
And I want you to know, I think I could be that man.
我想让你知道 我觉得我可以成为那个男人
Raj, I'm not gonna marry you.
拉杰 我不会嫁给你的
- I'm not asking you to. - Then why are you here?
-我没求你嫁给我 -那你来做什么
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
Okay? I like you.
好吗 我喜欢你
I-I like you enough to start this relationship
我对你的喜欢足以从头开始这段恋情
at the beginning, not in the middle.
而不是跳过开头 从中间发展
So...
所以
will you go out on a date with me?
你愿意和我约会吗
I don't know.
我不知道
求你了
Okay.
好吧
But I warn you,
但我警告你
I just got out of a weird relationship,
我刚结束一段奇怪的关系
and I might complain about my ex a lot.
我可能会狂吐槽我的前任
Maybe he's being weird because
他奇怪也许是因为
he doesn't know how to ask for his ring back.
他不知道怎么要回订婚戒指
Where you been?
你去哪里了
Just out.
出去了
All right, look, um...
好吧 听我说
I'm sorry that we fought before.
抱歉之前我们吵架了
I know this is a really unusual situation,
我知道这是一个非常特殊的情况
and if you don't want me to do it, I won't.
如果你不同意 我不会答应他们
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
We're a team. We're in this together.
我们是夫妻 对这件事一条心
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What is that?
这是什么
It's a sample cup.
这是取样杯
Really? 'Cause it looks like the top off the NyQuil bottle.
是吗 看起来像感冒药的瓶盖
It's the closest thing I could find.
这是我能找到的最像的东西
- It's a gesture. Shut up. - All right, sorry.
-我在表明态度 闭嘴 -好的 抱歉
So... are you saying you're okay with this?
那么 你是说你没意见吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but... when I told you I didn't want to have kids,
但是 我跟你说我不想要孩子时
you didn't have a say in that, so...
你没有发言权 所以...
maybe I don't need to have a say in this.
也许这件事我不需要有发言权
Thank you.
谢谢
They couldn't have picked a better person.
他们也找不到更好的人选了
Are you calling Zack?
你在打给扎克吗
No, Sheldon. Would you say that last part one more time?
不 打给谢尔顿 你能把最后一句再说一遍吗
Oh, my...
受不了