威尔和格蕾丝 第十一季 Will & Grace Season 11 第18集: 大结局 It's Time

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 艾瑞克·麦柯马克 / 梅根·莫拉莉 / 黛博拉·梅辛 / 西恩·海耶斯 / 蒂姆·巴格来 / 布莱思·丹纳 / 查尔斯·C·史蒂文森 / 亚历克·鲍德温 / 布莱恩·乔丹·阿尔瓦雷斯 / 大卫·休默


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Will and Grace is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
《威尔和格蕾丝》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Honey, you gonna pack your self-portrait?
亲爱的 你要打包你的自画像吗
No, and that's not me.
不 那不是我
It's just some sad, gay man that bums everybody out.
只是一个可悲的 让大家都不爽的基佬
My mistake.
我的错
How crazy is it that the two of you are both having babies?
你们两个都要有小孩了 这多疯狂啊
Oh, look! I found the penis on the tree.
看 我找到树上的鸡鸡了
Will, the baby's coming. It's time. I can feel it.
威尔 要生了 是时候了 我能感觉到
It's time!
是时候了
It's time! That's it!
是时候了 就是现在
It's time! Everybody knows what to do.
是时候了 大家都知道该怎么做
Commence Operation Baby.
开始「宝宝行动」
Did no one read my email?
没人看我的电邮吗
- Which email? - What's email?
-什么电邮 -电邮是什么
The one with the subject line,
主题是
"Operation Baby. Read--important.
"宝宝行动 点开看 很重要
I mean it, guys."
我是认真的 各位"
- I didn't think it was important. - Oh, I didn't read it.
-我以为不重要 -我没看
I stopped reading after, "And so it begins."
我只看了"就这样开始了"这句 后面就没看了
Come on. Come on, let's go.
快 快点 走了
威尔和格蕾丝
I'm really sorry for the false alarm.
我很抱歉刚刚只是假警报
I'm used to false alarms from hysterical women.
我已经习惯疯婆子的假警报了
You're not dying, Judith!
你并不是快要死了 朱迪丝
You're just having a panic attack
你只是恐慌发作
because your DVR didn't record "Chicago Fire."
因为你的录像机没有录下《芝加哥烈焰》
The doctor said to induce labor,
医生说为了顺利生产
I should walk around and exercise.
我该多走走 锻炼下
Well, then that baby is never getting born.
非要这个条件 那孩子就永远生不下来了
"What the whozie? Where's the boozy?"
"搞什么 酒呢"
said the floozy to the snoozy.
荡妇问懒人
It's all packed up.
都打包收起来了
No, it isn't.
不 并没有
It's behind the Jewzie.
在犹太人后面
Oh, no. You forgot to pack up your self-portrait.
不好 你忘了打包你的自画像了
Why does everybody think that's me?
为什么大家都觉得那是我
It's a gaunt, dead-eyed man
那就是个憔悴的 长着死鱼眼
who never changes and looks down on everyone.
从不换衣服 藐视众生的人
My mistake.
我的错
I remember the day he put that up.
我记得他挂上那幅画的那天
No, no, no. I told you.
不 我跟你说了
No reminiscing. This is a fresh start!
不要追忆往事 这是崭新的开始
We're having babies, a new house.
我们要有小孩了 住进新房子
We're moving forward, not back.
我们要向前走 不是向后
Jack! The stage manager from your Broadway play
杰克 你百老汇戏剧的剧务总监
just called on the landline.
刚打了我们家的座机
Sailor number five, he cannot go on tonight.
五号水手 他今晚没法上场
It's actually happening, people!
各位 梦想成真了
Oh, my God. Jack,
我的天 杰克
does this mean you're gonna perform on Broadway tonight?
这是不是意味着你今晚要在百老汇表演了
Eh, no, eh, Jack is not the first understudy.
不 杰克不是第一替角
But you never know. Something could happen to him.
但世事难料 他可能会出什么事
- Then you'd go on? - Eh, no.
-然后你就能登台 -不
Then, it would go to the second understudy.
然后就会是第二替角
And if a terrible thing happens to him?
如果他遇到什么三长两短
That's right, Karen. Jack would only be
没错 凯伦 那样杰克
one more person away from performing on Broadway tonight!
离今晚登上百老汇舞台就只差一个人了
It's so close!
好接近
My dream of taking a bow on a Broadway stage
我离实现在百老汇舞台上鞠躬致意的梦想
is only a car accident, a death in the family,
只差一场车祸 家里死人
and a respiratory infection away from coming true!
和一次呼吸道感染了
I just got a letter from Stan.
我刚收到斯坦发给我的信
- How? - On my phone.
-怎么收的 -手机上
That's email!
那叫电邮
May I finish?
能让我先说完吗
He wants me to meet him at the top of the Statue of Liberty at 5:00.
他想约我5点在自由女神像顶部见面
Isn't that where you had your first date?
那不就是你们第一次约会的地方吗
It is.
没错
We had a picnic on the torch deck.
我们在火炬上野餐
Back when I was tired and poor,
当时的我穷困潦倒
and he was just a huddled mass, yearning to eat brie.
而他只是一团肥肉 渴望吃布里起司
改自十四行诗《新巨人》
Well, we know he's still in love with you.
我们知道他还爱着你
He obviously wants you back.
他显然是想和你复合
And I considered it for a minute, but, uh...
我还真考虑了一下 但是
Like Wilma here,
正如这边的威尔玛女士一样
I'm moving forward, not backward.
我要向前走 而不是向后走
Okay, for the last time, that is not me.
好了 我最后解释一次 那不是我
It's a painting my mother gave my father
这幅画是我妈送给我爸的
but he didn't like it 'cause he thought it was too gay.
但他不喜欢 因为他觉得这画太基了
My mistake.
我的错
What is this thing? Where is it taking me?
这是什么玩意儿 你们要带我去哪
Are we in Jakarta?
这里是雅加达吗
It's called a taxi.
这玩意儿叫出租车
We didn't want you to have to say good-bye to Stan alone,
我们不放心你一个人去和斯坦道别
because we're nice people.
因为我们都是好人
Well, now I feel bad I didn't get to know you kids better.
现在我内疚了 因为没能好好认识你们几个
Also, climbing those steps will help bring on the baby.
并且 爬楼梯也有助于我顺产
And I need to distract myself from thinking about
而我则需要找点事分散注意力
the very real possibility
我满脑子都想着
that I might take a bow on Broadway tonight.
今晚我很可能站在百老汇舞台上谢幕的事
How about your job as a bar owner?
你不用去打理你的酒吧吗
Wouldn't that distract you?
那还不能分散你的注意力吗
Oh, yeah. That.
对哦 还有那事
What about your job at the Rec Center?
你在娱乐中心的那份工作呢
Do I still have that job?
我那份工作还干着吗
No.
没有
Yes.
No.
没有
Maybe.
可能吧
Oh, my Cher.
我的雪神啊
The first two understudies have a bacterial parasite
前二顺位的替补演员患了细菌寄生虫感染
and can't stop throwing up!
一直吐个不停
Well, just say the word.
你只要一声令下
We can make that last chorus boy disappear.
我们就能让最后那个合唱演员消失
Trust me.
相信我
He's already dead to his family in Utah.
他在犹他州的父母已经不认这基佬儿子了
Oh, my God. Turn that up.
天呐 声音调大点
真实的麦考伊
McCoy Whitman says "Cheerio" to his job in London,
麦考伊·惠特曼告别了他在伦敦的工作
and returns to the Big Apple to his old chair,
回到了自己在纽约的老岗位
anchoring the 6:00 and 10:00 news on Channel Four.
主持第4频道6点和10点的新闻节目
Will, McCoy's back in New York.
威尔 麦考伊回到纽约了
Yeah, I'm aware of that, Grace.
是啊 我知道 格蕾丝
What, with my eyes and ears receiving information as they do.
我的眼睛耳朵还是能照常接收外界讯息的
And he didn't tell you?
他都没提前告诉你吗
That is huge.
那可是大事啊
But...
但是
Is it bigger than the thing that's potentially happening to me?
大过可能将发生在我身上的事吗
America says, "No."
全美人民回答「不会」
Doesn't matter. McCoy and I broke up.
也无所谓了 麦考伊和我分手了
He didn't want kids, so.
他不想要小孩 就这样吧
See, now I'm getting sad again.
瞧 我又伤心了
This is why I'm not looking back.
这就是我不想回首过往的原因
I'm with you, honey.
我支持你 亲爱的
That's why I'm telling Stan to stay out of my life forever.
这也是我要让斯坦滚出我的生活的原因
That chapter is closed.
该翻篇了
I don't even care who he ends up with.
我都不在乎他最后和谁在一起了
- Are you sure about that? - Who said that?
-你确定吗 -谁在说话
Ello, Mother.
好啊 妈妈
Jack, Jim, Betty.
杰克 吉姆 贝蒂
Lorraine Finster.
洛琳·芬斯特
Looking good, girl. What you doing driving a cab?
看着不错啊 姑娘 你怎么在开出租车
It's not a lot different from stripping.
这跟跳脱衣舞没多大区别
You know, you take people where they wanna go.
也是送别人到达他们的"目的地"[高潮]
Sometimes you end up with a big mess on your backseat.
有时完事后 后座[屁股]同样会有一滩"污渍"
You don't mean that about Stan, Mummy.
关于斯坦的那番言论不是你的真心话 妈妈
Yes, you're my ex-step-daughter,
没错 你是我的前继女
and yes, we had a four-way for three hours
没错 我们和单向组合中的两个帅哥
with two of the One Directions,
玩4P 大战了3小时
but you know zero about me.
但你根本不了解我
- Don't trust her, Karen. - That is offensive.
-别信她 凯伦 -你这话也太冒犯人了
Why do women always have to tear each other down?
女人为什么总是自相残杀
Maybe 'cause you're a grifter who's always stealing from her.
也许因为你是个骗子 总偷她的东西
What, like you stole that nose off a Gentile, Betty?
就像你这鼻子是从非犹太人身上偷来的吗 贝蒂
Listen, Mummy.
听着 妈妈
I've known you for the better part of 300 years,
我已经认识你快三百年了
and one thing has remained constant:
有一件事从没变过
not your boobs or your head or your body.
不是你整过型的奶子 脸或身体
How about her seemingly limitless tolerance for drugs and alcohol?
是不是她对毒品和酒无上限的耐受性
Thank you, Jim.
谢谢夸奖 吉姆
All right, fine. Two things.
好吧 行 是两样东西
That, and you've always been in love with Stanley Walker.
那个 以及你对斯坦利·沃克始终不变的爱
- It's true, Kar. - You kind of have.
-此话不假 凯凯 -你的确是这样
Can't disagree.
无法反驳
Damn it.
我靠
The slag, the hag, the drag, and the gentleman to my left
荡妇 老巫婆 女装基佬和我左边的绅士
are correct.
都说得对
Wait a minute. You're never right.
等等 你从没说对过什么
What's your angle, Finster?
[哪个角度好看]你在打什么鬼主意 芬斯特
Well, I have been told I'm rather fetching from behind.
有人说过从"后面"欣赏 我是很迷人啦
Also when I'm getting jackhammered.
以及我被狂干的时候
My profile is regal.
侧面轮廓端庄华贵
This is the filthiest episode of "Downton Abbey" I've ever seen.
这是我看过的最下流的一集《唐顿庄园》
You're right.
你们说得对
I do love Stan.
我确实爱斯坦
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
时间轴 加森
翻译 抖音@卷尾夸克
We beat Jack and Karen.
我们比杰克和凯伦先到
Oh, God.
天呐
You were moving.
你走得好快
I was just trying to get ahead of your stair-farting.
我只是想走在你前面 你一爬楼梯就狂放屁
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了嘛
Who are you gonna blame when that thing comes out?
孩子出生后 你还能把这黑锅甩给谁
I'll get an old dog.
到时我就养条老狗
Wow, look at this.
看这景致
That's our life, our city.
那就是我们的生活 我们的城市
Just think of all the stories,
想想所有那些经历
Milestones,
里程碑事件
- men who have disappointed us. - Or...
-辜负过我们的男人 -或者
We think about the men we'll disappoint in the future.
想想未来我们会辜负的那些男人
All that matters is we don't look back.
最重要的是 我们不沉湎于过去
Are we really not gonna talk about the fact
我们真的不打算谈谈
that McCoy is back in New York?
麦考伊回到纽约了这事吗
We really aren't.
坚决不谈
If he wanted to get in touch with me, he would've.
如果他有心联系我 早就联系我了
- But-- - Only looking forward...
-可是... -只向前看...
At that pigeon with a syringe in its mouth.
看那只鸽子嘴里叼着一支针筒
- Stanley, darling? - Oh, he's not here yet, Kare.
-斯坦利 亲爱的 -他还没到 凯伦
He's probably running late.
他大概是耽搁了
Unless he got confused,
除非他搞混了
and he's at the top of the Empire State Building,
去了爱情圣地帝国大厦的楼顶
holding a lady and swatting away planes.
《金刚》剧情用手抓着一位女士 拍走飞机
My--my legs are dying!
我...我的腿快死了
Every part of them is like jelly:
每块肌肉都像果冻一样抖个不停
my fibia, my flabia, my skibia, my skabia.
小腿骨 大腿骨 小腿肌 大腿肌都溶解了
Not one of those things is real.
你说的这些词都是不存在的
Uh, I think I would know. I was a nurse.
我觉得我清楚得很 我当过护士
Wait. Am I still?
等等 我还是护士吗
No.
不是
Yes.
No.
不是
Maybe.
也许吧
Go for Jack.
我是杰克
Would you be a dear and hold the phone away from your ear
你可不可以把电话拿得离耳朵远点
just for one second?
就一下下
Yeah, just for one second. Okay.
没错 就一下下 好的
Thank you. I'll be right there.
谢谢你 我马上就到
Oh, my God. You guys!
天啊 各位
The last understudy has the measles!
最后一个替补患了麻疹
Thank you, anti-vaxxers!
谢谢你们 反疫苗的人
I'm going on in two hours.
我两小时后就上场了
Tonight, I'm finally gonna take a bow on a Broadway stage!
今晚 我终于要登上百老汇舞台谢幕了
Oh, my God, this is your dream.
天呐 这可是你的梦想啊
Do you need us to help you get ready?
你需要我们帮你做准备吗
Oh, I'm always ready.
我时刻都准备着
Got my tap shoes and my sailor suit.
随身带着我的踢踏鞋和水手服
I won't be a minute.
要不了一分钟就能准备好
They let gays in the military now?
现在允许同性恋参军了吗
- Break a leg. - Aww, break some water.
-大获成功 -大破羊水
- Proud of you, sailor. - Thanks, Will.
-我为你骄傲 水手 -谢谢 威尔
This is the first good thing to happen to me on top of a woman.
这是我在女人身上 第一回遇到好事
Broadway, here I come.
百老汇 我来了
Will, we are going to see
威尔 我们要在百老汇舞台上
Jack McFarland on Broadway.
见到杰克·麦克法兰德了
Yeah, and not just pointing up at a marquee,
是啊 而非指着剧院门口的演出告示
screaming, "Ben Platt took my career!"
大喊 "本·普拉特夺走了我的事业"
You know what? You girls go ahead.
不如 姑娘们 你们先走吧
I'm gonna wait for Stan.
我要等斯坦
- Do you need me to stay? - No, honey, I'm fine.
-你需要我留下来吗 -不用 亲爱的 我没事
I'm sure he'll be here in a few minutes.
我相信他随时会到
It's a big day for both of us, huh?
今天对我们两个来说都是大日子啊
Why? What you got going on?
为什么 你有什么事啊
Where the hell are you, Stanley?
你到底在哪 斯坦利
You better not make a fool of me.
你最好别耍我
It's really happening.
梦想真的实现了
How did he do it? After all those stairs?
爬了那么多楼梯 他是怎么做到的
After all that dancing?
跳了那么多舞
How did his legs not give out on him?
他的腿怎么没罢工
Oh, here he comes!
他出来谢幕了
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 冰岛豆腐 Eunice 杨爱菜 幽冥部落
校对 伊森泽生
总监 伊森泽生再次说再见
The seaman on the floor is my husband.
地上那个水手[精液]是我老公
He's not coming, is he, Libby?
他不会来了吧 自由女神
Well, you know what?
那好吧
I'm putting my torch down, honey.
我打算收起希望的火炬了 宝贝
My arm's getting tired.
我的胳膊酸了
Well, what do you know?
真是出人意料啊
I guess it ain't over
大概是要等到
until the fat man choppers in over restricted air space.
胖子驾着直升机飞到禁飞区 才算是真正的结束吧
Wait a minute.
等等
Am I really gonna climb a ladder into that helicopter,
我真的要爬梯子上那架直升机吗
and then another one into your arms, and that's it?
然后再上个梯子爬到你怀里 是要这样吗
We just go back to the way things were?
我们就一切回归原样吗
You've done terrible things. I've done terrible things.
你做过很恶劣的事 我也做过很恶劣的事
There are bad people on both sides.
双方都有坏人
Starting over's not gonna be that easy, you know.
重头再来可没那么容易
Oh, you think you can buy me back
你觉得你能把我买回来吗
with some trinket I can buy myself.
这些小玩意儿我自己都可以买
Let's start over.
我们重新开始吧
Marry me again.
重新嫁给我
I love it.
我好爱
Keep that flame burning, Libby.
让火焰继续燃烧吧 自由女神
Oh, and honey? Lose the tablet.
亲爱的 扔掉平板电脑
No one likes a girl who reads.
没人喜欢看书的女孩
Sorry, sorry. Pregnant woman.
抱歉 抱歉 让让孕妇
Sorry, sorry, pregnant.
抱歉 让让孕妇
Nice.
真棒
I thought we were gonna meet in the lobby?
我们不是要在大厅见吗
You will never believe who I saw in the bathroom.
你绝对不敢相信我刚在洗手间见到了谁
Michelle Visage?
米歇尔·维萨吉吗
Who is that?
那是谁啊
There really is a big difference between gay people and straight people.
看来同性恋和异性恋的差异的确太大了
No! McCoy.
不 是麦考伊
I saw McCoy.
我看到麦考伊了
McCoy's here?
麦考伊在这里吗
W--Wait--McCoy was in the ladies room?
等等 麦考伊进了女厕所吗
Which one of us do you think picks a bathroom based on the line?
你觉得我和他之间 谁只挑排队人少的厕所进
- Are you sure it was him? - Yes!
-你确定是他吗 -是的
He was at the urinal when I walked in,
我走进去的时候 他正在小便池撒尿呢
and by the way, good for you.
顺便说下 你拥有"大大的"性福
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
McCoy is here right now.
麦考伊现在就在这里
My heart's beating a mile a minute.
我的心在狂跳不止啊
- Well.. -Don't say what you're about to say.
-这个嘛... -把你要说的话给我憋回去
Go after him.
去找他吧
He didn't call me. I--why should I chase him?
他都没联系我 我...为什么我要去追他
Why? Because, in 20 years,
为什么 因为 20年后
I don't want to be the person who has to hear you say,
我不希望听到你在我旁边念叨
"I should have gone after him."
"我当时就该去找他的"
Come on.
跟我来
Come on, I'll make room.
跟我来啊 我能带你挤过去
Pregnant woman coming through!
给孕妇让让路
So I got out of the theater
我走出剧院
just in time to see McCoy jump in the back of a town car.
刚好看到麦考伊上了一辆车
And like a schmuck,
我像个蠢蛋一样
I--I did that speed walk/run thing to try to catch up,
竞走加快跑 试图追上他
and then I yelled his name in this desperate, high-pitched voice,
然后我用绝望的尖叫声呼喊他的名字
"McCoy, McCoy!"
"麦考伊 麦考伊"
Yes, Grace.
没错 格蕾丝
Like a sad, gay crow.
像个可悲的基佬乌鸦
I'll--I'll see you in a minute.
我们待会儿见
McCoy.
麦考伊
What are you going here?
你到这里来干什么
I'm back in New York.
我回纽约了
I don't know if you knew.
我不知道你是否知道这事
No, I had no idea.
不 我完全不知道
It was all just so much, so fast.
当时我觉得压力太大 太快了
Getting married,
结婚
and the baby, I...
生孩子 我...
I got scared.
我害怕了
I get that.
我理解
But I'm--I'm trying not to look back.
但是 我 我不想揪着过去不放
Me neither. Me neither.
我也不想 我也不想
I--I--I'm only thinking about the future.
我...我一心只考虑未来
Why couldn't you have just called?
你为什么就不能给我打个电话呢
And it's not just about you being attractive.
并不单纯是因为你帅得惊天动地
You also smell great.
你身上还很香
I forgot to put on deodorant.
我忘了喷除臭剂
So, is that a yes?
所以你是同意了吗
I made a commitment to Grace. We're moving.
我对格蕾丝许下承诺了 我们要搬家
We're raising our babies together.
我们要一起养育我们的孩子
And none of that has to change.
这一切都不必改变
But, Will...
但是 威尔
The gay guy gets to have his Prince Charming, too.
同性恋也可以拥有属于自己的白马王子
Well, a happily ever after would be nice.
幸福的大结局的确会很好
Anything new since you got off the elevator?
从你出电梯后 有发生什么新鲜事吗
Like you weren't watching the whole thing through the peephole.
说得好像你没通过窥视孔一直在看着似的
How is that guy hot, even through a fish-eye?
那家伙怎么从窥视孔看也那么帅啊
- So, are you- - We'll see.
-那你们... -再说吧
It doesn't change anything.
那不会改变任何事
I'm happy for you.
我为你开心
Just like you'll be happy when it happens for me.
就像如果这事发生在我身上 你也会为我开心一样
Why didn't they take the couch?
他们怎么没把沙发搬走啊
Oh, it wouldn't fit out the door.
门太小 搬不进去
- Really? - No, I hate it.
-真的吗 -不是 因为我讨厌它
I've always hated it.
我一直都讨厌这沙发
So does he. That's why he's sad.
他也讨厌 所以他才一脸悲伤的表情
I love this couch. It's the--
我超爱这沙发的 这...
It's the first thing I bought for this apartment.
它是我为这公寓添置的第一件家具
- We lived a whole life here. - We sure did.
-我们简直像在这里过了一辈子 -是啊
Wait. You said no reminiscing.
等等 你说过不要追忆过往
Maybe just a little bit.
或许就稍微追忆下吧
Everything's gonna be so different.
一切都会大不一样
A whole new life.
全新的生活
A new house. Kids.
有了新房子 有孩子
We've always just been Will and Grace.
我们一直都只是威尔和格蕾丝
It's okay.
没事的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Maybe we've been Will and Grace long enough.
或许我们作为「威尔和格蕾丝」的时间够久了
How much you wanna bet they're in there
你想打多少钱的赌 赌他们此刻在里面
staring into each other's eyes?
肯定互相凝视着对方的眼睛
Everything's changing.
一切都在改变
It's like we won't be the old Jack and Karen anymore.
我们也无法保持杰克和凯伦的老样子了
Don't you dare call me old, you big homo.
你敢说我老 你个大基佬
Don't you dare call me big.
你敢说我大[胖]
We're still us!
我们还是我们
And we always will be.
我们永远都会是我们
Come on.
走吧
Let's go pull them off each other.
我们去把他们从对方身上拉开
Grace Adler, you had better be wearing a condom.
格蕾丝·艾德勒 你最好戴了避孕套
There he is, our Broadway star.
我们的百老汇明星来了啊
Oh, Jack. You were awesome.
杰克 你表现得太棒了
And Karen, you and Stan-are you happy?
凯伦 你和斯坦 你幸福吗
I am.
我很幸福
There are 100 reasons why Stan and I shouldn't be together,
斯坦和我不该在一起的理由有100个
and 7.3 billion reasons why we should.
但应该在一起的理由却有73亿个
I love love.
我好爱爱情
Come on, everyone. Shift it.
好了 各位 快走吧
It's time to get to the cast party I'm hosting.
是时候去参加我办的卡司派对了
- It's time. - Yeah, I just said that.
-是时候了 -是啊 我刚说了
Everyone has to bring a bag of chips,
每个人都必须自带一袋薯片
whatever they want to drink, an entrée,
自己想喝的酒 一盘开胃菜
and a barbeque if you have one.
如果有烤肉 也要带上
No. It's time.
不 时候到了
Honey, I think our girl's getting ready to have her litter.
亲爱的 我觉得这位姑娘准备好生一窝崽子了
You sure?
你确定吗
Oh yeah--yeah, yeah-oh, yeah.
是的 确定一定以及肯定
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be an uncle.
我的天呐 我要当叔叔了
I'm gonna be an aunt!
我要当阿姨了
I'm gonna be richer!
我要成为更富的富婆了
Hey, let me in. It's kind of my moment.
别这样啊 带上我啊 我才是这一刻的主角
- I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
-抱歉 抱歉 -是啊 是啊
Okay, you guys, get the elevator.
快 你们去按电梯
- You ready for this? - 100% no.
-你准备好了吗 -百分百没有
You're gonna be great.
你会好好的
We are gonna be great.
我们肯定会好好的
Let's go.
快走
全剧终感谢参与制作本剧的所有人员有生之年能看到这个重启版已属幸运希望这部剧带给你足够多的感动和启发记住: 同性恋也可以拥有属于自己的白马王子