Previously on count The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
Uh, we sort of have another reason for asking you here.
我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因
We want to have a baby,
我们想要个孩子
but we can't do it on our own.
但我们自己没法生
Okay, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Yeah, this has been such a nice evening.
今晚很愉快
Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things.
我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧
Leonard, would you be the father of our baby?
莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗
Oh, you said a thing.
你开口说话了
Thank you, guys, again for agreeing to do this.
再次谢谢你们愿意答应这件事
Yeah, it means so much to us.
对我们来说意义十分重大
Ah, we're happy we can help.
我们也很高兴能帮上忙
Yeah, and we don't find it weird at all.
而且我们完全不觉得有哪里怪
It's a little weird for us, too.
我们也有一点点觉得怪啦
I mean, instead of our baby looking like Zack,
毕竟我们的宝宝不会像扎克
it's gonna look like Leonard.
而是会像莱纳德
Or Penny if it's a girl.
如果是女孩会像佩妮
No, no, it's not gonna look...
不 不会像...
we're gonna be really good parents.
我们会是很好的父母
Oh, we know you will.
我们知道
- So, what is the next step? - Yeah.
-所以下一步是什么呢 -是啊
Well, Leonard, we were hoping you'd go in on Monday.
莱纳德 我们希望你能周一去诊所
And they say, for the best results,
他们的人说 想要最好的结果
between now and then, you shouldn't have sex.
现在到那时中间 你最好不要发生性关系
I know it seems impossible to go for five days without,
我知道5天不"那个"仿佛是不可能的任务
but I believe in you.
但我相信你能行
Five days? My record is 24 years.
5天算个屁 我的最长记录是24年
Uh, I think that also means no flying solo.
我想那也包含独自"驾驶飞机"
Then my record is 14 years.
那我的最长记录是14年
And, well, we're really hoping for a son.
我们很希望有个儿子
So just, like, keep that in mind when you're in there.
所以到时候记得脑子里多想着这件事
Yeah, just think, "little boys, little boys."
就一直想着"小男孩 小男孩"
Still just totally not weird.
还是一点都不怪异呢
Oh, hey, Sheldon. We're kind of in the middle of something.
谢尔顿 我们这有点事情在谈
Oh, I won't be a moment. I just need to grab a book
不会打扰太久 我就是来从书架高处
off a high shelf, which I can do
拿一本书 而这事我完全没问题
because I am both tall and smart.
因为我本人又高又聪明
Sheldon, come home!
谢尔顿 给我回家
They don't want to have your baby!
人家才不要你的种
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你是在说什么鬼
Oh-oh, dear, I think I got something in my eye.
妈呀 好像有东西跑到我的眼里了
My piercing, blue eye.
是我犀利的蓝眼珠
- Sheldon! - Fine.
-谢尔顿 -行
I've also never had a cavity and I don't have asthma...
我也从没有过蛀牙 也没有犯过哮喘
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
So, this week would have been my wedding
我的婚礼本来应该在这周进行
if Anu and I hadn't decided to slow things down.
我是说如果安努跟我没决定要慢慢来的话
Oh, yeah, I would have forgotten,
本来我估计也会忘了这事
except for those nonrefundable airline tickets to India I bought.
但我不能退钱的飞印度机票不停在提醒我
No, no. What's $3,000 between friends?
没事 与友情相比 3千块算什么呢
Yeah, I probably would've just
反正那钱本来我估计
thrown it away on health care for my children.
也就是浪费在我孩子的卫生保健上嘛
Uh, if you still want to go, you can go to India
如果你还想去 你可以飞去印度
and help my dad eat all the nonrefundable sushi.
帮忙我老爸吃掉无法退钱的寿司啊
I need a change of underwear just thinking about that.
光想到我都感觉内裤上喷了屎 得换了
I really think we made the right decision.
我真觉得我与她的这决定是对的
Agreed, although I did have
同意 虽然我本来筹备好了
a pretty awesome bachelor party planned for this weekend.
在这周末举办一场永生难忘的单身汉派对
Really? What was it?
真的吗 有什么节目
Well, I used my NASA connections
我动用了我太空总署的关系
to get us four seats on that plane
弄到了4张能让人体验
that lets you experience weightlessness.
失重状态的飞机机票
15段失重体验的机票大概是5000美金一人包机价约是16万5千美金
The Vomit Comet. That is so cool.
呕吐彗星号吗 太酷了吧
I've always wanted to experience weightlessness.
我一直都很想体验失重状态
The closest I ever came was that time
我人生中最接近失重的一次情况
1磅是0.45公斤 根据拉杰演员的体重资料他大约是136磅 也就是62公斤
I accidentally set my scale to kilograms.
是我不小心把体重计从磅切成了公斤
I know, it would've been fun, but, hey,
是啊 本来应该会很好玩
the next time you decide to marry a woman you barely know.
没事 你下次要娶不太熟的女人时还有机会
We could still go.
我们还是可以去啊
You know, make it a guys' weekend.
就以好兄弟聚会的名义
Yeah. All right, let's do it.
可以啊 那我们就去吧
Great. It'll be like the good old days.
很好 就像我们以前的黄金岁月
You mean when we were all sad, desperate and horribly alone?
你是指我们一票人又衰又饥渴还单身到死吗
I remember it more fondly.
我记忆的版本比较美好
Leonard, if you had food on your face,
莱纳德 如果你脸上沾到吃的
would you want me to tell you?
你会希望我告诉你吗
Where? Did I get it?
哪里 我弄下来了吗
Oh, no, not now; it was last week.
不是现在啦 是上周有沾到过
I didn't know whether or not to tell you,
我不知道到底该不该告诉你
but everyone was staring.
但当时大家都在盯着你看
For the record, it was right there.
我就说一下 当时是这里沾到
And it was Nutella.
沾到了榛果巧克力酱
You looked like a hazelnut Hitler.
你看起来像榛果希特勒
Hey, who wants to hear some exciting news?
谁想听听一个大好消息啊
This weekend, I got us four seats on the Vomit Comet.
我给大家搞到了4张这周末上呕吐彗星号的票
Oh, you lost me at "vomit," You lost me again at "comet,"
"呕吐"就让我失去兴致 "彗星"二字又再失一次
and to be honest, I was on the fence at "us."
而且说实话 你说到"大家"时我就犹豫了
Yeah, I can't go either. Penny's dad is visiting from Nebraska,
我也去不了 我岳父要从内布拉斯加来看我们
and I haven't seen him for a while.
我也有好一段时间没跟他见面了
Oh, that's nice you guys get along.
你们能相处得来挺好的
I forget, Howard, does your father-in-law still hate you?
霍华德 我有点忘了 你岳父还恨你吗
He doesn't hate me.
他才没有恨我
He's just disappointed
他只是有些失望
that I'm not any other man on the planet.
我不是这星球上任何一个别的男人
Tht's how I feel about Ben Affleck as Batman.
我对本·阿弗莱克演的蝙蝠侠也是这感觉
Well, these two are out.
这两个人不来
There goes our guys' weekend.
好兄弟聚会周末也没戏唱了
Okay, so let's make it a couples' weekend.
那就改成情侣周末怎么样
I'll bring Anu, you bring Bernadette.
我带安努 你带伯纳黛特
I'm not sure Bernie would like it.
我不确定妮妮会不会喜欢
Maybe I'll invite Stuart or Bert.
或许我可以邀请斯图尔特或伯特
He's huge. It'd be fun to watch him float around.
他很魁梧 看他漂浮起来应该挺有意思
Like that time the Underdog balloon
就像有一年梅西百货感恩节游行
got away at the Macy's Parade.
游行中的其中一个造型大气球飘走了一样
Hey. What are those?
那些是什么啊
Zack wants me to take them to increase my virility.
扎克想要我吃这些来提升生殖力
Zack used the word "virility"?
扎克用了"生殖力"这词吗
He may have said "wiener power."
他可能用的词是"鸡鸡力"
Okay, that's my dad.
我爸到了
Now, remember, do not bring up any baby stuff, all right?
记得 千万别提任何宝宝的事情
Not me not wanting one, not you having one with Zack.
别提我不想要孩子 也别提你要帮扎克生
- Got it. - And if he brings it up, change the subject
-懂了 -如果他提起 就换话题
- to literally anything else. - I got it.
-换任何话题都行 -懂了
But not the Cornhuskers. Do not discuss the Cornhuskers.
但别提剥玉米人 绝对别聊剥玉米人
Is that a sports team?
那是体育队伍[当地橄榄球队]吗
Never mind, you're good.
没事了 你没问题
- Daddy! - Hi. Hey, Slugger.
-老爸 -你好啊 小宝贝
- Hey, Wyatt. - Leonard.
-你好啊 怀亚特 -莱纳德
Hey, that's a hell of a handshake.
握手很有力呢
Ah, well, you know, I've been taking vitamins.
你懂的 我最近有在吃维他命
Dad, uh, come on in, sit down.
老爸 进来坐下吧
Can I get you something to drink? Maybe a beer?
要喝什么吗 给你来瓶啤酒吗
- Sure, if you're having one. - Okay.
-没问题 你喝我就喝 -行
And why wouldn't you, since you're not pregnant?
你怎么会不喝呢 你又没怀孕
Leonard wants to have a baby with my ex-boyfriend Zack.
莱纳德想帮我前任扎克生孩子
How 'bout those Cornhuskers?
剥玉米人队最近怎么样啦
Hey, would you mind if Raj and I went away this weekend?
你介意我这周末跟拉杰出去玩吗
Well, it is important for you two to keep the spark alive.
你们俩保持爱情的火花的确挺重要
No, just the bachelor party I had planned.
不是啦 只是我当时帮他筹办了单身汉派对
I thought we'd do it anyway.
安都安排了 就还是去玩嘛
Oh, so a guys' weekend?
那就是男人周末啦
Kinda. I mean, Sheldon and Leonard couldn't make it,
算是吧 不过谢尔顿和莱纳德去不了
so Raj invited Anu and I asked Stuart.
所以拉杰邀请了安努 我叫上了斯图尔特
Wait, you invited Stuart before me?
等等 你先邀请斯图尔特而不是我吗
Actually, I invited Bert before Stuart,
其实我在斯图尔特前先邀请了伯特
but I don't know why I just told you that.
但我不知道自己为什么要告诉你
Why didn't you invite me?
你为什么不邀请我
Because I know you.
因为我了解你啊
You don't want to float weightless in an airplane.
你才不想在飞机里失重漂浮呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么蠢话啊
I love doing crazy stuff like that.
我可喜欢做那种疯狂事了
Bernie, you got sick from the teacup ride at Disneyland.
妮妮 你上次玩迪士尼的旋转茶杯都不舒服
Lots of people do.
很多人都会啊
We were still in line.
我们当时还在排队 还没开始玩呢
So you don't want me to go?
所以你不想我去吗
No, I want you to go if you're gonna have fun.
不 我想你去啊 只要你能玩得开心
I don't want you to go if you're gonna be miserable
如果你到时一脸生无可恋 扫了大家的兴
and ruin it for everyone.
我就不想你去了
Which is a long way of saying I want you to go!
我绕了那么一大圈就是要说 我想你去啊
I think this is going pretty good, huh?
我觉得进行得挺顺利的 对吧
Maybe for you. You threw me under the bus.
对你来说也许吧 你把我丢出去当替死鬼
Oh, I'm sorry. I panicked. He was judging me.
对不起 我慌了嘛 他当时在怼我
Well, yeah, now he's judging me.
现在他把矛头指向我了
I know. It worked.
我知道 我的妙计见效了
You two might want to talk louder or quieter.
你俩要么大声点 要么小声点
In high school, he could hear me open a can of beer
上高中那会 我躲衣橱用毯子蒙头开啤酒
in my closet under a blanket.
他都能听见
So let me get this straight, Leonard.
我把情况捋一捋 莱纳德
She doesn't want to have your baby,
她不想给你生孩子
but her dumbbell ex-boyfriend does.
但她的傻蛋前男友想要你的孩子
Well, I-- no, I wouldn't say it like that.
我... 不 我是不会这么说啦
How would you say it?
那你会怎么说
Uh, same words, just less angry.
句子一样 只是没那么大怒气
Well, I don't know about Los Angeles,
我不知道洛杉矶这里怎么样
but in Nebraska, that's kind of strange.
但在内布拉斯加 这种事挺奇怪的
It's strange here, too, and we have a bakery for dogs.
在这里也很奇怪 这里还有给狗去的面包店呢
And you're okay with this?
你对这事没意见吗
- I support my husband. - Thank you.
-我支持我的丈夫 -谢谢你
But, you know, if you think differently,
但如果你有异议
you should feel free to say so.
你应该直接说出来的
You know, just like, "Ah!" Make a scene.
大吼大叫 掀翻屋顶那样
Okay, look, they can't have kids of their own,
听我说 他们自己生不出小孩
and they like that I'm smart,
他们喜欢我很聪明这一点
and they want that for their child.
于是希望自己孩子能有这个优点
Back on the farm, we had a prize stallion.
以前在农场 我们有一匹获奖骏马
We didn't let that just go to waste; we put him out to stud.
我们可没浪费它的优秀基因 让它疯狂交配播种
No, no, this is... this is a little different than that...
不不 这事 这事有点不一样
No, no, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
不 等等 等等
Uh, you were comparing me to a prize stud. Go on.
你刚把我比作一匹得奖骏马 继续
You have fun with your new best buddy?
你跟你的新死党玩得开心吗
Hey, it's your fault your dad likes me.
你爸喜欢我 都是你的错
You dated idiots your whole life.
谁让你以前交往的都是蠢蛋
Well, he was right about one thing.
他倒是说对了一件事
I am married to a stud.
我嫁给了一匹种马
Yeah, I felt so bad about selling you out,
真的 我为出卖了你感到很内疚
I thought I would maybe make it up to you.
我想好好补偿你
Wait, wait. I can't.
等一下 不行
but I'm not supposed to for the next three days.
但我接下来三天都不应该"做"
Oh. That's right. I forgot.
对哦 我忘了
All right, well, guess I'll just read a little
好吧 那我只好看点书
and then-- I don't know-- go to sleep.
然后 我也不知道 去睡觉好了
Really? That's what you're sleeping in?
真的吗 你就穿这身睡觉
Oh, you want me to take it off?
你希望我脱掉吗
All right. Well, then pipe down and let me read my comic book.
好吧 那你闭嘴关"鸡" 让我安静看漫画吧
Penny, I-I know what you're doing.
佩妮 我知道你在干什么
Ooh, listen to this.
快听听这个
"Take that, Batman."
"接招吧 蝙蝠侠"
Thanks again for doing this, guys.
谢谢你们为我安排了这个
- Of course. - So excited.
-不客气 -我很期待
I'm glad you came.
你也来了 真好
Howard made it sound like this wasn't your kind of thing.
听霍华德之前的语气 这好像不是你的菜
He did say that, but here I am.
他是那么说了 但我来了
So what does he know?
所以他知道个屁
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
didn't think you'd enjoy plummeting to the Earth
以为你不会喜欢以时速643公里的速度
at 400 miles an hour.
垂直栽下地球
I love going fast,
我很喜欢高速
unlike Grandma here,
不像这位老奶奶
poking along at 70 miles an hour.
开车时速才112公里 像蜗牛爬
I've always wanted to do this.
我一直都想玩这个
I'm an adrenaline junkie.
我对肾上腺素有毒瘾
Roller coasters, snowboarding,
过山车 单板滑雪
dating men who bathe with their dogs.
跟和自家狗狗一起洗澡的男人约会
It was during a drought.
那时干旱缺水嘛
I'm a thrill-seeker, too.
我也喜欢寻求刺激
I've had to pull back since I became a mom,
当妈之后我不得不有所收敛
but I'll still jump on the back of a grocery cart
但我还是会跳上超市购物车
and just roll through the meat section.
一路风驰电掣滑过肉类区
And I'm married to her,
而我娶了这位英雌
which is quite the ride.
所以我的人生也是充满刺激
There's something out here.
客厅里有个东西
Just trap it under a cup,
用杯子把它罩住
and I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就来
I'll try, but it's Leonard.
我尽力试试 不过那是莱纳德
Well, what is he doing here?
他怎么会在我们家
I told you, if we left pizza on the counter,
我说过了 把披萨留在料理台上
we'd attract something.
就会引来其他生物
Sorry. I used my key.
抱歉 我用我钥匙进来的
I just needed a place to crash.
我需要找个地方借住
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
had to get out of the apartment.
必须离开自家公寓
My wife kept trying to have sex with me.
我妻子一直想跟我上床
Why are you trying to avoid having sex?
你为什么不想上床
Well, we just did it three weeks ago.
我们三周前才做过啊
I was talking to Leonard!
我是在问莱纳德
Well, I-I have to go to the clinic
我周一得去诊所
for Zack and Marissa on Monday,
给扎克和玛丽莎提供"材料"
and I'm supposed to save myself until then.
在那之前我应该保存"精"力
Sounds like maybe Penny's not totally on board with that plan.
听起来佩妮也许并不完全同意这个计划
Well, she said she was.
她说她同意的
But she also said I looked dope.
但她也说过我看起来酷到炸裂
Honestly, I don't even think I looked fly.
老实说 我觉得自己连酷毙都算不上
So you're willing to go through with this,
这么说即使她对这事持保留意见
even though she clearly has reservations?
你还是执意去做吗
If she has a problem,
如果她有不满
she should say something.
她应该说出来的
She tried to seduce you.
她都试图勾引你上床了
If that's not a cry for help,
如果那不是求助的呐喊
I don't know what is.
我都不知道是什么了
Penny doesn't want to have kids.
佩妮不想生孩子
But this is my chance to leave a part of me behind.
但这是我留下自己血脉的机会
Okay, but this isn't gonna make you a dad.
好吧 但这不会让你成为父亲
It's gonna be their baby, not yours.
那会是他们的孩子 不是你的
Although, someday,
不过 有一天
if that kid wants to know why he's short,
如果那孩子想知道自己为什么个子矮
nearsighted, and asthmatic...
近视 还有哮喘
...he may hunt you down.
他可能会来找你
Are you guys ready for the most intense experience of your life?
你们准备好迎接这辈子最激烈的体验了吗
- Yes. - Definitely.
-是的 -当然
Not to brag, but I'm an astronaut,
不是吹牛 但我是宇航员
so I've been weightless before.
以前体验过失重
Can be pretty scary.
那可是相当可怕
Please, I'm, like, 90 pounds.
拜托 我才40公斤
I'm weightless every time I hold more than three balloons.
每次拿着三个以上气球就能体验失重
Okay, I just need you guys to sign these waivers,
好的 我只是需要你们签免责书
and then you can go get changed.
然后就可以换衣服了
There are a lot of pages here.
好多页啊
Is this a waiver or a screenplay you've been working on?
这是免责书还是你写的剧本
I'm sure it's just boilerplate.
我相信只是标准版本
Absolutely. It's to protect us in case of injury.
当然 只是在你们万一受伤的情况下 我们能免责
It says, "or death."
上面写着"或死亡"
- Done. - Where are the changing rooms?
-签好了 -更衣室在哪里
Dressing rooms are in the back.
更衣室在后面
Okay. Should we go get changed?
好了 要去换衣服吗
Yeah. Hang on a second.
是 稍等
Just-- I have two babies at home.
我家里有两个孩子
If you don't want to do this,
如果你不想要玩
then why'd you come?
为什么要来
To prove to Howard that he doesn't know me as well
向霍华德证明他并不像他以为的
as he thinks he does.
那样了解我
Looks like he does.
看来他很了解
Unless I do it and then he doesn't.
除非我做到了 那他就不了解我
Why not just be honest?
为什么不说实话呢
I should be honest.
我应该说实话
You owe me $3,000 for those plane tickets to India!
你欠我3千块去印度的机票钱
That was a long run.
你去跑了好久
Yeah. Well, I was in the zone.
是啊 我本来专心在跑
You know, and then in a diner
然后去了小餐馆
and then in a massage chair at the mall where I fell asleep.
然后是商场里的按摩椅 结果我睡着了
Are you avoiding me?
你在避开我吗
Well, I took a nap next to Hot Dog on a Stick.
我在热狗店旁边小睡了一会儿
I think you're mad at me and Leonard,
我觉得你是气我和莱纳德
but maybe... you're really mad at yourself.
但也许 你是生你自己的气
Why would I be mad at myself?
我为什么生自己的气
'Cause you regret this "No baby" plan of yours.
因为你后悔你不要孩子的计划
You know, it's pretty crappy of you
你这样真是太讨厌了
to make me feel bad about this.
让我觉得难受
I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
我不是想让你难受
I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我觉得自己让所有人失望了
Hate disappointing Leonard,
我讨厌让莱纳德失望
but I really hate disappointing you.
但我真心讨厌让你失望
Oh, Slugger, you could never disappoint me.
孩子 你永远不会让我失望
Okay, your high school years were a little rough.
好吧 你高中那几年我比较难熬
And I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
There was you sneaking out at night
你晚上偷偷溜出去
and your boyfriends sneaking out in the morning.
你男友早上偷偷溜出去
That time you got drunk and stole a horse.
还有一次你喝醉了偷了一匹马
I was there. I remember.
我在场 我记得
But besides all that,
但除开这些
being your dad is the best thing ever happened to me.
做你父亲是我人生中最幸福的事
What about Randall and Lisa?
那么兰德尔和丽莎呢
I just don't want you to miss out.
我只是不希望你错过什么
But if this is really what you want--
但如果这是你真心想要的
Uh, Wyatt, we need to talk.
怀亚特 我们得谈谈
I want you to back off.
我希望你别插手
You know? I-If Penny and I don't have kids, that's between us.
如果佩妮和我不要孩子 那是我们的事
So you need to stay out of it.
所以你不要插手
Oh, Leonard, it's okay. We talked. We're good.
莱纳德 没事了 我们谈过了 没事了
Okay, you could've stopped me sooner.
你可以早点让我闭嘴
Could've let you go longer.
也可以让你继续说下去
You did great, Leonard. Very forceful.
表现不错 莱纳德 很有力度
I-I-I felt like my voice was a little shaky there.
我觉得我刚才声音有点抖
Hey, I decided to not go through
我决定不帮
with this Zack and Marissa thing.
扎克和玛丽萨了
- But you were so excited about it. - I know.
-但你那么期待 -我知道
I think I was just fooling myself.
我觉得我只是在骗自己
I-I would be heartbroken if I had a kid out there
如果外面有我的孩子 而我不是他的父亲
and I wasn't his dad.
我会伤心死的
So, that thing you wanted to do last night,
昨晚你想做的事
I got real good hearing there, stud.
我的听力非常好 种马
All right, everyone's suited up.
好了 大家换好衣服了
Let's head out to the tarmac!
我们去跑道
Howie, I don't think I should do this.
华仔 我不应该这样做
Well, I did not see that coming.
我完全没想到会是这样
Just-- We have kids,
只是 我们有孩子
and it's not smart to put us both in danger.
我们两人同时面对危险不明智
When I was little, my parents never flew together.
我小时候 父母从来不一起坐飞机
We thought it was because they loved us,
原以为那是因为他们爱我们
but it turns out they hated each other.
结果是因为他们憎恨彼此
I just think I shouldn't go.
我觉得我不应该去
Actually, this is much safer than driving a car.
其实这比开车还要安全
Stay out of it, flyboy!
滚一边儿去 飞行员
But I've done this before.
我以前体验过
And since you really, really want to go,
既然你这么这么想去
Unless you don't want to because I was right and I do know you.
除非你不想去 那我就是对的 我了解你
Well, if you really know me,
如果你真了解我
then you know how far I'll go to prove a point.
你会知道我为了证明一件事能有多拼
Apparently, 34,000 feet that way, then straight back down,
能拼到飞上3万4千英尺的程度 再直接冲下来
up and down, over and over again
不停地上上下下
until you throw up food you didn't even eat.
直到你把没吃的东西吐出来
They are definitely your weirdest friends.
他们绝对是你最奇怪的朋友
If only that were true.
要是真这样就好了
I hate this so much!
我恨死这个了
Why am I doing this?!
我为什么要这样做
To prove a stupid point to your husband!
为了向你老公证明一个愚蠢的观点
Oh, right. Worth it.
对 值了
Um, look, I-I know this is gonna be disappointing,
听我说 我知道你会失望
but, um, I-I can't do this.
但我做不到
I-I, I know how. I just can't.
我知道怎么"做" 就是做不到
I-I know someone who might be interested.
我知道谁可能有兴趣
No! Absolutely not!
不 绝对不行
I'm sorry, but my wife said I'm not allowed.
对不起 我老婆不准我这样做