生活大爆炸 第十二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 12 第2集: 结婚礼物虫洞 The Wedding Gift Wormhole

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
But I think, by the end of the honeymoon,
不过我觉得到了蜜月尾声
we really started to feel like a married couple.
我们真的开始有已婚夫妇感了
But the good kind, like on TV,
是好的那种 像电视里那样
- not like my parents. - Yeah.
-不是像我父母 -是的
You're not a real married couple until you can pee
真正的夫妻是当你可以撒尿不关门
with the door open and she's okay with it.
而你老婆也无所谓时才算
I told you, I'm not okay with it.
我跟你说过我有所谓
She loves it.
她爱死了
So, we got everybody gifts.
我们给大家都买了礼物
Did you forget about us until you were at the airport?
你们是不是到机场了才想起我们啊
No.
才不是
We forgot about you until we were on the plane.
我们是到飞机上了才想起你们来
Luckily, there was Wi-Fi,
幸好飞机上有无线网
and I have Amazon Prime.
而我有网络商城高速送货服务
I heart New York.
我❤纽约
Aw, the baby's gonna love throwing up on this.
宝宝一定会很喜欢吐在这上面
Look, it doesn't have to just be New York.
听我说 这不见得只能代表纽约啊
That's the beauty of it.
这才是其中的奥妙之处
Uh, the initials "N.Y." can stand for anything you like.
这个缩写可以代表很多你们喜爱的事物
For instance, I understand that there is
举个例子 我听说有一个
an elderly rock-and-roll musician named Neil Young.
知名的老年摇滚歌手尼尔·杨
Perhaps you heart him.
或许你们喜欢他啊
Or if not him, Egyptian table tennis silver medalist
如果对他无感 埃及银牌乒乓球手
Noha Yossry.
诺哈·亚瑟里
Or Nana Yamaguchi,
也可以是山口奈奈
the Japanese voice actress
她是日本的女声优
who starred in Sally the Witch.
曾给卡通《仙女下凡》配过音
Did you just Google the initials "N.Y."?
你上网查了有谁缩写是N.Y.的吗
I had Wi-Fi and a long plane flight.
飞行时间长而又刚好有网
Draw your own conclusions.
你推理推理吧
Well, guys, that was very, very thoughtful of you. I...
两位 这礼物真是非常有心了 我...
Did you get me a double XL?
你们给我买了XXL号的吗
- I told you. - You were right, dear.
-我跟你说太大了吧 -你说对了 亲爱的
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
第十二季 第二集
♪ Bang!♪
♪ aBu 2018 ♪
Sheldon, that's not how you write a thank you card.
谢尔顿 感谢函不是这么写的
What's wrong with it?
我写的有哪里不对
"Dear Aunt Helen,
"亲爱的海伦阿姨
Thank you so much for the lovely place setting.
谢谢您送给我们的这套令人喜爱的餐具
If my handwriting looks strained,
如果我的字迹看起来不太自然
that is because this is the 16th thank you card
那是因为这是我被艾米逼着写的
Amy has forced me to write.
第16张感谢函
The muscles in my wrist are cramping
我忍着用肌肉在抽筋的手腕
as I struggle to finish this sentence.
艰苦地写完这句子
Ow, ow, oh, the pain.
哎哟 哎哟 疼死我了
Love, Sheldon."
爱你的谢尔顿敬上"
Fine.
行行行
"And Amy."
"谢尔顿与艾米敬上"
This one is from Leonard and Penny.
这份礼物是莱纳德与佩妮送的
"The perfect gift for the perfect couple."
"完美的礼物赠于最完美的夫妇"
Save that card. We may need to throw it back in their faces.
卡先留着 礼物不满意就把卡甩回他们脸上
I wonder what it could be.
我真好奇会是什么东西
Oh, could be anything.
什么东西都有可能
A flute, a letter opener,
一支长笛 一把拆信刀
one of those pens
或是带裸女图的笔
where you put the bikini back on the naked lady.
把笔正着拿 墨水就会变成遮羞的比基尼
Isn't this nice?
这东西不错啊
What is it?
这是什么
You know, it's, uh,
你懂的 就是...
it's one of those...
就是那个...
Nope, doesn't do that.
不是 没作用
Oh, maybe it's candy.
或许是糖果
Lick it.
舔舔看
I don't want to lick it. You lick it.
我才不要舔 你舔吧
I'm not gonna lick it. I just brushed my teeth.
我才不要舔 我刚刷完牙
Is it from one of your dumb sci-fi shows?
是你看的弱智科幻电视剧里的东西吗
Uh, none of the sci-fi shows I watch are dumb.
我看的科幻电视剧都不弱智好吗
- Sheldon... - Okay, Westworld.
-谢尔顿少来 -好啦 《西部世界》弱智
But this has nothing to do with that show,
但这跟那部剧没有任何关联啊
other than it's also inexplicable.
唯一的关联大概就是都令人懵逼
Well, Leonard and Penny are our best friends.
莱纳德与佩妮是我们最好的朋友
They know us better than anyone.
他们比谁都了解我们俩
They said it's the perfect gift.
他们说这是完美的礼物
We must be missing something.
那我们肯定是漏了什么细节
You don't...
你不会...
think it's a marital aid, do you?
觉得这是婚姻"辅助棒"吧
Don't be silly.
别犯傻了
Amy, how is this big glass shaft going to aid our marriage?
艾米 这根玻璃大棒哪里能辅助我们的婚姻啊
Do you think when Krypto the Superdog is out flying,
你觉得当超级狗英雄在外面乱飞时
Superman has to fly after him with a little baggie?
超人得拿着捡屎袋跟在它后面吗
Hmm. Haven't really thought about it before.
这点以前我还真没想过
But he doesn't need a baggie,
但超人应该不需要用捡屎袋
because he just blasts the poop with his heat vision.
他可以直接用热能光线把屎给炸了
You've thought about it before.
你以前绝对想过这件事
Oh, I've thought about it a lot.
其实我可常想了
What is wrong with Stuart's face?
斯图尔特的脸出了什么问题
I think he's smiling.
他好像是在微笑
Oh, my God, are they flirting?
天啊 他们是在聊骚吗
Oh, they're way past flirting.
他们早就过了聊骚期
I caught them making out at Sheldon's wedding.
我抓到他们在谢尔顿的婚礼上亲热了
Are you sure she wasn't trying to breathe life back into him?
你确定她不是在帮他做人工呼吸吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
When I used that much tongue at CPR training,
当我在心肺复苏课上伸那么多舌头时
I had to buy the dummy.
他们会逼我买下那假人
Ooh, I have class.
我有课
I should go.
我该走了
Oh. Okay.
好的
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
See ya, guys.
大家再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见啦
So, what's her deal?
她现在是怎么样
Is she into you or does she just hate her parents?
她是真对你有意思 还是想气自己父母
I-I don't know.
我不知道啊
We kissed a little at the wedding,
我们在婚礼上亲热了一下
and it was great.
感觉一切很美好
But we haven't really talked about it since then.
但之后我们没有好好谈过
So I-I don't know how she feels about me.
所以我也不知道她对我有何感觉
Well, she patted you on the head,
她摸了摸你的头
so I'm guessing she feels like you're such a good boy!
所以我猜她觉得你是个乖狗狗
Seriously, do you think I should ask her out?
说认真的 你们觉得我该去约她吗
A-Absolutely.
必须啊
Don't let love get away.
别让真爱溜走
It is the most important thing in the world.
爱情是世界上最重要的东西
Without it, life is dark and meaningless and all you're left with
没了爱情 生命一片黑暗且毫无意义
is the judgmental gaze of your dog
你剩下的就只有
as you finish off a bag of Doritos on the toilet.
独自在马桶上吃完零食后 你家狗鄙视的眼神
Thanks.
谢谢你
You're a real good pal.
你真是个好朋友
And now you're a good boy!
你现在也是乖狗狗啦
I can't stop thinking about that present.
我无法停止想那个礼物是什么
It's driving me crazy.
我快要发疯了
Me, too!
我也是
The card said it was the perfect gift.
卡片写着那是完美的礼物
But it's not a dinosaur fossil or matching pocket watches,
但它不是恐龙化石也不是情侣怀表
so I don't see how it can be.
所以我看不出它如何能完美
Maybe we're trying too hard.
或许是我们想太多了
Maybe it's something simple.
它可能很简单
Like Leonard and Penny.
就像他们夫妇一样头脑简单
Yes, good.
很好 有道理
We just need to think like them.
我们只需要进入他们的思维
Okay.
What gift can I get us
有什么礼物能送谢家夫妇
to express how grateful we are to have us in their lives?
来表达对他们进入我们生命的感谢之情
Way to make it simple.
你可真会简化啊
I'm just gonna ask them.
我直接去问他们吧
No, you can't; it'll hurt their feelings.
不行 这会伤了他们的感情
I'm okay with that.
这我无所谓啊
And they'll know you weren't smart enough
而且他们也会知道你不够聪明
to figure it out on your own.
来解出他们送了什么礼物
You're right. Oh, this is awful.
你说得对 这真是太讨厌了
And I can't even comfort myself by stroking
而且我都不能靠抚摸
the fossilized tibia of a Pentaceratops.
五角龙胫骨化石来安慰自己
Let's just go to sleep.
我们先睡一觉吧
We'll look at it in the morning with fresh eyes,
一觉醒来我们就能用全新视角来看
and maybe it'll come to us.
说不定一切就会水到渠成
Fine.
好吧
Or we go tear apart that box and look for a clue.
又或者我们去拆了那盒子 寻找线索
Staying up past my bedtime and solving mysteries?
过了我睡眠时间不睡觉去玩解谜游戏
Who knew married life could be this good?
谁能想到婚姻生活会如此美好
What's wrong with his face?
他的脸出了什么问题
A lot of people have been asking that.
最近很多人都问过这个问题
He's... smiling.
他在...微笑
Hey, Stuart, you look pretty happy.
斯图尔特 你看起来心情很好啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I, uh, asked Denise out on a date,
我约德妮丝去约会
and she said yes.
她答应了
Aw. That's great.
太好了
But don't smile like that in front of Halley.
但别在哈雷面前这样笑
She just started sleeping through the night.
她最近才开始能一觉睡到天亮
Sorry. I'm excited.
抱歉 我很兴奋
I haven't been on a date in a long time.
我很久没约过会了
Back when I was dating,
我还约会那会儿
I'd always wear a new pair of underwear, just in case.
我总会穿新内裤 以免"艳福"来了不好看
It's also been a long time since I bought new underwear.
我也很久没买过新内裤了
And I probably should,
估计该买了
because these are no longer tighty nor whitey.
从紧身白内裤变成松垮灰破裤了
Okay, I'm out.
老娘要闪人了
If there's a chance someone's gonna see you naked,
当别人有机会看到你的裸体时
it's also polite to make sure you're well-groomed down there.
你先修剪梳理好"杂毛"是基本礼仪
I get it, Howard. I've been busy!
知道了 霍华德 老娘最近太忙了
Hello.
你们好呀
I just wanted to pop over and hand-deliver this thank you note
我想过来亲手把感谢信交给你们
for your very thoughtful wedding gift.
感谢你们送了贴心的新婚礼物
Oh, good. You guys liked it?
真好 你们喜欢那个礼物吗
Well, we liked it a lot more than things that aren't it,
喜欢它多过喜欢不是它的事物
I'll tell you that.
我就这么说吧
Well, yeah, that's great.
那可太好了
Because when we saw it, we thought,
因为我们看到这东西时便想到
"Amy and Sheldon just have to have that."
"艾米和谢尔顿必须得有这个"
Oh, do tell. Now, paint a picture for me,
愿闻其详 把当时的情形描述一下
like where you were when you found it
这礼物你们在哪发现的
and what you thought we'd enjoy doing with it.
你们觉得我们会喜欢用它来做什么
Do you not know what it is?
你是不是不知道那是什么
Of course he knows what it is.
他当然知道了
He's the smartest man in the world.
他可是全世界最聪明的人
Well, I don't know about the world.
全世界我可不敢肯定
Some of those Chinese fellas are pretty clever.
还有些也挺聪明的中国人呢
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I'm going to return home and use your gift
我要回家使用你们送的礼物
in the manner which it was intended.
而且是按它原本的用途来使用
He-He's never gonna figure it out.
他永远都不会猜到
I know.
就是啊
What are you?!
你到底是什么鬼
- Gosh, this makes me happy. - Yeah.
-我真是要开心坏了 -对啊
Howard, I don't often say this,
霍华德 这话我不常说
but, good, you're here. Now,
但你在这真的太好了
do you know what Leonard and Penny got us for our wedding gift?
你知道莱纳德夫妇送了什么新婚礼物给我们吗
- Well... - Don't answer.
-这个嘛 -别回答
I don't want to know.
我不想知道答案
I just want to know if you know.
我只想知道你是否知道
- I do know. - Okay, great.
-我知道 -很好
I believe that Amy and I have figured it out.
我认为我和艾米已经猜到了
Is it a clue to a scavenger hunt
礼物是不是寻宝游戏的线索
that will lead us to the actual present?
它将会指引我们找到真正的礼物
If you're asking
如果你是在问
if you and Amy should spend the next couple days
你和艾米未来几天是否该满城跑
running all over town searching for the next clue,
寻找下一条线索
I'm gonna have to say yes.
那我只能说 是的
I knew it!
我就知道
This is so much fun.
这太好玩了
Oh, it really is.
真的好玩死了
Oh, Leonard, thank you again.
莱纳德 再次谢谢你
We love the gift.
我们爱死那份礼物了
Does he know what it is?
他知道那是什么了吗
No, not even close.
边都没沾上
He thinks it's a clue to a scavenger hunt.
他以为礼物是寻宝游戏的线索
So, so happy.
小爷我开心坏了
Well, what is it? What did you give them?
你们送了什么礼物给他们
Oh, I-it's just this dumb crystal wand
就是我们结婚时
that Howard and Bernadette gave us for our wedding.
霍华德夫妇送给我们的一根智障水晶棒
Penny and I made each other miserable
佩妮和我想得头都大了
trying to figure out what it was, and we thought,
都没猜到是什么 于是我们寻思
"Why not pass that fun along to Sheldon and Amy."
"不如把这份乐趣传给谢尔顿和艾米吧"
Wait a minute. Did--
等等 你...
did you give them the crystal chakra wand
你把我送给你们的结婚礼物
that I gave you for your wedding?
水晶脉轮能量棒送给他们了吗
Yeah, that's exactly what we did.
对 我们是这么做了
You said you liked it!
你说你喜欢这礼物啊
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
对 我是这么说了
Wow. A scavenger hunt.
寻宝游戏啊
That's exciting.
真令人兴奋
I had a bit of a scavenger hunt myself last night.
我昨晚也玩了寻宝游戏
I was trying to find the remote.
我想找遥控器
I looked under one of the cushions.
找了一下沙发坐垫底下
Wasn't there.
没有
Then I lifted the cushion a little higher.
然后我把坐垫再掀高一点
Bingo.
找到了
Riveting.
精彩
So, do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗
Of course I know what it is.
我当然知道了
It's a silicon dioxide crystal, otherwise known as quartz.
这是二氧化硅晶体 也就是石英
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Am I sure? Is basalt a mafic extrusive igneous rock formed
还我确定吗 玄武岩是由富含镁铁的熔岩
by the rapid cooling of magnesium and iron-rich lava?
快速冷却形成的镁铁质火成岩吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
我当然确定了
Okay, so it's quartz.
所以是石英
That's got to mean something.
这一定有什么含义
What do we know about quartz?
我们对石英有什么认识
I'll Google it.
我上网查一下
Or you can ask me,
你也可以问我这个
the geologist who won the MacArthur Genius Grant.
荣获麦克阿瑟天才奖的地质学家
Got it!
查到了
Quartz, from the German "Quarz"
石英一词来自德语
which sounds the same, but is spelled without a "T".
两词发音相同 但英语拼写多了一个"T"
Interesting. No "T".
有意思 没有"T"
What is not "T"?
什么东西非"T"也[音似"茶"]
Coffee!
咖啡
The coffee shop where we first met!
我们第一次见面的那家咖啡店
All right, let's go. Sorry.
好的 咱们走 抱歉
I think I just had an adrenaline rush from having visitors.
难得有人来找我 我不禁肾上腺素飙升
Hey, Raj, will you, um, smell something for me?
拉杰 你能帮我闻个东西吗
Uh, that depends.
看情况
Actually, it doesn't depend. Just no.
其实不用看 我直接拒绝
I'm trying out some new colognes for my date with Denise.
我在试跟德妮丝约会要用的新古龙水
Oh, and you just came over here
所以你就直接到我跟前
to rub it in my face that you have a date?
炫耀你跟妹子有约会吗
No.
不是
I came over here because I need advice,
我来找你是因为我需要建议
and you've gone out with more women than anybody I know.
而你是我认识的人里 跟最多妹子约过会的
Huh. I guess you're right.
我想你说得对
Sheldon's the smart one, Howard's the funny one,
谢尔顿最聪明 霍华德最幽默
and apparently, I'm the ladies' man.
而本公子 很明显是最花的
Which one's Leonard?
那莱纳德呢
Oh, yeah, right.
对哦
I guess Leonard's the forgettable one.
莱纳德应该是最没存在感的
Okay, let's have a whiff.
好 我来闻一下
Hmm. Smells like Paco Rabanne.
闻起来像帕高·拉巴纳牌的香水
Ooh, you're good. I bought it at a swap meet.
你真厉害 我在跳蚤市场买的
It's actually called "Smells Like Paco Rabanne."
名字就叫"闻起来像帕高·拉巴纳的香水"
It's great. She's gonna love it.
很好 她会喜欢的
I hope so.
但愿如此
I really like Denise, and I don't want to screw this up.
我真的很喜欢德妮丝 我不想搞砸了
Hey, relax.
放轻松
Trust your instincts. That's what I do.
相信你的直觉 我就是这么做的
And that works for you?
这让你纵横情场了吗
Actually... no.
事实上 没有
I've made a mess of my life, and I'm...
我把自己的人生搞得一团糟
I'm all alone.
现在孤苦无依
Okay, I think it'd be best for both of us
我最好还是假装要走开接电话吧
if I pretend to get a phone call and just walk away.
这样场面不会这么尴尬
Yeah, that would be best.
行 这样最好
Hello. This is Stuart.
你好 我是斯图尔特
Sorry. I got to take this.
抱歉 我得接个电话
Uh, why, yes, I'd love to take a survey.
当然 我乐意做问卷调查
Okay, this is where we first met.
这是我们初次相遇的地方
There's got to be a clue here somewhere.
肯定在某个地方有线索
We sat at that table.
我们坐的是那张桌子
Excuse me.
你这是做什么
I'm sorry. We're on a scavenger hunt.
抱歉 我们在寻宝
Just pretend we're not here.
无视我们就行
Oh, I found something!
我找到了
It's gum.
是口香糖
Maybe they left it behind the counter.
也许他们放在柜台后面
I met my wife here, and we sat at this very table,
我和妻子在这里相遇 当时坐的就是这张桌子
so if you play your cards right, in eight years,
所以如果你好好表现 八年后
you could marry this woman.
你就可以娶这位女士
That's my sister.
这是我妹妹
Well, don't tell people. That's not okay.
别说出来 兄妹恋可不好
Sheldon, look, I asked the barista
谢尔顿 你看 我问咖啡师
if anyone left anything for us,
是否有人留东西给我们
and she said to look in this lost and found box.
她让我们在失物招领箱中找
But why would it be in the lost and found box?
但为什么会在失物招领箱里
Because we were lost, and then we found each other.
因为我们曾经迷失 结果找到了彼此
It makes perfect sense.
这太有道理了
Oh. And look at this.
看这个
A locket.
一个吊坠
And that stone in front-- I bet it's quartz.
上面的石头 我打赌是石英
This must be it. This must be the actual gift.
肯定是这个 这个才是真正的礼物
Open it up. What's inside?
打开 里面有什么
Nothing. It's empty.
没东西 空的
Of course.
当然了
Our life together is just starting,
我们共同的生活才刚刚开始
and they want us to fill it with our memories.
他们希望我们用共同的回忆填满它
This might be the best wedding gift ever.
这可能是史上最贴心的结婚礼物了
They also left us a pair of sunglasses
他们还给我们送了副墨镜
because our future's so bright!
因为我们的未来太耀眼了
They thought of everything!
他们想得太周到了
Look what Halley drew.
看哈雷的画
Yeah, she made it at daycare.
她在托儿所画的
It's pretty good, huh?
画得真不错啊
Is it?
是吗
Wow. Gentile moms are tough.
非犹太妈妈好严格啊
Guys, I need to show you something,
两位 我要给你们看点东西
but you have to promise not to make fun of me.
但你们得保证不能取笑我
Of course.
那当然
Yeah. I was worried about the date
我很担心约会的事
so I got my hair colored to make me feel a little more confident,
所以给头发染了色 让自己更加自信
but that just made me look paler, so I-I got a spray tan.
结果更显皮肤苍白 所以我去做了美黑
Have you tried showering,
你试过冲澡了吗
seeing if you could scrub it off?
看是否能擦洗掉
I did.
试了
You're gonna need some new towels.
你们需要买新的毛巾
And a bathmat.
浴室脚垫
And a toilet seat.
还有马桶座圈
I'm picking her up in an hour.
一小时后我就得去接她
What am I gonna do?!
我该怎么办
Don't you mean what are you gonna
你是不是应该说
《查理和巧克力工厂》里的橙色小矮人唱的歌
"Oompa Loompa doompety do"?
"你要呜巴鲁巴怎么办"
You said you weren't gonna make any jokes.
你说你不会嘲笑我的
I'm sorry. I'll stop.
抱歉 我不说了
I won't stop.
我不会停
Look, it's only a spray tan.
只是喷雾美黑
It'll fade in a couple days.
几天就褪色了
Why don't you cancel the date and reschedule?
你不如取消约会 再安排时间
Oh, but I was really looking forward to tonight.
但我超级期待今晚呢
You know what? Then go. Tell her what happened.
那就去吧 把实情告诉她
- Maybe she'll be flattered. - And if not,
-也许她会高兴 -如果她不高兴
swing by the chocolate factory and see if they're hiring.
就顺路去巧克力工厂 看那里是否招工
That wasn't a joke. That was a legitimate suggestion.
这不是笑话 这是真心的建议
Hello?
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Rajesh. What a nice surprise, calling me on my birthday.
拉杰什 真是惊喜 居然在我生日时打给我
Yes. That's why I'm calling.
对 我就是为这事打来的
And-and what better gift to give you than the gift
还有什么生日礼物比得上
of marrying an Indian woman, just like you've always wanted.
我满足你的期望去娶一个印度女人呢
My goodness, Rajesh, this is exciting news.
我的天 拉杰什 这是天大的好消息
Who is she?
她是谁
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
What?
什么
I want you to arrange a marriage for me.
我希望你帮我安排一桩婚姻
I'm just so tired of being single,
我实在是厌倦了单身
and I'm finally just... I'm-I'm ready to settle down.
我终于...我准备好成家了
I can't just call up some girl's dad
我不能随便打电话给一个姑娘的爸爸
and make her marry you.
让她嫁给你啊
It's-it's not 2015 anymore.
现在可不是2015年的世道了
I know that, but I can't do this on my own. I need your help.
我知道 但我一个人结不了婚 我需要你帮忙
Well, then, I'm going to need your help, too.
那我也需要你的帮助
If I'm going to find a woman to set you up with,
如果我要帮你介绍一个女人
you're going to need to stop Instagramming pictures
你就不能再在网上发你和你的狗
of you and your dog wearing matching sweaters.
穿情侣毛衣的照片
Fine, if that's what it takes to show you that I'm serious.
行 为了让你看到我的诚意 我同意
Uh, quick question.
问一下
Do you mean just Instagram, or all my social...?
你是单指照片分享网 还是所有社交网...
All of them!
全部的
Okay, deal.
好 说定了
All right. Let me ask you a question.
好 那我问你一个问题
What do you think of this woman?
你觉得这个女孩怎么样
Oh. Oh, my God, she's beautiful.
我的天 好漂亮
Is that who you're going to set me up with?
这是你要给我介绍的对象吗
No! That's who I'm dating.
不 这是我在泡的妞
But maybe she has an older sister.
但也许她有姐姐
So we put a little picture of me
所以我们在里面放了我的照片
and a little picture of Sheldon in it.
还有谢尔顿的照片
In-in the locket?
放进吊坠里
Yes.
是的
That was in a lost and found box?
之前是在失物招领箱里的吊坠
Exactly.
没错
Where we hid it?
我们把它藏在那里
So really, you gave us three amazing gifts.
真的 你们送了我们三件超棒的礼物
You gave the locket, the adventure
你们送了吊坠 精彩冒险
and the realization that Amy and I can do anything
并且让艾米和我发现只要我俩合作
as long as we work together.
便无所不能
We wrote you a special thank you note.
我们给你们写了张特别的感谢卡
Are those words?
这些是文字吗
No.
不是
It's a secret code that you two get to figure out together.
这是要你俩一起破译的密码
Hint, it's based on Sanskrit,
提示 这是以梵文为基础的
but not the Sanskrit you're thinking of.
但不是你们以为的那种梵文
And best of all, you can't use the Internet to cheat.
最精彩的在于 你们不能作弊上网查
Because we locked you out of your Wi-Fi,
因为我们锁住了你们的无线网
and the answer to this is your new password.
而答案就是新密码
I'm no longer happy.
我不开心了
Hey, guys. Great news.
各位 好消息
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
- What? - No.
-什么 -不
Well, I-I haven't met her yet,
我还没见过她
but her name is Anu.
她叫安努
My father says she comes from a good family.
我父亲说她出身良好家庭
She's in her 30s.
30多岁
She works in hospitality management.
她做酒店管理工作
So, as long as I can get through six to ten dates
只要我能挺过六到十次约会
without revealing my true self...
不暴露我的真面目
...this is happening.
我就真能结婚了
I know just what we're giving them for a wedding gift.
我知道我们要送什么结婚礼物了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yeah.
是的
I wanted to look my best for our date,
我希望在约会时展现自己最好的一面
and I made a series of bad decisions...
于是我做了一系列悲催的决定
...one of which is hidden by my pants.
其中一个悲催决定被我裤子遮住了
Do you still want to go out with me?
你还想和我约会吗
《海底总动员》中的橙色小丑鱼
Absolutely. Hey, maybe we can go find Nemo together.
当然 也许我们可以一起去找尼莫
That's a good one.
这个哏不错
Do your 63 other crayon friends know you're out?
另外63支蜡笔朋友知道你出来了吗
Are you just gonna make fun of me all night?
你会取笑我一整晚吗
- Probably. - Great.
-应该吧 -很好
So what are we thinking, Chinese?
想吃什么 中国菜吗
Yeah, I'm in the mood for orange chicken.
好啊 我有点想吃香橙鸡