Oh, this is amazing.
真是好啊
I wish I had a playhouse like this when I was a kid.
我也希望我小时候能有这样的游戏房
Really? You never had a playhouse?
真的假的 你小时候没有游戏房吗
No. I mean, my dad did buy the house next door
没有啊 不过我爸爸把隔壁的房子给买了
for us to play in.
让我们当游戏房
I'm gonna hook up the garden hose, so it has running water.
我把花园水管接来吧 这样里面通水
Why does it need running water?
游戏房要通水干什么啊
Same reason it's got electricity:
就跟为什么里面要通电一样
Bernadette and I both work, and we're overcompensating.
我跟妮妮都要工作 所以我们过分补偿孩子
This reminds me of a traditional Amish barn raising.
这让我想起传统阿米什人的团建谷仓
With everyone pitching in.
一家盖谷仓 全村来帮忙
How exactly are you pitching in?
那请问您在帮什么忙呢
I don't hear anyone else giving facts
在场难道有其他人在分享
about traditional Amish barn raising.
有关传统阿米什人团建谷仓的知识吗
The rest of us are pitching in with hammers and nails.
我们其他人的帮忙是通过拿起锤子与钉子
Well, facts are my nails, and my voice is the hammer
知识就是我的钉子 而我的声音就是锤子
which pounds them through the wood of your skull.
我的声音锤把知识钉敲进你们的木板脑
Well, that is how it feels.
听你说话的确是这感受呢
Hey, uh, can you pass me that drill?
能把电钻递给我吗
Yeah, fun fact about Amish barn raising--
分享一个阿米什人团建谷仓有趣知识
they don't use any power tools.
他们不使用任何电动工具
- Amy, make him stop. - No.
-艾米 快让他收了神通 -我不
If he tires himself out now, he'll sleep better tonight.
如果他现在就把精力耗光 晚上会睡比较熟
Hey, Howie, can you give me a hand?
华仔 能进来帮我忙吗
I need to get some work done,
我想完成一些工作
and the kids are climbing all over me.
但孩子们一直在我身边闹腾
You know what? I'll watch them.
这样吧 我去看孩子
- You sure? - But I was just about to tell everyone
-你确定吗 -但我正要跟大家分享
why they're called Pennsylvania Dutch
阿米什人为何被称为"荷兰裔宾州人"
when they really hail from Germany.
而不是正确的"德裔宾州人"
So, what do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
你觉得怎么样 挺赞的吧
And when our kids outgrow it,
等我们孩子长大用不上了
we can Airbnb it to other people's babies.
我们可以出租给别家婴儿当民宿
Sorry, I haven't had a second to myself.
抱歉 前面一直忙得不可开交
So let me just go back inside, finish my report,
先让我回屋 好好写完报告
brush my teeth, change out of my pajamas, make a sandwich,
刷个牙 换下睡衣 做个三明治
and then I'll come out here and laugh at your joke.
然后我再出来笑你刚才说的笑话
Ooh. As long as you're making sandwiches...
我老婆子有要做三明治就行
You can laugh at that one later, too.
这个笑话你也可以晚点再补笑
All right, I've kept you in suspense long enough.
好的 我让你们期待公布答案够久了
"Dutch" is a bastardization of the word "Deutsch,"
"荷兰的"是"德意志"这词的变异
meaning German.
而这词的意思是"德国人"
What's German for "annoying"?
那德语的"烦人"怎么说
Nervig. Why do you ask?
"恼人" 你问这个干嘛
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
President Siebert, you wanted to see me?
塞伯特校长 你要见我吗
Hey. There's my guy!
我找的好儿郎来啦
You sound like my wife
你的语气听起来
just before she asked me to go to Coachella.
好像想向我要求去科切拉音乐节的我老婆
No, this is gonna be way more fun than Coachella.
不 我保证这比音乐节好玩多了
More fun than heatstroke? Good luck.
比中暑更好玩吗 那你可要很"努力"
So, there are some funds left in the general administrative grant,
总务行政拨款的款项还有一些剩余
and I need somebody to decide how we should disburse them.
我需要有一个人来帮我决定该如何分配
W-Wow, what an honor. Thank you.
深感荣幸啊 谢谢校长
So how do I decide who gets the money?
所以我该怎么决定将款项分配给谁呢
How do you decide anything?
你平常怎么决定任何事情呢
Think about it with your brain, and then say it with your mouth.
用你的脑子想 再用你的嘴说出口
Yeah, right, sure.
懂了 没问题
Uh, so, after I decide,
在我做了决定之后
do I then submit it to you for approval, or...?
我是把决定送交您审核通过 还是...
No. You decide, you approve,
不用 你决定 你通过
and then you pride yourself on a job well done.
然后你嘉勉自己做得棒棒哒
That's a lot of responsibility.
这责任十分重大啊
Well, if I didn't think you were up to the task,
如果不是觉得你能胜任这份工作
you wouldn't have been fifth on my list.
你也不会高居我名单上的第5人选了
Thank you. I-I'll get started right away.
谢谢 那我立刻开始着手
And I look forward to hearing nothing about it.
我十分期待你绝对别来汇报
I will keep you posted.
我绝对会向您报告进度
Hey, thank you guys again
再次谢谢你们
- for helping out yesterday. - No problem.
-昨天来我家里帮忙 -小事情
- That was really fun. - It was fun.
-昨天很有意思啊 -是很好玩
You didn't lift a finger.
你昨天手指都没抬一下
No, but I narrated the entire event,
是没有 但我为整个活动做了旁白
and I am paying for it today.
而今天我就得忍受那酸痛
- Gentlemen. - Hey.
-朋友们 -你来啦
Leonard, do I detect a little swagger in your step?
莱纳德 某人好像春风得意马蹄疾啊
Well, stop. It doesn't suit you.
那你别这样了 完全不合你的范儿
Well, Siebert put me in charge of handing out
塞伯特让我负责管理
the last bit of the administrative funds,
行政拨款的多余款项
and I have sole discretion.
而且全凭我一人处置
Ooh! Looks like Christmas came early.
看来今年要提早过圣诞节啦
First thing on my list is a golden umbrella,
那我要先许愿来一把黄金雨伞
'cause Leonard's gonna make it rain!
因为莱纳德要给我下金钱雨啦
Uh, hold on, I'm not just gonna hand out money.
你别着急 我可不会随便就把款项给出去
There's a procedure you need to follow.
是得走程序的
I believe he's referring
我相信他言下之意
to the traditional "Kissing of the buttocks."
是指必须走传统的"溜须拍马"程序
Should we form a line,
那我们是排队拍马屁
or just do it like we're bobbing for apples?
还是像玩咬苹果游戏一样围成一个圈
Cute, but President Siebert trusted me with this,
想法不错 但塞伯特校长给我这份信任
and I'm taking it seriously.
我也要认真看待来回报他
If you have a legitimate request,
如果你们有合理正当的需求
you can submit it to me in writing,
你们可以写一份报告给我
and I'll evaluate it based on its merits.
我会根据利弊来评估
Sure, sure. Is "jet ski" one word or two?
行行行 请问水上摩托的"摩"字怎么写
Heard Siebert put you in charge of the administrative fund.
听说塞伯特让你负责管理了行政拨款
Can't think of a better guy for the job.
真是想不到比你更适合的人选了
I think he's done this before.
我看他应该是马屁老手了
Leonard, I know you and I have a...
莱纳德 我知道咱俩之前
oh, troubled history, but I hope that when I make my request
有过节 但我希望你审批我的申请时
you'll give me a fair shot.
不会公报私仇
See? That's why I like about this guy: integrity.
看到没 所以我才这么喜欢他 铁面无私
I just put something in your pocket.
我在你口袋里放了点东西
It's good at all El Pollo Locos.
在所有的疯鸡墨西哥餐厅都能使用
Halley, leave your brother's dirty diaper alone.
哈雷 别碰你弟弟的粑粑尿片
Put that down. That is not a hat.
放下来 那不是帽子
That is not a hat! Oh!
那不是帽子 靠
Okay. Everybody in the sink.
好了 大家都进水槽洗澡吧
I'm gonna be stuck at work for a while.
我还得加会班
Oh, that's terrible. Hang in there.
太糟糕了 加油吧
I'll be home as soon as I can.
我一结束就回来
He deserves better.
他值得更好的老婆
No, I'm not going to reconsider.
不 我不会再考虑的
Your request was denied.
你的申请已经被否定了
I don't care if it helps you think;
我才不管那是否有助于你思考
you don't need a koi pond in your office.
你的办公室里不需要修个鲤鱼池
Well, you should have thought about that
你买鲤鱼前就应该
before you bought the koi!
想到这个问题
Wow. That was a little rough.
哇 你可有点凶呀
Well, I have to be.
我不得不凶
Everyone assumes I'm just gonna give them whatever they want.
每个人都觉得我对他们会有求必应
Hmm. But you're not, are you?
但你不是那样的人 对吧
I mean, look at this.
你看看这申请
An espresso machine? I don't think so. Denied!
意式咖啡机 想都别想 否了
Wow, I really like this side of you.
我还挺喜欢你这一面的
Yeah, just so decisive.
太杀伐果决了
Well, check this out.
那你瞧好了
A standing desk. Denied!
站立式办公桌 不行
If you want to stand,
如果你想站
do it on your own time, 'cause I'm the boss.
自个儿找时间站去 我才是老大
Leonard, I just wanted to congratulate you on
莱纳德 我正想来恭贺你
- how well you are managing this grant money. - What do you want?
-在处理拨款上做得不错 -你想要什么
Nothing. I just came by to pay you a compliment.
什么都不要 我只是表扬你一下
Nice try. The answer's no.
想得美 答案是不行
To what? I'm not asking you for anything.
不行什么呀 我什么都没找你要
All I need for my job is right here.
我工作所需的东西都在这里了
This is my office. Which makes for a great commute.
这就是我的办公室 通勤特别方便
I'm still working-- I'm just working from home.
我一直在上班 不过是在家上班而已
You know, if it's that easy,
如果真的那么简单
then why does Leonard have to drive you to work every day?
为什么莱纳德每天还得载你上班呢
Because I like the frozen yogurt machine in the cafeteria.
因为我喜欢学校餐厅的冻酸奶机
Ooh, I suppose I could use a frozen yogurt machine...
说到这里 我想我可能需要个冻酸奶机...
Oh, you should have seen him-- denying things left and right.
你真该看看他的样子 这个不行那个不准
'Course, I made a request he did not deny.
当然 我提了一个他无法拒绝的要求
Are you listening to me?
你到底听没听
Yeah, sure. You slept with your husband.
听着呢 你和你老公滚床单了
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
It's not a big thing.
没什么大事
Have you ever told Leonard a little white lie?
你有没有对莱纳德撒过善意的谎言
Mm. Well, he thinks I've seen
他以为我看过
every one of the Star Wars movies,
每一部《星球大战》的电影
but I've really only seen the one with the gold robot.
但我只看过有金色机器人的那部
- That could be any of them. - Exactly.
-那不是每一部都有吗 -对呀
I've been telling Howie that I've had to work late
过去这几天我一直骗华仔
the past couple nights, but really,
说自己要加班 但实际上
I've just been hiding out in Halley's playhouse.
我只是躲在哈雷的游戏房里面
Does that make me awful?
我是不是很坏
Sad? A little, yes.
可悲 有一点
It's just that work's been crazy,
我最近工作特别忙
and the minute I get home, I have two kids hanging on me,
可每次我一到家 两个孩子就缠着我
and sometimes I don't want babies pulling my hair and pinching my belly fat.
有时我希望孩子们别扯我头发 戳我肥肚皮
That'd be a good slogan for a condom company.
这对于套套公司来说真是绝好的广告词
I love my kids, but that hour to myself
我爱我的孩子 但属于我自己的那个小时
just makes me feel human again.
能让我重新找回做人的感觉
So, you go home and sit alone in a toy house in the backyard?
所以 你就回家独自窝在后院的游戏房里吗
Oh, Dr. Hofstadter, did you have a chance
霍夫斯塔德博士 你看过
- to look over my proposal? - I did,
-我的申请了吗 -我看了
and your research is fascinating.
你的研究真是太有趣了
I had no idea that crows were that smart.
我从不知道乌鸦有那么聪明
Do they really hold grudges?
他们真的会记仇吗
They do. One of them escaped
会的 一年前有一只乌鸦
from my behavioral study a year ago.
从我的行为研究实验中逃脱了
I can't prove it's him, but something craps on my car every day.
虽然没法证明是他 但有只鸟天天往我车上拉屎
Well, l-look, I only have enough money to fund one request,
这笔钱只够资助一个申请
but your project is definitely in the running.
但你的要求绝对名列前茅
Okay, but, uh, when do you think you might make a decision?
好吧 不过你什么时候能做出决定呢
Because I have to upgrade their cages
因为我必须在它们学会开锁之前
before they learn how to open the locks.
升级它们的鸟笼
When I came in to my lab this morning,
我今早到达实验室时
they suddenly got silent.
它们突然就不叫了
I think they're planning something.
我想它们是在密谋什么
Um, soon. I've narrowed it down to three projects.
很快就好 我已经缩小到3个项目了
Ooh, is mine one of them?
我的也在其中吗
The software in the telescope room
望远镜实验室的软件
hasn't been upgraded in years,
已经很多年没有更新
and it seems like it might be time.
看起来也该换了
So you're just gonna give the money to your friend?
你这是要把钱送给你朋友吗
I smell a rat.
我闻到了可疑[老鼠]的味道
I work with rats, too.
我也研究老鼠
That might be me.
你闻到的可能是我
I'm not just giving it to my friend, Barry.
我不会随手就把资金给我的朋友 巴里
Your proposal is also in the mix.
你的计划书也在考虑范围内
Wait, so those are the three?
等等 最后三个候选人是他们吗
You're not even considering mine?
你都没考虑我的计划书吗
Why, because they're PhDs and I'm just an engineer?
只因为他们都是大博士 而我只是小工程师吗
No, because they wrote detailed proposals,
不 是因为他们都写了详细的计划书
and you sent a YouTube clip of the guy from Jerry Maguire
而你只是发了一段网上找的《甜心先生》片段
saying, "Show me the money!"
内容是经典台词"让我赚大钱"
All right, Hofstadter,
好了 霍夫斯塔德
Which project are you gonna pick?
你要选哪个项目
Yeah, come on, Leonard.
是啊 快决定 莱纳德
- Tell us now. - But, remember,
-现在就告诉我们 -但你记好了
crows aren't the only ones who can hold a grudge.
会记仇的可不只是乌鸦而已
Look, all three of your proposals have a lot of merit.
你们三位的计划书都有很多可取之处
I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision.
我就是想确保 我做出的是正确的选择
I can tell you're stressed.
我看得出来你压力很大
If it helps, I withdraw my proposal.
如果能帮到你 我撤回我的计划书
Fine. Then I'm back in the mix.
好吧 那我重新加入竞争
Okay, I-I just--
好了 你们...
I need everyone to back off.
你们都别干涉我
I'm in charge here, and I'll decide when I'm ready to decide.
这事我说了算 等我想好了自然会做出决定
When will that be?
究竟什么时候做嘛
A day, a week. I don't know!
一天 或一周之内 我不知道
- Where are you going? - I don't know that either!
-你要去哪 -我也不知道
Someone's making decisions.
有人在做决定呢
I'm reviewing these proposals.
我在重看这些计划书
Yeah. 'Cause you're the boss man,
对 因为你是老大
telling people what's what.
所有人都听你的
It's just so hard!
可是真的好难
All-all three of these proposals have merit.
这三份计划书都各有千秋
Well, not with that voice.
用这娘炮声音可选不了
There has got to be a right decision
一定有基于实验证据做出的
based on empirical evidence.
正确选择
Look, I made pros and cons lists,
我做了利弊分析表
and then I came up with three different scoring systems
然后我想出了三个不同的打分系统
to determine the best project.
来决定哪个项目最优秀
I just don't know what scoring system to use.
我只是不知道该用哪个打分系统
So I'm working on a meta-scoring system
于是我又用一个元打分系统
to score the scoring systems,
来给各个打分系统打分
but the math is really complicated.
但其中的数学太复杂了
You want me to walk you through it?
你想听我详细解释吗
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
Turn that off. Are you trying to get us caught?
把灯关掉 你想害我们被发现吗
So, I've narrowed it down to three worthwhile projects,
我把范围缩小到三个有价值的项目
but I only have the money to fund one of them.
但我的资金只够资助其中一个
Lucky for you, I have a solution.
你很幸运 我有解决方法了
You free up more money and I fund all of them.
你放出更多资金 我把这三个项目都资助了
Or-- hear me out--
又或者 听我说完
That way, e-everybody's happy.
那样一来 大家都开心
You can't make everybody happy.
你没法让所有人都开心
- I think I can. - You can't.
-我想我可以 -你做不到
- Well, actually... - You're making me unhappy.
-事实上... -你现在就让我不开心了
Okay, what would you do?
换你你会怎么处理
I'd find some sap and put him in charge
我会找个倒霉鬼 让他去负责
so I wouldn't have to be the bad guy.
这样我就不用当坏人了
That's a really good id-- Oh.
这主意真心机智...
You and Bernadette aren't doing stuff without me?
你跟伯纳黛特没有背着我偷偷聚会
What? No! Why would you even say that?
什么 才没有 你怎么会这么说
You know how your talent
你知道自己喝酒很有天赋吗
is getting just drunk enough to have a good time
既能醉到可以放松享乐
without being hungover the next day?
又不会第二天有宿醉
Well, mine is knowing when I'm being excluded.
而我的天赋就是能察觉到自己被排挤了
I'm-I'm just running some errands.
我只是要去办事
- With a bag full of wine? - I...
-背着一袋子的酒去吗 -我...
Got to stay hydrated.
我得随时补充水分
Okay, look, I'm sorry.
好了 对不起嘛
We did not mean to leave you out.
我们不是故意不带你玩的
All right? Bernadette has been feeling fried at home,
好吗 伯纳黛特被家里的事压得喘不过气
so we ended up hanging out in Halley's playhouse.
所以我们最后就跑到哈雷的游戏屋里聚
Like a secret club?
像个秘密俱乐部那样吗
No! Just, like, a place to spend time
不是 只是一个我们去杀时间
that we don't tell anyone else about.
又不告诉其他人的地方
And what would be a shorter way of saying that?
那简单来说这就是什么
Well, you really hurt my feelings.
你真的伤了我的心
What can I do to make it up to you?
我能做什么来弥补你
I'm in a secret club!
我加入秘密俱乐部啦
Is there some sort of humiliating initiation?
有没有很羞辱人的入会仪式啊
'Cause I would literally do anything.
因为我什么都愿意做
Leonard, you've been losing to me
莱纳德 这么多年来
in three-dimensional chess for many years.
你每次玩3D象棋都输给我
You know what would be neat?
你知道什么会很酷吗
If this was some sort of long con
就是这其实是你放长线钓大鱼
and one day you say, "Let's make this interesting,"
有一天你突然说 "我们把游戏变得有趣吧"
put money on it, and reveal
我们来赌钱 结果发现
that you actually know what you're doing.
你原来很擅长玩这个游戏
A very long con indeed.
这线确实放得很长
Sorry. I'm distracted.
抱歉 我心里有点事
Ooh, aren't you the hustler.
你可真是布线能手呢
No matter who I give the funds to,
不管我把款项给谁
someone is gonna be upset with me.
都会有人生我的气
Do you really care if people are angry at you?
你真的在乎别人生你的气吗
- Of course. - Interesting.
-当然了 -有意思
Why don't you go to the store and get me some tapioca pudding
那你快去商店 给我买木薯布丁回来
or I'm gonna be angry at you.
不然人家要生你的气啦
So it comes and goes?
所以你这也没个准数
How do you not care what people think of you?
你怎么能不在乎别人是怎么看你的呢
I mean, not "beating you at chess" easy,
虽然没到"下象棋赢你"那么简单
you can make this decision.
这个决定可以由你来做
You don't care if you upset people.
你不在乎会不会惹毛别人
You can pick for me.
你可以替我选
- Oh, great. - But I won't.
-太好了 -但我不会选的
I think this is a learning opportunity for you.
我认为这是让你学习的好机会
Sheldon, come on.
谢尔顿 不是吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I upset you?
抱歉 我让你不开心了吗
- Yes. - Ask me how I feel about that.
-对 -问问我对此有什么感受
So where does Leonard think you are?
莱纳德以为你现在在哪
Oh, I told him I was at yoga.
我跟他说我去练瑜伽了
Well, you are stretching the truth.
你确实是在"扭曲"真相
Yeah. Where does Sheldon think you are?
是啦 那谢尔顿以为你在哪儿
Oh, Sheldon's kind of like a dog--
谢尔顿这点比较像狗狗
he doesn't really think about me when I'm gone,
我不在的时候他不会想我去哪里了
but he's so happy when I show up.
反正只要我一出现他就会超开心
Who wants an Easy-Bake quesadilla?
谁想吃刚出简易烤炉的烤饼
Shh. Thanks for letting me come over and hang.
谢谢你让我过来玩
So Leonard still hasn't made a decision yet?
莱纳德还没做决定吗
And I've really been laying on the guilt.
但我一直在猛激发他的内疚感
Did you break out the sad eyes?
使出你的悲伤双眼大法了吗
You mean these bad boys?
你指的是这对宝贝儿吗
We're just gonna have to wait till they go back inside.
只能等到他们回屋里
Okay, okay. Can we very quietly
好的 我们能不能非常安静地
open that second bottle of...
打开第二瓶红...
Hey, don't freak out,
你先别慌
but I think there's someone in your playhouse.
我觉得你家的游戏房里有人
Oh. Yeah, that's just Bernadette.
没事 只是伯纳黛特而已
She's been hiding out in there all week.
她已经在里面躲了一周了
She's been a little overwhelmed at work.
她工作压力挺大的
And, frankly, me and the kids are a lot.
而且说实话 我和孩子们也让她很辛苦
She just... needs some downtime.
她只是需要自己的时间静静
And you just pretend like you don't know?
你就假装你不知道吗
Sure. That's how marriage works.
当然 这就是婚姻成功的秘籍
I told her I got life insurance,
我告诉她我买了人寿保险
and I totally didn't.
其实我根本没买
Someday, she's gonna find out. I'm gonna say,
总有一天她会发现 到时我就能说
"Ha-ha! I know you've been hiding in the playhouse."
"别以为我不知道你在游戏房里躲过"
Why don't you just get the life insurance?
你为什么就不把人寿保险买了呢
Whose side are you on?
你到底是站哪边的
Can you hear what they're saying?
能听见他们在说什么吗
Sounds like Penny's in there, too.
看来佩妮也来了
Seriously, Leonard, you didn't pick my project?
你是认真的吗 莱纳德 居然不选我的项目
- Did you go with Crow Lady? - No.
-你选了乌鸦夫人 -没有
You gave the money to Kripke?
你把钱给了克里普奇
Wait, I'm confused.
等等 我不明白了
I thought there were only three projects in contention.
我以为只有这三个项目待选了
There were. But, at the last minute,
本来是的 但在最后的时刻
someone submitted an application
有人提交了一份申请
for a pretty cool europium-doped laser,
要采购特别酷的掺铕激光器
and they made a very compelling case.
而且理由特别令人信服
Oh, that it was me and I wanted it.
理由就是我 我想要
You-you can't do that.
你不能这么做
You can't just fund your own project.
你不能只拨款给自己的项目
Uh, it turns out I can, and I did.
可结果是我可以 就这么做了
What about not wanting everybody to be mad at you?
你不是不愿意让别人生你的气吗
Well, I realized that, no matter what decision I made,
我意识到 无论做什么决定
people were gonna be mad at me.
都会有人生我的气
And this way, I get a laser.
而这样 起码我还能得个激光器
That is the most selfish thing you've ever done.
这是你做过最自私的事了
- And I don't care. - Yes, you do.
-我不在乎 -不 你在乎
The europium laser is so cool.
这个掺铕激光器太酷了
It has a four-level f-f transition
有4级f-f变换
which provides for high power output,
支持高功率输出
and its quantum efficiency is off the charts.
量子效率简直突破天际
What are you going to use it for?
你准备用它做什么
there's a crow on your roof.
你的车顶有只乌鸦
Is that one of Dr. Lee's crows?
是李博士的乌鸦吗
It has a tag on its leg.
它腿上有标
Don't make any sudden moves.
千万别轻举妄动
Smart. Let's stand perfectly still and...
明智 我们一动不动地站着 然后...
He's the one you want!
你们要找的是他