无敌少侠 第一季 Invincible Season 1 第1集: 到点儿了

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 惊悚 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 罗伯特·柯克曼 / 罗伯特·瓦利 / 杰夫·艾伦 / 保罗·弗明格 / 科瑞·埃文斯 / 杰伊·贝克 / 杰·哈姆 / 文顿·赫克 / 威廉·鲁兹卡

演员: 史蒂文·元 / 吴珊卓 / J·K·西蒙斯 / 莎姬·贝兹 / 沃尔顿·戈金斯 / 吉莉安·雅各布斯 / 杰森·曼楚克斯 / 格蕾·德丽斯勒 / 凯文·迈克尔·理查德森 / 扎克瑞·昆图 / 安德鲁·


台词
-Coffee?-For sure.Thanks, man.
-来点咖啡 -好啊 谢了 伙计
-You ready for next week?-What's next week?
-准备好应付下周的事了吗 -下周什么事
Superhuman evasion training.We have to get recertified.
超人类入侵训练 我们得重新拿证
Look, I... I get the need,but it's the worst.
有这个必要 我明白 可这种训练最可怕
When I was on the force,you had to do hand-to-hand training all the time.
在警队必须接受徒手搏斗训练
The guy comes at you with a knife,you gotta be ready,
有人拿着刀子冲你过来 你得有所防范
but, uh, this is... th-this is something else.
但这场培训不一样
I'm supposed to learn to tuck and roll away
面对一个眼睛能射出激光
from a guy who can shoot lasers from his eyes,
能控制别人大脑
or control minds,or kick a goddamn schoolbus to the moon?
或能一脚把校车踢上月球的人 我只能学习怎么躲避逃离
It's the job.
职责需要嘛
You're awful calm about it.
你淡定得真让人讨厌
Hell, last time you sprained your back.You--
上次你把背都扭伤了 你...
Aw, shit, wait,you're not even gonna be here, are you?
搞什么 你根本就不用去培训 是吗
Sucks to be you!
你真倒霉
I'll be living it up in London,
我会在伦敦享受人生
seeing the sights, eating Indian food.Enjoy getting laser burn.
观光 吃印度菜 你好好享受激光射击吧
Oh, you're gonna be gone the whole time?All friggin' week?
你这整段时间都不在 整整一个星期
Two.All of Matt's spring break.
是两个星期 马特的整个春假
The boy is obsessed with The Beatles.
他很迷披头士
He wants to go to Abbey Road,he wants to visit Apple Records.
他想去艾比路 参观苹果唱片公司
I might even get to see some things I want to see,if we have time.
如果有时间 说不定 我也能看看我感兴趣的东西
And it's just the two of you?
只有你们俩
You sure about that, Steve?
你确定吗 史蒂夫
I thought you two hated each other with the burning fury of a thousand suns.
我还以为你俩彻底闹掰了 水火不容
Well, maybe a hundred.
现在也算不上水乳交融
I mean, Matt, he had it rough, you know,
可是马特以前的生活很苦
but he's really pulled himself together.
但他真的处理得很好
With what you told me that kid was doing?The stealing, the drugs?
你跟我说那孩子净干坏事 偷窃 还吸毒
How'd you turn that around?
你是怎么让他改过自新的
Good morning.It wasn't easy.
早上好 那并不容易
The thing is,when Molly and I first got together,
茉莉和我最初在一起的时候
he was living with his dad,and he was just running wild.
他跟他爸一起生活 变野了
Kid was a real asshole.
那孩子以前真让人头疼
You saw the shiner he gave me.That's all behind us now.
我被他揍成熊猫眼那次你也见过 不过那都过去了
He stared down his demons, and he...damn it, he conquered them.
他打败了他内心的恶魔 他...天哪 他战胜了恶念
I've never done anything that hard in my life.
我一辈子都没干过这么难的事
We're so damn proud of the guy...of the man that he's becoming.
我们真为他感到骄傲 他变成了男子汉
So he wants to go to London,
所以他想去伦敦
Molly and I scraped together enough to make it happen.
茉莉和我就一起把钱凑齐了 满足他的心愿
We wanted to show him how much we appreciate all his hard work.
我们想让他知道 我们为他付出的努力感到很欣慰
I never had a kid of my own.I wasn't there when he was born.
我没有自己的孩子 他出生时 我不在他身边
I didn't teach him how to ride a bike,or throw a ball...
我没有教他骑自行车 没有教他扔球
...but in a few months,when he walks across that stage,and accepts that diploma...
但他走过领奖台 接过文凭的时候
...that is my son.
他是我的儿子
Oh, you... you just take all the time you need.
你慢慢来
Why don't I just make some hot cocoa to cheer up my sweet boy?
我去做点热可可 让咱们的贴心男孩开心一下
Come on, like you're not crying on my shoulder every time you don't get a second date?
你第一次约会被甩 不是趴在我肩膀上哭鼻子吗
What was--
搞什么...怎么...
We were supposed to be inside.
我们应该在里面才对
I should never have trusted the flawed calculations of a clone.
真不应该相信一个克隆人错漏百出的计算
Clone?I am not!
克隆人 我不是...
This was always the plan.
一直就是这么计划的
The president is targeting us,so we shatter the illusion of his safety.
总统拿我们开刀 所以我们要撕碎他的安防假象
It's not enough for us to kill him.It has to be a spectacle.
杀了他还不够 必须做一场好戏
You'd know this if you were truly the original.
如果你是真正的克隆原体 怎么会不知道这事
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god...
天哪
Refreshing.Kind of tickles.
让人神清气爽 有点痒痒的
Mm, I prefer a higher caliber.
我比较喜欢更大口径的炮弹
I order...
我下令...
I order...
我下令...
I order you...
我下令你们...
You order what?
你下令什么
Kill that one and move on!
解决掉那个 继续前进
-Your eye is as replaceable as you are.-I am the original!
-你的眼睛可以被替换 跟你一样 -我才是原体
Steve, look out!
史蒂夫 小心
Sorry I'm late!
对不起 我来晚了
Red Rush, get this guy out of here!
赤速 把这家伙救出去
Focus on evac!
你负责疏散
We can deal with these two once the area is clear!
先把大家撤离这一区 再对付这两个
We can take it from here!
接下来就交给我们
Fall back, help us evacuate civilians!
后退 帮我们疏散平民
Yes, ma'am!
遵命
Damn it! Run!
糟了 快跑
War Woman...
战女
Please, you couldn't just sit this one out?
拜托 你们这次就不能别插手
Let us kill the President?Haven't you earned a day off?
让我们杀掉总统吗 你们可以休息一天
Not our style.Sorry.
这不是我们的风格 抱歉
This isn't a spectator sport!Move!
这不是观赏性体育运动 快离开
No!
Stay together, stay together, stay together, stay together!
待在一块儿 别散开
-Don't move.You're safe now.-I got 'em!
-别动 你们现在安全了 -交给我
They're in the clear.
他们安全了
-You are on President duty. -On it.
-你去保证总统的安全 -这就去
Sorry, I wouldn't normally move so fast,but there were so many of you that...
抱歉 我平常不会跑这么快 但你们平民数量太多了...
Oh, no.It starts with one of you, then it--
糟糕 一个人先开始 然后会...
Oh! Sorry.I can't...
对不起...我不能...
Now!While he's distracted!
趁他被分散了注意力 现在动手
This floor looks clear.I'll go up, you go down.
这里似乎安全了 我负责上面 你负责下面
I've got you.We're gonna be fine.We'll get out of this.
有我在 我们不会有事的 我们肯定能逃出去
No, no,
what about you?
你怎么办
Behind you.
小心后面
You're welcome.
不客气
Get those soldiers out of here!
把那些士兵救出去
We can take it from here.Too dangerous for you.
接下来交给我们 对你们来说太危险了
When we crush the Guardians of the Globe and kill the president,
我们打败全球护卫队 杀死总统之后
no one will be left to stop us!
就再也没有人能阻止我们
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
I had him.
我接住他了
All clear.
全部安全
The building is clear.It's just us.
这栋楼清空了 只剩下我们了
Evacuation complete.
疏散完毕
Now we can cut loose and focus on taking these brutes down.
现在我们可以放开手脚 专心干掉这两个牲畜
《降神狗》
Mom? What!I'll be out in a minute!
妈 什么事 我一会儿就出来
-I don't have a minute.-Mom!
-我等不了了 -妈
My bathroom's out of soap.Get over yourself.
我浴室的肥皂用完了 别这么大惊小怪
I used to change your diapers, kid.There's nothing going on down there I haven't seen before.
你的尿布以前都是我换的 有什么我没见过
Just get out!
快出去
As you can see,the scene is absolute chaos as the Mauler twins...
大家可以看到 这个场面非常混乱 莫勒双子正在...
Looks like Dad's saving the White House.
看起来爸爸正在拯救白宫
-Alone?-Guardians are there, too.
-他自己一个人 -护卫队也在
Who are they fighting?Ugh, Mauler Twins.
他们跟谁开战 莫勒双子
Looks like we won't be getting breakfast together this morning.Bummer.
那我们今天就不能一起吃早饭了 真讨厌
It's the White House, Mom.Kind of important.
那是白宫啊 妈 那挺重要的吧
Oh, they rebuild that thing twice a year at this point.
他们那地方现在一年重修两次
If it's not Doc Seismic,it's the Lizard League, or someone else.
不是地震博士 就是巨蜥联盟或其他恶人搞事
I doubt the President still lives there.
我怀疑总统已经不住在白宫了
I'm not too late!I'm gonna shower.
我没迟到太多 我去冲个澡
Not so fast.Come here first.
等一等 先过来
Don't make me get the spray bottle.
别逼我去拿喷雾瓶
Now, let's get you out of that costume.
你先脱掉这身衣服再说
Boundaries, people!
注意分寸 两位
Bathroom doors are closed for a reason,
关上浴室的门是有原因的
and parents should never, ever talk about sex in front of their kids!
而且父母绝不该在孩子面前谈论性爱
You should be overjoyed
看到你的父母
to see your parents passionately expressing their love for each other.
热情地表达对彼此的爱 你应该超级高兴才是
Now stop griping.Get ready for school.
别啰啰嗦嗦的 准备上学
Couldn't you at least wait until I leave the house...
你们就不能等到我离家了再搞吗
for college!
等我上大学后
What were you thinking?Paris?
你在想什么 巴黎
Actually, I was kind of pulling for that little cafe in Berlin.
我有点想去柏林那家小咖啡馆
I've been jonesing for those sausages.
我一直想吃香肠
Aw, man, you guys are going to Best Wurst?I love that place!
你们要去佳肠馆 我超爱那地方
You've got school.When your powers kick in, you can go on your own.
你得去上学 你的超能力启动后 你可以自个儿去
Salt on the wound, Dad.
往人伤口上撒盐呢 爸
They've gotta be due any day now, son.
你的超能力随时会苏醒 儿子
Even the latest bloomers on Viltrum would get their powers
连维特鲁姆的后进生 都会在18岁生日之前
before what would be their 18th birthday.
获得他们的超能力
-You'll see.-Don't get his hopes up.
-到时你就知道了 -别让他抱太大希望
Bye!Have fun!
走了 你们玩得开心
I'll just be walking,on the ground,with my feet.
我会走路去学校 用我的双脚
Morning.
早上好
Uh, just, uh...just trying to break in these new shoes.
这双新鞋有点硌脚 我在磨合
Mauler Twins attack the White House?Nuts, right?
莫勒双子居然袭击白宫 真是疯了 对吧
-I saw.-I can't believe the Guardians of the Globe
-我看新闻了 -真不敢相信护卫队
let them get that close to killing the President.
让他们差一点就杀死了总统
They didn't even get into the building,and Omni-Man was there, too.
他们根本就没进那栋楼 而且全能侠也在
You're such an Omni-Maniac.
你还真迷全能侠
Way to root for the underdog.
这么大力支持弱者 真有你的
Big fan of the Yankees, are you?
你肯定是洋基队的超级球迷
Sure, he's hot and all,and that mustache...
没错 他很性感 还有那撇小胡子
Sorry!Okay, straight stuff.You up for some Clash Crash tonight?
不好意思 行 说些直男话题 今晚要不要玩《大撞击》
I'm hoping for a Level 43 chest armor.
我还希望拿到一套43级的胸甲呢
Don't bring up that stupid job, man.Don't be that person.
别跟我说你要打什么狗屁工 别这么扫兴
When's the last time you bought a comic book?
你上次买漫画书是什么时候
Those things are expensive,
那些东西贵死了
and they're doing Seance Dog twice a month all summer.
而且他们整个夏天 每月出两期《降神狗》
You're into the stupidest stuff.
你喜欢的东西都蠢得要命
Knock it off, Todd!
你够了 托德
Come on...Quit playing games.
得了吧 装什么呀
I know you're crazy about me.Marcy told me.
我知道你很喜欢我 玛茜告诉我的
Well, you are big and strong, aren't you?
你确实很健硕 对吧
You know it.
你最清楚了
And you think that makes it okay for you to harass me?
所以你就觉得可以骚扰我
Hey, don't walk away from me.
别走开
What, are you a lesbian or something?
你有什么毛病 你是蕾丝边
Oh, my god, I wish!Would you leave me alone then?
天哪 我恨不得呢 如果我真是女同 你会不再烦我吗
Let go of me,so I can go find a girl to kiss!
放开我 我要去找个女孩来接吻
Don't.Guy's twice your size.
别多管闲事 那家伙有两个你这么壮
Maybe you can just sit back and watch this?I can't.
也许你可以袖手旁观 可我做不到
I can because I'm not Omni-Man,and neither are you.
我可以 因为我不是全能侠 你也不是
Let's see.
看看再说
I think Amber's been pretty clear about how she feels, Todd.
我觉得安珀已经把话说清楚了 托德
-Are you serious, Grayson?-Look--
-什么 你搞笑的吧 格雷森 -听着...
Leave him alone!
放过他
What are you lookin' at?
你们看什么看
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yup.
没事
汉堡超市
Close one.
幸好
It's about time.
是时候了
And a big welcome home to my favorite son.I made some chicken,
欢迎我最爱的儿子回家 我做了烤鸡
but I also heated up some authentic German bratwurst
不过我也热了一些正宗的德国油煎香肠
flown in special today,just for you.
今天为你专程送到的
I... had a pretty interesting day.
我今天遇到了挺有意思的事
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Honest to god, a dragon was attacking Hong Kong.
有一条龙袭击香港 是真的
-I stopped it.-Ooh, a dragon. Nice.
-被我阻止了 -一条龙 真厉害
Mark was getting ready to tell us how interesting his day was.
马克正准备告诉我们 他今天遇到什么有意思的事了
Guess who's finally getting his powers?
猜猜谁的超能力终于苏醒了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Pretty sure.Threw a trash bag into space at work.
很确定 我上班的时候 把一袋垃圾扔上了太空
Oh, that's great, Son,just great!
太棒了 儿子 真的太棒了
If you're up for it,I'll make some time tomorrow for training.
你愿意的话 我们明天可以训练一下
This is so exciting!
太让人兴奋了
Bright and early tomorrow, Mark.Make sure you get a good night's sleep.
明天一大早开始 马克 你一定要休息好
For sure!
没问题
Okay, Son, bear with me...
好的 儿子 你耐心听我说
This is gonna be a little awkward for both of us.
下面这段话会让你和我都觉得有点怪
You may have noticed that I'm not like normal dads.
你也许注意到了 我跟普通的爸爸不太一样
Your mother and I think it's time you knew the truth.
你母亲和我觉得是时候告诉你真相了
We think you're old enough for me to tell you where I really come from.
我们觉得你长大了 我应该告诉你我其实是从哪里来的
Millions of miles from here,out in deep space,
离这里几百万公里的地方 在太空深处的
is the planet Viltrum...
维特鲁姆星球
It's a cool blue oasis alone in a solar system much like our own.
那是一个美丽的蓝色绿洲 在太阳系里独一无二 跟地球很像
I was born on this planet.
我出生在那个星球上
Viltrumites are very similar to humans,
维特鲁姆人与人类很相似
except we can fly,move at super speed,and possess great strength.
不过我们会飞 能超速移动 还力大无比
When our people come of age,
我们族人成年时
we leave Viltrum,and venture out into the galaxy,
会离开维特鲁姆 去银河系冒险
using our abilities to help lesser-developed worlds.
发挥我们的才能 帮助发展中的世界
I volunteered to relocate to Earth,and be its sole protector.
我主动来到了地球 成为地球唯一的保护者
That's when I met your mother...
我就是在那时遇到了你妈妈
and we eventually had you.
后来我们有了你
I know this is a lot to take in at one time,
我知道这些信息太多了 很难一下子接受
but you're half Viltrumite, Son,
但是儿子 你有一半维特鲁姆血统
and you're getting older.
你在慢慢长大
Things are gonna start to change for you in a few years as you hit puberty.
几年后 你进入青春期 就会开始有一些变化
You're gonna get acne.
你会长青春痘
Your voice will start to crack as it begins to change.
声音会开始变粗
You'll begin to grow hair in strange places,
身体某些尴尬的部位会开始长毛
and you're gonna start to develop superpowers of your own.
而且你会开始有自己的超能力
Just like me,
就像我一样
super strength and speed,flight, the whole bit.
超强力气 超快速度 会飞 全都有
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm gonna be able to fly?
我以后能飞上天
Yes, Son,you're gonna be able to fly...
是的 儿子 你以后能飞上天
I'm gonna be able to fly.
我能飞了
Don't look down...Stop looking down!
别往下看 不要往下看
I'm not going down.
我不能摔下去
I'm gonna fly up,because I can fly.
我要往上飞 因为我会飞
What if I can't yet?
但要是我还不能飞咋办
No, no, no, okay.
不行 好的
Dad always said it was like a reflex,so if I don't want to fall, I won't,
爸爸常说这是一种本能 如果我不想摔下去 就不会摔下去
and even if I do, maybe it won't even hurt,or maybe...
即使我摔下去了 也许根本就不痛 又或者...
Ah, screw it!
不管了
Whoa... oh, crap.
糟了
Oh, god...
天啊
No, no, no, no, no...
不 哦 不
Okay
好吧
6点 跟爸爸飞行
Put some pants on,and let's get in the sky, my boy.
穿上裤子 我们去飞一飞 儿子
I'll... put some coffee on.
我去泡点咖啡吧
It's kinda like how you walk,and you don't think about balancing anymore,
这就像走路 你根本不需要去考虑保持平衡
but when you were a baby, you did.
但当你还是个宝宝的时候 你会想平衡的事
You're a baby flier right now.
你现在就是个宝宝飞行者
You have to focus on staying upright,
你要集中精神 保持身体直立
focus on going the direction you want to go.
一直想着你要去的方向
-Understand?-Yeah.I think I got it.
-明白吗 -嗯 我应该懂了
It doesn't look like you do.Follow me.
看起来你还没懂 跟上我
No, no...
不对
You can wear yourself out flying.
飞行是很累人的活儿
Moving fast is like tensing a muscle.
快速移动就像绷紧肌肉一样
You're much better off if you relax that muscle from time to time,
时不时放松一下肌肉 感觉会好很多
use the momentum you're building to carry you forward.
利用你的势能惯性让你一直往前飞
Okay, you don't want to fall,so you're gonna have trouble relaxing.
好吧 谁都不想掉下去 所以很难在飞行中放松肌肉
It's kind of like peeing your pants on purpose.
有点像故意尿在身上一样
What?
什么
Peeing your pants on purpose.
故意尿裤子
You know, you spend your whole life trying not to pee your pants,
你一辈子都在努力憋尿 不能尿裤子
so letting go, peeing your pants on purpose,
现在要做的就像是不再憋尿 故意尿在身上
it's next to impossible.
那几乎不可能
How how do you know this?Who would try that?
你是怎么知道的 谁会尝试那么做
You are far better at flying than you should be.
你飞得很好 不像第一次飞行的人
Late-night practice?Is that why you're so tired?
昨晚练习过 所以你才这么累
Don't try to change the subject.
不要转换话题
Land over there.
去那边降落
Slow down.
慢一点
Land. I said, land.
降落 我说降落
-Why aren't you slowing down?-I can't!
-你为什么不慢下来 -我慢不下来
Stop. Just stop!
停下来 赶紧停下来
Okay.I guess that still counts as a landing.Get up.
好吧 这也算降落 起来吧
Come on, we're gonna try something else.
来吧 我们试试别的练习
I'm actually getting used to this a little.
我都有点习惯这样了
That's not good.Try to hit me.
那不好 试试打我
-Really? -Yeah.
-真的 -真的
Use your whole body.
要调动全身
You can punch with your arm,
你可以手臂发力
but if you punch with your shoulder,your hips, and your legs as well,
但如果用上肩膀 髋部 腿部的力量
it'll be much more powerful.
你的拳头会更有力
It'll take a while to get the hang of it.
要花一点时间才能掌握
Okay.
好的
Now, with us,we can freely move ourselves through physical space.
我们可以自由地穿过物理空间
That's how we fly.
我们是这样飞的
So we don't have to pivot on our feet and push off the ground.
不需要转动脚掌 推离地面
We can literally push off anything.
任何东西都能成为我们的借力点
We can create our own leverage.
我们可以随意创造支撑点
Good...
很好
but try it a little more like this.
不过试着这样做
Like what?
怎样
Dad...
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸
You hurt me.
你把我弄痛了
I know, Son.I didn't...
我知道 儿子 我不是...
I didn't mean to hit you so hard.I'm sorry.
我不是故意对你出拳这么重的 对不起
Why did you do that?
你为什么要给我一拳
Mark...if you really wanna do what I do,
马克 如果你真的想做我做的事
you have to be prepared for anything.
你必须防范一切
No one is gonna pull their punches.
真正开打时 没有人会收回拳头
So...how badly did that go?
训练情况有多糟
I pushed him pretty far.
我对他挺狠的
It's what he needs.
他需要磨炼
Did you maybe push too far?
你是不是太狠了
Are you questioning me?
你是在质疑我吗
What the hell has gotten into you?
你撞什么邪了
I don't know.
我不知道
I...I'm sorry.Mark got his powers so late, I wasn't prepared for this.
对不起 马克的超能力来得太晚 我没有准备好面对这一切
It changes things.
这改变了一些事
I can't help but think,maybe our lives would be better
我忍不住想 如果他完全没有超能力
if he hadn't gotten them at all.
也许我们的生活会容易一些
Jeez, man.You still sore from Todd's thrashing?What's up?
天啊 伙计 你因为被托德揍 到现在还闷闷不乐 你怎么了
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
Okay, man.You sure look fine.
好吧 老兄 你看起来真的没事
Hey, Mark Grayson...
嘿 马克格雷森
...and I don't see Amber anywhere nearby to protect your sorry ass.
我在附近没看见安珀 没人能保护你这可怜虫了
Todd, please.Just don't--
托德 拜托 你就别...
Don't?
别什么
Don't what?Don't kick your ass again?
别干吗 别再胖揍你一顿
Or what? Are you threatening me?
还是其他的事 你是在威胁我
Or do you need a replay of what happened last time, ass?
你想上次发生的事重演吗 孬种
Hit me.
打我吧
Go on.Hit me as hard as you can.
动手呀 用尽全力打我
Again.
再来
Again.Harder.
再来 用力一点
Freak!
怪胎
Dude, what is up with you?
伙计 你怎么了
I need something to punch.
我要找个东西来打一打
He just walked away, Mark!You missed your chance.
他刚走掉了 马克 你错过机会了
Gunfire...Where did the gunfire go?
枪声 枪声跑哪去了
There!
在那里
Whoa...
糟了
Dammit.
可恶
Let's go!
我们走
You're not supposed to run with us, you idiot!
你不应该跟我们一起跑 白痴
You're supposed to stay behind so we can get away!
你应该留在后面阻挠他们 好让我们逃掉
You brought me along to protect you from the cops.
你们把我带来保护你们
I can't do that if I hang back and let them shoot me.
如果我留在后面让他们射我 我就保护不了你们
Shut up and get us over the fence!
闭嘴 送我们到栅栏另一边去
Meant to do that.
我是故意这么干的
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
I'm...
我是...
I'm...
我是...
I guess I'm working on that.Any suggestions?
我还在想名字 有什么建议
Captain Guy with a hole punched through him?
“身上被砸出个洞的什么队长”
Doesn't really roll off the tongue.
真拗口
Anything else?
还有别的建议吗
Huh, what about Ass Kicker?
要不“揍死你”吧
No...that sounds willfully childish.What are you thinking?
不行 听着特任性 特幼稚 你在想什么呢
You look ridiculous.
你这身造型太荒谬了
Let's get outta here.
我们走吧
Honestly,I think you might have skipped a few steps, Mark.
马克 坦白说 我觉得你也许有点操之过急了
Seemed to work out just fine.
结果看来也还行啊
It may not look like much,
你也许看不出来
but you did far more damage down there than you needed to.
但你在下面造成的损害 完全超出了必要范围
I don't think you're ready.
我认为你没有准备好
Hit me.
打我吧
-What?-Hit me now. Do it!
-什么 -现在给我一拳 来吧
I wasn't ready before.Now I am.I can take it.
我之前没准备好 现在准备好了 我能接住你的拳
Come on!
来呀
-I'm not gonna hit you.-You'd never hit me before, okay?
-我是不会打你的 -你上次就没打到我
It scared me.It wasn't too much, I could take the pain.I'm strong.
我只是被吓着了 其实不太痛 我能承受 我很强悍
-I know you are.-No, you don't!
-我知道你... -你根本不知道
I know you think I can't do this!
我知道你认为我扛不住
Hit me, and let me prove you wrong!
给我一拳 让我证明你错了
Please, Dad!Please just hit me.
求你了 爸爸 打我吧
Oh, Son...
儿子
I'm strong enough, and I can do this!
我足够强大 我做得来
It's all I ever wanted for as long as I can remember.
打我记事起 我就一直想当超级英雄
I wanna do what you do.
我想做你做的事
I wanna be just like you.
我只想跟你一样
You will be, Son.
你会成为超级英雄的 儿子
You will.
你会的
Let me make this up to you.
我想向你弥补
Follow me.
跟我来
You're taking me shopping?
你要带我去购物
I am.
裁缝店
Were you seen?
你们被人看见了吗
Who are you talking to?
你以为我是谁呢
Sorry, sorry.Just need to ask.
抱歉 我必须确认一下
Prom dresses by day,indestructible super suits by night.
白天做舞会服 晚上做坚不可摧的超级战服
I'm Art Rosenbaum, kid.
我是亚特罗森巴姆 孩子
Pleasure to finally meet you.I've heard so much about you.
很高兴终于见到你了 我一直听说很多你的事
You, too.
我也听说了你的事
-Your dad's never mentioned me, has he?-Well, I...
-你爸从来没有提过我 对吧 -那个 我...
He's a teenager, Art.He barely remembers anything he doesn't see in the mirror every morning.
他是个青少年 他只记得关于自己的事
Wait, super suits?
等等 超级战服
Am I getting a costume?Do you make Dad's costumes?
我会有自己的服装吗 我爸的服装是你做的
He's a quick one, this kid.
这孩子挺机灵的
I can't have you running around in your pajamas all the time.
你不能穿着睡衣到处乱跑
Oh, man!Awesome!
天啊 太棒了
Wait, do you already have one made for me?Is it a surprise?
你已经给我做了一套 准备了个惊喜
Usually, we start with a conversation,
一般来说 我们会先聊一聊
and I make something custom,
然后我做些定制的服装
but I do have one that might work.
但我也许有一套你能穿
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Well...I don't know about the orange and yellow.It's pretty loud.Dad?
橙配黄有点不好说 太花俏了 爸 你觉得呢
Not your best work, Art.
这不是你最好的作品 亚特
Can't blame a guy for trying to move unsold merchandise.
我只是想盘活卖不出去的货 别怪我
I like the goggles.They'd keep the wind out of my eyes when I fly,
我喜欢这些眼罩 戴着它们飞 我的眼睛就不会被风吹得生疼
but I was really, like, hoping for something more, uh...
但我真的想要更加
I don't know...iconic?
怎么说呢 经典的东西
Of course you were.That's what everyone wants.
你当然想要经典的东西了 所有人都想要
Iconic.A symbol.
经典 有代表性的
Something kids will draw in the margins of their notebooks
孩子们做白日梦 想象成为你的时候
while they daydream about being as cool as you.
会在笔记本页边空白处 画下来的东西
It's also tough as hell to pull off,
那也很难设计出来
but listen,your dad being who he is,
不过这样吧 看在你爸的份上
I'm willing to put a lot of elbow grease into this one...
我愿意费心替你做这套战服
but I'm gonna need a little help from you.
不过我需要你的帮助
-Have you decided on a name yet?-I haven't really thought about it.
-你决定好你的名号了没有 -我其实没怎么想过
Well, having a name helps.
起个名字会有帮助
Darkwing has dark wings,
暗翼的翅膀是暗色的
the Red Rush is a red rush when he runs by you.
赤速从人身边跑过时 会有红色闪电
You get it?You give me something to go on,I'll strive for iconic.
你懂吗 给我说个特征 我会努力创造经典
Think about it and get back to me.
想一想再来找我
Mark?
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
马克
What the hell was that?
你在搞什么鬼
-Uh...practicing my landings?-Yeah, I see that now.
-练习降落 -我现在看明白了
Yeah, uh...sorry about the yard.
是 把院子弄坏了 不好意思
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I need practice, Mom.
我得练习 妈妈
I can't land well, I can't fly all that fast.I need to be better.
我飞也飞不快 降落又老撞地上 我必须进步
Mark, you need to sleep.
马克 你得睡觉
-I need to practice.-Honey it's the middle of the night.
-我需要练习 -这三更半夜的
I have work tomorrow, you have school.
我明天要上班 你要上学
Get inside right now.
马上进去
Make me.
有本事就逼我
Does that make you feel strong?
这让你觉得自己很强大吗
To know I can't physically make you do something?
知道我不能用蛮力强迫你
Is that what you need?
这真是你需要的吗
This is important.
这很重要
Remember when you were little,
记得吗 你小时候
and we'd talk almost every night before you went to bed?
你临睡前 我们几乎每晚都会聊天
You'd tell me about whatever jerk made fun of your hair,
你会告诉我那些嘲笑你的发型的混蛋
and I'd tell you about all the girl drama I lived through so you'd feel better?
我会告诉你我经历的那些 婆婆妈妈的鸡毛蒜皮 让你好受一点
I can't talk to you while we soar through the clouds,but...
我不能跟你一起穿越云层一起聊天 可是...
but I'm still here.
可是我还在这里
It used to be you and me,
以前就只有你跟我
and this crazy world-saving,super-powered father of yours.
还有你那个满心以拯救世界为己任的 超能力疯狂老爸
Now it's you and him,and your boring, old, normal mom.
现在成了你跟他 还有你这个普通 无聊的老妈
-Mom...-It's okay, sweetheart.I get it.
-妈... -没关系 亲爱的 我懂
You have to move away from the normal life with me,
你必须远离跟我一起的正常生活
and get used to being...something more,like your dad.
习惯像你爸爸那样的生活
Yeah, but see, that's what I'm worried about.
对 那正是我所担心的
I'm nothing like Dad.
我跟爸爸一点都不像
I'm more like you.I'm nothing special.
我更像你 我没有什么特别之处
Like a knife to the heart with this one.
这句话真扎心
Ah... crap.You know what I mean.
啊 唉...你明白我的意思
After everything he's done,how could I possibly live up to all that?
他有这么大的成就 我怎么可能达到他的高度
Who says you have to?
谁说你必须达到他的高度
You don't have to be the greatest Omni-Man ever.
你不需要成为最伟大的全能侠
You just have to be the greatest you.
你只需要成为最伟大的你
And what if the greatest me isn't enough?
如果最伟大的我并不足够呢
Mark, you stupid boy.How could the greatest you not be enough?
马克 你这傻孩子 最伟大的你怎么会不够呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love my boring,powerless, everyday, run-of-the-mill Mom.
我爱我这无聊 没有超能力 平凡 普通的老妈
And I love my asshole son.
而我呢 我爱我的混账儿子
You seem tired.
你似乎有点累
I'm fine.
我没事
Just got... a lot on my mind, I guess.
不过我心里压着很多事
Oh, yeah?So, what is it?
是吗 都有些什么事
You're just gonna keep prying if I'm evasive at all, so, um...
如果我不说 你会继续问 所以 我就说吧...
I'm scared, Dad.
爸 我很怕
What if I can't do this?
要是我做不来怎么办
-You hear it?-I do.
-你听到了吗 -听到了
Get ready.
准备好
-Were you nervous?-A little.
-你刚才紧张吗 -有一点
-But you caught it?-I did.
-不过你接住了 -是的
Being a superhero is no different.
当超级英雄跟这没什么两样
This is the beginning of a long journey for you and me.
这对你和我而言 是一段漫长旅程的起点
Along the way,you're gonna need to do things
在路上 你需要做一些你不想做
you don't want to do,or might not think you can do.
或者认为你做不到的事
It's okay to be scared.It's natural to doubt yourself,
感到害怕没关系 怀疑自己很正常
but if you can push through that,and do what needs to be done,
但如果你能突破它 做你应该做的事
you'll do just fine.
你就不会有问题
Do you think you can do that, Mark?
你觉得你能克服吗 马克
Yeah.
Son...kids your age think they're invincible,
孩子 你这个年纪的小孩 总觉得自己不可战胜
and it holds them back,makes them careless.
这反倒妨碍了他们 让他们变得肆无忌惮
The thing is...you're different.
可你的情况不一样
You actually are...invincible.
你真的是不可战胜
Got it.
我想好了
Okay, kid.Let's get to work.
好的 孩子 我们开始干活吧
♪ I was born on the wrong side of the train tracks ♪
♪ I was raised with the strap across my back ♪
♪ Lay me on my side or hold me up to the light ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ I was burned by the cold kiss of a vampire ♪
♪ I was bit by the whisper of a soft liar ♪
♪ Any good friend of yours is a good friend of mine ♪
♪ Broken boy ♪
♪ How does it feel? ♪
♪ Broken boy ♪
♪ How does it feel? How does it feel? ♪
♪ Tell me why I'm forced to live in this skin ♪
♪ Tell me why I was born to live in this skin ♪
♪ I'm an alien Not just an alien ♪
♪ Oh! ♪
Crap.
可恶
You guys think you might have bitten off more than you can chew?
不觉得你们自不量力吗
That building has a hole in it, look!
那栋楼穿了个洞 快看
Shit!
糟糕
All clear?
一切安全
Huh?
你是谁
You might as well give up.I'm...
你还是放弃吧 我是...
无敌少侠
I just mean, he is a fish person.
我的意思是他是半人半鱼
I think you should maybe be nicer to him.
我觉得你也许该对他友善一点
It must be hard for him to make friends.
他应该不容易交到朋友
He's got a whole ocean of friends,but you're right, I'll--
整个海洋里的生物都是他的朋友 不过你说得对 我会...
Run!
快跑
I want to see fear in your eyes!The same fear--
我要看见你们眼睛里充满恐惧 同样的恐惧...
What is this?
这是搞什么
I do my best to make friends with the guy.
我会尽力跟那家伙交朋友的
Josef!You promised!
约瑟夫 你答应过我的
Oh, crap.
糟了
How is this going to work
如果连聊一会天
if I can't hold your interest through one conversation?
你都无法集中精神 我们怎么还能交往下去
Hold my interest?Olga, please.
我无法集中精神 奥丽嘉 拜托
You can't see things how I do.
你不能像我一样感知事物
My perception is just as fast as I am.
我的感知能力跟我的步伐一样快
The briefest conversation with anyone seems like hours to me.
最简短的对话对我来说 都像过了几个小时一样
It's agony.
太让人痛苦了
But with you, it's a gift.
但跟你聊天是享受
Your voice is like music.
你的声音像音乐一样动听
You're thoughtful, compassionate,beautiful woman.
你是个有同情心 体贴 美丽的女人
I hang on every word.
我很认真听你说的每一句话
You mean that?
这是你的真心话
I do.
真心话
That's...
那是...
Guardians emergency.I'm so very sorry.
护卫队紧急呼叫 非常抱歉
I understand.Go.
我理解 去吧
Denver is toast, Immortal!
丹佛大难临头了 永生侠
I'm going out,and I'm taking the whole city with me!
我要了结自己 我要拉上这整座城市陪葬
I've lined my suit with plutonium!
我的战服里灌了钚...
When in doubt, throw them into space.
稍有疑虑 就把他们扔到太空去
Finally, some action!
终于可以行动了
Holly, wait up!
何莉 等一下
Please, Connie,don't waste any more of my time.
拜托你 康妮 别再浪费我的时间
This is good news.
这是好消息
With our third quarter roll-out of Haven Storm 4.0,
我们第三季度推出黑文风暴第4版
our market share should rise by a minimum of 10%.
公司所占市场份额会提升至少10%
We have a spectacular year ahead of us.
我们接下来这一年的业绩会非常亮眼
The new roll-out of Haven Storm was supposed to be free.
黑文风暴本应该是免费推出的
I'm not worried about the shareholders' year.
我才不关心股东
I want a spectacular year for the world.
我希望全世界在未来一年 都会有亮眼的成绩
Don't you do enough for the world?
你为这个世界所做的还不够吗
None of us do.
我们任何一个人做的都不够
Come on!
加油
Come on, you're almost there!You got this!
加油 你快到了 你可以的
You did it! You did it!
你成功了
Oh, crap. Sorry!
糟了 不好意思
Okay, got it.
好了 搞定
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I am fine.We did it.
我没事 我们成功了
I'd never expanded myself to that extent.
我从来没有把自己延展到那个程度
That was... intense.
刚才太难了
Aw, man, take me with you.
扫兴 带上我吧
Come on, I can help!
好嘛 我能帮上忙
No, Nikki.You know Guardians' business is too dangerous for human children.
不 妮姬 你知道护卫队的事 对人类孩子来说太危险
Oh, man...
可恶
Aw, you're doing so good. That's it!
你的姿势特别好 就是这样
Ooh, yes, like that. Like that!Keep going.
对 就这样 继续
Aw, yes, yes, yes,hold that, hold that.
好 保持一下
What is that beeping?
那是什么声音
Uh...That's a wrap.Uh, great work, everyone!
收工 大家今天表现很好
We're in.
门开了
-Sam?-What?
-山姆 -什么事
Darkwing.
暗翼
Don't worry about him.He can't be everywhere.
别担心 他不可能无处不在
Luckily, I don't have to be everywhere.
幸好我不需要无处不在
Only where I'm needed.
只去需要我的地方
I know what's in this building,and I know who wants it.
我知道这栋楼里有什么 我知道是谁想要里面的东西
Tell me about your boss.
跟我说说你们老大的情况
We look like rats to you?
你觉得我们像叛徒吗
I'll check back with you tomorrow.
我明天再来跟你们确认
Wing Jet.
暗翼喷射机
Darkwing,why did you call us here?
暗翼 你把我们叫来有什么事
Me?
So none of us signaled the alert?
警报不是我们发出的
Oh, god, what's going on?Is it bad?
天呐 这是怎么回事 严重吗
-What?-Omni-Man?
-什么 -全能侠
No!
-No! -No!
-不 -不
Why have you done this?
你为什么这么做
Oh, no.
-Are you all right?-I live.
-你没事吧 -我熬得住
Someone must be controlling him.He would never do this.
他肯定是被人操控了 他绝不会干这种事
Regardless, it's him or us.
不管如何 不是他死 就是我们亡
I choose us.
我选择我们活命
Why?
为什么
Why!
为什么