Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Do you see an Earth that can be saved?
这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗
It's already been quaked apart.
地球已经被震碎了
we need to make sure this world never comes to be.
我们得确保世界不会毁灭
We found a literal piece of the puzzle.
我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片
The monolith -- it's been fractured.
碎裂的巨石
The shard fits into the machine right here.
那片碎石可以放进机器这里
This could be our way home.
我们或许可以借此回家
Yeah, but the shard alone isn't enough.
嗯 但是光有碎石还不够
We need the wholemonolith.
我们需要整块巨石
You've seen what I can do. All right? I can help.
你见过我的能耐 我能帮上忙
You say his geokinesis is the key to building a new Monolith.
你说他的控石异能是建造一块新巨石的关键
Won't matter if we can't make it back to the Lighthouse.
如果我们回不去灯塔也没用
Everybody buckle in!
都系好安全带
We spotted something that --
我们看到了...
The Destroyer and her friends are heading here.
毁灭者和她的朋友往这边来了
Yes, but how do you --
对 但你怎么...
Kasius, apologies, but how did you know?
卡塞亚斯 抱歉 但你怎么知道的
They have a seer telling them what's to come?
他们有个先知告诉他们会发生什么
Well, I have one of my own.
我自己也有一个
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 Silence 小酸奶! Jevoudrais 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Tear the ship apart.
把船翻个底朝天
Hopefully, we can say the same for Enoch.
希望伊诺克也没事
No life-forms detected.
没有生命迹象
The diversion seems to have worked.
声东击西似乎成功了
They're still searching the ship.
他们还在搜船
Good. You're secure?
很好 你安全了吗
The machine will be online
等弗林特造好巨石
by the time Flint builds the Monolith.
机器就可以用了
Easier said than done.
说得容易
So, one more time -- the machine uses the little piece
所以我再确认一次 机器用小块石头
to trigger the bigger piece through space?
触发大块石头穿越空间
It mirrors the harmonic resonant frequency of photons,
它可以映射光子的谐振频率
which can exist out of space-time.
而光子可以穿越时空存在
Yeah, I -- I hear you saying words,
好吧 你说的话我都听到了
- but what what do they - If Flint can't construct the Monolith,
-但是究竟 -如果弗林特不能造好巨石
none of this matters.
这些就都不重要了
Robin said he can, so I believe it.
萝宾说他可以 所以我相信能行
We'll talk him through it once we meet up with them.
等我们碰头后 可以教他怎么做
We can't go yet. There are still people in danger.
我们还不能走 还有人有危险
He's rescuing the Inhumans right now.
他正在营救异人们
But not the dead ones.
但不包括死去的那些
Look. When I was brought back,
我被复活的时候
I heard someone else going through the same pain,
我听说有其他人在经历同样的痛苦
Being revived? Who?
被复活吗 谁
Some Inhuman. Has to be.
肯定是异人 一定是的
They're the only thing Kasius values.
他们是卡塞亚斯唯一在意的
Look, if we don't find them, nobody will.
如果我们不去找他们 就没人会去找了
It's a whole other section --
那是另一个区
Yeah, but right now, you need to get on that trawler.
但是现在你得去上拖曳船了
People are depending on you to fly them up to safety.
人们还指望你把他们飞到安全地带呢
Show me where to go, I'll go.
告诉我去哪里找 我去
Tess is needed at the trawler.
泰丝必须上拖曳船
You guys meet Fitz-Simmons.
你们去和菲兹-西蒙斯会合
I'll save whoever I can and meet you at the rendezvous.
我尽我所能去救人然后跟你们在集合点会合
Nothing about that sounds easy.
听上去一点也不简单
You two get that thing to Flint.
你们俩去把那东西给弗林特
We'll worry about survivors...
我们去救幸存者
- And kill Kasius. - ...get them to safety.
-杀掉卡塞亚斯 -带他们去安全地带
And then we kill Kasius?
然后再去杀卡塞亚斯
When does that happen?
什么时候去
Because some of us aren't getting out of here
因为我们之中有人不能乘着
We won't leave until humanity's in control of its future.
人类能自己掌控未来之前 我们不会走的
But in the meantime, everyone do your job,
但同时 大家完成自己的任务
meet at the rendezvous point.
去集合点会合
Mack, it's an Inhuman in pain.
迈克 这个异人在受苦
A few days ago, you were begging for spare mushrooms.
几天前 你还在求人分点蘑菇给你
Now you're the key to saving the world.
现在却成了拯救世界的关键
I liked it better when I was flying under the radar.
我更喜欢低调点
Kid without hair -- you were never under the radar.
没头发的小孩 你才没低调过呢
Get back safe, okay?
平安回来 好吗
Take care of the big guy. He worries.
照顾好大个子 他担心太多
to care for you as you've cared for me.
像你照顾我一样照顾你
This damage is beyond repair.
这伤治不好了
You do it all the time for Inhumans,
你一直在复活异人
the trash girl I sent as my messenger.
还有我用作信使的那个贱民女孩
- Fix her. - Terran biology is simple.
-复活她 -地球人的生物机理简单
It won't work. You know this.
行不通的 这你知道
Stop defying me and fix her.
别违抗我 复活她
With respect, she's dead.
恕我直言 她已经死了
I don't know how to remedy that for our kind.
我不知道怎么复活我们的族人
Then I suggest you study the condition more closely.
那我建议你更仔细地研究一下
Fetch the Inhuman trainer.
去把异人训练官带来
Look at me, clawing at the walls of my own mind.
看看我 心里焦躁不已
I envy your sleep.
真羡慕你睡着了
You rest while S.H.I.E.L.D. stalks my every move.
你休息的时候 神盾局不放过我的一举一动
They plot to destroy my enterprise
他们阴谋毁掉我的事业
as they did the world my father lusted after.
就如同他们毁掉了我父亲渴望的世界
Tell me these scraps are not all
别告诉在船上
that was recovered from the ship.
只找到了这些废纸
From the old woman you sent to the surface...
你送去地表的那个老妇人画的
years ago, who spoke of the prophecy.
很多年前 谈及预言的那个
She who predicted they'd come through time.
她预言他们会穿越时间而来
I think she intended them --
我觉得她想要他们
Every word from my seer's mouth confirms they would.
我的先知说的每句话都确认了这点
And if they're here,
如果他们在这里
they have yet to crack the world apart.
他们就还没有震裂世界
Well, picture it, Sinara.
想象一下 锡纳拉
To them, it's still lush, still whole.
对他们来说 世界仍然繁荣 完整
You've never seen the Earth as it was.
你从没见过地球以前的样子
who had better vision than his race who shunned him,
比鄙视他的族人更有远见
called it a hidden blue gem.
他管地球叫蓝色璞玉
He and his entire confederacy wanted it for their own.
他和他整个同盟都想要占有它
Gather my Inhumans,
召集我的异人们
a fighting force to crush S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们是摧毁神盾局的战队
With them out of the past,
他们回不去
my father will then encounter no resistance.
我父亲就不会遭到抵抗
Earth waiting for his embrace.
地球等待着他的降临
Yes, but the remaining Inhumans are barely trained.
是 但是剩下的异人基本没受过训练
My family has a tradition.
我的家族有个传统
When all is lost...
当希望全无
...you die with honor.
便要光荣战死
It burns through the body.
它让你全身燃烧
All strength, no pain.
绝对力量 没有痛苦
A fearsome last stand.
令人畏惧的背水一战
A brilliant flash of violent splendor.
短暂而夺目的绚丽暴力
Until the last moment
直到最后一刻
when your heart bursts with rage.
你的心在愤怒中迸发
If we ever get out of here...
如果我们能离开这里
I'm gonna tour my bike down a very scenic highway
我要驾着机车[自行车]沿风景秀丽的高速公路
till the wheels melt off.
一直开到轮胎融化
Isn't that the thing that kids ride?
不是只有小孩才骑那玩意吗
It's a motorcycle.
我说的是摩托车
Imagine a-a rocket on two wheels...
想象驾着两个轮子的火箭
with a place to hold on.
有把手可抓
Yeah, you'd dig it.
是啊 你会喜欢的
Earth isn't a bad place to grow up.
在地球上长大不算坏
If you want to come...
要是你想来的话
you'd always have a home with me and Yo-Yo.
可以和我跟悠悠球一起住
still don't know how I'm supposed to build a time machine.
我还不知道要怎么造时间机器呢
It's a portal, not a time machine.
是传送门 不是时间机器
And you'll build it with this.
你要用这个造
Let's go! Go, go, go!
走 快走
Get the Inhumans to the trawler!
带异人上拖曳船
Guns, man! It's like cheating!
枪啊 简直像耍赖
They shouldn't give these to anyone
除了百分之百的好人
that's not a really, really good person.
剩下的人不该得到枪
You think there'd be a law.
按说该有控枪法律的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Kasius freed me.
卡塞亚斯解放了我
Just a wardrobe malfunction. You?
衣服破了而已 你呢
Turns out they have PCP in space.
原来太空里也有迷幻药
I heard you were dead.
我听说你死了
You look good for...dead.
作为死人 你气色还不错
You don't look great, but you --
你看起来不是特别好
I mean, you've been through something, but --
你经历了磨难 但
It's good to see you, too, Deke.
见到你我也很高兴 迪克
I've been where you are right now.
我也经历过你现在的处境
Something like this... changes you.
这种事会改变你
I keep questioning what happened, what's real.
我一直问自己 发生了什么 什么是真的
That's real, and it's worth the cost.
救他们是真的 而且值得为之付出
Okay. This trawler's almost ready.
拖曳船就快准备好了
We should get to the rendezvous.
我们应该赶去集合点
You okay flying them up to the human levels?
你能开着飞船到人居层吗
I've been watching enough to manage on my own.
我一直看别人开 应该没问题的
Be back for Flint, anyone else coming up.
我会回来接弗林特和其他人
Good. Now get out of here.
很好 赶紧走吧
We can fight back.
我们可以反击
The ambush cost us the last of our Inhumans.
伏击害我们失去了最后一批异人
But there's nowhere to go. They will be caught.
但现在已经无路可走 我们一定会抓到他们
"Trust," he says, over and again.
他反复地说相信
Tye, the doctor, my royal guards --
泰伊 医生 我的守卫
Even you, if I'm being honest.
如果话实说 就连你也失败了
Sir, we need a plan.
长官 我们需要制定计划
Can't you see we're discussing one?
你没看到我们正在讨论计划吗
I, too, have failed.
我也失败了
The glory we sought evades us.
我们追寻的荣誉总是可望不可及
But if I pledge myself...
但如果我亲自上阵
...I could still give my father everything he desired,
我还能帮父亲得到他想要的一切
help elevate the Kasius family name.
提升卡塞亚斯家族的名声
I know there's a path back to glory.
我知道有一条路能找回荣耀
A path back to you.
一条回到你身边的路
My seer's knowledge has run dry --
我的先知已经没有价值了
that, or she has misled us.
要么就是她故意误导了我们
Either way, it's time I used her
不管怎样 该利用她
to send one last message of my own.
传达我最后一条信息了
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I thought the same thing when I was standing where you are.
我处在你的位置上时 也这么想
I wish it were true.
那倒好了
An LMD or a Framework illusion...
真希望是生化机器人替身或框架幻觉
I waited so long to see myself again,
我等了好久才终于又见到了我自己
still with hope in my eyes.
眼中还含着希望
How are you alive?
你怎么会还活着
brought me back to take my blood, my DNA,
又复活我 好取我的血 我的DNA
then again and again for years.
多年来反复如此
They revive me when they want,
他们需要我的时候就复活我
kill me when they don't.
不需要的时候就杀了我
I held on to the thought of this moment.
我就是为了这一刻才一直撑到现在
when they asked me how our team fought back,
当他们问我 我们的团队是如何反击的
I tried to give them as little as I could.
我尽量给了他们尽可能少的信息
But I knew you were close.
但我知道你要来了
Hold him for as long as you can.
尽你所能陪着他
What happens to Mack? What happens?
迈克怎么了 发生了什么
I practiced so many times what to say.
要说的话我练习了好多次
I wanted to be better,
我想说得更好一点
save you from the pain.
这样你就不会那么痛苦了
all the pain comes back.
所有的痛都回来了
You've been here this whole time...
你一直都在这里
We make it back in time.
我们及时回去了
But then we bring everything that's to come.
但该发生的还是发生了
I don't believe that.
我不相信
I don't think I did, either.
我本来也不相信
Until I was on fire, reaching for Mack.
直到我全身是火 想去抓迈克
And then there was nothing there.
然后就什么都没有了
Well, you can tell me how to stop it, right?
你能告诉我怎么阻止这一切 是吗
How do we change it?
我们要怎么改变
I'm not sure you can.
你恐怕做不到
They have located me.
他们找到我了
Repeat -- they have located me.
重复 他们找到我了
We copy. You sure they found you?
收到 你确定他们找到你了吗
The evidence is highly suggestive.
种种迹象表明是的
We never should have left him alone.
我们不该丢下他一个人的
We're here forever if he loses control of that machine.
如果他失守了那台机器 我们就永远困在这里了
Enoch, how long can you hold out?
伊诺克 你能坚持多久
I calculate 12 minutes.
经计算 还有12分钟
What? That is not enough time.
什么 这点时间不够
That machine activates a Monolith we haven't even built yet.
那机器要激活一个我们还没造好的巨石
We have to go secure the Zephyr.
我们得去夺下和风
Oh, damn it. Really?
该死 搞什么
We had to leave the machine in the hands of some automaton?
我们非得把机器交给机器人吗
I knew the moment that I laid eyes on all of you
我最初看到你们的时候 就知道
that it was gonna spell my downfall.
你们早晚会害死我
I'll secure the machine and...
我去保护机器并...
save the weird robot.
拯救那个怪机器人
Well, I'll come. It'd be better if we take the plane together.
我也去 我们一起去夺下飞机会更好
But none of the time travelers can go,
但是时间旅行者都不能去
because you all need to be at the rendezvous
因为开启的时候你们都得
when it's turned on, so do the math.
在集合点 自己算算吧
You're one guy against the Kree.
你要单枪匹马对抗克里人
You'll be massively outgunned.
你绝对打不过他们的
I'm kind of trying to do the whole hero thing here, man.
我正准备当英雄拯救世界呢
Is that your pep talk?
你就这么给我鼓劲吗
You guys get killed, and who saves the world then?
你们要是被杀了 那谁来拯救世界
I told my parents not to believe in this roach-crap fairy tale,
我叫我父母不要相信这些无稽之谈
and they went and they died for it anyway.
他们还是为此牺牲了
And I'm probably next in line.
下一个可能就是我
But there is no way in hell
但我绝对不会
that I am gonna let some blue Kreeper
让蓝色克里佬
destroy that machine before I get to see
在我弄明白那台破机器
whether or not that damn thing was worth any of this.
到底值不值得我们这样么拼命之前就把它毁了
Look, I'm sure you put up a good fight,
听着 我相信你能拼命抵抗
but if my ride home depends on that machine,
但如果我能不能回家都取决于那台机器
I'm gonna secure it myself.
我还是想自己去保护它
You -- you drive me out of my skull,
你...真是让我抓狂
this part of you -- this impetuous, bullheaded squabb--
你这固执冲动的一面
I was offering backup, genius.
我是想增援你 天才
No, when the other side of you is a friggin' hero
不 你的另一面是个大英雄
who can't help herself but do good, then be great.
不由自主地想做好事 做了不起的人
The world needs that person to make it home.
这个世界需要那个你回去
Just try not to destroy it when you get there.
等你回去后尽量别毁了世界就好
It was almost nice knowing you.
认识你还算挺好的
And you're a pain in my ass.
你真是烦死我了
I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
我不确定我准备好了
Close your eyes and concentrate on the stone.
闭上眼睛 把注意力集中在石头上
Yes. And I can move it.
嗯 我能移动它
So, every part of the universe,
宇宙的每个部分
from the stars to this stone,
从星星到这块石头
are basically made from the same things.
基本都是由同样的物质所构成
And you're in touch with its mineral composition.
你能感应到它的矿物结构
You can manipulate it, yeah?
你能操控它 对吗
So now I want you to feel how this stone is different
那现在我要你感受一下这块石头和你之前
from others you've felt before,
感受过的石头的内部结构
but its internal structure.
有什么不一样
I-I know it's a stone.
我知道这是一块石头
But inside, it's intricate, complex.
但是其内部结构错综复杂
You know, parts hardened by pressure,
有的地方被压力压实
hollowed by loss.
也有的地方是虚的
Like someone carved patterns at a micro level.
就像有人在微观结构上雕刻了花纹
- He's good at this. - Yeah. So are you.
-他很厉害 -你也是
It's a composite, we think. Mostly limestone.
我们认为这是复合材料 主要是石灰石
I can't generate rock.
我不能创造石头
Oh, no, that's okay.
不 没关系
We know where to find plenty of limestone.
我们知道要去哪里找到很多石灰石
Okay. But if it's a composite, what about the rest?
好吧 但如果这是复合材料 其他成分呢
We have a plan for that.
我们自有打算
- We got to move. - Let's go!
-我们得走了 -走吧
Hey, how are you with confined spaces?
你不介意狭窄的地方吧
- I grew up in a tin can. - Okay, good.
-我可是在罐头里长大的 -很好
What about vast ones?
那开阔的地方呢
Submit and avoid pain!
投降就能免受痛苦
We got to run now.
我们得快逃了
All right. Let's go.
好 快走
This was your way out?
这就是你逃出去的方法
Can't fight them all.
打不过所有人
The rest need to be afraid to follow us.
得让剩下的不敢追我们
Whatever's coming, I'm not afraid to hear it.
不管要发生什么 我都不怕听到
Tell me how to fight.
告诉我怎么反抗
I want to help you fix the mistakes.
我想帮你弥补错误
I want to tell you something different than last time.
我想告诉你跟上次不一样的事
But the more I talk...
但我说的越多
the more I hear my words echo all over again.
就越听到自己的话在一遍遍回响
It's okay. Take it slow.
没事的 慢慢来
Just tell me what you remember.
告诉我你记得的事就行了
I remember feeling helpless.
我记得无助的感觉
Not being able to change people's choices.
无法改变人们的选择
Express train to the bottom of the Lighthouse, no stops.
到灯塔底层的直达特快列车
Right to the belly of the beast.
深入敌人腹地
Daisy, can't waste time.
黛西 不能浪费时间了
I know you're scared about going home.
我知道你害怕回去
No, I'm terrified.
不 我是吓坏了
Billions of people gone.
死了无数人
If there's a chance I'm the cause...
如果我有可能是元凶
We can get through this together.
我们能一起克服难关
You don't even have your powers anymore.
你现在都没有异能了
It's only a matter of time, and you know it.
只是时间问题 你知道的
If there's an emergency or if one of you are in danger,
如果发生紧急事件或者你们中谁有危险了
I will need them, and we will find a way.
我就需要异能 我们会找到办法让我复原
If I go through that portal,
如果我通过了传送门
you know it's the beginning of the end.
你知道那就是末日的开始
We made it back home, and we fought to save the world
我们回到了过去 明知道结果是注定的
from a future we knew was coming.
我们还是努力想要拯救世界
But the more we fought...
但是我们越努力
the closer it came.
结局就来得越快
We don't even know you did this.
我们甚至不确定是你做的
I was right in the epicenter.
我就处在震中的位置
I won't let you sacrifice yourself
我不会允许你因为害怕
because you're scared of what's to come.
可能的未来就牺牲你自己
What's to come is the end of everything.
可能的未来是世界末日
If you can change the future here,
如果你能在这里改变未来
you can change it from back home.
你在过去也可以
But we know this solution works.
但我们都知道这个办法管用
We can stop this today.
我们现在就能阻止它发生
No, it's not about today.
不 重点不是现在
It's about tomorrow.
而是未来
Even if we solve this problem, the world is never safe.
即使我们解决了这个问题 世界也永远不会安全
The job goes on. We go on.
这项工作总要继续 我们也要继续
The team makes one choice, and it ruins everything.
团队做了一个毁掉一切的选择
A choice to do what?
什么选择
- To save him. - What do you mean?
-救他 -什么意思
Maybe I don't go with you.
也许我不跟你走了
You know it's the right move.
你知道这是正确的选择
Coulson, as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
科尔森 作为一名神盾局特工
you trained me to fight.
你教会了我如何战斗
Now I'm making my stand here.
现在我要下定决心 留下
May trained you to fight.
是梅教会了你如何战斗
I need you to lead.
我需要你去领导
Phil Coulson is dying.
菲尔·科尔森要死了
And you have to let him.
你不能阻止
How? How does he die?
怎么会 他怎么死的
It's already begun.
已经开始了
He's sick, and he knows it.
他病了 而且他自己知道
We tried to stop it.
我们试图阻止
it cost us the world.
让我们失去了世界
You heard all this,
你听到了这些话
and still you couldn't change anything.
却还是什么都改变不了
Stuck in the loop.
困在了循环里
But you can forge a different fu--
但你可以打造不一样的未...
Even as I say the words,
我现在说这话时
I realize I've heard them before.
就意识到我听过这话
Are you telling me to go back and change the world,
你是要叫我回到过去改变世界
or are you warning me that I can't?
还是在警告我 我做不到
I hope you travel a path to a world I've never seen.
我希望你走的道路通往我没见过的世界
Not until you come with me!
除非你跟我一起走
Go! This is not my path.
走吧 这不是我的路
They were sweeping the floor,
他们去巡视楼层了
but never reported in.
再就没了消息
We underestimated their strength, sir.
我们低估了他们的本事 长官
They cut off their heads.
他们杀了人
They must answer for it.
他们要付出代价的
They have nowhere to run.
他们无处可逃
We have their ship.
他们的船已被我们控制
Next, we secure all of the trawlers
接下来 我们控制所有拖曳船
and squeeze the Terrans until they drop at our feet.
对地球人施压 直到他们跪倒在我们脚下
My last experience will be a new one.
我的最后体验将是全新的
Where has this been all my life, right?
这玩意以前在哪啊
Level three, hidden in a wall cavity.
3层 藏在一堵空心墙里
Yeah, now you tell me.
嗯 你现在才说
Well, that's not good.
这可不妙
What's it gonna take to fix you up?
要怎么才能修复你
I think, at this point,
我觉得 现在
our efforts would be best spent...
我们最好把精力花在
He's a bright kid.
他是个聪明的孩子
Sorry I killed the guards in front of him.
抱歉我当着他的面杀了守卫
Yeah. It's good to see him building something.
嗯 很高兴见到他建造一样东西
There's too much death in this place.
这地方有太多死亡了
And asking him to blow out that window
叫他击碎那扇窗户
and the Krees didn't help.
让克里人飞出去就更糟了
Oh, that wasn't me. That was the fiancée.
那不是我 是我未婚妻
So, it's going to feel strange at first,
起初感觉会很怪
but your hearing will normalize.
但你的听力会恢复正常的
I can hear...my voice.
我可以听到我自己了
He ICE'd her. She didn't want to come.
他冰冻了她 她不想走
I'm not leaving anyone behind.
我不要留下任何人
Where's Yo-Yo? She didn't find you?
悠悠球呢 她没找到你吗
She's not with you?
她没跟你在一起吗
No, she was picking up some survivors.
没有 她去接幸存者了
She should be back by now.
她早该回来了
She'll make it back. She's strong.
她会回来的 她很厉害
Hurry. Who knows when that portal's gonna open.
快去快回 谁知道传送门什么时候能打开
You're gonna get us home.
你要帮我们回家
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么呢
Elena told me I'd find you here.
埃琳娜说我会在这里找到你
what'd they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
I've gotten to know Elena quite well.
我现在对埃琳娜颇为了解了
Pain can be so persuasive.
痛苦可以很有说服力
Mack, run! Leave! Go home!
迈克 快跑 快走啊
I'm not leaving. I said let her go!
我不走 我叫你放了她
Look at her tremble.
看她颤抖的
Perhaps she knows what comes next for you...
或许她知道你接下来会怎么样
For all of us here,
我们所有人
standing on the edge of timeless, violent glory.
都站在无尽暴力荣耀的边缘
Slaughter the rest!
杀了其他人
It's not gonna happen.
别做梦了
I'm gonna beat your body with your own skull!
我要用你的脑壳打碎你的身体
Elena didn't deserve to die.
埃琳娜不该死的
Stop it! I'm trying to fix you!
别闹了 我想修好你呢
It does one thing -- it opens a door.
它就一个功能 打开一扇门
You'd think they'd make it simple.
怎么还这么复杂
I think this vessel
我觉得这艘飞船
is too damaged to power the Monolith.
损坏太严重 不能为巨石供能了
My battery has sustained me
我的电池维系我
for more than 32,000 Earth years.
在地球上活了超过32000年
Modifying the cell stack could create a thermal feedback
改装电池组后 应该能产生热反馈
capable of delivering more than enough power.
足以制造足够电量
What happens to you in that scenario?
那你会怎么样
I will expire knowing I returned my friends home.
我会耗竭 但心知我把朋友们送回了家
And then my battery chemistry
然后我的电池化学
will consume my body in an exothermal reaction
会在放热反应中吞噬我的身体
violent enough to decimate several levels of the Lighthouse.
程度之剧烈将焚尽灯塔的几层楼
So it's not great for the guy
那么对于站在你旁边
that's standing next to you flipping the switch.
启动开关的人来说不是好消息咯
would be completely atomized.
将被完全雾化
I'm liking this plan less.
我越来越不喜欢这计划了
We got the Monolith built. I think it might work.
巨石好了 或许能行
How's the machine coming?
机器如何了
It's great. We found a fix for the machine.
很好 我们修好机器了
Good. You were right about taking the Zephyr.
很好 夺下和风是正确的策略
Just make sure everyone's in place
确保我们拉下开关时
the second we get it powered on, all right?
大家都已就位
We're only gonna get one shot at this.
我们只有一个机会
You know, your parents would be proud of you.
你父母会非常为你骄傲的
I'll find out soon enough.
我很快就会知道了
Well, we're about to give them a hell of a show.
我们要让他们看场好戏
We'll have everyone in place.
大家都会就位的
That machine's going to explode.
机器会炸的
It's not safe down here.
这里不安全
You're welcome to come back with us,
你可以跟我们回去
but if not, you got to leave now.
但如果不走 你就得现在离开这里
Meet Tess at the trawler.
去拖曳船跟泰丝会合
But Mack, Yo-Yo, they're not back yet. I...
但迈克 悠悠球 他们还没回来呢
Tell them I had more work to do.
告诉他们我还有事要做
- Come on. I know the way. - Thank you.
-走吧 我认识路 -谢谢
Coulson, what's happening?
科尔森 怎么回事
There's nothing you can do to me.
你无论如何都别想让我屈服
I want to watch the light die in your eyes.
我要看着你眼中的光消逝
My father will see me.
我父亲会看到我
He will have his world!
他将拥有这个世界
Not just the sliver Quake left behind.
而且不止是震波女留下的残骸
I'm so sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉你见到了那一幕
And it's time to go home.
我们该回家了
I will be offline sooner than anticipated.
我会比预期的更早下线
You need to patch in immediately.
你得马上接线
Okay, okay. Just hang on. We're going, we're going.
好 撑着 这就来
Guys, we got a problem.
各位 有麻烦了
I'm using Enoch to power the machine, but I'm losing him.
我在用伊诺克为机器供电 但他要不行了
You got to launch now.
你们得马上出发了
What? No, Deke, it's too early.
什么 不行 迪克 现在还太早
The team isn't back yet.
团队还没都回来
Enoch, buddy, hang on.
伊诺克 哥们 撑住
I know that you've done so much already,
我知道你已经做了好多
but, please, please, just hang on.
但求你 再撑会儿
Guys, I'm buying as much time as I can here!
各位 我已经在尽可能拖延了
The rock's gonna open! Get here now!
巨石要打开了 快过来
I always knew that working with you guys
我一直知道跟你们合作
was gonna blow up in my face!
是变相自杀
It's about to get literal!
但这回要来真的了
Come on, buddy. Just hang together, okay?
拜托 伙计 再撑会儿
You know she'll never forgive you, right?
你知道她绝不会原谅你吧
We're losing him! I'm out of time!
他要不行了 我没时间了
You sure Deke didn't make it out?
你确定迪克没能活下来吗
He would have been standing
他肯定就站在
right in the middle of that explosion.
爆炸的旁边
Maybe he at least got the rock open.
或许至少他开启了巨石
Some of them had to make it home.
他们肯定至少有一部分人回去了
They made it back. I just know it.
他们回去了 我确信
in any case, we got a second chance.
不管怎样 我们有第二次机会了
Our friends from S.H.I.E.L.D. gave us that, yeah?
我们神盾局的朋友给我们的机会
Future's up to us now.
未来要看我们的了
There's a lot that needs fixing.
有好多需要修复
Here's your blueprint.
这是你的蓝图