无敌少侠 第一季 Invincible Season 1 第2集: 豁出去了

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 惊悚 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 罗伯特·柯克曼 / 罗伯特·瓦利 / 杰夫·艾伦 / 保罗·弗明格 / 科瑞·埃文斯 / 杰伊·贝克 / 杰·哈姆 / 文顿·赫克 / 威廉·鲁兹卡

演员: 史蒂文·元 / 吴珊卓 / J·K·西蒙斯 / 莎姬·贝兹 / 沃尔顿·戈金斯 / 吉莉安·雅各布斯 / 杰森·曼楚克斯 / 格蕾·德丽斯勒 / 凯文·迈克尔·理查德森 / 扎克瑞·昆图 / 安德鲁·


台词
本节目含有强闪光镜头 可能会引起 光敏性癫痫发作 建议慎重观看
Shit.Look at that place.
妈的 看看这地方
-Language.-Sorry.
-别说脏话 -抱歉
I mean, it's impressive,but, like, who needs that many rooms?
我是说这很气派 但谁需要这么多间房啊
It's not about rooms.It's about power.
房间数量是其次 重要的是它代表的权力
That building has one purpose.
这个宫殿的一大作用
To say, "I'm the Queen, and you are my subjects."
就是宣告 “我是女王 你们是我的臣民”
-You think so?-The Queen might look like a nice old lady,
-你是这么认为的 -英女王表面是个和蔼的老奶奶
but she comes from a long line of tyrants who all thought they were better than the rest of us.
但她出身暴君家族 他们都自认比我们优越
Dad!
汉堡超市
I didn't know they had Burger Marts here.
我之前不知道汉堡超市开到了这里
You called me Dad.
你刚才喊我爸
Clear.
安全
Go, go, go! Get in there!
快 快进去
One team per casualty!
一组负责一位死伤者
-Move it!-Jesus Christ.
-动起来 -老天爷
-What the hell happened here?-Applying aqueous sealant.
-这里到底发生了什么 -用水成喷液保护尸体
-Is that part of her brain?-It's the Green Ghost!
-那是她大脑的一部分吗 -这是绿鬼
-Did you find all the pieces?-I used to worship this guy as a kid.
-找到所有部分了吗 -我小时候很崇拜他
Cut in the neck now.Watch out.Sometimes, it affects the spinal...
现在盖住颈椎 小心 有时候会影响脊柱...
Beginning nano-suscitation.Locking in neural stabilizer.
启动纳米刺激程序 锁入神经稳定器
-Omni-Man's alive!-Get out of the way!
-全能侠还活着 -别挡道
It's all we can do here.
我们在这里只能做这些了
Get ready for transport.Go, go, go!
准备运输 快
Careful. Don't bump her.
小心 别让她颠簸
Never seen anything like this.
从来没见过这种情况
Goddammit!
可恶
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
-What's wrong?-Nothing.Just missing your dad.
-怎么了 -没什么 只是想你爸了
He didn't come home last night.
他昨晚没有回家
Mom, stop worrying.
妈 别担心了
He probably got buried under a mountain again or something.
他可能又被大山压住了之类的
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
反正也不是第一次了
Don't be late for school.
上学别迟到了
Nolan's receiving the absolute pinnacle of care.
诺兰正在接受最顶尖的治疗
As the Global Defense Agency,we have access to medical technology
我们全球防御局拥有的医疗技术
far beyond any normal hospital.
远远超过任何普通医院的水平
Ah, that's one of our threat-response teams.They're able to get anywhere...
那是我们的一支威胁应对组 他们...
We're not in the mood for the tour, Donald.
我们没心情听你做游览介绍
Sorry, Debbie.
对不起 黛比
My dad never mentioned you guys.
我爸从来没有提起你们
That's the idea.
就应该是这样
We work with superheroes like your father to keep the world safe.
我们跟像你父亲一样的超级英雄合作 保卫世界和平
Who knows, maybe someday, we'll even work with...
也许有一天我们会跟...
无敌少侠
Oh, my god, Nolan!
我的天呐 诺兰
Dad!
He's gonna be okay, right?
他不会有事吧
We... hope so,
希望如此
and our doctors are doing their best,
我们的医生已经在尽力了
but we don't get a lot of Viltrumites in here.
但这里的维特鲁姆人不常见
-Who did this?-We have no idea.
-这是谁干的 -这我们不知道
Not yet, anyway,but we'll find out,
反正暂时不知道 但我们一定会查清楚
and when we do,they're gonna look a hell of a lot worse than your dad right over there.
如果他们被揪出来 下场会比你爸现在的处境惨重
Cecil Steadman.Director of the GDA.
我是西塞尔斯代曼 全球防御局局长
Deborah,I'm so sorry.
黛波拉 我很抱歉
Cecil,you've got a lot of nerve.
西塞尔 你居然有胆...
Someone murdered the Guardians of the Globe last night.
护卫队员昨晚被人谋害了
-Oh, my god.-All of them.
-我的天哪 -所有队员
Tore 'em limb from limb.
他们几乎被分尸了
Now, we tried like hell to bring 'em back,but Nolan was the only survivor.
我们尽了全力抢救他们 但只有诺兰一个幸存了下来
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
We don't know yet.
我们暂时不清楚
We also don't know why your dad was at Guardians' HQ.
我们也不清楚 你爸昨晚为什么会在护卫队总部
Now, working theory is,whoever killed the Guardians lured him there,
我的推测是杀害护卫队的人 把你爸引去那里的
tried to wipe 'em all out at once.
试图一举铲除他们所有人
-Why?-Why?
-为什么 -为什么
Well, that's the easy part.
这个问题好回答
There isn't a super-villain alive who doesn't want Omni-Man and the Guardians six feet under.
所有超级恶人 都恨不得全能侠和护卫队员死
Now, we're keeping this all hush-hush for now,but news will break.
我们正在掩盖此事 但消息迟早会走漏
I wanted you and Mark to know first.
我想先通知你和马克
Cold towels,and ice water,and have a cot brought in here for me.
给我冰毛巾和冰水 在这里给我备一张折叠床
Deborah, we've got the best-trained...
黛波拉 我们有...
I've patched Nolan up for 20 years, Cecil.
西塞尔 20年来一直是我给诺兰包扎伤口
I am not leaving.
我是不会离开的
Of-of course, Debbie.
好的 当然 黛比
Sir...There's some kind of attack happening downtown, it seems.
长官 市中心似乎正发生袭击
-Numerous contacts. Heavy weaponry.Multiple casualties.-Now?
-使用重型武器 多人伤亡 -现在
We're a little understaffed in the hero department.
我们现在没有超级英雄能去支援
Holy shit.
不好了
Get it together, Mark.Get it together.
冷静 马克 要集中精神
Get in there.
上场吧
Stop!Get away from those people!
住手 远离这些人...
Oh, shit.
可恶
Get it together.
振作
-Help me.-No!
-救命 -不
It's okay.It's okay, I'm here.Are you hurt?
没事的 有我在 你有没有受伤
Oh, shit! Oh, my god...
不好了 我的天啊
I don't know who you are, but it's time to go.
我不知道你们是谁 但是你们赶紧滚蛋
Eve, two and a half seconds after this sentence,
伊芙 我说完这句话2.5秒后
three enemy tanks will align 50 degrees to your right.
三架坦克会在你右边50度角联合进攻
I got it.
我来应付
Rex...civilians in danger to your left.
雷克斯 你右边的平民有危险
Uh, yeah, I got eyes, too, Robot.
知道了 我也有眼睛 机器人
Dupli-Kate...
分身人凯特...
Keep doing what you are doing.
继续做你在做的事
You! Get her to a hospital!
你 送她去医院
We can handle this.
这里我们搞定
You're Atom Eve...
你是原子女侠伊芙
What?Just go!
什么 快去吧
Admirable intention, Eve,but I am not positive we can handle this.
伊芙 你的想法值得敬佩 但我不确定我们能应付他们
Uh, guys?I'm down to pocket change here.
伙计们 我快没有东西可以当弹药了
They're killing me faster than I can keep up.
他们的火力让我都快分身不暇了
We gave people time to escape.That's what matters.
我们让大家有时间逃命 这是最重要的
Uh, no.Me living is what matters.
不 我能活着才是最重要的
Then I have bad news.
那我有个坏消息
I don't know what just happened,but I think I speak for everyone here
我不知道刚才那是什么事 但我想我的话代表了大家的心声
when I say I never want it to happen ever again!
我不希望这种事再次发生
Indeed.
确实
Help!Anyone!I need help!
救命啊 有人吗 快来帮我
Freeze.
不许动
She needs a doctor!
医生快来救她
Come on!
Give her to us.Clamp that vein and get a drip started.
交给我们吧 夹住那根静脉 开始输液
-Prep operating room six.-Yes, doctor.
-准备6号手术室 -是 医生
He's clear.
他没有威胁
Mark!
马克
I tried my best.
我尽力了
I tried to be like Dad.
尽力做到像爸爸一样
It's okay.
没关系
Hey!
Hey...Watch it!Dick...
嘿 看路 混球
Hey, Mark.
嘿 马克
Mark.Mark!
马克
Whoa.Are you okay?
哇 你还好吧
My dad, um...he got attacked.
我爸被人袭击了
What?You're kidding.
什么 你开玩笑的吧
Oh, god, you're not kidding.
天呐 你是说真的
Is-Is he okay? What happened?
他没事吧 发生了什么事
He's in the hospital.They're doing, uh...
他在医院里 他们正在...
They're doing their best, but it's...It's messed up, William.
他们在尽力抢救 但情况很不乐观 威廉
He's really hurt.
他的伤势很严重
Jesus, Mark.I'm so sorry.Did they catch who did it?
天呐 马克 我很难过 他们抓到袭击者了吗
No, not yet.
没有 暂时没有
Speaking as someone who's been attacked in this stupid city,
我在这个该死的城市受过袭击
I'm here for you.Whatever you need.
我会陪着你 不管你有什么需要
You wanna talk, I'll listen.
你想倾诉 尽管找我
You and Debbie need a lasagna, I make a good one.
你和黛比想吃千层意面的话 我做得挺好的
Actually, I make a great one.
其实我做得特别好吃
Eve Wilkins...
伊芙威金斯
What?
什么
Yeah, that's her.
对 那个是她
I need to talk to her.
我要跟她谈谈
You and all the other straight boys in a ten-mile radius.
你和这附近所有直男都想跟她谈话
Good luck with that,
祝你好运了
and didn't you just get your ass kicked last week for Amber Bennett?
你上星期不是为了安珀班奈特 刚被人痛扁吗
Eve?Hi, uh...
伊芙 你好
Oh, hey.Mark, right?
哦 嘿 你叫马克 对吗
Grayson, yeah.
马克格雷森 对
thanks for saving my butt back there.
谢谢你之前救了我一命
Y-Yesterday, I mean.
我是指昨天
Yesterday?
昨天
That was you?In the blue and the yellow?
那个是你 穿蓝黄战服那个
Yeah.That was me.I'm, um...
对 就是我 我是...
Invincible.
无敌少侠
God, that sounds dumb when I say it like that.
天哪 我用这种语气说出来听着真蠢
It sounds a little optimistic maybe.
听起来也许过于乐观了
I'm Atom Eve,but the rest of the team just calls me Eve.
我是原子女侠伊芙 不过队里的人都叫我伊芙
So does everyone else.
其他人也都叫我伊芙
Right, since it's kind of a normal name,and not something like...
因为这名字挺普通的 不像我那个...
-Invincible?-Invincible, yeah.
-无敌少侠 -无敌少侠 没错
Do you want to talk about yesterday?
你想谈谈昨天的事吗
You look like you need to talk about yesterday.
你看起来很想谈谈昨天的事
I heard he just let Todd hit him.Like 20 times.
听说他让托德揍他 没有还手 他大概受了20拳
He didn't flinch or anything.
他眉头都没皱一下
Todd got so freaked out he stayed home for three days.
托德被吓坏了 在家里待了三天
-Are you talking about Mark Grayson?-Duh. Of course, Amber.
-你们是在讲马克格雷森吗 -当然 太明显了 安珀
You're the reason Todd beat him up again.
都是因为你 他才会又被托德揍的
I never recognized you before.
我以前从来没有认出你
No one does.It's a psychology thing.
没有人认出过我 这是心理暗示的结果
If you don't expect to see a superhero in your school,
如果你没想过在你学校里会有超级英雄
you don't see a superhero in your school.
你在学校就看不到超级英雄
I even follow Teen Team on Instagram.
我在社交平台上还关注了少侠队呢
That's us.Everyone's fourth favorite superhero team.
那就是我们 大众最爱的超级英雄队里排第四位
I like you guys way better than Fight Force.
我更喜欢你们 而不是战斗力队
Oh, we're definitely better than Fight Force.
我们绝对比战斗力队厉害
Those guys are the worst.
他们是最差的
They got their asses kicked by the Lizard League last year.
他们去年被巨蜥联盟打得满地找牙
Oh, I remember seeing that on TV.
我记得在电视上看过
So...you're new to this, right?
你是新人 对吧
I just got my powers.That was my first big fight.
我的超能力刚苏醒 昨天是我第一次真正打恶人
Ah, okay.Explains a lot.
好吧 这就难怪了
Still, not bad for a rookie.
不过呢 对新手来说算不错了
Are you kidding?
你说真的吗
I froze out there.People got hurt.
我被吓得动不了 害平民受了伤
People escaped because of you,
多亏了你 大家才能逃掉
and everyone freezes their first time.
而且第一次 有谁不会被吓着啊
I used to throw up before every fight.Barf my guts out.
我以前每次开战前都会吐 简直把内脏都吐出来了
Really?
真的
Like a fire hydrant.
简直是喷射而出
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
The fights, not the barfing.
我是指战斗 不是指呕吐
I just...
可是...
It wasn't what I expected.
那跟我预期的不一样
I figured I'd punch some aliens,and they'd go home.
我以为我只需要揍几个外星人 他们就会被我赶回家
It's not how it looks on TV.
跟电视上看的不一样
No shit.
是真的
Thanks.
谢谢你
I charge 250 an hour.
我一小时收费250
Now I'm kidding.You are new at this.
这才是开玩笑的 你真容易上当
Why don't you come by and meet the Team after school?
放学后来见见我的队员吧
Teen Team?
少侠队
I dunno...
我不确定 我...
I heard they were only everyone's fourth favorite.
听说他们只是第四受欢迎的队伍
Meet me out front after class, Invincible.
下课后在学校门口见 无敌少侠
少侠队胜利!外星人被打败!
-You kids did good, Robot.-Thank you, Cecil.
-机器人 你们这些小孩子干得好 -谢谢夸奖 西塞尔
It's an honor to assist the Global Defense Agency.
协助全球防御局是我们的荣幸
Though your use of the term "kids" might be considered condescending.
你说我们是“小孩子” 也许有点太高高在上了...
But a victory?No.
那算胜利吗 不
Do you know how many people died here yesterday?
你知道昨天有多少人在这里死去吗
338.338...
338个人
and it only stopped there because whoever the hell those assholes were, ran away.
袭击突然中止 是因为那些混蛋自己跑掉了
-The Flaxans.-What?
-弗拉克森人 -什么
They call themselves the Flaxans.
他们自称弗拉克森人
I reverse-engineered their language using recordings from the battle.
我利用录音逆向分析了他们的语言
Any idea why they left just when they were kicking our asses?
知道他们快要打败我们的时候 为什么突然离开吗
I have six ideas...
我有六个可能的解释
...but I believe that narrows it down to one.
不过这个东西把范围缩小至一个
Oxidized and corroded.
氧化生锈 被腐蚀
For an alloy like this, that should take years.
这种合金被腐蚀到这程度 应该需要很多年
Time runs faster wherever they come from.
他们那个地方的时间推移速度更快
-They ran off because they...-Because they were dying of old age.
-他们突然跑掉是因为... -他们衰老变弱 濒临死亡
Well, if they come back,maybe I'll just evacuate the area
如果他们再回来 也许我只需要疏散受袭区域
and wait till they get cancer.
等着他们自行得癌症死掉
How did that new kid do?
那个新来的小孩表现如何
Invincible?He has promise,but he seems unprepared
无敌少侠 他有前途 但他对于超级英雄身份
for the more realistic aspects of super-herodom.
一些更现实的方面没有心理准备
Well, he'd better toughen up.We're gonna need his help.
他要尽快强大起来 我们需要他的帮助
Why?
为什么
From one giant shitshow to another.
破事一桩接一桩
Give me some good news, Donald.
给我点好消息 唐纳德
Whoever did this cut the power and the backup.
幕后主使切断了电源和后援
They killed the cameras and the security systems.
他们关了摄像机 破坏了保安系统
Forensics, frankly, is stumped.
坦白说 法医组完全查不出东西
I told them to start over and try harder.
我让他们再重新认真检查
That's not good news.That's not good news at all!
这算什么好消息 根本不是好消息
I asked you for some good news, Donald!
我让你报告好消息 唐纳德
Get the hell out.Everyone.
出去 所有人
Come on, you heard the director. Move it!
快点 局长发话了 出去
Come on out.I know you're there.
出来 我知道你在这里
Wasn't hiding.
我并没有躲起来
-Sir, who the hell...-Damien Darkblood, demon detective.
-长官 这到底是... -达米恩暗血 恶魔侦探
Seven superheroes murdered.
七个超级英雄被谋杀
Strongest man on the planet almost dead.
地球上最强大的人差点没命
No suspects. No leads.
没有嫌疑人 没有线索
-How does he...-I don't know.Demon magic or something.
-他怎么... -我不知道 因为他有恶魔法术之类的
-If you're asking if we need your help...-Wasn't asking.
-如果你是在问我们是否需要... -我没有问
Fine. Knock yourself out.
好吧 随便你查吧
Help us solve the case, oh, Great-horned Holmes.
帮我们破这个案子 长角的福尔摩斯大侦探
Sir... are you sure?
长官 你确定吗
You got a problem with the demon?
你对恶魔有意见
I thought you were an atheist, Donald.
我还以为你是无神论者 唐纳德
Th-theoretically.
理论上来说是的
Hey.I heard you took a few on the chin for me again.
嘿 听说你为了我 下巴又被揍了几拳
Oh, hey, Amber.
哦 嘿 安珀
Uh, yeah, but don't worry,
是 不过别担心
I've got this amazing new strategy for dealing with Todd.
我找到了一套对付托德的新策略
I let him hit me until he gets bored and goes home.
我让他打我 直到他觉得无聊 乖乖回家
Hmm... nice.He'll never see it coming.
高招 他绝对料不到
Unfortunately, neither will your face.
不幸的是 你的脸也会受不了
Eh, people always told me I was too pretty anyway.
反正大家老说我的五官太秀气了
I gotta run.Catch you later?
我赶时间 得走了 迟点再聊
Ready?
准备好了吗
Try to keep up.
试着跟上我
Eve?Eve!
伊芙
Shit!
糟了
Okay.Let's try this again.
好吧 我们再试试
Follow me.
跟我来
Now what?
现在干什么
Cool.
厉害
Babe.
宝贝
Oh, hey!It's the iceman.
嘿 是那个冰冻人
Rex...
雷克斯
Couldn't have won that fight without you.Oh! Except we did.
没有你 我们可打不赢那场仗 哦 不过你当时根本没帮忙
-They got old.-And ran away.
-是他们变老了 -然后跑掉了
Still counts.
也算是我们赢了
Welcome, Invincible.My name is Robot.
欢迎你 无敌少侠 我叫机器人
Apologies for Rex Splode. He's...
我为炸弹雷克斯的行为道歉 他...
Unbelievably awesome.
非常了不起
-Incorrigible.-And rude.
-无可救药 -加粗鲁
And bored of this.
而且他厌倦了这场对话
-I'm Dupli-Kate.-Invincible.
-我是分身人凯特 -我是无敌少侠
Which one of you do I look at when we talk?
我们说话的时候 我该看着你们中的哪个
Hey, Robot, find anything at the site?
嘿 机器人 在袭击地点有什么发现吗
The Flaxans come from a dimension with a faster temporal rate.
在弗拉克森人星球的维度里 时间速率比地球的快
As a result,the tachyons they emit spin more rapidly than our own.
所以他们发射的快子 比我们的旋转速度快
I've created this detector to warn us if they return.
我设计了这个探测仪 他们回来的话 探测仪会发出警报
Ah, because we almost missed all the explosions
因为上次我们差点就错过了那些爆炸
and the screaming and the chaos.
尖叫和混乱
It should give us a few minutes of early warning.
它应该会提早几分钟发出警报
Cecil and the GDA have also requested to call on us
西塞尔和全球防御局也要求 遇到任何突发情况时
for any possible emergencies.
呼叫我们帮忙
Since the Guardians are apparently indisposed,
据说护卫队员都不能出动
Invincible, may we count on you in the future?
无敌少侠 将来遇到麻烦 我们可以指望你吗
You sure you want my help?
你们确定需要我的帮助
Yeah, I mean, of course.
可以 当然可以
Just text me, I guess.
发条短信给我就好了
Oh, right, you need my number.
对哦 你需要我的电话号码
I know you don't like teams much,but they were all pretty cool.
我知道你不喜欢组队 但他们都挺不错的
Except Rex Splode.I do not know what that guy's problem is.
除了炸弹雷克斯以外 真不知道那家伙有什么毛病
I think he and Eve are a thing maybe.
我觉得他和伊芙也许在搞暧昧
Who's Eve?
伊芙是谁
No one.Just-just a friend.
不是谁 普通朋友而已
Did you find the dinners in the freezer?
冰箱里的晚餐你看到了吗
Yeah.Thanks, Mom.
嗯 谢了 妈
Oh, Mark, I'm sorry.
马克 对不起
I've been so focused on your dad that I've forgotten about you.
我一直只关注你爸 疏忽了你
Are you okay?Donald said you saved a lot of lives.
你还好吧 唐纳德说你救了很多人
Yeah. It was just, um...harder than I thought.
是啊 不过比我想象中困难
Dad didn't talk about this part of being a superhero.
爸爸以前没有提过当超级英雄的这些事
Your dad's good at a lot of things.
你爸爸在很多方面都很厉害
Talking about his feelings isn't one of them...
但是不包括讨论他的感受
but we can talk.
不过你和我可以聊啊
Is, uh... is she okay?
她的情况还好吗
Her name's Maya.
她叫玛雅
Doesn't she have any family?
她没有家人吗
We've contacted them, yes, but this is a secure facility.
有 我们已经联系上他们了 但这里保卫森严
She's not strong enough for us to transfer her to a normal hospital.
她的状况不允许被转移去普通医院
But she'll be okay?
她会好起来吗
Well, it's too soon to tell, but I hope so.
现在太早 还不能断定 但希望如此
Is this supposed to be doing that?
这个发出这声音是正常的吗
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友而已
Will you stop saying that?
你能不能别再那样说了
It's like you're trying to jinx any chance you have of dating Eve.
感觉你是想让自己倒霉 没机会跟伊芙约会
A day ago, you said I had no chance!
一天前 你还说我没机会呢
That was before everyone saw you leave school with her yesterday.
可话一说完 你昨天就被所有人看到 跟她一起离开学校
Everyone saw that?
所有人都看见了
It doesn't matter.She already has a boyfriend.
那不重要 她已经有男朋友了
So?You can be more awesome than him and take his place.
那又如何 你可以比他更厉害 取代他
That's how dating works!
约会就是这样的嘛
Why are you so intimidated by her?
你为什么在她面前这么弱
Other than she's amazing and you're kinda basic?
不过话说回来 她真的很赞 你呢就挺普通的
Thanks for that, William.I gotta go.
多谢你给我打气 威廉 我得走了
Go?Go where?
你要走 去哪里
You know what, I don't care.
你猜怎么着 我才不在乎
It's probably somewhere you'll be alone forever.
你很可能去一个你将永远孤独的地方
-Is Mark dating Eve Wilkins?-I wish!
-马克是不是跟伊芙威金斯约会 -我倒希望是
I-I mean, no.
我是说 没有
Definitely not.
绝对没有
She's got a boyfriend.He is super available.
她有男朋友了 他还是单身男一枚
Want his number?I'll write it down for you.
想要他的电话号码吗 我可以写给你
Uh, where are you guys coming from?
你们是从哪里赶来的
Um, we go to the same high-school, Rex.
我们俩上同一所高中 雷克斯
Oh, you do, do you?
哦 是嘛 真的呀
Um, yeah, we do.
是真的
Must be nice.
那肯定很棒吧
You know who never got to go to high school?Me.
知道谁一直没机会上高中吗 是我
We know. It shows.
我们知道 你的素质表现出来了
I'd appreciate everyone's attention on the matter at hand.
希望大家专注于目前的情况
Guess who's back.
猜猜是谁回来了
They're not getting old, Robot.
他们没有变老 机器人
Why aren't they getting old?
他们为什么不变老
They seem to have discovered a way to resist our time stream.
他们似乎找到了办法 抵抗我们的时间流
In three days?
在短短三天内
Three days for us.Decades for them.
我们的三天对他们来说是几十年
Who cares?I bet their bones still break.
谁在乎呀 他们的骨头还是能被打断的吧
So do ours!
我们的也是啊
Ready for this?
准备好迎战了吗
Yeah.I think so.
我想应该准备好了
Hey, don't do that!
嘿 别射我
Run!
快跑
They seem...to have spent their time wisely.
他们似乎很好地利用了他们的时间
Eve!
伊芙
No, don't!Don't. Don't! No!
不 不要
I said, no!
我说了不要
Invincible!
无敌少侠
Eve!
伊芙
You okay?
你没事吧
The wristbands protect them from our timestream.
他们的手环保护他们 不受我们的时间流影响
Destroy their wristbands.
毁掉他们的手环
What?All of them?
什么 所有手环
49,000 kilohertz.
49000千赫
Keep them off meeee...
让他们放开我
Right back 'atcha, buddy.
你也一样 伙计
Way to go psycho there, Invincible.
实力大爆发 真行啊 无敌少侠
I take back everything I said about you before,and I said a lot.
我收回我之前对你的评价 我说的话可不少哟
I don't know what happened.I got mad... I guess?
我也不知道发生了什么事 我猜可能是因为我气疯了
Don't get me wrong, that was amazing,
别误会我了 你刚才表现特别棒
but also the scariest thing I've ever seen.
但那也是我见过的最可怕的事情
Just don't ever point that at me, okay?
绝不要把怒气发泄在我身上 好吧
Don't listen to Rex.You did great.
别听雷克斯的 你做得很好
That's what I said, Eve.
我就是这个意思啊 伊芙
God, my back.
天呐 我的背
Can I get a massage?Anybody? Just a little rub?
谁给我按摩一下 就揉一揉
Everything okay?
没事吧
I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh, no, that's fine.We'll handle the clean-up.
不 没关系 我们清理烂摊子就好
Asshole!
王八蛋
-Mark!-Hey, son.
-马克 -嘿 儿子
Dad!
Ow!Ribs...
哎哟 我的肋骨
Careful!You're going to put him in a coma again.
小心一点 你会让他又昏迷的
You're okay!
你恢复了
No, he's not,
他没有完全恢复
but he is okay enough to come home.
但他可以回家了
Mom says you've been keeping the planet safe for me.
你妈妈说你一直替我保护地球
Mom's exaggerating.
妈妈太夸张了
Tell me everything.
好好跟我说说
What hospital did they move Maya to?
他们把玛雅转去哪家医院了
No, they said she'd recover.
不 他们说她会康复的
It's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
Come on, let's go home.I'm dying for some real food.
走吧 我们回家 我好想吃点真正的食物
Hey, I need my costume back.
嘿 我要拿回我的战服
I don't care how torn up it is.
我才不在乎它是不是被撕破了
It's classified,and I want it back.
那是机密物品 我要把它拿回来
Go get it.Now.
去拿过来 马上
Where are the Guardians of the Globe?
全球护卫队在哪里
There's been no sign of the iconic heroes for over a week,
这些英雄已经超过一周没有出现了
leaving the local champions to pick up the slack.
本地的英雄们只好接替他们的工作
It's like you're not even trying.
感觉你根本没有努力尝试
And now you're trying too hard.
现在你就努力过头了
Slow down.
慢一点
Don't hit me where I am,hit me where I'm going...
不要攻击我现在的位置 要预测我的...
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢提示
You know, you have to be able to take a hit, too.
你也必须能承受打击
Nolan!
诺兰
Oh, great.
扫兴
We picked this up near Mars an hour ago.Moving fast.
一小时前在火星附近探测到这个 它的移动速度很快
He's back.
他回来了
15 minutes till he's breathing our air.
15分钟后 他将抵达地球
I wouldn't ask, Nolan,but with the Guardians gone...
诺兰 我不该请求你的 但是护卫队员死了...
-I'll stop him.-Who's he?
-我去阻止他 -他是谁
Nolan's been home a week,and you want to send him to space?
诺兰才回家一个星期 你就要派他去太空
No. No way.He doesn't work for you.
不行 没门儿 他不由你指挥
-Sweetie...-There's no one else, Debbie.
-亲爱的... -已经没有其他人了 黛比
I'll go.
我去吧
-Sweetie...-I said, no.You're still injured.
-亲爱的... -我说了不行 你的伤还没好
I'll go.
我去
-Okay.-What?
-好吧 -什么
Why not?He's not that tough. Mark can take him.
为什么不能 他没那么强大 马克能对付他
Oh, wonderful.That's your solution?
太棒了 这就是你的解决办法
Could you define "not that tough"?
什么叫“没那么强大”
Just knock some sense into the guy
揍他几下让他恢复理智
and throw him back where he came from.Easy.
然后把他扔回他老家 小菜一碟
How do I breathe in space?
我在太空中怎么呼吸
That's the neat thing.
这就有意思了
You don't.
你不需要呼吸
12 minutes.
还剩12分钟
Okay...
好吧
Hey, you're early!And you shaved your mustache.
嘿 你早到了 而且你刮了胡子
Stay away from my planet!
不要靠近我的星球
Not bad,but if you're trying to tackle me into something,
还不赖 不过如果 你是想把我甩到什么地方
your moon is that way!
你的月球在那边
Why can I hear you in my head?
为什么我能在大脑里听到你的声音
Where else do you keep your brain?
你的大脑装在哪里
That's what you call protecting your planet?
这就是你所谓的保护你的星球
I am sad for your people!
我为你的同胞感到难过
Are you sure you're the same guy I fought here three years ago?
你确定你是三年前 在这里跟我交手的那家伙
What? No, I'm not the same guy!
什么 不是 我不是那个人
Well, sucks to be you then.
那就算你倒霉了
Ah, my eye!
啊 我的眼睛
Really?You tried this already.
真的吗 你已经试过这招了
Maybe you'll do after all.
说不定你还是能保留资格
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Wait! Stop! I...
等等 住手 我...
Hold on, I just wanna...I wanna talk!
等一下 我只是想...我想跟你谈谈
Are you using your time out?
你是在叫暂停吗
I get a time out?Why do I get a time out?
我可以叫暂停 为什么我可以叫暂停
Hey, I didn't invent the rules.
规则不是我定的
What rules?I don't even know who you are!
什么规则 我根本不知道你是谁
You don't?
你不知道
All right, um...I'm an evaluation officer for the Coalition of Planets.
好吧 我是星球联盟的评定官
I drop by little dirtballs like yours
我会去像你的星球一样的各个星球查看
to make sure there's someone capable of defending them against,
确保那里有人能够保卫他们
you know, planet-conquering monsters,things of that nature.
不受攻占星球的怪兽之类的侵害
I literally have no idea what any of that means.
我真的不知道你刚才的话是什么意思
Well, I don't know what to tell you, man.Your planet signed up for the program.
我不清楚情况 你的星球报名了这个评定项目
See?Request from Urath for evaluation.
你瞧 土也球要求评定
Urath!This is Earth!
土也球 这是地球
-Earth?-Yes!
-地球 -对
-Not Urath?-No.
-不是土也球 -不是
Is that with an "E" or a "U"?
是“土也”还是“地”
"E"!
是“地”
Oh, I'm in so much trouble.Well, thanks for letting me know.
我麻烦大了 谢谢你告诉我
I'm Allen, by the way.
对了 我叫阿伦
Invincible.
我是无敌少侠
Oh, yeah?A little optimistic, isn't it?
是吗 有点过于乐观 不是吗
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I just fought you,and I think you're quite "vincible."
你刚被我打败了 我觉得你不算无敌
Okay, well, as long as I don't get fired,I'll see you around, Invincible.
只要我不被革职 我们日后再见 无敌少侠
Sorry about all the...you know.
抱歉刚才...你懂的
What the hell was that?
这到底是什么情况
Wow.Cool.
哇 真迷人
Before I go...
在我离开之前...
I already told you everything I remember.
我已经把我记得的都告诉你了
Right.Right, just go over it for me one more time.
对 再跟我说一次
I got a distress call from the Guardians,
我收到护卫队的求救呼叫
but when I arrived, everything seemed fine.
但我到那里的时候 看起来一切正常
Then the lights went out and someone attacked me.
后来灯灭了 有人袭击我
I fought with them until I passed out.
我跟他们打了起来 直到我晕了过去
Woke up in your hospital.That's it.
醒来就在你们的医院里了 就这样
That's it?
就这样
Must have been a pretty tough bastard to take you down.
能把你打成那样的 肯定是个强大的对手
I've never seen you lose like that before.
我从来没见你输得这么惨烈
Yeah.
是啊
Do you have any leads yet?
你们有线索了吗
Someone thinks they're too clever for us.
有人自认为聪明让我们抓不到
They all think that at first.
不过他们最初都是这么以为的
我们的英雄永垂不朽
Oh, great.
好吧
Excuse you.
不好意思
Dick
混蛋
Look, Todd.Why don't we just...
听我说 托德 要不我们就...
Shut it, Grayson!
闭嘴 格雷森
-I'm sorry.-What?
-对不起 -什么
I'm sorry I kicked your ass.
抱歉我对你动手了
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry I kicked your ass, okay?
抱歉我打了你 好吗
Thanks, I guess?
我该说谢谢
Amber Bennett also wants to know if you'd like her number.
安珀班奈特想知道 你想不想要她的号码
-What?-Do you want Amber's phone number, nerd!
-什么 -你要不要安珀的电话号码 呆子
Yes, but why are you...
想 但你为什么...
Because she found some old photos of me, okay?
她找到了我的几张旧照片
Photos she said she'd delete if I did this one stupid thing,
她说如果我帮她传信 以后再也不跟你说话
and then never talked to you again.
她就会删掉那些照片
There.Have a crappy life with her.
给你 祝你跟她过上悲惨的生活
You both suck.
你们俩都是王八蛋
Photos of what, Todd?
什么照片 托德
Don't push your luck, Grayson.
别得寸进尺 格雷森
Amber?I-I mean, uh, hello?
安珀 你好
I have bad news.
我有个坏消息
Robot's got bad news, everybody.Did ya hear that?
各位 机器人有个坏消息 你们听到了吗
Hey, Robot, what's the bad news?
嘿 机器人 什么坏消息
There are too many of them,their technology has advanced too far,
他们人数太多 而且他们的技术进步太快
and they've rendered themselves immune to our time stream.
我们的时间流 已经不能对他们造成影响了
We should consider the city lost.
就当这个城市沦陷了吧
I will contact Cecil and suggest a nuclear response.
我会联系西塞尔 建议他以核弹对抗
What? No!No way!
什么 不行 绝对不行
We're not nuking anyone, Robot, and we're not giving up.
我们不能用核弹炸任何人 机器人 我们不能放弃
What are we, Fight Force?
我们成什么了 战斗力队吗
I love you, man,but sometimes, you've got a screw loose.
我爱你 伙计 但有时你的脑子似乎少了根螺丝
I don't use screws.
我不用螺丝
My fastenings are all magnetic interlocks.
我的全身是以磁性密锁来固定的
Invincible!
无敌少侠
Help.
救我
Die.
受死吧
Are you okay, Mark?
你没事吧 马克
My turn.
轮到我了
Dad!
Omni-Man's your dad?
全能侠是你爸
What happened?
发生了什么事
Dad saved us from the Flaxans...
爸从弗拉克森人手下救了我们
but he went into one of their portals.
但他进了他们的传输门
So he'll be late for dinner?
那他会赶不上饭点啰
I was worried before because I've never seen your father so badly hurt,
我之前担心 因为我从没见过你父亲 受那么重的伤
but taking on aliens in another dimension?That's just Tuesday.
但在另一个维度打外星人 那是稀松平常的事
I'm sure he's explaining nicely why they should leave us alone.
我肯定他正在客气地向他们解释 为什么不该打扰我们
You don't seem to understand.
你们似乎不明白
Earth isn't yours to conquer.
地球不是给你们攻占的
I need a shower.
我要洗个澡
Dad!
I'm-I'm at a loss for how to report this,
我不知道该怎么报道这个新闻
but the Guardians of the Globe are dead.
但是全球护卫队员去世了
Get an extraction team out there now.
马上派一支营救队去那里
Tell the French President we have it covered.
告诉法国总统 这事我们已经处理好了
I need the room.
你们出去
Now!
马上
Well? Enlighten me.
报告吧
Know one thing for sure.
有一件事很确定
No one else at scene of murders.
谋杀现场当时没有其他人
Only Guardians.Omni-Man.
只有护卫队员和全能侠
Which means killer must be one of them.
就是说杀手肯定是他们当中的一个
One of them?There's a hundred super-villains who don't leave a trace.
他们中的一个 来去无踪的超级恶人少说也有上百个
Who turn into smoke, or living electricity,
他们可以变成一股烟 流动的电流
or only exist in dreams.
或者只存在于梦境中
I know.You don't listen to me.
我知道 你没有好好听...
You listen!
你才给我听好
Now, you mention your idiotic thoughts to anyone,and I mean anybody,
你敢向任何人透露这个愚蠢的想法 只要稍有泄露
I'll make sure they're the last thoughts you ever have.You understand me?
我一定会让你被这个想法害死 听明白没有
Now, get out.
你给我出去
Get out!Before I send you back to hell myself.
出去 否则我亲自送你回地狱
Blind old man.
盲目的老头子
Put an A-6 surveillance team on the Graysons.
派一支A6监视队盯着格雷森一家
Sir?
长官
The killer's still out there, Donald.
唐纳德 杀手还在活动
Might decide to finish the job.
杀手也许会决定继续未完的工作