神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第11集: 家的舒适 All the Comforts of Home

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
What makes you certain that we cause it?
你怎么那么肯定那是我们的错
There was a light from the sky.
天空中出现一道光
Aliens is what I heard.
我听说是外星人
S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to stop it and failed.
神盾局想阻止它但是没有成功
How are you alive?
你怎么会还活着
They killed me,
他们杀了我
brought me back to take my blood.
又复活我 好取我的血
Phil Coulson is dying, and you have to let him.
菲尔·科尔森要死了 你不能阻止
We found a literal piece of the puzzle.
我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片
This could be our way home.
我们或许可以借此回家
Yeah, but the shard alone isn't enough.
嗯 但是光有碎石还不够
We need the whole Monolith.
我们需要整块巨石
All right? I can help.
我能帮上忙
What happened?
怎么回事
He ICE'd her. She didn't want to come.
他冰冻了她 她不想走
I'm not leaving anyone behind.
我不要留下任何人
I'm using Enoch to power the machine.
我在用伊诺克为机器供电
Son of a bi--
该死
The rock's gonna open! Get here now!
巨石要打开了 快过来
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽 wdesty
震波女是我的英雄
翻译 Silence 24_1900 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 西查 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Sure. Why wait for me to answer your knock
好啊 能直接走进来
when you can just walk right on in?
为什么要等我应门呢
And why put your phone down
能当个无脑弱智
when you can just be a brainless, drooling moron?
为什么要放下手机呢
I always look forward to our chats.
我一向期待跟你聊天
Ears, please.
能听我说吗
They're saying you skipped class yesterday.
他们说你昨天翘课了
I wasn't in the mood.
我心情不好
Oh, Ruby.
露比
I expect better from you, okay?
我对你的期待远高于此
This behavior's not acceptable.
你这种行为是无法接受的
Well, you're always telling me to stay true to myself,
你一直让我要保持真我
so what if I said my true self couldn't care less?
如果我说我的真我就是不在乎呢
Then I'd say get your ass to class.
那我会说滚去上课
Otherwise, you're gonna lose your damn screen time.
否则你就别想玩手机了
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
How about I bring us some breakfast, huh?
我去弄点早餐吧
We haven't done that in a long time.
我们很长时间没一起吃了
No, thanks, but if I do turn 11 again, you got it.
不必了 但如果我变回11岁了 一定的
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Are you a good guy?
你是个好人吗
Where'd that come from?
这话从何讲起
Well, you're off to a strategy meeting, right?
你正要去参加战略会议 对吗
How to stop S.H.I.E.L.D.?
如何阻止神盾局
But up until recently, everyone rooted for them
但直到最近 大家都支持他们
and thought that they were the good guys, so...
并且认为他们是好人
are you sure that you're not a bad guy?
所以你确定自己不是一个坏人吗
震波女是我的英雄
You're obsessed with Daisy Johnson.
你太痴迷于黛西·约翰逊了
Quake.
震波女
My orders are to capture her.
我收到的命令是抓住她
Not kill?
不是杀掉吗
Ruby...
露比
this is my assignment, okay?
这是我的任务
And in the adult realm,
在成年人的世界中
we all have to answer to someone.
我们都得听命于某个人
Even me.
我也是如此
- I do what I must -- - What I must
-我只是做必要的事 -必要的事
to build a better world for the downtrodden citizens.
为受压迫的人民建造一个更美好的世界
For you, Ruby.
也为了你 露比
I do this for you, okay? So try to remember that.
我做这些都是为你 试着记住这一点
When they resurface, I'll put an end to all of this.
等他们再出现 我会结束这一切
This entire S.H.I.E.L.D. chapter will be over.
神盾局会彻底成为历史
Well, that was a hell of a thing.
这真是太了不起了
I'm so glad you guys made it.
真高兴你们赶上了
Why are we still in the Lighthouse?
为什么我们还在灯塔
Maybe Flint's Monolith didn't work.
或许弗林特的巨石没成功
So we find them, try again.
那我们就找到他们 再试一次
No, it worked.
不 成功了
It takes you through time, but to the same place.
我们穿越了时间 但回到了同一个地方
I've been here before with Enoch.
我之前和伊诺克来过这里
We made it.
我们做到了
- We're home? - Yeah.
-我们回家了 -对
I'm gonna try and find some light.
我来找些光源
It's hard to believe we're back.
不敢相信我们回来了
Find me a double cheeseburger, I'll believe it.
给我来个双层芝士汉堡我就信
Welcome to the Lighthouse, the world's last bastion
欢迎来到灯塔 抵挡不断入侵的黑暗的
against the encroaching darkness.
世上最后的堡垒
If you're here,
如果你们在这里
you understand the gravity of the situation.
就肯定明白事情的严重性
The world as we know it has come to an end.
我们所知的世界已经结束
My name is General Rick Stoner.
我是里克·斯托纳将军
- Rick Stoner? - As you know,
-里克·斯托纳 -如你们所知
- I've heard of him. - certain world events, should they occur,
-我听说过他 -特定的世界事件一旦发生
trigger what we in S.H.I.E.L.D. Call Project Reclamation.
将触发我们神盾局所谓的再生计划
This protocol was created as a black-ops action
这个规程是绝密行动
known only to the highest-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. Operatives.
只有最高级别的神盾局特工知道
Once initiated, Project Reclamation
一旦启动 再生计划
is conducted through secure communications
将通过我们称之为电子邮件的安全通讯
we call electronic mail.
得以实施
Our Agents were instructed to gather you,
我们的特工被下令召集你们
the selected elite, from a host of nations
来自众多国家的精英
- and bring you here... - Must have never been initiated.
-带你们来到这里 -肯定根本没被启动
The 1972 Hydrogen Wave Crisis was averted --
1972年的氢波危机被阻止了
And, what, people just forgot about this place?
然后人们就忘了这个地方
There's nothing in Fury's toolbox about it.
弗瑞的工具箱里没提到过这事
Mack, those injuries need to be treated.
迈克 你的伤需要治疗
No, I'm fine.
我没事
I'll decide that.
这由我决定
So will I.
还有我
Well, I'll be there while she decides.
她决定的时候我会在场
Let's find a medical station.
我们去找个医疗站
Maybe have Simmons look at you, too, Coulson.
要不让西蒙斯也看看你 科尔森
That's a bad cut.
你伤口很深
We can worry about it later.
晚点再说
Actually, I wouldn't mind checking everyone out.
事实上 我倒想给所有人都做个检查
We did just experience an unexplored phenomenon.
我们刚刚经历了一场前所未有的现象
Worry about it later. You look after Mack.
晚点再说 你处理下迈克
I'll stay here with Daisy.
我在这里陪黛西
When she wakes up, she'll have questions.
她醒了后会有疑问
When she wakes up, she's gonna want to kill you.
她醒了后会想杀了你
I see you've all brought belongings.
我看见你们带来了财物
Let's place the nonessentials in the basement storage facility.
把可有可无的东西放进地下室的贮藏库
There, you will also find the latest state-of-the-art technology
在那里 你们还能找到神盾局所能提供的
that S.H.I.E.L.D. can offer.
最新科技
Good. We need communications.
很好 我们需要通讯器
May, why don't you take the tour?
梅 你去一趟吧
Got it.
Follow me. This way.
跟我来 这边请
See? See? Here I am, over here.
看 我在这儿
Fitz, you're with me.
菲兹 你跟我来
You ICE'd me.
你冰冻了我
Yeah, I was...kind of hoping you'd forget that part.
是啊 我还挺希望你会忘掉这一段
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
It looks the same, but we're -- we're home, aren't we?
看起来一样 但我们回家了 对吧
Did you really think
你真以为
after everything we've been through, you and me,
我们共同走过了那么多风风雨雨
that there was any universe in which I left you behind?
我有可能会丢下你吗
- Even with all of the risks that -- - Don't care.
-就算风险那么高 -我不管
I need you here.
我需要你在
This S.H.I.E.L.D. technology would make you think
神盾局的科技会让你以为
the 1980s got here a bit early.
80年代提前到来了
Okay.
好吧
Not really a "dream come true" scenario.
算不上是"梦想成真"
There's stuff here we can use...
这里有些设备我们能用得上
with some adjustments.
只不过要做些调整
Now, don't stand there gawking.
别干站在那儿傻看着了
Please follow me into the next room
请跟我去下个房间
to deposit your valuables in the provided lock boxes.
把你们的贵重物品存进密码箱
And you in the back, try to keep up.
后面那位 跟上了
What is it?
怎么了
That's quite unsettling.
真让人不安
Where did they come from?
它们从哪来的
Unknown.
不知道
Perhaps I should not have startled you.
也许我不该那样吓你们一跳
Hello. I'm Noah.
你们好 我叫诺亚
I'm a sentient Chronicom
我是个有意识的长生人
from a planet which revolves around a star in the constellation --
我的母星行星环绕着一颗恒星 位于
- Cygnus. - Got it.
-天鹅座 -知道了
- You're a Chronicom? - I am.
-你是长生人 -没错
Did you know Enoch?
你认识伊诺克吗
I did.
认识
He is the one who alerted me to the presence of this place.
是他告知我还有这么个地方存在的
I'm glad to see you made your return journey safely, Agent Fitz.
我很高兴你平安归来了 菲兹特工
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
Why are they here?
它们怎么在这里
This bunker was built with extensive fallout shielding.
这个地堡建有大型放射性尘埃屏蔽罩
Ergo, a secure place to store unsafe items.
因此 是一个安全储存不安全物体的地方
These Monoliths are more than unsafe.
这些巨石可太不安全了
No one should get anywhere near them.
应该禁止任何人靠近
The other deciding factor.
这是另一个决定性因素
Everyone who knows about this bunker is now inside of it.
知道这个地堡的人现在都在这里
So the world is protected from these Monoliths,
所以世界得到了保护 不受这些巨石影响
and they are protected from the outside world.
它们也不会被外界世界找到
So the outside world up there is still safe --
所以上面的外界世界现在依然安全
normal and all that?
正常吧
For now, though we are watching very closely.
暂时是的 但是我们在密切关注
Follow me upstairs. I'll show you.
跟我上楼 我带你们看
Here, we can monitor any unusual activity anywhere on Earth.
在这里我们能监视地球上的一切不寻常活动
We Chronicoms monitor the line
我们长生人监视着
between the world and a stranger world.
这个世界和更诡异的世界的界线
Yeah, you monitor it and do nothing about it.
你们监视着一切 却什么也不做
Yes, we observe without interfering, unless there is --
是的 观察而不干预 除非发生了...
- An extinction-level event. - Extinction-level event.
-灭绝级别事件 -灭绝级别事件
- Yeah, we got it. - Yes, we know that story.
-我们知道了 -我们知道那个故事
What are you observing now?
你现在在观察些什么
Various potential threats.
各种各样潜在的威胁
You'd be surprised how frequently S.H.I.E.L.D. is mentioned.
你们想不到神盾局被提及得多么频繁
We have a small but active fan base.
我们有一个虽小却十分活跃的粉丝群体
There are several events of note.
有几件事值得注意
A well-known politician attempting to delete his FBI files.
一位知名政治家在试图删除他的联调局档案
An Asgardian spotted in the city.
城市里发现了一名阿斯加德人
What's this one?
这个是什么
Potential alien contact. Why?
疑似外星人接触 为什么这么问
Does this event mean something to you?
这个对你来说有什么意义吗
Yeah. I think it does.
我想是的
A light from the sky.
天空投下的一道光
Figured you'd be interested.
我就知道你会感兴趣的
This is what Voss warned me about.
这就是沃斯警告我的事
If he's right, then this is where it all starts --
如果他说得对 那这就是一切的开始
hell on Earth.
人间炼狱
And we're back.
我们回来了
神盾局特工第五季 第十一集
How long since it first appeared?
第一次出现到现在有多久了
It showed up a few weeks ago,
几周前出现的
then appeared intermittently for some time after.
一段时间之后 又断断续续地出现过
You think it's alien?
你认为是外星人吗
The wavelength is unusual.
波长的确不寻常
Showed up where? Where was this?
在哪出现的 这是哪里
St. Louis, Missouri.
密苏里州圣路易斯
Well, guess we're going to St. Louis, Missouri.
看来我们要去一趟密苏里州圣路易斯
Hunter and I left the Zephyr cloaked just outside of town.
我和亨特把隐形的和风留在了城外
I'll show you where it is.
我带你们去
Great. But I'm not going.
很好 但是我不去
What?
什么
If I'm responsible for ending the world,
如果我是终结世界的罪魁祸首
I'd rather not get near one of the first omens.
我宁愿离第一个预兆远点
Hard pass.
坚决不去
We could use you out there.
我们也许会需要你
I'll be more useful in here.
我在这里能做更多
I'll run back end on the mission
我来做这次任务的后援
with all of Noah's dope-ass equipment.
用诺亚的酷炫设备
Dope-ass is a -- it's a good thing.
酷炫就是 好的意思
So, what do we do?
那么我们怎么做
Just walk out the front door into town?
就从大门走出去吗
Well, we are wanted.
我们都被通缉了
After what Fitz said about General Hale's task force,
就凭菲兹说的黑尔将军的特遣队的事
we need to be covert.
我们需要隐秘行动
You will be.
你们会的
The Lighthouse has a few covert entrances.
灯塔有好几个秘密入口
This place has secret tunnels,
这地方还有秘密隧道
like an Agatha Christie novel.
就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
More like "C.H.U.D."
更像是《地下怪物》吧
There are a few tunnels,
隧道有好几条
but this one takes you underground
但这条通往地下
to the charming, little town of River's End.
直达魅力四射的河尽小镇
From there, it is up to you.
到那之后就看你们了
No time like the present. Let's go.
时间不等人 我们出发
河尽镇小地方 大善良
We really are home.
我们真的回家了
We have to get moving.
我们得赶快离开
待售
How about that one, Mack?
那辆怎么样 迈克
Sure.
当然
- Here comes the catch. - But there's a catch.
-但条件是... -但条件是
Come on. We're damn spies.
得了吧 我们可是间谍啊
I think it's admirable of him.
我觉得他这样值得敬佩
We'll return the van when we're done.
我们干完就把车还回来
No stealing, I promise.
不偷 我保证
Okay.
If I'm gonna be holed up here for a while,
如果我还要在这里窝一阵
it's good to know that it's fortified.
那幸好这里戒备森严
It's kind of the perfect place to hide out.
这里是隐匿的最佳地点
You are typing with my keyboard.
你在用我的键盘打字
Which is fine.
这没关系
It does not bother me, even though you did not ask.
我不介意 虽然你没有经过我的同意
But why are you typing?
但你为什么要打字
I'm setting up an alert.
我在建立警报
Even though my friends have been out in the world
虽然我的朋友们在现实世界里
for like four minutes,
才待了四分钟
it'll let me know if one of them is spotted.
万一他们被发现 它会警示我
It has been much longer than four min--
早就不止四分...
Dramatic effect, Noah.
这叫夸张 诺亚
These things look roomier from the outside.
这玩意从外面看起来要更宽敞些
It'll get us where we need to go.
它至少能载我们去目的地
- Hey, could be worse. - True.
-也不算太差了 -那倒是
We could be enslaved by an alien sociopath in a dystopian future.
至少没在反乌托邦的未来被反社会外星人奴役
Or we could be trapped inside a virtual-reality fascist state.
或是被困在虚拟现实的法西斯国度里
Or stuck at the bottom of the ocean.
或是困在海底
Or stopping a crazy robot lady.
或是试图阻止一个疯狂女机器人
Or falling out of a plane.
或是掉下飞机
Fighting Daisy's mom.
打黛西的妈妈
Or fighting Daisy's dad.
或是打黛西的爸爸
Or dancing.
或是跳舞
Wait.
等等
We're not just wanted.
我们不只是通缉犯
We're most wanted.
而且是头号通缉犯
Top of the lists. All the lists.
所有通缉名单上都是
Yes. It seems you are the object of much interest right now.
是的 大家似乎对你们很感兴趣
Every local P.D. has our picture,
每个地方警局都有我们的照片
which means to anyone with a badge...
也就是说任何一个警察
we're famous.
都认识我们
Everyone just stay calm.
大家冷静
Hi, officer. Is there a problem?
警官 有问题吗
Hey, you tell me.
你说呢
This right here. Um, I was sparring.
你说这个 我在练拳
No, I mean the van. This is John Nickel's van.
不 我说这车 这是约翰·尼克的
Yeah, yeah.
是 没错
I mean, is it a clunker or what?
是不是堆破铜烂铁啊
'Cause he's been trying to sell it for months.
他都挂牌出售好几个月了
Hey, be honest -- how badly did he fleece you on this?
老实说 他怎么宰你的
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You know how long I've been looking
我一直在找
for a 1975 T2 1600 engine with shag carpeting?
1975年产1600毫升引擎配粗毛地毯的2型车
John's price was more than fair.
约翰的价钱太公道了
It was a steal.
简直是偷
First time for everything, I guess.
凡事总有第一次吧
Yeah.
没错
You guys have a great day.
祝你们愉快
You too.
你也是
Thank you.
谢谢
That's closer than I would've liked.
比我想的要惊险
We're lucky this is a quiet, simple town.
幸好这是安静淳朴的小镇
If we don't make any noise, we can keep it that way.
如果我们不搞出什么动静 就不会有事
Oh, boy.
不是吧
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Not from here.
我不是这里人
Hey, I get it.
我懂
It's a pretty tree.
这棵树很漂亮
Yeah, I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的东西
Yeah, that'll probably stop when whatever you took wears off.
等你嗑的东西的劲儿过去了 就不会这么觉得了
酒吧
All right. I got some of it right.
好吧 我没全搞错
我爱这酒吧
Barkeep.
酒保
I'd like to try a beer -- a real one, please.
我想要杯啤酒 真啤酒 谢谢
One real beer. You got it.
一杯真啤酒 没问题
God! That does not... taste like it looks.
天啊 这可不像看上去那么好喝
Do you have anything else that's like this but...delicious?
你有没像这样的 但是好喝的
Yeah.
齐马
Oh, my God.
天哪
庞普洛纳奔牛节
带骨肋眼
I just need you to settle up, buddy.
你得付个账 哥们
Right. Yeah, settle up what?
好啊 付什么账
Your tab. You forgot to pay.
你的账单 你忘记付钱了
Right.
是啊
Okay, sorry. Here you go.
好吧 抱歉 给你
We take... credit cards or cash.
我们接受...信用卡或现金
Whatever works best for you.
你怎么方便都行
Right.
对啊
Credit cards or cash,
信用卡或现金
'cause that's how people pay for things here -- now -- here.
因为那是这里...现在...这里的付钱方式
Okay.
好吧
Dude.
老兄
No, it's okay, man. I'm from the future.
没事 我是从未来来的
还给约翰·尼克
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Like I've never loved gravity more.
我爱死重力了
Maybe you should have Simmons take a look.
也许你应该让西蒙斯看看
I'm fine. Just a headache.
我没事 只是头疼
Sir. I think we found something.
长官 我们可能有发现
You got a location where that light is pointing?
你们找到光指向的地点了
It's an Aerospace Industry's laboratory.
是一个航天工业的实验室
Just seemed a bit serendipitous.
似乎有点巧了
Yeah, so it got me thinking.
没错 所以这让我不禁想
We were assuming we were seeing
我们假设自己看到的
a light coming down from the sky.
是天空中投下的光束
But we're not.
但其实不是
Well, it looks like that because of the frame rate.
其实是帧率的视错觉
It's like how a strobe can make dripping water
就像频闪闪光灯能让落下的水滴
look like it's moving upwards.
看起来在向上移动
So if I adjust the frames per second...
所以如果我调整下帧率
It's being sent from Earth.
它是从地球上发出的
Yeah.
没错
So once we saw that, we knew what it was.
所以我们一看到 就知道它是什么了
Noah said the wavelength was unusual.
诺亚说这个波长不寻常
He was right, but it's also familiar.
他说的对 但这也很眼熟
This is the beacon Hive used, sir,
这是蜂巢用过的信标 长官
to call the Kree to Earth.
用来把克里人召到地球上
And now someone's using it again.
现在又有人在使用它了
I know what's got you worried.
我知道你在担心什么
No, it's just --
不 只是...
"How will I ever find job satisfaction
"不能毫无意义地砸石头
without crushing rocks for no good reason?"
我要如何实现职业满足感"
Am I right?
我说的对吗
It's like you can read my mind.
就好像你能读懂我的心思
A lot of stuff happened.
发生了很多事
I mean, Kasius was toying with us.
卡塞亚斯在玩弄我们
- And we don't know what we saw back there. - I do.
-我们不清楚我们究竟看到了什么 -我知道
She said things -- upsetting things.
她说了...让人不安的事
Kasius was using her to mess with you.
卡塞亚斯在利用她扰乱你
Or he was using her to mess with me.
要么就是利用她扰乱我
I mean, we can't let it rattle us.
我们不能被这个打乱阵脚
And what if I can't let it go?
如果我无法放下呢
Well, look at it like this.
这么想吧
We're gonna change the future anyway.
我们反正也要改变未来
I hope we do.
希望可以
Look, he was crazy, but we can't let him in our heads.
他是个疯子 但我们不能被他搅乱心绪
We need our heads in the game.
我们还得专注于任务呢
Both of us, right?
我们都是 好吗
Yeah.
Okay.
Who knows what's true and what's not, right?
谁知道什么是真的 什么不是呢
That's right.
是啊
Now...
好了
...do I need to find a giant rock so you can crush it?
要我去找块大石头让你砸吗
Baby, I don't need a rock to crush it.
宝贝 我不需要那个
No, you do not.
是啊
Rick Stoner, you mad genius.
里克·斯托纳 你个疯狂天才
What was that noise?
那是什么声音
It's the alert that I set up at this...
是我设的警报
This is impossible.
这不可能
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
This man is unfamiliar to me.
这人我没见过
I know him, but from where we all just were.
我认识他 但他来自我们刚离开的地方
He -- He can't be here.
他不能在这儿
I mean, oh, my God, he cannot be around the cops.
天呐 他不能接触警察
You're concerned he will alert the authorities
你担心他会告知当局
to your presence?
你们的到来
We're the only people that he -- he knows in this time.
我们是他在这个时代唯一认识的人
He could tell them that.
他可能会说出去
You have to go get him out of lockup.
你得去把他从局子里弄出来
I obviously can't go.
我可不能去
I cannot.
不行
That would be interfering with the natural course of --
那会干扰正常的...
You people literally kidnapped us
你们可绑架了我们
and then took us to another time.
然后送我们去了另一个时间
As has been thoroughly explained,
我已经解释过了
that was an extinction-level event.
那是灭绝等级事件
Also, it was Enoch.
而且 那是伊诺克干的
Enoch is very reckless.
伊诺克很鲁莽
But you know this -- you've met him.
但你知道的 你见过他了
Fine. I'll go.
好吧 我去
But first, I'm gonna need your clothes.
但首先 我需要你的衣服
Still not a soul.
还是一个人没有
Facing no opposition is usually a good thing, but this?
一般没有抵抗是好事 但这样...
Yeah, it's giving me the creeps.
是啊 让我毛骨悚然
It's a firewall -- an actual firewall.
这是堵真正的防火墙
It's a safety protocol.
是安全规程
Fitz, signs of life?
菲兹 生命迹象
Wait. Hang on.
等等
There's someone in there, and they're alone.
里面有人 只有一个
Now.
好了
Not another step or I'll --
站住 否则我
Piper?
派珀
Hey, guys.
各位
I don't know how the exact people I needed to show up
我不知道怎么偏偏我需要的人
just showed up, but... thank you, universe.
刚好就出现了 但是 谢了 宇宙
Feeling's mutual, trust me.
我也这么觉得 真的
- What are you doing here? - Same thing as you, probably.
-你怎么在这儿 -大概跟你们是一个原因
That thing's about to fire up again.
那玩意又要启动了
I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道怎么关闭
I'm saying that it's impossible
我是说你无法
to imagine anything that you can't imagine.
想象任何你无法想象的事
Like, I couldn't imagine food that was shaped like animals.
就像我无法想象动物形状的食物
Like, that was a -- totally caught me by surprise.
那真的让我意想不到
That -- Look, I get that you're not
我知道你们
believing my story, sure, but I -- I've got friends.
不信我的说法 好吧 但我有朋友的
I've got friends in really high government places.
我在政府高层有朋友
We just need to get to them,
我们只需要联系他们
and then they can smooth this all out.
他们就能解决了
Hi, there.
你好
Yes?
什么事
Chief...Wellins, is it?
威伦斯局长 是吧
I'm here for Deke Shaw over there.
我是为那位迪克·肖而来
I'm his state-assigned social worker.
我是他的州指定社工
Well, he didn't mention a social worker was supervising him.
他可没说有社工在监管他
Your name?
你叫什么
Sinara.
锡纳拉
Sinara Smith.
锡纳拉·史密斯
It's Portuguese, Sinara, not Smith.
锡纳拉是葡萄牙名字 史密斯不是
Uh, he wandered off during a day trip.
他在出游期间走失了
- My apologies. - He was out of control.
-很抱歉 -他完全失控了
- Yeah. - Says you.
-是啊 -是你那么觉得
He's not even my toughest customer, believe me.
他还不是我最难搞的一个呢 真的
Just a little...slippery.
就是挺...滑头的
If you check online,
你上网查的话
you'll see that I sent out an alert when I lost him.
能看到他走失后 我发了警报
What are Mr. Shaw's issues?
肖先生都有什么问题啊
I mean, how much time do you have, sir?
你有多长时间听我说啊 先生
Complex neurological deficiencies,
复杂神经功能缺陷
low...low I.Q., poor motor skills.
智商跳水 运动技能低下
He hasn't, uh, soiled himself today, has he?
他今天...没尿裤子吧
No, but he was quite inebriated.
没有 但他醉醺醺的
He told us he was saving the world.
他说他拯救了世界
Imagine that.
是嘛
Not the first guy we picked up who's made big claims.
不是我们第一个抓到的吹牛大王了
Seems like you've got your work cut out for you with this one.
看来这家伙可是个麻烦人物
Chief, you have no idea.
局长 你是想象不到啊
You look like you're ready to suit up for battle.
你似乎准备好上战场了
We just got a call, ma'am. S.H.I.E.L.D. has been spotted.
我们刚接到了电话 神盾局已出现
Orders?
请下令
Keep them there.
稳住他们
I can't tell you how relieved I am to see you all
你们不知道见到你们我多如释重负
in one piece.
而且都好好的
So, what happened? How did you end up here?
发生了什么 你怎么会到这儿来的
Yeah, last we saw you, you HALO'd out of the Zephyr.
是啊 我们分别时 你飞离了和风
With instructions -- if the fight didn't go your way,
你的指示是 如果战斗结果不如愿
I tell your story.
我要讲出你们的故事
Make sure Aida and The Russian didn't get away with it.
确保艾达和俄罗斯人不能逍遥法外
Ivanov.
艾文诺夫
Yeah, but I never heard which way it went.
是啊 但我根本没听到结果
No news, no confirmation if --
没有消息 不能确认
If we were dead?
我们是否已经死了
Yeah, that.
是啊
So, I looked for you everywhere --
于是 我到处找你们
safe houses, any S.H.I.E.L.D. contacts I could find.
安全屋 神盾局联系人 我能找到的一切
- I even had eyes on your families. - Oh, great.
-甚至派人去盯梢你们的家人 -好啊
One more thing for my mother to be paranoid about.
这又要让我妈妈疑神疑鬼了
I was stealth.
我很隐秘的
Hey, let's not forget I'm most wanted, too, you know.
别忘了 我也是头号通缉犯
So, where on Earth were you hiding?
你们藏在地球上的什么地方了
Well, technically, it was Earth.
严格讲 的确是在地球上
Story for another time.
改天再说吧
Go on.
你继续
I had my eye on every news outlet,
我盯着所有的新闻发布渠道
anything that looked like you guys getting into trouble
寻找任何你们陷入了麻烦的迹象
or out of it.
或是摆脱麻烦的迹象
Saw a report about a light coming from the sky.
看到了一则关于天降奇光的报道
You recognized the beacon?
你认出了那个信标吗
Even took Fitz-Simmons a few hours.
菲兹-西蒙斯还花了好几小时呢
Yeah, well, let's not forget --
别忘了
that was my first mission to Union City with you all.
那是我第一次跟你们去联合市出任务
Called up from the minors. It was a big day for me.
被从下面调上来 对我是重要的一天
Plus, aliens.
而且 还有外星人嘛
You know, they leave an impression.
他们让人印象很深刻的
You have no idea.
你是不知道啊
So, you came here to warn the staff.
所以 你来这里提醒员工
Yeah, and to kick the blue ass of anything that showed up.
是啊 并且准备对付任何出现的蓝人
I was trained well.
我可是训练有素
They have the beacon here on government contract.
他们签了政府合同拿来了信标
Just examining it, and it turned on.
只是想做检查 结果它开启了
Totally random.
毫无缘由的
Did they try to shut it down?
他们试过关掉它吗
No. They couldn't.
关不掉
And I don't do science, so I sent everyone away.
我不会科学 就叫大家都走了
Well, Fitz-Simmons will figure it out...eventually.
菲兹-西蒙斯早晚会想到办法的
Yeah, question is, how long is "eventually"?
问题是 "早晚"是多晚
Yeah. Could be too late.
是啊 可能会来不及
So, yeah, if you check River's End P.D. online account,
如果你查看河尽镇警局的网上账户
you'll see that I went ahead
会看到我已经
and took care of Mr. Shaw's bail.
搞定了肖先生的保释金
What did we discuss
关于不经允许
about wandering off without permission?
就出去乱跑 我们怎么说的
"Don't wander off without permission."
"不要不经允许就出去乱跑"
Exactly. We went over this.
没错 我们都说过了
Uh, I also went ahead and made a small contribution
此外我还向警局的慈善基金
to the department's charity fund to thank you for your trouble.
做了一小笔捐款 以感谢各位的辛劳
Truth is, I have no desire
其实 我根本不想
to keep drunks here in the office.
在办公室里留醉汉
You should go,
你们走吧
but take better care of your charges, Ms. Smith.
但今后好好照顾你负责的人 史密斯小姐
Yes, Chief. Thank you. Of course.
好的 局长 谢谢 一定的
Hold on!
等等
Yep?
怎么
There's still paperwork you need to fill out.
你还有文件要填写
Yeah. Of course. Whatever you need.
当然 听你的
Dude.
哥们
I know. There's just so much paperwork, right?
我知道 手续怎么那么多
You probably meant how did I get here.
你是想问我怎么来的吧
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
I was with the Monolith and there was a shard
我当时在巨石的碎片旁
and I turned the machine on
我开启了机器
and then the rock turned all liquid.
然后石头就变成液体了
And then it was, like, buzzing, dizzy,
我只觉得天旋地转 耳朵嗡嗡响
and pushing and pulling,
还被拉拉扯扯的
but then bang -- Zima.
然后一下就...喝上齐马了
How do you show up in another time
你怎么做到跑到另一个时间来
and, like, immediately get arrested?
秒速就被逮捕了
Have you even tried Zima?
你喝过齐马吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought they might have gotten you
我以为他们让你
to talk about us or something.
供出了我们什么的
What? No.
什么 没有
I know you guys are covertness.
我知道你们都是隐秘行动
I'm not gonna talk about you.
我才不会说你们的事呢
You forget, I survived the Kree.
别忘了 我是在克里人统治下活下来的
Yeah, by ratting people out.
是啊 靠出卖其他人
Yes, true, that did happen.
是啊 的确有这回事
But not this time.
但这次没有
I thought you'd be, like,
我以为你会
emotionally distraught or something.
抓狂什么的呢
Emotionally distraught? This is awesome!
抓狂 这多棒
I thought that I was gonna die.
我以为我要死了
But instead, I'm about to go for a walk outside.
结果 我却能去露天散步
Also, there is an outside.
而且 有"露天"这回事
I was walking here, and, yes, I was pretty drunk,
我走在路上 的确 我喝醉了
but I -- I saw in a store window
但我看到一间商店橱窗里
there was these green apples and steaks and these --
有绿色的苹果 牛排 还有
and these things called gummy bears.
什么软糖熊
You know what people aren't eating here is sterilization pellets.
知道这里的人不吃什么吗 绝育片
I love this place so much.
我好喜欢这里啊
Okay, yeah, but it's not all fun and games, okay? So --
好吧 但也不是都那么欢乐的
Great. So just this, and then we're free to go?
很好 签完这个我们就能走了吧
That, and I'll need a number
此外 我还需要一个电话
where I can reach you so we can follow up.
好进行后续追踪
No problem.
没问题
I think I've got it.
我好像找到了
Makes me look like an idiot.
显得我好傻啊
You've taken on a lot alone.
你一个人做了很多
Yeah, well, you guys don't look like you've been on vacation.
你们看上去也不像是度假去了
When do I get the download?
什么时候跟我说说啊
The power source was being set off by this.
能源是这个触发的
It's a bimetallic thermal expansion trigger.
是一个双金属热膨胀触发器
What, that? Basically, it's a timer.
就是...定时器
It looks manmade.
看上去像人造的
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Everything else in here is new to me.
这里其他东西我都没见过
This was installed by hand.
但这个是手动装进去的
A little sloppily, if you ask me.
要我说 还做得挺差的
I told you, I don't do science.
我说了 我不会科学
Relax. No one needs to get hurt.
放松 没人需要受伤
What is this?
这怎么回事
I'm sorry. I'm most wanted, too.
对不起 我也是头号通缉犯
You cut a deal?
你做了交易
You're saying the beacon --
你是说 信标
The beacon wasn't meant to call aliens.
信标不是召唤外星人的
It was meant to call you.
是召唤你们的
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
But the guns are just so nobody does anything stupid.
枪只是为了避免有人干傻事
Too late for that.
太迟了
Piper, why?
派珀 为什么
I followed your orders.
我听了你的命令
Truthfully, I thought you were dead.
老实说 我以为你们都死了
When they nabbed me, I told your story.
我被他们抓住后 就交待了你们的事
To General Hale.
告诉了黑尔将军
Everything --
我说了一切
Ivanov, Radcliffe, LMDs, Framework.
艾文诺夫 拉德克里夫 生化机器人替身 框架
Look, Hale knows you're not guilty.
黑尔知道你们是无罪的
She guaranteed your safety.
她保证不会伤害你们
She just -- She wanted to bring you in.
她只想带你们回去
Okay? You don't have to run anymore.
你们不用再逃了
Your orders?
请下令
Kill them.
杀了他们
Guaranteed our safety?
保证不会伤害我们
I -- What?
我...什么
I-It's do not engage. It's capture, not kill.
应该是不交手 逮捕 不得击杀
Looks a lot like kill.
看上去就是要杀
They're not human! Go for the face!
他们不是人类 爆头
You were trained better than this.
凭你的训练应该能看清形势
No, Hale is an ally.
不 黑尔是盟友
Talbot's in a coma. She's general in command.
塔伯特陷入了昏迷 她是指挥官
I thought -- Well, she's U.S. Military.
我以为...她是军队的啊
- Look. I just wanted to help. - And you got played.
-我只是想帮忙 -你被耍了
We have to take this thing and get out of here
我们得拿上这玩意离开
before we're all killed.
否则我们都要死
Are you gonna help?
你帮不帮忙
Piper, pick a side, but we're going.
派珀 选一边吧 但我们要走了
I'll cover you.
我掩护你们
Mack!
迈克
Yo-Yo! Yo-Yo!
悠悠球 悠悠球
Go! Go!
快走
Hold on. We're gonna get you to the hospital.
撑住 我们送你去医院
It's too risky.
太冒险了
Go find Jemma.
去找珍玛
We're right here.
我们在这儿
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's all coming true.
都要成真了
Okay. Fancy stuff. Here we go.
好啊 真酷炫 这才对嘛
You don't know what any of this is, do you?
你根本不知道这都是什么 是吧
I know computers.
我认识电脑啊
These are computers, right?
这些是电脑吧
Hello. I'm Noah.
你好 我是诺亚
I believe saving you from imprisonment was wrong.
我认为不该救你出监狱
All right, cool.
好啊 好
Well, you seem fun.
你挺逗嘛
Daisy. Daisy, come in.
黛西 回话
We need to land, somewhere close, and fast.
我们需要尽快找个近的地方降落
May, yeah, I've got a surprise for you.
梅 我这儿有惊喜
Rick Stoner put in a --
里克·斯托纳建了...
Send me the coordinates now!
马上发我坐标
May?
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Hurry, Daisy. Please.
黛西 快点吧
You're late.
你回来晚了
Perhaps you'd like to explain
或许你想解释一下
what the hell happened out there.
到底发生了什么
I forced their hand.
我让他们别无选择了
Is this some sort of joke to you?
你当这是玩笑吗
They're gonna have to seek medical attention now.
他们这下得寻求医疗救助
Maybe that's gonna get them right where we want them.
或许这样他们正好就能落入我们手中
No, we had them right where we wanted them.
不 我们本来都抓到他们了
We didn't have Daisy Johnson.
我们可没有黛西·约翰逊
You promised me Daisy Johnson.
你答应我会抓到黛西·约翰逊的
She didn't show up tonight.
她今晚没出现
Well, I think if I keep
如果我继续
cutting her friends' arms off, she will.
砍她朋友的胳膊 她会出现的
Your work is sloppy and incomplete,
你做事太马虎 不周全
and you've been trained to do better,
你的训练可不是这样的
which is why you don't skip class.
所以说你不能翘课
Does it matter? They took the beacon.
有关系吗 他们带走了信标
The beacon was a backup, a prop.
那个信标只是备用的道具
You're my daughter.
你是我女儿
And a disappointment.
真让我失望
At least the beacon will do what it's supposed to do.
至少信标会做到它该做的
Fitz.
菲兹
I just wanted to make sure that --
我只想确保
Yeah, we scanned for signals before we landed.
嗯 我们降落前扫描过有没有信号
We're not being tracked.
我们没被追踪
Okay, good.
好 那就好
I was just waiting
我在等
for the internal circuitry to cool down.
内部电路冷却
It takes a lot to power this thing.
这玩意耗电很大
But it is not cooling down.
但它没有冷却下来
How is sh-- How is she?
她怎么样了
Still no word. Jemma's in with her now.
还没消息 珍玛还在治疗她
In fact, it is heating up.
事实上 它越来越热了
Run.
快跑
What?
什么
Run.
快跑
- Go! Go! - What?
-快走 -什么
Now!
马上
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
Mr. Creel.
克里尔先生
Figured I'd see you again soon.
我就知道早晚会再见到你
Yes, well, I told you
是啊 我说过
I'd find you once S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up again.
神盾局一旦再次现身 我就会来找你
I told you,
我说了
I'm not interested in being the government's hired gun.
我不想做政府的佣兵
I'm done with that.
我不再干那个了
Didn't do Talbot any good.
对塔伯特可没什么好处
Yes, well, I'm not interested in a hired gun.
是啊 我想要的不是佣兵
I'm putting together a team.
我在组建一支队伍