神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第12集: 真正的交易 The Real Deal

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
That's quite unsettling.
真让人不安
You're obsessed with Daisy Johnson.
你太痴迷于黛西·约翰逊了
Quake.
震波女
My orders are to capture her.
我收到的命令是抓住她
You ICE'd me.
你冰冻了我
Did you really think
你真以为
after everything we've been through, you and me,
我们共同走过了那么多风风雨雨
that there was any universe in which I left you behind?
我有可能会丢下你吗
Phil Coulson is dying, and you have to let him.
菲尔·科尔森要死了 你不能阻止
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
It's all coming true.
都要成真了
At least the beacon will do what it's supposed to do.
至少信标会做到它该做的
Run. Now!
快跑 马上
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人 Silence
翻译 24_1900 神炖斯嘉丽 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
神盾局特工第五季 第十二集
Simmons give you the all clear?
西蒙斯说你没问题了吗
- You got banged up pretty good. ‭- Yeah, no. I'm fine.
-你伤得不轻 -不 我没事
I just...
我只是
I feel foolish. I was so intent ‭on turning the beacon off,
我觉得自己好傻 我只想着关掉信号
I didn't even consider that it might be wired to overheat and explode.
我甚至都没想到那可能布了爆炸物
You can't blame yourself, Fitz.
这不怪你 菲兹
General Hale's declared war on us.
黑尔将军是对我们宣战了
I'm afraid she's done something a whole lot worse than that.
我担心她可能还做了更可怕的事
The basement's sealed off,
地下室已经封了
but I sent the Dwarfs down
但爆炸后我派了
to analyze the area after the explosion.
探测器下去分析现场
This one was on its way down
这个在往下走时
when the elevator stopped and opened on Level 27.
电梯碰巧在27层停下 开了门
Looks like your drone took a wrong turn and went outside.
看来你的无人机走错路跑出去了
Wouldn't that be nice?
那就好了
Unfortunately, this immense forest
但不幸的是 这片广袤的森林
now exists approximately 150 feet below us.
大概存在于我们脚下150英尺的地方
But there are clouds and -- and sky.
但这里有云和天空
Which is why its underground existence should be very alarming.
所以它能存在于地下是很吓人的
I'd say that's impossible,
按说是不可能
but after our round trip to Tomorrowland,
但鉴于我们的未来之旅
my threshold for preposterous is way out of whack.
我对不可能的界定已经完全凌乱了
Theories?
有什么理论吗
This is the only transmission
这是目前为止
received back from the basement so far.
从地下室收到的唯一传送
I think we're looking at what happens
我想我们正在看的就是
when three monoliths are blown up together.
三个巨石同时爆炸的结果
They somehow blew a hole in space-time,
它们在时空中炸出了一个洞
and that thing...
而这个东西
that thing right there
我们眼前的这个东西
is another dimension bleeding back into our world.
是在向我们这边渗透的另一维度
So, the good news is Daisy might not be
所以 好消息是黛西也许不是
the one responsible for tearing the Earth apart.
毁灭地球的罪魁祸首
Bad news is...
坏消息是
end of the world may have already begun.
世界末日可能已经开始
Sorry. Is it too tight?
对不起 太紧了吗
No.
没有
And the pain?
还疼吗
So-so now, but, sometimes,
现在还好 但有时
my fingers feel like they're on fire.
我的手指像在着火
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Daisy's getting more supplies so we can make you comfortable.
黛西正在寻找更多补给好让你舒服一些
Thank you, Jemma.
谢谢你 珍玛
I'll give you some time.
我让你们俩单独聊聊
You look scared, Turtleman.
你看起来很害怕 小乌龟
Of course I am.
我当然害怕
The woman I love ‭nearly died in front of me.
我爱的女人差点在我眼前死掉
I'm not gonna die.
我不会死
Not yet.
现在还不会
That's good to hear.
那真是太好了
I'm gonna do everything I can to help.
我会尽全力帮忙
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just get so angry.
我只是好气愤
To make it back ‭from that fractured future
从那个破败的未来回来
only to watch you get...
却眼看着你
get butchered.
被人残害
I'll get through this as long as I have you.
只要我有你 我会熬过去的
You're the only world I care about.
你是我唯一在意的世界
You say the word,
只要你开口
and I'll carry you out of here and never look back.
我就会带你走 绝不回头
Thank you for that...
谢谢你
but we have to stay and fight.
但我们得留下战斗
The things I heard in the future...
我在未来听到的事
they're all coming true, faster than imagined.
都要成真了 比想象中还快
We can't leave.
我们不能走
Okay, so, we need to find where they keep the medication.
好 我们要找到他们存药的地方
Something for nerve pain.
治疗神经疼痛的药
"Orange scented."
"橙子味"
That's amazing.
太神奇了
Oh, my!
我的天
Okay, snack time's over, Huckleberry.
点心时间结束了 哈克贝利[费恩历险记]
Simmons is waiting.
西蒙斯还等着呢
It's nearly impossible to get fresh fruits and vegetables.
虽然很难找到新鲜水果和蔬菜
But e-every year for my birthday,
但每年我生日的时候
my mom would find me a big, juicy orange.
我妈都会给我找一只多汁的大橙子
Sounds like a nice tradition.
听上去是很棒的传统
Yeah, it was.
是啊
I loved the way my hands smelled after.
我特别喜欢吃完后手上的余香
What about you?
你呢
Did you have any ‭special birthday traditions growing up? ‭
你有什么特别的生日传统吗
Nope.
没有
Seriously? Nothing?
真的吗 什么也没有
Were you just raised in a house by sucky parents?
你是被差劲的父母养大的吗
More like an orphanage with mean, scary nuns.
是孤儿院凶巴巴的吓人修女
I'm -- I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to be a jerk.
我不是故意那么混蛋的
R-Really...?
真的吗
Well, I mean...
我是说
sometimes I do,
有时候的确是
because I think it's funny, but not just then.
因为我觉得那很有趣 但刚才不是
I thought ‭we were having a moment.
我觉得我们刚才有了点感觉
Just to be clear, you and I have never had a moment.
我说清楚 你和我之间从没有过感觉
That was just you telling me a story
刚才只是你给我讲了个故事
about your very nice mom and an orange.
讲你超棒的妈妈和橙子
Deke! ‭
迪克
It's our fears come to life.
我们的恐惧变成现实了
What the hell are you talking about, Fitz?
你到底在说什么 菲兹
What fear?
什么恐惧
I'm still trying to piece it all together.
我还在试着把一切想清楚
But here. Watch this.
但看这个
It's low-res,
清晰度很低
but it's all I could salvage from one of the dwarfs.
但我只能从迷你机器人里恢复出这些了
This can't be.
这不可能
Fitz...?
菲兹
I think that ‭when the monoliths exploded,
我觉得几个巨石爆炸后
they tore open something that I can only describe as
他们撕开了一个我姑且称为
a fear dimension.
恐惧维度
And it's leaking out.
而它正在泄露
See these emissions here?
看见这渗出来的了吗
What do you think that is?
你觉得那是什么
I don't know -- uh, alien energy.
我不知道 外星能量
The Dwarf went offline before I could analyze it.
我还没来得及分析探测器就掉线了
But whatever it is,
但不管是什么
it seems that it can reach inside our minds.
它似乎能进入我们的大脑
Yeah, well, it can do more than that.
可不止如此
That Kree almost killed Deke.
那克里人差点杀死了迪克
Yeah, ‭and I don't understand how,
对 我不知道是怎么做到的
but it seems that this dimension
但似乎这个维度
can take our deepest fears
能将我们最深的恐惧
and it can manifest them... physically.
把它们实体化
So, Kree warrior. Check.
那么克里战士 符合理论
And if that is Lash, double check.
如果那是鞭笞 再次符合理论
What about that forest on Level 27?
27层的那片森林呢
You mean an overwhelming collection of branchy things
你是说一大堆各种枝枝叉叉的东西
with birds and bugs and the floor all covered in worms?
还有鸟 虫子 地上也都是蠕虫
Are you kidding? That's -- That's a horror show.
开玩笑吗 那太可怕了
Okay, triple check.
好了 三次符合
I'm gonna seal off the lower 2/3 of the Lighthouse.
我这就封掉灯塔下面三分之二的区域
That's where the bulk of the phenomena is occurring,
那是各种异象发生的地方
but it's flaring out.
但它在扩散
The fact that it's reached Level 27
它到了27层
as well as the supply pantry tells me it's getting worse.
还有储藏室 说明情况越来越糟
So, how do we stop it?
我们怎么阻止它
Okay.
好吧
I have a potential fix, but...
我有个可行方案 但是
I don't know how to do it without one of us
我不知道怎样才能避免我们中
possibly sacrificing ourselves.
有人可能得去牺牲
Okay. Deke.
好吧 迪克
Oh, no. Me? No, no. Hell, no.
不 我 绝不
No, I just got here.
不 我刚到这里
I just got to a world that's got ice cream
我刚刚来到一个有冰淇淋的世界
and the sun and orange-scented stuff.
有太阳和橘子味的东西
So, no. No, no, no.
所以不行 不可以
And in case any of you forgot,
另外提醒你们一下
I already did the heroic sacrifice thing
为了让你们来到这里
to get you all here.
我已经做了英雄的牺牲
So, I-I'm -- I'm done.
所以 我不干了
I'm not asking you to sacrifice yourself.
我不是让你牺牲自己
I just want ‭to borrow your belt buckle.
我只是想借你的腰带扣
It creates an applied gravity field.
它能创造一个重力场
And I was hoping ‭there was enough Gravitonium --
我希望里面有足够多的重力鎓
with some modifications -- to create a perpetual force
改造一下 来创造永恒能量
that can stitch together the tear in space-time.
用于缝合时空裂缝
Before it spreads, right?
赶在它扩散之前 好吗
Well, anything to save the world, right?
不惜一切代价拯救世界 是吧
Sure.
当然
As I said, there is a catch.
如我所说 有个麻烦
One of us is gonna have to carry this device down and activate it.
我们得派一个人把这个装置送下去启动
And that person may get sucked into another dimension
而那个人可能会被吸入另一个维度
or killed by a manifestation of fear.
或者被显现的恐惧杀死
That's a risk I'll have to take.
那我只能冒这个险了
Sorry, sir, but, no. There's no way.
抱歉 长官 但是不行 没门
If that rift could spread,
如果裂缝可能扩大
- then someone's got to do it. - ‭Not you.
-那就得有人去做 -不是你
- I'm sorry, ‭but there's only one candidate. - Piper?
-抱歉 但是只有一个人选 -派珀
She said a thousand times she'll do anything for our forgiveness.
她说了无数次她愿意做任何事以求我们原谅
Fitz. Cool it.
菲兹 冷静
We keep her in holding for now.
我们要暂时关着她
Okay, okay. ‭Well, then, if not her, who?
好 那如果不选她 选谁
We need engineering, and we need medical.
我们需要工程师和医护人员
Yo-Yo needs Mack.
悠悠球需要迈克
And without you, we're flying blind.
没有你 我们就没了方向
- So that leaves me. - ‭No, ‭that's not who I meant.
-那就只剩我了 -不 我说的不是你
We need you both. Stop it.
这里需要你们俩 别说了
- I'll go. ‭I'm a specialist. - You're forgetting that I'm not supposed
-我去 我是行动专家 -你忘了我本就不该
to be in this timeline. This is my duty.
在这个时空里 这是我的责任
- I can rework the problem! - This is my duty.
-我可以重想对策 -这是我的责任
None of you are expendable! I go in alone.
你们一个都不能少 我一个人去
End of discussion.
讨论到此为止
Wait. Uh. That's stupid, and you know it.
等等 这太蠢了 你知道的
Military tactics 101.
军事战略基本常识
You never jeopardize a general when a soldier can do the job --
小兵能做好的工作 不拿将军冒险
You're not just a soldier.
你不止是个小兵
Not anymore. Like it or not.
不再是了 不管你喜不喜欢
You can't throw yourself on the grenade.
你不能舍身挡手榴弹
You're doing that right now.
你自己不正要这样做吗
You have to weigh consequences.
你得权衡各种后果
Wait. No, hold on. ‭That's ex--
慢着 等等 这是
You're doing exactly what you're telling me not to do right now.
你不让我去 但你自己却要那样做
You're putting yourself at risk,
你自己承担风险
when my very existence here is dangerous.
而我出现在这里本身就很危险
I'm looking at the big picture.
我是从大局出发
You're needed for the future, Daisy.
未来需要你 黛西
The future?
未来
T-To lead?
去领导吗
That's what you said me when you ice'd me, right? "To lead"?
你冰冻我的时候就这么说的 "去领导"
- And to inspire. - ‭To lead what?
-还有激励 -领导什么
To inspire who?
激励谁
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
There is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局已经不复存在了
Coulson, there's no S.H.I.E.L.D.!
科尔森 神盾局已经不在了
- Look around! ‭- Okay, let's just keep --
-看看周围 -冷静点
No! No, no, no. May is never gonna be full strength,
不不不 梅再不会完全恢复了
whether you'll admit it or not.
不管你愿不愿意承认
Mack is seconds away from quitting again
迈克离再次辞职只有一步之遥
because the love of his life,
因为他的一生挚爱
our only other strong fighter, was literally cut to pieces.
我们仅有的另一位战士 被切成了碎片
- Nobody quits. - Daisy.
-谁都不许走 -黛西
- Do you -- - ‭Piper stabbed us in the frickin' backs.
-你 -派珀在我们背后插了一刀
And Fitz-Simmons --
还有菲兹-西蒙斯
my God, you really want to risk their lives again?
天啊 你真想再让他们冒险吗
They've been through enough!
他们受的苦已经够多了
And guess what, Coulson -- that's it! That's everybody!
科尔森 我们就剩下这么多人了
No, that's not it!
不 不是的
There's an idea, ‭a symbol that must continue, no matter what.
无论如何 有个理念 标志都必须继续
A S.H.I.E.L.D.
一面盾牌
And I-I need you to...
我需要你
I need you to...
我需要你
Coulson.
科尔森
- Phil! Phil! - Wait, wait. What happened?
-菲尔 菲尔 -等等 怎么了
Get Simmons. Now!
去叫西蒙斯 快
Coulson.
科尔森
Are the instructions clear?
清楚你的指示了吗
Yeah. I'm on it.
清楚 这就去办
Head up and outside, get some fresh air,
出去 呼吸点新鲜空气
and check things off the to-do list.
然后一样样完成清单上的事
You're the only one who can do this.
只有你能做到这件事
You don't even exist,
你这人根本不存在
but if you keep getting arrested...
但如果你再被逮捕的话
- I know. - then that's it.
-我知道 -那就完了
So be careful.
小心点
The rest of the team's waiting in the control room.
其他人在控制室等你
And I'm, um...
sorry to hear --
很遗憾...
Just get the goods.
你只管把东西带回来
I'll be here when you get back.
你回来时我还会在的
It's not good.
情况很不乐观
The MRI shows necrotic tissue
核磁共振结果显示坏死组织
branching out from the scarred areas
从受损区域蔓延开
surrounding Coulson's life-threatening...
环绕着科尔森危及生命的
life-ending injury to his heart and left lung.
致命的心脏和左肺的伤口
Which is why you lost your breath, sir.
所以你才会无法呼吸 长官
So it's an -- an infection?
所以这是 感染
No, it isn't caused by infection.
不 这不是感染引发的
It isn't caused by anything I've ever seen.
我从未见过这样的情况
It's tissue that appears to have been dead for several years.
组织看上去像是已经坏死了很多年
What can we do? Can we cure this?
我们该怎么办 能治好吗
The tissue is already dead.
那些组织已经坏死了
There is no cure for that.
这是治不好的
At least, not anymore.
至少现在已经治不好了
I can only surmise
我只能推测
that it's progressing at a rapid rate.
它正在以极快的速度扩散
So, what does that -- what -- what are you --
那是什么 你在说什么
He's dying.
他快死了
You've known since Ghost Rider, haven't you?
你跟恶灵骑士交易时就知道了 是不是
I didn't know how to tell you...
我不知道该怎么说
and I didn't think I should.
我也不觉得我该说
That's the deal you made?
这就是你达成的交易
Whatever alien voodoo was holding me together,
支撑着我的外星黑科技
Ghost Rider burned through it.
被恶灵骑士烧透了
That was the price.
那就是代价
So, what -- he gets to burn longer?
所以呢 这样他就能烧得更久一点
I don't know,
我不知道
but my clock ticks faster,
但我的生命流逝得更快了
and we get to fight another day.
我们也得以继续战斗
How could you...
你怎么能
keep this from us?
瞒着我们呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't want you ‭trying to find a solution
我不希望你们只顾着找解决办法
- when we had bigger problem-- - We had a solution.
-我们还有更迫切的问题 -我们有办法的
Tess was brought back from the dead.
泰丝死而复生了
We had a solution right there.
那就是解决办法
I didn't want ‭to go through all that...
我不想再经历一次了
again.
真的不想
So you just give up?
所以你就放弃了
You don't get to do that.
你无权这么做
You make life-and-death decisions for us all the time,
你总替我们做事关生死的决定
and we're not allowed the same courtesy?
我们却不能替你决定吗
After everything?
即使经历了那么多风风雨雨
We deserved to --
我们有权知道
We deserved to know.
我们有权知道
How much more time does he have on his clock?
他还剩下多少时间
Um, I won't be able to tell until I can chart its progression,
在跟进病情进展之前 我说不准
but even now, he's at risk of various...
但即使是现在 他也有各种各样的危险
At some point, sir,
到了某一刻 长官
your heart will just stop beating.
你的心会停止跳动
I'm gonna go check on Daisy.
我去看看黛西
You did this wrong, Phil.
你做错了 菲尔
You put too much on her today.
你今天给她太多负担了
You should have told us.
你应该告诉我们的
I...
I can't do ‭what you're asking of me.
你要求的事我做不到
I can't do it.
我做不到
You've always been capable of more than you imagined.
一直以来 你的能力总是超乎自己的想象
No.
Not without you.
没有你我就做不到
You found me...
你在一个小巷里
alone in an alley,
找到了孤身一人的我
and
然后
you -- you gave me everything.
你给了我一切
A home, a -- a belief,
一个家 一个信仰
solid ground to stand on. But...
坚定的信念 但是
that was all you.
那全都是因为有你
You are what I believe in.
你就是我所坚信的
You believe in yourself,
你相信你自己
and you should.
你应该相信自己
No. You want a symbol?
不 你想要个标志吗
You are the symbol.
你就是那个标志
There's no S.H.I.E.L.D. without you.
没有你 就没有神盾局
‭Th-There's nothing without you.
没有你 就什么都没有
There's...
没有
Come here.
过来
Bad dreams?
做恶梦了吗
The hydromorphone makes you drowsy,
氢吗啡酮会令你昏昏欲睡
but the sleep can be restless.
但却不能睡得安稳
Please don't dope me up more.
请别再给我注射药了
I need to stay clear-headed, to warn Mack.
我要保持头脑清醒 好警告迈克
That the pain is just beginning?
警告他痛苦才刚刚开始吗
He knows.
他知道了
And you should spare him.
你应该放过他
He's suffered enough.
他经历得够多了
We've all suffered enough.
我们都经历得够多了
No! No!
不要
No! No! Mack! No! No!
不要 迈克 不要
No!
不要
What the hell?!
什么鬼
The rift is expanding.
裂缝扩散了
You okay?
你没事吗
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等了
We have to try and seal it now.
我们得马上把它封上
It's getting way too dangerous in here.
这里搞得太危险了
Seal off the main road!
封锁主要道路
We appreciate the call.
很感谢你的电话
This is the first time Ms. Johnson's been sighted in months.
这是数月来第一次发现约翰逊小姐的踪迹
‭I'm not positive it's her,
我不确定就是她
but one of my officers thought there was quite a resemblance.
但我的一个警官觉得相似度很高
Well, I'd like to see any security footage
我想看看你们的监控录像
you might have on her.
可能拍到了她
If S.H.I.E.L.D.'s in town, we'll find them.
如果神盾局在这儿 我们会找到他们的
So, what can you tell me about the man
那么约翰逊保释出去的人
that Johnson bailed out, this, uh,
你都了解什么 这个
Deke Shaw?
迪克·肖
Drunk and disorderly.
酗酒妨害治安
Not much there there, if you know what I mean.
没什么脑子 懂我意思吗
Hello?
你好
You've reached your party's extension.
您已拔通分机
Fiona is not available. Please leave a --
菲奥娜现在不在 请留言...
Hello?
你好
Did this work? Can I talk to a person?
这个管用吗 我能跟人说话吗
Or can I talk to a real person?
能跟真人说话吗
This system is ridiculous.
这个系统简直可笑
He has no fingerprint matches,
他的指纹不在数据库中
no passport or driver's license.
也没找到护照或驾照信息
Hell, we couldn't find any physical history at all.
我们完全找不到他的任何历史记录
I want to dust and examine the cell.
我要仔细检查一下牢房
典当行
You never know what might show up.
说不定会有什么发现
He could lead us to Ms. Johnson.
他或许能帮我们找到约翰逊小姐
You in pain?
你疼吗
Not always.
不是一直疼
Is this why we took a step back?
这就是我们退了一步的原因吗
The last thing you need
你最不需要的
is to waste your time on another lost cause.
就是再在没希望的事上浪费时间
Who I waste my time on is for me to decide.
我想在谁身上浪费时间是我自己的事
It's not like you to just roll over.
就这么认命不像你
There has to be a way out of this.
肯定还有解决办法的
I've come to terms with it.
我已经接受了
I got a second chance.
我有过第二次机会
I made a difference in a few people's lives.
我改变了一些人的生命轨迹
I don't want to be greedy.
我不想太贪婪
It's time to make space for somebody else.
该给别人腾地方了
For Daisy.
给黛西
I won't be around forever,
我不会一直都在的
and despite appearances to the contrary,
尽管表面上看不出来
neither will you.
你也不会
We need fresh blood to lead the team.
我们需要新鲜血液来领导这个团队
It's more than a team, and you know it.
这不只是一个团队 你是知道的
None of us are giving up on you.
我们都不会放弃你
Well, great,
很好
because I have every intention
因为我完全打算
of walking back out of that basement.
走出那个地下室
Just because ‭I've made peace with dying
虽然我已经接受了死亡
doesn't mean I'm in a hurry.
不代表我赶着去死
Now, you want to help me get into this gear Fitz has for me?
你要帮我穿上菲兹给我准备的装备吗
It's super sexy.
可性感了
Okay. Take the elevator to the basement,
好吧 坐电梯到地下室
find the rift,
找到裂缝
turn that puppy on,
把这个小东西打开
put it in the rift, then get the hell out of there.
把它放进裂缝 然后离开那里
I wish it were that simple.
真这么简单就好了
You're referring to the other things
你是说那里可能存在的
that might be down there,
其他东西
the things that I'm afraid of.
我害怕的东西
Yeah.
Along with everyone else's fears.
还有其他所有人的恐惧
I wish there was another Chronicom.
真希望还有个长生人
If Noah hadn't been killed,
如果诺亚没炸死
I would have just sent him down there.
我会派他下去的
His processor and advanced optics
他的处理器和高级目镜
would protect him from a lot of the dimension's effects.
能让他基本不受那一维度的影响
Is this to protect me from the dimension's effects?
这是用来保护我不受维度的影响的吗
Yeah. It's a .50 caliber.
嗯 .50口径
Should take down anything you run into.
应该足以放倒你碰到的东西了
Okay, then.
那好吧
Last thing -- I've had to amplify the Gravitonium.
最后一件事 我不得不增强了重力鎓
So, when you turn it on,
你开启它后
don't get close to the rift.
别离裂缝太近了
You could get crushed by its gravity field or...
你可能会被其重力场压碎 或
sucked into the other dimension.
被吸入那个维度里
Copy that.
收到
Don't get too close.
别靠太近
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Yeah.
That other thing we talked about.
我们之前谈的另一件事
I want you to promise me
我要你保证
that you'll do that, no matter what happens.
不管发生了什么 你都会进行
No. No, no. It's not important. Especially now.
不不 那不重要 尤其是现在
It's -- That's -- It's just symbolic.
那只是个象征
It wouldn't even change anything.
又不会改变什么
Symbols are important.
象征很重要
Institutions are important.
习俗很重要
People need things to believe in, Fitz.
人们需要可寄托信仰的东西 菲兹
Especially now.
尤其是现在
People need hope.
人需要希望
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Coulson, we have visual contact.
好了 科尔森 我们能收到视频信号
Can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Five by five.
很清晰
Same here. Loud and clear.
我也是 非常清楚
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, you know,
就那样嘛
what are the odds
下面有个
there's a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man down there?
巨大棉花糖人的概率能有多大
Shoot first, ask questions later.
先开枪 后提问
Copy that.
收到
I'm at the basement.
我到地下室了
Here we go.
走吧
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson!
科尔森
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we wait.
我们等
Daisy, do you read me?
黛西 收到吗
Daisy?
黛西
I'll take that as a no.
看来是收不到了
All right, Phil.
好吧 菲尔
Mr. Peterson?
彼得森先生
Hello, Agent Coulson.
你好 科尔森特工
It's time I told you what's really going on here.
我该告诉你事情的真相了
Nothing to be afraid of.
不用怕
Got no weapons.
我没带武器
And I like the hazmat look on you, but I promise --
我喜欢你的防毒面具 但我保证
the air's fine in here.
空气没问题的
You're not here to hurt me?
你不是来伤害我的
You're gonna let me pass?
你要让我过去吗
Do whatever you want.
随你想怎么都行
Shoot me if you like.
打我也行
After all, you're the one that's making this up.
毕竟 是你想象出了我
So you admit you're not real.
那么你承认你不是真的
That I created you. In my head.
是我在脑子里想象出了你
Of course.
当然
But you know ‭there's something deeper.
但你知道没这么简单
And you're here to face it.
你是来面对它的
Face my fear?
面对我的恐惧吗
How am I your fear, Phil?
我怎么是你的恐惧了 菲尔
No, I mean face facts.
不 我是指面对真相
What facts?
什么真相
That this is all in your head.
这一切都是你的想象
Are you telling me that I'm still in Tahiti?
你是说 我还在塔希提吗
No, Coulson, I'm telling you that you've never been to Tahiti.
不 科尔森 我是说 你根本没去过塔希提
Or Malta or Puerto Rico
或是马耳他 或是波多黎各
or outer space ‭or the Framework or the future.
或是外太空 或是框架 或是未来
You're on the table, Coulson,
你在手术台上 科尔森
code blue.
情况危急
We can't just wait around.
我们不能干等着
He wanted us to do just that. We hang tight.
他要我们等的 我们就等
No one else can go down there.
不可以再有人下去了
He wouldn't know what's real.
否则他会分不清虚幻
That would make it even more dangerous.
那只会让情况更危险
It would be a friendly-fire nightmare.
会变成友军误伤的噩梦
We can't just let him die! How do you not have a better plan?
我们不能让他死 你怎么会没有更好的计划
One life's better than two. That's simple mathematics, Daisy.
一个死总比两个死强 这是简单的算数 黛西
There are no acceptable losses.
没有可接受的损失
This isn't Hydra, Leopold.
这里不是九头蛇 利奥波德
- All right, calm down. - He'll make it.
-好了 冷静 -他会成功的
Come on, sir. You can do this.
加油 长官 你可以的
Okay, Phil, back to work.
好了 菲尔 继续吧
Don't pay attention. This makes no sense.
别听他的 这毫无道理
What makes more sense? You tell me.
什么更有道理 你说啊
That you were brought back from the dead after many days?
你死了几天后 又被复活
Your mind programmed with false memories?
你的大脑被编程了虚假记忆
In a world with alternate realities
而这个世界有平行现实
and rocks that tear holes in space-time?
和能撕裂时空的石头
Or that your brain is being stimulated
还是说你的大脑被电刺激
with electricity to revive it,
以期让它复苏
and your conscience is trying to make sense
而你的思维在努力为你大脑内
of random synapses ‭firing off in your brain?
随机放电的突触寻找逻辑
That's not true.
这不是真的
You know it's true.
你知道是的
Loki ran a scepter through your heart,
洛基用权杖刺穿了你的心脏
and we are desperately trying to bring you back.
我们不顾一切地想复活你
But it isn't working.
但并不成功
Clear.
离手
Mr. Stark said... anything he needs.
斯塔克先生说不惜一切
No, no, no, no.
不不
No. ‭I've been through too much.
不 我经历过了太多
I'm not gonna let ‭this nightmare get to me.
我不会允许自己被这个噩梦影响
Nightmare?
噩梦
This whole thing has been a dream.
这一切都是一场梦
And every time the dream is too random
每次当梦变得太凌乱
or doesn't reconcile with a memory,
不能跟记忆协调
your mind creates a scenario to make it work.
你的大脑都会制造让它说得通的情景
See, now you're losing me. What does that even mean?
这下我听不懂了 那是什么意思
You really think your skull caught on fire, Phil?
你真觉得你的头骨着起火来了吗 菲尔
Or does it hurt ‭to have electrodes on your scalp for this long?
还是说是因为电极在头皮上操作太久让你疼了
You think there was an alternate reality
你觉得有一个平行现实
where you were a history teacher?
而那里的你是个历史老师吗
Or were you remembering your father,
还是你是回忆起了你父亲
who was a history teacher?
他就是个历史老师
Okay, stop.
好了 够了
You're reliving mementos of your life
你在重现人生中的大事记
mixed with the dreams you wish had come true.
混合了你希望能成真的梦想
No, Mike.
不 麦克
This is fear.
这是恐惧
I thought ‭I'd come to terms with death,
我以为我已经接受了死亡
but this is ‭my fear of it manifesting,
但这是我对它的恐惧的体现
because it's harder to let go of
因为放手比我
- than I thought it would be. - ‭Yes.
-想的要难 -是啊
You're struggling to let go.
你不肯放手
At least now you admit you're dying.
至少你现在愿承认自己要死了
What's the hardest part?
最难的是什么
The life I have yet to live.
我尚未体验过的人生
And that's why your mind created this story,
所以你的大脑创造了这个故事
where you spent years doing all the things
你这几年来做了那些
you never got a chance to do --
你一直没机会做的事
to vacation on a white beach with blue water.
在白滩蓝水的地方度假
To travel to the stars.
去群星中旅行
To own your own plane, a car that flies,
拥有自己的飞机 一辆飞车
your own team.
你自己的团队
To have a family.
拥有家庭
The brilliant students you never got a chance to mentor.
你一直没机会指导的聪明的学生
The daughter you never had.
你从未能拥有的女儿
And above all, a chance to be a hero.
最重要的是 做英雄的机会
You said it yourself, Coulson.
你自己说的 科尔森
It matters who you are.
你是什么样的人很重要
No, I'm not trying to be a hero.
不 我不是想做个英雄
I'm just here to see that S.H.I.E.L.D. continues --
我只是想确保神盾局得以延续
Remember Daisy's words.
想想黛西的话
There is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局已经不复存在了
There is nothing without you.
没有你 什么都没有
This is all in your head.
这一切都是你的想象
- I refuse to believe this. - That's your problem.
-我不信 -这就是你的问题所在
You won't let reality sink in.
你不肯接受现实
Even now, your mind is rejecting the fact
即使现在 你的大脑也不肯承认
that I'm just an EMT standing over you.
我不过是个站在你身边的医务人员
It's trying to make me into something else.
你把我想象成了别的东西
It's trying to find a way out.
你想找到一条出路
Aircraft. Incoming.
飞机飞入
They found us.
他们发现我们了
Did Deke get caught?
是迪克被抓到了吗
It's a Quinjet.
是一架昆式战斗机
Repeat -- S.H.I.E.L.D. 313,
重复 神盾局313号
requesting permission to land.
请求降落
Do you read?
收到吗
You don't know what those people mean to me.
你不知道那些人对我多么重要
Don't say that they're nothing.
别说他们什么都不是
- Don't say that. - No.
-别那么说 -不
No, they're a reflection of you.
不 他们是你的投射
Who you truly are.
你真正的本质
One of the good ones.
一个好人
The real deal.
货真价实
You've still got that thing there.
你还拿着那玩意
And I'm not trying to take it from you.
我不是想夺走它
I'm not trying to stop you.
或是阻止你
After all... Look.
毕竟 看啊
You're literally walking into the light.
你是真正在走向白光
You're ready.
你准备好了
Let's go together.
我们一起去吧
Sorry, Mike.
抱歉 麦克
I'm not buying it.
我不信
Then I'll take you myself.
那我就自己对付你
What are you doing, Coulson? Pick up the doodad.
你干什么呢 科尔森 把那玩意拿起来
Let's go!
快行动
You're, uh...
你...
you're real, right?
你是真的吧
Please tell me you're real.
拜托告诉我你是真的
Would that make this any less awkward?
那样的话我们现在就不尴尬了吗
- Yeah. - Good.
-嗯 -那好
河尽市警局
Prints and DNA came back, ma'am.
指纹和DNA结果出来了 女士
Deke Shaw? He's no one.
迪克·肖 根本不存在
As in, no record at all.
就是说 根本没有记录
Could be a Life Model Decoy.
可能是生化机器人替身
And we're getting calls from towns at the lakefront,
我们还收到了湖畔小镇的来电
more Daisy Johnson sightings.
有更多人看到了黛西·约翰逊
Do you want us to chase them?
要我们去追查吗
She's either on her way to Canada,
她要么在往加拿大去
or this entire thing is a smokescreen.
要么这整件事都是幌子
Pack it up.
收拾东西
The gravity field's keeping the rift contained, for now.
重力场暂时控制了裂缝
It's a Band-Aid.
就是个创可贴
We'll need a more powerful solve,
我们需要更有效的解决办法
but the anomalies are fading --
但是异象在消失
no new ones are occurring.
没有新的出现了
We have one man to thank for that.
我们要感谢一个人
Oh, come on. That's overstating it,
得了 这有点夸张了
but, still, it means a lot coming from you two.
但是 你们能这么说我还是很感激
I mean, obviously,
当然了
it was pretty touch and go up there for a while,
刚刚有一阵情况真的很危险
but I called around to tell the Daisy Johnson story
但是 我到处打电话 说了黛西·约翰逊的事
and was able to get everything off the checklist,
而且还拿到了清单上的一切
though no one had ever heard of Haig,
不过 没人知道什么是海格威士忌
so I got something even better.
所以我找到了更好的东西
齐马
But, yeah, I'm not gonna lie --
但是 我不撒谎
I was pretty freaked out
我的确挺慌张的
when I punched the coordinates into the phone
往电话里输入坐标
and it led me into the middle of a grassy field.
然后走到一片草地上
And it's like, "Can the Quinjet
真是的 "昆式战斗机
get here a little bit quicker, please," You know?
能不能再快点赶到" 是吧
But I managed to grave the critters.
但是我还是挺过来了
Pro tip -- tuck your pants into your shoes.
给你们个建议 把裤子塞鞋里
Nothing gets up.
就什么都漏不出去了
I was obviously talking about Deathlok.
我当然说的是死亡战士
Goes without saying.
当然了
- Is he sticking around? - ‭No.
-他会留下吗 -不
He rolls solo.
他单干
He stepped up,
他挺身而出
helped some Agents on the run.
帮助了那些在逃的特工
Helped Agent Davis find medical help.
帮戴维斯特工获得了医疗救助
But he said he's leaving after tonight's festivities.
但他说 等今晚的庆典过后他就要走
Well, I mean, ‭his arrival was perfect timing.
他的到来再及时不过了
Uncanny, really.
真是太巧了
Just what we needed.
正好在我们急需时
Yeah.
是啊
What exactly were you up against down there, sir?
下面到底是什么情况 长官
Fitz, are you stalling?
菲兹 你在拖吗
Me? Am I stalling just now?
我 我刚刚是在拖吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
Because...
因为
the elevator stopped like a minute ago.
电梯一分钟前就停下了
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的
You look stunning.
你可真美
I'm pinned into this thing in 30 different places.
这衣服用了三十多根别针别在我身上呢
It was the, um, only wedding dress
这是二手店里
at the secondhand shop, apparently.
唯一的婚纱了
They couldn't find you a kilt?
他们不能给你找条苏格兰短裙吗
Uh...no.
是啊
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
各位亲朋好友 我们今天齐聚于此
for a moment we all knew was coming,
庆贺这我们都知道必将到来的一刻
some of us even before these two did,
我们中有些人 甚至比他俩还早知道
and I think we can all agree
我觉得我们都可以认同
that to wait even one second to do this
要把这事再推迟哪怕一刻
is playing with fire.
都是很危险的
All in favor?
所有赞成的
Aye.
赞成
The ayes have it.
赞成多数
So, all right.
那么 好了
Time for the exchanging of the vows, I guess.
该交换婚誓了
So, you bride's side or groom's side?
你是新郎这边的还是新娘这边的
I know them both.
他俩我都认识
I had to write it down.
我写下来了
Fitz.
菲兹
I knew ‭from the moment I saw you,
从我认识你的第一刻起
from our first conversation about dielectric polarization,
从我们第一次交谈电介质极化的时候
that you'd be in my life for a long time.
我就知道你会在我生命里待很久
But I didn't know...
但我当时并不知道
you would be my life.
你会成为我的人生
My heart.
我的心之所系
My home.
我的家园
We joined this team for adventures
我们加入这支队伍是想冒险
and got more than we had hoped...
却得到了比预期更多的东西
...but I can't wait for our next adventure --
但我等不及跟你经历下一次冒险了
building a family together.
一起创建一个家庭
My love for you ‭grows deeper and always will,
我对你的爱越来越深 永世不谕
no matter where ‭the universe takes us next.
不管宇宙接下来又让我们去了哪里
So, you full cyborg? Or...?
你是纯机器人吗
- Yeah. - ‭Cool.
-是的 -厉害
Agent Fitz?
菲兹特工
Okay.
好的
I have been thinking about what to say.
我考虑了该说什么
Just...
但是
Words don't really seem enough.
语言似乎不足以表达
I think that you are perfect.
我觉得你是完美的
And, um...
我...
I don't deserve you, Jemma.
我真配不上你 珍玛
I don't. I don't deserve you.
我配不上
And I'm well-aware
我很清楚
that I'm the luckiest man on any planet.
我是任何星球上最幸运的男人
‭Okay. Let's have the rings.
好了 交换戒指吧
Quickly, please, before this forest collapses around us.
快点 这片森林就要化为虚无了
Okay, Fitz, repeat after me.
好了 菲兹 跟我重复
"With this ring..."
以这枚戒指
With this ring...
以这枚戒指
"...I thee wed."
我娶你
...I thee wed.
我娶你
So, you got the rings, huh?
你去买的戒指吗
It's a nice one.
不错
Turns out a lot of people pawn wedding rings.
原来好多人会当掉结婚戒指
I had to find one ‭that was gonna be small enough
我不得不找了一枚足够小 不会从他的
for his little-boy fingers.
小男孩手指上掉下来的
And then, for hers, found this ring
她的那枚 我找到了一枚
that looks just like this one
非常像
that my mom used to wear sometimes.
我妈妈以前有时会戴的
It was my grandma's, I think.
好像是我外婆的戒指
You got something?
有发现吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Thinking Deke Shaw could possibly be an LMD,
因为迪克·肖可能是个生化机器人替身
I ran a genetic profile to see if he was
我做了基因分析 想看他是否
biologically linked to anyone.
跟任何人有血缘关系
And it came up with a match?
有人匹配吗
No. ‭
不是
It came up with two.
是有两人匹配
Now, by the powers vested in me by --
凭...你俩所
well, by the two of you,
赋予我的权利
I am so happy to pronounce you husband and wife.
我很高兴地宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
So, what about you -- bride or groom?
那你呢 新郎还是新娘那边的
Eh, I mean, to be honest,
老实说
I don't really know either one of them.
我跟他俩并不熟