神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第13集: 原理 Principia

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Phil Coulson is dying.
菲尔·科尔森要死了
Can we cure this?
能治好吗
The tissue is already dead.
那些组织已经坏死了
There is no cure for that.
这是治不好的
Ruby, when they resurface, I'll put an end to all of this.
露比 等他们再出现 我会结束这一切
This entire S.H.I.E.L.D. chapter will be over.
神盾局会彻底成为历史
Your work is incomplete,
你做事不周全
At least the beacon will do what it's supposed to do.
至少信标会做到它该做的
I think that when the monoliths exploded,
我觉得几个巨石爆炸后
they tore open a fear dimension.
他们撕开了一个恐惧维度
And I was hoping there was enough Gravitonium
我希望里面有足够多的重力鎓
to stitch together the tear in space-time.
来缝合时空裂缝
Deke Shaw could possibly be an LMD.
迪克·肖可能是个生化机器人替身
I ran a genetic profile to see if he was
我做了基因分析 想看他是否
biologically linked to anyone.
跟任何人有血缘关系
And it came up with a match?
有人匹配吗
No.
不是
It came up with two.
是有两人匹配
漫威出品
Have you heard of Thorazine, Alex?
你听说过氯丙嗪吗 亚历克斯
I only mentioned it
我提这个
because that's what ‭they're proposing for you --
是因为这是他们对你的建议治疗
a high dose, much more aggressive treatment
大剂量 是比你现在早上吃的药
than what you're taking in the mornings now.
要激进得多的治疗方案
I'm the one holding them back, because I feel for you.
我制止了他们 因为我同情你
I don't think that ‭you are a violent person.
我不认为你是个有暴力倾向的人
A few outbursts don't define you.
不能因为几次爆发而给你下定论
But you need to open up about the trauma that led you here,
但你得敞开心扉 谈谈让你变成这样的创伤
starting with your father's abuse,
从你父亲的虐待开始
and then torture ‭at the hands of Mr. Ward,
然后是沃德先生对你的折磨
and then S.H.I.E.L.D.
然后是神盾局
I remember everything.
我记得一切
That's a start.
这是个开始
But we need to drill down on how that makes you feel,
但我们需要深究一下你对这些事的感受
show them some improvement
让他们看到进展
so they don't drug you
好阻止他们用药
to the point where thoughts are hard to come by, okay?
把你麻痹到没有思想的地步 好吗
So, we can start anywhere.
从哪里开始都可以
April.
爱普莉[四月]
Okay. What happened in April?
好 四月发生了什么
April...
爱普莉
your daughter.
你的女儿
Just turned 3.
刚满三岁
I never spoke about --
我从没提过
Six weeks ago, during our Tuesday session, it was raining.
六周前 周二的治疗时下着雨
You always prop the window open with a pen.
你总用一支笔把窗户支开
Your wife called, ‭and you answered after one ring.
你夫人打电话来 响了一声你就接了
Tight leash, huh?
妻管严吧
You stepped outside to talk,
你走出去接电话
but the door's not as thick as you think.
但是门并没有你想的隔音
April had a fever -- 103.2.
爱普莉发烧了 39.6度
All those kids at the parties, a lot of germs.
派对上那些小孩子 很多细菌
You said you'd be home early.
你说你会早些回家
513 Elm Drive, right?
榆树路513号 对吗
You know where I live?
你知道我的住处
You should really be more careful.
你该多加小心的
You never know what someone might do with that information.
你无从知道别人能用这些信息做什么
I told you -- I remember everything.
我跟你说了 我记得一切
I'd like ‭that Thorazine now, please.
我现在就想要氯丙嗪 谢谢
神盾局特工第五季 第十三集
‭Everything is stabilizing -- back in normal range.
一切都稳定了 回到了正常区间
Bit of good news.
总算有点好消息了
How's the pain?
还疼吗
Nothing I can't handle. Thank you.
还能忍 谢谢
Well, how's this? You okay?
这样呢 还舒服吗
- It's fine. - Good. Okay.
-很好 -那就好
Well you need to stay warm.
你要注意保暖
can I get you anything to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
Mack, enough.
迈克 够了
Seriously, if I had arms, I would strangle you right now.
说真的 如果我有胳膊 我现在就掐死你
How's the patient?
病人怎么样了
- Cranky. - How are you feeling?
-暴躁 -你感觉怎么样
The same way I was feeling
我还是老样子
before you knew ‭anything was wrong with me.
跟你知道我有事之前一样
Thank you for asking, but, please, stop asking.
谢谢关心 但拜托别问了
Fitz is gonna do the best prosthetics work he's ever done for you,
菲兹会为你做一副最棒的假肢
but it may take some time.
但可能需要点时间
We don't have the materials he needs here,
我们这里没有他需要的材料
but we're gonna find a way to get them.
但我们会想办法弄到的
In the meantime, I need you to focus on resting and healing.
现在 我需要你好好休息 恢复
Sitting still isn't my strong suit.
坐着不动不是我的强项
I know, but he'll make it worth the wait.
我知道 但他会让等待值得的
See?
People can't even tell the difference.
人们根本分辨不出来
And, honestly, this one's way more fun.
而且老实说 这个有趣得多
- He's always adding - Does it feel the same?
-他总在加上... -感觉一样吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不一样
It doesn't feel at all, but you get used to it.
完全没有感觉 但你会习惯的
How are you gonna feel about dating someone with robo-parts?
你会喜欢跟有机器肢体的人约会吗
Those aren't the parts that matter.
那不是最重要的部分[肢体]
Mack!
迈克
What? Oh, no, come on. That's not what I meant.
怎么了 不 拜托 我不是那个意思
What I meant was that the thing I hate about robots
我的意思是 我讨厌机器人
is that they have no heart, no soul --
是因为他们没有心 没有灵魂
those are the parts that matter.
那些才是要紧的部分
Nice save.
圆得不错
And sweet.
很有爱
Okay. You can be annoying again.
好了 你又要烦人了
Well, it's my turn now. Time to break up this party.
轮到我烦人了 探视该结束了
You need rest.
你需要休息
I need a beer.
我需要啤酒
I'll see what I can do about that.
我会想想办法的
In the meantime, you listen to the doc, all right?
现在 你要听医生的 好吗
We need to get out of here
我们得出去
and get Fitz what he needs to fix her.
为菲兹找到帮助她所需的东西
I know, Mack, but it's one of many pressing concerns.
我知道 迈克 但这是众多要紧问题之一
I was just coming to see you.
我正要来找你
Tidings of comfort and joy?
有令人安慰的好消息吗
Warnings of doom and gloom.
有厄运的警告
The, uh -- The Gravitonium device that we used
我们用来粘合裂缝的
to seal the rift is barely strong enough.
重力鎓装置不够强壮
It's duct tape on the Hoover Dam. It's not gonna hold.
就像贴在胡佛水坝上的强力胶带 撑不住的
How much time before the dam starts leaking?
水坝还有多久开始泄露
Well, uh, it's hard to calculate that precisely,
很难精确计算
but, based on the increased frequency of transit,
但是 根据传输频率的增长
electromagnetic waves,
还有电磁波
I'd say that our days were numbered.
我估计我们的日子所剩无几了
Sorry. That was insensitive.
抱歉 我没想那么多
No, it wasn't. It's part of life. We're all gonna die.
没事 那是人生的一部分 我们都会死的
Right now, we need to make sure it doesn't happen
现在 我们得确保这整个星球
to the entire planet all at once.
不会一下就完蛋
So, we need more Gravitonium
所以我们需要更多重力鎓
to seal the rift for good, right?
来彻底粘合裂缝 对吗
Yeah, but that's something we haven't seen
对 但那玩意在我们这个时代里
on this side of the future in a long time.
已经很久没出现了
Sir...
长官
I really think that we should have everybody on this.
我真觉得我们该让所有人都去找它
Me too.
我也觉得
Let's not forget about Yo-Yo.
别忘了悠悠球
She can't help until we help her.
我们不帮她 她就也帮不上忙
Daisy's hoping we can tackle both problems with one solution.
黛西希望我们能一石二鸟
Cybertek.
赛博科技
The last time anyone saw Gravitonium in this time line
这个时代里最后一次有人见到重力鎓
was at Cybertek's lab,
就是在赛博科技实验室
which happens to be the same company that built Deathlok's leg.
就是那家给死亡战士造腿的公司
- Now we're talking. - Cybertek was dissolved.
-这才像话 -赛博科技已经解体了
Quinn's vanished. Raina's dead.
奎恩消失了 蕾娜死了
Gravitonium is still M.I.A.
重力鎓依然不见踪影
Yeah, but we found ‭the names of the scientists
对 但我们找到了那些曾为
who worked under Ian Quinn, so...
伊恩·奎恩工作的科学家的名字
Who's Ian Quinn?
谁是伊恩·奎恩
Rich guy, bad guy.
有钱的坏蛋
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, I'm not part of the club?
我不是你们中的一员吗
I'm sorry. ‭I'll just go get my things,
抱歉 我这就去拿上东西
and I'll go grab a cheeseburger.
再去吃个芝士汉堡
Have a seat, Deke. I invited him.
请坐 迪克 我请他来的
He's seen more Gravitonium than any of us.
他见过的重力鎓比我们都多
He may have some insight that we don't.
他也许会有独特的见解
Okay. So, this is Quinn's Gravitonium guy,
好 这是奎恩的重力鎓负责人
Dr. Joseph Getty.
约瑟夫·盖提博士
Also dead. We chased that lead.
他也死了 我们查过这条线的
Right, but here's where it gets interesting --
对 但这一点就比较有趣了
all of Cybertek's scientists are now dead, within the past two years,
赛博科技的科学家都在过去两年内死了
and all of their death certificates were signed by one man...
他们的死亡证明都是一个人签的
Murray Jacobson.
默里·雅各布森
What? So, you think it's a cover-up? They're still alive?
怎么 你觉得这是掩盖 他们还活着
Yeah, it smells like it,
对 我觉得像
but this photo's all I could find on him.
但关于他 我只能找到这张照片
You ran facial recognition?
你做过面部识别了吗
I did, and I found his mug
做了 我发现他的脸
associated with multiple aliases,
与多个化名有联系
the most recent being Lewis Casalino,
最新的是路易斯·卡萨利诺
a real-estate agent in Baton Rouge.
是巴吞鲁日的一名房地产经纪人
We need to talk to him.
我们得找他谈谈
So...we're going outside?
那么 我们要出去
Yeah, they're kind of sparing no expense looking for you guys.
对 他们正不遗余力地找你们呢
We'll leave under cover of night.
我们趁夜色出发
It's a risk we have to take.
我们必须冒这个险
If he can help us find Dr. Getty,
要是他能帮我们找到盖提博士
we may get a lead on Gravitonium.
我们也许就有重力鎓的线索了
Yeah. I'm going with you.
好 我也去
I thought you grounded yourself.
你不是把自己关在这里了吗
Yeah, I can't really destroy the world without my powers, so...
我没了异能 没法毁灭世界
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I know. ‭I just want some fresh air.
我知道 我就是想呼吸下新鲜空气
Right. Well...fresh air for all of us.
好吧 那...我们都去呼吸新鲜空气
- Have a seat, Deke. - Okay.
-坐 迪克 -好
I need you to stay here.
我需要你留下
See if you can help Fitz.
看能不能帮到菲兹
What? N-No. Come on.
什么 不 别啊
I'm -- I'm not a babysitter.
我不要当保姆
Do you have any idea how high my IQ is?
你知道我智商有多高吗
Actually, neither do I.
其实我自己也不知道
Nobody actually cared about that in the future.
在未来 没人关心这个
Intelligence was measured by how long you could survive.
智商的高低就看你存活时间的长短
Then be smart and stay here.
那就放聪明点 留在这儿
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽 小酸奶!
翻译 24_1900 Silence 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Hello.
你好
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where are we?!
我们在哪
Lewis Casalino?
路易斯·卡萨利诺
AKA Murray Jacobson, William Pratt,
又名默里·雅各布森 威廉·普拉特
Gene Kline, Marion Cobretti.
吉恩·克兰 马里昂·科布雷提
He's armed, ‭and he's coming your way.
他有枪 朝你那边去了
Show yourself, or I'll drop you.
让我看清你 不然我开枪了
Drop the gun. We just want to talk.
放下枪 我们只想谈谈
You heard him -- drop the gun.
你听到他的话了 把枪放下
Listen, ladycakes,
听着 小妞
I take orders from two people -- no one and not you.
我只听两个人的命令 "没有人"和"不是你"
Candy Man?
糖果贩
Mack Hammer?
迈锤子
Well, I'll be damned.
见了鬼了
Do I owe you money?
我欠你钱吗
Hey, it's probably the other way around, brother.
八成是我欠你钱 兄弟
Oh, it's good to see you.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我也是
There he is -- Tony "Candy Man" Caine.
就是他 "糖果贩"托尼·凯恩
We were roommates ‭freshman year at the Academy.
我们在学院时是大一的室友
Why'd they call you "Candy Man"?
为什么他们叫你"糖果贩"
Well, Tony was the kind of guy who could get you anything --
托尼是那种能帮你搞到任何东西的人
you know, fake I.D.S,
假身份证
backstage passes, test answers.
后台通行证 考试答案
What did I get for all my troubles?
我做了这么多得到了什么回报
Booted from the Academy.
被学院开除了
Well, you also never went to class.
你还从没去上过课
Oh, yeah, well, I really wasn't a books-and-test kind of guy.
是啊 我真不是那种认真学习好好考试的人
That was Mack -- never missed a class, never broke a rule.
那是迈克 从不缺课 从不违规
They called us the Saint and the Sinner.
他们叫我们"圣人与罪人"
Wait. Could we get back to "Mack Hammer," please?
等等 我们能再说说"迈锤子"的事吗
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对了
He made the mistake of telling us
他一不小心告诉我们
that he was obsessed with MC Hammer in high school.
他高中的时候疯狂痴迷MC锤子
Okay.
够了
Wait. Where's your picture?
等等 你的照片在哪里
‭- Don't -- - ‭Oh, my, my.
-别... -我的天
- There he is. That's it. - You can't unsee that, Mack.
-就是这个 -这下印在脑海里了 迈克
All right, this does not leave the plane.
好吧 下了飞机不许说
All right, guys, guys, I'm guessing you didn't track me down
好了 各位 我猜你们来找我
to relive good memories and awesome haircuts.
不是为了重温过去和回顾帅气发型吧
You're right.
你说得没错
We're looking ‭for a Cybertek scientist
我们在找一位赛博科技的科学家
named Joseph Getty.
叫约瑟夫·盖提
And why would I know him?
我为什么会认识他
You signed his death certificate.
你签了他的死亡证明
If he's still alive, he may have valuable information for us.
如果他还活着 他也许能为我们提供有用信息
He could help us keep the world
他可以帮我们阻止
from shattering into a billion pieces.
这个世界分崩离析
Okay.
好吧
You guys ever hear of Project Paperclip?
你们听说过回形针项目吗
Secret program ‭to recruit Nazi scientists
二战后招募纳粹科学家的
after World War II.
秘密项目吗
Yeah, and the exact same thing happened with Hydra
没错 对于九头蛇那些值得拥有
for those worthy of a second chance.
第二次机会的人也是这样
And it was my job to give them new identities,
我的职责就是给他们新身份
new lives, erase the old ones.
新生活 抹除原来的痕迹
So, you know where he is.
所以你知道他在哪里
We need to talk to him, Tony.
我们要找他谈谈 托尼
Well, if the Mack Hammer's willing to break the rules,
如果迈锤子都愿意违反规矩
this has got to be bad.
情况肯定很糟糕
Yeah, doomsday bad.
末日那么糟
Following the rules is no longer an option.
现在已经不能遵守规矩了
Look what I found in storage.
看我在仓库找到了什么
Baseball, right?
这是棒球吧
Did everybody have really big hands?
大家的手都很大吗
'Cause this is crazy.
这也太大了
There's another one if you want to play.
如果你想玩 里面还有一个
I'm monitoring ‭a highly volatile situation.
我正在监测高度不稳定的情况
Well, yeah, I'm trying to help.
没错 我是想帮忙
You don't have to be such a cranky, old man about it.
你不用像个暴躁的老头子似的
If you're stuck on a problem, you should take a break.
如果你被难住了 就该休息一下
My mom used to tell me
我妈妈以前和我讲过
about this guy named Albert Einstein.
一个叫阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的人
He says that play is the highest form of research.
他说玩耍是研究的最高境界
I'm not gonna play catch with you.
我不会和你玩抛接球
I've got stuff to... Okay?
我有事要做...好吗
Well, why don't I stay here
不如我留在这里
and stare at the numbers for a little while?
盯一会儿这些数字
You can go visit Mrs. Fitz.
你可以去看看菲兹太太
You guys just got married. All the grown-ups are gone.
你们刚结婚 那些大人们都走了
I bet she's just dying for a little post-wedding yee-haw.
她肯定很想和你度个"蜜月"
Okay, do you know what, Einstein? You're right.
你知道吗 爱因斯坦 你说得对
I need a break, so let's play ball.
我需要休息一下 来玩球吧
Let's play ball. Come on.
来玩球吧 来吧
Okay. Toss me the ball, and we'll play fetch.
好了 把球扔过来 我们玩传接球
Ready?
准备好了吗
Damn. It's happening again.
天啊 又开始了
We are experiencing another anomaly flare.
又出现异常爆发了
If you see something that doesn't belong here,
如果你看到什么不属于这里的东西
it's not real.
那就不是真的
Kill it by any means necessary.
用一切手段将其消灭
What happened?
怎么了
You okay?
你没事吧
I woke up.
我醒了
I forgot I didn't have arms.
我忘了我没有胳膊了
Okay, let's just get you back up there.
好了 先把你扶回床上
Please, leave me alone.
请不要管我
I just want to sit here.
我只想坐在这里
I want to be with Mack forever,
我想永远和迈克在一起
and I want ‭to have children with him.
我想和他一起生孩子
And you will.
你会的
This doesn't change anything.
这改变不了什么
Look at me.
看看我
What I saw, what I heard --
我所看到的 所听到的
that's all happening.
都在成真了
There's no future but the one we saw.
我们见到的未来是唯一的未来
No, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
We can change it.
我们可以改变未来
We will change it.
我们会改变未来的
No.
Nothing's gonna change it.
什么都不能改变它
You're different, man.
你变了 伙计
You hated violence.
你以前很讨厌暴力
Now look at this -- you got this shotgun ax thing.
看看这个 你还有把猎枪斧
You're one of America's most wanted.
你是全美头号通缉犯
I mean, it's badass and everything, don't get me wrong,
别误会 这是很厉害
but, dude, what happened?
但是 哥们 到底发生了什么
There are a lot of dark things going on in this world
这世界上每天都会发生很多黑暗的事
that people should never have to see.
人们不该见识到
I won't let the people I love get hurt by them.
我不会让我爱的人被这些事伤害
Not anymore.
再也不会了
So, that's why you were asking about the Deathlok program.
所以你才问起死亡战士项目的事
I'm sorry, man. It's a dead end.
对不起 伙计 那是个死胡同
I know Cybertek coerced a lot of people,
我知道赛博科技逼迫了很多人为他们做事
but I'm still not sure how I feel
但我还是难以接受
about a bunch of their scientists
他们的科学家
getting clean slates and walking among us.
洗白后就回归社会
What if one of them has the key to saving you?
万一他们之中有人能救你呢
You were hoping Cybertek could solve more than two problems.
你希望赛博科技能一石三鸟吧
I am not gonna be the next John Garrett.
我不会成为下一个约翰·加勒特
The answer's no.
答案是不行
Okay, just hear me out for a second.
先听我说完
Cybertek had a whole team of people
赛博科技有一个团队
whose only job was to keep Garrett alive.
专门延续加勒特的生命
What if one of them could do the same for you?
万一其中有人也能为你这么做呢
Absolutely not. That's an order.
绝对不行 这是命令
If there's a chance to save your life, why not try?
如果有机会拯救你的生命 为什么要拒绝
Because I already had one unnatural life extension,
因为我的生命已经通过不自然力延续过了
and I don't want another.
我不想再来一次
You both have to accept that.
你们必须接受这一点
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Not a chance.
绝对不行
He was our shield when we needed it,
我们需要时 他做了我们的护盾
and like it or not,
不管怎样
we're gonna be his.
我们也要做他的盾
Come on in. Join the party.
来吧 加入我
You can talk.
你会说话
When I feel like it.
想说时就会说
What is this place?
这是什么地方
A safe house.
一个安全屋
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
I live here.
我住在这里
Why am I here?
我为什么在这里
You will get ‭all of your questions answered
你所有的问题
when you get them answered.
都会在适当时得到解答
From who?
谁来解答
Mother.
我妈妈
What?
怎么
You still have that scar...
你小时候落的那道疤
that you got when you were a kid?
现在还在
How did you know?
你怎么知道
We used to play together.
我们以前一起玩过
Ruby, right?
你叫露比对吧
I don't remember you.
我不记得你
You hit your head on the kitchen counter.
你在厨房柜台上撞到了头
That's how you got it.
疤就是这样来的
I remember the floor --
我记得地板
Black-and-white checkers.
黑白格的
I was supposed to be watching you, so I got blamed.
我本该照看你的 所以我被怪罪了
My father beat me ‭in front of you and your mother.
我父亲在我和你妈妈面前打了我
I want to see her... now.
我要见她 立刻
Well, this can't be good.
这可不妙
Did they find me?
他们找到我了吗
Do I have to relocate again?
我需要再搬家吗
Everything's okay. ‭This isn't an official visit.
一切正常 我不是为公事而来
I just need you to help me find something.
我需要你帮我找样东西
What?
找什么
Gravitonium.
重力鎓
It's okay. ‭He's an old friend of mine.
没事 他是我的一个老朋友
You can trust him. ‭He's one of the good guys.
你可以相信他 他是好人
I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的
No, no. They're the bad guys now.
不 他们现在是坏人
I can't be seen talking to a criminal!
我不能被看见和罪犯交谈
Says the guy who used to work for Hydra.
曾经为九头蛇效力的人好意思这么说
Listen, he had to work for them.
他是不得已为他们干活的
They were threatening to kill his family.
他们威胁要杀了他全家
I'm sorry.
对不起
I still regret everything I did for them,
我到现在还后悔我为他们做的事
but I'm paying for my sins.
但我在赎罪了
Saving the world will pay for them all.
拯救世界就能把罪全部赎清
What do you need to know?
你需要知道什么
What happened to the Gravitonium?
重力鎓落到哪了
They put it on a cargo ship, the Principia,
他们把它运上了原则号货船
to transport it to a facility in the Pacific, but...
想送去太平洋上的一间机构里 但是
never made it.
船没能到达
Why? What happened?
为什么 出了什么事
It sank during a thunderstorm.
船在雷暴雨中沉了
If you want Gravitonium,
如果你们想要重力鎓
you're gonna have to reach 5 miles down into the ocean to get it.
就得下到海面下5英里处去拿
We're looking in an area that they've already searched.
我们在搜索他们已经搜过的区域
There's nothing there.
那里什么都没有
I expanded the search range 100 miles in every direction
我从船最后一次联络外界的坐标起
from the coordinates at which it last made contact.
向每个方向延伸了100英里的搜索范围
Bathymetric maps don't show anything.
海深图上什么也没有
Sonar doesn't pick up any deviations.
声纳也没发现任何异常
So, maybe they were hijacked by pirates.
所以也许他们被海盗劫持了
He said it went down in a storm.
他说它是在风暴中沉没的
Did you ever consider he might be lying?
你有没有想过他可能在说谎
He was Hydra.
他做过九头蛇呢
Mack believes him.
迈克相信他
Keep looking.
继续找
Look at all that water.
看看这些水啊
‭You should get some rest.
你应该休息一下
You haven't slept all night.
你一夜未眠
I'm fine. I'm fine. I just --
我没事 我没事 只是...
I don't know where else to look,
我不知道还能去哪里找
and even if we do find it,
即使我们找到它
I don't know how we salvage it from that depth.
我也不知道要怎么从那个深度把它捞上来
How deep?
多深
5 miles where we're looking.
在我们搜的地方5英里深处
5 miles?!
5英里
Are you serious? What's it like down there?
认真的吗 那里是什么样的
- Dark. - It's cold.
-黑暗 -寒冷
So, did you guys go visit, like, on holiday?
那么 你们会在休假时去那里玩吗
Do they have hotels, or is that, like --
那里有酒店什么的吗
Okay, do you know what? Just go.
好了 我看你还是走吧
Please, please, just go,
拜托你赶紧走
because you are giving me a headache.
因为你太让我头疼了
Well, I'm sorry that I have never seen an ocean before.
很抱歉 我从来没见过海洋
Where I was born,
我出生的地方
you guys already blew up the planet,
你们已经把地球炸碎了
so thank you very much for your service.
所以非常感谢你们的贡献
He never stops.
他没完没了的
It's like somebody let Scrappy-Doo in here.
就好像有人把叔比狗放进来了
You can't be so hard on him.
你不能对他太苛刻
We both know what it's like
我们都知道
to be pulled into a strange world.
被拉入一个奇怪的世界是什么感觉
Plus, he has exquisite taste in wedding rings.
再说 他对结婚戒指的品味很不错
Can you believe ‭that we're married...
你能相信我们已经结婚了吗
wife?
老婆
I cannot, husband.
我不敢相信 老公
Do you think we'll ever get used to it, husband?
你觉得我们能适应吗 老公
No, I do not, wife.
我觉得不能 老婆
Hey, I was thinking -- we should hyphenate our last name, yeah?
我在想 我们应该把我们的姓连起来吧
Uh, yeah, of course.
当然可以
Mr. And Mrs. Simmons-Fitz.
西蒙斯-菲兹夫妇
‭Sounds great.
听起来很棒
Just rolls right off the tongue.
朗朗上口
Yeah, right off.
没错
Let her go...
放开她
or they will kill you.
不然他们会杀了你
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
They wanted to chemically lobotomize you,
他们想给你做化学额叶切除术
so I had you transferred.
所以我把你转移了
Maybe that's what I wanted.
也许那正是我想要的
It's good to see you, Werner, after all these years.
见到你很高兴 沃纳 都这么多年了
It's Alex -- Alex Braun.
我叫亚历克斯 亚历克斯·布朗
I don't want anything to do with my father or his name
我不想跟我父亲 他的姓氏或九头蛇
or Hydra.
有任何关系
Hydra.
九头蛇
Such a boys' club.
真是个男生社团
So much testosterone.
那么多的睾丸酮
If you're not Hydra,
你不是九头蛇
why were you always visiting my father?
那你以前干吗老去看我父亲
Oh, we had overlapping interests back then...
我们当时的利益有交集
but I hated his guts, if we're being honest.
但我很恨他 而且老实说
I can use you, Alex.
我需要你 亚历克斯
I know what you can do,
我知道你的本事
'cause I've read your S.H.I.E.L.D. File,
因为我读过你的神盾局案卷
your psych evaluations.
你的精神评估
I've pieced it all together.
我把它拼凑了起来
S.H.I.E.L.D. zapped your brain
你进入记忆增强机时
when you were in the memory enhancer.
神盾局电了你的大脑
Something was bound to happen.
这肯定是要有后果的
I mean, h-how much do you remember?
你记得多少
What you mean is, how much do I remember
你是想问 我记得多少
that my father said or did or -- or wrote down?
我父亲说过 或做过 或写下来过的东西
It's valuable information.
这是很有价值的信息
And your father is one of the reasons that Hydra went off the rails.
你父亲是九头蛇失控的原因之一
See, what I'm building here is something new,
我要建立的 是新的东西
a better future for you -- for you and for Ruby.
给你 还有露比的更好的未来
Can you help me do that, Alex?
你能帮我吗 亚历克斯
Go to hell.
去死吧
I am so sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你是这么想的
Kill me.
杀了我吧
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm not gonna kill you, Alex.
我不会杀你的 亚历克斯
Tomorrow morning, I'll take you wherever it is you want to go.
明早 我会带你去你想去的地方
You're free. Go.
你可以走了
It's my gift to you.
这是我给你的礼物
Gain his trust,
赢得他的信任
his love --
他的爱
whatever it is you need to do to get inside his head.
不论如何 钻进他脑子里
We need that information.
我们需要他知道的情报
Ruby.
露比
Stick to the books this time.
这次按说好的来
Don't you go off the rails.
你可别失控
Oh, my God.
天呐
I've got to meet the chef that invented these.
我一定得见见发明了这个的大厨
Deke!
迪克
Who's there?
是谁
Mom?
妈妈
There you are, sweetie.
你在这儿呢 亲爱的
I have been looking all over for you.
我到处找你来着
No, not -- not real.
不 不是真的
- Not real. - ‭Put that down.
-不是真的 -把那个放下
You'll cut yourself.
你会伤到自己的
Are you getting enough to eat here?
你吃的饱吗
I see you're making some friends.
你还交朋友了
I don't know if I'd call them friends.
我不知道他们算不算朋友
You like them. I can tell.
你喜欢他们的 我看得出
S-Some, maybe.
有几个还行吧
And that Daisy girl is cute.
那个黛西真是可爱
Mom, no, she's not.
妈妈 她哪里可爱了
Stop it.
少瞎说了
Remember, sweetie,
记住 亲爱的
the steps you take don't need to be big.
你迈出的步伐不非得很大
They just need to take you in the right direction.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
You always used to say that.
你以前总那么说
And my mom said it to me.
我妈妈也是这么对我说的
So, what are you saying? Are you saying that I...
那么你什么意思 你是说...
You should walk away.
你该离开
You know what happens when you care about someone.
你知道你在乎的人会怎么样
No!
- Deke? - ‭No.
-迪克 -不
You okay?
你没事吧
You look like you've had a fright.
你似乎受了惊吓
I just saw...another one of those fear things.
我刚又看到了 恐惧什么的
I need a Zima.
我需要一瓶齐马
You shouldn't be alone.
你不该一个人待着
Come back to control. Fitz didn't mean --
回控制室吧 菲兹没...
Fitz thinks I'm an idiot,
菲兹觉得我是个白痴
like I don't know up from down.
就好像我不分上下
Well, tell him I'm sorry that I was born in a place
告诉他 很抱歉我生在了
that doesn't have oceans or air or -- or --
没有海洋 空气的地方
You know, and, technically,
严格讲
there is no up and down in space.
太空里没有上下
It's all the same thing.
都是一样的
So you can tell him to take all that
你可以叫他把那些
science mumbo jumbo and shove it up --
科学的乱七八糟的玩意塞进...
Wait.
等等
It's all the same thing.
都是一样的
You need to look up in the sky.
你得在天上找
Our ships float and sink -- they don't fly.
我们的船会浮在海面上或沉下去 不会飞
I'm sorry, Deke,
抱歉 迪克
but those are spaceships.
但会飞的是太空飞船
But what if the ship can fly?
如果船真能飞呢
It was carrying Gravitonium during a storm.
它在一场风暴里运输了重力鎓
If it got hit by lightning...
如果它被闪电击中
Could have charged the Gravitonium.
重力鎓会被充电
And generated a gravity field around the entire ship.
并环绕整艘船产生重力场
Okay, well, if it was up in the atmosphere,
好吧 如果它在大气层里
it would have been tossed about by air currents all these years.
那么这些年来肯定被气流带得到处跑
It could be anywhere.
它可能在任何地方
Yeah, so we need to analyze
是啊 所以我们得分析
wind and weather patterns, air currents,
风和气象模式 气流
starting from the night it disappeared
从它消失的那晚开始
and try and build a workable algorithm.
努力建立一个可用算法
Yeah. That. Let's do all that.
嗯 就这样 我们开工吧
Anything?
有发现吗
Yeah. More clouds.
有 更多的云
We're looking ‭for a needle in a haystack.
我们是在大海捞针
Or a flying boat.
或是会飞的船
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Holy moly!
我去
You guys see stuff like this all the time?
你们经常见到这种景象吗
- Pretty much. - Yeah. - Yep.
-差不多吧 -是啊 -嗯
No!
No, get aw-- get away!
走开
I heard screaming.
我听到了尖叫声
I don't just remember words and facts.
我不仅仅记得文字和事实
I remember pain --
我记得痛苦
every beating I've ever taken,
我每一次挨的打
like it's new.
就好像刚刚经历
Over and over.
一遍遍地经历
Well, that...
has got to suck.
肯定很糟吧
I never knew my father.
我没见过我父亲
But my mother --
但我妈妈
she's a tyrant.
她是个暴君
Keeps me locked up here,
一直把我关在这里
makes me do things that I don't want to do.
逼我做我不想做的事
She's using me to get to you.
她在利用我骗你
Everything I did -- ignoring you,
我做的一切 无视你
letting you touch me,
让你碰我
taking me hostage --
挟持我
that was all planned,
都是计划好的
the grand seduction of Werner von Strucker.
对沃纳·冯·斯特拉克的诱惑大计
Gain his trust by any means necessary.
赢得他的信任 不惜一切
You made the right decision.
你做的决定是对的
She doesn't care about you or me --
她才不在乎你 或我
she only wants what's in your head.
她只想要你的记忆
But whatever she's planning, it's not gonna be any different
但不管她在计划什么 并不会有别于
than Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D...
九头蛇或神盾局
unless...
除非
Unless what?
除非什么
It doesn't have to be her team.
不非得是她的团队
It could be our team...
可以是我们的团队
only she wouldn't know until it was too late.
而她直到太迟才会发现
I don't want to be part of any team.
我不想加入任何团队
I just want to go somewhere far away.
我只想去很远的地方
With all of those bad memories?
带着那些可怕的记忆吗
Maybe the key is to bury them
或许关键在于把它们埋在
under newer, happier memories.
新的 更快乐的记忆下面
If you're not here tomorrow...
如果你明天不在这里了
I'll understand.
我可以理解的
But if you are...
但如果你还在
Davis has us in hover mode.
戴维斯将我们置于悬停了
You sure you don't need me down there?
你真不需要我也下去吗
I need someone on the thing
我需要有人待在
that's actually supposed to be in the air
本就该悬在空中的那玩意上
in case the bottom drops out on us.
以防我们突然掉下去
I trust you way more than Davis to fly that crazy rescue.
比起戴维斯我更信任你能完成疯狂飞行救援
I hear you and don't disagree.
我听到了 你说得很对
Hey, Coulson don't forget to breathe your oxygen.
科尔森 别忘了呼吸氧气
Five minutes without it, you'll get really loopy.
五分钟不吸氧 就会开始头晕
Okay, camera's on.
好 摄像头已开
May, Fitz, you reading this?
梅 菲兹 你们收到吗
Copy that. Crystal clear.
收到 很清晰
Yep, copy that. Looking good.
收到 情况不错
Got to admit -- it's kind of cool
我得承认 这还挺酷
walking around on a ship 25,000 feet up in the sky.
走在悬在2.5万英尺空中的船里
Fitz, how is this even possible?
菲兹 这怎么可能
When the Gravitonium was supercharged,
当重力鎓被过充电
most likely by a lightning strike,
比如因为被闪电劈到
created an applied gravity field on the ship.
便在船上制造了一个重力场
Same way the Gravity Puck works.
跟重力球的原理一样
That means there's got to be Gravitonium there somewhere.
所以 船上肯定哪里有重力鎓
Well, Deck 1 is clear.
1号甲板上没有
I think we found the crew.
我们找到船员了
That looks like severe hypoxia.
看起来是极度缺氧
Let's keep moving.
我们继续走吧
We're in the engine room.
我们到轮机舱了
Looks like someone's been here before us.
看来有人比我们捷足先登
Coulson.
科尔森
Where's the Gravitonium?
重力鎓呢
Whoever they were, they didn't go home empty-handed.
不管是谁先来的 他们没有空手而归
What's keeping the ship in the air
如果没有重力鎓
if there's no Gravitonium?
那是什么让船悬浮在空中的
It's not possible.
这不可能
Guys, get down here!
伙计们 快过来
What is it?
怎么了
Gravitonium.
重力鎓
Not all of it, though.
但不是全部
About the size of a softball.
有一个垒球那么大
Must have got separated from the rest.
肯定是跟剩下部分分开了
Okay, well, there might be enough there,
好吧 这些或许够多
but there's a problem.
但问题是
Yeah, there's always a problem.
当然 总会有问题的
You can't touch it or move it.
你不能碰它 或动它
It's generating the gravity field
它所产生的重力场
that's keeping you in the air.
让你们保持悬浮在空中
We're not gonna leave it here.
我们也不能不带走啊
Is there a plastic box anywhere?
附近有塑料盒子吗
Yeah, we got something. Why?
嗯 有 怎么
Okay, listen to me --
听我说
if you can box it up without touching it,
如果你可以用盒子罩住它 而不碰到它
- you might be able to get it off the ship. - "Might"?
-你或许可以把它从船上带走 -"或许"
You got about 90 seconds before the gravity field dissipates.
重力场消散前 你有大概90秒
After that, real gravity is gonna take over,
之后 真正的重力就会生效
and the ship's gonna fall out of the sky.
船会从空中落下
That should be enough time.
时间应该够的
All right.
好了
Hey, Mack Hammer.
迈锤子
Can't touch this.
这个不能碰[MC锤子的歌]
Now is not the time.
不是时候
Sorry. Couldn't resist.
抱歉 没忍住
Clock's ticking.
倒计时开始
Let's go before this floating ship
赶紧走吧 赶在这艘浮船
drops miles into the ocean.
下坠万丈 跌入海中之前
On a mission with the two things I fear most --
这任务有两个我最害怕的元素
drowning and heights.
溺毙和高度
Oh, make that three things.
这下是三个了
What are those things?
那是什么玩意
One of Hale's flying monkeys.
黑尔的飞猴
There's another one!
那边还有一个
They've got us flanked!
左右都有
Mack!
迈克
They need to get off that ship.
他们得赶紧下船
They don't have much time.
他们没多少时间了
You've got less than a minute.
你们还有不到1分钟
Get the hell out of that ship.
赶紧下船
Working on it.
在努力呢
Mack, run for it!
迈克 跑吧
Go to the module. I'll take care of these guys!
上隔离舱 我应付他们
- We got to get out! - We don't have time for this.
-我们得走了 -我们没时间了
Go! I know what I'm doing!
快走 我心里有数
It's Hammer Time.
锤子时间到
This is not the Mack I used to know.
这可不是我以前认识的迈克
I'm on my way.
我就来
And I'm bringing a couple of guests.
我还要带几位客人来
General Hale.
黑尔将军
What is it?
怎么了
Some of the old Sleeper Mechs recently came back online.
几个沉睡机器人刚刚上线了
Which ones?
哪几个
The ones you left on the Principia,
你留在原则号上的几个
in case anyone found it.
为防止有人找到那里
We should have blown it out of the sky when we had a chance.
我们就该趁有机会时把它炸掉的
Yeah, it's too risky.
不 那太冒险了
We don't know enough about the Gravitonium.
我们对重力鎓的了解还不够多
It could have responded like a nuclear reactor
那可能引发核反应一样的后果
and set the ozone on fire.
把整个臭氧层点着
Well, now someone knows about it. Who?
但现在有人发现它了 是谁
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
You know, I wouldn't have believed it
要不是亲眼所见
if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
我绝不会相信
Thanks again for your help, Mr. Caine.
再次感谢你的帮助 凯恩先生
Sorry we had to drag you along.
抱歉把你一道拖来
I-I got to see a flying boat and a robot fight.
我见识了会飞的船和机器人大战
Best day ever.
这是最棒的一天了
We'll have someone take you home in a Quinjet when you're ready.
等你好了 我们会叫人开昆式战斗机送你回家
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
谢谢 多谢了
Good to see you again, Tony.
很高兴再次见到你 托尼
‭Take care.
保重
Good to see you, too, Mack.
见到你也很高兴 迈克
And, hey, about that Deathlok program --
那个死亡战士的项目
your -- your friends were asking about it, too,
你朋友之前也问来着
so I'm gonna do some digging, see what else I can find.
我会去查查 看能发现什么
Yeah, anything, no matter how small.
嗯 什么都行 不管多微不足道
You got it.
好嘞
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事很抱歉
I don't know who that was.
我都不知道我是怎么了
No need to apologize.
不必道歉
Recovery takes a toll physically and emotionally.
恢复是一件让人身心疲惫的事
I'm just trying to not lose faith.
我只是想尽量不丧失信心
We're gonna change things.
我们要改变未来
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Oh, I'm just holding onto that thing in case of emergency.
我就是为了以防万一留着那玩意
Don't beat yourself up while you're trying to heal.
你努力恢复时不要太苛责自己
Go slow.
慢慢来
The steps you take don't need to be big.
你迈出的步伐不非得很大
They just need to take you in the right direction.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
Oh. Can we help you with something?
你需要什么吗
What's wrong, Deke?
怎么了 迪克
Did you see another ghost from your past?
你又见到过去的鬼影了吗
No, it wasn't a ghost.
不 不是鬼
I...
I just saw you standing there and, uh...
我就是看到你站在那儿
How are you?
你好吗
What -- I'm --
我...
I -- And, um -- They're -- They're --
我...他们...
They're back.
他们回来了
That -- That's what I came to tell you.
我就是来告诉你们这个的
Great.
太好了
What?
干吗
Nothing.
没事
Is that a new sweater?
那是件新毛衣吗
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
Hey, you're up.
你起来了
One ball of Gravitonium.
重力鎓球一个
Thank you.
谢谢
Deke, are you coming, or is this another play day?
迪克 你要来吗 还是又想玩一天
Yeah, after you, Grandpa.
嗯 听你的 外公
I think they're growing on each other.
我觉得他们开始喜欢彼此了
I just hope there's enough Gravitonium for them to work with.
希望重力鎓的量足够他们用的
And I think it's safe to say General Hale has the rest.
应该可以认定剩下的被黑尔将军拿走了
I'm starting to think she's more than just an overzealous general.
我开始觉得她并不仅仅是个狂热的将军
I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
Guess what I got you.
猜我给你拿到了什么
I don't know. I'm stumped.
不知道 我被难住了[残肢]
So we're doing those jokes now?
我们要开这种玩笑了吗
No. No more of that,
不 不许再说这个
or I won't share these with you.
否则就不给你喝这个了
Oh, that's right -- I got you something else.
对了 我还带了别的东西给你
Arms.
手臂
I thought about what you said.
我想了你说的话
You're right.
你是对的
The future's ours.
未来是我们的
Then you should see who else we've got.
那你该看看我们还有谁
One of your father's old experiments...
你父亲以前的一个实验
but I don't need to tell you that.
但你不需要听我说了
You remember everything.
你什么都记得
Nice work.
干得好
How did you convince him to stay?
你怎么说服他留下的
I told him the truth.
我对他说了实话