神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第14集: The Devil Complex

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
What I was in the Framework...
我在框架里的那副样子
wasn't programming.
那不是编程
Every light needs a shadow.
每道光都有阴影
You just have to learn how to control it.
你只需要学会控制它
Mom?
妈妈
The steps you take don't need to be big.
你迈出的步伐不非得很大
They just need to take you in the right direction.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
You always used to say that.
你以前总那么说
My mom said it to me.
我妈妈也是这么对我说的
The steps you take don't need to be big.
你迈出的步伐不非得很大
They just need to take you in the right direction.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
When the monoliths exploded,
几个巨石爆炸后
they tore open a fear dimension.
他们撕开了一个恐惧维度
It's our fears come to life.
我们的恐惧变成现实了
The Gravitonium device that we used
我们用来粘合裂缝的
to seal the rift is barely strong enough.
重力鎓装置不够强壮
So, we need more Gravitonium
所以我们需要更多重力鎓
to seal the rift for good.
来彻底粘合裂缝
If you can box it up without touching it,
如果你可以用盒子罩住它 而不碰到它
you might be able to get it off the ship.
你或许可以把它从船上带走
One ball of Gravitonium.
重力鎓球一个
Thank you.
谢谢
Guess what I got you.
猜我给你拿到了什么
Arms.
手臂
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 煮粥达人 杏仁斯嘉丽 wdesty
翻译 小酸奶! 彼岸的宁静 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
I want Hobnobs.
我想吃随意饼干
I can search the stock for biscuits.
我可以去仓库里找找饼干
No. No. I want the real thing.
不 不 我就想要那个
I want proper British junk food.
我想要真正的英国垃圾食品
I want Maltesers, and I want Twiglets!
我想吃麦提莎 我想吃树枝饼
Remember when care packages were the only way
还记得在学院时 零食大礼包
you could get through cramming at the Academy?
是唯一能帮你撑过临时抱佛脚的东西
Yep, but those were problems we could actually solve.
是啊 但那时的问题我们能解决
The Gravitonium needs to be compressed to work with this.
重力鎓需要压缩后才能放进去
I've no idea how to do that.
我根本不知道要怎么做
I don't know how...
我不知道
Why'd it have to be a fear dimension coming to life?
为什么非要是一个恐惧维度在显现
Why couldn't it be dreams or wishes?
为什么不能是梦想或者愿望呢
What would your wish be?
你有什么愿望
An extra day between Saturday and Sunday.
在周六和周日之间再加一天
You?
你呢
Speak any language.
可以说任何语言
Or a honeymoon.
或者度个蜜月
Uh, uh, can you grab me the crimpers?
能把卷缩机拿给我吗
Yeah.
好的
Now, if we had more than one wish,
如果我们能有不止一个愿望
flying wouldn't be bad.
会飞也不错啊
Or a pony.
或者有一匹小马
Or a flying pony --
或者一匹会飞的马
Jemma!
珍玛
神盾局特工第五季 第十四集
Good.
很好
That's good, but don't push yourself.
这很好 不用逼自己
If I'm not pushing myself,
如果不逼自己
then what's the point of this test?
那这测试还有什么意义
Crank it up.
加大难度
Let's see what I can do.
看看我能做什么
Right now, you're at 10 percent feedback to your nerves.
现在你的神经反馈率达到了10%
If just this level's causing you that much pain,
如果这个水平就让你这么疼
then maybe you should...
也许你应该
‭Okay.
好吧
I think that's enough for today.
今天就到这里吧
This arm is just a prototype.
这个手臂只是个模型
Fitz and I only had so much to work with
菲兹和我目前利用那些
from the salvaged clangers we brought back,
带回来的材料只能做到这个程度
but we'll figure something out.
但我们会改进的
In the meantime,
与此同时
I'll get these diagnostics to Fitz,
我会把这些分析数据发给菲兹
and then, uh, maybe we could add some additional --
然后也许我们可以加一些
I don't need any bells and whistles, Mack.
我不需要那些花里胡哨的功能 迈克
I just need to be able to punch things.
我只需要能用它锤东西
Your arms aren't fully healed yet.
你的手臂还没有完全恢复
What you need is time.
你真正需要的是时间
My arms may not work, but my eyes do.
我的手臂也许不能用 但我的眼睛没坏
At least let me sit in Control, keep an eye out for anomalies.
至少让我坐在控制室 留意异象的出现
Maybe,
或许可以
but you have to allow yourself to heal.
但你得给自己时间康复
We'll handle the fighting for now.
战斗暂时交给我们
We've already got an op up and running
我们已经在采取行动
to find the people who did this to you.
找到伤害了你的人
We'll protect you, mi amor,
我们会保护你的 我的爱人
even if it's from yourself.
包括让你自己别伤着自己
That's what family does.
家人就是这样
The Gravitonium from Deke's
迪克的重力装置上的重力鎓
gravity gizmo was intensely compressed.
是被高度压缩过的
Refined in a way that I cannot duplicate
对原则号上的原始元素
with the raw element we got from the Principia.
我无法模仿那样的加工
Let alone inserting it into this new device.
更不用说把它插入这个新装置里了
So I was hoping that -- that Deke might be able
所以我希望 迪克或许
to have some more insight into exactly how it works.
对这东西的原理有更多见解
Deke?
迪克
- Deke! - Okay. Well, I don't know much about the stuff inside.
-迪克 -我不太了解这个东西的内部构造
I just know that it's saved --
我只知道它救了我
saved my ass like a thousand times.
救了我无数次
Okay, well, the short amount of time
好吧 我们为自己争取的
that we bought ourselves is up.
短暂时间已经用光了
So, what's the plan?
那你的计划是什么
Well, I've temporarily plugged the dam,
我暂时堵住了水坝
but it could burst at any minute,
但它随时可能决堤
releasing more of these...
释放出更多的这些
anomalies into the base.
异象到基地里
Or worse, out into the world.
或者更糟 释放到全世界
Are you okay, by the way? That could not have been easy.
对了 你还好吗 那一定很不好受
I'm fine.
我没事
The astronaut isn't even my greatest fear.
宇航员甚至不是我最大的恐惧
Goodness knows what else could come crawling out of there.
谁知道还有什么别的会冒出来
Just...trust me.
相信我
I can figure this out.
我会想出办法的
I just -- I need to...
我只是 我需要
I'll experiment all night if I have to.
必要的话我会通宵做实验
Okay. So, what do we do?
好 那我们怎么办
Maybe I can find some of Dr. Franklin Hall's original notes.
或许我可以找到弗兰克林·霍尔博士的原始笔记
Yeah, that could give us some insight
对 那可能有助于我们理解
into the nature of the element.
这个元素的属性
I'll see what I can find on the database.
我去看看数据库上能找到什么
And please be careful!
务必小心一点
Just because we keep putting ourselves
因为我们不断陷入
in increasingly perilous situations,
越发危险的境地
which is worrisome,
这很令人担忧
and I just don't want
我不希望
anything to happen to you -- your -- to your brains.
你们出事 你们的大脑出事
'Cause they're so smart that,
因为它们很聪明
if -- we -- we need those to survive.
如果...我们需要它们来活下去
Thanks, Deke.
谢谢 迪克
Come on.
走吧
They're okay, right?
他们没事的 对吧
Like, they're gon-- Like, they're gonna be --
他们是不是...他们应该会
they're gonna be fine?
平安无事的吧
They'll figure it out. Have faith.
他们会有办法的 有点信心
Or a, you know,
或者吃一片
赞安诺[抗焦虑药]Xanax.
Guess I was just super moved by their nuptials.
我就是被他们的婚礼感动得不行
Become very invested in them as a couple.
因此对这对夫妻很有感情
I just want them to, you know,
我只是希望他们
last for, like, a long, long time.
长命百岁
Hold on.
等等
Looks like we've got a tracking hit.
追踪有结果了
Our intel was right.
情报无误
Everyone slips up sometimes, even Air Force Generals.
人人都会出差错 空军将军也不例外
I'll send him the coordinates now.
我这就给他们发坐标
I was unaware that the timetable was so strict.
我不知道时间表如此严苛
I'm not making excuses, but there's no reason to --
我不是在找借口 但没必要...
Yes, we're close.
对 快成功了
Looks like you were right.
看起来你是对的
Good first stop on your redemption tour.
你的赎罪之旅开了个好头
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Feels good to get one over on Hale in return.
回敬黑尔一道 感觉真爽
‭You'd think our military would have better encryption on their phones.
按说军方手机加密该更高级些呢
Radio home.
给基地发消息
Tell them we bagged us a general.
告诉他们我们抓了个将军
Fitz!
菲兹
There you are.
你在这儿啊
They -- they told me to tell you
他们让我告诉你
that they got her -- General Hale.
他们抓住她了 黑尔将军
All right, well,
好吧
wasn't really expecting confetti or anything,
我虽然没指望你乐得撒花
but maybe like a "Blimey"
但至少说一句 "天呐"
or, like, some kind of acknowledgement.
或者有个反馈都行
You need a hand?
要帮忙吗
I'm pretty good with metalwork.
金属加工我可在行了
I guess it runs in my DNA.
大概是遗传
All right, man, well, I'm no doctor,
好吧 我不是博士
but that looks like the opposite of what you're sup--
但你似乎不应该...
No.
是啊
I'm the only doctor here.
我才是这里唯一的博士
General Hale.
黑尔将军
Soundproof walls. Low lighting.
隔音墙 低照明
Sensory deprivation?
感官剥夺
What's next, blasting death metal?
接下来是什么 震耳欲聋的死亡金属吗
I'm not here to torture you, General.
我不是来折磨你的 将军
I just want to sit down and talk,
我想好好谈谈
ask you some questions that have been bugging me lately.
问几个最近一直困扰我的问题
Where's my driver?
我的司机呢
Let's start with why you've declared war on my people.
从你为什么向神盾局宣战开始说吧
That's a tad dramatic.
这有点夸张了吧
I'm a general ‭in the United States Air Force.
我是一名美国空军将军
You're the leader of a domestic terrorist organization.
你是国内恐怖组织的首领
I'm just trying ‭to bring you to justice.
我只是想让你伏法而已
I missed the part where "bring to justice"
我不知道"让我伏法"
and "blow up with beacon bombs" are analogous.
原来等同于"把我炸飞"
I have orders not to let you escape by any means.
我有命在身 不管怎样都不能让你逃脱
I'm simply doing my job.
我只是在尽我的本职
Is it your job to cut the arms off one of my agents?
砍我特工的手臂是你的本职吗
For that, I do apologize.
我为此道歉
One of my subordinates got a bit...overzealous.
我的一名手下有些...过火了
I'm sure you can understand.
这你肯定能理解
I mean, after all,
毕竟
wasn't it your Agent Johnson
不是你的约翰逊特工
who shot our mutual friend Glenn Talbot in the head?
朝我们共同的朋友格伦·塔伯特脑袋上开了一枪吗
That wasn't Daisy.
那不是黛西干的
Ever the guardian, huh?
总在扮演守护者 对吧
"Get behind my shield. I'll protect you."
"到我盾牌下来 我会保护你"
I can see why people follow you so blindly.
我明白为什么人们这么盲目追随你了
- It's called loyalty. - But only to a point.
-那叫忠诚 -那是有极限的
You need more than that for what I'm trying to do.
要实现我的目的 这还不够
And what would that be?
你的目的是什么
Prevent our extinction.
阻止我们的灭绝
I need to access the main terminal.
我需要进入主终端
Okay.
好吧
I couldn't find any ‭physical notes from Dr. Hall.
我找不到任何霍尔博士的纸质笔记
Tell me someone scanned them into the system.
告诉我有人把它扫描存入系统了吧
Rude.
真粗鲁
I-I already did, ‭and I couldn't find anything.
我已经找过了 但什么都找不到
Nothing?
什么都找不到
We have zero records of his actual research?
我们根本没有他研究的记录
Nothing.
什么都没有
Fitz! Oh, my...
菲兹 天...
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Okay, you don't need to beat yourself
你不需要为此自责
or the computer up over this.
或是揍电脑
Are you okay? Have you even slept?
你没事吧 你休息过吗
During what possible period of time, Daisy?
哪里有时间 黛西
Okay, Fitz, you don't need to carry the weight of the world.
菲兹 你不需要扛着整个世界的重担
We are all here.
我们都在
I mean, even Yo-Yo wants me to set up a security feed in the med bay
悠悠球都让我往医疗站里接入监控信号
so she can watch out for anomalies.
让她能时刻注意异象
What am I missing?
我漏掉了什么
I --
我...
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
We just lost two cameras.
两个摄像头下线了
That's 10 levels below us.
在10层以下呢
Do you think it's another anomaly flare?
你觉得又是异常爆发吗
We know it can reach beyond its origin point.
我们知道它能扩散到原点之外
If we don't contain it soon,
如果我们不赶紧控制住
there won't be any safe levels in the whole base.
整个基地就不会有安全的楼层了
Okay, well, I'll -- I'll go check it out.
好吧 我去看看
We're all doing our part. Just take it easy, okay?
我们都做好自己该做的 冷静点 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Just run possible simulations
运行可能性模拟
to compensate
补偿
for the uneven distribution of...
不规则分布...
Come on, Fitz.
拜托 菲兹
Think!
好好想想
You're on the right track.
你的思路很对
You're not quite there yet.
只是还差点
Oh, no.
No, you cannot be here.
不 你不可能是真的
There's work that needs to be finished.
还有工作要完成
What -- What work?
什么工作
What are you -- ‭What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What you are unwilling to do.
做你不愿意做的事
Wait. What's going on?
等等 出什么事了
More anomalies have begun occurring.
出现了更多异象
Until we get a better handle on the situation,
在我们能控制局面之前
we're moving you to another floor
我们得先把你转移到
out of the line of fire.
安全的楼层
And what's my say in all this?
不需要我的意见吗
I'm not brain-dead. I can speak for myself.
我没有脑死 我可以为自己说话
We think you'll be safer on another floor.
我们认为你去别的楼层会更安全
Stop treating me like a child, Mack.
别再把我当个孩子了 迈克
I'm an agent. Same as both of you.
我是一名特工 和你们俩一样
If things are getting crazier around here,
如果事情失控
then you need me more than ever.
你们会比以往更需要我
I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你们保护我
Don't move.
不许动
This can't be real.
这不可能是真的
Like the astronaut wasn't real?
就像宇航员不是真的
Like the world -- my world --
就像那个世界 我的世界
that you destroyed wasn't real?
被你毁掉的那个世界不是真的
Come on.
拜托
We both know better than that.
我们都清楚不是那样
I'm very real.
我很真实
And I am gonna finish
我要完成
what you started.
你开了头的事
I didn't start anything. That was all you.
那不是我 都是你
Not me. That's not me.
不是我 那不是我
But you and I are the same,
但你和我是一样的
aren't we...Fitz?
不是吗 菲兹
That's what ‭they call you here, isn't it?
他们都这么叫你 对吗
So familiar.
好熟悉
No.
No, 'cause --
不 因为...
No, whatever it is that you're plotting, I'll stop you.
不 不管你在计划什么 我都会阻止你
Come on.
得了
You couldn't stop me if you wanted to.
你就算想也阻止不了我
Plans are already in motion.
计划已经在执行了
No!
Fitz!
菲兹
You can't escape me, Fitz.
你逃不过我 菲兹
We're not finished yet.
我们还没完事呢
Saving humanity --
拯救人类
that's usually my line.
这一般是我的台词
I don't think you understand the forces at play here.
我觉得你还没理解现在的各方力量
My vantage point ‭is much higher than yours.
我的视角比你高许多
What are you trying to save the planet from?
你要拯救地球免遭什么
Why do you need the Gravitonium?
你为什么需要重力鎓
No. I understand you, Agent Coulson.
不 我理解你 科尔森特工
I even admire you a bit.
我甚至有些敬佩你
But I don't trust you yet.
但我还不完全信任你
That feeling is becoming increasingly mutual.
我越来越有相同的感觉了
You're not exactly giving off benevolent vibes here.
你现在可没给人慈悲为怀的感觉
Benevolence is not enough.
慈悲是不够的
Your charisma and empathy is only gonna get you so far.
你的号召力和同理心只够走到这一步
I don't lose sleep at night
我不会因为艰难决定
worrying ‭about the difficult calls.
而辗转难眠
I do what's necessary.
必要的事我一定会做
And, yes, sometimes, people have to die.
是的 有时不得不死人
But I'm willing to pull the trigger.
但我愿意扣动扳机
Are you?
你呢
If the right person's on the other end of the gun.
如果对面的人该死的话
Then let me point it in the right direction.
那就让我把枪口对准该死的人
Let me show you what we are really up against.
让我告诉你我们真正的敌人是谁
Come with me.
跟我走
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't like taking orders from backseat pilots.
我不喜欢听后座驾驶员指挥
But I've always been in the driver's seat.
可我一直在驾驶席上
Oh, come on.
拜托
Do you really think that hacking my phone
你真以为黑我的手机
was some sort of stealthy exploit
做得神不知鬼不觉
I was unaware of?
我浑然不知吗
You underestimate me.
你太小看我了
What is it, Piper?
怎么了 派珀
We tried to pull the sleeping driver out of the car.
我们想把昏迷的驾驶员从车里拉出来
- And? - We couldn't lift him, ma'am.
-怎么了 -我们抬不动他 长官
He's too heavy.
他太重了
An android?
机器人吗
More like a statue.
更像是雕塑
It hasn't moved.
纹丝不动
What is it?
是怎么回事
Get out of the car, Mr. Creel.
下车来 克里尔先生
Agent May.
梅特工
You're working for Hale?
你在给黑尔将军办事
I suggest you listen to what she has to say.
我建议你听听她要说的话
She can be persuasive.
她非常有说服力
Don't beat yourself up.
别太自责了
You did what you were told, gave us the contact numbers --
你听令照办 把联络号码给了我们
the rest is on me.
剩下的是我的错
I acted too fast on the intel.
我太急着行动了
Another trap.
又是个陷阱
Feels like you'd be safer if you just tossed me out of the plane.
我觉得你们直接把我扔下飞机会更安全点
We should at least consider it.
我们应该考虑一下
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
So good to see you again.
再次见到你真好
What the hell happened?
发生什么事了
That robo-assassin burst in and shot Mack.
机器人杀手突然冲进来击中了迈克
Yeah, but I won, though.
是啊 不过我打赢了
Gunshot wound to the leg. No major arteries hit.
腿部中弹 但没有伤及主要动脉
I'm fine.
我没事
I thought you deactivated those things
我以为你把它们带回来之前
before bringing them back.
已经把它们关闭了呢
It's not an anomaly?
不是个异象吗
No, it would have disappeared. That thing is real.
不 不然它会消失的 那玩意是真的
How the hell could that have happened?
怎么会这样
How did he get put back together?
它怎么被拼回去的
It was him.
是他
Him who?
The other.
另一个
The -- The Doc-- The Doctor from -- from the Framework.
那个"框架"里的博士
Leopold.
利奥波德
He's here.
他来了
You didn't really think you'd seen the last of me, did you?
你不会真以为你再也见不到我了吧
I should have known there was more of you out in the wind.
我就该知道你还有更多分身跑掉了
You squash one cockroach,
踩死一只蟑螂
there's bound to be others nearby.
说明附近还有一窝
Although I think you will find
不过你会发现
I do not squash so easily these days.
我现在没那么好踩死了
So much for the "superior humanity" schtick.
不管那套"优越人类"的鬼话咯
I have simply redefined what that means.
我只是将它重新定义了
Parts of me will always be human.
我的一部分永远是人类
But I have gained so much more with this new form.
但我从这种新形态中获得了更多
Strength.
力量
Immortality.
永生
How's that for a cool origin story, bro?
这样的起源故事很酷吧 哥们
So, what?
怎么
You turned over a new leaf?
你已经改过自新了
Or just another Russian infiltrating our democracy?
还是又一个渗透进我们民主的俄罗斯人
Humanity still stands threatened.
人类仍然面临威胁
I will ensure this planet's survival for generations.
我要确保这个星球的长久延续
But Hale is an important part of that.
但黑尔是重要的一环
So you're the one holding her leash?
所以控制她的人是你
You will bring her to me.
你们带她来见我
Or Mr. Creel will blow this lovely plane out of the sky.
不然克里尔先生就炸毁这架飞机
He and I will survive, of course, but...
他跟我当然会幸存 但是...
I am less confident about your chances.
你们就未必了
I'm sorry. This is my fault.
对不起 这是我的错
This is my fault. If I'd just --
是我的错 如果我
If I could have just worked out how to s-shut the rift sooner,
如果我能早点想到要如何关闭裂缝
then -- then my greatest fear wouldn't be...
那我最可怕的恐惧就不会
Who says it's your greatest fear?
谁说它是你最可怕的恐惧
Who cares whose fear it is?
管他是谁的恐惧
What matters is stopping him.
重要的是怎么阻止他
What does he want?
他想要什么
I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道
But you do, Fitz.
你知道的 菲兹
He is you, so just think.
他就是你 好好想想
No, I -- No. I-I don't know.
不 我不知道
You have to try.
你得试试
This is our only lead to gain some insight
这是我们唯一的线索
into -- into what he might be after.
来破解他的企图
He said that he wanted to do what I was unable to do.
他说他想做我做不到的
To finish what was started.
完成我开了头的事
W-What does that mean? What --
那是什么意思
Is he trying to bring back Aida and make her another body?
他是想复活艾达 给她造另一副躯体吗
After Ghost Rider?
被恶灵骑士烧死了
I don't think there's any coming back from that.
应该是不可能复活了吧
That wasn't his only operation in the Framework.
那不是他在框架里唯一干的事
He was also in charge of Inhuman experimentation.
他还负责了异人实验
That's why he sent that Terminator after Yo-Yo.
所以他派那个终结者对悠悠球下手
And that means he's also after...
那么他的目标还有
Daisy.
黛西
Where is she?
她在哪
There was a surveillance shortage on one of the other levels.
其他的层有摄像头下线
- She went to check it out. - Okay, we have to --
-她去查了 -好吧 我们得
we have to lock down the base, close the Doctor in.
我们得关闭基地 把博士关在里面
I'll find her.
我会找到她的
What the hell?
搞什么
There's nothing wrong with you.
你没毛病啊
Okay, wild goose, one. Daisy Johnson, zero.
好 白忙活 1分 黛西·约翰逊 0分
That moral high ground is eroding at your feet.
你脚下的道德制高点在被侵蚀
Utilizing robots built by terrorists?
利用恐怖分子做的机器人
You're standing next to the man responsible for shooting Talbot.
你身旁就是行刺塔伯特的人
Daisy Johnson shot Talbot. I saw the tape.
是黛西·约翰逊开的枪 我看了录像
That was an android. And programmed by him.
那是机器人 他编的程
He's an android programmed by Leopold Fitz.
他是奥波德·菲兹编程的机器人
You want proof?
你想要证据
Let's tear Anton apart, limb by limb.
我们来把安东拆开 肢解他
His electronic parts look
他的电子元件
remarkably like S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech.
看起来非常像神盾科技
- That's not what happened. - What's your proof?
-不是这样的 -你有什么证据
You see how little you control?
看你对局面的控制多弱
Yes, there's much to understand.
是的 有很多你还不理解
But I can help you with that.
但这我能帮你
Coulson, come with me.
科尔森 跟我走
He's not going anywhere.
他哪都不去
I come with you, ‭my people get away unharmed.
我跟你走 我的人可以安全离开
I can agree to that.
这我可以同意
Excuse us.
我们失陪一下
‭You can't be serious, Phil.
你不是认真的吧 菲尔
We've been behind her this entire time.
我们一直落在她后面
If I can get clarity on what we're dealing with,
如果我能搞清楚我们对付的究竟是什么
then all the better.
那不是更好
Oh, and we don't discuss it?
我们都不讨论一下吗
- We know this is a trap, Phil. - ‭Yeah.
-我们知道这是陷阱 菲尔 -嗯
- And it's a really good one, too. - Don't do that.
-而且是个很好的陷阱 -别这样
Not now. Not when you're turning your back on me.
现在不行 别在你背弃我的时候这么做
Turning my back on you?
背弃你
What other way out is there?
我们还有别的出路吗
- This is unavoidable. - It's suicidal.
-这根本不可避免 -这是自杀
Which is now ‭a recurring theme for you.
这现在成了你的循环主题
I'm not airing our dirty laundry
我可不要现在当着
in front of the bad guys right now.
坏人的面把我们的家事抖搂出来
How considerate.
真周到
He's all yours.
他是你的了
Fitz.
菲兹
Oh, come on, Agent Johnson.
得了 约翰逊特工
That's not how you address a Hydra superior.
你就这么跟九头蛇的上司说话吗
What -- What -- What's going on?
怎么回事
- Escape is unlikely. - What?
-你别想逃跑 -什么
Between the restraints and the carisoprodol,
束带加上肌安宁
your energy would be better spent
你最好把精力
making yourself ‭as comfortable as possible.
花在让自己尽量舒服点上
I'm afraid I didn't have too many painkillers.
我恐怕没有多少止疼药
You're not Fitz.
你不是菲兹
You are another anomaly.
你又是一个异象
Where is Fitz? Where's the real Fitz?
菲兹呢 真正的菲兹在哪
Oh, believe me -- you're looking at him.
相信我 我就是
Okay, so, what is this?
好吧 那这是干什么
Uh, is it payback, huh, for the Framework?
报复吗 为了框架的事
I know you like your Inhumans alive
我知道你喜欢把活生生的异人
when you turn them inside out.
折磨到死
My Inhuman work
我的异人工作
not only took threats off the streets...
不仅清除了街头的威胁
deepened their understanding of their powers.
更加深了对他们异能的理解
That's a Nobel Prize speech.
能做诺贝尔奖感言了
My work helps people...
我的工作帮助他人
which is precisely what I'm doing now
我现在也在这么做
by restoring your powers.
办法就是恢复你的异能
What? No.
什么 不要
No. No! No, no.
不不
I've told you. I've told you.
我说了
Try and make yourself as comfortable as possible.
尽量让自己舒服点
No. No, you can't -- No, no, no!
不 你不能 不要
Put it on.
套上
I'll need to scan ‭your hand, too, for weapons.
我还要扫描你的手 检查武器
You know, somehow,
虽然不可思议
this is only the second-worst party invitation I've ever received.
但这只是我收到的第二差的派对邀请
Just put the damn hood on, Coulson.
把头套戴上吧 科尔森
You know me, Carl.
你了解我 卡尔
Whatever lies Hale is selling you --
不管黑尔拿怎样的谎言迷惑了你
Look at how he scrambles to save face.
看他这么慌张地想保留颜面
You're still here.
你还在呢
Speaking of faces,
说到脸
how come your robo-warriors don't have any?
你的机器人战士怎么没有脸
They are merely soldiers.
他们只是战士
Tools for battle.
战斗工具
Interesting.
有意思
'Cause, see, I think, when you lost your partner Aida,
因为 我觉得你失去搭档艾达时
you lost the ability to make convincing LMDs.
也失去了制造类人生化机器人替身的能力
That's why Hale isn't one.
所以黑尔并不是个机器人
And you know what else I think?
知道我还怎么想的吗
You're not the one calling the shots here.
你并不是做主的那个
What happened, bro?
怎么回事 哥们
Hale must have your balls in a vise.
黑尔是把你的蛋蛋夹在老虎钳里了吗
Actually... it's his head in a jar.
其实 是他的脑袋在一个罐子里
Please, don't do this.
别这么做 求你
You know what restoring my powers could do.
你知道恢复我的异能可能造成什么后果
You -- No.
你...不要
Conversely... ‭
恰恰相反
...this rift could be what destroys the world.
这个裂缝可能才是毁灭世界的东西
Your powers could be what save it.
而你的异能能拯救世界
No.
This is the path to destruction.
这是通往毁灭的道路
You...
...are what's needed to compress the Gravitonium
是唯一能压缩重力鎓
and insert it into the device to shut the rift for good.
将其放入装置内 然后永远封闭裂缝的人
My hypothesis has science to back it up.
我的假设有科学的支持
What does yours have?
你的假设呢
Stop!
住手
Fitz?
菲兹
What are you doing to her?
你在对她做什么
How many times do I have to say it?
我还要说多少遍
What needs to be done.
必须得做的事
‭Mack, you need to sit down.
迈克 你该坐下
Take the weight off that leg.
别用那条腿受力
Not a chance.
绝不要
Not when more of those things could be coming after you.
可能还有那玩意来杀你呢
Nothing's going to happen to me.
我不会出事的
You're damn right ‭nothing's gonna happen to you.
你当然不会出事
Not on my watch.
有我在就不会
No, Mack.
不 迈克
Nothing can happen to me.
我不可能出事
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Well, think about it.
想想看
You saw me in the Lighthouse.
你在灯塔看到了我
You know I make it ‭to that point in the future.
你知道我能活到未来的那个时间点
Nothing can happen to me until then.
在此之前 我是不会出事的
You just lost both your arms.
你刚失去了两条胳膊
- That's not nothing. - But I didn't die.
-这不是没事 -但我没死
The future we saw isn't guaranteed.
我们看到的未来不是确定的
We're actively working to make sure it doesn't come true.
我们在努力想办法不让它成真呢
That means you could still die.
那么你就还可能死
I could still lose you.
我还可能失去你
What then?
那怎么办
Well, then, ‭we would have broken the loop.
那我们就一定是打破了循环
Mack. ‭You need to stay off that leg.
迈克 你不能让那条腿使劲
I tried to tell him.
我也跟他说了
Well, you just don't want to re-aggravate that...injury.
别让伤势变得更重了
Have Fitz or Daisy checked in yet?
菲兹或黛西联络你们了吗
No, he's still out there, looking for her.
没有 他还在外面找她呢
Stay with her.
陪着她
Ev-- Everything -- Everything's gonna be fine, Daisy, okay?
不会有事的 黛西 好吗
It will be if you let me finish.
如果你让我做完就会没事了
You are a monster.
你是个禽兽
You programmed those robots to attack Yo-Yo,
你编程了机器人袭击悠悠球
and now you've got Daisy lying on an operating table.
现在你又把黛西放在了手术台上
If the robot attacked,
如果机器人袭击了
it must be because it was provoked.
那肯定是遭遇了挑衅
I simply programmed it
我只是编程它
to keep Mack and the others at bay
拖住迈克和其他人
while I set to work ‭removing Daisy's inhibitor.
我好趁机移除黛西的抑制器
What?
什么
Well, her powers are the missing key
她的异能是控制
to manipulating the Gravitonium.
重力鎓的缺失关键
What's going on?
怎么回事
They're -- They're -- Wait. Stop.
那是...等等 停下
Just stop, stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下
You know that I'm right.
你知道我说得对
No. No.
Because -- Because -- Because -- Because I'll --
因为 我...
You'll what?
你怎么
Look at you.
看看你
You are weak!
你 真 软弱
But together, we can fix it.
但我们联手 就能解决
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
No. No.
Finish what we started.
完成我们开了头的事
No!
Fitz!
菲兹
Simmons...help me...
西蒙斯 救我
Put the scalpel down.
把手术刀放下
Fitz...
菲兹
What?
什么
It's not me.
不是我
It's not me -- it's...
不是我 是...
He w-- He was -- He was right here.
他...刚刚就在这儿的
He was right --
他刚刚...
What is happening?
怎么回事
Fitz...
菲兹
it wasn't an anomaly.
那不是异象
It was you.
是你
Programming the robots.
编程了机器人
Keeping everyone else occupied.
给所有人找事做
I couldn't find any physical notes from Dr. Hall.
我找不到任何霍尔博士的纸质笔记
摄像头 关闭
We just lost two cameras.
两个摄像头下线了
That's 10 levels below us.
在10层以下呢
To isolate Daisy.
好让黛西落单
All part of his...plan.
这都是他的计划
Of my plan.
我的计划
Hey, look at me.
看着我
We can work all of this out.
我们可以解决这一切的
- You just need to let Daisy go. - No.
-你得放了黛西 -不
There's no turning back.
不能回头了
Of course there is.
当然可以的
He planned for that, too.
他对此也有所准备
You would point a gun at me?
你居然拿枪指着我
The Doctor would.
博士会那么做
He programmed it to make sure I'd go through with it.
他编程了机器人好逼我完成手术
He didn't want to hurt you.
他并不想伤害你
Just like he didn't want to hurt Mack.
他也不想伤害迈克
But it's just --
但是
I wouldn't have done any of this
如果我不是相信这能成功
if I didn't believe it was going to work.
我也不会这么做
You don't know it's going to work.
你不能确定这会成功
The science is sound.
从理论上讲没问题
There are always risks involved.
风险总是会有的
You know that, Jemma.
这你清楚的 珍玛
You're right, but...
你说得对 但是
potentially paralyzing Daisy or destroying the world
可能害黛西瘫痪或毁灭世界
are two massive risks, Fitz.
这两个风险太大了 菲兹
Let's hope that that doesn't happen.
那就希望不会如此吧
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不
Fitz, Fitz, Fitz! No, please.
菲兹 不要 求你
Please, Fitz. Fitz, I am begging you.
不要 菲兹 我求你了
Please, ‭you do not want to do this.
求你 你不想这么做的
No...I don't.
是啊 我不想
- But I have to. - No, no, no, no.
-但我必须做 -不
No, no, no, no!
不要
I will --
我...
I will never forgive you.
我绝不会原谅你
I suspect you won't be the only one.
我猜不止你一个会这么想
The adrenaline will help jump-start your powers.
肾上腺素能激活你的异能
Here's what you need to do.
接下来你这么做
You need to compress the Gravitonium down as much as possible.
尽可能地压缩重力鎓
Then carefully guide it over
然后小心地把它引过去
and insert it into the sphere.
放入球体中央
How long ‭have you been seeing him?
你能看到他有多久了
My mind's been through a lot.
我的头脑经历了很多
Been hearing him for a while now.
能听到他有好一阵了
Since we left the Framework.
自从我们离开框架之后
Only just started seeing him.
但看到他是才开始的
It's your injury acting up.
是你的旧伤复发了
You used to see me, too, when I wasn't there.
你以前也曾看到不存在的我
You were my conscience.
你是我的良心
Then what was he?
那他是什么
You had a psychic split.
你精神分裂了
But that dark persona, that's not you.
但那个黑暗人格 那不是你
It is me.
是我
It's not an apparition.
那不是幽灵
It's not some evil doppelganger.
不是邪恶二重身
It...was...me.
那 是 我
How are Daisy and Mack?
黛西和迈克怎么样了
You have to talk to them.
你得跟他们谈谈
They can come to forgive you if you just explain --
如果你肯解释 他们慢慢会原谅你的
I don't deserve forgiveness, Jemma.
我不配得到原谅 珍玛
Just like you don't deserve me?
你也不配拥有我吗
Mack's injured.
迈克受伤了
Daisy's traumatized.
黛西受了创伤
Do you know what the worst part about all of this is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
I still believe that it was the right thing to do.
我依然相信这是正确的事
And you're right.
你是对的
It's such a...confusing gray area.
这是个让人不解的灰色区域
But if we are going to change the timeline,
但如果我们想改变时间线
we have to do things differently.
我们必须做点不一样的事
Make harder choices.
做出更艰难的选择
What does that make us?
那我们成了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I really don't know where we go from here.
我真不知我们之后会怎样
I don't know really what to say.
我不知道该说什么
That's a first.
那真是头一遭
I guess I don't ‭have to ask how you're doing.
看来我不用问你怎么样了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You didn't deserve that.
我不该那么说你
You're a victim in all of this, too.
你也是整件事的受害者
I just don't --
我真的
I don't really know how to process it.
不知道该怎么想
He's losing himself.
他在迷失自己
I feel like I'm losing him, too.
我觉得我也要失去他了
You haven't lost him.
你还没失去他呢
You know him better than he even knows himself.
你比他自己更了解他
He's complicated.
他很复杂
And he's stubborn.
也很固执
Yes.
是啊
That's why you let him win arguments sometimes, right?
所以有时候你会在争吵时让他赢
He can be a real baby when he's sick,
他生病时会很粘人
so that's why you got to take care of him.
所以你得照顾他
And he's always got the weight of the world on his shoulders.
而且他总是扛着整个世界的重担
That's why he needs you there to help lighten the load.
所以他需要你帮他减轻负担
Oh, and he loves his prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches
而且他还特别喜欢只有你能做好的
that no one can make right except you.
意式熏火腿芝士三明治
How could you possibly know all those things?
你怎么可能知道这些事
Because my mom used to tell me about her parents all the time.
因为我妈妈以前常跟我讲她的父母
She always spoke about her dad
她每次说起她爸爸时
with so much love ‭and admiration on her face.
脸上总是充满了爱和崇敬
Said that he was the best man she ever knew.
说他是她所认识的最好的男人
So I know that you can help Fitz.
所以我知道你能帮助菲兹
And I know that you two are gonna be okay
我知道你俩会没事的
because...the steps you take don't need to be big...
因为 你迈出的步伐不非得很大
...they just need to take you in the right direction.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
W--
什么...
You're our grandson?
你是我们的外孙
Apologies for the delay.
抱歉耽搁了
Still empty-handed.
依然空手而来
You see how your lack of results
你知道你的缺乏成果
could be construed as ineptitude.
可以被视为不称职吧
If you thought less of me, I wouldn't be here.
如果你真认为我不称职 我也不会在这儿了
You're here because the Confederacy allows it.
你在这儿 是联盟允许你
You want a seat at the table,
你想得到桌前的一席位置
you must prove you are deserving of it.
你必须证明你有这个资格
I've secured what I believe to be the final piece.
我已经找到了我相信是最后的一块
It's all within reach.
已经唾手可得
Always said prior to failure.
这话往往是失败的先兆
No, I'd die before that happened.
不 我宁死也不会失败
Well, before you do that,
你死之前
there's a tradition within the Confederacy.
联盟有个传统
If one faces failure, you drink the Odium.
当失败不可避免 要喝下决战酒
Fight your last in a wave of savage glory.
以狂暴的荣耀死战到底
But if your resolve is as strong as you claim,
但如果你的决心真如你说的那般坚定
you'll have no need of it.
你就不需要它了
I hope fortune turns your way.
希望幸运会垂青你
And, of course...
当然还有
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁