Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
We have to live with the choices we make.
我们得承担自己做出的选择
And how I have to make mine.
现在我也得做出我的选择
Yo-Yo saw herself in the Lighthouse,
悠悠球在灯塔里见到了自己
so she thinks she can't be killed.
所以她认为自己死不了
You're our grandson.
你是我们的外孙
His very existence proves that
他的存在证明了
you and I make it to the Lighthouse.
你我活到了灯塔
Do you see what this means?
你明白这意味着什么吗
It means you and I are invincible.
这意味着你我是不可阻挡的
You are not leaving this room.
你别想离开这个房间
I come with you, my people get away unharmed.
我跟你走 我的人可以安全离开
I can agree to that.
这我可以同意
You want to bring Robin out of hiding
你想把萝宾找出来
and risk her getting hurt?
冒她受到伤害的险吗
Our leader is missing. We have to get him back.
我们的领袖不见了 我们得把他找回来
Well, we know that Hale went after Gravitonium,
我们知道黑尔想得到重力鎓
so I think she's trying to build a weapon.
我觉得她是想制造一件武器
It's a particle-infusion chamber.
是一个粒子注入舱
If the idea is to put your ninja daughter into that,
如果你是想把你的忍者女儿放进那个舱里
this is gonna be a long conversation.
那我们得争论很久了
I'm wondering if your Daisy Johnson is a better fit.
我在想或许你的黛西·约翰逊会更合适
She would be worthy of Whitehall's code name for the project --
她可以配得上怀特霍尔给项目起的代号
Destroyer of Worlds.
世界毁灭者
You're making a huge mistake!
这是个天大的错误
I know you're bummed the whole team-up thing
我知道你在为无法实现联手
But it still seems kind of petty,
但这也太小气了吧
taking away my cot...
拿走我的床
and my Cap'n Crunch.
和我的松脆船长
That last one really hurt.
最后一个真是不能忍
And you're gonna destroy the Earth, so...
而且你会毁灭地球 所以
I told you we'd get Coulson.
我说了我们会抓到科尔森
And he'll pay for General Talbot
等他交出了异人
after he's turned over his Inhumans.
他会为塔伯特准将的事付出代价
I know you enjoy it,
我知道你很喜欢
the feel of a new material.
接触新材料的感觉
I've been looking forward to this one.
我很期待这一个
The question is, what do you want me to do with it?
问题是 你想让我怎么做
Whitehall, Strucker, even Talbot --
怀特霍尔 斯特拉克 甚至是塔伯特
they all wanted your compliance.
他们都要你服从
I'm offering transformation.
而我在向你提供转化的机会
Show us what you can do.
让我们看看你的能耐
Why hand him this?
为什么把这个交给他
Talbot already gave up the location of the chamber.
塔伯特已经透露了舱的位置
Yes, and we're waiting for Strucker
是的 我们在等斯特拉克
to show us how to put it together.
教我们如何把它组装好
His father never made it easy
他父亲向来让人
for someone to steal his work.
不好窃取他的成果
- But Creel -- - Creel will give us answers.
-但克里尔 -克里尔能给我们答案
No one understood Gravitonium except for Ian Quinn,
除了伊恩·奎恩没人懂重力鎓
and he's been in hiding for years.
而他已经藏匿多年了
But if Creel touches it --
但如果克里尔触碰了它
Yes, he'll help us understand what we're dealing with here.
是的 他会帮我们了解这究竟是什么东西
Before you give it to me.
然后你会把它给我
I don't want to infuse your cells
我不想将我们
with something we know nothing about.
毫不了解的东西注入你细胞里
So then why not talk to Coulson about it?
那为什么不去问科尔森
He has experience with it.
他对此有经验
And I think after two days in isolation,
我想经过两天的单独监禁
maybe an olive branch --
或许伸出橄榄枝
We've done the olive branch.
我们递过橄榄枝了
We stick the screws to him now.
现在要对他采取强硬手段
A week without sleep and food,
一周不吃不睡
we'll see what he has to say.
再看看他有什么要说的
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 盐湖嗨爪凉 Silence *PiPi*
时间轴 念念 Avis 西查 后期 饿得慌 翻|校|监 草草
What did you feel?
你有什么感觉
Wow. Hey, Simmons was right.
西蒙斯是对的
She said you might become stronger than before,
她说你也许会变得比以前更强
but you're murdering that heavy bag.
但你要把那个沙包打死了
Feels good to not be laying on a bed for once.
终于不用一直躺着感觉真好
Yeah, well, maybe -- Unh!
也许吧
Maybe don't push too hard, though.
但也别太勉强了
We just put those things on you.
我们才刚给你装上
I'm just getting used to them.
我只是在习惯
Look, I know you like to do things fast,
我知道你喜欢速战速决
but you don't know your strength yet.
但你还不了解自己的力量
So maybe a little caution couldn't hurt for a change.
这次不妨就谨慎点
I know that speech by heart.
你这番话我都能背下来了
Well, you're the one talking about how you're indestructible
是你一直在说自己坚不可摧
and saying you can't die.
有不死之身
How was I supposed to take that?
这让我怎么想
I guess it was just, uh...
那大概只是
the pain medication talking.
止痛药害我说胡话
Well, you can at least hydrate.
至少喝点水
Okay, Pacquiao?
好不好 拳击冠军帕奎奥
And later on, I can run a diagnostic on those arms.
过后我帮你诊断一下义肢
What? Don't look at me like that.
怎么 别那么看我
What, I'm not babying you. I'm a mechanic.
我这不是保护过度 我是机械师
A well-oiled machine needs oil.
想让机器运转良好 就需要上油
None of you looks like me.
你长得一点都不像我
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Grandpappy.
我不知道该说什么 姥爷
I guess your daughter found a real man.
看来你女儿找了个真汉子
Why couldn't it be Flint?
为什么不是弗林特
Well, that's a lovely sentiment.
这真是感人
That's almost as loving as when you had a robot...
跟你让机器人拿枪指着我的头
point a gun to my head.
一样有爱
I didn't want to hurt anybody.
我没想伤害任何人
It's fine. It's the first move you made
没事的 那是你第一次
that actually made me respect you a little bit.
让我对你稍微起了点敬意
It's my kind of move.
我也会做出这种事
And this place, 80 years from now,
八十年后在这里
I'd survived on moves like that.
我能凭类似的举动活下来
'Cause it was kill or be killed.
不是杀人就是被杀
I know Johnson's still mad at me
我知道约翰逊还在气我
about the whole "selling her into slavery" thing,
"把她当成奴隶卖掉"的事
but you got to play the long game,
但你得把眼光放长远
or else the whole world is gonna be a vacancy, right?
不然整个世界都会变成空位 对不对
And you say you don't see the resemblance?
你还说你看不出相似之处
Okay. Well, quality time was fun, but I'm late.
好了 亲情时刻很有趣 但我要迟到了
I don't know if you noticed, but...
不知道你注意到没 但是
ever since she's been in charge,
自从黛西成了负责人
Daisy's kind of a hard-ass.
她就变得好强硬
Can I pick your brain for a minute?
能不能请教一下
That's a weird saying.
这么说好奇怪
I was hoping you could tell me more about our future.
我想让你再多告诉我一些我们未来的事
I mean, you saw it -- it sucked.
你亲眼看见了 糟透了
No, I mean Fitz and me.
不 是菲兹和我
Do you recall any evidence of major injury,
你记得有什么受过重伤的迹象
any noticeable scarring, perhaps?
或显眼的伤疤吗
I don't remember you guys at all.
我根本不记得你们
I didn't even know your real names.
连你们真名叫什么都不知道
Everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. changed them
神盾局成员被追捕时
when they were getting hunted down.
都改名换姓了
I just knew you as Nana and Bobo.
我只知道你们是姥姥和姥爷
But you guys made it to the Lighthouse.
但你们活到了灯塔
Mom talked about you a lot
妈妈总提你们
but never mentioned any health stuff.
但从来没说过关于健康方面的
I'm pretty sure you were tiptop.
你们应该是健康得很
You remind me of her.
我让我想起她
If you want, I could tell you stories about what you --
要是你想 我可以给你讲讲
I think it's best not to know too much.
还是别知道太多比较好
It's enough to know Fitz and I live long enough to create her.
知道我和菲兹能活到造出她就足够了
Yeah, well, you certainly will,
是啊 你们肯定会的
as long as you guys...
只要你们
But anyway, I-I don't know how much longer I'm gonna make it
但我要是不赶紧走的话
if I don't get a move on, because...
怕是活不了多久了 因为
I don't know if you noticed,
我不知道你注意到没
but ever since she's been in charge,
自从黛西成了负责人
Daisy has really just become a hard-ass.
她就变得好强硬
You sure about this?
你确定吗
I understand the risk of taking her out of hiding,
我知道带萝宾离开藏身处有风险
but Robin is our best shot at finding Coulson.
但她是我们找到科尔森的最佳机会
I have to talk to her.
我得跟她谈谈
And look, I -- I get that you're afraid to see her again,
我明白你害怕再见到她
but she's the most powerful tool we have.
但她是我们最有力的工具
Sorry I'm -- I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was just -- just getting all my gear together,
我刚刚在收拾东西
but I'm ready to go. Geared up. Mission-ready.
我已经准备好了 一切就绪 整装待发
I'll just go ahead and get to the command center.
我先去指挥中心了
- Was he late? - I have no idea.
-他迟到了吗 -我不知道
I was hoping to have another word with you about Fitz.
我想再跟你谈谈菲兹的事
We can't have that conversation again, Simmons.
不能再谈这个了 西蒙斯
Yes, well, Robin may have answers,
好吧 萝宾可能有答案
but she may not,
但她也可能不知道
whereas Fitz has a concrete lead on a Hydra weapon.
而菲兹有九头蛇武器的可靠线索
We get to that first, we get to Hale.
我们先找到那武器 就找到了黑尔
That could lead to Coulson and --
也许就能找到科尔森
You should be worried about that.
你应该更担心他的病情
Look, you can compile his intel,
你可以整理一下他的情报
and we will review it when we get back.
等我们回来再看
But right now, Zephyr One is leaving.
但现在 和风一号要走了
And, Simmons, Mack is in charge when I'm gone,
还有 西蒙斯 我不在的时候迈克负责
and he's under strict orders Fitz stays locked up.
我给他下了严格命令 不能放出菲兹
I understand what you're saying.
我听到了
You might want to dial it back.
是不是别那么强硬
- I think she's wrong. - You made that perfectly clear.
-我觉得她错了 -你表达得很清楚
But you're leading us now,
但你现在是领导
and it's new to everyone, not just you.
大家都不习惯 不只是你
I'm just leading us to Coulson. Then he can have his job back.
我只想带我们找到科尔森 让他恢复原职
Daisy won't listen. I think it's time we try a new approach.
黛西不肯听 我觉得我们该试个新方法了
To what? Why'd you drag me here?
什么新方法 为什么拉我过来
Because I've realized we have to think differently.
因为我意识到我们得换个思路
Fitz started to, and he's paying for it.
菲兹就换了个思路 现在他付出了代价
But you can't deny it worked.
但你无法否认那确实有用
Mack said you believe you can't die.
迈克说你觉得自己不会死
I know it sounds crazy, Jemma --
我知道这听起来很疯狂 珍玛
I don't think it's crazy.
我不觉得这很疯狂
I believe it's true.
我觉得这是事实
I'm glad someone understands.
我很高兴有人能理解
I don't just mean you.
不只是你
You guys didn't see yourselves in the future.
你们没有在未来看到自己
No. Deke is our proof.
对 但迪克是我们的证据
- Deke... - Is our grandson.
-迪克 -是我们的外孙
- Thank you. - No, no, it's really quite sweet.
-谢谢 -不 这其实挺好的
Well, it makes as much sense as anything else.
这不比其他的事更疯狂了
So we're the invincible three, huh?
那我们是无敌三人组了
Daisy's taking a long shot to find where Hale is keeping Coulson,
黛西找黑尔把科尔森藏在哪的办法成功几率太小
but we have something concrete
但我们有确凿的线索
that can get us one step ahead of her.
可以让我们比她快一步
Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium,
黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器
probably in a location
它可能在一个
that Malick turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
马利克供给了神盾局的地方
That sounds bad. I'm in.
听起来不妙 我加入
So we go to these places and knock down doors?
我们是要去那里破门而入吗
I can knock down doors now.
我现在可是能破门了
I can't go anywhere.
我哪都不能去
I know you feel like you're battling something inside you,
我知道你觉得你在和心魔斗争
Because I'm going to get you out.
因为我要把你弄出来
And we're going to go after this thing.
我们要一起去追查这个线索
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等等 等等
We have a problem.
我们有个问题
Mack -- he's the only one that can open Fitz's cell now.
迈克 他现在是唯一能打开菲兹牢门的人
He won't want to, Jemma.
他不会想开门的 珍玛
It's far too powerful for you, for him.
这元素对你们 对他而言太过强大
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
It won't leave my head.
它在我脑子里挥之不去
Whatever's in there, I can't control it.
无论那里面是什么 我无法控制它
I think this is more about what's happening inside you.
我觉得这更多是因为你的心绪
What are you talking about?
你这什么意思
You and I are a creation of the old Hydra.
你我都是老九头蛇的产物
That was destroyed.
那已经被毁灭了
When the thing we identify with most falls apart,
当我们最认可的东西分崩瓦解
we lose our footing.
我们失去了自己的根基
We don't know what our next step is.
我们不知道自己的下一步是什么
I didn't choose to be created by them.
我被他们变成这样可不是自己的选择
But you get to choose now.
但你现在可以选择了
That's not what this feels like.
现在感觉可不是这样
That's what you want.
这是你想要的
We're going to conduct another test soon.
我们很快会再进行一次测试
Whether you take that next step is up to you.
是否迈出下一步就取决于你了
Just try to get comfortable, and...
尽量坐舒服点
we'll take off in a few minutes.
几分钟后就起飞了
It's nice to see Mr. Fitz got you all back.
很高兴菲兹先生把你们全救回来了
It's good to see you guys, too.
我也很高兴见到你们
I-I'm -- I'm sorry to take you out of hiding.
对不起 带你们离开藏身处
I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't...
如果不是万分要紧
really important.
我不会这么做的
Let's get you into a seat, honey.
先给你找个地方坐吧 亲爱的
She hasn't been doing well --
她的情况不太好
for a couple weeks.
已经好几周了
She isn't speaking to me.
她不和我说话
She isn't drawing pictures.
也不画画
I don't know what she's seeing.
我不知道她看到了什么
Whatever it is, it's overwhelming her.
无论是什么 让她难以承受
I understand that feeling.
我明白那种感觉
Maybe I can find out what's on her mind.
也许我可以搞清楚她脑子里在想什么
Uh, take these to be translated.
拿这些去翻译
I don't speak German.
我不会说德语
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Well, do these have the answer we're looking for
这里面有我们寻找的答案
or just more musings from a Hydra has-been?
还又是一个过气九头蛇的零碎想法
My father kept everything separate.
我父亲把所有东西都分开记录
There's no single journal
没有留下任何单本日记
that explains how the chamber works.
解释舱的运作方式
A-Assembly, the mechanics, the infusion process...
组装 机械结构以及注入过程
So then, we're still missing something.
所以我们还是少了些什么
I am trying to re-create these as fast as I can,
我已经在尽快重现这些数据了
to understand it all.
好明白这一切
We may be running out of time.
我们也许没时间了
My mother just gave Creel the Gravitonium --
我母亲刚刚把重力鎓交给了克里尔
a new toy for him to play with.
一件供他把玩的新玩具
What, is he the -- the test subject?
什么 他是测试对象吗
That's what she says, but...
她是这么说的 但是
she's up to something, and I can feel it.
她在计划什么 我能感觉得到
She wanted to join forces with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
她想要和神盾局联手
with Daisy Johnson.
和黛西·约翰逊联手
The Gravitonium is meant for you.
重力鎓是为你而准备的
She can't make him into the --
她不能让他成为
The Destroyer of Worlds?
世界毁灭者吗
I've worked myself to the bone,
我付出了一切
trained my whole life to become this.
毕生为此训练自己
I'll get you there.
我会帮你做到
I just -- I need to think.
我只是 需要想想
Zephyr One, we're en route to you.
和风一号 我们这就去汇合
- Five minutes out. - Copy that.
-五分钟后到 -收到
You have the cargo onboard?
人在飞机上吗
It's okay if you don't want to talk.
如果你不想说话也没关系
You saw something frightening.
你看到了一些可怕的事
It's okay if you're feeling scared.
如果你感到害怕也没关系
I was scared of my powers, too.
我也曾惧怕自己的能力
control it, I couldn't escape it.
无法控制它 无法逃避它
But it -- it'll get better.
但是 一切都会好起来的
I wouldn't ask you
我不会强迫你
to think about anything you don't want to.
去想你不愿想的事情
But my friend, Phillip J. Coulson...
但是我的朋友菲利普·J·科尔森
he's the one who helped me get better.
就是他让我好起来的
And right now, he's lost.
而现在 他失踪了
I need to find him.
我需要找到他
Robin, can you help me find him?
萝宾 你能帮我找到他吗
Structure looks good.
结构看起来完好
Hydraulics are okay.
液压系统没问题
I guess you didn't do any damage with all that punching.
看来你的拳击练习没有造成什么损伤
Yeah, these things are pretty tough.
嗯 这东西挺耐用的
Well, if the arm fits...
如果手臂合适的话
So you're making arm jokes now?
你现在要开手臂玩笑了吗
I thought those were off-limits.
我以为这种玩笑是不能开的
All right, it'll be the first and last.
好吧 这是第一次也是最后一次
I'm just glad to see that these are...
我只是很高兴这玩意...
...are in good shape.
情况不错
I'd like to do more than...
我想做更多 不止是
work out and get check-ups.
锻炼和体检
I want you to let Fitz out of his cell.
我希望你把菲兹放出来
Because he knows about a weapon that General Hale wants
因为他知道一种黑尔将军想要的
that uses gravity, and we need to get it first.
使用重力的武器 而我们得先拿到它
You know what Fitz did.
你知道菲兹做了什么
Take it up with Coulson when we get him back.
等找回了科尔森 去跟他说吧
And what if we can't wait for that, Mack?
如果我们等不到他回来怎么办 迈克
Maybe it's time for others to step up.
或许该让其他人担当重任了
I saw myself alive in the future.
我看见自己活到未来了
I want to use that to help --
我想用这个来帮忙
Damn it, Elena! That doesn't make you bulletproof.
该死的 埃琳娜 那不代表你刀枪不入
I thought you let go of that.
我以为你已经放下那个了
There are things I can't let go of --
有些事我放不下
things I learned in the future about this team,
我在未来了解到的 关于这个团队
about Coulson, about you.
关于科尔森和你的事
I don't want to hear about the future!
我不想听未来的事
Look, all I know is,
我只知道
right here, right now, you're in front of me.
此时此处 你就在我面前
You can't protect me forever, Mack.
你不能永远保护我 迈克
Did you ever stop to think maybe you're alive in the future
你有没有想过 也许你活到了未来
Fitz stays where he is.
菲兹不能出来
I see the future, Mr. Coulson.
我预见了未来 科尔森先生
You can tell the General there's nothing you can do
你可以跟将军说 你们别想
to make me join her evil league of evil.
强迫我加入她的邪恶联盟
I'm not her messenger boy.
我不是来替她送信的
You don't look so great, Carl.
你看上去不太好 卡尔
If you're messing with that stuff, believe me,
如果你动了那玩意 相信我
you don't want to be the guinea pig in Hale's experiment.
你可不想做黑尔实验的小白鼠
S.H.I.E.L.D. is just as guilty of the same thing --
神盾局也同样有罪
experimentation without thought of consequence.
只做实验 不考虑后果
S.H.I.E.L.D. may not be perfect,
神盾局虽不完美
but we'd never do what Hale did to Talbot.
但我们绝不会像黑尔那样对待塔伯特
I thought he was your friend.
他不是你的朋友吗
Talbot is Hale's prisoner, too.
塔伯特也被黑尔囚禁了
- She broke him. - No.
-她击溃了他 -不
She said she was getting him care no one else could.
她说她为他提供了别人提供不了的照顾
That's a touching story.
真是感人的故事
And I should believe you instead?
难道我该相信你吗
You don't have to believe me because every few minutes,
你不非得相信我 因为每隔几分钟
a mech guard comes to check on that door,
一个机械警卫会来查门
and it's been a few minutes.
现在已经过了几分钟了
You have a choice to make, Carl.
你要做出选择 卡尔
Let's see if your story checks out.
看看你的说法能否证实
If it doesn't, I'll do the same to you.
如果不能 我也会这么对你
She still won't talk with me.
她还是不肯跟我说话
I thought I'd have until she was 13
我以为至少要到她13岁
before she completely tuned me out.
才会彻底把我屏蔽掉呢
I'm sorry we're not able to help.
很抱歉我们帮不上忙
Please, do not apologize.
别道歉
This -- This cannot be easy for you.
这对你肯定很不容易
She can see the future,
她可以看到未来
and I don't even have the power to know what she's feeling.
而我却无法了解她的感受
At least when she would draw,
至少她肯画画时
I'd have a window into her world.
我还能窥见她的世界
Do you remember what her last drawing was?
你记得她最后画的是什么吗
Do you know what it means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
I told you Flint would get you back.
我就说弗林特能帮你回来
This base is a labyrinth.
这基地就像个迷宫
Is this the right place?
这里对吗
It's the only wing Hale made off-limits.
只有这一翼黑尔说是禁入的
Maybe there's a reason for that.
或许这是有原因的
And you can open these doors?
你可以打开这些门吗
Yeah. Just need to know which one Talbot's in.
嗯 但我们得知道塔伯特在哪里
If what you said is true --
如果你说的是真的
Straighten up and fly right, Hammond!
给我收拾收拾 哈蒙德
You look like a damn hobo!
你活像个流浪汉
Pretty sure that's our man.
那应该就是他了
You are in violation --
你违反了
major violation of dress code 36-2903.
你严重违反了着装要求36-2903
You sneak up on a man like that, that's not right.
你怎么能这么偷偷接近我 那可不好
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Coulson, what the hell is Carl doing here?
科尔森 卡尔怎么在这儿
He can explain it to you later.
他可以回头跟你解释
- Are you okay to travel? - Oh, no, I'm not in the best shape.
-你可以走吗 -我现在状态不太好
If your robot hadn't have shot him in the head.
都是你的机器人打了他的脑袋
If you still want to buy Hale's story about that, too, fine.
如果你还想相信黑尔对此的说法 好啊
But can we agree this man needs to get out of here?
但我们只至少可以认同得带他离开这儿吧
I'd like to get back and see my wife and child.
我想回去见我的妻儿
Yeah, let's get going.
嗯 我们走吧
Okay, Glenn, come on.
好了 格伦 走吧
- Come on. - Hey, you quit it! Quit being so handsy!
-走吧 -停下 别动手动脚的
Glenn, I know we're under a bit of strain here,
格伦 我知道你很紧张
but I'm gonna need you to use your inside voice.
但我需要你用你的内心声音
- This is my inside voice! - Okay.
-这就是我的内心声音 -好吧
Then your softer inside voice.
那用轻点的内心声音
Elena, you know I don't like surprises.
埃琳娜 你知道我不喜欢惊喜
Where you taking me?
你带我去哪
If I can't convince you, someone else will.
如果我不能说服你 那就让别人来
What the hell is this?
这是干什么
The test of a hypothesis.
对假设的测试
If that hypothesis is true,
如果那个假设是真的
you'll see that you should let Fitz out.
你就会明白你该把菲兹放出来
I already gave you my answer on that.
我已经把这事说得很明白了
Yeah, but we want you to reconsider with all the facts,
嗯 但我们希望你掌握全部事实再做考虑
so I'm going to prove that I can't be killed.
所以我要证明 我是死不了的
What, you, too, Simmons?
你也这样 西蒙斯
Do you know how all this sounds?
你知道这听起来像什么吗
No, sounds like you're detached from reality.
不 听上去像是你看不清现实了
Don't look at me. I don't know what she's doing.
别看我 我不知道她想干什么
Well, what's an experiment without a little skepticism?
没有怀疑就不叫实验了嘛
So, each of these beakers contain a liquid.
每一个杯子里都有一种液体
Three of them contain water,
三杯里是水
the fourth holds a phosphoric-acid compound
第四杯里是磷酸化合物
used in the hydraulics of Yo-Yo's arms --
是悠悠球手臂里的液压液
One sip will make you sick.
一口就足以致病
I mean, this much will surely kill you.
这么多的绝对能致命
What the hell? Jemma...
干什么 珍玛
- No. - Yes, Fitz.
-不 -没错 菲兹
I wouldn't be doing this if the science wasn't sound.
如果不是科学上没问题 我也不会这么做的
So, without knowing which is which,
在不知道哪个是哪个的情况下
I will drink three of them, and since I can't be killed,
我要喝下三杯 因为我不会死
I will happen to consume the three that just hold water.
我肯定会刚巧喝下三杯装着水的
Are you kidding -- Simmons.
开玩笑吗 西蒙斯
- He's right. Jemma, J-- - Don't. Don't.
-他说得对 珍玛 -别
Simmons -- Simmons, I need you to stop right now!
西蒙斯 马上停下
I will now drink the last one.
我现在要喝最后一杯了
And it will be water.
肯定还是水
You would shoot me just to keep me from dying?
你要开枪打我 好让我不会死吗
No, I-I'll wound you to stop this madness.
我要打伤你 阻止你发疯
I don't think you will.
我觉得你不会的
Please, Simmons, please don't.
西蒙斯 求你 别
Simmons! Fitz! Fitz, what do I do?!
西蒙斯 菲兹 我怎么办
She needs some alkaloid phosphate
她需要生物碱磷酸盐
to counteract the toxicity!
来抵消毒素
- Where do I find that?! - I know where it is! Let me out!
-我去哪找 -我知道在哪 放我出去
Please. Let him out!
求你 放他出来
Elena, open the door!
埃琳娜 开门
Now! Open the door!
快点 开门
Open the door now! Ele--
马上开门 埃琳
A heads-up would've been nice.
不能提示一下吗
Compliments on the performance, Dame Judi Dench.
表演真出色 朱迪·丹奇女爵
That's the longest you ever kept a lie going.
这是你最长的一个谎话了
It wasn't all a lie, Fitz.
并不全是谎言 菲兹
I might've chosen that one.
我也可能选这个
Because we are invincible.
因为我们是不可阻挡的
And crazy...apparently.
而且还疯了
I know you don't understand.
我知道你不能理解
But I'm doing this to keep you safe.
但我这么做是为了保护你
I don't understand.
我不能理解
If, for some reason, I don't come back, it means --
如果不管为何 我没能回来 那么
We've broken the time loop.
我们就打破了时间循环
You know my feelings on that -- it can't be broken.
你知道我对此的看法 它无法被打破
Is that what you'd tell our daughter,
你就要这么跟我们女儿说吗
that her world can't be changed?
她的世界无法改变
Maybe, don't know. Haven't met her yet...
或许吧 我不知道 还没见过她呢
Oh, for goodness sake.
天呐
- ...so maybe when I clear up - Guys, guys!
-或许等我... -行了
You argue on the way.
路上再吵吧
But if you really believe that, Fitz,
但如果你真那么想 菲兹
then it means we're in no danger --
那我们就毫无危险了
Lo siento, lo siento.
抱歉 抱歉
used to my fingers.
习惯我的手指
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴有你在
Is this why you had stopped drawing before?
你是因为这个才停止画画了吗
Because of what it shows?
因为它表现的画面
We are going to try to make sure
我们要努力确保
that this future never happens, okay?
这个未来 不会到来
And to do that, we have to find --
为此 我们得找到
Phillip J. Coulson.
菲利普·J·科尔森
He can put all the pieces together.
他可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起
But he's lost, and...
但他现在不见了
I'm lost without him.
没有他我也迷失了
That's why you need each other so much.
所以你们非常需要彼此
Well, once again, my life depends on
我的生命再一次要依靠
a crayon drawing of a crazy person, which is...
一个疯子的蜡笔画 这真是
Is May still with her?
梅还陪着她呢吗
I just cannot imagine bouncing back and forth
我无法想象那样在
between the past and the future like that.
过去和未来间来回
It sounds terrible.
听上去好糟
God, finally, someone gets it.
可算有人理解我了
Thank you for saying that,
谢谢你那么说
'cause it's been like a pretzel up here
自从我结识了你们这群
ever since I met up with you time travelers.
时空旅行者 我脑子就一锅粥
Yeah, I was talking about...
嗯 我说的是
I'm sorry about your...
我很遗憾你
Yeah, she's seen him.
嗯 她看到他了
Okay, let's start searching for landmarks that might match.
好吧 我们开始搜寻可能匹配的地标吧
But that might be where he is.
但他可能就在那里
- I was brought in this way. - From where?
-我是被从这边带进来的 -从哪里
Any idea where this bunker's located?
你知道这地堡位于哪里吗
I was kept in the dark, just like you, when I was brought in.
我被带进来时跟你一样被蒙着眼
I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
这就是我该来的地方
Can you hear them arguing?
你能听到他们吵架吗
No. What do you hear?
不能 你听到了什么
It's nothing. Let's keep moving.
没事 我们继续走吧
What's wrong with him, anyway?
他这是怎么了
I'm not the only one with a cooked noodle.
我不是唯一脑子有问题的
Keep your hands off me.
别碰我
There'll be time to eat after I've reconstructed this.
等我把这个拼凑好了 还有时间吃饭
Creel has broken out Talbot and Coulson.
克里尔救出了塔伯特和科尔森
They're trying to escape. Gear up and stop them.
他们想逃跑 去换装然后阻止他们
We need Creel alive.
克里尔要活的
You, secure Strucker.
你守好斯特拉克
The rest of you, go with her.
其余的 跟她走
So, where are we going?
我们去哪
We have coordinates to three locations,
我们有三个地点的坐标
so we'll start with the closest
我们从最近的开始
and hope we don't find company when we get there.
希望到达时那里没人
Wait. What about our pilot?
等等 飞行员呢
We have an auto-pilot, which I designed.
我们有自动驾驶 这还是我设计的
What's the worst that could happen?
最糟还能怎么样啊
They'll be on us in seconds.
他们很快就会追上来
He took a shot right to the ticker.
他心口中了一击
Oh, my God. Do something, son.
天呐 想想办法
They never agree on anything.
他们总在吵架
You're feeling it now!
你自己就能感受到
They agree -- I shouldn't help him.
但他们都认为我不该帮他
They? Who's "They"?
他们 他们是谁
We got a man down. Come on, soldier!
他受伤了 快点 士兵
You know, you die more than anybody I've ever met.
你死的次数超过我认识的所有人
Who do I have to thank?
我该感谢谁
If you're thinking of blond jokes, now's not the time.
如果你在想金发笑话 现在不是时候
- I got a bunch of 'em. - Go! Go!
-我能说好多呢 -快走
I wish we had time to take you both back into hiding,
真希望有时间带你们回藏身处
but we'll keep you safe here.
但你们在这里会安全的
I'm just glad that Robin was able to help you.
我很高兴萝宾能帮到你们
We think she might've given us a location.
我们认为她可能画出了一个地点
We'll see what we can find.
我们会去看看
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
I don't understand everything that's happened here today,
我不能理解今天发生的一切
but Robin clearly has a connection with you.
但萝宾显然跟你很有感情
don't know if I can explain it.
不知道我能不能解释清楚
I don't fully understand it myself.
我也不完全理解
I've seen the drawings.
我见过那些画
I know that I'm not in them.
我知道那里面没有我
- If anything happens to me - Listen...
-如果我出了事 -听我说
That's not gonna happen.
不会的
Come sit next to me, Mommy.
过来陪我坐着 妈妈
I don't know how to get us out.
我不知道怎么出去
She's blocking the only exit I know.
她堵住了我所知的唯一出口
I guess this is how it's gonna end.
看来这就是结局了
Pinned down like Butch and Sundance.
像虎豹小霸王那样被敌人压住
Maybe that's a cliff we can jump off.
或许那是我们可以跳的悬崖
Carl, can you open this door, too?
卡尔 你能打开这扇门吗
I've got something for you to absorb.
我有你可以吸收的东西
I'm not interested in going to outer space.
我可不想去外太空
I'm not a damn cosmonaut.
我不是宇航员
I think as long as we avoid the altitude dial,
我觉得只要我们不拨动高度的转盘
we should end up somewhere on Earth.
我们可以落在地球上的什么地方
You know the Earth's 70% water, right?
你知道地球上70%都是水吧
I think we need to try this.
我觉得我们必须试试
- Glenn. - Yeah, okay.
-格伦 -好吧
Oh, boy. Here we go.
天呐 来了
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
I'm the Destroyer of Worlds.
我是世界毁灭者
We're on Earth, right?
我们在地球上吧
I think it's good old Earth.
应该就是地球
Well, we're in the middle of godforsaken nowhere.
我们在前不着村后不着店的地方
We should get moving.
我们该走了
Hope hypothermia doesn't set in.
希望不会出现低体温症
Maybe next time, send us someplace warm, huh?
或许下次送我们去暖和点的地方吧
White sandy beaches and the palm trees.
白沙滩 棕榈树
That's not really my thing anymore.
我现在不喜欢那个了
How you got through to Garrett,
你怎么说服了加勒特
I'll never know, but thank you.
我无从知道 但谢谢你
He learned to trust me, in the end.
他最终还是信任了我
And this is what I wanted.
这是我想要的
Yes, but why did you care what I wanted?
但你为什么要在乎我想要什么
I mean, to give me this.
居然给我这个
This act cements a bond.
这一举动能缔结永远的纽带
You have my undying loyalty now.
我将永远忠于你
I never wanted any of that Hydra nonsense.
我根本就不想掺和九头蛇的破事
I just wanted the Gravitonium.
我只想要重力鎓