神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第17集: 蜜月 The Honeymoon

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Talbot already gave up the location of the chamber.
塔伯特已经透露了舱的位置
Yes, and we're waiting for Strucker
是的 我们在等斯特拉克
to show us how to put it together.
教我们如何把它组装好
My father kept everything separate.
我父亲把所有东西都分开记录
There's no single journal
没有留下任何单本日记
that explains how the chamber works.
解释舱的运作方式
We may be running out of time.
我们也许没时间了
My mother wanted to join forces with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我母亲想要和神盾局联手
with Daisy Johnson.
和黛西·约翰逊联手
The Gravitonium is meant for you.
重力鎓是为你而准备的
- We have to find -- - Phillip J. Coulson.
-我们得找到 -菲利普·J·科尔森
Okay, let's start searching for landmarks that might match.
好吧 我们开始搜寻可能匹配的地标吧
It won't be easy.
不会轻松的
But that might be where he is.
但他可能就在那里
Daisy's taking a long shot to find where Hale is keeping Coulson,
黛西找黑尔把科尔森藏在哪的办法成功几率太小
but we have something concrete
但我们有确凿的线索
that can get us one step ahead of her.
可以让我们比她快一步
Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium,
黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器
probably in a location
它可能在一个
that Malick turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
马利克供给了神盾局的地方
We have coordinates to three locations,
我们有三个地点的坐标
so we'll start with the closest
我们从最近的开始
and hope we don't find company when we get there.
希望到达时那里没人
Creel has broken out Talbot and Coulson.
克里尔救出了塔伯特和科尔森
Gear up and stop them.
去换装然后阻止他们
Here we go.
来了
We're on Earth, right?
我们在地球上吧
漫威出品
英格兰 赫里福郡
Feels good to be home.
回家的感觉真好
Just didn't think it'd be under these circumstances.
但没想到是在这种情况下
Did you pack the explosives?
你带炸药了吗
- I did. - And the extra ammunition?
-带了 -还有额外的弹药呢
Of course.
当然了
I just want this to work.
我就是希望一切顺利
After everything we've done to get here.
考虑到我们为了来这儿做的那些事
You made a choice. Don't look back.
你做了选择 就不要再想了
What are the chances that we find this weapon here?
在这里找到这个武器的几率有多大
Gideon Malick hinted
吉迪恩·马利克称
that this place was a crucial R&D site for Hydra.
这里是九头蛇重要的研发基地
It's our best bet, by far.
这是目前为止可能性最大的
Autopilot will land the Quinjet somewhere nearby,
自动驾驶会把昆式战斗机降落在附近
keep it cloaked until we get back.
在我们回来之前保持隐形
Ready if you are.
就等你们了
So ready.
早准备好了
I was thinking we could come back to England
我本来还想回英国来
for our honeymoon -- if we ever got one.
度蜜月呢 如果我们能有机会的话
Sounds perfect!
听起来不错
Don't make me the third wheel, guys.
别让我当电灯泡 伙计们
No trouble with the straps this time.
这次系带没问题了
We've come a long way!
我们进步不小啊
神盾局特工第五季 第十七集
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 杏仁斯嘉丽
翻译 24_1900 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
I got to take five.
我得歇会儿
No, no, no. No, no, no. We could've been followed.
不不 他们很可能追上来了
We can't stop now. Come on.
我们现在不能停下 快走
Come on. What do you care?
得了吧 你管我呢
You left me alone for months, Phil.
你丢下我不管好几个月 菲尔
I'm sure you can manage another couple of minutes, can't you?
再多几分钟也无所谓吧
Don't jump down his throat. He's all you got.
别跟他生气 你只能靠他了
For what it's worth,
无论如何
I'm sorry ‭we didn't find you sooner.
我很抱歉这么晚才找到你
Now come on.
走吧
Just trying to hold out, Phil.
我只是在坚持 菲尔
Where were you?
你之前去哪了
We were in the future.
我们去未来了
You were in the future.
你去未来了
What, do you guys live in some fifth-dimension freak show?
你们是活在第五维度的诡异节目里吗
I'd say that's a ‭relatively accurate description
我觉得这算相当精准地描述了
- of our day-to-day life. - Yeah, well, not mine.
-我们的日常生活 -可不是我的生活
If we get out of here, I'm -- I'm done!
如果我们能逃出去 我就不干了
I'm too jumbled as it is.
我本就已经很凌乱了
You gonna let someone like Hale get the best of you?
你要让黑尔这种人战胜你吗
She broke me, Phil.
她击垮了我 菲尔
I let down the Air Force, my country...
我让空军和我的国家失望了
...and I let down my family.
我也让我的家人失望了
I'm not gonna be able to look Carla in the eye again.
我再无法直视卡尔拉的眼睛了
I promise you, no one's gonna see it that way.
我向你保证 没有人会这么想
Yeah? Well, I do.
我这样想啊
It's kind of a moot point
不过现在说这个没用
if we freeze to death out here, isn't it?
除非我们不冻死在这儿
That's why we got to keep moving.
所以我们得继续走
We're never gonna find them.
我们找不到他们的
We've been circling the Trident Range for hours,
我们在这个三叉山脉找了几小时了
and there's still no sign of Coulson and whoever he's with.
还是完全看不到科尔森和跟他一起的人
Well, that's a surprise,
真不该
considering we're following such a detailed map.
我们追踪的地图这么详细
Robin's been right about everything else.
萝宾之前说的一切都是对的
Yeah, well, ‭what if this doesn't happen
要是画里的事
for another month or -- or a year?
要到下个月或者明年才发生呢
Would it kill her to draw a calendar?
她画个日历能怎么样啊
Why don't you go ask her?
你怎么不去问她
Well, I thought that I left all this prophecy crap back in the future.
我以为这些胡扯的预言被我留在未来了
Deke, you're not helping.
迪克 你说这些没用
Maybe we should change tactics.
也许我们该改变一下战略
What are you thinking?
什么意思
The cloud cover's too thick to see through anyway.
反正云层太厚了看不透
We should land, canvass the area on foot,
我们应该降落 靠步行搜索
let Coulson find us.
让科尔森找到我们
Hale's hideout could be nearby. We'd be exposed.
黑尔的据点可能在附近 我们会暴露的
Give him a shot.
试一下
If you think it's the right call.
如果你认为这是正确决定的话
Davis, find a place to set her down.
戴维斯 找个地方降落
Okay. Where'd you have in mind?
好 你想降落在哪
Anywhere.
哪都行
We should start looking for shelter.
我们应该开始找个地方躲躲
Maybe get a fire going.
也许生个火
Were you ever a Boy Scout?
你以前是童子军吗
Brigadier General ‭outranks a Boy Scout, Coul--
空军准将的地位比童子军高 科尔...
Run.
No, come on. We got to keep moving. Come on.
不 快 我们得继续走 来
You got your powers back.
你的异能恢复了
It's a long story. May, get them back to the Zephyr.
说来话长 梅 带他们回和风
- I'll take care of her. - Not a chance.
-我来解决她 -不行
It's a rescue mission. Look at them.
这是救援任务 看看他们
So, how'd you find us?
你们是怎么找到我们的
Robin.
萝宾
A little bit like cheating, don't you think?
这有点作弊啊 你说呢
Keep moving.
继续走
And, Deke, watch their back. That's an order.
迪克 给他们殿后 这是命令
The legendary Quake.
传奇的震波女
You know, you're much prettier in person.
你真人漂亮多了
And meaner, so I'd stay where you are.
也更凶 所以你还是站着别动吧
It's funny.
真有趣
I have your poster up on my wall.
我在我的墙上贴了你的海报
You're like that, uh...hero...
你就像个...英雄
that every little girl wants to be when they grow up.
那种每个小女孩长大后想成为的人
Looks like you made a wrong turn along the way.
那你好像哪里学岔了
No.
没有
I'm just engineered differently.
我只是想法跟别人不同
I don't want to be you.
我不想变成你
I want to beat you.
我想打败你
You can certainly try.
你大可以试试
I don't think ‭she's getting up from that.
她应该起不来了
What are you still doing here?
你还在这儿干什么
I thought she had you for a sec, but --
我刚刚以为她要打败你了 但是
Deke!
迪克
We got to get out of here. Let's go.
我们得赶紧离开 快走
I need an extraction team at this location.
这里需要一支撤离小队
Get this plane in the air.
快起飞
We got you.
有我们呢
I can't stop the bleeding.
我止不住血
Grab the hemostatic granules.
去拿止血颗粒
It's okay.
没事的
Come on.
Scissors.
剪刀
Hope this thing has instructions.
但愿这玩意有说明书
- Okay, hold him still. - That's not a good sign.
-好 按住他 -听上去不妙
- It's working. - This is only a temporary fix.
-起作用了 -这是暂时凑合的
He's gonna need ‭actual medical attention.
他需要真正的医疗救护
Call ahead to Simmons. Give her a heads-up.
给西蒙斯打电话 让她有个准备
No one's answering.
没人接
Can you hold on until we make it to the Lighthouse?
你能坚持到我们到灯塔吗
Just get us there as fast as you can.
以最快的速度飞回去
It's about damn time.
可来了
The code is 6-2-8-8-2.
密码是62882
What the hell? Is Fitz evil again?
搞什么 菲兹又黑化了
Yo-Yo and Simmons broke him out.
悠悠球和西蒙斯救他出去了
W-why? Where did they go?
为什么 他们去哪了
Looks like there may be a way in up here.
这里应该有进路
Radiation poisoning would be a whole new way
辐射中毒对我们来说可是
to find out we can still die.
很糟的赌命办法
- Should we turn back? - No need.
-我们要回去吗 -不用
Primula vulgaris -- primrose.
欧洲报春花
I used to pick these as a girl.
我小时候总摘这花
I mean, it's a hardy species,
它适应力强
but even it couldn't survive in irradiated soil.
但它也没法在受辐射的土壤中存活
You'll find more radiation in a dentist's office.
牙医诊所里的辐射都比这强
Talbot probably just posted these signs to keep out interlopers.
塔伯特贴这些标志可能是为了阻止闯入者
They won't scare off Hydra.
这可吓不退九头蛇
Let me.
我来
Well, looks like getting your arms chopped off isn't all bad.
看来胳膊被砍掉也并非彻头彻尾的坏事
The -- Well -- Yeah -- It is -- Obviously, it's bad.
好吧 显然是坏事
It's really bad getting your arms chopped off,
胳膊被砍掉真是太糟了
but maybe there is a silver lining --
但也许还有积极的一面
Well, as much as I'm enjoying this day in the country,
尽管我很享受乡村一日游
we have a job to do.
我们还是先做正事吧
After you, better half.
你先请 另一半
Here, take these.
把这些吃了
We're landing soon.
我们马上就降落了
That was reckless back there, Deke.
你刚才的行为很鲁莽 迪克
You this kind to everybody who takes a bullet for you?
你对每个为你挡子弹的人都这么好吗
- You were the reason we had to retreat. - Well, I'm sorry.
-因为你我们才需要撤退 -真是对不起
Next time, I'll try to keep all my blood inside of my body.
下次我尽量不让自己的血溅出来
I had Hale's daughter down for the count.
我已经把黑尔的女儿击倒了
We could've captured her.
我们本可以活捉她的
Yeah, she was down, and I was trying to secure her weapon,
她的确倒了 而我正想拿到她的武器
like any other agent would have.
任何一个特工都会那样做
- You're not an agent. - Oh, really?
-你不是特工 -是吗
Well, then maybe you should stop ordering me around like one, then.
那你就别像命令特工一样命令我
Because this top-dog thing doesn't suit you.
因为你不适合当老大
What does it matter if you don't listen?
你要是不听 我说什么又有什么关系
I can't fight and protect your dumb ass at the same time.
我不能一边战斗一边保护你这蠢货
You are the worst.
你真是太渣了
I -- I was trying to give you backup...
我是想支援你
I didn't need your backup, Deke!
我不需要你的支援 迪克
Even though you threatened to kill me a couple of dozen times --
尽管你已经好几十次威胁要杀我了
Here. Have some water.
来 喝点水
Deke.
迪克
Deke.
迪克
We need help over here!
这里需要帮助
Now!
马上
Mack, where have you been?
迈克 你去哪儿了
Get Simmons. We need her.
去找西蒙斯 我们需要她
She's not here. She and Yo-Yo locked me in Fitz's cell
她不在 她和悠悠球把我锁进了菲兹的囚室
and ran off to who knows where.
然后跑去不知什么地方了
Fitz's cell?
菲兹的囚室
Must be the long story you mentioned.
这是你所谓的"说来话长"吧
Yeah. I left you in charge. What the hell happened?
是啊 我让你负责的 发生了什么
They think they can't be killed.
他们认为自己死不了
You try arguing with someone who's totally irrational.
你倒是去试试和完全失去理智的人吵架
We'll decide who's rational later.
我们迟点再讨论谁理智谁不理智
- What are we gonna do for Deke? - He's coughing up blood.
-迪克怎么办 -他在咳血
If Simmons is AWOL, we have to get him to a hospital.
西蒙斯不在 我们必须送他去医院
We don't have time for that.
来不及了
Piper, you were in training
派珀 你接受过
to be a field medic for the strike team.
突击队战地医生的训练
- What are we looking at? - Uh, he's in shock.
-现在是什么情况 -他休克了
If he doesn't get a blood transfusion soon --
如果不尽快输血的话
No choice. Treat him here.
不行 就在这里治疗
I have zero field experience. There's no way.
我完全没有实战经验 我做不到的
- I'm not a surgeon. - Just talk me through it.
-我不是外科医生 -那就教我
I'm not afraid of blood, and I got a steady hand.
我不晕血 手也很稳
You should put some ice on that.
你应该冰敷一下
That's not necessary.
没有必要
- I need you at your best. - When am I not?
-我需要状态最佳的你 -我什么时候不是最佳
You know, I could've beaten Daisy Johnson today
你知道吗 如果你没有迫使她逃走
if you hadn't forced her to run.
我今天是能打败她的
Too much of a risk. She's got an unfair advantage.
太冒险了 她有不公平的优势
Once we complete our objective,
一旦我们达成目标
you'll be able to beat her without breaking a sweat.
你就可以不费吹灰之力地打败她
So move up the timetable, then.
那就提前进行吧
No, not until Creel tells us more about the Gravitonium.
不行 得等到克里尔让我们更了解重力鎓
Now get in.
现在进去
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You went against my orders, nearly murdered Creel.
你违反了我的命令 差点杀了克里尔
- We need him for this. - For what?
-我们需要他来做这个 -做什么
He's dangerous.
他很危险
He's completely out of your control.
他完全不受你控制
Yes, as are you.
没错 你也是
That's why I'm putting you both back in your cage.
所以我要把你们两个都关回笼子里
Do I need to force you?
我需要强迫你吗
Power's being diverted to a space on the second floor,
电力被导向了二楼的一个位置
but according to this plan, there's nothing there.
但从蓝图上看 那里应该什么都没有
Bad guys rarely mark their evil lairs on blueprints.
坏人一般不会把邪恶老巢画在蓝图上
We'll find a way to locate it once we get inside.
等我们进去再想办法确定它的位置
We may have to improvise that bit.
我们可能得临场发挥一下
We're improving all the bits.
一切都是临场发挥
Any idea what the weapon in there is?
知道那里有什么武器吗
We'll blow it up regardless.
不管怎样我们都会炸了它
Hold on.
等一下
I'm reading ‭an encrypted radio signal.
我探测到了一个加密无线电信号
Coming from where?
从哪里来的
Coming here. Move.
正朝这边过来 快走
Inside.
进去
Anton Ivanov is providing security.
有安东·艾文诺夫负责安保
Means we're in the right place.
那么我们来对地方了
And that we've lost our advantage.
而且我们失去了优势
A man who can't die, huh?
不死之人 是吗
Maravilloso.
非常好
Almost cleaned out.
基本清理干净了
Okay. Where do we go from here?
好了 现在我们做什么
I think he has a hemothorax -- blood in his chest cavity.
我认为他胸腔有积血
We need to stop the bleeding and drain it.
我们需要止血并排出积血
Okay.
You're gonna need to cut into the wound
你得切开伤口
so we can see what we're doing.
我们好看清楚情况
- What about anesthesia? - Well, he's already unconscious,
-不用麻醉吗 -他已经昏迷不醒了
and I haven't read that chapter yet,
而且我还没读到麻醉那一章
so we'll just figure it out as we go.
所以我们就边做边看吧
So, this kid's from the future?
那么 这个小鬼是从未来来的
Yeah. And in that future, Earth is gone,
是的 在那个未来 地球不存在了
and the last of humanity is enslaved by alien overlords.
幸存的人类被外星领主所奴役
Alien...over...
外星...领主...
I should've stayed in my cell.
我就该待在牢里
You're telling me that we got our asses handed to us
你是说 我们被小绿人打了个
by little green men.
落花流水吗
They were big and blue.
他们块头很大 而且是蓝色的
But they didn't crack the world apart.
但他们没弄碎世界
They said it was Daisy.
他们说是黛西干的
And you're still sending her on missions?
你还派她出任务
I need her leading missions.
我需要她带领任务
I got an old injury acting up.
我的一个旧伤复发了
Not sure what my timetable is, exactly.
我不确定我还能活多久
Oh, for the love of flapjacks.
老天爷啊
Do you ever have any good news?
你就有点好消息吗
There's a young Inhuman who's seen a better future.
有个年轻的异人说看到了更好的未来
We're working toward that.
我们在向那个方向努力呢
Anything else we can do for him?
我们还能为他做什么别的吗
We're here if they need a hand.
如果他们需要帮忙 我们会伸手的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
We need to talk about Fitz-Simmons and Yo-Yo.
我们得谈谈菲兹-西蒙斯还有悠悠球
If they really believe they can't be killed --
如果他们真以为自己死不了
That's not the conversation we're having right now.
那不是我们现在要谈的
Then, what conversation are we having right now?
那我们现在要谈什么
Well, the one where you explain
就是你解释一下
all the stupid decisions you've been making recently.
你最近做的种种愚蠢决定
That's rather specific.
好具体啊
Giving yourself up to Hale was a mistake.
跟黑尔走 是个错误
She was about to blow up the Zephyr.
她打算炸掉和风呢
- What did you want me to do? - I don't know.
-你指望我怎么办 -我不知道
Stall her long enough for me to get to the cockpit.
拖住她 让我进入驾驶舱
You hold on while I throw the plane
你抓稳 而我让飞机
into a vertical dive, maybe.
垂直下降
- Knock out Creel -- -You gonna get to a point?
-击昏克里尔 -你要说重点不
My point is, you didn't even try.
重点就是 你根本没努力
You just rolled over without a fight.
你毫不抵抗地缴械投降了
I did what I thought was best, and it got results.
我采取了我认为最佳的策略 也得到了结果
We rescued Talbot ‭and learned about Hale's agenda.
我们营救了塔伯特 还了解了黑尔的盘算
Yeah, and nearly lost Deke in the process.
还在这过程中差点失去迪克
He should've listened to Daisy.
他该听黛西的话的
Well, maybe Daisy shouldn't have been put in that position
或许黛西当初就不该被置于那样的
in the first place.
位置上
You don't think she should lead?
你不觉得她该做领导吗
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
But she does need time. She's questioning herself.
但她需要时间 她在质疑自己
- I question myself every day -- - Let me speak.
-我每天都质疑自己 -让我说完
All Daisy could think about was getting you back.
黛西满脑子想的都是救你回来
She's not ready for your job, Phil.
她没准备好接手你的工作 菲尔
She has to be. My time is running out.
她必须准备好 我没多少时间了
Because you're being irresponsible.
因为你太不负责任
You said you weren't in a hurry to die,
你说你没急着死
but you're not acting like it.
但你的表现可不像
So this isn't so much about my stupidity
那么你不是在气我犯蠢
as it is about me dying.
而是气我要死了
Seems like one thing led to the other.
似乎是有因果关系的
You realize this isn't easy for me, but I've accepted it.
你知道这对我也不容易吧 但我接受了
Which is the problem.
这正是问题所在
Maybe I'm reckless.
或许我是鲁莽
But if this is the end,
但如果结局到了
better to go out ‭doing something that matters.
做重要的事死会更好
No.
You don't get to make that decision alone.
你无权单独做出这样的决定
That decision is made with the people who love you.
这个决定应该是与爱你的人一起做的
- May - and that's me.
-梅 -那人就是我
I love you.
我爱你
I thought that would shut you up.
就知道这能让你闭嘴
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这儿的
I wanted you to know before her.
我希望你在她之前知道
It's all here.
都齐了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
She won't let me.
她不让我去
Why?
为什么
More tests.
继续测试
Creel betrayed us,
克里尔背叛了我们
but she'll still listen to every word that he says.
可她还是听他的
You said this was ours.
你说这是我们的
You don't have to follow her orders anymore.
你不需要再听她的命令了
She locked me in here. I don't have a choice.
她把我锁在这里了 我没的选
Of course you do.
你当然有的选
You could tear her apart if you wanted to.
如果你想 可以把她撕碎
So why don't you?
你为什么不那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
The mechs are still sending signals back and forth.
机器人还在来回发射信号
- We should keep following it. - And then sneak past them?
-我们该继续追踪 -然后从他们身边溜过吗
Yeah, call that plan A.
嗯 这个算A计划好了
Plan A seems ambitious.
A计划似乎很有野心
Well
所以
that's why we have a plan B.
还有B计划
Yes, General, we have found the chamber.
是 将军 我们找到舱了
We are looking it over as we speak.
我们此刻正在检查它
We'll join you as soon as Strucker finishes the plans.
斯特拉克画完图纸我们就过去
Keep it secure until then.
在此之前守好它
That will not be a problem so long as you keep your word.
这没问题 只要你遵守承诺
You'll have your chance with the chamber.
你会有机会进舱的
Another step toward becoming the superior man.
又向优越之人接近了一步
I hope it is as powerful as you promised.
希望它如你所承诺得那么强大
As do I.
我也希望
What was that?
那怎么回事
Nothing I can't handle.
我应付得来
What were those mechs guarding?
那些机器人在守护什么
This isn't connected to a water main.
这个没有连总水管
Just destroy all of it.
全部毁掉就好
Should've brought more explosives.
该多拿些炸药来的
Won't be long until they realize
要不了多久 他们就会发现
we've slipped through their defenses...
我们越过了他们的防守
We can cut out its heart once we work out what this thing does,
我们可以挖出它的心 但得先搞清它是做什么的
and to whom.
对谁做了
Mr. Ivanov -- ‭you think he could be trusted?
艾文诺夫先生 你觉得他值得信任吗
For the moment, ‭his interests align with mine.
目前他的利益与我一致
He wants to be first into the chamber.
他想第一个进舱
I want to see what it does to human flesh.
我想看到那对人体会有怎样的影响
Would you like me to accompany you?
要我陪你去吗
No, I want you to stay focused on our contingency plan.
不 继续专注于我们的应急计划
You know the message that needs to be sent.
你知道要发出什么信息
Of course, General.
当然 将军
Ruby.
露比
You didn't think I'd still be here.
你没料到我还会在这里
I assumed Strucker opened the door.
是斯特拉克打开了门吧
I'm surprised you're not with him right now.
没想到你现在没跟他走
Where would we go?
我们能去哪
It doesn't matter if there's a lock on that door or not.
门上有没有锁无所谓
I'd never run from you.
我不会逃离你的
I've kept you safe.
我一直保护着你
You've kept me obedient.
你一直让我顺从
And I've let you control me.
我一直让你控制我
And I have no idea why.
我不知道为什么
Ruby, I have great plans for you.
露比 我对你有大计划
Like Whitehall had great plans for you?
就像怀特霍尔对你有大计划那样吗
You have always said that you wanted a choice,
你一直说你希望当初有选择
but you've never given me one.
但你却从不给我选择
I-I know that I've demanded a lot from you recently,
我知道我最近对你的要求很高
- but I - No, Mom, you've demanded the impossible,
-但 -不 妈妈 你要我做不可能的事
and I have tried to be
而我一直在努力
everything that you wanted me to be.
成为你希望我成为的一切
- I tried to eliminate weakness. - I know, I know.
-我想铲除弱点 -我知道
I tried to be you! I've passed every test,
我想成为你 我通过了每一项测试
and I've learned every lesson and I'm not enough!
我学会了所有课程 但还是不够
I never said that.
我从没那么说
I'm a disappointment.
我让你失望
You said that, Mom.
这是你说的 妈妈
And after everything that you've done to me,
不管你对我做了什么
I've kept trying,
我还是继续努力
because all I've ever wanted to do is please you.
因为我从来就只想取悦你
Ruby...
露比
You're my one weakness, Mom.
你是我的唯一弱点 妈妈
Ruby...
露比
And I'm yours.
我也是你的弱点
Ruby, stop.
露比 站住
I'll make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
Get that ready for transport -- now.
准备转移那个 马上
How'd it go?
怎么样
We're free and clear.
可以自由行动了
Daisy.
黛西
General. It's okay. It's okay.
准将 没事的
Sorry. You startled me.
抱歉 你吓到了我
It's bad enough I look like a bottle brush.
我这么邋遢就够糟了
Yeah, well, you probably can't look at me
你看到我肯定会
without remembering... what happened.
想起发生的事吧
Not always in the driver seat.
我不是总能自控
I know you didn't try and kill me.
我知道你没企图杀我
I know that was a skin-job.
我知道那是机器人
Still, I'm -- I'm really sorry.
但我还是很抱歉
I should apologize to you.
我该对你道歉的
You came on a rescue mission to try and save me.
你来执行救援行动 想救我
It went south. No, it's too high of a risk.
结果出了岔子 危险太大了
You should never have brought me here.
你就不该带我来这里
It's -- it's okay, General.
没事的 准将
Um I brought you a change of clothes.
我给你带了换洗衣服
Is there anything else you need?
还需要别的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd like to talk to my wife.
我想跟我妻子通话
You know, just to tell her I'm safe.
就向她报个平安
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hale is still looking for us.
黑尔还在找我们
We -- We can't have any contact with the outside world.
我们完全不能与外界联系
We have to stay dark.
我们必须保持隐秘
I said cat -- cat!
我说猫
I scared George, and...
我吓到了乔治
I need to talk to my son.
我得跟我儿子通话
I need him to know I haven't forgotten him.
我需要他知道我没忘记他
I'm sure he knows how much you love him.
他肯定知道你多么爱他
I abandoned him, Agent Johnson!
我抛下了他 约翰逊特工
You don't get a second chance to fix a screw-up like that.
这样的错误是没有机会弥补的
Maybe I can get word to them through a secure channel.
或许我可以通过安全途径给他们传话
That's all I'm asking for.
我不求别的
But that's not why you're here, is it.
但那不是你来的目的 是吧
We're trying to figure out our next move.
我们在想接下来该怎么办
I need you to tell me what you can
我需要你尽可能地描述
about the site Hale kept you in and...
黑尔关押你的那个地方
...I need you to tell me
我需要你告诉我
everything you told her about us.
你向她供出的关于我们的一切
This could take a while.
这得要点时间了
Well, that didn't take long.
挺快的啊
She won't work without this component.
没了这玩意机器就无法运转了
And the machine does what, exactly?
这机器究竟能做什么
An Adaptive Particle Processor.
是一台适应粒子处理器
Scans an element at the atomic level,
以原子级别扫描元素
and then this component converts it
然后这个组件转化它
to be merged with the recipient's DNA.
将其融入受体的DNA
We think it's the same technology
我们认为这就是
that gave Carl Creel his powers,
让卡尔·克里尔获得能力的科技
only his abilities are temporary and require physical touch.
但他的能力只能暂时维持 而且需要肢体接触
Yeah, but the machine's been upgraded,
但机器做过升级
so if Hale were to use Gravitonium --
黑尔如果用重力鎓
Yeah, yeah, I get it. No gizmo, no apocalypse.
嗯 懂 没机器 就没天启
But there's always a chance that we've tried this before.
但我们很可能做过这种尝试
More than a chance.
非常可能
Previous selves probably came here,
以前的我们可能也来到了这儿
made all the same decisions,
做出了一切同样的决定
still failed to change the timeline.
还是没能改变时间线
You spoke to your older self in the future.
你在未来跟之前的你说过话
Did she give you any clues,
她给你什么提示了吗
any specific ways to stop this all from happening again?
什么阻止一切再次发生的具体办法
We didn't have much time.
我们没多少时间谈
I haven't told anyone this, not even Mack.
我没告诉任何人 甚至是迈克
I didn't want to put this on the team.
我不想让大家承受这个
What is it?
什么
We have to let Coulson die.
我们得让科尔森死
What? That -- That doesn't make sense.
什么 这没道理
The other me, she said...
另一个我 她说
trying to save him is what led to the end.
我们为了救他而迎来了毁灭
But...how --
但...怎么...
Time to improvise an exit strategy.
该临场发挥个撤离策略了
You guys open one of the doors, whoosh, whoosh,
你们打开一扇门 我一个来去
I take their guns, ‭
夺走他们的枪
we shoot the robots, we go home.
我们打倒机器人 然后回家
Sounds brilliant to me.
我觉得挺好
Mack is going to be sad to miss this.
迈克会很遗憾错过了这个
Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo, what's going on?
悠悠球 怎么了
Is that furrowed brow about our patient or about Yo-Yo?
皱眉是为了病人还是悠悠球
One minute, I'm... terrified for her,
前一刻我替她担惊受怕
and the next minute, I'm furious with her.
下一刻又对她气得要死
Elena's always been stubborn, but ever since her arms...
埃琳娜一向倔强 但她失去双臂后
Yeah, well, if I hadn't let Hale --
要不是我让黑尔
No, don't do that.
别那样
- You made a mistake. -Yeah, a big mistake.
-你犯了个错误 -大错误
Like, how do you even begin to make up for something like that?
这样的事要如何补救
...you fix something else.
你去修复点别的什么
That's why I like engines, putting the pieces together --
所以我喜欢引擎 把零件组装起来
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Piper, what do we do?
派珀 怎么办
Uh, we have to find the source of the bleeding.
我们得找到出血口
All right, the bullet's in there.
好吧 子弹在那里面
Must've nicked an artery.
肯定是割伤了动脉
All right, step two.
好吧 第二步
You have to clamp the artery
你得夹住动脉
before his blood pressure drops any more.
别让他的血压进一步下降
Did not think ‭I'd be doing this today.
没想到我今天会干这个
Damn it, stay still.
该死 别动
We're trying to help you.
我们在救你呢
He's stablised.
他稳定下来了
That's step two.
这是第二步
Yeah. Well, we're gonna have to wait to high-five.
先别急着击掌
Step three is, you sew his artery shut
第三步 缝合动脉
so he doesn't bleed out and die.
避免他流血致死
- We need a new plan. - What happened out there?
-我们需要新计划 -在外面发生了什么
I don't know. I was using my speed,
我不知道 我飞速冲了出去
and it felt like my arms were being ripped off.
但感觉胳膊好像要被扯掉了
The mech arms aren't built to go that fast.
机械臂是不能跑那么快的
The interface is transmitting
接口同时
every electrical signal simultaneously.
传送了一切电信号刺激
It's overloading your nervous system.
让你的神经系统过载了
I don't need an explanation! I need a solution!
我不需要解释 我需要解决办法
I can't recalibrate them,
我无法重现校准
not here, not before that door gives out.
在这儿不行 更赶不及在门被撞开之前
Take cover there.
在那里找掩护
Fitz and I will draw them away from the exits,
菲兹和我把他们从出口引开
keep them occupied.
缠住他们
You find a way out,
你想办法出去
make it to the Quinjet, call for backup.
上昆式战斗机 呼叫支援
I can fight. ‭I think one of you should --
我可以战斗 你们中一个应该
No. We have a rule.
不 我们有个规矩
We never leave ‭each other's side anymore.
我们再也不跟彼此分开了
Duck.
蹲下
I'm sorry you never got the honeymoon you dreamed of.
很抱歉你没能得到你想要的蜜月
Nonsense.
别傻了
I'm protecting England from evil robots with the man I love.
我在跟我爱的男人保护英国不被邪恶机器人入侵
Oh, it's jammed!
卡住了
Go back, go back!
退回去
Running low.
要没子弹了
I don't know what we were thinking.
真不知我们是怎么想的
There you are.
你在这儿呢
Please tell me you still believe time can't be changed.
拜托告诉我你依然认为时间不能改变
You want to debate that now? Isn't --
你想现在争论那个吗
Isn't that why we're here?
我们就是因此才来了啊
No, Fitz, just tell me it's against the law of physics.
不 菲兹 告诉我那有违物理规律
I need that right now.
我现在需要那个
- The perception of time is an illusion. - Last mag.
-对时间的感知是幻觉 -最后的弹药
According to Hermann Minkowski, space-time --
赫曼·闵可夫斯基认为 时空时间
No, you know, I was wrong. It's not helping.
不 我错了 这没用
I heard what happened to you.
我听说了你的遭遇
Now you are also part machine.
你现在也有部分是机器了
Not the part that matters.
那不是真正重要的部分
I no longer feel pain.
我现在没有痛觉了
Unlike you.
不像你
I have died dozens of times.
我死了几十次了
But you, no second chances.
但你 没有第二次机会
Part machine.
部分机器
Who's superior now?
现在谁才优越
He was controlling them.
他在控制它们
- Welcome back. - You are on a lot of drugs.
-欢迎回来 -你打了很多药
But, hey, good news -- you didn't die.
但好消息是 你没死
Thank you.
谢谢
You guys saved me.
你们救了我
Well, we're just glad you pulled through.
我们很高兴你挺了过来
Is Daisy here?
黛西在吗
She's so pretty.
她好美
What now?
你说什么
I want to put my mouth on her mouth and move it around a lot.
我想把我的嘴放在她的嘴上 然后一阵蠕动
But I don't want to do that unless she wants to, too,
但除非她也想 我不想那么做
'cause that's what makes it nice.
因为那样才好
But I don't think she wants that,
但我觉得她不想
'cause she does not like me one bit.
因为她一点也不喜欢我
I mean, she's -- she's not my type,
她不是我的型
but I -- I get it.
但我能理解
Okay, Spaceman, maybe we should --
好了 太空人 或许我们该
Ma-a-a-a-a-ck!
迈克
Dude!
哥们
You are so cool.
你好酷啊
Do we know any handshakes?
有什么特别的握手方式吗
Uh, I appreciate that, but --
多谢了 但是
Should I shave my head?
我该剃光头吗
Yeah, no, I see no flaws in that plan.
嗯 这计划妥妥的
Maybe then Daisy would like me, because she -- she protected me.
或许那样黛西就会喜欢我了 因为她保护了我
She's very smart.
她好聪明啊
Would it hurt him if I turn this up?
如果我调大这个他会疼吗
- Yeah, I don't think so. - Good.
-应该不会 -很好
I also -- Ooh. My brain is falling --
我还 我脑子在坠落
Hey, something weird just happened.
刚刚发生了奇怪的事
I-I wouldn't.
Uh, remember the signal transceivers from the mechs?
记得机器人的信号收发器吗
Yeah.
We got a ping.
我们定到位了
We're tracing it.
正在追踪
They're not damaged. They just went offline.
没有损坏 是掉线了
Perhaps something Yo-Yo did?
或许是悠悠球做了什么
Yeah.
Whatever it is, we're safe...for now.
不管怎样 我们暂时安全了
Still can't believe we survived.
还是不敢相信我们活了下来
Me neither.
我也是
But you were so certain we'd be fine.
但你那么确定我们没事的
"Time is fixed" And all that.
"时间是不可改变的"什么的
I started having my doubts.
我开始有怀疑了
Maybe your hopeful nature's rubbing off on me.
或许你充满希望的天性开始感染我了
Aww, how cute.
好有爱
Well, looks like you two have made quite the mess.
看来你俩制造了个大烂摊子
It's not the first time.
不是第一次了
They were there when S.H.I.E.L.D. tortured me.
神盾局折磨我时他们也在
No.
They destroyed a component for the infuser.
他们毁坏了注入舱的一个部件
It's useless.
它不能用了
We can't transfer the Gravitonium until it's repaired.
除非修好它 我们不能转移重力鎓
Fix it.
修好它
Or bleed out.
要么就流血致死
Fitz, we can't let it happen again.
菲兹 我们不能让末日再发生了
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
We never did.
我们从来都没有选择
I thought you'd like to know that we got a lead on Hale.
你或许想知道 我们有黑尔的线索了
You really helped.
你真帮了大忙
I wouldn't go that far.
那可说不上
I also thought about what you said about your son.
我还想了 你说的 关于你儿子的事
And, um...if -- if I would've known
如果我小时候
that my dad cared growing up,
知道我爸在乎我
it would've made a big difference.
会让一切大不相同
Um, so, it took some doing,
所以我费了点功夫
uh, but this phone was set to bounce
但这部手机可以进行多次
through a dozen foreign relays.
外国转接
We only have one shot, and even then, just a few minutes.
我们只有一次机会 而且只有几分钟
But you can call them, without Hale tracing us.
但你可以打给他们 黑尔追踪不到
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
Hi, honey. It's Glenn.
亲爱的 是格伦
Oh, Glenn.
格伦
I was so worried.
我担心死了
I know. I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我知道 真对不起
Once the Air Force took you, I-I got a few progress reports,
空军带走你后 我接到了几份进度报告
but then you never called.
但你从不打来
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Honey, I'm sorry. I only have a few minutes.
亲爱的 对不起 我只有几分钟时间
I-I just want you to tell George that his dad's okay
我只希望你告诉乔治 爸爸没事
and his father loves him very much.
他爸爸很爱他
And I'm getting better.
我在好转起来
I'm getting stronger, and I'm...
我在强壮起来
I'm not yelling...as much.
我不那么老吼了
- Glenn... - Yeah?
-格伦 -嗯
The doctors said you should take a deep breath.
医生说你该深呼吸
Calm your mind.
平静下来
You know what is best.
你知道该怎么做
What is best is you comply.
那就是服从
Remember, your compliance will be rewarded.
记住 服从会得到奖赏
Glenn, are you ready to comply?
格伦 你愿意服从了吗
I'm happy to.
很乐意