侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地 第一季 Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Season 1 第6集: 第6集

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: Zesung Kang / Michael Mullen / Eric Elrod / Lane Lueras / 丹·瑞巴

演员: 考萨尔·穆罕默德 / 珍娜·奥尔特加 / 瑞恩·波特 / 莱妮·罗德里格兹 / 罗杰·克莱格·史密斯 / 詹姆斯·阿诺德·泰勒 / 肖恩·吉布朗尼 / 杰夫·伯格曼 / 小本杰明·弗洛雷斯 / 科斯顿


台词
‎NETFLIX 原创剧集
‎(根据迈克尔克莱顿小说 ‎《侏罗纪公园》改编)
Ow!
‎好痛
-Is everyone okay? -Is everyone...?
‎-大家还好吧 ‎-大家…
Yaz, wait!
‎小雅 等等
Wait! Yasmina!
‎等等 雅丝敏娜
-We're not okay! -Yaz--
‎-我们不好 ‎-小雅
We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there,
‎我们被困在丛林里 ‎一只怪物恐龙神出鬼没
and you...
‎还有你…
You...
‎你…
Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it!
‎毁了我们唯一求救的手段 还撒谎
I told you guys!
‎我早说了
So, you did take Brooklynn's phone?
‎你真的拿走了布鲁克琳的手机
Why? What were you doing?
‎为什么你做了什么
Probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples
‎我拍到了她从中国角龙身上取样本
from the Sinoceratops.
‎说不定她想删除视频
And you knew about the Indominus rex
‎你早就知道暴虐龙了
because you were snooping around Dr. Wu's office when I ran into you.
‎因为我撞见你的时候 ‎你正在吴博士的办公室里东翻西找
-I knew it! -I didn't mean to destroy the phone.
‎-我就知道 ‎-我不是故意弄坏手机的
I fell on it when the zipline came down and--
‎滑索倒掉的时候 手机摔在地上了
But you did steal it?
‎但是你确实偷了手机
You had it that whole time and didn't tell us?
‎手机一直在你手上 你却瞒着我们
Hold up. What were you doing in Dr. Wu's office, Brooklynn?
‎等一下 你去吴博士的办公室做什么 ‎布鲁克琳
I... It doesn't matter.
‎我…这不重要
I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it!
‎弄坏我们唯一求救的手段 ‎还撒谎的人可不是我
This is not my fault! This is her fault!
‎这不是我的错 明明就是她的错
-She-- -I'm here to spy!
‎-她… ‎-我是来当间谍的
For a company called Mantah Corp.
‎为曼塔公司
Mantah Corp?
‎曼塔公司
They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Masrani.
‎那是一家生物工程公司 ‎和马斯拉尼是劲敌
They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it.
‎他们也想制造恐龙 但被吴打败了
You doomed us all for some lousy company?
‎你为了某个破公司害我们陷入绝境
Our ranch was in trouble,
‎我家农场出了问题
so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people.
‎父母只好问一些可疑的人 ‎借了一大笔钱
We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp.
‎当时我们不知道他们是曼塔公司的人
They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them.
‎他们说除非我为他们当间谍 ‎否则我们会失去一切
Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab,
‎利用我在冒险营的便利条件 ‎从吴的实验室里收集信息
and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed.
‎以及恐龙的DNA ‎他们要什么我就帮他们找什么
But then Brooklynn caught on, and I got scared,
‎谁知被布鲁克琳发现了 于是我慌了
and then everything went wrong.
‎之后一切都出错了
This is the last thing I wanted to happen.
‎我绝对不希望发生这种事
To be next to a broken van on Killer Dinosaur Island?
‎置身恐龙杀人岛 旁边是坏掉的车
Hey, me, too! What are the odds?
‎嘿 我也不希望这样 谁知道这么巧
Yaz, I--
‎小雅 我…
Was it all a lie, wanting to be friends?
‎想做朋友什么的 一切都是谎言吗
Pretending you cared about...
‎假装你在乎…
You just needed someone to hide what you were doing.
‎你不过是需要找人打掩护
Tell me I'm wrong.
‎难道我说错了吗
I'm such an idiot.
‎我太傻了
You are wrong!
‎你错了
I just didn't know how to say it, how to explain to you.
‎我只是不知道要怎么说 ‎怎么向你解释
Just because I spied doesn't change who I am.
‎我是间谍不代表你就能否定我的人格
Don't touch me!
‎别碰我
Go away, Sammy.
‎走开 森美
Not now, Bumpy.
‎我现在没心情 小鼓
Look, I know the situation we're in is suboptimal--
‎听着 我知道眼下的处境不是太理想
It's trash. Just say it's trash, Ben.
‎是糟透了 直说吧 班
Yes, but despite the obvious trashitude we... we need to--
‎是的 不过尽管情况明摆着乱七八糟 ‎但我们得…
-Bumpy, what are you...
‎小鼓 你做…
This is trash! This is trash!
‎这糟透了
-What the heck?
‎搞什么
Masrani's helicopter! That's his call sign on the tail!
‎马斯拉尼的直升机 尾部有他的呼号
They're shooting at the Indominus!
‎他们在朝暴虐龙射击
-What was that? -Yeah! Kick its butt, Masrani!
‎-怎么回事 ‎-好 干他个痛快 马斯拉尼
We're saved! Yeah, baby!
‎我们得救了 太好了
Ah! I told you, they've got it totally under--
‎我就说嘛 一切都在他们的控制…
With those pteranodons loose, we're sitting ducks!
‎无齿翼龙逃出来了 我们成活靶子了
We've gotta take cover!
‎得赶紧找地方躲
The Kayak River!
‎独木舟河
The entrance is near here. It goes underground, beneath the ridge.
‎入口就在附近 通往地下 在山脊下面
If we follow it, it'll take us right to the main park.
‎如果我们沿着走 就能到达主公园
Then that's where we need to be. Come on!
‎那我们得去那里 快走
Come on, Bumpy!
‎快点 小鼓
Come on!
‎快
-Hurry up!
‎快点
There it is!
‎在这里
-Bumpy! Come on, we need to go in! -Come on, Bumpy!
‎-小鼓 拜托 我们得进去 ‎-拜托 小鼓
‎(河流冒险)
Jurassic World River Adventures.
‎侏罗纪世界河流冒险
What?
‎什么
Prepare yourselves for the wonder of the underground river.
‎准备体验地下河流的奇妙吧
Two adventurers per kayak.
‎每条独木舟仅限两名冒险者
Life vests must be worn at all times.
‎必须全程穿好救生衣
Adults, please fasten your own life vests before helping little adventurers.
‎成年人请先穿上救生衣 ‎再帮小冒险者穿
Remain seated at all times.
‎全程保持坐姿
Your journey begins now.
‎旅行现在开始
-Brooklynn and I call the CKK. -CKK?
‎-布鲁克琳和我坐酷孩船 ‎-酷孩船
-Cool kids' kayak.
‎酷小孩的船
-Ben and Bumpy can go in this one. -I'll go with them.
‎-班和小鼓可以跟我坐 ‎-我跟他们坐一起
-Let's go, dude. -Ah! Okay.
‎-走吧 伙计 ‎-好的
Come on, Sammy, let's get out of here.
‎走吧 森美 我们离开这里
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to thank you for your patience.
‎女士们、先生们 感谢各位耐心等待
Darius, do you copy?
‎达瑞斯 收到了吗
Kids, please answer.
‎孩子们 拜托回答
Still nothing.
‎还是什么都没有
Look! There's an ACU tablet and vehicle on the move here.
‎看 有台资产控制小队的平板和车辆 ‎在这里移动
That must be them!
‎肯定是他们
They said they had a van, but they're still not safe out there.
‎他们说有车 但还是不安全
We've gotta get to them.
‎我们得去找他们
HQ, this is Roxie from Camp Cretaceous. Do you copy?
‎总部 我是白垩纪冒险营的萝西 ‎收到了吗
Who-- This frequency is for emergency use only!
‎这个频率仅限紧急情况使用
This is an emergency!
‎现在就是紧急情况
We've got kids in Sector Seven outside the containment area, and--
‎有孩子在第七区 控制区以外 而且…
Hey! Dave here.
‎嘿 我是戴夫
Sounds like you got your hands full over there.
‎你那边好像很忙
Tell you what-- if you let us borrow a park vehicle,
‎听着 你要是同意我们借公园的车
we can just bring the kids in ourselves, just--
‎我们可以自己把孩子带回来
No, we can't just let you just take a vehicle!
‎不行 你们不能随便使用车辆
Yours is not the only emergency happening.
‎不只有你们发生了紧急情况
What? I don't know. I don't know. They say they're from the camp.
‎什么不知道 他们说来自冒险营
We don't have time for this. Clear the line!
‎没时间了 清理道路
Hello? Hello?
‎喂
They hung up on me. They hung up on me!
‎他们挂了
If things are as bad as we think,
‎如果情况和我们想的一样糟糕
there's no way rescuing six kids is gonna be their top priority.
‎他们的当务之急不可能是救六个孩子
What are we gonna do?
‎我们怎么办
Jack a park vehicle, go storming across the island?
‎硬抢公园的车 在岛上横冲直撞
-Stop! -[man] Hey, you don't have authorization!
‎-停车 ‎-嘿 你们没有授权
-Watch it! -CKK has right of way.
‎-小心点 ‎-酷孩船拥有优先通行权
Sorry, I don't make the rules.
‎抱歉 规则不是我定的
Hey, the cave's getting bigger.
‎嘿 洞越来越大了
And brighter?
‎而且越来越亮了
Even with the glowy stuff, it's really dark in here.
‎虽然有闪亮的东西 但还是很黑
I could have used my phone as a flashlight if Sammy hadn't broken it.
‎要是没被森美弄坏 ‎我就能把手机当手电筒
Of course, if we had my phone, we wouldn't be here at all.
‎当然了 要是有手机 ‎我们压根不会来这里
Hey, will you stop harshing the mellow of the CKK?
‎嘿 我们在酷孩船上坐得好好的 ‎你能不能别扫兴
How many times are you gonna say "CKK"?
‎你要说多少次“酷孩船”
CKK? Why? Would you like me to stop saying "CKK"?
‎酷孩船怎么了 ‎你不想听我说酷孩船三个字
CKK. CKK. CKK.
‎酷孩船
You're acting like this doesn't affect you, too.
‎你好像一点也不受影响
We're here because of her.
‎我们来这里都是她害的
Or maybe something else would have happened
‎说不定会发生别的事
and we would still be stuck here.
‎我们还是会来这里
Look, I-- I know you're mad at Sammy,
‎听着 我知道你生森美的气
but getting mad doesn't get us out of here.
‎但是生气就能让我们逃出去吗
It just makes more people mad, you know?
‎只会让更多人发火
Put yourself in her shoes.
‎站在她的角度思考一下吧
At this point, is there anything you could say
‎此时此刻 你还能说什么
that would make Sammy feel worse than she already does?
‎让森美更难过吗
Take it from someone who has ample experience
‎论惹怒别人 我再熟悉不过了
in rubbing people the wrong way.
‎听听我的经验之谈吧
Just ask.
‎我就问问
It's just that you talk so much about your ranch and your family.
‎你说了太多关于农场和你家人的事
But your family sent you here to break the law.
‎可你的家人让你来这里犯法
Don't, Darius. You don't know anything about my family.
‎别这么说 达瑞斯 你不了解我的家人
I know they put you in danger when they sent you to spy on the park.
‎我知道他们送你来公园当间谍 ‎就等于让你置身危险之中
How can you still defend them?
‎你怎么还替他们说话
Because they didn't send me.
‎因为不是他们派我来的
They said "no" to Mantah Corp.
‎他们拒绝了曼塔公司
They said they'd rather lose everything than use me like that.
‎他们说宁肯失去一切 ‎也不会像这样利用我
I was the one who contacted the Mantah Corp agent.
‎是我联系了曼塔公司的代表
I agreed to come here.
‎我自己同意来这里
My family...
‎我家人…
they didn't even know what I was planning until I was already on the ferry.
‎直到我已经上了渡船 ‎他们才得知我的计划
Smashing the phone was an accident, but Brooklynn's right--
‎虽然摔坏手机是意外 ‎不过布鲁克琳说得对
this is all my fault.
‎这都是我的错
I still don't see why--
‎我还不是明白为什么…
If your family was in trouble,
‎如果你的家人有麻烦
wouldn't you do anything in your power to save them?
‎难道你不会竭力所能地救他们吗
Ben, would you please put down that overgrown turtle
‎班 你能不能放下 ‎那只过度发育的海龟
and pick up your paddle?
‎拿起船桨
I think Bumpy's seasick.
‎我觉得小鼓晕船
I think you need to paddle!
‎我觉得你得划船
I think...
‎我觉得…
we both need to prepare for dino-vomit!
‎我们得做好准备 恐龙可能要吐
You guys, should the algae be moving?
‎各位 海藻会动吗
Don't panic, guys. They're herbivores!
‎大家别慌 它们是食草动物
Unbelievable!
‎难以置信
Dr. Wu must have put the bioluminescent gene into these Parasaurolophuses.
‎吴博士肯定把生物发光基因 ‎植入了这些副栉龙体内
What do you mean I insulted Bumpy?
‎什么叫我得罪了小鼓
You called her a turtle, and now she's upset!
‎你管它叫海龟 它不高兴了
Ben, dinosaurs can't understand English!
‎班 恐龙又听不懂英语
Well, I'm glad she can't,
‎还好它听不懂
because there have been several unkind things said.
‎因为有人用英语出言不逊
Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Bumpy.
‎好吧 对不起 小鼓
Oh, great! Now you made it worse.
‎好极了 你雪上加霜
Yep. This is the kayak I picked.
‎很好 是我自己选的这条船
Yeah. Cool.
‎好酷
-Uh, cool kids to nerds, where are you? -Over here!
‎-酷小孩呼叫书呆子 你在哪里 ‎-这里
I think something scared the Parasaurolophuses.
‎副栉龙好像受到了惊吓
Darius, if we stopped paddling, why are we still moving forward?
‎达瑞斯 如果我们没有划桨 ‎为什么还在向前
Paddle! There's a current pulling us into a different tunnel.
‎快划 水流要把我们推向另一条地道
No! Guys!
‎不 各位
We're okay. We're okay.
‎我们没事
What?
‎什么
Why did you gasp? It didn't sound like a good gasp!
‎你干吗倒吸气听起来不妙
'Cause I know exactly where we are, guys.
‎因为我很清楚这是哪里
We're in the Jurassic World Lagoon.
‎这里是侏罗纪世界潟湖
And so is the Mosasaurus.
‎这里有沧龙
I assume the Mosasaurus is some kind of giant fish dinosaur
‎我猜沧龙是某种大型鱼恐龙
that's gonna try and eat us.
‎想吃我们
It's circling, testing us.
‎它在转圈 在试探我们
It's acting like a shark.
‎它的动作像是鲨鱼
We're intruders in its domain, so it's investigating us.
‎我们闯进了它的地盘 ‎所以它在调查我们
Before it gets confident, decides to... to...
‎在它确信之前 打算…
-This is bad. -We have to get out now!
‎-太糟了 ‎-得马上离开
There's a ladder by the spectator stands.
‎观察台边有梯子
-How are we gonna--
‎我们要怎么…
-Y'all?
‎各位
-Paddle! Go, go, go!
‎快划
This is not how Kenji wanted to go out!
‎健二不想像这样死
This isn't on my to-do list either!
‎我的遗愿清单上也没有这项
-Come on! -Hey!
‎-快点 ‎-嘿
The kids must have gone in.
‎孩子们肯定进去了
The river leads to the main park, right?
‎河流通往主公园 对吗
There's no way that'll pick up their signal under all that rock.
‎在那些岩石下是不可能有信号的
I see 'em!
‎我看见他们了
They're not on the river anymore. They're in Aquatic Area One.
‎他们没在河流上了 而是在一号水域
Keep paddling!
‎继续划
Almost there!
‎快到了
Don't look back!
‎别往回看
No!
‎不
No.
‎不
Yaz, what are you doing?
‎小雅 你做什么
Whatever you do, don't stop paddling!
‎无论如何 千万别停 一直划
-Yasmina-- -Just keep paddling!
‎-雅丝敏娜 ‎-继续划
Come on, faster!
‎拜托 再快点
Don't look back, Sammy! Just keep paddling!
‎别往回看 森美 继续划
I'm trying!
‎我尽力了
What's Yaz doing?
‎小雅在做什么
Hey! Hey! Over here!
‎喂 这里
Hey!
‎喂
-Over here! -
‎这里
Here! Here!
‎这里
Yes! Here!
‎是的 这里
She's distracting it, buying us time. Keep going!
‎她转移它的注意力 ‎为我们争取时间 继续划
Yes!
‎太好了
-Yes! She did it! -Yes, Jaz!
‎-太好了 她成功了 ‎-好样的 小雅
I did not think this through.
‎我欠考虑
We gotta do something!
‎我们得做点什么
- -Grab the chain!
‎抓住链条
-Go, go, go! -Yasmina!
‎-快 ‎-雅丝敏娜
No!
‎不
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!
‎快点
Come on, Yaz!
‎加油 小雅
-Oh, no... -She's not gonna make it.
‎-不 ‎-她撑不住的
--Yasmina!
‎雅丝敏娜
I'm okay.
‎我没事
I think.
‎可能吧
Uh, also, where'd everyone go?
‎其他人呢
Rox, it's gone. The kids' signal is gone!
‎萝西 消失了 孩子们的信号消失了
It's probably just a glitch, right? Reboot the system.
‎可能只是小故障 对吗重启系统
Come on! Come on!
‎拜托
Give me something! Give me something!
‎显示点什么
It's working.
‎有了
Their signal just stopped.
‎他们的信号刚刚停止了
Wednesdays are k-k-kids-eat-free days h-here at Jurassic World!
‎在侏罗纪世界 周三是儿童餐免费日
Thank you for saving us,
‎谢谢你救了我们
for saving me.
‎救了我
That was amazing. You're amazing.
‎很厉害 你太厉害了
Stop.
‎别说了
We may need each other to stay alive,
‎为了活命 我们可能需要彼此
but don't for a second think that makes us friends again.
‎但是因此再做朋友想都别想
Because we're not and we will never be.
‎因为我们现在不是 ‎以后也永远不会是朋友
You okay?
‎你还好吧
Naw.
‎不好
Not really.
‎一点也不好
Yeah.
‎也是
Dumb question.
‎我问得很傻
I don't know her that well, but I think if you give Yaz some space,
‎虽然我对小雅不太了解 ‎但是如果你给她一点空间
she'll come around.
‎她会想明白的
Maybe?
‎可能吧
I don't know, I'm gonna be honest--
‎我不知道 说实话吧
IRL friendships aren't really my thing, but, uh...
‎其实我对现实生活中的友谊不感兴趣
sounds right, yeah?
‎不过听起来没错 是吗
Why are you being so nice to me?
‎你为什么对我这么好
Because Kenji is right.
‎因为健二是对的
Ugh, that feels so wrong to say.
‎这句话简直太别扭了
Never, ever repeat that. Ugh. Gross.
‎仅此一次 好恶心
Listen, I've done my share of selfish things.
‎听着 我也做了自私的事
I only knew what you were up to because I was also sneaking in places I shouldn't.
‎我知道你的所作所为 ‎是因为我也溜进了不该去的地方
You were at least doing it for family.
‎至少你是为了家人
I was doing it to impress a bunch of angry internet randos.
‎我却是为了吸引 ‎一帮愤怒的不知名网友
Plus, when we get out of here, you're gonna give me the exclusive
‎而且我们离开的时候 ‎你要向我独家披露
on all the juicy details of you spying for Mantah Corp.
‎你为曼塔公司当间谍的 ‎所有刺激的细节
"Brooklynn Unboxes a Conspiracy." Pow, pow!
‎“布鲁克琳解密阴谋” 砰砰
Try to tell me my videos are lame after that, angry internet randos!
‎愤怒的不知名网友们 等我发布这个 ‎看谁还敢说我的视频很烂
So...
‎那么…
deal?
‎一言为定
Deal.
‎一言为定
So, not to be a total downer,
‎虽然不算太令人沮丧
but Operation Find People to Help Us is, heh...
‎但是找人救我们的行动…
clearly a bust.
‎显然彻底失败了
My dad talked about coming here for years.
‎多年来我爸爸念叨着要来这里
And here we are.
‎现在我们就在这里
Yep.
‎是的
Welcome to Jurassic World.
‎欢迎来到侏罗纪世界